1.22/5
  • 1 star
Based on 40 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 25, 2017

287 Massage Envy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

If there were negative stars available, I’d rate using them. My complaint is so lengthy, I don’t want to lose the reader. Therefore, the crust is this: I paid for three memberships for myself and two of my children. After canceling one Acct, I tried to have all unused sessions transferred to my acct since I was the one paying for them. Was told, "No, couldn’t do that". ME continued to charge my card for the closed account. When I realized this, I canceled my account as well as my daughter’s. My daughter texted me this morning indicating my bank notified her there was a charge of $55 from ME and wanted to know if it was legit. She said, "NO". I have since audited my CC acct only to realize I have been continually charged since all accounts have been canceled. If I knew of a class action suit, I’d jump on the bandwagon. This company has poor and inconsistent business practices.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I have a monthly membership and apparently went in a little too early to get my first “FREE” monthly massage. No one told me that I was scheduling too early and they would not allow me to switch my account to a different location after I left a job and no longer had to drive 45 minutes out of my way to get my monthly massage. Obviously, there is a huge lack of communication. Buyer beware. I am cancelling my membership.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I purchased a membership at Massage Envy in Bellevue, Ne for headache relief. Due to my doctor's advise I was told to discontinue my service there and see a chiropractor. So I canceled my membership thru the Dr. letter to them. I had used 3 of the 4 massages that I paid for, they advised me that I would still be able to use the remaining service after cancelation, however in that conversation they neglected to tell me that it does expire in 60 days. When I called to get the apt for my remaining service they said I have none left in my acct. I am so furious with these people as this was a service that I paid for. Even if my membership was canceled or not I should have still been able to use the service that was paid for!! This place and its customer service is a joke! I would NOT recommend anyone go there, all they will do is push this "wonderful" membership on to you then not even let you use what was paid for!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Sooo... there are so many bad reviews here. I was gifted a massage. I was really pushed to do the monthly membership and since at the time my disabled daughter was riding the bus home I had time after work to do this. So sadly I signed up. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. I have been charged 4 times so far and have used only 1 massage which I gifted to my husband. Not only was the "hour" long massage only 50 min long, it was a horrible experience for my husband and he refuses to go back.

Also, my disabled daughter's bus schedule changed so now I have to pick her up after school and would have to now drive 45+ minutes just to get to a Massage Envy location. THEY WILL NOT CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP. I didn't ask for a refund for the 3 months that were already charged just to cancel the rest since I can't get there. Instead they intend to take $720 from me for 1 massage. I'm the wife of a disabled veteran and mother of a disabled child. I don't have extra money to waste. I am very disappointed in these people. I HIGHLY recommend against this place. Please please please go somewhere else. Listen to ALL the people leaving reviews here. There is only 1 positive review and that "person" did not leave any comments so I doubt it's a real person.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

The Town Square site closed its doors failing to formally notify members of this action and further options. I have been undergoing oral surgery for much of this year and could not utilize my membership paid massages. I did not worry because although I keep my monthly payments up to date I knew I'd have pre-paid credits to use when I felt up to resuming my massages.

Imagine both my surprise and shock when I tried to schedule a massage and learned that the Town Square Massage Envy site had closed its doors without providing membership notification. Both Chelsea and Theressa at Corporate Headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ have failed to resolve the issue of the $300.00 plus dollars owed me in pre-paid credit. Massage Envy and I entered a contract. I did not break it. Massage Envy did and I will continue to explore all avenues for a positive resolution. I have lost all confidence in Massage Envy's ability to make customer satisfaction top on their priority list.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Massage Envy?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Was given a paid subscription to Massage Envy in Spartanburg from my children for 6 visits. Really had no problem with any of the massages until this last visit on Sept 29, 2017. Chrissy the girl doing my massage was horrible. This girl needs to go back to school. This was the worst massage I have ever had anywhere ever. She did not know anything at all about giving a massage. All she did was rub some lotion on my back. No massage at all. Rub the top of my shoulders and rub the same spot on my neck so long I thought she was going to make it sore.

Lifted the sheet no higher than my kneecaps on the back of my legs and rubbed lotion on my calves and my heels. Rubbed lotion on the tops of my arms and the palm of my hands. When she went to do the tops of my legs, lifted the sheet to my shins and rubbed lotion on my shins and some on the heel of my feet. She never got off her little stool. It wasn't worth my time going all the way over there and my 8 year old granddaughter could have done a better job than this girl. The worst ever. Don't waste your time.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I had been given a gift certificate for a free massage by a relative who works for Massage Envy in another state. Upon arriving for my appointment, I presented my certificate. The receptionist said they were going to do this and that. I said "Whatever the gift certificate covers". The massage therapist, a man, was horrible. Very lackluster massage. He talked the entire time about a pyramid scheme he thought I should get involved with. I immediately told him no, and to please stop talking about it. He continued, to the point that I decided to leave no tip.

When leaving I was presented with a bill for $120! I reminded them of the gift certificate but was told it was good for only $40 off! So this ridiculous massage was supposed to cost $160? Way, way, way over the going rate here. My relative who gave me the certificate was outraged. Needless to say, I'll never go back and have convinced others to go to other massage therapists. These people in Miamisburg are scam artists.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I stopped in to get a massage a couple weeks ago, ended up getting a facial as well at a new store on Germantown Road, Memphis, TN. Couldn't get out of bed due to pain for nearly a week following massage and got an eye infection along with acne breakout (I'm 51 and way past that) immediately following treatment. Suspect skin allergy to Murad products... Was verbally conned into signing their contract enticed by discounted services for the day. I say 'conned' because the young girl who says she's actually manager of the location did not disclose the fact that their contracts can NOT be canceled before 12 months are over.

To the contrary, she told me that I would only need to personally 'come in' to the location to cancel which I did yesterday, now that I'm able to get around again, at which time the girl (manager) told me I had to have cancelled within 3 days of signing their lengthy contract. I was stunned to say the least. When I told her that she didn't explain that on the front end she basically called me a liar and told me I'd signed and initialed their contract. She's correct only in that I did indeed sign and initialize the paperwork. My downfall was trusting that she truthfully disclosed the contract terms in her explanation; she did not. DO NOT EVER do business with these crooks. Worst management staff in existence and shoddy business ethics!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My wife was sexually assaulted at the Massage Envy on Spring Green in the Kroger Center in Katy, Texas. I have contacted the Manager and the Corporate office. The owner has not called me back even though I will press charges with the Katy Police. This is not a safe place. My wife still has 18 hours of credits and I have been a member since 2008. Warning... do not go here!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

My experience yesterday at Massage Envy was a disaster. The massage therapist was not pleasant with her overall attitude. I wanted deep tissue massage (what I normally would get) and she did more of a deep surface rub and I wound up this morning with massive bruising on my back and glutes. I was unable to sleep and unable to sit with my back touching anything. I've never experienced anything like it. I am extremely dissatisfied.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Caution when you cancel!!! I was a member at the Warren, NJ location for just over 2 years and was usually happy with their services. This year I have had some medical issues arise so I needed to cancel my membership. There is no information online as to how to go about or what is required short. Since mobility is a real issue for me now I called and learned that you must cancel at the location you signed your agreement with. I was able to locate the email address for my location as well as the Home Office. On June 5th I emailed my intent to cancel to my location and cc'd the Home Office. I received a response with the required form needed. I emailed the completed form on June 9th again to my location and cc'd the Home Office. I received no reply that there was any issue. On July 11th I received a phone call that "My payment had been processed and would I like to schedule an appointment".

I stated that I had canceled my membership and had emailed the form back on June 9th. They immediately refunded my payment. I thought that would be the end of it. Wrong! Just to make sure, I checked my credit card statement and sure enough there was a charge on August 11th!!!! I tried calling but was only able to leave a message as they were renovating the location. I did not receive a call back that they got my message and were correcting the problems. So I drove down and walked in. Granted I was not in the best of moods but I feel I had a right to be a little upset since 2 1/2 months later they were still billing my credit card... Illegally. I was in no way rude nor was I even loud.

I was told that only the manager could cancel an account and they were not there today. I attempted to say when I had sent in the form, but the girl behind the counter apparently didn't want to hear it as she began speaking over me "Mam, I can see all that information in my computer". When I pointed out she didn't need to be pissy she claimed she wasn't. Why would I know what you can see??? You have told me nothing about what information you have. I explained that her most current statement and tone were uncalled for as I was trying to provide her with copies of the email string and the form for her manager so they could finally do their job. Miraculously she was able to cancel my account.

You can bet that I will be checking my credit card statement every month from now on to ensure they aren't hitting my card again. If I see a September payment, I will have to take this to the next level. For anyone looking to cancel you should be able to find your location's store number online, "Massage Envy (city,state) store number". Their email address should be "clinic(store number)@massageenvy.com" and the home office is info@massageenvy.com. Good luck and pay attention to your credit card!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

My granddaughter and I needed a massage. We both just basically got no results from either massage therapist, my granddaughter said she would not rub her. It was against policy to rub more than softly and she asked her to massage an area where she had a knot, she was talking the whole time. The worst she ever had. Her 4 year old sister could of done better. I have been in the beauty industry and my ex boyfriend was a therapist. I got many massages and the one Massage Envy gave me was a joke. All I received was a oil bath and he would not rub me at all, I got off his table and told him I won't get any effects from his massage. What kind of massage are they performing. They were the biggest rip off and I was stressed out after leaving there. The staff offered nothing. Do not go to Massage Envy. BEWARE.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I was considering a membership to Massage Envy. It is basically a legal contract so I wanted to get a copy to review it before signing. They don't provide the details on their web page so the contract is the only place you can see them. They would not provide a copy until I signed up. The only option they offered was to come in and read it there. You should be able to review any legal document ahead of time and even allow your lawyer to review it if you would like. Their reasons for not providing it aren't valid. It appears they don't really want consumers to fully understand what they are getting into. After doing some research I can see why there are so many complaints regarding their practices and decide NOT to pursue a membership.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I have had some decent massages from Massage Envy, but with that said, I have had some horrible ones as well. One, in particular, was reported, and the people behind the desk acted as though it was funny. They did not offer to have it replaced or have another therapist provide the service. The concept, in general, is horrible. It keeps the clients paying up the "rear end" for life. I absolutely DESPISE the way they do business, and there should be more class-action lawsuits on them. If a person has a life change that does not allow them to avail themselves of the services, it is just "too damned bad". They continue to rip the clients-off. I only hope and pray that they will go out of business or that some other entities file another successful "class-action" lawsuit.

The other thing I despise about Massage Envy is the fact that if you have a facial, they make you use their own supplies, Murad. I personally do not care for Murad. It does nothing for me or my skin. The customers are not allowed to bring in their own preferred brand of skin care to use. I absolutely dislike the way Massage Envy does business. If there is another class action lawsuit action, please let me know.

Original review: July 18, 2017

This was a few years ago. I went to Massage Envy. The first time I went I had a female. It was good. Then I was given a certificate for a facial and massage. Both were male, first facial it was ok, then I had a male for massage and it was so painful and I told him and he noticed how tense I was so he stop. Then did the same thing, happened again, painful again. I just took like a idiot. Then it was over and then I went to the front desk. I did mention it but then she asked if I talked to the male who and I said yes but I didn't take to management. I did and I really feel I should of been tougher but I was but I wouldn't never go there again.

Original review: July 17, 2017

In May 2017 I cancelled my membership. I went to the location to pay the penalty for early cancellation. I was told there would be no penalty and furthermore that they had set aside a free massage for me. I did not use the free appointment. In July I noticed they had continued charging my account. When asked they said it was the penalty and that I could freeze the account but that I would have to pay all of the remaining Months. My gripe is that they said no penalty just to then penalize me anyway. In my world that is no integrity. In May they cancelled my appointment without informing me. I highly recommend you not buy this.

Original review: July 2, 2017

This is the worst facility (BEVERLY HILLS LOCATION) in the world. First the owner is stupid as hell. Employs even people lower than her. That is why is such a high turnaround. I cancel my appointment. Have my notes from another locations and coming here because the technician Sharon is the best... The so called Office Manager (**. Her appearance is terrible no class.) no greetings.

Facial complete and they stated that Downey stated I did not cancel on time really so she claimed I owe. False information. So she tried charging for services (I blocked them from ever getting my funds) and did not call me, the owner or the office manager. They called my daughter really. Ask yourself what was she going to do? Not only did she give my daughter information about my account she told her my credit card information. Called corporate and basically they stated that they are a franchise and they will call them. Owner called me this morning and all she was revealing was that I cursed her employee out. Yes I did and I will do it again...

And but I filed a criminal misdemeanor complaint that this individual gave credit card and personal information to my daughter. I also made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The owner is a sad desperate individual that instead of keeping or listening to the customer they listen to employees. Is funny I hope she sees this review. Your employees are leaving you stupid because you are not a good boss... They hate you and they hate working for you. You cannot keep anyone. Get lessons from Glen Ivy.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I was a member of Massage Envy for several years. When I decided to quit I was still charged and got pushed around by various managers and people. They did everything they could to charge me more and keep taking money from me. Once you take someone's money you are responsible for delivering that service. Massage Envy seems to be in the business of stealing and scamming customers if and when they decide to not have a membership. The best way to avoid this is to no join and not give them your business. You will be better going to another business that will honor your worth as a customer and not steal from you. New and old customers Beware!

Original review: May 26, 2017

I had a Massage Envy gift card that had expired over a year ago. I called corporate to tell them the link expired, they looked up my name and send me a PDF that I could print that never expires. It was the behavior one would expect but I had seen such bad reviews I was happy to see how warm and quick to respond they were.

Original review: May 20, 2017

This was my original email sent prior to a phone call and my second follow email today and have yet to get a response. "I was excited about your company until now. I have previously gotten treatments here when I lived in New Jersey, and now Florida. I bought my sister a Mother's Day gift certificate that is a moment I can't take back. I paid for the service online. Came out of my bank account. Yet, she never received it on her special day. At this point, I'd like to know what's going to happen!? I put my email, as the buyer, **, my sister email as the receiver at **. I do not have a confirmation # because it never loaded on the site as it just said to wait a moment and that's it. Please advice as to what's going to happen."

Original review: April 14, 2017

I am a member of a wonderful Massage Envy in Rockville, MD. However, I have always been able to schedule appointments at other Massage Envy's throughout the U.S. as I used to travel a lot for work. This past week I was able to schedule an appointment closer to work at the Gaithersburg Crown location. The therapist was very helpful and suggested I return for one more appointment so she could continue the work she had started. I made an appointment for a return while in the store - but had to call to change that appointment (per their policy - 24 hours in advance).

When I tried to reschedule, the woman told me they could not do so without a credit card number. I asked why and she said it was in case I didn't show up. I told her I thought they used the credits I have on file (over 10 hours of massages) and she said they do - but just in case I didn't have any left she needed it. This was a 1 time appointment. I don't understand and the woman I talked to told me I'd have to call back to speak to a manager. I gave up after 2 attempts where I was left on hold for over 10 to 15 minutes. Instead, I've sent a message to corporate via FB yesterday and they said they would have someone contact me and I've still heard nothing.

Original review: April 6, 2017

NO availability of appointments. Must make multiple attempts to get an appointment and then they cancel or they overbook or they only have 90 minutes appointments available - wanting to uncharge. Customer service is absolutely horrible. Highly recommend NEVER to step foot into Massage Envy.

Original review: April 4, 2017

It is with great disappointment that I write this review. Last Friday, 3/31/17, I went into the Golden Valley Massage Envy clinic after mailing a package at the post office. I wanted to know if they might have any 90 minute openings with one of the two therapists I have seen. They told me that one might have a 120 minute opening on Sunday, but they would have to give me a call back to confirm that the massage therapist could do 120 minutes.

I called back today (4/3/17) because I never received a callback. My call was not focused on the fact that I never received a callback, but whether or not there were any future openings. I have been a member at the Golden Valley location for many years. I was beyond appalled at the woman who I initially spoke to. She implied that I was lying about going into the location on 3/31/17. She said all the therapists had been booked for a long time and it didn't make sense what I was saying. I asked to speak to the manager. The woman hung up on me.

I called back. I was on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up and called back again. I asked to speak to the manager. The woman who identified herself as the manager was extremely hostile and once again implied that I was fabricating a story about stopping into the clinic at 3/31/17. I told her that the customer service she was exhibiting was absolutely unacceptable. She began to yell at me. When I asked her for her name she refused to give it to me. I asked four times before she gave it to me -- Molly.

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted with this incredibly hostile customer service. I have paid my dues as well as both of my daughters' dues for many years. It was absolutely unacceptable. If it hadn't been for the fact that I spoke to two different people today who were equally rude and hostile I would have chalked it up to someone having a bad day. I cannot in all good consciousness recommend the Golden Valley.

I called back tonight at 8:10 and the woman told me to call back on April 17th when Annie would be back in town. I suggested that I was paying monthly fees (I've paid for four people for more than one year) and that Annie might have the responsibility for calling me. The woman absolutely agreed and apologized for my experience. That would be an example of customer service. It's unfortunate that it take a formal complaint to get someone's attention.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I booked a couples massage for this place 2 weeks ago. When my fiance and I arrived (on time) we were told from the receptionist that the couples room was overbooked, and told us we could reschedule or we could get our massages separately. I said, "No! that's not what I paid for." The manager was just as worse, with an attitude. Overall, it was an inconvenience. I would not recommend this place to anyone, especially this location. I was treated unfairly. On a good note I booked at a different spa and I'm satisfied!

Original review: March 23, 2017

I am very satisfied with massage and facial. Was always lucky over many years. In summer 2016, I had to stop for a while. In January I resumed to use the hours paid and suspend membership as I am relocating abroad, was told "you have to pay this month to do so", nonsense. I paid and resumed to use the hours, the same again in February, a phone message "There is a discrepancy in your account!" Have to pay and will be granted a free hour. In March, "there is a discrepancy in your account on a phone message", meaning they have tried again to get payment from the credit card despite the suspension signed in January!

I went to the office, nothing documented on my account! I gave them a copy of the suspension paper as if they do not have it! We will call you tomorrow, it is the tomorrow that never comes! Prices were raised in the last few months without note! I insist to use the hours, and let them do whatever they wish. I cancelled the credit card and I am relocating abroad!

Original review: March 19, 2017

After being with Massage Envy since 2008, I am terminating my membership due to poor customer service. I don't mind being charged if I can't make it to a visit at last minute. Over the years, I've worked with some therapists who call in, and I completely understand if they can't make it to a visit. What I can't understand is charging a client for a visit that they didn't schedule or get a confirmation call about. I booked an appointment for last week. I wrote it down in my calendar.

I checked the Massage Envy app that day, and noted that it was not listed in the app and that I hadn't received a call about that appointment so I did not go to that appointment. They apparently had the appointment listed as today. They did not call the day before to confirm (even though it says they did) and the appointment was not listed in the app. They told me that the app is not their responsibility even though it has their name and logo and all my other appointments have showed up in the app, and that I should "write down" my appointments in the future.

Original review: March 18, 2017

So, my husband bought me a $100 gift card, and got a $25 coupon with it. I thought it would be enough for two massages. Wrong. The first massage is $55, but if you don't join, the second one is $95! Not to mention, they took my gift card and lost it when they had to reschedule me because there was no masseuse at the scheduled time. My second massage was not great. I did start to sign up then changed my mind, but the terms were so confusing, it was crazy! I would not recommend this place, and will never go back.

Original review: March 14, 2017

On December 23rd, I went to ME for my monthly relaxation routine. This session I used the Woodmore location in Maryland, where I initially started my subscription. On this particular day, I was more than dissatisfied, to say the least. I was greeted by a masseuse that I made clear was one that I had requested not to be assigned to again due to our initial encounter. I spoke to the manager at the time about the situation. It took them 30 minutes to reassign me another masseuse, and this was not until I had demanded that my 1 hour get some resolve. There was more of a hush about the situation than haste. I completed the 30 minute, which was not the initial time, with another masseuse.

After that un-relaxed experience, I spoke to the manager and explained that I wanted to file a complaint and request that my account be pulled from their location and be reassigned to another, College Park, as I refused to be tied to this location anymore. The manager at the time was very slow to produce the necessary paperwork and decided to get another manager involved. My request didn't change however as I was by now utterly irate.

The second manager checked my file and stated that it was their mishap as they never documented that masseuse on my file and if I still need to be reassigned then she would have me complete the documents and forward it to the department. I filled out the form and requested a copy. They credited me a half hour, to pacify the matter, and then I left, feeling that the action would be complete. In February, I called ME College Park to gift a session to my daughter, who wanted the experience, which would determine her sign up, only to be told by a rep at College Park that my account is still assigned to Woodmore Town Center. Needless to say I went off.

When I called there, another manager was present and I had to update her on the situation. She asked me to hold and when she returned, she informed me that not only did they not fulfill the request, but the form that I had filled out somehow got missing, and a note was left stating that they needed more information from me regarding contact. Now I was on fire, as all the information that they needed was just a click away as no information change had been made since 2013. I informed the manager that I will call the assigned department to that location about the matter.

The following day the manager that I spoke to on December 23rd, sent me an email which started a paper trail of information, which I still have saved. She apologized and ranted about how she recently requested update on the request. This is now February. She is saying this about an action that should have been taken care of in December. Not only did she do that, she explained she wasn't sure how the document got missing, but she sent me a completed form with the reason being that I requested relocation, no explanation as to why, which was on the initial document.

She also added that if I didn't get a chance to sign she will still move forward with the request. I responded by telling her that I will not sign the document as that didn't state the true reason I wished a relocation. I spoke to Sara ** the ME affairs coordinator who requested my copy to complete the transaction after I spoke to her in length about all that was taking place. She said she would get in touch with Shelby, who was the manager.

I forwarded all that I needed to. She replied to me once, stating that she apologized now for the delay and as soon as that is cleared up she would reply. It is now March 14, 2017; about 12 weeks after the incident and 4 weeks since Sara and I made contact. I sent an email last Monday, explaining that I now wish to cancel my monthly with ME based on the lengthy unresolved matter and my feeling as a consumer and no one, especially Sara has tried to reach out nor any update has been made to my account. This is far beyond acceptable and I need to know what can be done regarding this matter.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I just don't understand how they charge people. If your massage is 85$ it should be 85$ whether or not you're paying in cash or you're using one of your prepaid month that you spent 60$ on. If you use your prepaid massage they want to charge you for 2 pre-paid massage that adds up to 120$. Or if you want to use 1 of your prepaid massage then they want to charge you another 45$. I know I'm not the smartest person but I can add, if something is 85$ why would I pay 120$ or 105$ for something they have listed for 85.

So if we recap. A hot stone is 85$, a prepaid massage is 60$ so if I want a hot stone I should only owe you 25! When I went to school 60+25= 85. I don't know where they get off charging 105 up to 120 for a 85$ massage just because you want to use your prepaid massage that they already charged you for. What a RIPOFF.

Original review: March 5, 2017

If I could give a zero star rating, I would. Let me say, that I canceled my membership because I wasn't using the services as often as I was paying for them. I had 4.5 remaining to use and scheduled a facial. I was called shortly after to reschedule due to a training the esthetician was attending. No sweat, I rescheduled for the next day instead. Then, the morning of the appointment, I was called and informed the esthetician no longer worked there. OK, things happen. I rescheduled for the following weekend. I was never given a confirmation call, mind you, but I showed up for my appointment (rescheduled twice now) to find out, I was again scheduled with the same esthetician that no longer worked there. What imbecile reschedules an appointment for a client, with an esthetician they KNOW no longer works there?

So, they tell me they can rebook my appointment for later the same day - "No I'm sorry, this is your mistake. I'm not coming back after I've already rearranged my day for this." Then they try to offer me a comped service. "I'm sorry, you can see I already have 4.5 that I haven't used, what makes you think I need another one?" At this point, I no longer want to do business with Massage Envy and ask for my services that I have remaining, to be refunded. I paid for these services and they can't competently schedule me, then I wanted my money back for them. The person says they can't refund my money but again tried to give me another service. NEVER will I go back. I am filing a BBB complaint. They need smarter people to work there. Someone who doesn't reschedule your appointment with someone they just told you no longer works there.

Massage Envy Company Information