Consumer Complaints & Reviews
They have happy workers and co-workers that would gladly pick up and answer any questions you have for them. I only had a few grumpy people. The policy isn't too bad for me and the rest of my family. They only one rule that I don't really like, but it's their rules and I have to follow. Everything is covered and don't worry about paying too much and lose everything in your piggy bank. I would recommend this. This is good service. The money you put into this insurance isn't as bad as those other bad ones. You could always trust this insurance unless you really mess up.
I spoke with three different (companies) agents relative to long term care insurance. Mr. ** without question provided answers backed by knowledgeable information to all the questions I asked him over several conversations we shared together. His knowledge and ability by way of those answers by far exceeded the knowledge that other agents from competitive companies I spoke with. Customers who are shopping for long term care insurance will likely get the same impression that I did if they contact Mr. ** not only for his unique knowledge of long term care insurance but also for the many reasonably priced plans offered by ACSIA Partners. Mr. ** can be reached at ** Crown Point, IN.
Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
More about Matthew→
A nationwide distributor of long-term care insurance products, ACSIA Partners works with individuals, employers and insurance companies to create comprehensive coverage packages.
- Get a quote today: This service offers online quoting to make the process of finding long-term care insurance fast and easy.
- Learn about LTC costs: As a distributor, ACSIA Partners makes it a priority to educate the consumer about long-term care costs and different ways to defray those expenses.
- Business packages available: The company offers both individual plans and plans to employers, allowing businesses to enjoy the maximum tax benefits and avoid some of the costs associated with long-term disability.
- Extensive list of partners: ACSIA Partners with carries such as Med America, Transamerica Life Insurance, Sun Life Assurance Company and more.
- Get expert advice: ACSIA offers a consumer resource center offering information about expected costs and retirement planning.
- Best for Employers, retirees, the elderly and parents.
Compare Long Term Care Insurance
ACSIA Partners Profile
- Company Name:
- ACSIA Partners
- 5110 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033-7388