2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

For over 20 years, Life Line Screening has provided preventive health screenings in community-based buildings such as churches, town halls and libraries. Its sixty mobile teams work to assess patient risk and scan for a number of conditions such as atrial fibrillation, Type 2 diabetes and prostate cancer.

Life Line Screening Video
Life Line Screening Gallery (3)
View More View More
Life Line Screening Call Now Toll Free (800) 718-0961 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Life Line Screening Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 20, 2020

I used Life Line Screening one time and I thought it was a good thing. I talked to the doctor too and it was good. A great experience overall.

Life Line Screening response

Brigitte – Thank you for the review! We're glad you were able to take advantage of our cardiovascular screenings and hope to see you for a second time next year! It's always a great idea to share your results with your primary doctor so they can guide you with any next steps.

Original review: March 15, 2020

Life Line is worth checking out and it's worth having the screening done. Their techs are very nice and pleasant. Although it's scary going in, they're very gentle as far as putting the stuff around my ankles. They did a good job. Also, it was a pretty good price with the number of tests that I had originally taken. My only negative thought is that when I go on, they tell me about other tests and it's not things that I had originally planned on doing. They either call me back or they tell me about it while I'm in there. I don't feel pressured in doing it though. They're just giving me some more options when I go in there.

Life Line Screening response

Thanks, Brenda! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide a smooth, positive experience and that Life Line Screening was a helpful piece in your personal health assessment. We are proud of our excellent techs and are glad they treated you so well.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Other than filling out the forms and then being called to the different stations and having different technicians, they were all fine. I had no real difficulty. My neck was a little sore after one of the tests for a couple of weeks but other than that, it was fine.

Life Line Screening response

Hi Bruce – Thank you for the review. Our technicians specialize in different areas and we have different setups and equipment for the different screenings, so that's the reason for the different stations. We apologize if it was at all inconvenient for you. That is surprising to hear about your neck—please feel free to call 1-800-718-0961 and chat with one of our nurse practitioners if you have any questions.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Very happy with my experience overall. Staff were very professional & quick, however, my first time visit was a little rocky, waited 1 1/2 hours due to a mix up. Second time test results were quick, everyone was very professional, so my only let down as a gold member is that I can't seem to get anyone to stop charging my credit card monthly so that I can pay may bill off completely. Last call I made they said a supervisor would get back with me.... No response. I paid by check my whole bill in February after waiting 6 months and although it was cashed they charged my card this morning.... Would do this again but not by payments.... Hoping this gets someone's attention.

Life Line Screening response

Hi Ann – Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to hear you were treated well by our staff, though we greatly apologize for the credit card mishap. This absolutely did get our attention and we would love to make it right. Please send us an email at socialmedia@llsa.com and we’ll be happy to work with you to resolve this issue. Thanks again for reaching out.

Original review: March 10, 2020

At this point you don't even deserve 1 star, this company can't seem to get their act together, my wife and I had an appointment on March 4th and received a phone call that they were overbooked and didn't have the staff to handle all the appointments so they needed to re-schedule us to the next week, we get there and they tell us they're running two hours behind. I have a business to run, I can't neglect my business because this company can't get their act together. I can't say anything to the screenings because I haven't been able to get them done due to the very poor business management of this company. I called in to let them know how unhappy I am but the attitude on the other end was basically, they could care less. Another example of a company that is too big to care... I can't imagine running my business this way.

Life Line Screening response

Thank you for this feedback, Kevin. We sincerely apologize for your experience — it's unacceptable and we would like to make things right. Please send us an email at socialmedia@llsa.com and we’ll be happy to work with you to resolve this issue. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Line Screening?

Original review: March 2, 2020

I’ve had a couple of screening done before and I thought it was time to do it again. I’ve had three of them done now. As far as economic-wise, Life Line Screening was affordable. The reps made me feel welcome too. I had many questions for them but they did their job. They’ve been very professional most of the time. There were quite a few people there. But it wasn’t that long a wait. They get to you through in a pretty good time. The results were okay too. There were groups that came out and set it up and did their stuff, and what they did and everything seemed good.

Life Line Screening response

Bruce – Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We take great care in making sure every customer feels welcome and gets exactly what they're looking for, so it's fantastic to hear this feedback. We appreciate your trust and business and can't wait to serve you again!

Original review: March 1, 2020

We did the heart disease and the stroke test with Life Line and there were six different things on the list. Their techs were very nice and they explained everything. The screening was quick and took about 45 minutes. It wasn't long unlike if I sit in a hospital clinic and be there for hours. When I gave the results to my doctor, she was glad to get it. She went over it and she said it was good.

Life Line Screening response

Thank you for the review, Janet! We're thrilled to hear that everything went smoothly and you had a great experience. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback and are proud to be a part of your cardiovascular wellness regimen. It's also great to hear that you received good results and your doctor found them helpful!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

My primary care physician suggested a preventative screening done because it was affordable and thought it was a good screening method. Everybody at Life Line was very friendly and nice. We didn't have to wait long. We were in and out of there within an hour. We were very satisfied with that time frame. We had heard from other friends who had gone to Life Line Screening in nearby town that they had to wait a long time, and we didn't have to.

The osteoporosis test, testing your lower leg doesn't seem thorough and that was one of the things the primary care physician said that out of all the tests, that was what she didn't put a lot of stock in. I know several of my friends have had problems with osteoporosis. As you get older, that becomes more and more of an issue. And I think that is something that needs to be screen. But other than that, everything seemed to be good. I was interested in the cardio part because in general annual visits, they don't do a lot with that, at least with somebody my age. My parents both had heart health problems and that's something I wanna keep up on. That was one of the reasons I did the Life Line Screening in the first place. I wanted to have things checked out, for potential aortic aneurysm.

Life Line Screening response

Amanda -- thanks for the feedback! We're glad you had a good experience with Life Line Screening are happy to hear that your primary care physician recommended these preventative screenings. The osteoporosis screening is simple but effective and helpful, and we're happy to offer it. It's definitely something that can become more of an issue as you age. You're absolutely right that cardiovascular screenings are an important part of preventative health, so we hope to see you again next year!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I have had preventative screening done before. I felt like I had waited a number of years and I wanted to reassess. Life Line Screening was the only one I know that does the screening. They were very easy to work with and they made me comfortable every step of the way. Every technician I worked with was great. I underwent screening for the stroke and heart disease. The results were very accurate and it put my mind at ease. I highly recommend Life Line.

Life Line Screening response

Thank you for the review, Amanda! We appreciate it when customers like you take the time to share their feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your great experience with Life Line Screening and that the cardiovascular and stroke screenings helped put you at ease. These preventative screenings are an important part of overall cardiovascular health and we're glad we could help!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had a screening Sept. 2018. All went well. I was under the impression this was a onetime investment as I only wanted an initial screening. They continue to take $19.95 from my card as of this date, Feb. 2020. I should have been paying closer attention to my credit card statement. I called the lifeline # offered on their website to have the problem taken care of. They transferred me to another number which eventually said they could not take my call and would call me back, which they did not. Very disappointed! Be careful releasing your credit card information and make sure they tell you if they decide to make you a “platinum“ member which apparently they did to me without my knowledge.

Life Line Screening response

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mary. We sincerely apologize for this mistake and would like to make things right. Please send us an email at socialmedia@llsa.com and we’ll be happy to work with you to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Life Line Screening Company Information