Find a Real Estate Websites partner

2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

3.8/5 (295 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About RE/MAX

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

RE/MAX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RE/MAX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RE/MAX?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Paul helped us through the sale of our home by providing great information, always keeping us informed, advocating for us, and offering wise counsel. He is honest and fair and we could not recommend him higher to others who are buying or selling their homes.

Original review: July 7, 2021

He provided us information in a timely manner, met all of our home buying needs. Always polite and informative. He got the job done! Will absolutely use him again! We never had to wonder what was going on with our house, he kept in touch with us daily. Even bought us a housewarming gift! He’s awesome!!! Thank you JD!!!!

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2021

My realtor was part of this group and they were amazing. Sold my house in one day! I would totally use them again. They walked me through every detail, and I felt very comfortable with them and would use them again.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I've used Re/Max Realtor several times for Leases on our cafe' and we got sound advice as for the details that carry in a lease that benefit the lessee as well as for us. They are an up and up company and at this point we are now selling the cafe'. I would recommend Re/Max to anyone that wants a company like them. Thank You.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Great job. No one is perfect. That's why the 4. The website could be a little bit more computer illiterate friendly for those who are older or uneducated in the use of websites. Maybe a little more friendly and less professional. Like add some human characteristics. Like this is my family's new home thanks to....

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I am currently a home owner and looking for properties to purchase. I saw an ad and send my information. A Remax agent by the name of Brandon contact me today. He was so arrogant, judgemental and unprofessional. Don't listen to you. Speak over you. Telling me how much downpayment you need and "if you have 3 houses it's nothing". So rude.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Around 6/4/21, I received a certified letter from LEAP Property Management stating that my lease at ** would not be renewed. On 6/11/21 Jeff ** called me and stated that it would be best if I left my house with the dogs for a weekend and be gone during house showings. According to Jeff **, he has been in the real estate business for over 30 years.

On 8/15/21, Jeff ** calls me and says I am on a month-to-month lease, and they were going to move forward with selling the property immediately. I told him I was not on a month-to-month lease, and he began arguing with me for 15 minutes and would not back down. I finally told him the conversation was ending and I was going to contact Andrew and LEAP Property Management. Any real estate agent with over 30 years of experience should have said let me recheck with the owner and circle back with you. Not Jeff **, the unethical, unscrupulous Re/Max real estate agent. He wants to argue about everything. In doing a short search of complaints online of Jeff ** I found another one dated 4/25/19 complaining about him arguing and lying as this is the same experience I am having with him now. Jeff ** has a behavior pattern of lying and arguing and Re/MAX should have reined this in a long time ago!

On 8/11/21, Jeff states he is listing the house on Friday and going live. I have told Jeff on numerous occasions that I work from home and there are to be no showings Monday – Friday from 8-5. I have to then escalate this to the owner and with Jeff. Jeff goes on to tell me to have the house show ready and that it was not when he did the pictures. Anyone can go to the house listing and see that the house was in fine shape. Besides this fact, it is not in my lease to have the house show ready. If he or the owner want the house cleaner than it was, they need to hire a professional service. Again, a real estate agent with 30 years of experience should know this and be respectful to the tenant. Jeff ** goes on to say that the owner does not want double payments and I had to tell him that Andrew’s double payments are not my problem.

On 8/13/21, Jeff ** proceeds to tell me that the house is going live at noon on Friday after I have told him on three previous occasions that I cannot show the house Monday – Friday from 8 – 5 because I work from home. Jeff ** is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL real estate agent I have ever met. I told him I was going to file a TREC complaint and he stated that he would sue me. Subsequent to this I asked the owner to rein in his real estate agent. However, I have realized that is to Re/MAX that needs to rein him in.

To prevent further miscommunications, I started a group thread with the owner and Jeff. I have had to put up with guy now since June and I am done. NOBODY SHOULD TO BUSINESS WITH Re/MAX! Jeff ** has a pattern of unethical and unscrupulous behaviors that should have been reined in a long time ago by the Re/MAX Corporate Office. But instead, Re/MAX touts Jeff ** as one of their top real estate agents in Dallas. Re/MAX has the same reputation as a timeshare organization. DESPICABLE!

Original review: July 14, 2021

I was looking for a property with a buyer agent, who recommended High Bridge/Clinton/Lebanon area to me and we both were searching online. I found a property on remax.com and sent a message to request viewing. That message did not go to the listing agent but was intercepted by another RE/MAX agent named Marie **, who contacted me to arrange a viewing, without disclosing her intention to become my buyer agent. Only after I asked her to confirm her sell-side role did she disclose that she intended to be my buyer agent. I refused and completed the purchase with my own buyer agent. Now she and her broker are asking my agent for a split of the commission. This is highly deceptive and unprofessional would be an understatement.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I have been stereotyped by several realtors now, but Shane ** takes the cake. I have tried SEVERAL times since Sunday June 20th to get in touch with him, and wanted to buy the property we ALREADY reside on, and have for almost a decade. I called Sunday, and at first he tried to make it seem like our land came with 72 acres and we just couldn't afford the 800k it was audited at. When I told him he had the incorrect property, he then called my home a "shack".

Mind you, this is a house that's over 100+ years old, but has 2bd/1ba, and huge kitchen, living room and master bedroom....Of course, it's not going to look like a Victorian mansion when the people before us ripped all the wiring out, left piles and piles and piles of trash we've tried to throw away a little at a time over the years, and we have had to repair everything out of our own pocket due to our landlord living on a limited income. He would have if necessary, but since my husband runs his own contracting business, most of the problems we can fix ourselves. He does have a lot of tools, and it looks like 'junk', but since we were not given permission to build a building, we made do, as we knew we were out growing our Lil home.

I am also an assistant manager for Walmart, and I work over 50+ hrs/week. I make really good money, have Excellent credit it took me a lot of time and effort to build, and have been approved 2x for a mortgage. We just didn't want to leave such a wonderful landlord and the land is beautiful. We do not have the time or the money to pour into a home we never thought we'd have a chance to own, especially thousands if not tens of thousands to fix everything.

We called Tuesday, the day Shane told us he had open availability all week, actually, and wouldn't do anything until he spoke with us. When Tuesday came, he only replied to one text stating he would be at the estate sale all day the NEXT day, but wouldn't respond after my husband got home on Wednesday. I made him aware we work a lot, and have limited free time as we are currently moving. I'm guessing he thought that talking to me as a woman, that I would be more gullible, but I've been the one home searching. I know all the several diff types of home loans, and about how mortgages work. He'd have been better off trying it with my husband, who let's me handle all the financials of even HIS business. Wednesday rolls around, and I get zero response from him. Today Thursday, still no response from him in text or by phone.

I find it difficult to work with realtors, because they only care about people who have money. They don't want to help you with your dream of owning your own home, but to line their pockets with cash to the highest bidder. We already purchased another home before the land was for sale, before our sweet Wonderful landlord passed away, and had explained to him before the tragedy that we wanted to move by August 15th. He had agreed to this, but now the realtor has given us a handwritten note with the WRONG dates in it to move. We were not told the days they say we were, and since the realtor is not willing to politely and professionally work with us, well YOU can rent the dumpster and clean up the yard like we had planned since we won't have the time.

I now do not have the patience, and am angry beyond belief as to how we've been treated. Thanks RE/MAX, for hiring the most pompous, judgemental, unreliable, rude realtor you could find. I hope the greedy family that's selling the 180+ acres our 85 year old landlord spent his WHOLE LIFE keeping in the family for your future generations is proud of you all, but I somehow highly doubt it.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I contacted RE/MAX in Quito to sell my land and we signed the contract with $6000.00 American dollar penalty. If the seller won't provide all documents in three months I have to pay $6000.00 to the buyer plus another $6000.00 to the real estate. If the buyer break the deal, they have to pay $ 6000.00 to the seller. In this contract I gave all the papers to sell my land plus the keys to the real estate. After three months, the buyer did not have the money so he payed the $6000.00 fee and the real estate took the money and they do not want to reimburse me. The real estate did not want to give me back my papers, my keys and their fees was only $5400.00 and REMAX in Ecuador took $6000.00 American dollars. These people do not have professional ethics, they are thieves. Please be aware with Remax in Ecuador.

RE/MAX Company Information