The GetSafe medical alert system provides easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and reliable peace of mind for you and your loved ones. It is designed to work around you, not on you. GetSafe is backed by America's most trusted UL-Certified 24/7 medical alert monitoring center to ensure you receive the best in-home care. Call today for a custom-tailor package!
GetSafe offers a diverse line of medical alert and home security systems. Medical alert packages include strategically placed wall-mounted buttons around the home in addition to traditional wearable alert buttons.
- 30-day risk-free trial
- Highly customizable
- Flexible payment options
- Extra charge for additional equipment
GetSafe medical alert review
Great for those who don’t want to constantly wear a medical alert device, GetSafe’s voice-enabled two-way communication consoles allow you to get help simply by saying, “Call 911.” Aesthetically designed GetSafe medical alert equipment has sleek, glossy-white finishes that match best in homes with other modern appliances like Nest or Apple products. Standard shipping is free and GetSafe’s installation process is quick and simple — no landlines required — plus all systems are backed by UL-certified 24/7 medical alert monitoring centers.
Customers can easily add wall buttons, communication consoles and other equipment to any plan to maximize protection. Wall buttons can be strategically placed by stairs, hallways and other high-risk areas. Communication consoles are equipt with amplified speakers and a sensitive microphones to ensure clarity when you need it most.
GetSafe medical alert plans
GetSafe offers three medical alert packages—Starter plan for small homes and apartments, Standard plan for most average homes in the United States, and Select plan for larger multi-level homes. All systems come with AT&T 4G LTE cellular coverage. Communication consoles are leased at no extra charge, but there is a $25 monthly fee for 24/7 monitoring services. GetSafe also offers Vial of Life, an information service for conveying important medical details to emergency responders, with free with the purchase of medical alert systems.
|GetSafe Starter||GetSafe Standard||GetSafe Select|
|House size||0-1 bedroom||2-3 bedrooms||4-5 bedrooms|
|Voice-activated wall buttons||1||2||3|
|Standard wall buttons||1||3||5|
|Equipment cost||House size||Voice-activated wall buttons||Standard wall buttons||Lockbox|
|GetSafe Starter||$99||0-1 bedroom||1||1|
|GetSafe Standard||$229||2-3 bedrooms||2||3|
|GetSafe Select||$359||4-5 bedrooms||3||5|
GetSafe medical alert equipment details
Customizable Starter, Standard and Select plans allow for maximum coverage by adding on equipment. GetSafe medical alert equipment is easy to use and reliable. Every GetSafe system is backed by the most trusted monitoring centers.
GetSafe medical alerts FAQ
- Do I have to sign a contract for a GetSafe medical alert system?
- Only if you want to. GetSafe provides no-contract medical alert systems for more flexibility and year-long contract options with equipment savings.
- Does GetSafe offer a free trial period?
- Yes, GetSafe offers a 30-day trial period for medical alert equipment. Return any unsatisfactory product for a full refund minus shipping costs.
- What is GetSafe’s cancellation policy?
- There’s no cancellation fee if you cancel your GetSafe medical alert service after the 30-day trial period, but there will not be a pro-rated refund. Equipment does not need to be returned when you cancel.
- Is there a warranty on GetSafe medical alert devices?
- Yes, GetSafe profiles a one-year warranty on products that covers manufacturer issues.
- What other services goes GetSafe provide?
- In addition to medical alert systems, GetSafe also provides home security systems.
Do we recommend GetSafe?
GetSafe medical alert systems are sleek and compact, easy to use and available nationwide. Overall, GetSafe medical alert and home security systems are easy to install, and GetSafe provides excellent customer service to people with both systems. GetSafe specializes in passive medical alert devices that the user doesn’t have to wear on their person. Older adults have many good options for both wearable and wall-mounted medical alert systems through GetSafe. If a crisis or accident occurs, you can get help quickly by pressing a traditional medical alert button or by saying “Call 911” to a voice-enabled two-way communication console.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
GetSafe Medical Alert Company Information
- Social media:
- Company Name:
- 2600 Stanwell Drive, Suite 200
- Postal Code:
- United States