Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Help me decide

3.8/5 (294 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About RE/MAX

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

RE/MAX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RE/MAX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RE/MAX?

Original review: July 7, 2021

He provided us information in a timely manner, met all of our home buying needs. Always polite and informative. He got the job done! Will absolutely use him again! We never had to wonder what was going on with our house, he kept in touch with us daily. Even bought us a housewarming gift! He’s awesome!!! Thank you JD!!!!

Original review: June 24, 2021

I have been stereotyped by several realtors now, but Shane ** takes the cake. I have tried SEVERAL times since Sunday June 20th to get in touch with him, and wanted to buy the property we ALREADY reside on, and have for almost a decade. I called Sunday, and at first he tried to make it seem like our land came with 72 acres and we just couldn't afford the 800k it was audited at. When I told him he had the incorrect property, he then called my home a "shack".

Mind you, this is a house that's over 100+ years old, but has 2bd/1ba, and huge kitchen, living room and master bedroom....Of course, it's not going to look like a Victorian mansion when the people before us ripped all the wiring out, left piles and piles and piles of trash we've tried to throw away a little at a time over the years, and we have had to repair everything out of our own pocket due to our landlord living on a limited income. He would have if necessary, but since my husband runs his own contracting business, most of the problems we can fix ourselves. He does have a lot of tools, and it looks like 'junk', but since we were not given permission to build a building, we made do, as we knew we were out growing our Lil home.

I am also an assistant manager for Walmart, and I work over 50+ hrs/week. I make really good money, have Excellent credit it took me a lot of time and effort to build, and have been approved 2x for a mortgage. We just didn't want to leave such a wonderful landlord and the land is beautiful. We do not have the time or the money to pour into a home we never thought we'd have a chance to own, especially thousands if not tens of thousands to fix everything.

We called Tuesday, the day Shane told us he had open availability all week, actually, and wouldn't do anything until he spoke with us. When Tuesday came, he only replied to one text stating he would be at the estate sale all day the NEXT day, but wouldn't respond after my husband got home on Wednesday. I made him aware we work a lot, and have limited free time as we are currently moving. I'm guessing he thought that talking to me as a woman, that I would be more gullible, but I've been the one home searching. I know all the several diff types of home loans, and about how mortgages work. He'd have been better off trying it with my husband, who let's me handle all the financials of even HIS business. Wednesday rolls around, and I get zero response from him. Today Thursday, still no response from him in text or by phone.

I find it difficult to work with realtors, because they only care about people who have money. They don't want to help you with your dream of owning your own home, but to line their pockets with cash to the highest bidder. We already purchased another home before the land was for sale, before our sweet Wonderful landlord passed away, and had explained to him before the tragedy that we wanted to move by August 15th. He had agreed to this, but now the realtor has given us a handwritten note with the WRONG dates in it to move. We were not told the days they say we were, and since the realtor is not willing to politely and professionally work with us, well YOU can rent the dumpster and clean up the yard like we had planned since we won't have the time.

I now do not have the patience, and am angry beyond belief as to how we've been treated. Thanks RE/MAX, for hiring the most pompous, judgemental, unreliable, rude realtor you could find. I hope the greedy family that's selling the 180+ acres our 85 year old landlord spent his WHOLE LIFE keeping in the family for your future generations is proud of you all, but I somehow highly doubt it.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I contacted RE/MAX in Quito to sell my land and we signed the contract with $6000.00 American dollar penalty. If the seller won't provide all documents in three months I have to pay $6000.00 to the buyer plus another $6000.00 to the real estate. If the buyer break the deal, they have to pay $ 6000.00 to the seller. In this contract I gave all the papers to sell my land plus the keys to the real estate. After three months, the buyer did not have the money so he payed the $6000.00 fee and the real estate took the money and they do not want to reimburse me. The real estate did not want to give me back my papers, my keys and their fees was only $5400.00 and REMAX in Ecuador took $6000.00 American dollars. These people do not have professional ethics, they are thieves. Please be aware with Remax in Ecuador.

Original review: April 22, 2021

RE/MAX and TEAM KHAYA - JOHN AND BEVERLY DISGUSTING SERVICE. So, my partner and I put a offer in for a property and it was accepted. We then applied for the home loan and the home loan got approved. Alright, everything was on track. Until we received an email from JOHN, The estate agent, apologising because this property Is now going to someone else who applied a day before us.

Bare in mind, in JOHN’S email, he states that “The special condition on your offer to purchase was worded incorrectly, and without the aforementioned miscommunication should have rather said ‘This offer is accepted subject to the expiry and successful cancellation of the existing offer’. This has placed us in the most terrible situation where we cannot honour this offer to purchase or the bond grant as the current offer has secured a bond grant on the same property before said expiry date.” That was the email received from JOHN.

Now, my question is, who’s fault is this? We are losing the property because of RE/MAX negligent agents? We received the OTP from Beverley, another agent. Upon sending us the OTP you are telling me she just forgot to mention that another offer was put in? I refuse to believe it. This is not on our side and this is not our fault. RE/MAX failed to mention very important information. And then they call this a miscommunication when they knew about the other offer the entire time!?

Please bare in mind, once we got approved for the home loan, the approval was forwarded to Beverley and John and they both CONGRATULATED us, knowing full well there was another offer in and still you call this a miscommunication? Oh. The other purchases put their offer in a day before we did. How could Beverley or John ‘miscommunicate’ this? This issue is not our fault, and I refuse to accept their “sorry’s” and move on. You wasted our damn time. I will not leave it like this. You are utterly pathetic and I will never recommend you to anyone! Disgusting! You should honestly be ashamed.

Original review: April 19, 2021

The agent I used was not in it for me. She was all for the buyer, very pushy and quite frankly rude. I would never recommend her to anyone not even my enemy. She threatened that the buyer was going to walk away from a deal if I didn't reply within hours of the buyer's offer. Then the buyer got the inspection, she told me everything on the list I had to fix or the buyer was going to walk away again. I did what I felt should have been done and if the buyer wasn't happy... Walk on. I have never sold a house but I am not a stupid person and don't like to be threatened. She looked down at me like I was beneath her. She was horrible!!!!

Original review: April 15, 2021

So in January of 2021 I closed on what I thought was my dream home. A home that was going to be home for my children with disabilities my grandchildren as well. I started having problems almost immediately and had to call plumbers to come repair or try to fix the issue which was sewage water coming up through the toilet and the bathtubs and showers. It got worse over time. Basically I spent over $6,000 and was told by four plumbers and my HSA man that was sent out that there was broken pipes photos of water sewage leaking riding going on under the house and if the sellers sent someone as it states in the paperwork up under the house right before I moved in in December and as the real estate agent John ** told me his HVAC man went under there I'm confused as to why neither of those people told them of the horror of under the house.

I also found out that in 2 months the floors will cave in. Will fall. So now I have to find somewhere else to stay because it's dangerous in this house. My babies could fall through the floor. RE/MAX I don't I don't understand if you send somebody under the house why they would not tell you what was going on. Did the seller know somebody if they went under this house? Had to know because I have four different plumbers, HHA man and a guy that deals with foundation of the house who had to come and look. I'll say that if anybody would under this house they had to know the danger. You put us in danger. You put us in danger. You sold me a home for almost $200,000 and I have to evacuate because somebody could die if they fall through the floor. When I called upset and in tears John told me that nothing was wrong with the house when they sold it to me. He tried to basically shift the blame and said we caused it so that I did it.

You lose my religion. I did hang up on him because he accused me and my family of do it all this to this house within a matter of since January of this year. I sent him the pictures. They don't want to help. They don't care. They sleep very well at night after they took the money and sold us a trashy house that's going to fall apart there. Was already falling apart. The only way I could ever even afford to get the rest of this fixed is if something happened to me and a life insurance policy was to kick in. I am just saying that to say this. I don't have that kind of money. That I don't want anything to happen to my babies or my children. This was supposed to be something so they would never end up homeless because we have been homeless before. It looks like we may be again all thanks to ReMax.

Original review: April 4, 2021

I wanted to search for a home to buy so I took rental off of the search filter but to my surprise they still showed me rentals and even worse it seemed like all I could find was rentals. They have a red tag that even clarifies that it's a rental so I don't see how they could have not targeted that in the programming. 0/10 very bad software engineers. If I knew who made this website I would be rating them.

Original review: March 16, 2021

I've never in my life seen a company like Remax. When a seller lowers the price of the house, they just pocket the money as if they were entitled to it. A very dishonest and deceptive company who are nothing but crooks. And I'll never stop telling people Do NOT TRUST REMAX. YOU WILL GET ROBBED. I guarantee it!!!!

Original review: March 5, 2021

My realtor was part of this group and they were amazing. Sold my house in one day! I would totally use them again. They walked me through every detail, and I felt very comfortable with them and would use them again.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I have rented a house through Remax for one year. Prior to moving in, the house was not cleaned even though the lease requires the tenant to have it professionally cleaned after move out. They will say that it was clean to their standards but if I happened to leave the house as clean as it was when I moved in, it wouldn’t be up to their standards. So I followed the lease and hired a professional to clean it for move out anyway.

There was a whole list of things that needed to be replaced as far as broken screens, missing light bulbs, broken light bulbs, clogged sink, yard full of weeds, leaking fridge, broken blinds and a ice maker that did not work. I was expecting to have someone do a walk through with me prior to moving in but that wasn’t the case. I had to move into a dirty house and compile a list of work orders for things to get fixed. Yes, the long list of work orders were done/fixed but it should have already been done. The owners did not want to fix their ice maker on their fridge so I had to pay out of pocket for the new part and labor to fix their appliance.

Later in the year during monsoon season the bush in front of the house which is as tall as the roof line needed to be trimmed. The owners refused to take care of it and said it was tenant responsibility. Yes, the landscaping is tenant responsibility but it states the homeowners will be responsible for trees higher than roofline. Looks like a loophole to me since it’s a bush and not a tree. So I bought some hedge trimmers to trim it however I did not own a ladder to reach the top of it. I had to pay 80$ to get it done professionally. Not even a month later the homeowners hired a company to chop the bush in half after I just paid 80$ to get it trimmed. At this point I knew I wasn’t going renew my lease.

At the end of my lease and it was move out time, I was packing up uniforms that I kept in a spare bedroom closet and noticed there was a white powder on them. I looked up and there was a crack in the ceiling of the closet that I have never noticed before. Which is understandable because it’s in a spare bedroom closet ceiling. I never had a reason to go stick my head in the closet and look up. Anyway, I wanted to be present during the move-out inspection and the property manager thanked me for how well I had taken care of the property. The property was in a lot better condition than what it was when I moved in, and cleaner.

I pointed out the crack in the ceiling to the property manager just so that he was aware that this was something that I came across during my move out and he 100% knew/believed that I was telling the truth and that I did not cause that damage. It looked like someone was in the crawl space and put a knee or foot on the ceiling. First off, I never had a reason to be in the crawl space nor would I want to go up there. Nor did I have the means to even get up there! If there was an issue, I would have simply put in a work order. Also, if let’s say hypothetically I felt the need to go in the crawl space and I cracked the ceiling, I would have had it fixed myself without anyone even knowing. It makes no sense that I’d point it out if it was something I did.

In result, I am being robbed of 458$ out of my security deposit for “tenant damages” referring to the crack in the ceiling. It is absurd to steal this money from me. Even the property manager knows and believes I did not do this and STILL they are taking this money from me. If I did not point it out to the property manager I 100% believe it would have been missed. I was also made aware that these homeowners had opted out of getting a home inspection prior to buying the property. They bought the property and then put it up for rent. I was the first tenant. This is more proof that this was there before I moved in. Rent was always on time, never late, even with COVID. This is stealing without a question and something needs to be done about it. People need to be aware about what this company does. This needs to be made right. Either Remax or the homeowners NEED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Such an awful agent! She will not respect your rights nor law and will not keep her promises, she lies to the clients and on top of that, she has made so many professional mistakes in my case. She was supposed to sell the property that I rented a year ago. In the middle of pandemic, she has brought many customers instead of bringing only the serious ones or to suggest the virtual visits. On top of that, she has hid the reality about the place which was the fact that it was not finished. So every single buyer was shocked to see the place. Bref, if you are looking for an honest and good agent, she is definitely not the one.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I've used Re/Max Realtor several times for Leases on our cafe' and we got sound advice as for the details that carry in a lease that benefit the lessee as well as for us. They are an up and up company and at this point we are now selling the cafe'. I would recommend Re/Max to anyone that wants a company like them. Thank You.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My boyfriend is currently selling his condo, he had an offer come through with the most absurd requests. The listing clearly did not mention that personal property was for sale, the agent Harv ** and his client had the audacity to put a condition of sale being that the wall mounted TV, wall Mounted Fireplace and Bar Fridge be included in the sale!! I find this mind boggling that this realtor did not advise his client of this THEN their offer came in under asking on top of that. After my boyfriend rejected the addition of his personal belongings in the sale of the property and countered the offer THIS AGENT and client had the nerve to say they wanted $2,5k - $5k off the sale price because the unit is not coming WITH the TV, Fireplace and Bar Fridge!!

Our realtor spoke to them and they finally came to their senses and put a conditional offer pending inspection. Upon bringing in an inspector to come into the unit they started their ** again. There is a sign that clearly asks people viewing the unit to take their shoes off, these people trampled all over the floors in their snowy shoes, THEN the audacity to use a heap of paper towels to do God knows what with, left them ON THE FLOOR - who leaves garbage in peoples house? When asked about it they lied to our agent, even though we have pictures of the place before the visit and after the visit.

When our realtor confronted them, Harv ** refused to provide the name of the inspector that came to the unit as they cited "too many repairs needed to the place" - fair enough, but can we get a report ? Harv ** took flight and downright refused to provide the inspectors information and was very rude and condescending to our agent stating that her being a woman, she did not know what she was doing!! I am very disappointed with this agent and his client, RE/MAX needs to provide training to their agents! This behaviour is unbecoming and unnecessary. Above all they refused to sign the release, so now we are stuck having to wait another day because these fools feel they have the right to mess with people’s lives!

I must say that we shall not be entertaining anymore viewings from any RE/Max agents, I know it punishes the good ones BUT having to deal with this Nonsense is ridiculous and cruel. If the place is not for you, then keep it moving – no need to insult our female agent as she was not even present during the inspection, if they were unhappy about anything, they could have simply picked up the phone and spoke with her. Instead, they sent a text with 2 lines saying that the condo unit failed inspection and they are not interested, our agent tried calling them all afternoon to get some information from them BUT Harv ** simply ignored his phone from 2pm, only to resurface after 6pm! Very Unprofessional!!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Great job. No one is perfect. That's why the 4. The website could be a little bit more computer illiterate friendly for those who are older or uneducated in the use of websites. Maybe a little more friendly and less professional. Like add some human characteristics. Like this is my family's new home thanks to....

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We had agreed on a meeting with RE/MAX broker Pirjo ** at working time during midweek. She did not bother herself to come to the meeting or inform us beforehand about the meeting cancellation. Moreover, she did not reply to our calls and email. Eventually, we got an SMS message with sorry and nothing more. Mrs. Pirjo has no care about other people's time and acted very unprofessional. Therefore, we can make no recommendation for the company.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I sold a house via a Remax franchise in Turkey (listing number **). The broker lied and misguided both me and the buyer so they could make a 6% commission instead of 4 which is the legally allowed maximum limit. They basically told me my place could not be sold if I did not lower the price and on the buyer side they told I was not negotiating. They made the buyer transfer the money to their bank account without telling me. The buyer thought it was a down payment. At the end that 2% which should have been given to me was taken by the remax broker illegally.

I conveyed my complaint formally to Remax Turkey office with all the evidence at the end of December 2020, they did not even give a response. I wrote to Remax Global same thing no response. There are all these legal loopholes and system problems that helps them get away with something like this. So I can not get that money back by going to court or seeking legal action. I was hoping being a global brand Remax could solve the issue but unfortunately they must have seen no problem in these unethical and illegal behavior. I am writing all these so others can be saved, I have no hope that Remax could do the right anyway.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Stay away from Re/Max. It is a gamble on what agent you will get and whether or not they are even qualified to sell real estate is questionable at best. Stay with a smaller local company that really knows the location that you want to buy or sell. You will not get this with a globally ran company like Re/Max.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I will never use, promote or provide a reference for Remax Justin Havre or our realtor Larry **. Lack of professionalism or having understanding and client focus needs really lacked with this realtor. He showed up late for open houses, texted at midnight updates, booked more than one showing with less than 5 minutes notice and the “last straw” was booking a showing after he clearly knew the real estate contract had been cancelled earlier in the day. Horrible experience, save your time and money and go with another realtor and organization that is going to treat you with the respect a home seller deserves.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Made an appointment that they chose for a property an hour away. Realtor canceled 20 minutes before appointment. We drove an hour away and they never showed up nor kept in contact. Ended up leaving and will never use Remax again. Ally was extremely unprofessional.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Ms. Lisa **, realtor for Re/Max, led me to believe that we had a legitimate working realtor-client relationship. After the first afternoon we met and toured three houses, I asked if she would be willing to represent my wife and me, and she said she would be happy to do so. The problem was that the third house we toured that first afternoon, was the house I was interested in purchasing, if my wife liked it as much as I did (my wife was not available that first afternoon). Ms. ** was willing to show my wife the third house we had toured in the next day or two, but I never heard from Ms. ** other than a text message a few days later saying something happened that she had to take care of.

So I waited patiently for a follow-up communication. After all, her livelihood is based on earning commissions from our real estate transactions, and she had verbally committed to representing my wife and me. I assumed she would get in touch with me when her issue was resolved. When the pandemic hit, and it slowed or halted business operations, again I assumed Ms. ** would be even more willing to earn a commission off of my real estate transaction. But this did not occur as that third house we had toured and I was interested in purchasing sold during the pandemic. Apparently, Ms. ** and I could have pursued this transaction or a different real estate transaction at any point during the pandemic, but she chose to be unprofessional and unethical by not communicating to tell me that she no longer chose to represent my wife and me for whatever reason she had.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

My husband and I made an appointment with Mr. ** license #** from Remax Checkmate office located at 904 Sunset Drive, suite 1 Johnson City, Tennessee 37604. We had requested the day before if he could find some condominiums for us. We had one particular listings located at 37 Lake Village Ct # 37 we wanted to see. Well, Mr. ** showed up with no listings. We were the ones asking to see the condominiums that we had researched. Therefore we put an counter offer in cash for the one located at 37 Lake Village Ct # 37 and we provided also my email. It has been almost a week and the realtor vanished. We have not heard a word from him and sadly we were willing to pay the full price and the seller still have not sold the place. However, we will never do business with Remax again....Just bad business for both parties seller and buyer.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

This home is located at 34 Triple Crown Ct Windsor Mill Md 21244. This home is up for sale now, I was a renter, the owner is a scammer, and she doesn’t have money to fix things. The House has mold and a ton of plumbing problems.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I rented a property from ReMax for an upcoming vacation in Dewey Beach. I paid close to $1000 for deposit I also took the travel insurance to cover the trip in case anything happened for protection. I found out that I needed 2 major surgeries and had to cancel the trip. They only reimbursed me $650. I thought with insurance and documentation required for proof that I should get my money back. They even called to say the rebooked the place. Beware of this rental company and READ the contract. Carefully!!!! Will never do business again with them!!!!

Original review: July 16, 2020

I have been dealing with this company for a little over 6 months and I’ve had 3 contracts fall through for various reasons within days of closing, the last one within 6 days, they place blame elsewhere usually on other agents.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Re/Max refused to fix concerns in the rental house: Cooktop that would occasionally not turn off, electrical problems that caused a strobe effect throughout the entire house, exterior doors that would not close properly, door knobs that just fell apart in your hands, an oven door that would just drop open, dry wall tape hanging from the ceiling cause by clogged a/c overflow, etc. During our lease the problems got worse and worse. At one point they fix the cooktop because I said the house was going to burn down.

When I said I had to move our one month early because of the safety issues, they wanted me to take off work to meet repair professionals to fix the house for the next person. They charged me more than one month's rent for leaving early and kept my deposit - which was not applied to the charges. Once you sign the lease, forget getting anything fixed until you move out. Expect to be there to meet their repair professionals after you give notice. Also, plan on them inventing reasons for keeping your deposit.

Original review: May 14, 2020

We had a terrible experience with Karen ** of the St Augustine Fl Remax Group. She misrepresented the income of the vacation rental property we intended to purchase. We informed her that it was a cash offer. After providing statements from our bank, it was still not enough for her. She never committed in writing with her clients and acted like a cheap auctioneer upping the price and squeezing us into a corner. We got the impression that she was aiming to sell the property herself and collect the entire commission. We have purchased and sold numerous properties in our lifetime and never had such an aggravation and difficult agent to work with.

Original review: May 14, 2020

New house with excessive issues. Builder hires poor contractors to build their developments and she (Elizabeth) Jacksonville Fl area knew it. Bare wires in wall, broken beams in attic, defective kitchen cabinets, on closing they ignored check list, they use Docusign to go through closing quickly and now I find out that docusign is not completely legal. I complained to RE/Max and they did nothing.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Stay clear of this Realtor. I would honestly give this man and his team a zero if it were permitted. I met this man in early February 2020. He represented himself as the listing agent and landlord of a house for rent. I needed it for April 1. He not only insisted I pay for March if I wanted the house, but made me sign an 18 month lease at $1,900/mth. I proceeded to pay first and last month's rent $3,800 and planned my move for March 1 accordingly. He literally began renovating the house the week prior to March and continually delayed my move into mid-March, when I finally told him to forget it and give me my money back. He continually refused to acknowledge his role in the situation and refused to offer a refund. In fact, he threatened me with long term damages due to loss of rental income. I attempted negotiating settlement including keeping my money so I can move on. He repeatedly ignored my lawyer and has basically disappeared hoping I will go away.

I am not currently working and had to sell my house in order to provide a home for me and my family in time for closing on March 30. Pat knew my situation and not only made my move more stressful, but left me with only 2 weeks to find a house to rent before my house closed. I am still not working and with COVID-19, things are not looking promising for the near future. It's approaching the end of April and even Employment Insurance is delayed due to COVID-19. My rent is coming out of my life savings at this point. I can't even sue him at this point because the Courts are closed to non-emergency cases. This man is as low as they come. Unprofessional, dishonest, untrustworthy, and unethical. Please do your homework whether buying, selling, or renting. Check all review boards and definitely check the Real Estate Council of Ontario website at ** for any charges or convictions regarding code of ethics violations.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

My husband and I stopped by the Re/Max office on FM 1097 last summer to check on rental listings. We were welcomed by a friendly receptionist and spoke at length with Agent John **. He helped us realize, after taking us to look at rentals, that instead of renting we could afford to buy a home. He took us to look at over 35 homes before we found and fell in love with our dream home in the development where we wanted to be. He was available for us all hours of the day and 7 days a week, despite having other customers and a home life. He was instrumental in helping us find the right mortgage banker and company and was able to provide us with names for whatever service we needed. We know from our own experience that John goes out of his way to please his customers and get them into the right home.

Buying a home can be extremely stressful but John made finding the right home a pleasure for us. We looked forward to going on the "hunt" with him. He is kind, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He is sharp and really knows his stuff. We highly recommend John ** and are proud to now call him a friend. Re/Max is fortunate to have him.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

My Realtor: Karim Ramos, Re/Max - First Reality II.... at 1st was very charming! He was referred to me from an associate who after more detailed conversation, I found out that my friend/associate "Baits & Uses Realtor Broker's to Shop for Apt's but tends not to pay "THEM" for their knowledge base. So, my first 3 weeks with Karim seemed serious, & on point to sell my home. 1st Problem was introducing the Competition, "Buyer Broker's" as HIS Assistants." Giving the impression HIS Business is Bigger than it is~ & also the impression that "WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM!" When we're actually not! Once "THIS" introduction is made~ he simply disappeared, ONLY to give me an occasional text, & "the Asst." would show up- shopping & asking question for the BEST POSITION for the Buyer, & not for me.

Every timetable he (Karim) would give me was off (or **) Like: "Your home should sell within 3 weeks to a month," ~ actually 90 days! Or ~ "Inspectors should be coming on Tues to look at property." ~ They show up on Thurs. Or I told him to give me a 1 day notice to show the house. He would call at 10am to tell me he schedule a showing at 1:00pm that same day while I was at work! Then when I did get bids to buy the house~ 2 with a mortgage, 1 all cash, he submitted the mortgage bid 1st, then pulled it for the all cash bid, stating that: that bid would close quicker & easier ~ within 3weeks. Instead, "everything" flipped as to satisfy "The buyer" & not me.

The buyer made demands & Karim acted as if he was working for them. & when a problem had occurred ~ & I asked: "What was my options...?" Karim had tap danced all around the issues for fear I would cancel the deal & the house would be put back on the mkt. & that's when I found out: his asst. was actually the broker for the buyer & wanted me to now take 15k off asking price so I can sell my house before the holiday arrived in full swing. Yet every week when I would leave a message asking when will the closing occur (papers sign in Aug, was suppose to close in Sept & we are now in the 2-3rd week of Oct. ???) - my calls are not being answered!

On top of this, Karim refer me to a lawyer Danielle **, whom was introduce to me to help with the closing in sept. She talked to me by phone: 5x & by text 12x, by e-mail @ another 10x. Yet never ask to meet me, nor give me a break down of her fee's that I asked for. Instead karim & danielle engaged in conversation about my house & personal info. Regarding my property with the person who held the mortgage to my property without my permission to do so. I had the mortgager text me; or email me. Conversation they had about: what was the delay in the closing, test results of possible oil contamination (that was not brought to my attention 1st. Then told the mortgager: my house was a piece of **! While telling me, how much he wanted the listing & it was located in such a great area, with one of the biggest lots on the neighbors block) but he knew ~ when the actual (?) closing might happen. I became the last one to know anything.

So, I called karim to tell him of my displeasure in what I had heard & why was personal bias being discussed behind my back with the mortgage company~ & he told me in view of my anger/dismay, I should talk to his head broker, in a conference call with the lawyers, including danielle & the buyer's lawyer's. I agreed. Long story short, the time karim set for the conference call came & went. So I called the office & him. He could "only" get his head broker ~ who apologize all over the place, yet none of my concerns about karim's behavior were really address.

It is now oct 31 & I still don't know when the closing is going to happen. & karim's telephone goes silent. As for my lawyer~ it takes her 2 days to return any phone call message I leave... & I still haven't met this woman. Nor received an apology for discussing my personal home/house business with my mortgager. (Never did I get an apology, nor an explanation of his/karim's behavior). Well the closing was now put on fast track the min the permits were cleared for the buyer to do construction on the house once it closed. Closing was on Dec. 2 2019! The contracts were signed on aug.15th. ~ The closing was suppose 2b somewhere btw: 09/15 & 09/30th.

62 days later my home closed from when I was told. Karim asked me to drop the price by 15k to make the buyer close faster. On top of the fact that after everyone got paid, Karim ~ supposedly forgot to submit his commission bill of 6%, which had to redo the # of what I would be getting after the sale. Then he called & left me a message saying: "How much of a pleasure it was to work with me & sell my home, & if in the future I have any needs, concerns, or looking to buy or sell ~ please call him." Wtf! What balls are on display! Hell the "**" no! (& I had a neighbor 3 doors away who is a broker with Berkshire Hathaway that I should of worked with!). Ugh.~

Mr. Je