2. Homeowners
Kirby Vacuum Cleaners

Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Reviews

4.0/5 (191 ratings)

About Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Reviews

For nearly one-hundred years, The Kirby Company has manufactured superior, American-made home cleaning systems. Kirby does not sell directly to the public but continues a long tradition of distributing its home cleaning systems through independent distributors, who are responsible for running their own businesses. Over the years, this distribution system has afforded thousands of men and women the opportunity to live the American dream of owning and operating their own businesses.

Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirby Vacuum Cleaners?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kirby?

Original review: May 7, 2020

Our Kirby is a really solid product. The suction of this vacuum is the best we have ever seen. It's amazing and there's an attachment for everything. We use mainly on hardwood floors throughout our home. When we want a REALLY thorough cleaning we use it for under beds and furniture. It's amazing how powerful it is. The Kirby's bag has multiple layers and no dust escapes out of it. Our Kirby rolls easily and has a light that helps spot dirt or dust. The only downside is it's a bit noisy.

Original review: May 6, 2020

My favorite thing is the Power Drive. It feels like it's floating over the carpet. Next favorite is the powerful suction. Next is the easy bag change. The attachments are terrific, however not the easiest to put on and off.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Price is way too high. The machine does a great job of cleaning the rug, Lots of power attachments are fair. Repeating myself, this is sold by door to door sales and the price is high for that reason.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I recently purchased a new Kirby, I had one several years ago so I was familiar with the product. This particular machine is very heavy and difficult to maneuver, in order to use the hose attachment you literally have to take off the vacuum head and put on the hose. This is not very convenient or efficient. I would say that for the price this is not a good buy.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Bought a Kirby Avalir salesman said it made of stainless steal or whatnot. The vacuum has turned color it now has spots on it, tried to polish us out, it doesn’t, the only thing that has touched it would be the carpet foam. And the carpet shampooing nozzle I’ve had to replace twice. That in my opinion should not happen in such a short time. Also it’s hard to find the shampoo for the Kirby day can only find it in a lavender smell and it’s a horrible smell. When you buy the carpet shampooing system it comes with a citrus smell which smells pretty good however you can’t find it only the lavender. Yuk! Spent way too much money on this. I’m not even sure the carpet shampooing systems really even cleans the carpets.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Works well as designed, but far too heavy and bulky. Models with equivalent or better performance that are less expensive, more versatile and lighter are available, and I would strongly suggest going elsewhere for your vacuuming needs.

Original review: May 3, 2020

I have owned a Kirby for many many years and you get what you pay for. It might cost a little more than others but in my opinion it is well worth it. I am very happy with the way it cleans and although I haven't used the shampoo attachments my Mom use to so I know they work great too.

Original review: May 2, 2020

This Kirby is built to last. They are expensive but they never break and they keep their suction. They are also heavy which makes them hard to do the stairs. The attachments work very well and are easy to put on and use. The only thing that you ever have to replace are vacuum bags and the rubber belt and the belt lasts for a long time.

Original review: May 1, 2020

It cleans the carpets really well. Also has a shampoo attachment. The demonstration proved it did better than the vacuum I had. I vacuumed with my vacuum and then the Kirby rep went over it with the Kirby vacuum and I was amazed at the dirt that was picked up that my vacuum missed. If a Kirby comes to your door let them demonstrate. You will see what I'm talking about.

Original review: April 30, 2020

For me this vacuum is easy to use. The attachments are easy to use although the hose attachment could be about 2 feet longer. Changing the accumulation bag is easy. Using the carpet shampoo attachment is a bit of a challenge.

Kirby Vacuum Cleaners Company Information