Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
More about Matthew→
Hiscox is a provider of small business insurance. It provides professional business services that let buyers purchase insurance online or over the phone. The Hiscox Group is a global insurer offering over 100 years of experience in insuring businesses.
- Financially strong: Hiscox has an 'A' Excellent rating by A.M. Best, which is a national credit ratings company that focuses on insurance companies.
- Tailored plans: There is not a "one-size-fits-all" plan. Rather, Hiscox tailors small business insurance coverage to each business individual's needs.
- Direct Buy: Hiscox simplifies the procedure by allowing businesses to get quotes and buy insurance directly from the insurer, as well as from licenses advisers.
- Customer service: Because the company does not have local offices, they take extra steps to provide quality service online and through their call center that makes it easy to reach human help.
- Catered to small businesses: The Hiscox Small Business unit specializes in working with professional services businesses with fewer than 10 employees.
- Best for Hiscox Small Business is a suitable option for small businesses, employers with a smaller budget and home-based businesses.
Compare Business Insurance
Hiscox Small Business Insurance Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Hiscox Small Business Insurance
- Year Founded:
- Hiscox, PO Box 1524
- Postal Code:
- United States