1.53/5

397 Assurant Phone Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 18, 2019

Due to a brain lapse I lost my Samsung S8. I called my carrier to lock the phone and they directed me to Assurant, and I was met with exceptionally courteous service. My phone arrived 2 days later. That fast. My wife is a cancer survivor who I need to be in constant contact with and Assurant helped me to maintain that goal. Many, many thanks.

Original review: April 18, 2019

13 days without a phone! Luckily in this instance the broken phone was my son’s and not my business phone. As a small business owner my family’s well-being rests on my business. If my phone breaks and I cannot have client contact for 13 days, it would be devastating to both my business and family. Unfortunately, in the near future US Cellular and Assurant will be losing a customer of over 20 years. The service I received was completely unacceptable.

I submitted a claim 3/28/19. It took 5 days for insurance to send an email stating they did not have my driver’s license copy that I uploaded during the claim process therefore they had not even begun to process the claim as of 4/3/19. It takes 6 days to tell me they don’t have all the information they needed? Immediately I went to the site and tried to upload my DL and received a message that their site was not working correctly, and I should try again later. I tried from my phone and computer and received the same message. After many attempts it finally went through leaving me to wonder if it was really my error that the upload did not go through the first time.

The customer service rep informed me that my claim would still take 3-5 days to process from this point. I explained to the CS rep that I believed it was an error on their end and asked if the claim could be expedited due to their error and was told no. I then called US Cellular and requested help only to be told there was nothing they could do, and I should call Assurant back and ask for a manager. I called Assurant back, requested a manager and was told nothing can be done. The replacement phone was not received until 4/9/19. I am completely let down with what I always bragged to everyone was the best cell phone carrier and insurance out there.

Get expert buying tips about Electronics Extended Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

My son Galaxy S8 64g screen went blue so I called Assurant. Paid the deductible. They let me know I qualified for a replacement. I got the email with tracking info. I sat home all day the day of arrival because I followed UPS tracking and I was home all day with door open. 2 dogs and son playing outside. I checked UPS tracking every 30 minutes and eventually it said delivered. No UPS and no phone. I called UPS the same day and they made an investigation. Also I called Assurant the same day and told them what had happened and they told me I had to wait to see what UPS investigation could find my phone.

I waited every day for the 7th business day and got a email saying case closed, that I accepted the replacement which I did not. I called Assurant and they told me the first person did not put in a claim and they were put it in and I would have to wait up to 15 business days again. This is BS. I paid the deductible. I never received the phone and I did everything on my end. Now UPS is telling me they are going to escalate another investigation after I made a huge deal about it and I still have to wait. My son is ill and he needs a phone. I've never had any problem like this before. Assurant is a RIP off.

Original review: April 17, 2019

We had a water-damaged phone. We made a claim. It was an iPhone 8, 64 GB. They sent a replacement, but would not tell me over the phone whether they were going to send a new or refurbished unit - no matter how many times I asked. Of course, they sent a used or refurbished unit, not a new one. It came in T-Mobile packaging, not Apple. Then they said we needed to immediately ship back the replacement unit or we could get charged many hundreds of dollars if we failed to timely do so. So I was EXTRA careful to get it done on time. I used their packaging (First Class Mail - no insurance provided by them) and transmitted it via the U.S. Postal Service from a secure blue box bin in a skyscraper building. I have NEVER had any problems sending anything from this box.

Guess what? I just got a notice - 2-3 weeks after my mailing it out, that they never got it. The USPS tracking number is showing it as never having been scanned into the system -- which is highly suspicious to me. Assurant is telling me that if they don't get the unit soon, they will charge me up to $1,000 or more -- even though I already paid $250 for the non-new replacement unit!!! What kind of insurance is this? This is a scam.

They are rude. Unhelpful. And they take a too bad, so sad attitude. The U.S. Postal Service seems to know about them too as the manager of the postal service unit in charge emailed me about the incident and provided specific things to try with Assurant to see if perhaps they DID get the phone and it was misplaced or mis-scanned or whatever. Seems to me like there is something extremely fishy going on here. The Department of Insurance and/or attorney general should investigate. Smells to me like a scam.

Original review: April 17, 2019

It took me almost a month, and several different call service agents a few involuntary hang ups on their end for the wrong phone to be sent then sent back to them. I've done insurance chains in the past and get were never this difficult. I was told that the computer generated another way to process which was the beginning of this fiasco. It all turned around when an agent by the name off Brooke sat on the phone with me and my wife for about an hour helping us retrieve a pin number that T-Mobile gave us but did not work. Anytime I call in I always give my last four of my social and that day we figured out my old pin # which had never been changed like I requested. I'm very disappointed in ASSURANT but I am very thankful for Ms. Brooke! She is the epitome of what true customer service is about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assurant Phone Insurance?

Original review: April 16, 2019

Absolutely horrible. Don't waste your money! They don't send you the correct replacement phone. They don't help you at all then expect you to do everything for them because of their mistakes and threaten you with a 1500.00 Bill. Absolutely horrible customer service. Been dealing with them for 3 weeks. Had to purchase a replacement phone out of pocket. Sent the wrong replacement phone that I already paid for after paying a monthly fee to them for over 10 yrs. By now I could've bought a brand new phone with all the money I've wasted dealing with Assurant. Horrible

Assurant Phone Insurance response

We apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. Please send us a private message with your full name, claim number and best contact number so that we can review this situation.

Original review: April 16, 2019

As of this review, I'm still experiencing the experience. I have not received my phone. It is under investigation by Assurant and UPS as to what happened and where it went. Wanted it to be delivered to my P.O. box anticipating the problem at my current address and sure enough I'm still waiting.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Chuck, we understand your frustration and would like to review. Please send a private message with your full name, claim number and best contact number so we can have a team look into this.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I have had 3 phones replaced in the past 2 years. Expeditious and outstanding responses from this company. Had all of my phones the next day. I can't say enough good things. I'm a disabled veteran and have many accidents. This company has always been there for me.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Always glad to help. We hope to continue to be of assistance to you in the future.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Fast service. Customer Service personnel very knowledgeable. I will use them anytime. Replacement phone arrived one day after my call. Replacement phone was a new phone. Not a remanufactured phone like most.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Always glad to help, thanks for leaving a review Ken.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I purchased my S10+ on March 15 of this year. On April 6th it was dropped and cracked the screen making it unusable. On April 8th we made a claim for the phone to be replaced. We called once or twice a day after that. Each day, we were told that additional information was needed which we provided promptly. On the 4th day, we received an email stating that our claim had been approved. We had been told with each phone call that the phone would be shipped out priority within 24 hours of the approval. I kept checking for that email confirming shipping. I finally called only to be told that my phone was on back order. When I asked about the ETA of the phone, the representative on the phone was unable to give me an answer.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. The Supervisor was also unable to provide an answer to the question of when the phone would be shipped. (Keep in mind that they charged us immediately after the claim was approved for the deductible.) My husband called later on the same day (Friday) and was told that they expected a shipment of phones to the warehouse on Saturday and that rep felt certain that the phone would be available then.

On Sunday, I phoned again. I was advised by the supervisor that I requested to speak to that I should continue checking the email for information or check the website to track my claim. Neither of these things will provide me with the answers I seek (ETA on when I will receive the phone which they approved the claim on and I paid the deductible on) so I asked to speak to her supervisor. I was provided with her voicemail on which I left a very detailed message. The initial supervisor informed me that she wasn't sure when she'd be in but I should hear from her within 1-2 business days. (I'll update when I hear from someone.)

Assurant Phone Insurance response

We are sorry for this inconvenience and would like to look into this. Please send a private message with the full name on the account, your claim number and the best contact number for you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I got "Assurant" insurance through T-Mobile for my phone because I'm accident prone, and I'm sure glad I did. I am dependent on my phone for my business so when I lost it I really freaked out! I called Assurant, told them my situation and they took the $10.00 co-pay out of my account and had my new phone delivered THE NEXT DAY! I could hardly believe it! The guy I talked to on the phone was very knowledgeable and friendly. You will enjoy being with them.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Assurant charge me $249 for a iPhone Max XS cell phone replacement. They told me I am approved for replacement but I have to wait 3-5 day. So 5 days later I get email saying my phone had be delivered. I check on my package And it’s was not delivered. I called and complain and they denied of resending me another phone. I hate this company and demand for my phone to be replace. Nick ** T-Mobile **.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Hello Nicholas, we understand your frustration and would like to look into this. Please send a private message with your full name, claim number and best number to contact you at so we can have the appropriate team review.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 12, 2019

Hello everybody! I would like to do my part to inform as many people as I can into the scam in which this company is. I've had my Galaxy s7 for 2 and a half years now. Paid it off and everything. Over the course of those two and a half years I have paid 12$ monthly premium for the ability to have my phone covered for entirety that I had the phone. That's about 350$ I paid over the course of just having the phone to have insurance. Now I broke my screen and thought, “Hey, I have insurance. I can get it replaced. “So I go to file a claim and my deductible is 175$ for a not even new refurbished gs7.

I called and ask if this was a mistake and turns out that that's simply how much the deductible is. So I paid off my 900$ phone. Had insurance on it for about 2 and a half years which comes to about 350$ and then on top of that I had to ALSO pay the 175$ deductible. Ohh and I have to return the old phone!!! I could have gone online and purchased a newer unlocked refurbished s8 for 50 bucks more. So basically. If you have Assurant through T-Mobile REMOVE IT NOW. All they will do is collect money from you and then collect even more if you have to unfortunately file a claim through them. Complete and utter overpriced, unhelpful company. I don't even understand how they are still in business.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

We apologize that this has been your experience with us. If you need any further assistance, please send us a private message with details.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 11, 2019

Terrible service, I have T-Mobile, lost my original phone, paid the deductible and 2 days later I get the replacement phone only to be locked to a Verizon. They figured this out after 2 hours on the phone, then here comes the unbelievable part. They won’t send you the right phone until you send the other phone back. They said they were going to send a shipping label. 2 days later and many calls later I finally get the shipping label to send the phone back... Altogether I was without a phone for more than 1 week, simply terrible!

Assurant Phone Insurance response

We are sorry that this was your experience with us. If there are any further issues you'd like to discuss, please send us a private message with more details.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Twice I in the past 2 years, when attempted to have my broken phone replaced, they had NO phones in stock. Today. Right Now. They have no S8+, no Note 8, no S9+, no Note 9 in stock! LET ME REPEAT. NO INVENTORY AT ALL! With hundreds of thousands of people paying $13 a month for a service why don't have the phones to honor the contact. How is this legal? The last time this happened I was without a phone for more than a week. Claim **. The only response I want is "Your phone is in the mail", "We will Increase our stock on hand to actually provide the service our customers have paid for".

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Winston, we understand your frustration. Please reach out to us via private message if you have any questions.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have a cell that I pay insurance on every month. I got through Metro PCS. Now it's broke. I’m being told that I have to pay $200 deductible for the phone which is more than the phone itself. I never even knew it was a 3rd party. Spoke to a supervisor name Irre. That whole team off wack. On hold 1 hour. BBB is who I’m calling.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Hi Relaya, we are sorry for the inconvenience and would like to look into this. Just to clarify, are you trying to contact Asurion? We don't currently partner with Metro PCS for insurance claims. If it is through Assurant, please send a private message.

Original review: April 9, 2019

My daughter lost her phone. I called the insurance company Sunday night. Filed the claim. I got generated to send in my photo id. For some reason I got flagged. Sent in all my documents and my daughter still hasn't received her phone. I spoke with T-Mobile and they actually did a conference call with them and the customer service rep and Supervisor was very rude to her as well as myself. She was mortified on how the call was handled. I am very disappointed in the service that I was provided with them. We pay our money for service and I expect to receive quality good customer service. I pray I have to never use them again when we lose a phone. They are rude and talk over you and make you feel less than a person. I am beyond livid with this company and the disregard of my feelings. Something needs to be done about the poor communication and customer service that you all have. Kymberlie **

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Hello Kymberlie, we are sorry to hear that this was your experience. If you still require assistance with getting your claim resolved, please send a private message with your full name, claim number and best contact phone number.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 9, 2019

I went online to make a claim it was Friday evening so I knew I wouldn't get my phone til Monday. Monday came and went and no phone. I call in and told my payment didn't go through which was odd. I thought that was dumb that I didn't get a notice to let me know my payment wasn't excepted at the time of payment and to try again. Instead it just let me wait til Monday when I was expecting it and had to call in to see what was going on. After speaking with customer I received my phone the next day that was a plus I was upgraded to a SG6.

The only problem was I couldn't charge my phone. My old charge SG5 didn't work on the SG6. I had to call back and this lady that helped was telling me I didn't get a charger that I had to use my old one. She was rude about it. I had to be a lil forceful to explain that I knew that but they sent me an upgrade and didn't use the same one. She then had one sent overnight. Other than that I was pleased with the service.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience but glad we got it resolved for you and and that you were pleased with the service in the end.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Recently I lost my iPhone, I reported the phone lost and made a claim with Assurant. Filled out the online form and claim was pending. Next day when I checked my email the claim was denied with a reason of "Find My iPhone must be switched on prior to the device being lost or stolen". Since the find my iPhone was turned on I called their claim department. I was told that the reason why the claim was denied is known to them and that I will have to contact the corporate office in WRITING. So Apple does did not disclose to me that their AppleCare is actually thru a 3rd party provider and I have to contact corporate office thru WRITING. This is Apple dropping the ball and this is corporate greed.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Alex, we are sorry that this has been your experience with us. We'd like to look into this. Please send a private message with your full name, claim number and best contact number.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I have a mobile phone insurance with for 3 phones on any account. Each call I made was timely and the agents were kind and helpful. The device was sent the very next day with a return envelope for the returning device. I did not know insurance replacement was simple and quick. Today our phones are a part of our lives. Assurant makes it easy to stay on track in our busy lives.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

That's our goal, Lawrence! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Original review: April 8, 2019

The Assurant representative that took care of me was nothing less than phenomenal. She explained everything with perfect clarity, expressed a level of care for my concerns and made me feel at ease with the process. With her assistance, it was a perfectly seamless experience. THANK YOU ASSURANT!!!

Assurant Phone Insurance response

That's wonderful to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 6, 2019

So I lost my phone and I found it demolished in the street. Took my Ziplock bag of what was left of my phone to T-Mobile. (Was told to tell and file a claim that I lost it>>when I still had possession of what was left of it?) Was told not covered is what Assurant told me cause I put my sim in another phone & was told that my T-Mobile plane only covers planes that my sim card device is in and to go back to T-Mobile. Assurant had my imei # wrong. Was trying to cover a phone I didn't even have protection on! Or was even from T-Mobile but tried to cover a zte when my phone is a iPhone 7+? Even when my iphone 7+ is still active and I faxed them the original purchase receipt that I had to pay $6.00 to fax!

So in all I over 22 months I have paid $30.00 a month + $15.00 360 protection & loss/or theft + jump, just to be told "**" pretty much in a rude but professional way. Over 22 months I have paid $308.00 in (Assurant 360 **!)+ $739.00 on a phone I only owe $60.00 on and I'm over a 10 yr customer with a equipment credit limit of $4.320.00---and never filed not one report or claim within that time on 4 lines. I'm going tomorrow to T-Mobile if issue is not resolved. Will cancel all lines and we be filing lawsuit for proper charges. So bottom line if you don't have $1000+ laying around T-Mobile will say anything! They told me to say I lost my phone and I'm not going to take that because I was told to make a false report and was stupid and will get a lawyer tomorrow... Bottom line T-Mobile--Assurant they will railroad you!!! If you let them!!!

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Joshua, we hate to hear you have had such a frustrating experience. We have reached out privately.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I started my claim on December 31, 2018. When I called the woman I spoke to was very nice in helping me get the claim started. She told me that at the time they did not have any of my phone Pixel 3 XL in stock and I should purchase it and they would reimburse me. I told her there was no way I could spend another $968 on another phone and I would have to purchase it using my Google credit. She said that wouldn't be a problem and to send them my old phone and the new proof of purchase and I would receive my check.

Flash forward... I get an approval email on Feb 15. I call March 22 to see where my check is. I am told it is on the way and that it will be to me no later than April 5. Today I called them to see where my check is and am told they haven't sent it and now need more information from me. I was hung up on by a supervisor named Christopher. I have now faxed the info over for them again. I was told to check back in 24hrs. We will see.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Krystal, so sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. Could you reach out to us privately so we may investigate? We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I place a claim on the 2nd and gave them the IMEI number over the phone and then they ask for the order receipt and then they wanted the IMEI written on the order receipt and then they still say they do not have it and I send it again. Then receive an email that they needed the serial number. This company is a legalized scam and I may switched services altogether. Spectrum and myself was on the phone for at least an hour or two yesterday. I may have to swallow the cost of the phone. But I will do a petition and get different ones to sign it and send it to the CEO of Spectrum for them to review their contract with them. They may need to partner with someone else who can help them to build their service clientele.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Tori, we would be happy to look into the issues you have experienced. Please send a private message with the details.

Original review: April 4, 2019

After 2.5 weeks of filing my claim with no updates on my claim I had to call them and they requested to send a copy of my ID, so I did that even though I never had to do that before. Then a few days later asked me for a copy of my phone bill and wait a few days. I called and spent a few useless and frustrating hours speaking with supervisors that are helpless saying all of this is for MY security and ($50 deductible) fraud prevention. Now I sent a copy of my bill and will wait a few more days without a phone. I could have easily taken it to a cellphone repair shop and have it fixed the same day and cheaper, and not receive a reconstructed phone. Definitely canceling this awful service.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Esteban, it's never our intention to disappoint our customers. If you'd like, share your name, claim, and phone number via private message. We'll take a look.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Was not very happy. Took much longer than it was supposed to to get my replacement. When I called in about it everything was ok till they put me through to the automated payment center where my call got disconnected. I tried to call back but could not get through. Then when I finally did get through to pay for my phone & it was on its way, according to tracking info someone from Assurant called FedEx to have them return the phone before it was delivered. I then had to call in again and after 30 minutes on the phone they sent me one that did arrive. No offers of any kind of compensation for the delay was offered at all. I paid a $175.00 deductible to have my claim handled this way.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Melissa, we apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. So we may investigate what caused the delays, please share your full name, claim, and phone number via private message.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 3, 2019

This company is terrible. They make it so complicated to process your claim that you want to just give up. I filed a claim for my phone as well as my son's. After several phone calls and days, I was told I needed to submit a copy of the first page of the phone bill. I did that. Another day or two passes and I get a notice saying I need to upload a copy of the front and back of my ID. I did that as well.

It is now four business days later and my son's claim went through but they are requesting the account holder's ID, even though I'm an authorized user on the account. I called for an explanation as to why my ID was good enough for my son's claim and not mine. They could not explain it, even when I spoke with a supervisor. I asked to talk to someone above her and was told they could send a message and they'd call me back in 24-48 hours. Either way, they won't process my claim until they get the account holder's ID and it will still take an additional 3-5 business days to process the claim after that! The hoops you have to jump through are ridiculous and I can't recommend them at all!

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Amy, so sorry to hear you've met so many roadblocks to complete your claim. We would like to review. Please reach out via private message to share your full name, claim, and contact information.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 2, 2019

My husband filed a claim for a phone on our account at the very end of January 2019 and they quickly sent him a replacement phone, which was the one good thing they did. He quickly noticed his phone wouldn't fast-charge. We then took a few days to verify this by comparing different charging cords and his phone charge speed to that of my phone. We then got in contact with Assurant to ask for assistance.

The first Assurant agent to help my husband said they could not send him a replacement phone until they had received my husband's. Obviously, this would take a couple days each way and my husband needed that phone for work. On a later call, I learned that they would actually send a replacement as soon as they had confirmation his phone was in the mail. This was not clear to us and very frustrating as we would have done this right away if we had known it would have been fairly quick.

I then called Assurant as well and the new agent suggested that since it was mechanical issue, we should take it to our provider (Xfinity) for them to look at and make a call on what to do. We went to our local Xfinity store in Grand Rapids, MI as soon as time allowed. The Xfinity workers agreed the phone was in otherwise good condition (no cracked screen at the time) and should be able to be replaced, but there was nothing they could do. They then suggested that since it was a "new" refurbished phone, we should talk to Samsung directly to get it replaced as it should still be under warranty.

Before we got a chance to call Samsung, my husband pulled the phone out of his pocket one evening shortly thereafter and the phone was cracked and BENT. He did not drop it; there isn't really a single impact mark or a "spider web" of cracks from where it would have hit something. Instead, the crack goes across the top third and all the way around where there are cracks on the phone itself in the back. How does this even happen?! My husband is a slender man and I can't even imagine how having it in his pocket would do that.

I still called Samsung and they said they might have been able to do something about the charging situation but couldn't do anything about the screen without us having to pay a very high cost for this problem we didn't cause on a phone we just got. We finally called Assurant again. Again, they also told us there was nothing Assurant could do, especially now that it had been so long from our claim. This was particularly annoying as we had been trying to do the right thing from the start and they kept walking us in circles about the bad phone they sent us.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Alison, we are sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience when speaking with customer service. That isn't the level of service we strive to provide. If there is anything we may assist you with, please reach out to us privately.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I liked the online application for my claim. However, after my claim was approved they sent out a broken phone. Which my daughter then shipped to me in Mexico (as I am in Mexico on business) which cost 142.00 USD to find out the phone didn't work. I had to call T-Mobile and file a claim with my warranty on the new broken phone and ship yet another phone to Mexico at 179.00USD. This is ridiculous. I had to spend 150USD just to file a claim. So-- I actually I've already paid over 500USD just to replace my phone.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. While it sounds like you now have a working phone, if you need additional assistance, please reach out to us privately.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I filled an online claim and paid the deductible. The next day my replacement was home with means to return the old machine. Communication was good, and the phone I received is working well. I am very satisfied with my transaction. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that the new phone didn't bring a charger (which is what makes sense). Other than that, very smooth.

Assurant Phone Insurance response

Thanks for the feedback, Rafael! We definitely strive for a seamless experience for our customers.

Assurant Phone Insurance expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Assurant Phone Insurance offers phone and tablet insurance through providers in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina and Italy. It offers a wide range of plans that cover device protection, data restoration and technical support.

• Replacement services: Assurant offers replacement in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage or mechanical breakdown. These services are especially useful if your mobile device’s warranty has expired.

• Pocket Geek: Select Assurant policies include Pocket Geek, an app for your mobile phone which allows you to troubleshoot, monitor device performance and even wipe the device in case of theft.

• Lookout Mobile Security: Assurant pairs with Lookout Mobile Security, which protects your phone from outside threats like malware and spyware.

• Data protection: Assurant allows you to backup 100 GB of data, allowing you access to your important information even in the event of theft or loss.

• Global provider options: Assurant pairs with U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile and Bluegrass Cellular in the United States, Claro Up in Brazil, Movistar in Argentina, TIM in Italy and T-Mobile in Puerto Rico.

• Best for: mobile phone owners with expired warranties.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Assurant Phone Insurance Company Information