RE/MAX

240 RE/MAX Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have been dealing with this real estate co. (agent) for over 2 yrs now seeing how they are handling a rental property and now that same property is being listed for sale. The agent (a Very old tiny woman) has lied to potential buyers which is now costing a sale but more importantly, she has been so rude and backstabbing, cutthroat and sneaky throughout the 2 yrs of encounters that she has left me no other option other than to post this (Very honest) review in hopes of warning others which hopefully will save them from the same such headaches. I can not believe her actions. It is truly sad to read all of the other reviews NOW after such a long battle with ignorance but it all makes sense now after reading them.

Wow, someone needs to address her actions with her boss because I can say first hand that her lying to a potential buyer thus costing a sale not only is wrong but causes that buyer heartaches too. I wonder if she even realizes that or even cares? There is NO NEED to lie as she has by not at all making the seller aware of a counter offer but instead just emailing that buyer back with the same terms of the first offer (and saying it was sellers reply which it wasn't because she NEVER even made seller aware of that counter). Heck, that counteroffer was never even presented to seller at all & I have proof of that which is all time stamped & dated but hey, will it make a difference? Probably not. If her boss ever reads this and cares, perhaps he/she might want that proof? I will keep it avail. Time will tell. All I can say is READ the reviews before hiring this company.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

The experience with this office with the most horrific experience I’ve ever had! I’ve bought and sold numerous properties. Have never encountered an organization so ruthless with no regard to humility! I asked the agent Rafique ** to notify when people were going to see the house because I still had all my person belongings there. He never bothered to notify me, he even gave the pin to random people to go see it WITHOUT an agent. There were 2 offers made that he never bothered to present to me because he wanted to sell it to his family members for -30k less than listed.

Once I uncovered the unethical and unprofessional actions I asked him to remove the listing! He continued to allow people to go to my house and went as far as harassing myself and my family! He even threatened our personal safety! I attempted to still be civil about the situation and reached out to the managing broker William ** who disregarded the situation entirely and never bothered to address my concerns! I had to get authorities and LARA involved! It’s heartbreaking to think that someone you hire to help with your largest asset can be so cruel and evil! I wish I would never encounter this office!

Get expert buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

RE/MAX agent in NY was selling my house while I lived NC. She allowed people to move in without a closing date. I found out by going up on July 4th and to my surprise my empty house was full. They were not expecting me to make the trip. Of course all parties denied it but with a lock box on it you can't lie to convincingly. Do not trust RE/MAX out of Wellsville NY or Howard Hanna or DBP Realty of Olean. They all denied giving out key to move in but both had combination to lock box. All this without a closing date, money being exchanged or my knowledge. BEWARE of these three shady realtors.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I have been trying to get a local agent to stop sending me advertising brochures for over a year now and despite repeated phone calls to said agent and apologies and promises to have my name removed from their mailing list I am still receiving their junk mail. This is the second time I have experienced this from a RE/MAX agent. The first time was when I purchased a home from my local agent (who was not a RE/MAX agent) through an M.L.S. listing of a RE/MAX agent, this agent decided without my permission to do to start send promotional items to me.

It was only after numerous phone calls and then finally in exasperation at my repeated polite requests to stop that I became VERY extreporous with said agent and was finally able to get them to stop. This time I moved to a new town and rented a new P.O. box and these mailings have been coming to my box in the name of a previous occupant and as before despite repeated calls to said agent request them to stop sending these mailings they are still coming like clockwork. The last two times I called the excuse given for the continued mailings was that it was very difficult to and tricky to understand the program that allows them to cancel my address from their list.

If just canceling an address is SO difficult for a RE/MAX agent what must the complexities of navigating the purchase or sale of a house must be for these people. I can assure you after my last two experiences with RE/MAX agents I DEFINITELY DO NOT recommend using RE/MAX to purchase or sell your home. In fact I doubt you would even want to look at a Property listed by this company even if you are using your own agent. But hey this is just my opinion. You should decide for yourself.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Very poor handling or none handling of my home listing. No open house, no call backs, no follow ups. Yes house is dated but priced accordingly. I believe since it was a house with large commission check it was ignored. 67 days wasted. If they did not want to handle the house they should have refused in the first place. I fell for the HYPE... From now on remember If it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't. They are the worst.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RE/MAX?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

My husband and I just bought a house from a man named Zechariah **. It was supposedly in "move in" condition when we placed the bid on it. When we got the inspection report, it showed about 2 dozen things that he listed as being in "poor" condition. We asked Mr. **, through his agent Lisa ** from Remax Advantage in Antioch, IL, to fix the things which were glaringly wrong. My husband and I, and Mr. ** and his agent literally battled back and forth for 3 and a half weeks with amendment after amendment, trying to get some semblance of things fixed or replaced. They refused to fix the roof on the garage, which will most likely cave in this winter with a heavy snowfall. They wouldn't fix or give us a new garage door or opener because, even though it is out of code now, it is not illegal.

They supposedly fixed the gutters, but one of the gutters has already fallen off, because the bricks they used to hold it in place fell. They refused to replace or fix gas leaks on the water heater or the range. There was an illegal connection on the dryer, which needed to be repaired. When I typed this, July 30, 2018, we had had our gas shut off for 5 DAYS because the gas company was called and saw 3 major leaks (which Mr. ** "conveniently" had gas turned off to the house during the inspection, hence the reason our inspector didn't catch the leaks). We got them repaired on July 31, 2018, ON OUR DIME, because he wouldn't fix them like he should have.

The bathroom tub was "painted" with the special tub paint to make it look white again, but it is already flaking off. A couple of parts were missed altogether. The shower doors were installed backwards and in addition, they were installed so tight, I can barely get them open to take a shower. The fridge doors were installed with right hinged hinges, when they should be left hinged. The stove he gave us was very old and fortunately, we got one donated to us which is in much better shape. The washer/dryer combo he supplied to us doesn't work, so that will need to be replaced. We got a new AC unit, but only because we agreed to "up the price" of the house to cover about half the cost for the AC unit (the original was in really bad shape and it was from 1989).

Then when we complained about things still not being fixed (per a second inspection by the same inspector), they threatened to take away our earnest money and be done with the deal, if we reneged on the contract. As far as I am concerned, the contract was made under "questionable pretenses" by the owner and agent. But we bought anyway and now we are stuck with a fixer-upper that we never intended to buy at my husband's and my age. I am a teacher on a teacher's salary and the only breadwinner because of medical issues with my husband. So, we were stuck buying a house which cost us more than what it is worth because it was all we could afford.

We didn't expect a perfect house, but we did expect to have these very badly needed repairs to be repaired. So, I write this review in hopes of helping other buyers to beware of Mr. ** and also Lisa ** from Remax Advantage. They both work in tandem with each other apparently (from the bit of research I did online). If you work with them, just do your due diligence in researching EVERYTHING before you buy OR make sure you have enough money to buy a really decent house. As Lisa stated directly in an email: "...they are expecting a house completely free of any problems which does not exist especially in this price range." I would never get involved with a "house flipper" for a living contractor ever again.

Original review: July 23, 2018

My neighbor was put into a rehab center and she gave me permission to park into her parking space with a written notice and the Remax agent stated I could not park there and Mr. Tim ** is the agent. The association was ok with it then this Remax agent decided to go to the POA who is just the representative for Gayle ** and told the HOA that I could not park there despite my neighbor's permission. Basically he stripped her rights to make decisions and I really think this unethical. Mr. ** the agent is supposedly Ms. Gayle ** friend, yet he does not visit her nor respects her wishes. He is the agent to sell the townhome against Ms. ** will. This is truly unethical and so sad. I will never use a Remax agent again with this type of unprofessional unethical behavior. The unit he is selling is ** Vision Terrace in Vision One community in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Linda ** (Remax) thinks I work for her rather than the other way. In order to make the closing date I needed info for my mortgage broker and my realtor selling my property. My mortgage broker, realtor and I called her, texted her and emailed her with no answer costing me money for delays. She waited until last minute to tell me I needed $2,700 in HOA fees prior to the sale.

I found the properties myself without her help. Property #1 she did not tell me that it was $10,000 over the appraisal costing me two weeks while my property sold in 4 days, putting me in big time stress to find another property that I qualify for, while having a closing date on my property to move out!! Property #2 in order to close all she had to do is submit the HOA application which takes 7-10 days to process, this was before I drove from Colorado to Florida in 4 days, when I get there nothing is done. Delaying the closing, to expedite the process down to 2 days she was supposed to pay $200, instead she takes her $200 check back and has me pay for her incompetence.

I’m a recently retired engineer, if I acted like her I would definitely not have a job. She gets paid $6000 for her services, by her actions she owes me. My realtor and mortgage broker can verify everything I’ve said and then some. She should not be able to work with the public, this experience is the worst I’ve had in my entire life and I’m 65. I feel like I’ve aged 5 years in a time in my life where time is so valuable.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I purchased from Cheryl ** from Re/Max with an office in Hartford, Wisconsin. The second Real Estate Condition Report in 2015, the only RECR I received while showings, indicated that the property had no issues, and the property was sold as move-in-ready. Unknown to me at the time of buying, there was a Real Estate Condition Report from the previous year (2014) that did include that the place had a faulty roof. The leaks were concealed by a drywaller (verified by the drywall company) and the roof was never actually fixed. The HOA maintained a staunch position of absolutely not spending more money on the roof regardless of it leaking in like a waterfall (yes, I have lots of photos).

They told me to handle it the way they have always handled it which was to wait until the leaking stopped in summer, it dries out on its own and patch/paint over the drywall. I had conversations with both the roofing companies that the condo association consulted with about the faulty roof, and they both verified that the condition of the roof was very bad, leaking, and that the condo association refused their services to fix it (received the report with pictures from one of the companies). With the leaks concealed behind drywall patching, Ms. ** and her seller both verbally and on a legal document said nothing about the faulty roof or that it had been leaking the previous couple years.

I asked the broker for HOA documents and any repair/maintenance records and was told that I was not allowed those documents until I bought the place. I know that this should have been a red flag, but I was a naïve, single woman, first time homebuyer and everyone was so nice to me. They utilized some very clever sales tactics to induce me to buy a very distressed property. I thought that Ms. **, as a professional, would be honest and actually care that I received what I said I wanted in a property. I made it very clear that I did not want and could not live in a water-damaged building.

I did verbally ask about any water issues because of a severe mold sensitivity. I was told no knowledge of any leaks ever during the time the Seller owned it the previous 15 years before my purchase. The HOA, after I had water gushing down the walls immediately after I bought it, said that the leaking had been ongoing after a botched roofing job a couple years prior to me buying it. I reached out to Re/Max broker and the seller. They at first denied any knowledge; then the seller admitted in an e-mail to me that she knew of the roof leaks but the drywall company had "fixed" it. I ended up having to abandon the place less than a year after buying it, and wasn't even able to sell it because of that.

Plus I pulled up adhesive carpeting in the basement that revealed severe foundation damages which caused a potential buyer to cancel his offer when I tried to sell it (adhesive carpet was covering a wide, caulked gash in basement floor from wall to wall). On the RECR I received in 2015, they did indicate that there were some cracks in the walls of the basement but they had been checked and were not a foundation issue. I had a total of five foundation experts check it out and they told a completely different story after a sale was canceled when I tried to sell it. Damages to the foundation were a common element, HOA issue, but they said they would not fix it; and I did not have the $27,000 to repair the building's foundation.

The Real Estate Condition Report I received in 2015, did not say anything about this very wide cracked, caulked basement floor which was concealed by adhesive carpet tiles, just some cracks in the walls (seller left the carpet tile box with a PO dated for timeframe of putting it on the market). I did ask the broker from Re/Max if I could see any documents the seller had about the cracked basement walls being checked and not a foundation issue, but was denied that information.

This was clearly a very distressed property that failed to sell the previous year in 2014, with the faulty roof disclosed, so everything was hid and not disclosed to me in 2015; plus, questions were not answered about the property or intentionally lied about. I lost my first home to foreclosure which Ms. ** sold included losing my 50% downpayment. I lived there for less than a year with water rushing in, mold and a very hostile situation with the HOA in unsuccessfully trying to get them to fix common elements of that building. I ended up homeless after buying a property that Ms. ** from Re/Max sold for her friend/relative.

Original review: April 6, 2018

It's been a few months of me house hunting and I've had no luck. So I decided to reach out to a real estate agent to help speed the process... Well that was a bad idea or I chose the wrong company. I've left message after message. No one responded and when I call again the rep has an attitude with me as if I did something wrong. So here I am back to the drawing board... And again still no one has called or reached out to me about the voicemails I left.

Original review: March 14, 2018

My husband and I bought a home last summer from this real estate agent that is now with Re/Max no doubt because of the very negative reviews that we left with her former employer, Texas Home Group. My husband is a veteran and all through the buying process Ms. ** expressed how she gives 20% of her commission to veterans purchasing a home. She expressed this several times during the process, and we trusted her, believed her and banked on her promise. Then when it came time to prove herself, she backed out and decided that we had gotten enough money back at closing and changed her mind and when she was confronted she lied repeatedly and skulked off and we never heard or saw her again after we signed the closing documents. Ms. ** is untrustworthy and will talk a big game all through the buying process and then squander off like a coward all the while lying to veterans. Please be wary and do not trust this agent. Thank you.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Sold my family a quarter of million dollar property. The problem is... It was listed and sold a traditional stick built HOME on about 5 acres. Cons: full of trees. The HOUSE failed inspection, all the windows leaked water into the basement over several years that it was empty, basement has black mold everywhere, sewage septic system failed inspection and has backed up raw sewage into the basement more than once. Then to top it off... It's NOT a traditional style family home, rather it's a DOUBLE WIDE trailer WAS hauled in by an 18 wheeler and sat on top of a concrete foundation and glued together.

When I found the metal plates under the kitchen sink indicating it's a trailer... We contacted 2 lawyers which they were scared to fight it. The agent LIED and she knows she did. She was never available to talk after the signing of the house. I mean TRAILER. This company is shady as hell. And wouldn't stand behind the altered contract which of course is VOID. This property has costed thousands of dollars just to move in. It should have been bulldozed down and sold as land only.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

** (RE/MAX Agent) at 2121 Lakeshore Blvd. W. Unit 1. One of the worst realtor out there. Be careful before dealing with him. He will misguide you and misinform you about most of the dealings. Especially if you go to him for a rental property. Rental basement he advertised on his Sister in law behalf. Told us to park on the grass and when we said we are uncomfortable in doing so since it should be interlocked before we park. He said "Your car is not made out of diamond" and canceled our lease agreement without giving possession 12 hours prior to our move in date. He was very dishonest in his dealings and provided wrong information on the AD as well.

He posted an AD on Facebook on his Sister in Law Behalf and mentioned he is legally appointed by her to do so. He also, collected 1st and last month rent from us on her behalf. Where he did not have his name on the Lease agreement. I would never recommend him to anyone unless they want to be mistreated and misinformed by him.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My wife and I used the Peterborough RE/MAX office with Sandy ** as our agent to sell our house and find a new one. Sandy is an exceptional agent. She was fun to work with. Very honest and precise and made the whole real estate deal stress free. If you are looking to buy or sell a home I highly recommend to you to call Peterborough RE/MAX office and ask for Sandy as your agent. The whole thing was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My experience with RE/MAX was great, my realtor was Jaqueline **. She was a joy to have as a realtor made my process less stressful. I would highly recommend her to anyone that's looking to owning a home.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

One of the first selling points of my dream historic home by the listing agent from RE/MAX was "you're lucky this house is not in a flood zone." I paid for an inspection and appraisal and a private contractor to look at the home I had intended to spend my life in. I had an approved loan and all the insurance quotes and all the hoops jumped through. Half of my home packed and 2 weeks from my closing date, only to find my dream home is in a floodplain. Told by my loan company I would require a certificate for elevation for my loan that would cost me from 500 to 2000. As well as quotes for insurance for 800 for flood insurance and my regular insurance being 1309 a year, I realized I had been taken. Beware 1500 dollars a home is a lot towards a downpayment.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Nicholas ** (Mooresville, NC) was wonderful!!! It took him 4 days to find us a house. He's very knowledgeable, I've already recommended him to others. He's persistent, patient, and truly passionate about his job. He cares about his clients and takes every aspect of their life and makes sure the homes he finds suits them perfectly. He's honest, knows what you're looking for and makes sure you stay on track and will not let you settle for something you don't have your heart on. I could go on... I'm a very satisfied customer!!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

RE/MAX First Choice Agent Mark ** was the listing agent for a home in Pompton Plains, NJ that we were interested in. After an open house and private showing that Mark insisted on being a part of, we decided we wanted to purchase the home. It was listed as having 2 living areas, with 2 new kitchens... We were looking for multi-generational homes so my Parents and My Family could combine our expenses. On multiple occasions, Mark ** explained how the kitchen could be set and an stove placed with gas lines in the ceiling... never once letting on that this wasn't a legal 2 kitchen home. It wasn't until our inspection that we discovered this... We confirmed with the township and they stated the same as our inspector, it's not a 2 kitchen home, can't have a stove or refrigerator legally.

So well within our inspection contingency our attorney canceled our contract and requested our earnest money deposit back. That was close to 2 months ago. The seller/attorney claims we are in breach of contract and states that the Selling Agent Mark ** from Re/max first choice explained to us that we would need a variance for this home to be considered a legal 2 kitchen home. That is a blatant lie, we wouldn't have even looked at the house if we had known it wasn't a legal 2 kitchen home, let alone sign a contract. So the seller/attorney is holding our Earnest Money Deposit hostage thanks to the unethical behavior by Re/max First Choice agent Mark **.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

My house did not sell so I took it off the market. I started getting phone calls, voicemail messages and texts all from different realtors across Minnesota. I also started getting calls at WORK and now they are leaving messages there. I am so disappointed in RE/MAX and their ethics. This is wrong on so many levels.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

We bought a house in Florida from Aaron **. He is a realtor for Remax in Trinity Florida. He promised to unlock a safe in our new house on the wall that we only discovered the day we did our walk through. There was a picture covering it so we did not notice it until the sellers moved. HE DID NOT take care of that issue. Worse than that, he lied to our home inspector and told him the sprinkling system worked. It was raining. It could not be checked.

Aaron dead bolted the door to our new house so when we closed and went to our new house we were LOCKED OUT. We called Aaron and he said it was "NOT HIS PROBLEM!" After 2 hours in the 90 degree heat and my sister getting heat stroke we had a locksmith show up. He broke the lock on our house for 200 dollars. We never heard from Aaron again. When you buy a house find a realtor from a friend. Also, in Fl it is as is so if they lie to you it is too bad. We found Aaron on a street driving through neighborhoods and gave him a chance. We suggest you do not do that.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I contacted a listing for an apartment viewing through Zillow.com, and the realtor, Amy **, from RE/MAX out of Clinton MA, 01510, contacted me. She insisted I fill out a "TransUnion Smart Move" application, so I followed the instructions, paid $35, and emailed her informing I wasn't finished. 6 hours later I get a response stating she "thinks it's rented, and isn't using SmartMove, she's using Zillow's application process." So I was led in the direction of completing and paying a fee for a service that wasn't required. I expressed my concern and noted I'd like reimbursement since she was the one instructing me to do this when it wasn't required. In return, I got a email from her stating she wasn't wrong and there's nothing she can do.

I mentioned I would be seeking her higher managements contact to resolve this, which is when she informed me she is the locations manager. From a renter, and a professional standpoint, the services I've received have been an absolute nightmare. The application also stated wrong fees and lease agreements. On Zillow, it was listed for 12 month, with 1st/last security. On her application she made me pay for, it was listed as 1st security and month-to-month. Her misinformation is due to lack of detail and assuming. I am very unsatisfied with the results of this interaction, and will never use or recommend any RE/MAX location as a realtor service.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I regret the day I met RE/MAX agent Veda **. I signed a contract for her to sell my home... I agreed to pay 4% commission if she found a buyer. Well she did not find the buyer... I found my own buyer and showed the house AND ended up paying her 1.5 % more commission than she should have earned... I was rushing and did not have the time to fight her in court... DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH HER... SHE'S DESPERATE AND GREEDY...

Original review: July 7, 2017

Shown home that was dirty and full of bed bugs. Agent admitted 350 dollars to rid our home after showing. Laughed at when complained, told it was treated. Agent never went in home? Also said central a/c it was very old and very broken. Total jerks.

Original review: June 30, 2017

My wife and I had a very disturbing experience with Northern Virginia RE/MAX Agent Dane **. ** was acting as the seller's agent for a property we were interested in purchasing earlier this year. We met ** at the property during the open house where he informed us that the sellers were not going to consider any contract offers with contingencies and we inferred from this that his message was that if we were planning to do so, we should not waste his time. We weren't, but this tactic to drive a certain type of potential buyers away left us with a bad first impression of **.

We decided to pass on the house, my wife wasn’t a fan of the kitchen and remodeling it right away would have put us over our budget at the listed price. We had a vacation planned that week and went out of town. While on vacation, our realtor contacted us. She had received a call from ** stating that the owners received a contract that they were not happy with and encouraged us to put in an offer at a "stated" amount.

We flew back the next day, walked through the home again and our agent contacted ** to let him know we were submitting a bid without any contingency clause and he assured us that no other bid had come in and it would be fine to get our final financial details in order and submit the bid the following morning. Moreover, he promised that if anything did come in, we would let our realtor know so we could submit our own bid.

Later that evening, our real estate app alerted us that the property was pending. In the handful of hours that had passed since speaking with our agent, ** had received and accepted a bid on behalf of his client and, despite all his assurances, not contacted us for our bid or a counter offer. We were frustrated and disappointed. After all, ** contacted us to put in an offer.

Fast-forward a month, and our app alerts us that the house is back on the market. Apparently, the contract had fallen through because the buyer had not been able to sell their home in time to close. That same day, we submitted a bid at an amount that ** had made known would be acceptable to his client. Our realtor and ** went back and forth over an addendum that seller wanted to add that was acceptable to us and we were left with the impression that we had a deal and the contract was signed by the client.

Later that evening, our realtor received a call from ** informing her that he just arrived at home and another offer for more money and a shorter closing period was waiting for him and he was taking it to his client. At no time did ** give us an opportunity to counter nor did he let us know the client decided to move forward with the other contract. The only way we found out the deal was done was when the status changed in the MRIS.

At this point, we had now been deceived by ** twice on the same property. We were devastated. After monitoring the market for more than a year, this was the house that fit everything we were looking for in a home and nothing has come on the market since that compares with the property. To add insult to injury, the closing cost on the accepted contract was at an amount that we would have met or beat.

While ** may have not done anything illegal, it is clear his moral code exists within a grey area. I have spoken to other agents that are familiar with ** and this seems to be the general impression of the way he operates - he will lie and make promises he never intends to keep. In short, buyer beware. If you are considering a property that lists ** as the seller's agent, you are likely in for a frustrating process. Do not take him at his word and don't think the deal is done until you have a signed contract in your hands.

Original review: June 26, 2017

We had an utterly horrific experience with this realtor. My family and I were ready to rent a home this office was showing, despite them having not showed up to show us the home (they sent their handyman to show it when we called, 15 minutes after our appointment with them). We had one small request, and it was one the handyman had already told us was no problem.

There was a ratty old cheap chandelier hanging in the open dining area that we wanted switched out with one of our own light fixtures. When we met with the manager and owner of this realty company, with security deposit in hand, she flat out refused. She told us that was where the chandelier goes, and we don't get to change anything. We asked her if she would at least talk to the homeowner, as she is just the realtor, and this seemed to engage her. She stood up and began yelling that the chandelier stays, and if we don't like it, we should leave. She then walked out of the room, leaving my family and I stunned. After a minute to collect ourselves, we went to leave, and she was in the hallway, berating us and making fun of us to one of her employees! I have never been treated this way in my entire life. Do NOT pay this company to rent your property, and definitely do not try to rent from her.

Original review: June 13, 2017

We contracted with The Souza Group, associated with Re/Max Real Estate, to sell our home. They were very professional and provided assistance from start to finish. We would recommend them to anyone thinking about selling their home in the California Central Valley. They are quite knowledgeable of this region.

Original review: May 16, 2017

On January 1 we decided to look for a home. After finding a home online that we wanted to see in person called the realtor, Emily **. She was willing to give up her New Years holiday. This impressed us tremendously. That particular home didn't pan out but she showed us our keeper that very day. Throughout the whole process she treated us as if we were the only customer she had. If you need a home in the Columbus, OH area you really need to see her. I think you will be just as happy as we were.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I had the misfortune of needing a RE/MAX agent to get a rental in Flagstaff. Her name is April, very suspicious and lacks knowledge about the property, presumptuous, and she is not available in town. Just don't waste your time.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Following a horrific divorce, I found a house through a friends realtor and had to sign a lease with Remax as the property manager. When I went in I had some legitimate questions. I asked about the financials of the house and the owner. I was assured that the owner had no liens or interest in coming back to live in the house.

Three months later I was sent a certified letter about an intended walk through of the house by the new owner. When I called Remax, they told me it was sold. Upon further findings I learned that the actually been in a short sale for the last 8 months. I picked the house for many reasons and wasn't planning on moving in a year. The new owner asked me to move and then complained about the condition of the house. It was like that when I rented it and I had pictures. Remax should have not lied to me and I wouldn't have rented it.

Original review: May 2, 2017

Westminster RE/MAX - Robyn was the worst agent ever... We nearly pulled the contract out from her & her clients for their lack of business skills & courtesy. Our realtor was a dream come true to carry us thru this absolute mess. Do not use that Robyn ever. OVERRATED!

RE/MAX Company Information