This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
MyAgentFinder is designed to make real estate transactions easier by helping you find the right agent. The company analyzes millions of real estate transactions to match you with a real estate agent who has experience with situations like yours. It has helped more than 134,000 customers in over six years, and it works with top real estate brokerages and boutique agencies.
- Free to use
- Time-saving solution
- Blog with resources
- Possible agent fees
- Database may not have all area agents
MyAgentFinder provides a customized approach to buying or selling a home. It takes the guesswork out of finding the right real estate agent and properties. The service is free to use but may include fees once you are matched.
What is MyAgentFinder?
MyAgentFinder assists clients with the process of buying or selling a home by creating a concierge service approach to real estate. Clients have 24/7 access to representatives who offer personalized advice, narrow the search for properties that meet their specific objectives and pair them with a specialized agent when they're ready to buy or sell.
How does MyAgentFinder work?
Clients provide details about their buying or selling needs by clicking on the “Get Started” link on the company's main page. A MyAgentFinder representative begins the research process from a database of over 40,000 real estate professionals from national agencies and independent brokerages. It then teams you up with an agent who can assist with your distinct objectives.
MyAgentFinder is free to use. Services include anytime access to a MyAgentFinder representative, property searches, agent matches and advice adapted to each client's needs for buying or selling their home. This does not include fees that may be charged once you are matched with a real estate professional. These charges may vary. Possible fees can include agent commissions and closing costs.
- Which real estate agencies does MyAgentFinder work with?
- MyAgentFinder works with licensed agents from national brokerages and local agencies. The website lists Sotheby’s, Keller Williams and Coldwell Banker as examples.
- How are Realtors chosen to be included on MyAgentFinder?
- MyAgentFinder doesn’t explain how it chooses what agents it works with. Overall the company has access to over 40,000 agents.
- How do I review a Realtor on MyAgentFinder?
- Contact MyAgentFinder to learn how to review a real estate agent you worked with.
- Where is MyAgentFinder headquartered?
- MyAgentFinder doesn’t state on its website where it is based.
Is MyAgentFinder good?
MyAgentFinder offers a valuable service for first-time homebuyers or sellers and clients who may be pressed for time or are working outside of normal business hours. It offers a variety of services and matches you with knowledgeable agents who can help you accomplish your goals. Connecting with an agent through MyAgentFinder is free, but there may be fees associated with the buying or selling process once you are paired with an agent.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
MyAgentFinder Company Information
- Company Name: