Call toll free
4.66/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Life Line Screening has served some 8 million people since its inception more than twenty years ago. The company provides preventive health screenings in community-based buildings such as churches, town halls, and libraries. Each of their sixty teams serves a specific geographic area, setting up each day in a different location, much like a mobile MASH unit or a blood drive.

Life Line Screening Video
Life Line Screening Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Life Line Screening Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Everything went just fine with Life Line Screening. When I first got there, there was a receptionist. She told me to have a seat and it seemed like it took quite a while but once I got back to the technicians, the process went real fast. The interactions with the technicians were good. I did a heart and stroke screening and the results seemed to be okay.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I've been going to Life Line Screening for six to seven years and the people I've interacted with were friendly. I've done heart disease and stroke screenings and the results were fine. At least you know where you stand.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I’ve done preventative screening every other year for a couple of years. I’m 83 and I don’t have anything wrong with me, but I wanna know if there’s anything brewing. I’ve been lucky enough to have good health. But it’s hard to get a doctor’s appointment for several different things if you wanna make sure you’re okay. I have taken the screening as a way to see if there’s anything that needs to be attended to. So far, I haven’t found anything.

One of my friends had done the screening with Life Line and we went together a couple of years ago. I just followed up because they sent me a notice. Their tech was a woman and she was fine. They seemed to be well-organized. I did four of the six screenings that they do. I had my arteries checked. I don’t have any heart problems nor do I have any cholesterol problems and blood pressure problems. They just checked over legs. It was a really short process. There were a number of people that were being screened and I probably waited 15 minutes. It took five or six minutes. The result was pretty good. The only thing is Life Line is billing me by the month now for something I didn’t sign up for. I’m really concerned about that.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

My siblings and I all decided to get a prevention screening done. And for what we were looking for, Life Line Screening had the best deal. Moreover, their tech was very professional and quick. I had confidence that they knew what they were doing. I had heart and stroke screening done and when I took the results to my doctor when I did my annual physical, she agreed that there were no issues found or issues she knew of. It was a good relief to know that things were in order.

Life Line Screening response

Becky, We're so glad that you chose Life Line Screening as part of your preventative cardiovascular screening needs. We take pride in our staff offering a professional and pleasing customer experience for every customer. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and we hope to see you again next year.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

When EKG is being done, you’re not supposed to have your cellphone with you because the reading could be wrong. Two years ago, I got the EKG done through Life Line and my reading was off a little bit, so I went to my doctor for another reading, which wound up to be fine. My doctor asked me if I had my cellphone on and with me, and I said yes. But the Life Line technician didn’t tell me to take it off my body. Other than that, Life Line has been fine and their techs are professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Line Screening?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I did a preventative screening three years ago, and decided that every three years, I would do that in addition to my physical. Because I don’t feel like the physical really gives me a full picture of my health. I received information in the mail from Life Line Screening, and I took a look at them online to see what it was all about and thought I would give it a try. The last tech that I had was a little bit funkier than the first one, simply because the location that they were in was under construction. So they had to improvise a bit, but certainly was not any fault of theirs. I just had a screening back in April, but I continue to get emails on a regular basis. And that’s slightly irritating to me.

Life Line found an issue that my doctor was unaware of. When they did the vascular testing, it came back that one of my legs had less blood flow than it did three years ago. So I brought that to my doctor and went through additional screening, and it was determined that, in fact, there is a blockage starting there. So the screening was very beneficial for me and my health. I have recommended Life Line Screening to other people.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I wanted to get a preventative screening done and at the time, Life Line Screening came up. My interactions with the tech were great. They were very nice, polite, and caring. Plus, I was very comfortable when they were performing the screening. The quality of the results was very good and the screening has helped with a lot.

Life Line Screening response

Barbara, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Life Line Screening's services!! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience regarding our staff. Our goal is to provide the very best cardiovascular screening services in a friendly environment for each customer! We look forward to seeing yo again, next year.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

My experience with Life Line Screening was perfect. I did the jugular ultrasound and a density test. It was my third time with them and their reps did a really good job of giving information so they can go on and take it to their primary caregiver, if there’s anything that they need to go further with. I had multiple techs. They greeted me by name, asked me how I was doing, explained everything they were gonna do, and then went on with the next procedure. They seem knowledgeable when they were telling me what was going on. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. My husband actually started going there too.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Life Line is a great idea and I definitely recommend it to a friend. I have a heart problem and breathing problems, and I'm getting up there in years so I always found a preventive screening was a good idea. I got five screenings with Life Line, and mostly, it all had to do with my blood circulation, my heart, etc. The techs were great and everything on the screening came out okay. The screening made me feel better.

Life Line Screening response
Thank you, Barbara! We appreciate it very much, when a customer like yourself takes the time to share your feedback! We’re

also happy to hear about your positive experience with our techs and about how Life Line Screening's services were a good fit with your personal health needs. Make sure and let your friends know about us and hope to see you next year?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I've used Life Line for the last five years in Colorado and everything has gone pretty well. I do full screening and get good quality results through them. I've also had good experiences with their technicians who are all professional.

Life Line Screening response

Barry, Can't tell you how much we appreciate your business and continued trust in Life Line Screening's services. We take your trust in us seriously and will do our best to continue to live up to your expectations as well as the expectations of the nearly 9 million people we've screened since opening our doors. Thanks again for your feedback!

Life Line Screening Company Information