2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

BlueStar SeniorTech is a veteran-owned company that offers telehealth services and technology for seniors. Available devices include monitored alert systems, fall detection, memory aids, medication tools and more. There are no contracts or trial periods, and some equipment may require an upfront cost for purchase. BlueStar SeniorTech sells third-party solutions in some cases, so you may be directed to another site to find what you're looking for.

BlueStar SeniorTech Learn More

Take a Medical Alert System Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Want assurance for you or a loved one?

Get help from a Medical Alert partner

Compare Brands

BlueStar SeniorTech Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BlueStar SeniorTech?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BlueStar SeniorTech?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I don’t have a really good health. I've had four heart attacks, I'm diabetic, I have asthma and I fell at times. I'm also living by myself now and I felt like I needed some kind of a safeguard in case I got sick or fell while I was by myself. A friend of mine told me about BlueStar and I ordered the Ranger. It gives me and my children peace of mind. I've tested it and I've talked to the BlueStar people because I made some mistakes and set it off when I wasn’t planning on it. Sometimes I just lean into something and it pushes the button and sets it off. The reps were right on it, called me and were polite and they made sure there wasn’t anything wrong. I like the device and found it to be a very satisfying piece of equipment. It makes me feel very secure.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I'm very unsteady on my feet, fall quite often, and I'm by myself so I felt that the medical alert is really something important. When BlueStar HonorCare sent me a card in the mail, I called them up and now I've had their medical alert for over a month. I wear it all the time and I appreciate the fact that I feel very secure with it. It started out good and there were times that the BlueStar team had to call me up and tell that the device was low on batteries. I charged it up right away but then I got to the point that they called on a steady basis and I have to charge it every 24 hours. So they sent me a new charger which came yesterday, and I'm hoping the battery will now last longer. The BlueStar team has been great and wonderful. Also, I've talked to a woman before and I told her how great the BlueStar medical alert is, that I really recommend it, and gave her the telephone number.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I was reading up on medical alert systems, and thought that it would be a good thing to do because sometimes, I’m home alone by myself. If I do go out to different places, my son thought that I might need it too because I always talk to him about it. Even my daughter was glad that I decided to get one because I have a problem with walking with my knees, and she worries about me all the time. I got the ranger medical alert from BlueStar Veterans, and it’s a good thing to have if you’re all by yourself a lot of the times. So, if I’d have an accident, I’d have it and it would be helpful. I haven’t had to use it for anything yet. But, I figured that if I did, they’ve got all my information, and I think that they would respond pretty good with it.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I had a Medical Alert but they treated me so mean and I got rid of it. I sent the device back to them then they had made me pay $75, saying it was lost. But it wasn't lost because the mailman mailed for me. I tried BlueStar. I like it because no matter what happens, I can get help with it when I fall and can't get up. I've been keeping it on the charger a lot and and it's really good. I called them every week to ask if they got the money when I gave them a check because somebody beat them to it. Medical Alert went into the bank and took out some so I had to put some money into it again for BlueStar.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My wife has two types of cancer, and she’s walking around with a walker and a cane. In the beginning, she started falling down all the time, so we decided to get a medical alert device. I’ve called a few different companies, and the Ranger Medical Alert from BlueStar Veterans is an all-around better product than most products out there. I’ve had one from another company, which I paid more money for, but it didn’t do a whole lot. If I went away on vacation, I couldn’t use it. It also didn’t have other features like being waterproof.

When I called BlueStar, I liked what the representative had to say, and he talked me into getting one. And now that we have it, my wife is more independent, and we are worrying less. I called up on test mode, and they were perfect. And when I went on vacation and tried it down at Cape Cod, it worked perfectly as well. Then they told me that anywhere I go to try it, everything will be alright. BlueStar has got good service, and it’ll be the best money you’ll ever spend. Once you get it, you’ll never have to worry about your loved ones.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

BlueStar's product is a wonderful thing to have and I have recommended them to every organization I belong to. They cope with the veterans and give them a discount. I'm 73 and I fell. I also have a lot of issues so I got their medical alert. But they put a thing on the doorknob and the keys on the door don't work. Every time I walk into the door, it's open and it's not closing right. I've had two already and neither one worked. So that's not good. I couldn't get back to their reps for some reason, too. My phone wouldn't work and it kept calling 911 for me. The button also wouldn't work. Finally, I got my granddaughter on my phone to help me with that.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Aside from being sick, I've been operated on for cancer. I live by myself, too. The device is very good, and the people from BlueStar are nice. They talk to me and explain everything. They also call me when something's going wrong or to let me know when my battery is low, which happened to me one time.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I recommend BlueStar. It’s just that it’s so sensitive. When I hit something, it goes crazy. But it's worth having. When it goes off they respond right away. I feel comfortable with BlueStar. A friend of mine is going to take the same thing for her father.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I'm deaf in one ear and not too swift in the other one, so I have to buy hearing aids. I got two of my daughters living here with me now but I am still going off by myself and I got leery of going out to drive. When I'm right at the house, I can fall off the bed and hurt myself. My daughter and I were looking to see what we thought did best and it was BlueStar, and it's important to have their medical alert in any way, shape, or form that we can because they deserve support. Since I got it, it made me feel a little more secure knowing that I got somebody with reach. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I am a senior citizen and I do a lot of gardening. Sometimes, I use my BlueStar pendant when I go to my garden because I'm afraid that something might happen and I want to have something to at least get help with if needed. The first time that I received this pendant, I called several times because I felt that it was not working very well. They explained everything to me and everybody tried to help me when I needed some direction.

BlueStar SeniorTech Company Information