1.34/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 18, 2018

275 Assurant Phone Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I had made a claim with T-Mobile for Galaxy Samsung 8. 1st they denied it due to "Wrong IMEI #" then I contacted them with the right IMEI #, they then denied it for giving my own phone number "Wrong" (like I don't know my number). Then they declined it again for not having my sim card on the phone at the time of the incident (stating I was not using the phone on the date I had provided them). So is very nice on them to have you spend hours back and forth with T-Mobile as well, All of this to keep denying your claim? They're smart on charging you money but not willing to stick to their own TERMS & CONDITIONS which half of what they told me is not mentioned anywhere in those so called TERMS & CONDITIONS. Never again paying for some ** service.

Original review: April 17, 2018

This company have lost my patience, I report my phone broken and I been waiting for the replacement since March 24/18. The phone supposed got delivery and left at front door by UPS. They never find the phone and they told me I have to wait 14 more days so I waited and when they finally sent again the second replacement to a different address 'cause they ask me to so I have them my work address and when the phone was supposed to be delivered on my hands the UPS girl told she can't give it to me 'cause ASSURANT said to return the phone back to their warehouse 'cause the address was not found. So now I have to wait another 7 days for them to come up with some other **, this company sucks and is managing T-MOBILE. PHONE DEVICES INSURANCE IS not with it. This both company are SCAMMERS...

Get expert buying tips about Electronics Extended Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I read so many negative reviews on here about Assurant insurance. To where it even left me discouraged. So I feel warranted to share my experience. My phone was lost/stolen March 30th. I have the iPhone 8 Plus through T-Mobile. So I called Assurant insurance and paid the $175 deductible for my replacement. I spoke with the Assurant representative, they were very professional and very accommodating! They expressed extreme kindness and were sorry for my lost phone. I was approved for a replacement quickly and received my phone within 2 days. I also received the exact phone and color that I had lost. No issues or flaws. My phone is now connected, working properly and I couldn't be more happier! I'm very pleased with experience with Assurant Insurance. To where I created a Consumer Affairs account just to leave a comment! I give them 2 thumbs up!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I have a Samsung on5 in which was a replacement to a k7 in which I paid the required $20 deductible. My Samsung on5 stopped working and I filed a claim for replacement after visiting local T-Mobile whom verified deductible is $20 dollars. Assurant had me pay $50 deductible and is stating that my phone will be replaced with a comparable device. The phone they sent with a small scratch on the bumper is the same Samsung 0n5. The same one I paid only a $20 deductible to replace my k7.

When I contact Assurant they said the $50 dollars is the deductible on the Samsung on5, so I ask how is that comparable and why was I sent a phone to replace the k7 that would have a higher deductible without my permission. Assurant simply states that this is the deductible and that they did not break any contract. I feel the contract is broke due to the fact that when I selected a k7 plan which I choose for a reason to keep costs down, and then when I need to replace it for a $20 dollar deductible it should be honored, not be forced to pay higher deductibles.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I filed a claim with the insurance to only be denied because... the phone being claimed was my 12 year olds phone who was having trouble focusing in class. Therefore his phone was taken till his grades improved. Lo and behold when he got the phone back it wasn’t working and I then filed a claim. According to the insurance company because his phone wasn’t active for almost 90days they couldn’t cover the phone damages. Craziest thing I have ever heard because if my car was sitting for 90 days then the day I decided to use it, it got damaged. I would expect Progressive insurance to write a check. This isn’t my first horrible encounter with Assurant. I think they have horrible business practices as well as horrible consumer policies. Hopefully they get it together but I’m tired of being ripped off by this company. It’s disgusting!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assurant Phone Insurance?

Original review: March 22, 2018

I received a replacement device in Jan, 2017. I took the phone to the T-Mobile store thinking the face was cracked. When I arrived the salesperson told me the phone was not cracked it was the screen protector. I purchased another screen protector and called Assurant customer service. The CSR asked that I mail the device back in the provided which envelope, which I did on Jan 21, 2017, it was placed in the mailbox in front of the USPS in Grand Prairie, same location and method I've used to mail back several phones. The phone was not received and I was charged 528.

I have been a longtime customer and have never had an issue. The agent from Assurant told me it was because I didn't go into the post office. How is that true, I've never had an issues in the past or been charged. I asked a fake supervisor at Assurant to issue credit and he only stated policy. I worked for VZW for 20 years and know that it can be done... I waited on hold to speak to his boss and they hung up. ASSURANT is an awful, unprofessional, subpar company. He told me it's never been done, when I reminded him that he was speaking for his company, he then said he personally has not seen it done! GREAT RECOVERY... This is an awful, horrible company. I have never worked with people this unprofessional and who have little to no focus on customer service. RUN from this company if you can...

Original review: March 20, 2018

So in July I had messed up my phone Galaxy S8+. I washed it up on the ocean. I returned the phone and paid my deductible. Turns out that they lost my phone because I returned it at the United Postal Service Office. Assurant claims to have never received the phone but I know that I turned it in with the address and envelope they had sent me with the new phone. On the exact same day I received the device I returned the old one. I've been on the phone for hours with both T-Mobile and Assurant. This is ridiculous.

This situation has been going on for months. I'm planning on switching carriers because they're making me pay 100s of dollars extra. I returned the device and paid my deductible. So apparently they've done the handset search for but they claim they still can't find it any of their warehouses. I pay an extra$150 dollars every month because Assurant can't find the device. Now the loyal customer is left down. Don't go to T-Mobile and do get insurance with Assurant.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that actually had a screen protector on when it was dropped, however it still cracked on the side after a fall of an elliptical machine. I have been paying for the insurance through T-Mobile since I bought the phone a year ago at a cost of $12 a month. I submitted a claim through the website and was only offered two options: one to replace the phone with a used phone and one to use jump to upgrade to another phone. I only wanted the screen fixed but the option wasn't available. I paid the $175 deductible and opted for the replacement. Two days later, I logged in to check the status and see that the claim is denied without any explanation. The terms and conditions include accidental damage so I really don't understand why the claim was denied. I wish I hadn't wasted the extra $144 for coverage that I could not use.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I bought Samsung S7 from T-mobile and paying jump and insurance on that every month. Phone was not working right. Turn off after some time and screen flashing so I changed it to my other spare phone and using old phone and forget about the problem. In January saw the phone in my drawer and thought let try this one again and drop the phone by mistake. Called the Assurant for claim and they rejected the claim. That phone was not active at the time of accident but you are taking the money every month. They said it will cover the only phone which was active. What if I buy the phone from market and use the phone and file a claim for that phone that is also not covered? Then someone can tell what is all covered. It's better to buy phone from Amazon and buy their insurance so you don't have to pay every month and give them the double the price of phone.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Here is a major tip. Save your own money towards a replacement phone. I ordered a work phone and it has not been received. Assurant keeps shipping it back for whatever reason. They also are dishonest and give ambiguous explanations. I asked for a refund, I was informed I would get one when they received a phone back that THEY shipped to THEMSELVES. When people stop using their services they will understand.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have seven lines with T-Mobile. I'm a loyal long time customer. I have insurance on all of my seven phones. I filed a claim because I lost ONE PHONE with Assurant. For two weeks, I called the company and they lied to me in regards to the status of my claim. Finally they tell me my claim is denied which I DO NO UNDERSTAND AS TO WHY. No one can tell me anything unless I write a letter to the company. This is a fraudulent company and T-Mobile should not be doing business with such a horrible company. I have never dealt with such horrendous and UNETHICAL company.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Your phone is not covered if you remove the sim card! This is not something that gets provided to you prior to purchasing a coverage. All you will hear from them is that your phone was not active at the time even though you had insurance with them for over 3 years. Very poor quality customer service and satisfaction.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Had my phone not got broken, I wouldn't know there existed such a terrible cell phone insurance company. I had my cell phones insured before I switched to T-Mobile and had no issue at all with the insurance claims. My experience with Assurant goes like this. My IPHONE 6 got damaged in July 2017 so I filed a claim, paid $200 deductible. I received a refurbished phone with a broken camera. After I received the phone, I traveled out of the county, when I got back, I called Assurant and informed them that they sent me a bad phone. I assumed they would send me a replacement immediately based my past experience with other insurance companies. However, I was told (only at this moment) that I only had 7 days to inform them whether the device I received was not in good condition. This was the first time I was informed about this 7 days policy.

I was told that I had to file a new claim and pay another $200 if I want to get a new replacement. I didn't want to waste all my time to reasoning with them, so I file a new claim to replace the bad phone they sent me and paid another $200. Then, the phone I received (number 2 phone) was not working, I couldn't receive phone calls. They said it was not physically damaged so I had to call The Apple company to fix it. The Apple technician couldn't make the phone work, the Assurant finally agreed to send me another replacement (phone number 3). The good news is, the 3rd replacement phone seems OK, I returned all replaced phones back to them using the USPS box they sent to me. Surprisingly when I received my T-mobile bill today, I was shocked to see the Assurant charged me $287.99 for non-returned device.

I call Assurant, and luckily I took a photo before I shipped the device to Assurant, and the tracking history shows they received all my returned packages. But, they claim, they could not find my phone in their warehouse! They even suggested that there might be nothing in the box! Therefore they will not drop the non-returned device charge they posted to my account! I am speechless! For an iPhone 6, I have paid all the monthly insurance charge of $7.99 (something like that), $400 deductibles in total, and $287.99 for bad phones they sent to me and I have returned! Can you believe how bad the company is? They are making big money on the insurance scam! I am going to leave T-Mobile if they are not going to do something about this! Is there a way to find with Assurant?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I don't usually review companies but felt like my experience with my insurance claim deserved recognition. I lost my T-Mobile phone and luckily was able to get a new one through the insurance I selected when I originally purchased it. It took about 5 min to submit the online form, I paid the $50 deductible and figured I would have my replacement phone in a week (maybe) if I was lucky.

2 days later I logged in to check the status of my claim, it had a FedEx tracking number already which was a big surprise, I clicked to track it and it said "delivered" earlier that day. I thought it must be a mistake but checked my front porch, and there it was! I opened the box and found an exact device as I originally had, it was most likely a refurbished phone but it appeared to be brand new as far as I could tell. Within minutes I had it up and going with my same phone number with no issues at all. I am grateful for the speedy hassle free service from Assurant and T-Mobile. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Been trying to contact. Said rep would response in 24 hours. I have contacted multiple times. Haven't hear anything. I pay the monthly fee yet looks like Assurant is committing fraud as they haven't processed claim nor gotten back to me in the various emails I sent following up on claim.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

This is a scam company for insurance as I paid as I was asked to but when the phone broke when a system update, updated, they refused to give me a new phone or any phone or any claim adding to anything to help me get a replacement. They stated they knew this phone had issues with updates, so they therefore would not replace it. I could get 128 bucks for my 250 phone only 14 months old and then had to pay back 69 bucks as the deductible was owed even when they would not give me a replacement phone. I left Project Fi too over this as their cheapest phone now is 400. I actually paid more into the insurance then got back. 59 bucks for my 70 buck insurance payments! Insurance for phones are all scams I have found. Just pray your phone breaks before the years up if you have to ever need a new one within the warranty time. This is the only way you get anything ahead of these scammers!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I have insurance for my phone and have had nothing but problems with Assurant! I lost my phone and filed a claim that got denied about a year ago... They denied that claim for some reason so I had to go through T-Mobile and pay almost double! Then recently the screen went completely out on the phone and I needed to file another claim. This time I called to file the claim. They assured me everything would be alright because I was told by the representative. I actually believed that this time would be different since I didn't use the online. At first when my phone didn't come like they said I figured it was because of the holiday. Today I tracked my claim and once again denied! They had no problem taking the $175 though! Ridiculous! After seeing their reviews it seems like I'm not the only one! T-Mobile needs to drop them! It's hurting their reputation! I'd give them 0 stars if possible!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Everyone here has given such negative reviews. So I felt I should give my positive. Everyone I contacted at Assurant was really helpful. I got my claim and phone very quickly! Right before Thanksgiving. After doing an IMEI check it turns out my replacement is brand new. They only got 4 stars because the color of the phone they sent was wrong. But... I actually like the arctic color on my S8 better than the black that I had. I haven't sent my phone back to them yet. But after reading the reviews... I'm going to record every step of the process in case they try to claim that I didn't turn it in as well as USPS insurance.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Had an iPhone 5S for 3.5 years and dutifully paid my insurance premiums which was billed as a no hassle replacement policy should my phone be damaged. After the most recent update, my phone started to crash 1-3 times per week so issued my claim. Had to pay a deductible of $175 in order to get a replacement device. The device that arrived was a terrible refurbished device which crashes every 30 minutes. Quite frustrating. At least the person on the other line was sympathetic and issued me a refund for the deductible (to be credited when I send my device back). This phone insurance is not reliable and I would highly recommend against paying into it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Replacement phone #4 since February 2017. Same issue on all of them. Phone fails in 3 months. Most recent replacement phone is on the blacklist. Could be either lost or stolen. Went up the command chain, CSR, Supervisor, Manager, and District. No problem resolution. Here were my two options. Wait 2-3 days for phone to be un-blocked no guarantees or send phone back and when the warehouse received it another one would be overnighted. Why am I being inconvenienced?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I submitted a claim and the only way they will accept payment is to provide my credit card information to a person over the phone. I asked for a website where I could enter it, an automated telephone system or even if I could mail in the payment. None of these alternatives are allowed. This is unacceptable with where we are at with technology.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Bought the iPhone 6s+ from T-mobile. Still owing 10 payments. Add $10 per month phone Insurance more than a year already. Lost my phone, filed a claim. DENIED! Reason 1) NOT T-mobile iPhone (after fax to them installment payment plan of the iPhone). Next, the new reason the iPhone has not been used. Called T-mobile tech, and ask for usage history. Same IMEI has been used for the last 1.5 year (verify by T-mobile Tech), at the end, Assurant still Denied, ask why, they say if I want to know more info, write a letter to (676 E. Swedesford Road Suite 300 Wayne, PA 19087). Wrote them letter, got a response, in one sentence "Not T-mobile iPhone", now I am going back to square one... After 3 weeks back and forward. I am too tired to deal with Assurant. I rather cancel the insurance and buy a new phone. Don't let this company rip you off.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Assurant is the worst phone insurance company to deal with. I have been paying for about 2 years the insurance plan. When my phone was damaged I asked them if I can make the claim anytime. They said yes I can do. When I have the money I called and they said another thing that I supposed to do that before 90 days and I made the claim in 92 days. Please don't ever deal with that company again, they just taking money from you and give false information.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I had to replace my broken phone, they sent back a new one promptly, and requested I send the broken one back to them. The next evening my wife and I walked to our neighborhood post office box and mailed the package. Several weeks later I received a letter claiming they hadn't received the package, and I'd be financially responsible for the full cost of the old, broken device along with the deductible I already paid on the new one. In other words, it would have been cheaper had I bought a new phone myself as now I'm being charged full price for a broken device.

I'm filing a "lost package" claim with USPS, but it seems much more likely that Assurant is running a scam to increase revenue, given the number of one-star ratings they've gotten on ConsumerAffairs. I'm also at a loss for trying to figure out the lesson learned here. Perhaps I should have taken a picture of the package, or a video of me dropping it in the mailbox. The larger moral of the story is that our institutions and corporations are becoming less trustworthy.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Assurant Solutions is claiming I did NOT return my damaged device. This company is the selected mobile insurance company used by T-Mobile in case your phone is lost or stolen or suffers accidental damage. I insure my phones to avoid having to pay large fees if something were to happen to our phones. There is a deductible of $175 that is charged with any claim for the replacement of your mobile device.

Fine I paid this. You are required to return your damaged device 10 days after receiving your replacement device and up to 90 days. We received the replacement device on Aug 2nd and I dropped off the damaged device at the USPS on Aug 6 in the drop box inside the post office. I drop that off and another shipment which made it to its destination but our damaged device didn't.

NOTE that the company uses First class mail and the shipment is NOT scanned until it reaches its destination. If they want better tracking they should provide their customers with a priority shipping label so the items are tracked soon as dropped off at the post office. Or provide us with instructions to upgrade their terrible shipping selection.

Soon as I found out via mail probably 3 wks later that the company had not received my device I called customer service immediately to let them know I returned the device on Aug 6. It was the end of Aug and customer service rep basically said, "Oh don't worry. It is probably in our warehouse. It just hasn't been scanned as returned. This happens all the time. I will submit the request to search for your phone."

Long story short after about 78 days of dealing with both Assurant and T-Mobile they charged my account 499.99. I refuse to pay the 380 for this lost device. I did my part in the search by submitting a search with all parties Assurant, T-Mobile and USPS. Only ones to blame here is Assurant for using terrible tracking system. If these devices are so important they NEED to use PRIORITY mail NOT FIRST class. The type of shipping they use basically welcomes theft. If someone wants to steal phones at their warehouse all they have to do is NOT scan it as returned and then is customers pay these large non return fees.

I spoke to 2 supervisors at Assurant and both regardless of everything I went thru to locate the device they rejected my request to remove these charges. A customer service rep at T-Mobile on 10/20 told me that via the RMEI/serial number that they notice activity on my broken device to date. Doesn't this prove that my broken device was stolen!

After receiving this information I called Apple who helped me lock this device so that whoever is in possession of this phone can NO longer use it via WiFi or text. I think it is more than unfair that I am being charged an additional $380 fee for the damaged device. I have gone thru all available means to try and locate the device and they will NOT grant me the removal of these fees. I should NOT be responsible for these fees instead they should look into revising their device tracking.

As the first customer rep said, "They do this all the time. I'm sure your device is there and they haven't scanned it as returned." There are so many things that are wrong with their return and tracking process and we as consumers should not be responsible for something that is out of our control once dropped off at USPS. I would like to request a refund and hope everyone on this page notices there are over 60 complaints in this company most dealing with the same thing that I am dealing with. PLEASE HELP!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

What a sorry experience. Had some crackhead come into my work and steal my phone off the charger out of the back room. Just got the phone, paid for the insurance and was told it doesn't cover the phone if it is stolen? What's the point of insurance? Theft is the only reason I would of bought the insurance in the first place. When my phone was covered through Verizon and ATT through Assurant, there was never this issue. The insurance was a quarter of the price of the phone. Now I have to waste my time taking their ** to small claims court? Best believe I am going for the max settlement for this hassle.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My son called Assurant today to file a claim for his cellphone battery which has progressively gotten worse with holding a charge. Nathan who works for Assurant asked for a date he noticed the problem. My son said it started a while ago but has progressively gotten worse until it is so bad now that I need a replacement. Assurant said the date was not important, but that they needed a specific date to list on the claim for when the problem was first noticed. My son picked a random date from this summer. The worker input that date, filed the claim, and then denied it due to the date being over 90 days. He then would not allow the original "claim" date to be changed. I also spoke with the worker and the supervisor named Joe. They could not have been more unhelpful.

They insisted the problem was over the 90 day limit. Although the battery life was not an issue until the last two weeks. Whatever you do... Do not give a claim date over 90 days. They will deny your claim and no future claims can ever be filed for this phone. Not even for a different issue. They said we only get one claim per phone, and we filed one regarding the battery and it had been denied. So no future claims can ever be made for this device. (Not even a cracked screen). GOOGLE, however, stepped in and resolved our problem with NO HASSLE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Why did I pay for Assurant Insurance if they were NO HELP and tricky in talking to my son and extracting a date from him that they asked him to make up but then would not change. Assurant is a waste of money!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with customer service and a company altogether. The website BARELY works. I was unable to continue my claim online so I called in. TERRIBLE idea. At the time I took a 15 min break at work to get this corrected. The first agent was very rude. She wanted to argue against everything that I said. Given that I was already frustrated. I asked repeatedly to be transferred to a supervisor. She refused. Then shortly after me having to use the ** word she hung up.

I then got another agent on the phone who was new and didn't understand what I was sorry. I felt so bad for the guy. No one would help him. He tried so many times to get someone else to help but no one would assist him. He kept getting everything wrong and mentioned to me that he was new. I even had to have guys from my job try to help him understand. Nothing worked. After an hour of that he finally got a supervisor on the phone. The supervisor took my information, told me he was transferring me to the automated system for payment then the call was disconnected. I spent almost two hours and achieved nothing. I am now trying to get my money back for this service. Completely useless! DO NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE FROM T-MOBILE. IF YOU HAVE AN APPLE GO THROUGH APPLE CARE!!! This Assurant place is unprofessional and treat you as if you are not paying YOUR money!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Know that if you have multiple phones insured by this company, you cannot have two claims processed at the same time. Our teenaged daughter dropped her phone and we submitted a claim to get the phone replaced. During the process of getting her phone replaced, our son's phone broke. They won't process the claim on his phone until her phone is returned and scanned into their system. After a week, Assurant confirmed tonight that they have her phone on the "dock" but it may take another 3-5 days to "scan" it into their system. Until then, they won't process the claim on my son's phone.

It's unfortunate that we had two claims so close together, but I've paid a monthly fee of $8.99 per phone x 3 phones since we joined U.S. Cellular and have to pay a $175 deductible for the refurbished replacement phone. You won't convince me that they are losing money on our account. My son needs his phone for work and they refuse to ship it. I'm sure their policy is all in the "fine print" but we were never made aware that they will only cover one phone at a time since they are on the same account even though we pay a monthly insurance charge on each phone. Poor customer service!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I switched to T-Mobile couple years ago due to better pricing and the opportunity to get the latest phones. I purchased 3 new iPhones for me and my kids. I did not purchase insurance, because we take care of our phones and we have never had an issue with them, so I skipped at that time. This year I decided to purchase the insurance, because one of my kids kept on losing the phone. I called T-Mobile and explained the situation and they said, "oh don't worry about it. We got you covered, our insurance, covers theft and accidents as well as malfunction issues if your warranty expires." All I have to do is to add the insurance and pay $12 a month per phone. I hated the idea, but replacing the iPhone would have been a lot more expensive, I thought.

Yesterday my kid dropped the phone and cracked the glass and I thought, it’s ok. I am covered... Yeah right! Turns out that there is a $175 deductible that was not mentioned by the rep, this is on top of the $12 monthly charge. I checked both my email, text and even T-Mobile’s page, there is no mention of the deductible. You buy this coverage for what exactly???

I called today. Talked to a rep, that all she did was to apologize, but offered me 0 solutions. I asked for her manager and the man that was as useless as she was. He even told me that he was going to check for the insurance coverage policy and email it to me... Well he was not able to find it. He claimed that this was because no one had ever call to complain about this... Really??? I checked their site and there is no mention of this charge. I checked Assurant website and when I try to select my model to see deductible, my phone is not listed.

Assurant Phone Insurance expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Assurant Phone Insurance offers phone and tablet insurance through providers in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina and Italy. It offers a wide range of plans that cover device protection, data restoration and technical support.

• Replacement services: Assurant offers replacement in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage or mechanical breakdown. These services are especially useful if your mobile device’s warranty has expired.

• Pocket Geek: Select Assurant policies include Pocket Geek, an app for your mobile phone which allows you to troubleshoot, monitor device performance and even wipe the device in case of theft.

• Lookout Mobile Security: Assurant pairs with Lookout Mobile Security, which protects your phone from outside threats like malware and spyware.

• Data protection: Assurant allows you to backup 100 GB of data, allowing you access to your important information even in the event of theft or loss.

• Global provider options: Assurant pairs with U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile and Bluegrass Cellular in the United States, Claro Up in Brazil, Movistar in Argentina, TIM in Italy and T-Mobile in Puerto Rico.

• Best for: mobile phone owners with expired warranties.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Assurant Phone Insurance Company Information