GuideOne Insurance

• 3 stars0
    • 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Long Term Care Insurance Providers

Research top Long Term Care Insurance Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

1people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with GuideOne Insurance:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

I am very happy with them as they are very helpful and are always ready to assist me and help me with my financial needs. Their policies are extremely good and are within a common man's budget and I am very happy to have chosen them. I am very happy with their various policies and plans. They include various types of coverage to suit a vast different classes of people. Everyone will have something or the other to choose from. They have something for everyone. My perceived value is $30000 and I am pretty much happy with it. I suggest everyone to try their policies once. I am extremely satisfied with their services.

The agents are kind and helpful. They tend to make you feel at home. They will thoroughly solve any problems you may encounter and will be sure to satisfy any and all questions that may arise. Policies are very different from what you would normally expect... First, the policy I was recommended was diverse in the fact that it offered exactly the kind of tailored policy I needed. The monthly price was better than I had hoped! Complete coverage is how you feel when you know a company like this is behind you backing you up! I am able to go about my daily routine in confidence that my insurance company will come through for my family should we need it to. I was offered an outstanding value with a uniquely tailored policy... Enough so, that any other insurance company would not be able to match.

The customer service is great. They will answer any question you have about your policy or if you have any concerns they will make sure that everything is handled and to your satisfaction. They have a lot of policy options so you can find whatever you are looking for. If you need insurance to fit your budget then these are the guys to call. They will make sure to help you. There is all types of coverage so you can be sure to find a policy that fits your needs and budget. If you don't find what you are looking for then you can probably find something to fit your lifestyle. There is a great value with this company. They will make sure that the policy fits your budget. They will take whatever you say into consideration and they will make sure that you are satisfied.

The customer service was good. I received all the help I needed and it was a good experience. The agent was very kind and helpful through it all. The policy options were almost like all others. You would be a member for years and make sure you pay whatever you need to in order to keep the insurance. Coverage is great. They have many benefits to this. I love it and I highly recommend it to others as well. Read before signing though. Value is fairly good for the insurance. It isn't too expensive and it isn't too cheap for you to think you wouldn't have any type of benefits.

I have not had any problems whatsoever with GuideOne. They seem to be a very good company especially for non-drinkers. My only complaint is they do not issues policies yearly. They only take payment monthly or every six months.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GuideOne Insurance?

I have been with this company numerous years (8+) and have always been satisfied. They always get back to me quickly when the need arises. Whether it is a quick question on the phone or something else, I always feel like they are there for me.

Never had to file a claim but have low rates and combined with house insurance! Glad to be able to have insurance I can count on if something were to happen. They make rates cheaper if you pay a year at a time to help us save money.

Expert Review

Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor

Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.    More about Matthew→

Since 1947, GuideOne insurance has focused on niche insurance markets. The company is a leading provider for a variety of insurance products for markets like churches, schools and home care.

• Assisted living is covered: GuideOne insures assisted living facilities, providing comprehensive liability coverage.
  • In-home care is an option: For many people, the idea of moving is distressing, and the option to have care providers come into the home is highly desirable. Of course, these companies also face high risks, so liability insurance is a must.
  • Umbrella policies available: This company offers a truly all-in-one solution, rolling liability, property, auto, group life and more under one roof.
  • Comprehensive customer service: GuideOne offers a detailed Customer Service page and is available through phone and email.
  • Risk assessments: Business tools include risk assessments that can help reduce insurance costs when risks are mitigated.
  • Best for Employers