Matthew BrodskyInsurance Contributing Editor
Matthew Brodsky is an established expert on insurance, having written hundreds of articles and other pieces of content on the subject, interviewed countless practitioners, and attended dozens of conferences and events. He served as an editor at industry magazine Risk & Insurance for six years.
Grundy has been serving customers in the auto insurance industry since 1947. The company specializes in insuring collectible automobiles but offers coverage for regular-use automobiles as well. They are most famous for inventing Agreed Value Insurance, which is now used by many collectible car insurance companies.
- Agreed Value Insurance: Grundy invented and offers Agreed Value Insurance. With Agreed Value, the value of the vehicle is pre-determined. If the car is damaged and is in total loss, that pre-determined amount will be given. There are no deductions for depreciation like standard insurance.
- Travel: Along with the Agreed Value Insurance, Grundy also gives unlimited mileage for driving, no deductible in most states, and trip interruption with towing and labor.
- Repairs: Grundy offers coverage during repairs and allows the customer to choose the repair shop they prefer. They also provide parts coverage and full comprehensive and collision.
- Personal property: Not only does Grundy insure cars but they have a personal property policy that will replace damaged or stolen items, with one of like quality, without having to pay a deductible.
- Pets: Grundy also wants to protect pets. If a family dog or cat is injured during an accident in the insured car, a reimbursement can be provided for the related expenses.
- Best for Collectible and antique car owners.
Compare Auto Insurance
Grundy Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 400 Horsham Road, PO Box 1957
- Postal Code:
- United States