4.57/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for an independent insurance agent? At TrustedChoice.com you can find a large selection of independent insurance agents and carriers. Because a Trusted Choice® independent insurance agent has access to multiple insurance companies, they are able to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and valuable advocacy.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

7 TrustedChoice.com Life Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

I have grandchildren and I wanted to get more coverage. I was searching for life insurance online and that process was easier because a lot of my questions were answered online before I got to talk to an agent. I’ve tried out MetLife and Trusted Choice Life Insurance’s process was easier. They answered all the questions that I had. The choices, as well as the amount of coverage, could have been better though. It could have been more because not everybody is looking for a $2500 policy. Some people are looking for more. We have homes that, in case of our death and our family members may not have the money to pay for, we want the insurance to cover for. I still have the plan that Trusted Choice Life Insurance recommended and I feel okay about it. Check them out and see if they’re a good fit for you. Just be more tolerant with the prices as well as the amount of coverage.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 17, 2018

I had a policy with my company and I was looking to switch or look for better rates for term life. I searched for life insurance companies online and Trusted Choice consolidated it into one location, so you got all the information you need in one stop. My whole experience with them was pretty good.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 22, 2018

I was not happy with Trusted Choice's website. It did not address the specific life insurance issues that I was looking for. I was looking for life insurance for an individual who has a preexisting disease and the website said that it has referral and information for that, but it did not. None of the goals were addressed and they didn't have insurance companies listed who deal with preexisting.

TrustedChoice.com Life Insurance response

We are very sorry to hear of your experience. We'd love a chance to make it right. I have forwarded your comments to our support team and made them aware of the situation. You can contact us directly at support@trustedchoice.com. We will do whatever we can to make sure your insurance needs are met.

Original review: March 21, 2018

My old plan is getting to term out and the prices are going to skyrocket. And I needed a good deal because I'm getting old. Navigating TrustedChoice.com Life Insurance's website was pretty easy and their agent is pretty good. We had a couple of emails back and forth and he seems okay. We're still working on it and it's hard to get a good time for them to call me and me to call them. We're still playing phone tag.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I work for Brewer Insurance and we're on Trusted Choice Life Insurance. I can't click on something on their website and go back to a homepage where it gives me all their other options. There’s no drop down nor search. I think it’s just something that I have to learn in order to utilize it to the best of my ability but once I was directed in the right path, then it was no problem. I’ve had nothing but positive to say about the person that has worked with me for the stuff that I’ve been working on. I just need to find where I need to be to start with.

TrustedChoice.com Life Insurance response

We will be sure to relay that information to our development team in hopes of correcting your navigation issues. Thank you for using trustedchoice.com.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedChoice.com?

Original review: March 12, 2018

My life insurance was going to double for what I have to pay. I know my age has a lot to do with it and I had AFib at the beginning of 2017. So, a lot of insurance companies put me in the second tier level instead of the top tier. I wasn't going to keep only $21,000 life insurance policy for whatever it was going to be, so I was looking for a better fit for around the same price. Navigating through Trusted Choice's website was easy. They named three different brokers, and Prudential was one of them. Trusted Choice said Prudential was probably my best bet to get a 15-year term life insurance policy for $100,000 for $48,000 change and it was good. I would recommend Trusted Choice. They were very helpful, and hopefully, it would work out.

TrustedChoice.com expert review by Neal Frankle

TrustedChoice partners with independent insurance agents across the United States to help consumers find the best rates for their insurance needs. Their website offers a lot of helpful insurance advice in easily accessible language. In addition to life insurance, TrustedChoice can help consumers find an agent for their auto, home and business insurance.

• Benefits of independent agents: Because independent agents don’t work for just one insurance company, they won’t try to talk you into insurance that isn’t right for your budget or doesn’t full meet your needs. A TrustedChoice agent will work with you to manage all of your insurance needs by comparing quotes from multiple companies and getting you the best deal possible.

• Over 3,000 qualified independent agents: TrustedChoice partners with over 3,000 independent agents across the United States, which means it’s highly likely that they will be able to match you with a qualified agent in your location.

• Over 60 partners: TrustedChoice works with almost 70 insurance partners to find you agents who match your insurance needs. Their partners cover a wide range of insurance options and can ensure you’ll receive a fair price for your insurance coverage.

• No-nonsense language: TrustedChoice’s website presents information in clear, easy to understand language. Because they are not an insurance company, they aren’t trying to sell you anything. Rather, their mission is to match you with the best agent in your area who can help you with all of your insurance needs.

• Your information is secure: You’ll have to provide some personal information to TrustedChoice in order for them to match you with a qualified agent, but rest assured that your information is secure. They won’t sell your information or use it in any way outside of finding you a qualified agent to work with.

• Best for: people who want to get matched with an independent insurance agent who can find them the best deal for all their insurance needs.

Profile picture of Neal Frankle
Neal Frankle

Life Insurance Contributing Editor

Neal Frankle is a Certified Financial Planner in Los Angeles. He is the publisher of WealthPilgrim.com, an information resource for consumers. He has been a professional financial advisor since 1991 and is the editor of www.MCMHA.org.

TrustedChoice.com Life Insurance Company Information