4.2/5 (5 ratings)

About ACSIA Partners

ACSIA Partners Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ACSIA Partners?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ACSIA Partners ?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

My long care coverage is designed for me and it didn't feel like I was coerced to go on the plan. Am very grateful they have me covered. The policy options are well explained with no hidden bullcrap. They are in it to benefit my interest and then theirs; so win-win situationship. Plus, I am please with the effective communication between me and their representatives! No one want to be married to the phone courtesy of being held on a long time hold. Values valued validates value. Noting that this is one of the best decision I have made in a long time. Keep up the great work guys. Very valuable and needed.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

My parents have always told me to have any long-term care insurance. Therefore, as soon as I became the age of 21, I started to look for a beneficial long-term care insurance. Eventually, I found that this insurance has lots of coverage and that's why I got this insurance. The overall service reflects how good their policies are. However, I personally think that their policies are a bit strict. Nevertheless, their customer service is really good such that even if I ask some obvious questions they answer very politely. Few months ago, since I had a question about monthly payment, I called them multiple times. If I were them, I would have been so irritated, but they answered my question as much as they could.

Get buying tips about Long Term Care Insurance delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I shopped around to find the best and I couldn't be more satisfied with my decision. It was no problem to find a policy that met my needs. The policies are simple and easy to understand. They are very flexible to suit the needs of the customer. My long term care coverage is great and very affordable. There are so many great benefits. Plus, very informative and helpful customer service. Always polite and pleasant to speak with. They have always responded to my questions quickly. I'm really happy with my decision to enroll with this company and have a plan that benefits me. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for coverage.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

They have happy workers and co-workers that would gladly pick up and answer any questions you have for them. I only had a few grumpy people. The policy isn't too bad for me and the rest of my family. They only one rule that I don't really like, but it's their rules and I have to follow. Everything is covered and don't worry about paying too much and lose everything in your piggy bank. I would recommend this. This is good service. The money you put into this insurance isn't as bad as those other bad ones. You could always trust this insurance unless you really mess up.

Original review: April 1, 2016

I spoke with three different (companies) agents relative to long term care insurance. Mr. ** without question provided answers backed by knowledgeable information to all the questions I asked him over several conversations we shared together. His knowledge and ability by way of those answers by far exceeded the knowledge that other agents from competitive companies I spoke with. Customers who are shopping for long term care insurance will likely get the same impression that I did if they contact Mr. ** not only for his unique knowledge of long term care insurance but also for the many reasonably priced plans offered by ACSIA Partners. Mr. ** can be reached at ** Crown Point, IN.

ACSIA Partners author review by Matthew Brodsky

ACSIA is a nationwide distributor of long-term care insurance products. The provider network includes Med America, Transamerica Life Insurance, Sun Life Assurance Company and more.

• Variety of products: ACSIA offers plans for long-term care insurance, critical illness insurance, life insurance and annuities.

• Business packages: The company offers individual plans and plans to employers, which allows businesses to enjoy the maximum tax benefits and avoid some of the costs associated with long-term disability.

• Free quotes: As a distributor, ACSIA Partners makes it a priority to educate consumers about long-term care costs and different ways to defray those expenses. This service offers online quoting to make the process of finding long-term care insurance fast and easy

• Expert advice: ACSIA provides consultation to get personalized advice before buying. Its consumer resource center gives information about expected costs and retirement planning.

by Matthew Brodsky Insurance Contributing Editor