4.20/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Barbizon was founded in 1939 and expanded from a single location on 5th Avenue in New York City to over 200 markets worldwide. Our program provides instruction in acting, modeling as well as personal development. At Barbizon, it is our goal to nurture the dreams of every client that enters our offices and help each them discover what makes them special. Let us help you develop your one-of-a-kind “star” quality and give you the tools to help you shine!

Barbizon Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2017

458 Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

We found Barbizon one day and my daughter had an interest in modeling and acting so we thought that it was an opportunity for her to explore a little bit. We were invited out to a general session that talked about the company itself and they were very informative. They told us what to expect from each student and what to expect financially. They also told us about the classes that were coming up and where they will be held. The system was well oiled and everything was smoothly done.

We presented a profile photo and my daughter went to the personal development classes for six months. The classes were once a month and the follow-up before every class was great. Someone contacted us through email and sent an alert that the next class was coming and what that class would hold. We also did the Barbizon show that was in Dallas last August. It was her first experience and she did really well and enjoyed her time there. She was part of one of the younger groups so she still has a lot of development to do. But overall, it was good for her to get a glimpse of what it would take for that industry. The personal development in the area of things like makeup and taking care of their skin, are not really just for modeling but for everyday life and those skills were very good for her.

The process and the model that Barbizon has is really good. But during the events where they have the shows and the agents come in to look, they should not have so many students attending because although we get callbacks, there were so many and afterwards the lines were so long. So after being there all day starting at 7:30 that morning, the parents and the kids were exhausted. They should also provide more time for the agents to get a chance to meet the students one on one.

Aside from that, in the introduction, they said they needed models for all sizes so they don't look at the size but at helping the individual. However, they should make sure that it is someone who is marketable and can work in the industry because individuals are investing in that and they want to have a positive outcome. When they accept everyone coming, it's like they were there for the money and not for the personal development and the idea that this person has at least a shot at it. In a conversation I had with another parent, they got invited to the event even though the closest modeling agency to them, among those that were there that day, may have been two states away. So it's unlikely that the child would get into any agency other than picking up and moving. I would recommend Barbizon but I would also provide advice because I know that everything is a business.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We got a packet from Barbizon in the mail and my granddaughter told us that it was what she wanted to do. She chose both the modeling and acting parts. My daughter did the signup and it was not a difficult process. The staff was very helpful. I would recommend them to a friend because my granddaughter enjoyed it though it was a challenge. I don’t even know how to put on makeup and she showed me how to put it on.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We were at a mall in Jonesboro, Arkansas when people from Barbizon Modeling stopped the girls. The girls then filled out a card and we got a call to go to Memphis and do an interview. I didn't know anything about Barbizon then and we had to do some research to find out about the company and if it was a legitimate thing. Once we got there, we saw everybody and how things were done and we found out that the company was really good and that it has been around for a long time. They asked if the kids had any modeling experience and I told them that they modeled for Dillard's and Belk. They then told me that they need to go to modeling classes so that they can learn the names of the walks and different things like that.

Barbizon's staff has been really nice. I’ve had to call different times because I didn’t understand or was unsure about something and they answered my questions. They also treat my kids like as one of their own. I like how they stand with the kids until the parents are there to pick them up after classes and jobs. They don't just let them go and run around. That makes the parent feel safe. The kids enjoyed themselves and learned so much in the modeling classes they took through the whole school year and part of the summer. I have one kid who's really shy and she broke out of her shell. She excelled and I'm proud of how she's changed.

My oldest is not afraid to stand up and talk in class. How much they have learned is amazing to me. After the classes, we got the placement package in the mail. We have filled that out and turned it in. Before we got that done, they called to give the kids their first job, which was to go back to Memphis and work in a mall to get people to sign up for Barbizon. For three days they did that, and they like it and enjoyed doing it. It’s a wonderful opportunity and a really great program. We had a great experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We're from a small town and I wanted my daughter to come out of her shell through the modeling and acting. Barbizon walked me through everything. Anytime I had a question or something I didn't understand I would call them and they would always help me. My daughter filled out the application and they reached back out to her. With the training that she got for those six months I feel like she can apply that even in her everyday life. One day they had also sent an email for a job to be an intern for Barbizon but by the time she got the email, it was too late. We also did the portfolio so we're waiting on them to respond back to us.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My son took modeling and acting lessons from Barbizon Modeling. There were a lot of people when signing up and it was like we were cattle being herded into different lines. Their staff was awesome but it would have been less intimidating had everyone been separated into groups instead of having just one auditorium or room. My son has ADD so it was a little overwhelming for him, but he did well despite that. He walked and entertained the idea of being with the group because not everybody feels comfortable in a crowd. As a result, his shyness and some of his insecurities have dissipated. He is more outgoing and more outspoken. He feels more comfortable speaking to people and it's built his confidence up. It was an enlightening experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barbizon?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I first heard about Barbizon Modeling at the mall and I thought it was for scholarships and grants when I signed up. Then it took them six months to call me and I forgot about it, and then my daughter Elizabeth did six months of classes once a month with them. Her classes consisted of learning how to walk properly, how to put on makeup and how to present herself. She was dressed up on different days and we had to put clothing which I provided, and they told us what she needed to wear, like a certain color one month or a fancy dress or three different outfits to change into. I thought I was going to get pictures of her and the pictures they took of her because they were going to have a professional photo shoot, but they didn’t do that. Instead, they used her cellphone to take pictures of them and the photos they gave me were tiny, so I was disappointed.

The people that ran Barbizon were great but it’s a little slow after the classes are done. Elizabeth has graduated since July but she has not gotten anywhere. They said, “We do scholarships and grants for the younger ones if you like the program and then if we like you as a family”. When I asked about it, they said they give half the price, but I don’t want to pay another $1,000 to put my other daughter in. I had that message in what came in the mail two weeks ago and I had to fill out a card with information on my address and different things. They gave me that in July and it was for them and for me, and they give this card out to the agents who then start calling you.

Barbizon promised Elizabeth that she would get jobs and when they graduated her, they made it sound like it was going to happen in a few weeks, but it never did. I hadn’t seen her certificate so we had to call them because I paid $2,000 for them to do something more. It was miscommunication. Elizabeth is 14 and she was excited but it’s losing this phase, now that school has started. I wanted to start it right away because summer would have been perfect. It’s a little harder for me to get her to do jobs, but at least she could take more classes if she wants to. I was hoping the classes would give her more self-esteem, confidence, and it’s basically the same. She’s a teenager and that’s what I was hoping for and that’s why I did it, but I probably wouldn’t tell anybody else about Barbizon because of the experience afterward.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

My baby girl did a little bit of acting and modeling with Barbizon Modeling. She brought it to me and it was something she wanted to do. Signing up was an easy process. There wasn't any long paperwork. Their staff I interacted with was nice and kind. They were willing to work with my daughter and answered whatever questions we had. Since working with them, she has shown development. She was really shy and so it helped her open up to speaking a little in front of people. It was a different experience and it's something that she enjoys. In fact, she did make the competition in December.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Modeling has been something my son wanted to pursue since he was little. I heard of some good news about Barbizon and I thought what they delivered was pretty good. Everybody from Barbizon was very helpful. Every time I’d call, I got an answer. If I didn’t get an answer, I was able to leave a message and they were able to call me right back. So, every step of it was easy.

However, they don’t tell you until after you’re there, in front of all those people, that they we want to pick you and tell you the cost. I didn’t like that at all because you get the kid very excited for something. They know that they were being picked. It's okay if it's something that’s done between the parents, but the kid is excited that he got picked and then I have to let him down because I don’t have the money. That was the only reason I wish I would’ve shopped around for something else. But Barbizon was able to help me out so I’m glad I chose them. Barbizon helped my son be more conscious of himself and his choices.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Barbizon Modeling's training was good. However, after the training, things dissipated. They recently sent us placement card and I had to send that back. My daughter has been able to be involved in one event in the summer months and is planning to participate in an event in Atlanta this December. Signing up was easy. However, I didn't realize that there was going to be that much finance involved in it. The fees were higher than expected. Plus, we were not aware that there was a $1000 fee for participating in a pageant happening this December. We wanted to help build my daughter's character and self-esteem, as well as improve her communication and gain experience. She has been able to meet some really nice people and it's been a positive experience for her.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

A friend's daughter had participated in Barbizon and she had a wonderful experience. She told us about it so we contacted them and put my daughter's picture on the website. We went in and everybody was really nice. We talked to them and it was kind of a little conference about what to expect. It was very informative. My daughter enjoyed the classes and everybody was super nice.

My daughter is very shy. I thought that Barbizon would be a good way to give her some self-confidence and make her feel better. She did the six-month class where she only went to class once a month. She’s doing a lot better. She went to Dallas and she did well there. She won in her division and this is her first year. My daughter's only 11 and she was selected to come for other modeling opportunities. She had a great response. She got 30 call backs. We just came back from Plano, Texas and our contact through Barbizon is what helped her land that modeling opportunity. We had a great experience with them. When she went to the modeling event this past weekend, she was a little hesitant to go in but once she got in, she had a wonderful time. She made some new friends, too. It’s helped her.

We still have pretty constant contact with Barbizon. I just called and left a message for Brooke this morning to tell her how our weekend went this past weekend. I can always count on them calling and checking in. She called us before we went to the event. I would recommend Barbizon to anybody looking to enroll their child in some activity outside of school and home. I’ve had a few people ask me because we post pictures on Facebook. If they have the ability to get their child involved, Barbizon is a great opportunity for them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

One of my friends was talking about Barbizon. I'm interested in theater and acting and have always wanted to get into that world. I'd taken theater all through high school, and middle school. My friend says it's a great chance or opportunity to learn more and it's not just based on one particular area of theater. She was totally right. It taught me a lot about my self-worth too. They taught adequacy as well and it was really nice and cool and I really loved it.

The process signing up was pretty easy for me. I live in Columbia and they were coming to Columbia so I drove over there to sign up, do the application process, and an interview. I was really glad about that because I don't know if I could've been able to make it if it was somewhere else. When we got there they gave very good insight about the company and what their expectations were and how they would help and what they could do for us. It was really interesting and they acted friendly towards. I never felt like that with any other company and it was nice. They really made an impression on me.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Letting my daughter attend Barbizon worked easily for us because the lessons were conducted once a month and they were right here, close to us. Signing up my daughter online took a week or so of back and forth with them, but they were helpful whenever I missed anything. My daughter also said the teachers were nice. However, there was a time when she complained that they were using some former students. There was also a time that she came back and didn’t seem to have enjoyed her experience that day.

Letting my daughter attend Barbizon was a good ride, though. It was something new and different. But I felt lost at placing her in the industry and I didn’t feel guided enough to get her started in her acting. That’s the part where I really struggled. The money was quite a constraint for us, too, and we had to sacrifice a lot for that. Plus, whenever we tell anybody about it, they’d say they couldn’t afford it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We were at the mall and we saw that all the girls were standing out there for Barbizon. We also signed up for my daughter's career and their process was very good. She wants to take up modeling and acting, and Barbizon would really help her out in the public eye and in being able to know how to carry herself. The people at Barbizon seemed to be very nice and I appreciate them all. They talked things through with me and explained things so that I’d understand. Chevy was the one that helped us a lot. The Barbizon Modeling program was a great experience for my daughter. She participated in the Dallas competition and all the classes. She’s had a lot of gigs already come through to offer her jobs and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. The only thing that kept us from doing some of them is school, but we’re going to do a lot more in the summer.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

A couple of years ago, my daughter was walking through a shopping mall when someone stopped her and she signed up for Barbizon. We hadn’t heard of any other modeling agency that had been in the long term for as long as Barbizon that’s actually pursued her so we decided on them. Two years later, we got a call saying that they wanted her to attend a seminar, which was in West Columbia, and her career took off from there. Everything was excellent and I loved our experience. Barbizon's process was fairly easy and their staff was so nice and friendly. I also enjoyed all the seminars and my daughter had a wonderful time there. We learned a whole lot about the business industry, not just about modeling, and it was a total learning experience for both of us which was amazing.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My daughters have been wanting to be models since a very young age. They have auditioned for many different events. The initial audition for Barbizon was a little grueling for them as it was just a really long wait but they stuck it out because they were determined. My 10 year is more outspoken while my 9 year old was a little shy. I had the opportunity to put my 10 year old through the classes. Yes it was a little expensive however the experience, knowledge & confidence that she has gained is well worth it. She also was able to make some really good friends that she keeps in contact with. With the things she learned she has been working with my 9 year old to teach her as well. During their wait to audition for Passport to Discovery my 10 year old & a few of her Barbizon friends coached my 9 year old & helped her choose a commercial in which she did very well with so I am truly grateful for the opportunities Barbizon is providing for my girls.

Yes it is costly however they are getting an experience that will last them a lifetime. No one can get you a job but you. You have to learn how to market yourself and I think that Barbizon is doing a great job preparing their students with the skills to push forward. My girls' confidence has skyrocket and they are ready to reach for the stars. I am grateful to Barbizon.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Barbizon's reps were in the mall and my daughter filled out paperwork. It was easy signing up with them and they were good. My daughter’s classes are over now and we had a fine experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I looked into Barbizon Modeling for my daughter since she was interested in them. She took the 6-month classes then she was part of a competition. Signing up wasn't easy, but wasn't difficult either. However, when we first went to the audition, they had a closed door. We waited in the den and that was when we found out how much it costs. It was a big decision to make whether you were gonna do it or not, even though you might not get hired all the time. They've done a good job in helping my daughter become more confident when it comes to standing in front of a large group of people -- she used to have doubts and second thoughts about it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Modeling and acting were some of the things that my daughter wanted to do forever. When she was little, I paid an agency but that didn’t work out. Then she went to another audition but they wanted a lot so that didn’t work out either. Then I met someone at the mall who told me about Barbizon. My daughter went to the audition and Barbizon’s reps really tried to work with me to make things happen. They offered her half-tuition and allowed me to do the payment arrangements that worked with my schedule of how I got paid, instead of telling me what exact dates I should make my payments. They were amazing and very nice people.

I know that they do a lot and that it costs a lot of money to run a business, but it was very expensive to do the Passport to Discovery Cruise. For a lot of girls, they may get nothing out of it except from experience. So, I like that it’s more of an investment for my daughter to get exposure in different things and she did very well on the Passport to Discovery Cruise. I believe things will happen out of it but I don’t know if I would be that mom who would be happy that Barbizon pushed me to let my daughter go there even if they knew there is no high potential. Other than that, Barbizon is a place for people to feel safe about the industry and have a great start. It’s also good to get started because a lot of times you don’t know what you’re doing, and they do.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My daughter was interested in modeling and acting, and I got her into Barbizon because of its convenient location and years of experience. Everybody at Barbizon was knowledgeable and helpful. When we signed up, there was an information session and they did an overview of the program and how to sign up. It was in the same location that was convenient and had a lot of information. A lot of people were talking about it as well, which gave me a lot of information upfront. Getting into Barbizon made my daughter very confident and she had a lot more information and tools about what she was interested in and a lot of network with her peers. She had a lot of really nice pictures and I liked that she was able to interact with her peers who have the same interest. I like the mentoring of the more experienced staff at Barbizon, too.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My experience as a Mother for my child was horrible. My daughter didn't really do anything in these classes. I had to pay 1000 for her to enter and her metro pass. Not only that I had to cancel her class since, I have an economical problem and I can't afford to pay her class. I paid what I was missing which, was close to $2000. I paid half of the money and called how much I still owed and they said because my daughter was in two class I have to pay $3000 more. This is a scam. Don't join Barbizon. There are millions of ways to be spotted to become a singer, model, actress. DON'T JOIN BARBIZON. IT'S A COMPLETE SCAM.

Hi Natali,

We are sorry you have not been satisfied with your Barbizon experience. We are happy to review your account and fix any mistakes or issues. If you could please private message us with your daughters name so we can look up her file, we will have a representative reach out to you. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Imagine my surprise when my daughter, the Tomboy wanted to begin Modeling at 14 years of age. She soaked it up and thoroughly enjoyed it! After completing the course she traveled to Manhattan with them. It was the experience of a lifetime. She modeled all through college. I would recommend Barbizon to all parents. It is a wonderful educational tool.

No response received
Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

While the classes were beneficial, I feel this is a financial nightmare for parents. They told me only 12 kids would be accepted in their Atlanta trip and we find out all 50 in her class were accepted. I tried to cancel my contract and they said I had to do it over the phone but was unable to reach anyone. I feel they baited me and switched what was told. I feel like they prey on people who want the best for their children, feeding them the words they want to hear when in fact they don't care. It's all the money. Stay away.

Hi Danielle,

We are glad to hear you found the classes to be beneficial but sorry you were not completely satisfied with our program. We would like to see what we can do to make sure you have a better experience moving forward and correct any issues that are still outstanding. If you could private message us your daughters name and when she graduated from the program, we will review her account and contact you directly. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I attended the Savannah Georgia Barbizon courses and I was very dissatisfied with my experience. I am 16 years old and I was placed in the class for 8-12 year olds. My mother and I requested to have me moved to the proper multiple times (seeing as that particular class was taught to accommodate small children) and they denied my request. I had to have my father come and speak personally to the director before they would change my class. Even in the correct class we learned almost nothing towards the industry and we generally just sat in chairs and talked amongst ourselves. For the last 3 classes the instructor for the younger children quit and the children were moved to our class. Once again our curriculum was slowed down to accommodate small children. We repeatedly had "photoshoots" which were very unprofessional and the photos were taken from an old iPad with horrible camera quality.

We were told to use these pictures in our professional portfolio but any agency would see those pictures and dismiss the talent as unprofessional and inexperienced. Despite all that my family paid multiple thousand dollars for these classes and I completed them. We were guaranteed job offers or at least casting calls. Here I stand 6 months after completion of these classes and I still have yet to even receive an email from Barbizon about a casting call. We were also supposed to receive a certificate of completion that would help us in the industry. I have yet to receive that certificate.

I have maintained contact with the class I graduated Barbizon with (making those friends was the only part of the experience worth completing) and the entirety of the class feels cheated. We all paid enough to buy a gently used vehicle to complete those classes and we all agree that is was not a trade we would ever make again. None of us would recommend any family waste that exuberant amount of money as it is not worth it and is a overall bad experience.

Hi Aloera,

We are sorry you were not satisfied with your classes. We do have some opportunities we think you may be interested in and are happy to review your account to make sure you are enrolled in the placement department for casting opportunities. If you could please message us and let us know if you are interested and the best contact number for you and the best time to reach you, we can have someone reach out to you.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I've had amazing comments from those who attend Barbizon about ten years ago. However, my experience and the experience of parents in my daughters class was horrific. Our children were scheduled to go in a training area of a very unsafe neighborhood. We were informed it was the only location available. There's a huge lack of communication amongst the teammates, for these reasons Barbizon isn't what it used to be???

Hi Octavia,

We appreciate your feedback about the class location. This location was moved to a much better location. We appreciate your support and assistance.

No response received
Original review: July 3, 2017

Do not go to the Suffolk Barbizon. (Every Barbizon is different). You are paying thousands of dollars for only 5 classes. They teach you the basics which is ok but not worth thousands of dollars. It's one class a month. The photos you take aren't with a professional they come out looking like trash. They promise to give you job offers but I rarely get any unless I call their Florida office. Their office is in Florida so living in New York you can't do much about it. Side note: I have met people who went to different Barbizons and have had different experiences but DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with this one. If you are living in New York go to the Manhattan one.

Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers response

Hi Cleidy, We are sorry to hear about your experience. It appears that you recently booked a project for a major brand through your local school's Placement Department. If you contact the Placement Department directly, they will be happy to ensure that all of your contact information on file is correct and that the photos you submitted for your file are marketable. As opportunities become available in your area you will continue to be notified via email and/or phone but it is based on the limitations of the number of clients booking in your area and what their requirements are for each specific job. If you have any additional feedback on the program we would appreciate hearing from you and can be reached at barbizon@barbizonmodeling.com.

Resolution response: Oct. 13, 2017

I'm pleased that we came to an agreement on the situation Kelly Friar listened and understood where I was coming from. I would like to thank her for all her help and quick response.

Original review: July 3, 2017

My daughter was selected for the Barbizon modeling school. At first she was super excited. She attended one class and decided it's not something she wants to do anymore. I sent in certified letter so could have refund sent back (we paid in full). First was told because we paid in full we were not entitled to refund. I asked where can I read that because not stated on my contract. Then I was told out of the $1995 we paid we would only get $595. They get to keep 80%. I'm getting a lawyer. She only attended 1 class. How do you keep that much?!?

Hi Jessica,

We are sorry for any confusion and are more than happy to fix any mistakes that were made. Could you please send us a private message and let us know if this has been resolved? If it has not been resolved, we are happy to review your account and fix any errors.

Original review: June 20, 2017

My child originally signed up with Barbizon Modeling a couple of years ago. She was with her friend and they saw Barbizon at the mall. She and her friend decided to sign up to see if they would receive a callback. They gave their name, phone number, and information. She got enrolled and finished the courses but she has to make up a couple of the classes in August and September. But with the classes that we have been able to attend, she was able to learn a lot from them. And that has helped her when she was trying to look for work this summer.

As for the Barbizon staff, anytime I had to interact with them, they were always very courteous. They did the best to help us, get the information that we needed, and answer the questions that we had. They have always been able to help us in whatever way possible for them to make sure that my daughter grows and becomes a better person in her future. It was a very good learning experience.

Original review: June 18, 2017

This is our first experience with Barbizon and it was really good and warm plus the signing up process was pretty easy. Janai participated in a class wherein they had to do a music video or an acting skit and she said it was an amazing day. It’s been wonderful just for them to call and check on her and keep me informed of the little things that she need and now she is more confident in herself. he's not so shy, she's accepting that she's a very beautiful young lady and it's teaching her mannerisms and lady etiquette. So, I appreciate that. It was a big help. The representatives in Barbizon kept communicating with me and they went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable.

Original review: June 16, 2017

My sister and I both attended Barbizon and graduated in 2009. I wasn't into the whole modeling thing. I was more interested in the acting world because we did professional theater for three years and we both joined Barbizon hearing they were great and where we took the classes was close to our house as well. Everything went well. There was an audition process. We had to walk and present ourselves. And we had to let them know if we have some type of talent. I told them I could sing so I performed a song and did the follow-up process. And then, we talked about money and the down payment. There was a payment plan too. Everything was very professional and well-polished. When I was 15, I was very tomboyish and shy. I was in a shell all the time but Barbizon did boost my self-esteem. We worked on presence, manners, how to walk, how to do our makeup, and how to make friends all at once.

I attended the Barbizon competition and also had a parent's convention a few years ago. And we did a couple of performances and commercials. I got a few callbacks but I politely had to decline because I was too young to travel out of state. I also won a medal but that was in my division because they separate the girls by size, age and everything in two different groups. And from my division, I was the best. So, I had an amazing experience.

Original review: June 9, 2017

Both of our daughters have already been to Barbizon and our youngest is doing mall promotions with them. Barbizon is well known and it started off as a finishing school so it was more of the cause that we are aiming for like being able to speak publicly and know how to represent yourself in front of people. Experience with them has been great except for some reason they keep losing track of our kid's ages. Barbizon really affected our children well. My wife had our younger daughter get involved in a girl scouts as well. She was kind of an introverted kid and she really learned how to put herself out in public and be able to speak to people that she had never met before and be able to do it past their parents so it was very good.

Our elder daughter went to a Passport to Discovery and like the Orlando airport. There was a big screening with different folks, and she did a couple of those. Our youngest daughter decided that she didn’t want to go that route. They like doing the mall promotion because it gave them an opportunity to earn a little bit of money at a young age, and our elder daughter likes doing the registrar jobs too. Also, the world is full of rejection so the sooner you get that captured in your head and able to deal with it, the better off you are and that's one thing we like about it. There's rejection when doing mall promotions where people are kind of brushing by you and saying "No, thank you" or being rude, and being able to handle it and keep going is a very valuable experience for them.

Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers Company Information