Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.00/5

Network Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Network Solutions?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

After first trying to contact them over email twice (no reply) I tried to call. The agent was passive-aggressive and refused to acknowledge my problem was a problem at all. I wish that I had read reviews about them before so I would immediately have chosen another registrar.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I had multiple websites with Network Solutions. I cancelled all but one and was surprised at how high my bills still were. I called in multiple times and every time I was told that my charges were all tied to my one remaining website. Finally, after years of this, I found out that they had continued to charge me for services related to the cancelled websites, like email forwarding, rather than cancelling those when I cancelled the websites. I had repeatedly questioned what was going on and was lied to every single time. They then refused to give me refund, saying it violated company policy. Avoid this company at all costs.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

If you need help from Network solutions, good luck. I was transferred three times and now after an hour and 20 minutes they still haven't helped me. My e mail just stopped coming to my iPhone and now I have wasted valuable time in addition to no email.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Don't buy domain or host website on this https://www.networksolutions.com/ ... It is a total rip off. First they will offer you insanely low cost domain, then they will charge you a huge amount of money for hosting, then they will blackmail you to sell your information if you don't make your account private by paying hundreds of dollars. First they make you believe that you are paying 5 dollars for monthly hosting and domain is given to you for free. But after payment is made, they will make it impossible to publish your website without paying 17 dollars per month for 12 months to host and then blackmailing for more money starts. Stay away from this scam and just do your self a favor.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Stay away as far as possible from Network Solutions. I am telling you based on my experience. They has STOLEN so much money from me and I just cannot believe that I let it happen for so long when there are other companies that just doesn't do what this one does. They have been charging me $39.99 per year for 5 domains that I had with them. Not only that, there were all these add ons $4.99 here, $15.99 there, $13.99 over there month after month. One year, 2018 I believe, they took over $1000 from my checking account for just 5 domains. Finally I've had enough and transferred the domains to another company that only charges me $11.99 per year and that's that.

They transferred the main domain a year ago and to my surprise they will still charging me all the add ons for that domain until this day. Not only that, they have bombarded me with stupid emails and all kinds of scary tactics about expiration dates, renew this, renew that... it is incredible. The company I use now sends me one email every month which is a statement for $19.99 for my website and that's it. I am telling you get rid of Network Solutions as soon as you can if you are using them. If you are considering them, DON'T. Try inmotionhosting.com and you will see the difference. Network Solutions is a shameless company.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

What they do is let your URLs expire without really contacting you so they can sell them to a scam company that tries to sell them back to you or the highest bidder. Use any other company. Save lots of money not using them. You would figure that since they are 3x more expensive that they would take care of customers instead of giving in to pure greed.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I really wish I had someone tell me in the same manner as I am about to write this review. Please stay away as far as you can and do everything you can not to even interact with Network Solutions and or WEB.com, don't even give them the benefit of the doubt or entertain the thought they are a caring or decent company!!! I fully regret ever given the opportunity or the chance to NETWORK SOLUTIONS/WEB.COM...if they haven't yet, wait for it, they will take all the money and leave you with owing more and more money, best part of it all, they will give you the runaround and make it your fault...I've been violated, robbed and mentally assaulted in interacting with NETWORK SOLUTIONS-WEB.COM.

Unequivocally condescending customer service, products/services are impossible to work with, they want to bamboozled you into depleting your money, your time, and yourself, take, take, take your soul. They will charge you for services that you didn't even signed up for and when you want to cancel, you will be transferred around and around until you are completely disconnected, for me it was about 1.5 hours, I was committed to cancel my service in October and still unable to cancel. Working with my credit card company to dispute & black list them. It's a Scam, scam, scum. Here's hoping that universal justice will strike soon. In the mean time absolutely avoid, do whatever it takes and stay far, far, far away from Network Solutions and or Web.com and god be with you Network Solutions and the parent company Web.com.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I own several domain names and they are registered with Network Solutions. I have had domains registered with them for 20 yrs. A particular domain name was up for renewal. As usual I go to their website netsol.com and renew. For this particular domain I was unable to renew. I tried many times all resulting in failure. I renewed other domain names without problem. The domain expires and guess who owns it now... NetworkSolutions... Funny! Don't let them steal your domain. Go to another domain name registrar.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Prices are very high. If you want change some settings, they said that "Call Us via Phone". Credit card payment form not working. Ticket system is useless; late answer and every time same answers. Admin panel is useless. I am very regretful.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I have been their customer for about two year. Last year they started offering me an available dot NET domain, I didn't buy it because I didn't need it, to my surprise they used my credit card number on the file and they sold it to me without my knowledge. These guys are a bunch of thieves, don't do business with them.

Network Solutions Company Information