Call toll free
4.06/5
Based on 59 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Barbizon was founded in 1939 and expanded from a single location on 5th Avenue in New York City to over 200 markets worldwide. Our program provides instruction in acting, modeling as well as personal development. At Barbizon, it is our goal to nurture the dreams of every client that enters our offices and help each them discover what makes them special. Let us help you develop your one-of-a-kind “star” quality and give you the tools to help you shine!

Barbizon Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 11, 2018

473 Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I wanted my granddaughter to build her self-esteem. I’ve heard of Barbizon the longest and I signed her up for their classes. I had no problems with the process and so far it's been a good experience for me. I had to let their staff know that we were missing a couple of classes and we rescheduled. They seemed pretty good. Barbizon taught my granddaughter how to put her makeup on and they did modeling and walking. They were also able to do acting. The program did what it was supposed to. My granddaughter was very pleased and she had a great time. She did a recruiting session for future people which she enjoyed.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

My daughter likes modeling and acting. And then somebody called my cell phone and told me that there’s a lot of agencies in Dallas that might be looking for someone with her height, her hair, her skin color, and everything. And since we live in Dallas, we signed out for her to take the classes at Barbizon. This person said that when she graduates, some agencies will be calling her.

The people at Barbizon are very organized. They know what they’re doing. In addition, if we leave a message, they called us back and made follow-ups. My daughter went to school for six months. She was there every Saturday of each month. And while she has improved, we're concerned because she hasn’t had any calls yet. No placement has been done for her after she graduated last October. So right now, I'm still waiting to get the package they would send us once she graduated from her classes. But still, if a friend would ask about Barbizon, I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I felt my child has the qualification to be an actor or a model so I decided to look into personal development. We went to the audition when Barbizon went to his school and they chose him. We got Barbizon since it was convenient. It was local too. My child had acting classes and it was an eight-hour class for six months. After we paid for it, we were on a waiting list. They talked to him one time and offered him a job and getting other people to sign up. Then, that’s when they called for my daughter. I took my daughter and she just had a class but they required us to make a down payment. I picked up a class, credential and a qualification and they did. There was some type of discount for my daughter when I told them that my son was a graduate of Barbizon but there wasn’t a discount applied. That was only for a hundred dollars and it’s $2,700.

My son just exhausted off what he got from Barbizon and he didn't have a chance to use it. It was a good thing learning how to walk but I didn’t think they taught him that. We went to another audition but they wanted some more money and I couldn’t afford that. Now, I want to take my daughter to the same classes and it’s the same scenario but it’s a costly experience. I have invested a lot of money into it but out of the $2,700, we just received a certificate. We didn’t even receive a portfolio. Barbizon said something about filling out some type of form for us so they can call one at a time like claiming a placement thing.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

My child has been wanting to do modeling and acting for a while. Her grandmother felt like the name Barbizon Modeling meant something. My daughter participated acting classes and classes on how to draw makeup, how to handle an interview and how to pose. She enjoyed the classes that she had and the program helped with her confidence. She also made a lot of good friends. But I haven’t heard back from Barbizon since the classes ended and my daughter hasn’t gotten any work stuff yet so I feel like I wasted money.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Barbizon has been our first dabble in the performing arts and the signup experience was good. It was encouraging and very positive. It gave us a lot of hope. My daughter Natalie is a little more on the curvy side and I wanted her to feel good about herself. I was trying to give her self-confidence but the program had the opposite effect. It became very much a comparison of herself to other girls and it wasn’t so evident up to the class.

She took the entire six months’ training with them and that was great. Then she participated in the Eighth Annual Bella’s Competition. She came back with two callbacks and I thought it was great. Somebody noticed her. But she looked at it from another perspective, “Yes. But look at the skinny, tall girl next to me. She got 20.” In the end, for her, it was almost like, “This isn't for me because I’m not the tall, skinny girl.”

It’s a good program but they need to be a little bit more grounded in setting the expectations. They say anybody can make it and show a picture of a curvy girl who is making it as a plus model. But that’s 1% of the business. It’s more about understanding what the industry is really about and who has that higher chance of success. They’re all super nice women but my daughter is not a fit for the program and I really wish they were more honest about that. It’s also a lot of money to be spending and then we spent it and realized the chances are slim.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barbizon?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Barbizon had people in the mall and my daughter signed up with them there. They were helpful but we didn’t talk to them that much and when they were in the classes, they didn't want us there. My daughter has graduated and so, I am in the process of filling out her paperwork so she can do vocal. We wanted to boost my daughter’s confidence. But she said she did not like the program. That may just be part of her teenage thing though. Other than that, my experience with them was pleasant but I would wait until we find something that she can do local.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

My daughter was in one of the pageants and after doing that, she had a choice between doing that again or looking at modeling, which was something that she wanted to do. She got an invitation to go to one of Barbizon’s orientations and our interaction with the staff was all good. Signing her up was pretty easy. The only frustrating experience was that she wasn’t able to start right away. So she ended up having to finish that class later, which then somehow confused the folks that were getting us all set up for our stuff. She had already graduated but somehow we all got invited back to the initial orientation. We thought it was something different because we didn’t think they would send us back to that. And of course, we couldn’t say anything until the end. So that was a little frustrating. But otherwise, everything else has gone rather smoothly. Barbizon’s modeling program made my daughter a lot more confident.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I have another daughter whom I wanted to do some personal development work with because she seemed to need it. She’s grown up now, and partially due to the family circumstances and divorce, she could have used some other kind of help. She’s gone about her own way of getting some of that information that we would have gotten from classes at Barbizon. Due to that experience, maybe it would be beneficial for my other daughter for her to get it. She was looking into doing some sort of modeling like runway work. She’s interested in doing that for money, for her college. She likes the classes at Barbizon Modeling although she was a bit critical of the classes because she didn't feel she was really learning anything.

Barbizon have models in the class. I’m assuming there’s some sort of information my daughter could have gained from listening to them. But I haven't seen much more than that. They mentioned something about getting people positions after the classes. The work aspect that my daughter was most interested in is going to the malls and advocating for Barbizon and whatever partner organization they team with, and putting people in the malls to stimulate more business for them. I haven’t seen anything like “Modeling, Modeling”.

The staff at Barbizon are very nice people and very respectful, and they treated us fairly. The only difficult thing about Barbizon was they found my daughter’s house way too distant from any city and it was difficult to get to them. The only modeling jobs that are available are located in malls. One was too far for her to drive to make it worth the cost. The job is advocating modeling, which they need to do, but that’s the only job they ever have called us on. They also said they'll send out a package from modeling.

After you finish the modeling school, there’s a free option to get you on to the mix of going to modeling and send you the package, and you can sign up. If they see a job that comes up available that your daughter fits, they’ll send you some information to see if they want to take advantage of it. But the only thing to take advantage that they mentioned to us or have done through the program was to go to the mall and sit there, and talk to people about modeling and try to get them to sign up. There hasn’t been any sort of runway and magazine.

I would expect something more other than, "We need someone to sit in a chair at the mall." It’s a minimum wage and it is an experience. I’ve done models before and their positions were more than just sitting in a mall and trying to get people to go to this school. The program cost $2,600 and I haven’t seen any products from the class that helped her create something or helped her learn something, although there are some benefits.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My Beautiful 13 year old daughter was approached by Barbizon at a mall. We attended the presentation, which was an hour of a Korean American corporate spokeswoman telling us irrelevant personal information about herself. When she finally cut to the chase she revealed that it would cost $2500 to attend modeling school. If that wasn't bad enough once I read the requirements for this "education" I told my daughter we were leaving. It is truly shameful to impose archaic gender roles on our children. Girls are expected to wear dresses and high heels, boys slacks and dress shirts. It's 2018 for heaven's sake!!! Kids should be encouraged to be themselves, and not forced to abide by what society thinks a girl should look like. My daughter has short hair and my son has hair to his waist. Barbizon is the same "charm" school it was back in the 80's.

Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers response

Hi Glenda, We are sorry to hear that you were not able to speak with a talent director at the audition you attended so they could address some of your concerns regarding the curriculum. In addition to modeling and acting, Barbizon's core focus remains on personal development and confidence building. While some locations do implement a dress code, all Barbizon locations encourage students and graduates to be the best version of themselves so that they will be better equipped to find success in modeling, acting or any other professional field. If you have specific questions about the program in your area, your local school would be happy to address any concerns you may have.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My daughter was out at a mall and Barbizon Modeling saw her. I went with what my daughter was looking for and some of the things that she wanted to accomplish. We were supporting her dream. My daughter's very quiet but she's always been bold. If she was in a room, you would not know she was there. But when it comes to speaking or doing things, it's like she turns into somebody else. I felt like if she had the training to give her that extra confidence, she would be great. This program did that for her. It boosted her confidence and gave her an idea of what she wants to do.

We had a couple of tragic things happen. My daughter lost her grandfather while she was going to school and I appreciated how they supported her and us as a whole. They were truly concerned about her and took the time outside of class to make sure that she was okay, as well as to work with her on anything that she missed. It was like she never skipped a beat. They did a good job though I wish that some of the information at the end came a little quicker. Other than that, it was a really good opportunity and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Our experience with Barbizon Modeling was okay. We were walking through some mall and our child saw it on the kiosk. Signing up was very easy and as long as you have the money, you’re in. She filled out some sort of form at the mall and mailed it in, and surprisingly enough, they called and responded to it and we decided to give it a try. The staff was very pleasant and very personable. Our child went through the classes and she enjoyed it. She no longer works with Barbizon. We decided not to continue because after paying a few times, it was just a never-ending bank. But she felt very confident at that time in terms of personal development skills. We found out later Barbizon Modeling had been in business for a very long time and they’re very reputable. They’re good and I would recommend it to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

We received a letter and we also saw Barbizon Modeling at an affair so my daughter filled up some things there and then we got a call or an e-mail to come and try out. Signing up was easy and the staff did really well at answering the questions and everything that we had. They were very friendly and helpful and as far as customer service, everything was good. They did a lot however it cost a lot of money and the price could be improved.

We signed up for the modeling and acting program. We did the January, six-month classes that they had here in Atlanta. We went to one of those from January to June and now my daughter’s going to be a part of the Atlanta competition this December. She has always been a child that’s not shy so I hear a lot of people say, “Oh, well, it helped her come out of her shyness.” She’s never been shy but it has fine-tuned her skills as far as being more together and more organized because we’ve worked to put several things together as she's been selected for mixed media in Girl Scouts here where she’ll be a representative for Girl Scouts. They’ll be doing television ads so it helped her to memorize things and come out and be a little more confident in those abilities. It’s been a learning experience.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Our daughter did summer classes at Barbizon Modeling twice a month for over a five-month period. Their reps were good and my daughter really enjoyed the classes and the instructors. With her acting and modeling skills, she has been going out more for participation and plays stuff at school. She looks at her appearance a lot more, especially with the makeup. She has a sister who’s heavy into makeup and they talk all the time. She got invited to an event but couldn’t make it, though, and she hasn’t been called for anything else afterward. So, if there’s something that we need to do, somebody should initiate the opportunities that may come up, whether it’s acting or modeling or whatever the case may be. We’d still recommend it to a friend but we want to see the opportunity given to my daughter to be able to advance on what she's learned.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

We found Barbizon one day and my daughter had an interest in modeling and acting so we thought that it was an opportunity for her to explore a little bit. We were invited out to a general session that talked about the company itself and they were very informative. They told us what to expect from each student and what to expect financially. They also told us about the classes that were coming up and where they will be held. The system was well oiled and everything was smoothly done.

We presented a profile photo and my daughter went to the personal development classes for six months. The classes were once a month and the follow-up before every class was great. Someone contacted us through email and sent an alert that the next class was coming and what that class would hold. We also did the Barbizon show that was in Dallas last August. It was her first experience and she did really well and enjoyed her time there. She was part of one of the younger groups so she still has a lot of development to do. But overall, it was good for her to get a glimpse of what it would take for that industry. The personal development in the area of things like makeup and taking care of their skin, are not really just for modeling but for everyday life and those skills were very good for her.

The process and the model that Barbizon has is really good. But during the events where they have the shows and the agents come in to look, they should not have so many students attending because although we get callbacks, there were so many and afterwards the lines were so long. So after being there all day starting at 7:30 that morning, the parents and the kids were exhausted. They should also provide more time for the agents to get a chance to meet the students one on one.

Aside from that, in the introduction, they said they needed models for all sizes so they don't look at the size but at helping the individual. However, they should make sure that it is someone who is marketable and can work in the industry because individuals are investing in that and they want to have a positive outcome. When they accept everyone coming, it's like they were there for the money and not for the personal development and the idea that this person has at least a shot at it. In a conversation I had with another parent, they got invited to the event even though the closest modeling agency to them, among those that were there that day, may have been two states away. So it's unlikely that the child would get into any agency other than picking up and moving. I would recommend Barbizon but I would also provide advice because I know that everything is a business.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We got a packet from Barbizon in the mail and my granddaughter told us that it was what she wanted to do. She chose both the modeling and acting parts. My daughter did the signup and it was not a difficult process. The staff was very helpful. I would recommend them to a friend because my granddaughter enjoyed it though it was a challenge. I don’t even know how to put on makeup and she showed me how to put it on.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My daughter, Winter, was at the mall and saw a group of Barbizon girls. She assumed it was for modeling, and since she has always had an interest in it, she thought it would be nice to look at and work towards. Barbizon was the first chance she had truly seen that she could be in modeling and signing up for the classes was quite an easy process. It was just filling the form out and it only took her a couple of minutes. The staff was very nice and even when she walked into that first class, they seemed very friendly. There were classes that encompassed the areas of modeling and acting that she went through for six months, and then she went to the Dallas competition. From the classes, she learned a bit more poise and self-confidence. Everything they did was amazing and she really enjoyed the experience and the people there. They were professional, kind and serious, but they’ll make you smile. Barbizon is very educational and will teach you a lot.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

We were at a mall in Jonesboro, Arkansas when people from Barbizon Modeling stopped the girls. The girls then filled out a card and we got a call to go to Memphis and do an interview. I didn't know anything about Barbizon then and we had to do some research to find out about the company and if it was a legitimate thing. Once we got there, we saw everybody and how things were done and we found out that the company was really good and that it has been around for a long time. They asked if the kids had any modeling experience and I told them that they modeled for Dillard's and Belk. They then told me that they need to go to modeling classes so that they can learn the names of the walks and different things like that.

Barbizon's staff has been really nice. I’ve had to call different times because I didn’t understand or was unsure about something and they answered my questions. They also treat my kids like as one of their own. I like how they stand with the kids until the parents are there to pick them up after classes and jobs. They don't just let them go and run around. That makes the parent feel safe. The kids enjoyed themselves and learned so much in the modeling classes they took through the whole school year and part of the summer. I have one kid who's really shy and she broke out of her shell. She excelled and I'm proud of how she's changed.

My oldest is not afraid to stand up and talk in class. How much they have learned is amazing to me. After the classes, we got the placement package in the mail. We have filled that out and turned it in. Before we got that done, they called to give the kids their first job, which was to go back to Memphis and work in a mall to get people to sign up for Barbizon. For three days they did that, and they like it and enjoyed doing it. It’s a wonderful opportunity and a really great program. We had a great experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We're from a small town and I wanted my daughter to come out of her shell through the modeling and acting. Barbizon walked me through everything. Anytime I had a question or something I didn't understand I would call them and they would always help me. My daughter filled out the application and they reached back out to her. With the training that she got for those six months I feel like she can apply that even in her everyday life. One day they had also sent an email for a job to be an intern for Barbizon but by the time she got the email, it was too late. We also did the portfolio so we're waiting on them to respond back to us.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My son took modeling and acting lessons from Barbizon Modeling. There were a lot of people when signing up and it was like we were cattle being herded into different lines. Their staff was awesome but it would have been less intimidating had everyone been separated into groups instead of having just one auditorium or room. My son has ADD so it was a little overwhelming for him, but he did well despite that. He walked and entertained the idea of being with the group because not everybody feels comfortable in a crowd. As a result, his shyness and some of his insecurities have dissipated. He is more outgoing and more outspoken. He feels more comfortable speaking to people and it's built his confidence up. It was an enlightening experience.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I first heard about Barbizon Modeling at the mall and I thought it was for scholarships and grants when I signed up. Then it took them six months to call me and I forgot about it, and then my daughter Elizabeth did six months of classes once a month with them. Her classes consisted of learning how to walk properly, how to put on makeup and how to present herself. She was dressed up on different days and we had to put clothing which I provided, and they told us what she needed to wear, like a certain color one month or a fancy dress or three different outfits to change into. I thought I was going to get pictures of her and the pictures they took of her because they were going to have a professional photo shoot, but they didn’t do that. Instead, they used her cellphone to take pictures of them and the photos they gave me were tiny, so I was disappointed.

The people that ran Barbizon were great but it’s a little slow after the classes are done. Elizabeth has graduated since July but she has not gotten anywhere. They said, “We do scholarships and grants for the younger ones if you like the program and then if we like you as a family”. When I asked about it, they said they give half the price, but I don’t want to pay another $1,000 to put my other daughter in. I had that message in what came in the mail two weeks ago and I had to fill out a card with information on my address and different things. They gave me that in July and it was for them and for me, and they give this card out to the agents who then start calling you.

Barbizon promised Elizabeth that she would get jobs and when they graduated her, they made it sound like it was going to happen in a few weeks, but it never did. I hadn’t seen her certificate so we had to call them because I paid $2,000 for them to do something more. It was miscommunication. Elizabeth is 14 and she was excited but it’s losing this phase, now that school has started. I wanted to start it right away because summer would have been perfect. It’s a little harder for me to get her to do jobs, but at least she could take more classes if she wants to. I was hoping the classes would give her more self-esteem, confidence, and it’s basically the same. She’s a teenager and that’s what I was hoping for and that’s why I did it, but I probably wouldn’t tell anybody else about Barbizon because of the experience afterward.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

My baby girl did a little bit of acting and modeling with Barbizon Modeling. She brought it to me and it was something she wanted to do. Signing up was an easy process. There wasn't any long paperwork. Their staff I interacted with was nice and kind. They were willing to work with my daughter and answered whatever questions we had. Since working with them, she has shown development. She was really shy and so it helped her open up to speaking a little in front of people. It was a different experience and it's something that she enjoys. In fact, she did make the competition in December.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Modeling has been something my son wanted to pursue since he was little. I heard of some good news about Barbizon and I thought what they delivered was pretty good. Everybody from Barbizon was very helpful. Every time I’d call, I got an answer. If I didn’t get an answer, I was able to leave a message and they were able to call me right back. So, every step of it was easy.

However, they don’t tell you until after you’re there, in front of all those people, that they we want to pick you and tell you the cost. I didn’t like that at all because you get the kid very excited for something. They know that they were being picked. It's okay if it's something that’s done between the parents, but the kid is excited that he got picked and then I have to let him down because I don’t have the money. That was the only reason I wish I would’ve shopped around for something else. But Barbizon was able to help me out so I’m glad I chose them. Barbizon helped my son be more conscious of himself and his choices.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Barbizon Modeling's training was good. However, after the training, things dissipated. They recently sent us placement card and I had to send that back. My daughter has been able to be involved in one event in the summer months and is planning to participate in an event in Atlanta this December. Signing up was easy. However, I didn't realize that there was going to be that much finance involved in it. The fees were higher than expected. Plus, we were not aware that there was a $1000 fee for participating in a pageant happening this December. We wanted to help build my daughter's character and self-esteem, as well as improve her communication and gain experience. She has been able to meet some really nice people and it's been a positive experience for her.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

A friend's daughter had participated in Barbizon and she had a wonderful experience. She told us about it so we contacted them and put my daughter's picture on the website. We went in and everybody was really nice. We talked to them and it was kind of a little conference about what to expect. It was very informative. My daughter enjoyed the classes and everybody was super nice.

My daughter is very shy. I thought that Barbizon would be a good way to give her some self-confidence and make her feel better. She did the six-month class where she only went to class once a month. She’s doing a lot better. She went to Dallas and she did well there. She won in her division and this is her first year. My daughter's only 11 and she was selected to come for other modeling opportunities. She had a great response. She got 30 call backs. We just came back from Plano, Texas and our contact through Barbizon is what helped her land that modeling opportunity. We had a great experience with them. When she went to the modeling event this past weekend, she was a little hesitant to go in but once she got in, she had a wonderful time. She made some new friends, too. It’s helped her.

We still have pretty constant contact with Barbizon. I just called and left a message for Brooke this morning to tell her how our weekend went this past weekend. I can always count on them calling and checking in. She called us before we went to the event. I would recommend Barbizon to anybody looking to enroll their child in some activity outside of school and home. I’ve had a few people ask me because we post pictures on Facebook. If they have the ability to get their child involved, Barbizon is a great opportunity for them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

One of my friends was talking about Barbizon. I'm interested in theater and acting and have always wanted to get into that world. I'd taken theater all through high school, and middle school. My friend says it's a great chance or opportunity to learn more and it's not just based on one particular area of theater. She was totally right. It taught me a lot about my self-worth too. They taught adequacy as well and it was really nice and cool and I really loved it.

The process signing up was pretty easy for me. I live in Columbia and they were coming to Columbia so I drove over there to sign up, do the application process, and an interview. I was really glad about that because I don't know if I could've been able to make it if it was somewhere else. When we got there they gave very good insight about the company and what their expectations were and how they would help and what they could do for us. It was really interesting and they acted friendly towards. I never felt like that with any other company and it was nice. They really made an impression on me.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Letting my daughter attend Barbizon worked easily for us because the lessons were conducted once a month and they were right here, close to us. Signing up my daughter online took a week or so of back and forth with them, but they were helpful whenever I missed anything. My daughter also said the teachers were nice. However, there was a time when she complained that they were using some former students. There was also a time that she came back and didn’t seem to have enjoyed her experience that day.

Letting my daughter attend Barbizon was a good ride, though. It was something new and different. But I felt lost at placing her in the industry and I didn’t feel guided enough to get her started in her acting. That’s the part where I really struggled. The money was quite a constraint for us, too, and we had to sacrifice a lot for that. Plus, whenever we tell anybody about it, they’d say they couldn’t afford it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We were at the mall and we saw that all the girls were standing out there for Barbizon. We also signed up for my daughter's career and their process was very good. She wants to take up modeling and acting, and Barbizon would really help her out in the public eye and in being able to know how to carry herself. The people at Barbizon seemed to be very nice and I appreciate them all. They talked things through with me and explained things so that I’d understand. Chevy was the one that helped us a lot. The Barbizon Modeling program was a great experience for my daughter. She participated in the Dallas competition and all the classes. She’s had a lot of gigs already come through to offer her jobs and we haven’t had any problems whatsoever. The only thing that kept us from doing some of them is school, but we’re going to do a lot more in the summer.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

A couple of years ago, my daughter was walking through a shopping mall when someone stopped her and she signed up for Barbizon. We hadn’t heard of any other modeling agency that had been in the long term for as long as Barbizon that’s actually pursued her so we decided on them. Two years later, we got a call saying that they wanted her to attend a seminar, which was in West Columbia, and her career took off from there. Everything was excellent and I loved our experience. Barbizon's process was fairly easy and their staff was so nice and friendly. I also enjoyed all the seminars and my daughter had a wonderful time there. We learned a whole lot about the business industry, not just about modeling, and it was a total learning experience for both of us which was amazing.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Barbizon's reps were in the mall and my daughter filled out paperwork. It was easy signing up with them and they were good. My daughter’s classes are over now and we had a fine experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I looked into Barbizon Modeling for my daughter since she was interested in them. She took the 6-month classes then she was part of a competition. Signing up wasn't easy, but wasn't difficult either. However, when we first went to the audition, they had a closed door. We waited in the den and that was when we found out how much it costs. It was a big decision to make whether you were gonna do it or not, even though you might not get hired all the time. They've done a good job in helping my daughter become more confident when it comes to standing in front of a large group of people -- she used to have doubts and second thoughts about it.

Barbizon Modeling & Acting Centers Company Information

www.barbizonmodeling.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use