Homeowners Insurance Quotes

Homeowners Insurance Quotes

Compare and Save - Protect Your Home

Compare Quotes

353 Homesite Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2019

I filed a claim after my vehicle was broken into. After two weeks of giving me the runaround I was told to submit receipts and or pictures to show proof of purchase. Once they were submitted, I’m told to send pictures of me wearing the bag that was stolen from my car. This was after I emailed her the actual receipt from Burberry showing the itemized purchases including the bag. I’m not sure if she is questioning if I, a ** woman can afford a $1400 purse or if she is simply trying to piss me off! Secondly, the initial email that she sent states that a picture of the box or serial number to prove proof of purchase was sufficient. I emailed her the box (including the serial number of my MacBook) and she states that she need an email that shows I purchased the MacBook from Apple. At this point I’m insulted and very frustrated. I am definitely finding a new insurance company.

Original review: July 2, 2019

When you purchase a Homesite Insurance (HS) policy for your home, make sure to educate yourself about it. For a single storm, HS insurance will only pay depending on the "the health" of the tree. Two trees fell. A dead one from my backyard onto the right neighbor's fence. The other one "alive" from my neighbor to the left. The HS insurance won't pay for removal because it was dead and they called it "negligence on my part".

The other tree, my neighbor's, fell on my yard, on the roof, and also damaged the fence on the left side. It was alive, so the neighbor's insurance called it "act of nature", but because it landed on my side of the fence, they are NOT responsible for damages. WHAT?? It has been a week and my house still has the tree laying on my backyard and roof. HS insurance will pay for the neighbor's dead tree and fence, but not for mine? In the mean time, my adjuster is on vacation and here I am waiting for someone to call me after six phone calls.

Get expert buying tips about Homeowners Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2019

After completing my home purchase I received notice they would cancel my policy unless I spent $1,500 to trim trees around my house. I did. The next year they doubled my policy amount. Cheap to get you in the door, then pray you don't notice the astronomical price increase until it's too late. I would think most policy holders are for one year max.

Original review: June 12, 2019

They are the worst. No way to escalate an issue either by calling and no emails listed on website. Water Heater burst on reported on 5/21/19. Servpro initially came in but then stopped because they needed to speak with Homesite. Homesite did not call them until I sent a threatening email and there was a week delay causing additional damage. They did not schedule a field adjuster to come out for 20 days from date of claim and they came 22 days from date of claim.

24 days after claim is filed, they have not completed the claim, house is open up to the garage, will not pay for us to stay somewhere else as they claim garage is livable space. No customer service at all. When the adjuster was out he stated he would have everything to them that afternoon. They claimed he had not done that. Filed a claim with TDI as they are required to settle within 15 days of my giving them all information unless they send written notification that they need additional time.

Original review: May 24, 2019

They owed me a refund check for a house I sold in 4/2018. When I noticed I called them in early April 2019 for the refund, I gave them my new address and documents to show I sold the prior house. After a few weeks of waiting and no check I called and it turns out they sent it to the old address. They said they'd put a stop to the check and reissue me a new one. I waited a few more weeks and still no check. I called back to find out they never reissued my check at all. Since they repeatedly made mistakes I asked that they overnight it and they refused. Two weeks later and I still have no check. I called them back for the 5th time and was told it was sent out two days ago (11 days after the last call and almost two months after the first call). God willing, hopefully I'll get it soon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homesite Insurance?

Original review: May 20, 2019

I had an electrical fire in March 2019. The fire was small but very hot and it smoldered which left the entire house unlivable. Homesite provided a company called ALE (also known as Onsite Temporary Housing). After promising a large trailer with one bedroom and plenty of living space, I ended up receiving a two bedroom with living space of 8' x 14'. This provides 112 sq. ft. of living space for 2 people for an estimated 8 to 10 months of rebuilding my home. The trailer was delivered filthy with items left from the prior users (it's in the lease agreement that I will pay $350 to have the trailer cleaned when I'm done using it).

I contacted my adjuster at Homesite and explained the problem. Now he's refusing to call me back. Several phone messages and emails and still no response. Call the general number and you get the "The supervisor is busy. I can transfer you to his voice mail." Do yourself a favor and work with a local company. If you have an issue at least you can walk into an office and speak directly to a person.

Original review: April 28, 2019

We purchased Homesite Insurance through Geico as first time homebuyers a few years ago. Never had to file a claim until our retaining wall collapsed. It’s a 2 tier elevated wall and the upper level came down, bottom layer solid as a rock. 20k to replace 95 feet of upper retaining wall and 28k of coverage per my policy. My adjuster tells me through email flood damage at the base isn’t covered. There never was a flood, base of the wall is solid. How would a flood affect the upper level and not the base. Asked to escalate and it was never raised above my adjuster. Now I had to retain a lawyer and file suit. Only email response, “My supervisor will reach out to you directly.” Been over a week, never happened. My lawyer reviewed my policy and the damage (he’s a civil insurance expert) and finds no reason they can deny coverage. It’s just a stall tactic designed to force people without means to quit and pay for it themselves. Horrible they would do this.

Original review: April 20, 2019

We had a tree fall. It took out a fence, lg igloo dog house and a pool. They didn't send anyone out to assess the damage. So we have to take pictures and send them in. And then you wait for them to tell you all you're going to get is 64$! For every thing. 64$! What are we going to do with that!? And the only way to get that is to send in receipts where we replaced the pool and the dog house. Didn't say anything about the fence or tree removal. The fence is only worth 30$. How could you tell someone that. I'm glad it didn't fall on our house. We may have got 100$. This is a terrible company.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I’m a first time homeowner and purchased my house 3 years ago. When I selected them, it was mainly because of their competitive pricing—I never thought I’d actually have to ever file a claim. I had a small electrical fire in my basement which created more damage than I would’ve expected. I called Homesite immediately after the firefighters had left, and the rep’s first question was if my family and I were all ok. Very nice touch during a stressful time. We put in a claim after a couple of days, and they released the payment within 24 hours. Very speedy service! I’m very happy with Homesite and plan on keeping them as my insurance company for a long time to come.

Original review: April 4, 2019

We purchased a renter's policy when we moved in February. Unfortunately, we also suffered a theft 3 weeks later (fortunately, the stolen items were recovered). I spoke with a claims adjuster, she was super pleasant and helpful, and after going over everything, we decided it was best to withdraw the claim. The deductible was more than the value of the stolen items. Ok, no problem, I was reassured the claim was withdrawn, wouldn't go against me or the policy and all was good.

Well, until 2 weeks later I received a letter stating my policy was being cancelled for submitting a claim during the underwriting term. I called, spoke with a very clueless young woman who repeated the same line over and over, "well, I can email this to my claim team and they'll have a decision made in 1 to 3 business days." I never heard from anyone. I called again, no response. I called again, no response.

Meanwhile, I'm being told "don't worry because we will work it out." So today, they cancelled my entire policy and claim they reimbursed me for the policy that I paid for in full. I DID NOT receive ANY reimbursement and now have to wait until Monday to call back AGAIN for some letter, should they choose to clear the claim that never was. AND IF THEN, it is approved they MIGHT reinstate my policy, that I have to pay for again, ONCE I RECEIVE SAID LETTER. Or, I can take the letter and go get insurance elsewhere.

So, in the meantime, we ARE NOT INSURED and could face being evicted if we don't get a new policy in 2 weeks. But I'm told they work quickly (insert eyes rolling). I only went with Homesite because I was offered a discount through ESurance. Lesson learned, do better research and just pay extra for a policy through a REAL insurance company.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I would give them Negative Stars but that still doesn't come close to the egregious customer service. I filled my claim 3/7/2019 with the official police report attached, as well as proof of ownership for all my stolen items. I was told on 3/14/2019 that my claim had been handed over to pricing for my estimate. It takes about a week, well it's 4/4/2019 and pricing still hasn't sent over my estimate. Code for another way to get out of paying me for my stolen items. Not to mention countless emails I sent to my adjuster which received no response. Multiple calls where I was placed on hold or transferred to inactive phone line and being disconnected.

This whole process has been a nightmare, I really don't understand how they are still in business, or why hasn't anyone started a class action lawsuit against them. I really wish I had done my research instead or thinking bundling my progressive auto insurance with renter's insurance would be a great fit. Save yourself the headache and your money. Do not pick Homesite Renters Insurance.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I, like most other reviewers, thought bundling less expensive car insurance with homeowners would provide a discount. My policy was $2600 a month on a $165K house. On January 11 I canceled my policy and switched to a much more reasonable company. Knowing I had an escrow analysis in March, I figured this would give them more than enough time to issue a refund.

On February 11, I emailed inquiring as to the status of my refund and received no response. On March 14 I called and inquired again. I was told that they would, “See what they could do and call me back.” After not receiving a callback I followed up the next day and told, “The check is in the mail.” It’s now March 29. I still have not received my refund and my mortgage company has completed the escrow analysis, resulting in an increase of $300 a month. To say I’m pissed doesn’t begin to cover it. Starting to think no check was ever sent and this will likely end up requiring legal intervention.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I have had Homesite as my insurance company for 5 years without a claim. Last month my mortgage went up $300.00 a month. When I called they told me that my insurance went up from $1100/year to $2600.00 a year! When I called they asked me "have you looked at your credit report lately?" Really??? My score has not went down since I've had them. Insane.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I wish I would have done the research before switching. I thought bundling my auto and renters would offer a discount. It seems that my claim was denied for fraud and when I called the adjuster he mumbled on about things then said he couldn't discuss it. I would receive a letter in 7-10 days. I then sent him proof of the items I purchased and he still said the claim would be denied. I am now escalating it and in the meantime have switched insurers. Worst company ever.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Progressive insurance in the homeowner's category is Homesite insurance! I need to find another home insurance company as Homesite will take your money monthly but there is very little they do for a 14 year old home.

Resolution response: April 4, 2019

After submitting this review on Consumer affairs, Homesite escalated my claim to the appropriate individuals within their organization. I am happy to report that we are getting everything resolved in a professional manner.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I insured my home with Homesite and had coverage for eight years without a claim. We bought another home 5 years ago and insured it also. Last month we had a terrible wind storm come thru and devastated our roof. The roof replacement was upwards of $20,000. This is the first claim ever with the company after paying 12 years of premiums. Homesite sent a settlement statement to me stating they would only cover the actual cash value of the roof if it is over 10 years old. They were going to depreciate the roof and not allow me to recover the depreciation due to the fact the roof was 11-12 years old.

The roof is going to cost me well over $10,000 out of pocket with their deductible and their "depreciation". When I asked to see the depreciation schedule to review how they calculated over $6000 in depreciation, the customer service agent stated they could not provide me with that information. I asked them three times to help me understand why they would charge me $6000 for a roof replacement that was only 1-2 years past the "no depreciation" timeline. The answer was "it is what it is". They have no control over the depreciation. I wish I had never insured with them. I have never had such poor coverage and service from any Insurance company in life.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was surprised to see all of the bad reviews for this company, but I haven't had to make a claim so I base my review on my interaction with the customer service agent Ray. I received a letter from our mortgage providers saying we might not have enough coverage for the home, but our policy has a base value plus an additional 50 percent of coverage.

I contacted Homesite and Ray actually called the bank for me and conferenced us all together so he could verify our home's actual value. The bank said their estimate was based on the outstanding mortgage principal which is absurd because the cost of a rebuild is far lower than that. I told them I received a county assessment that they should be using instead. Ray then went ahead and faxed the bank a detailed estimate that was even lower than what the county had provided. He also emailed me a copy for my records. Fantastic customer service that I have not encountered before in the home owner space.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Lied to me and told me I only have $500 ded. To replace roof. I actually owe 5,500. They also raise my insurance $100 every year which is the most I have ever paid. They refuse to explain why. Their manners are the worst and they mocked me on a call once. They are refusing to reimburse me for overpayment on a roof. I am filing a complaint with the insurance commissioner. Please do not waste your money with this company. They lie!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I move on December 8, 2017, on December 20 a driver went off road hitting my house from the side ripping my front door and landing in front of my dining room. I was left to deal with my insurance company, Homesite. The adjuster let us know that our insurance might go up. I never expected to go up 65%, even though I did the claim with the driver insurance. Do not use this company, they lack concern for their clients. Poor company!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I contacted Homesite to verify my centralized alarm discount to see if I should drop the centralized monitoring. They said I had no such discount. I alerted them that I did indeed have the service and since 2014 when I signed up with Progressive/Homesite. They verified that and said, "You had it and in 2016 we dropped it because you didn’t send in a certificate of centralized monitoring." I informed that I’d never been contacted about that requirement nor was it mentioned in my yearly reviews with them - in 2015 it was renewed without that requirement and that I will send them that certificate plus paid invoices for centralized alarm so they can retroactively apply that.

They refused to do so and after complaining to a supervisor they were quite clear that losing me as a client and Progressive losing me as a client for other policies based on these shady business practices didn’t bother them one bit. I have filed a complaint with the Maryland Insurance Commission outlining these shady practices and informed Progressive also of this incident (their stance by the way is that they don’t have any control over Homesite).

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

If I could give this company negative stars I most definitely would. Several times, during my VERY short stint with them, I expected somebody to jump up and say "SURPRISE!" and point to a hidden camera. Yes, they are that bad. They claimed I had moss growing on the SOUTH side of my house, among a whole host of other imbecilic comments. Every time you call to try to talk to somebody, you will NEVER get past the low-end secretary who can do nothing but say, "I'll have him call you back." They will NEVER call you back. I have no idea how this "company" is still in business.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Auto "Reviewed" policy and went up over $500/year. Second time it's occurred. I noticed it when my mortgage increased over $100/month. Eric, Supervisor ** advised because I didn't see the paperwork in July & respond sooner the rate would be pro-rated. No claims on policy & when they reran whatever they run it went up by $150, not $500. Not only did was he dismissive with my issue but began to interrogate me about my living situation & wanted to discuss "IF" the contract was the correct one. I didn't call to review my contract - I called to review the significant increase for unsubstantiated reasons. Had to "write" in for review. Here is one review Homesite Homeowner's Insurance thru Progressive. Ironically, the greeting when I called was "Thank you for being a Progressive customer for over 10 years". Obviously Mr. Supervisor Eric ** wasn't part of that greeting sentiment.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I closed on a house and already had Progressive auto insurance, so figured I'd go with Progressive for homeowners insurance. Two weeks after closing they tell me that in order to keep insurance with them I need to replace my entire roof, and paint my entire exterior, in addition to other things, in order to keep my policy! It's literally impossible, let alone unreasonable. Also, I recently had a thorough home inspection that said nothing of the sort. Then they tell me that they'll issue a PARTIAL refund if I switch policies?!? This is on December 19th. So they keep money, screw me over over the holidays, and then they tell me they'll need at least a month to issue the refund?!? So they get a month to write a check, and I get two weeks to replace my entire roof, and paint my house. Super cool. I'm cancelling my car insurance with Progressive now too.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

We created a policy. Less than a month later, WITHOUT NOTICE - no mail, no call - Progressive canceled our policy stating the inspectors had "weather" and couldn't inspect our home. They refused to send someone else and told us to take our own pictures of our Roof (which is insanely high and steep)!!! When I complained, in a robotic voice... "I completely apologize". They do not care about you as a customer, no empathy or sympathy and when I said I should cancel, she said, "Go ahead!!!" It has rained twice here in the past month and it was just rain. It is not our fault that they didn't show up. It is their commitment to me as a policyholder to come out and inspect, and should not be my responsibility to risk my life.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

NEVER NEVER NEVER get Homesite Insurance (they are underwriters for Progressive and Geico and I’m sure others). They are the biggest scam artists and ** out there. My garage was broken into back in November, two of my welders, and my tools were taken. Well I pay to have my items replaced at new replacement cost even though I bought a lot of them used. After waiting for their pricing team to complete the new cost for replacement they came back with a total of $50,680.57 with depreciation of $3,251.72 leaving the amount at $47,428.85 and I have a deductible of $500 so subtract that and I’m left with a grand total of $46,928.85. My insurance policy was only written for $25,000 which is way lower than what my grand total came to with pricing, depreciation, and deductible so I should be receiving a check for $25,000 to help replace some of my stolen items.

Well after almost a month my adjuster comes to me with a settlement offer of $2,500 and said that in my insurance policy I have a $2,500 limit when it comes to business items. I told her those are my personal items not used for my job and she replies with, “You work at Roush Fenway Racing where your tools are used on a regular basis.” I told her, “No my tools are provided at work. I On occasion take in a set of wrenches and a Socket Set to help with my job.” So I said, “Fine I’ll prove to you that my tools are not used here at work” so I went to my HR Director and had her write me a certified letter stating none of my personal tools are used at my job that everything I use is provided by Roush Fenway and I sent them that letter for her supervisor to review.

Well long story short they are giving me the runaround and complete ** excuses saying they need receipts and all when I followed the instructions I was giving when I first opened the policy which was to take pictures and document all of your property. When I sent in my contents I attached a photo with each individual item that I listed that was stolen. Well needless to say they have now pushed it off another day to review the pictures and items again. It’s a damn shame you pay for coverage for times like this when stuff unexpectedly happens then they want to do everything they can not to cover you or pay for your items. I do not trust this company and when all of this is said and done I will be canceling my policy. I mean really $46,928.85 in loss and they want to give me $2,500 hahaha. Yeah right.

They will be talking to a lawyer unless they straighten this mess out and treat me fairly like the customer I am and for the coverage I pay for every month. I’ve already spoken to a lawyer and I’m ready and prepared to go that route if need be. I guess we will find out tomorrow on this matter either they pay me what I’m owed and it is what it is or they offer me the ** settlement they offered me and I will reply with, “You will be hearing from my lawyer” and I’ll sue them for the full amount of $46,928.85 in which they will try and settle with me before court and will end up paying more in the long run. I won’t roll over and get screwed by an insurance company with 90 percent of the people paying. Don’t ever use it and they are rolling in the millions and millions of free money being paid in each month from customers that never have a claim.

Here we are supposed to trust and feel safe with insurance but in all honesty I feel like I’m getting scammed, used, taken advantage of, lied to, jerked around, and treated like the pile of dog ** they stepped in. It’s a shame and honestly ridiculous... Spoke with Lanette ** today December 6 at around 3 or 3:15 and she instructed me all they would be able to offer me is the $2500 they originally offered me and in her mind they shouldn’t give me that but they had already offered it. She stated that they wouldn’t accept my photos of my items because they couldn’t accept a picture of a picture. She also said that even though I had a certified letter from my job stating I didn’t use any of my personal belongings here at work all of my tools and welders still fell under the business limit in which I called ** on because I don’t own or run a business, I have no tax ID, and I use none of my tools at my job.

She also tried to call me a liar by saying that I work in an environment around Tools and I could have took pictures of tools at work in which I responded that is the most rude, disrespectful, and stupidest thing I have ever freaking heard. All they are trying to do is get out of paying me the money owed to me for the coverage I pay for every month. The whole staff is disrespectful, liars, and **. I’m now waiting for their big boss to contact me Mr Mike **. I will give him the opportunity to make this right and treat me fair before I give my lawyer the green light to file a civil litigation against Homesite Insurance for the full lump sum of $50,680.57.

I have had it with these con artists and I’m willing to go to whatever measure I have to ensure I’m treated fairly and I receive the money I am owed based on the insurance coverage I have. I trusted in them to only get spit on in my face. This company is a joke and I’m prepared and willing to fight them as long and as hard as I have to... Mr ** called me this morning 12/10/2018 at around 9:30am. We chatted back and forth to where I told him everything that’s been going on as well as Robin and Lanette trying to place my things under a business limit when I do not own or run a business nor do I use any of my tools at my job. He told me he would be reviewing the claim and would provide me an update tomorrow 12-11-2018. He said hopefully we will be able to finish things up and get me fully covered and I told him I hope so too or I would just allow my lawyer to finish the rest so I will get treated fairly.

I also told him I had my lawyer working in this the entire time and if for some reason we didn’t reach an agreement I would just give them the thumbs up to handle everything the legal way. Now we wait for a call back by Mr ** tomorrow... Well I receive a call today stating my claim has now been denied in full because I’m one of my 60 some item list I uploaded a photo of the picture that I had of my item. It wasn’t a very good picture as you could only see the name of the item and all so I uploaded a picture from Google to show what the item looked like.

I tried to call in yesterday to let them know the one picture was mine and the other was of one that was like mine and like always you can’t get in touch with anyone. Then today I’m told that my claim has been denied due to fraud. I immediately went off and told her Homesite was a joke and ridiculous and that they would be hearing from my lawyer... Talked to my lawyer. We are filing a complaint against Homesite to the North Carolina Department Of Insurance, if nothing is resolved with that we will be filing a lawsuit against this crooked, scam, and joke of a company... STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

My experience with Homesite Home Insurance has been poor. I had a New roof put on. It has not yet been a year and has been leaking causing damage to the interior. I’ve contacted roofers and 4x they have not repaired my roof causing more damage along with Mold. Homesite issued check therefore should try to get a refund and not just tell me that I’m responsible to get my roof repaired. I’m tired of getting the runaround...what do we pay Insurance for?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

In August of 2018, my house was broken into while on vacation. I’ve filed a claim under my policy and Homesite has been giving me the runaround frankly because they don’t want to honor my claim. To make a long story short, I got a call today stating that my claim was denied and I am seeking an attorney. This company is the biggest rip off in the world!!! I will see them in court!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I signed up for a new homeowner’s plan with Homesite Insurance, but changed my mind 12 hours later. The review are not good and my only verification of new plan was an email that said it take 5-6 weeks to receive the policy? I was told on the phone that they would also do an inspection in 6-8 weeks. The reviews said at this time they could double the cost of the policy? I just called to cancel, they would not give a confirmation number, and said they only do business by regular mail. The also said a return on the down payment would not happen for 30 days.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

My experience with Homesite has been incredibly frustrating. I am trying to get water damage from a roof leak fixed and mold that grew from the water damage abated. I have had 4 separate adjusters and have been out of my home for almost 4 weeks due to a severe mold allergy. Only one of those 4 adjusters has been easy to get a hold of and offered helpful information. The communication between adjusters has been terrible, and I have no idea why our claim keeps getting handed off to someone else in the first place. We have received a check for repairs, but it does not cover the necessary mold/asbestos abatement that needs to be done. They won't let the company we hired do the work until they approve the budget for the abatement, but they can't seem to get the paperwork through and I can't get a hold of anyone. I do believe we will eventually get approved to do the abatement. Overall very disappointing and frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Unless you want to make a traumatic experience dragged out for 2 months and leave with no return, go to another company!! They will try everything in the book to not pay you for what you lost. I had a flood and lost basically everything... Please tell me why they sent a third party company to come PICK UP MY CLOTHES underwear and all! I had no clue that is what was going to happen.

No other company does this! Mind you this is 3 weeks after my flood. They did this to not pay what I asked for. Instead they just ran my items through a washer and gave it back ANOTHER 3 weeks later. And told me some of my stuff was worn down... DUUHHH these are my clothes that I wear... that I can't anymore! Do you think I've heard back from them yet?? No and not it's 2 months since the incident occurred and I haven't slept in a bed since. This has been a nightmare. Way to throw salt on a wound!! As soon as I write this I'm changing my policy to another company.

Homesite Insurance expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Homesite is a company that is solely focused on providing people insurance for their residences. Homesite is one of the newer homeowners insurance companies around, founded in 1997, and the company operates out of its headquarters in Boston, MA.

• Variety of discounts: Homesite offers a bounty of discounts for their products, making them an affordable choice. These discounts include a moving-in discount, a bundle discount for auto and home insurance, a safety precautions discount and a new home discount.

• Highly specialized: Homesite only sells insurance for residences. Thus, they are experts on renter’s insurance, condo insurance, traditional homeowners insurance, and more.

• Excellent customer service: Customer service representatives at Homesite are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• History: Homesite Insurance is a younger than many of the bigger insurance companies and has yet to prove its reputation or legacy.

• Options: While Homesite offers homeowners insurance for typical dwellings, it does not offer policies for more unique homes such as farms or mobile homes.

• Best for: Traditional homeowners, condo owners