Massage Envy

Folsom, CA

Compare Miscellaneous Companies

Research top Miscellaneous Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My granddaughter and I needed a massage. We both just basically got no results from either massage therapist, my granddaughter said she would not rub her. It was against policy to rub more than softly and she asked her to massage an area where she had a knot, she was talking the whole time. The worst she ever had. Her 4 year old sister could of done better. I have been in the beauty industry and my ex boyfriend was a therapist. I got many massages and the one Massage Envy gave me was a joke. All I received was a oil bath and he would not rub me at all, I got off his table and told him I won't get any effects from his massage. What kind of massage are they performing. They were the biggest rip off and I was stressed out after leaving there. The staff offered nothing. Do not go to Massage Envy. BEWARE.

I was considering a membership to Massage Envy. It is basically a legal contract so I wanted to get a copy to review it before signing. They don't provide the details on their web page so the contract is the only place you can see them. They would not provide a copy until I signed up. The only option they offered was to come in and read it there. You should be able to review any legal document ahead of time and even allow your lawyer to review it if you would like. Their reasons for not providing it aren't valid. It appears they don't really want consumers to fully understand what they are getting into. After doing some research I can see why there are so many complaints regarding their practices and decide NOT to pursue a membership.

I have had some decent massages from Massage Envy, but with that said, I have had some horrible ones as well. One, in particular, was reported, and the people behind the desk acted as though it was funny. They did not offer to have it replaced or have another therapist provide the service. The concept, in general, is horrible. It keeps the clients paying up the "rear end" for life. I absolutely DESPISE the way they do business, and there should be more class-action lawsuits on them. If a person has a life change that does not allow them to avail themselves of the services, it is just "too damned bad". They continue to rip the clients-off. I only hope and pray that they will go out of business or that some other entities file another successful "class-action" lawsuit.

The other thing I despise about Massage Envy is the fact that if you have a facial, they make you use their own supplies, Murad. I personally do not care for Murad. It does nothing for me or my skin. The customers are not allowed to bring in their own preferred brand of skin care to use. I absolutely dislike the way Massage Envy does business. If there is another class action lawsuit action, please let me know.

This was a few years ago. I went to Massage Envy. The first time I went I had a female. It was good. Then I was given a certificate for a facial and massage. Both were male, first facial it was ok, then I had a male for massage and it was so painful and I told him and he noticed how tense I was so he stop. Then did the same thing, happened again, painful again. I just took like a idiot. Then it was over and then I went to the front desk. I did mention it but then she asked if I talked to the male who and I said yes but I didn't take to management. I did and I really feel I should of been tougher but I was but I wouldn't never go there again.

In May 2017 I cancelled my membership. I went to the location to pay the penalty for early cancellation. I was told there would be no penalty and furthermore that they had set aside a free massage for me. I did not use the free appointment. In July I noticed they had continued charging my account. When asked they said it was the penalty and that I could freeze the account but that I would have to pay all of the remaining Months. My gripe is that they said no penalty just to then penalize me anyway. In my world that is no integrity. In May they cancelled my appointment without informing me. I highly recommend you not buy this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Massage Envy?

This is the worst facility (BEVERLY HILLS LOCATION) in the world. First the owner is stupid as hell. Employs even people lower than her. That is why is such a high turnaround. I cancel my appointment. Have my notes from another locations and coming here because the technician Sharon is the best... The so called Office Manager (**. Her appearance is terrible no class.) no greetings.

Facial complete and they stated that Downey stated I did not cancel on time really so she claimed I owe. False information. So she tried charging for services (I blocked them from ever getting my funds) and did not call me, the owner or the office manager. They called my daughter really. Ask yourself what was she going to do? Not only did she give my daughter information about my account she told her my credit card information. Called corporate and basically they stated that they are a franchise and they will call them. Owner called me this morning and all she was revealing was that I cursed her employee out. Yes I did and I will do it again...

And but I filed a criminal misdemeanor complaint that this individual gave credit card and personal information to my daughter. I also made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The owner is a sad desperate individual that instead of keeping or listening to the customer they listen to employees. Is funny I hope she sees this review. Your employees are leaving you stupid because you are not a good boss... They hate you and they hate working for you. You cannot keep anyone. Get lessons from Glen Ivy.

I was a member of Massage Envy for several years. When I decided to quit I was still charged and got pushed around by various managers and people. They did everything they could to charge me more and keep taking money from me. Once you take someone's money you are responsible for delivering that service. Massage Envy seems to be in the business of stealing and scamming customers if and when they decide to not have a membership. The best way to avoid this is to no join and not give them your business. You will be better going to another business that will honor your worth as a customer and not steal from you. New and old customers Beware!

I had a Massage Envy gift card that had expired over a year ago. I called corporate to tell them the link expired, they looked up my name and send me a PDF that I could print that never expires. It was the behavior one would expect but I had seen such bad reviews I was happy to see how warm and quick to respond they were.

This was my original email sent prior to a phone call and my second follow email today and have yet to get a response. "I was excited about your company until now. I have previously gotten treatments here when I lived in New Jersey, and now Florida. I bought my sister a Mother's Day gift certificate that is a moment I can't take back. I paid for the service online. Came out of my bank account. Yet, she never received it on her special day. At this point, I'd like to know what's going to happen!? I put my email, as the buyer, **, my sister email as the receiver at **. I do not have a confirmation # because it never loaded on the site as it just said to wait a moment and that's it. Please advice as to what's going to happen."

I am a member of a wonderful Massage Envy in Rockville, MD. However, I have always been able to schedule appointments at other Massage Envy's throughout the U.S. as I used to travel a lot for work. This past week I was able to schedule an appointment closer to work at the Gaithersburg Crown location. The therapist was very helpful and suggested I return for one more appointment so she could continue the work she had started. I made an appointment for a return while in the store - but had to call to change that appointment (per their policy - 24 hours in advance).

When I tried to reschedule, the woman told me they could not do so without a credit card number. I asked why and she said it was in case I didn't show up. I told her I thought they used the credits I have on file (over 10 hours of massages) and she said they do - but just in case I didn't have any left she needed it. This was a 1 time appointment. I don't understand and the woman I talked to told me I'd have to call back to speak to a manager. I gave up after 2 attempts where I was left on hold for over 10 to 15 minutes. Instead, I've sent a message to corporate via FB yesterday and they said they would have someone contact me and I've still heard nothing.

NO availability of appointments. Must make multiple attempts to get an appointment and then they cancel or they overbook or they only have 90 minutes appointments available - wanting to uncharge. Customer service is absolutely horrible. Highly recommend NEVER to step foot into Massage Envy.

It is with great disappointment that I write this review. Last Friday, 3/31/17, I went into the Golden Valley Massage Envy clinic after mailing a package at the post office. I wanted to know if they might have any 90 minute openings with one of the two therapists I have seen. They told me that one might have a 120 minute opening on Sunday, but they would have to give me a call back to confirm that the massage therapist could do 120 minutes.

I called back today (4/3/17) because I never received a callback. My call was not focused on the fact that I never received a callback, but whether or not there were any future openings. I have been a member at the Golden Valley location for many years. I was beyond appalled at the woman who I initially spoke to. She implied that I was lying about going into the location on 3/31/17. She said all the therapists had been booked for a long time and it didn't make sense what I was saying. I asked to speak to the manager. The woman hung up on me.

I called back. I was on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up and called back again. I asked to speak to the manager. The woman who identified herself as the manager was extremely hostile and once again implied that I was fabricating a story about stopping into the clinic at 3/31/17. I told her that the customer service she was exhibiting was absolutely unacceptable. She began to yell at me. When I asked her for her name she refused to give it to me. I asked four times before she gave it to me -- Molly.

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted with this incredibly hostile customer service. I have paid my dues as well as both of my daughters' dues for many years. It was absolutely unacceptable. If it hadn't been for the fact that I spoke to two different people today who were equally rude and hostile I would have chalked it up to someone having a bad day. I cannot in all good consciousness recommend the Golden Valley.

I called back tonight at 8:10 and the woman told me to call back on April 17th when Annie would be back in town. I suggested that I was paying monthly fees (I've paid for four people for more than one year) and that Annie might have the responsibility for calling me. The woman absolutely agreed and apologized for my experience. That would be an example of customer service. It's unfortunate that it take a formal complaint to get someone's attention.

I booked a couples massage for this place 2 weeks ago. When my fiance and I arrived (on time) we were told from the receptionist that the couples room was overbooked, and told us we could reschedule or we could get our massages separately. I said, "No! that's not what I paid for." The manager was just as worse, with an attitude. Overall, it was an inconvenience. I would not recommend this place to anyone, especially this location. I was treated unfairly. On a good note I booked at a different spa and I'm satisfied!

I am very satisfied with massage and facial. Was always lucky over many years. In summer 2016, I had to stop for a while. In January I resumed to use the hours paid and suspend membership as I am relocating abroad, was told "you have to pay this month to do so", nonsense. I paid and resumed to use the hours, the same again in February, a phone message "There is a discrepancy in your account!" Have to pay and will be granted a free hour. In March, "there is a discrepancy in your account on a phone message", meaning they have tried again to get payment from the credit card despite the suspension signed in January!

I went to the office, nothing documented on my account! I gave them a copy of the suspension paper as if they do not have it! We will call you tomorrow, it is the tomorrow that never comes! Prices were raised in the last few months without note! I insist to use the hours, and let them do whatever they wish. I cancelled the credit card and I am relocating abroad!

After being with Massage Envy since 2008, I am terminating my membership due to poor customer service. I don't mind being charged if I can't make it to a visit at last minute. Over the years, I've worked with some therapists who call in, and I completely understand if they can't make it to a visit. What I can't understand is charging a client for a visit that they didn't schedule or get a confirmation call about. I booked an appointment for last week. I wrote it down in my calendar.

I checked the Massage Envy app that day, and noted that it was not listed in the app and that I hadn't received a call about that appointment so I did not go to that appointment. They apparently had the appointment listed as today. They did not call the day before to confirm (even though it says they did) and the appointment was not listed in the app. They told me that the app is not their responsibility even though it has their name and logo and all my other appointments have showed up in the app, and that I should "write down" my appointments in the future.

So, my husband bought me a $100 gift card, and got a $25 coupon with it. I thought it would be enough for two massages. Wrong. The first massage is $55, but if you don't join, the second one is $95! Not to mention, they took my gift card and lost it when they had to reschedule me because there was no masseuse at the scheduled time. My second massage was not great. I did start to sign up then changed my mind, but the terms were so confusing, it was crazy! I would not recommend this place, and will never go back.

On December 23rd, I went to ME for my monthly relaxation routine. This session I used the Woodmore location in Maryland, where I initially started my subscription. On this particular day, I was more than dissatisfied, to say the least. I was greeted by a masseuse that I made clear was one that I had requested not to be assigned to again due to our initial encounter. I spoke to the manager at the time about the situation. It took them 30 minutes to reassign me another masseuse, and this was not until I had demanded that my 1 hour get some resolve. There was more of a hush about the situation than haste. I completed the 30 minute, which was not the initial time, with another masseuse.

After that un-relaxed experience, I spoke to the manager and explained that I wanted to file a complaint and request that my account be pulled from their location and be reassigned to another, College Park, as I refused to be tied to this location anymore. The manager at the time was very slow to produce the necessary paperwork and decided to get another manager involved. My request didn't change however as I was by now utterly irate.

The second manager checked my file and stated that it was their mishap as they never documented that masseuse on my file and if I still need to be reassigned then she would have me complete the documents and forward it to the department. I filled out the form and requested a copy. They credited me a half hour, to pacify the matter, and then I left, feeling that the action would be complete. In February, I called ME College Park to gift a session to my daughter, who wanted the experience, which would determine her sign up, only to be told by a rep at College Park that my account is still assigned to Woodmore Town Center. Needless to say I went off.

When I called there, another manager was present and I had to update her on the situation. She asked me to hold and when she returned, she informed me that not only did they not fulfill the request, but the form that I had filled out somehow got missing, and a note was left stating that they needed more information from me regarding contact. Now I was on fire, as all the information that they needed was just a click away as no information change had been made since 2013. I informed the manager that I will call the assigned department to that location about the matter.

The following day the manager that I spoke to on December 23rd, sent me an email which started a paper trail of information, which I still have saved. She apologized and ranted about how she recently requested update on the request. This is now February. She is saying this about an action that should have been taken care of in December. Not only did she do that, she explained she wasn't sure how the document got missing, but she sent me a completed form with the reason being that I requested relocation, no explanation as to why, which was on the initial document.

She also added that if I didn't get a chance to sign she will still move forward with the request. I responded by telling her that I will not sign the document as that didn't state the true reason I wished a relocation. I spoke to Sara ** the ME affairs coordinator who requested my copy to complete the transaction after I spoke to her in length about all that was taking place. She said she would get in touch with Shelby, who was the manager.

I forwarded all that I needed to. She replied to me once, stating that she apologized now for the delay and as soon as that is cleared up she would reply. It is now March 14, 2017; about 12 weeks after the incident and 4 weeks since Sara and I made contact. I sent an email last Monday, explaining that I now wish to cancel my monthly with ME based on the lengthy unresolved matter and my feeling as a consumer and no one, especially Sara has tried to reach out nor any update has been made to my account. This is far beyond acceptable and I need to know what can be done regarding this matter.

I just don't understand how they charge people. If your massage is 85$ it should be 85$ whether or not you're paying in cash or you're using one of your prepaid month that you spent 60$ on. If you use your prepaid massage they want to charge you for 2 pre-paid massage that adds up to 120$. Or if you want to use 1 of your prepaid massage then they want to charge you another 45$. I know I'm not the smartest person but I can add, if something is 85$ why would I pay 120$ or 105$ for something they have listed for 85.

So if we recap. A hot stone is 85$, a prepaid massage is 60$ so if I want a hot stone I should only owe you 25! When I went to school 60+25= 85. I don't know where they get off charging 105 up to 120 for a 85$ massage just because you want to use your prepaid massage that they already charged you for. What a RIPOFF.

If I could give a zero star rating, I would. Let me say, that I canceled my membership because I wasn't using the services as often as I was paying for them. I had 4.5 remaining to use and scheduled a facial. I was called shortly after to reschedule due to a training the esthetician was attending. No sweat, I rescheduled for the next day instead. Then, the morning of the appointment, I was called and informed the esthetician no longer worked there. OK, things happen. I rescheduled for the following weekend. I was never given a confirmation call, mind you, but I showed up for my appointment (rescheduled twice now) to find out, I was again scheduled with the same esthetician that no longer worked there. What imbecile reschedules an appointment for a client, with an esthetician they KNOW no longer works there?

So, they tell me they can rebook my appointment for later the same day - "No I'm sorry, this is your mistake. I'm not coming back after I've already rearranged my day for this." Then they try to offer me a comped service. "I'm sorry, you can see I already have 4.5 that I haven't used, what makes you think I need another one?" At this point, I no longer want to do business with Massage Envy and ask for my services that I have remaining, to be refunded. I paid for these services and they can't competently schedule me, then I wanted my money back for them. The person says they can't refund my money but again tried to give me another service. NEVER will I go back. I am filing a BBB complaint. They need smarter people to work there. Someone who doesn't reschedule your appointment with someone they just told you no longer works there.

How does one describe the nature of this company in Myrtle Beach? You sign a contract, the contract is a crock of crap. There is a high turnover rate with both the front desk and the massage therapist themselves. Is right of the bat is a revelation that owner does not know what he/she is doing. Any time there is a high turnover rate, one must question the nature of this location/owner/company as a whole. It is such a complete joke. For example when someone you like works on you they are usually gone within six months or less. It seems the good employees are either frustrated out the door or the owner fires them. It appears they would rather hold on to mediocre help, instead of quality help for whatever reason or reasons. Perhaps this act has something to do with controlling the subpar help.

However, me and my wife will no longer be seeking their services. Not to mention the male therapist we use to go to was exceptional, whatever happened to him, remains unknown. However, we tried other male therapists at this location and they were lousy. The pressure was light and they did not pay attention to detail. It appears the owner of this location does not care and maybe should sell the franchise right to someone else. The fact of the matter remains, do not ever become a member of this company and these Myrtle Beach locations are a complete and serious joke. Use caution before joining. And test the therapist before joining, if they are good they usually will not last.

I and my husband was the membership of Massage Envy one and half years ago. Since October last year, we thought we already finished our one year contract. However we didn't know that we need to cancel the membership by person. Nobody in the front desk told us at that point neither, they just told us how membership is good and benefit for us and sign the contract. We did not realized that the contract is auto-renewable, until almost half year past, when I check our credit card, they charge us 130 each month without any notices. They even did not make any phone call ask! Totally, they charged me 520 dollar, and they would not give back all the charges after I made a phone call. I would not recommend this company to anyone. A very disappointed company only cares about money!

I became a member of ME in Sept of 2016. I feel I got scammed. I went for my monthly facials/massages up until today. Mind you I had already cancelled my 6 month membership with them so today I went in for my massage, which sucked, and then asked how many more do I have left for my final month, the girl says "none." I said "wait a minute. I should still have 1 more month of service" and she told me "no because you used all yours up with the extra times you took." "I thought that was covered since I paid $20 each time extra." "No that was taken from each month." Also I never used anything in January so technically I still have a month, not all used up. As I see it, I still paid for 1 more month until the end of March but not according to them. This place is nothing but scam artists. So basically I paid for 6 months but only got to use 4 months. I'm so pissed right now. I will never go to them again nor will I tell anyone to go there.

Unacceptable. I have had several issues with the Kingstowne facility. First one was a bad odor in the facility on the day of a massage. They did reimburse me with a free session for that month. Another time the room was so cold the masseuse could barely warm her hands. They gave me another free session. Today my 2 PM massage was cancelled by a phone call at 11 am!!! There was no backup masseuse. People have busy lives and I told them that I had rescheduled my entire weekend around the appointment. Not having a backup is stupid and hardly worth a subscription. How can I be sure there won't be another issue? I resent having to "subscribe" to a facility that is obviously not ready for prime time. The concept of a subscription is in itself stupid and only benefits the corporation. Other facilities don't expect you to "join"... they are doing fine. I will most likely be taking this into consideration going forward.

Finding time to get a massage from a place you don't care for is hard. Going in to cancel your membership is just as hard. After not using the membership since July of 2015, I was relieved when the card they had on file apparently expired and they were no longer able to charge. Magically this month, they were able to charge the last 5 months at $299. This was obviously an unexpected charge and not easy to swallow. Upon calling the Westminster, CO store, I was told that the system automatically runs the card daily. If find this to be a lie as there was definitely enough money in the account to pay at some point over the last 5 months. They won't give refunds as they say it is impossible, bs. Steer clear of Massage Envy and make sure you follow their outdated procedure of canceling in person!

Massage Envy lost two or three new customers, earned a POOR rating from us and I am recommending to everyone we know that they should not only steer clear of ME as a business, but to definitely NOT buy a gift certificate. You won't get what you pay for with ME. My granddaughter and I booked a one hour massage and foot spa the last week of September for my daughter's birthday the first week of October. ME's prices increased October 1st.

When my daughter called to book her massage and foot spa, ME would not honor what we purchased in September because of a price increase that happened AFTER we purchased her gift certificate package. Neither the location purchased or the location where she wanted to book would honor the purchase because of corporate ME policies. Instead of granting my daughter the massage and foot spa as paid for, ME deducted the foot massage from her package because of the price increase, even though her gift certificate had not expired.

To add insult to injury, they charged her $0.01 more because of the price increase! A PENNY! Lastly, she booked the appointment weeks in advance for 4:30. The day of the appointment, ME had a cancellation and called to advance her appointment time to 4 p.m. to which she agreed to at the time of the call, but with 4:30 still in her mind, she got busy and when she remembered the time change and realized she'd be late, she called and learned that if she rescheduled back to her original time of 4:30, ME would have charged her for the time change because it was less than 24 hours notice - even though it was ME that rescheduled her within a few hours.

My daughter rushed to get there and was ten minutes late. ME not only deducted the ten minutes from her one hour massage, but deducted an extra five for the time it took to check her in - So - for the gift of a one hour massage and foot spa, she received a "45" minute massage, No Foot Spa and Owed a Penny! The only reason we gave ME a try was convenience (there's a location close to my daughter's work and home). I will NOT recommend Massage Envy to anyone and NO ONE in our circle of influence will darken the doors of Massage Envy as a result of this poor experience.

I went online to Massage Envy in Fishers, Indiana to schedule a massage after receiving their gift card as a gift for Christmas. I was called by a representative and told my charge would be $65 for a 60 minute appointment. I told the representative the price online was $55. She said it would be $65 if I chose a pedicure without the polish, which is an upcharge. I told her I did not want the upcharge. She then told me my reservation would not be secure without a credit card, which I refused to give over the telephone in this day of credit card theft.

I explained I would be paying by gift card, which she said was fine, but they would not reserve an appointment for me. I shared I do not live in Fishers and did not want to travel 30 minutes to take a chance on not being serviced. An appointment was not reserved for me and I was given no satisfaction, even asking if I could just get a refund for the gift card. I will use the gift card I was given, but I will never return and I will recommend that all of my friends and family not use the services of Massage Envy.

On 1/13, I had a 7pm appt for a 90 minute massage. At 7:07pm I was still waiting. I went to front desk and was told Ashley was just finishing up with her previous client. I was very upset and cancelled the appt. I was charged for that appt. If they were late why am I still being charged? I cancelled my membership. The front desk acted like I had no right to be upset and cancel. I was a member for several years, they didn't care that they were losing a client, they wouldn't reinstate my time.

I have belonged to Massage Envy for over 8 years and was going to the one in Cleveland, Ohio, the Chagrin road branch. I was consistently working with a therapist named Eric **. I have had various injuries. One of them being a right shoulder injury that I was rehabbing for a presumed labral tear, and Eric knew about this. I was actually commenting to him that I was happy my shoulder was getting better with rehab. During the massage, he starting massaging my right arm and pulled down on it and on my shoulder causing acute pain. I jumped in pain and he got angry with me. Told me he knew what he was doing, and to go find another therapist. I was pretty shocked, but decided to get the rest of my massage. I even tipped this arrogant therapist.

Since that time, now a month later, I have had bad shoulder pain, have seen doctors, gotten acupuncture, and cannot get back to the improvement I had. He hurt me badly and when the owner called me about it, I explained my position. One month later, the owner has not taken any appreciable action (I asked for a face to face meeting with him and the therapist) and has yet to even talk to the therapist more than a few minutes.

I am a physician, and I have not experienced such an arrogant massage therapist who does not know his physiology. Not only does this therapist NOT know what he is doing, he is arrogant and indignant (I have recently found out that he is known to be arrogant and this obviously makes me feel worse). The owner (Christopher **), although nice on the phone, said he was going to "counsel" Eric ** and let me know the result. One month later he has done nothing (except gave me a couple of facial massages which is a pittance compared to the damage his therapist has created). I strongly recommend NOT going to this Massage Envy, but if you do, NOT going to Eric ** who is known for his arrogance and who physically hurt me without showing an ounce of compunction. Stay away is my advice.

Contract with Massage Envy does not allow for rate increase at the location I have the contract with. They increased rate - charged my credit card without notification (they mailed a notification to the person who recommended them to me apparently- not to me!). My contract clearly stays at the rate that I signed up for. There is no clause that states they can raise the price. They are refusing to continue giving me the contractual rate, telling me I have to go to a far away location in order to continue with my contractual rate, as the location that I have the agreement with "cannot" charge me the now lower rate.

Also they would not refund the charge to my account! They gave me a gift card for Massage envy for the overage and told me I had to use the massage! Which I did and used the gift card for the tip for the Massage Therapist. Then my account was put on hold, until they could figure out how to honor the contract. First they said they would manually charge my credit card each month. Now they are refusing to do that! They are telling me I have to sign a cancellation form and then resign up with another location that is 30 miles away to get my original contract price. They are in breach of our contract. They have no integrity whatsoever; unethical business practices.

I was sold the Massage Envy membership. BIG Mistake!!! It is very difficult to get appointments on the weekends. I made an appointment for a facial and a massage at the Massage Envy in Thornton Colorado for 11/26. My massage was first and my facial was to follow the 60 minute massage. Seven minutes after my appointment was supposed to take place a young woman walks up to me and says "I am sorry but the therapist that was supposed to do your massage is not even on the schedule". I asked what that meant to me - she stated that I would have to reschedule my massage at another time. I said that I did not understand how they could make an appointment with someone not on the schedule. She said that those types of things were out of her control. I told her that was not true, they had complete control of the schedule and they made a mistake. I should not have to pay for their mistake. Basically there was nothing she could do.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If I no-showed I would be charged. Shouldn't they provide the service for free - since they made the mistake? Interesting they offered nothing in compensation for their mistake. All the people at the front desk gaped at me as I told the alleged manager that I was upset. I had gotten a ride to the business. I could not leave and I was dressed for a massage and facial. I would love to never go back to this HORRIBLE business, but unfortunately they conned me into a membership and I have 10 unused services that I need to use before I can cancel.

Massage Envy Company Profile