Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
1.27/5

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

36 Paramount Builders Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 25, 2019

DO YOU WANT Paramount Builders TO DO WORK FOR YOU? I had a Paramount Builders neighborhood rep show up today to ask if there was any work they could do at our home this year. I couldn't believe my ears after the experience I had with them around this time last year. A rep showed up at my front door last year asking the same question. I had a French Door frame on the front of my garage converted to a recreation room that had some rot at the bottom. I told that man that they could evaluate it for an estimate. They scheduled an appointment.

Prior to the appointment, I called the office number to say my wife and I had to make a different appointment and could they call to reschedule. However, no one called back. On the day of the appointment they showed up at my front door and I told them that we didn't have time. They insisted that it would only take a few minutes. I showed them what needed to be estimated. They then told me that a handyman could just cut out the bad part of the door frame and replace it with new wood since the rest of the frame was in good condition. Then they told me that they did not do work unless it was around five thousand dollars ($5,000.00). Thereafter, I started to receive calls from the office asking to reschedule the appointment. After explaining that their estimators had been to my home & the job was too small for them, they said they would make a note of it in their computer system. Well, apparently that doesn't mean anything!

For Months, following that phone call, I continued to receive phone calls. So, apparently no one in the office looks at the notes that they say they will pass on. And one final note. After explaining the situation to the Paramount Rep. today, explaining that they wouldn't fix the frame of my French Doors because it didn't cost upwards of $5,000.00, he had the audacity to suggest that I should just have them replace the entire set of French Doors and they could set up a payment plan. So my question to my neighbors, Do You Really Want Paramount Builders to Do Anything for You?

George,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Paramount Builders. It seems that we lacked communication between departments and I will certainly address that with the correct individuals. Because of the cost of labor and materials we do have a minimum contract amount and I wish we could have fixed your frame. However, we do have over 70,000 satisfied customers just in the state of Virginia because we only install products on your home that we know will last.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I found a card for one of their salespersons in my mailbox. Called to receive a free quote for replacing fascia and soffits. The ‘gentleman’ kindly called me back later that day, and gave me a price of over $11k. Offered to let me finance the work over a 5 year period. Every licensed contractor I know has agreed that this job should not exceed $4 max. While in my neighborhood, the sales rep tells me that he sold a new roof to one of my neighbors for $29,926! You can buy a brand new home TWICE for this price, on this block. This company is targeting poor neighborhoods in Petersburg, VA and gauging prices to unsuspecting elderly people. ** people BEWARE.

Paramount Builders response

We understand that our pricing might be higher than other companies but that is for several reasons. First, we have a physical office location and do not run our company out of a work truck. We also have a finance department that is able to work with individuals who want an affordable pricing option to fit into their monthly bills. Last, we offer exclusive state-of-the-art products that you cannot get anywhere else in Petersburg, Va. Please value our quality and warranties offered.

Get expert buying tips about Home Builders and Developers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

We had our gutters replaced through Paramount. We are very happy with the way they look and how no leaves get stuck anymore. We will definitely be using them again for future projects when we can afford it.

Paramount Builders response

Thank you for the GREAT review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new gutters from PBI. Don't hesitate to reach out to us when you are ready for your next home improvement project!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I had new siding installed on my house by Paramount, and afterwards discovered the price was way too high. I had to stay on the crew everyday as they tried to shortcut the work. Instead of installing the siding behind the front handrails, they wanted to trim around it. They did not order enough trim for the windows, so they went to a local business and purchased trim of a different size and color. They argued that no one would ever see it. I made them replace it. I have had trim fall off of the house, had an issue with siding that had not been nailed to the house. (for which they wanted to charge me to fix). There was no clean-up of nails from the yard. And to top it off, the crew stole my extension ladder.

I have fought with them for six years to do the right thing and either pay me for the ladder or purchase a new one. Each time I spoke with them I was promised it would be taken care of. I recently spoke with the President who made it clear he was not willing to pay the actual replacement cost of the ladder because, "It was a few years old". In order to finally be rid of these people I have had to settle for $100.00 less than the value of my ladder. It remains to be seen if I actually receive a check or not. To give you a idea how little they care about their customers, I received a call from them a day or two after the death of my father-in-law. They wanted to set up an appointment to see about doing additional work for me. I told their rep, I was in the process of funeral arrangements, to which she replied, "so when would be a good time".

Jim,

We regret to hear about the passing of your father-in-law and the whole experience you have had with Paramount Builders. This is not how our company is run and I will guarantee you that we will get this problem fixed immediately. In the future, please contact our Corporate office and ask to speak with the reputation manager. I will be contacting you privately to investigate this matter fully and to ensure that you, as our customer, is completely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

My wife and I were considering having our windows replaced. We have a lot of windows and know it is going to cost a bit to get them all replaced. I was in the garage one day when 2 guys from Paramount builders showed up soliciting business, I agreed to a meet with a salesman with me and my wife to get a no obligation quote. The day of the meeting the salesman still had not shown up 20 minutes after the scheduled meeting time without so much as a phone call or a text (they had both my cell and home numbers). I had other things to do so I told my wife if they do show up tell them since they were late that I would call and reschedule the appointment.

Well ever since that day they have called both my cell and home number numerous times even though I have told them every time they called that I would call them when I was ready to reschedule. They have called so many times that their numbers are blocked. If you are going to show up late to a scheduled meeting without so much as a courtesy call and then blow up my phones and hound me to death then you are not a company that I want to do business with!

Dale,

We regret to hear that our company representative was unable to make it to your scheduled meeting. Unfortunately we do not give out your personal phone numbers to our representatives to protect your privacy. We also cannot control traffic and most of the time if we are late that's usually the case. If you would like for us to place you on our "Do not call" list then I'd be more than happy to do so. Please email us to be removed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paramount Builders?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

2016. First they send a team of salesmen. Pressured me with the one time discount deal if I signed that day and an additional discount by using my house as a model selling point for the neighborhood. When questioning the still high cost, they counter with using the best materials available and lifetime warranty, end up costing $20,000 for the roof and with their finance people I paid extra $10,000 to finance it. So I have a $30,000 roof that I am paying for out of my pension. They really blindsided me so please be aware of this company and seniors it is best to have a loved one with you, Paramount is not looking out for you at all.

Paramount Builders response

Thank you for purchasing with PBI! Whenever we meet with customers we always ensure everyone who makes decisions on the home are present for the meeting. Also, our financing options are optional and you control your payments. Our roofing systems are top-of-the-line products that you cannot find anywhere else in your area. We understand that we are not the cheapest option in town but we do know that we offer the best products with a true workmanship warranty.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Had a roof installed by this company. After a year nails started backing out, so they sent out someone to fix it. Well long story short they used LONG nails, and made my roof leak, causing my roof leak and causing my bathroom ceiling to collapse. Now I am out huge money to get the roof fixed and my ceiling fixed. Stay away from this company at all cost!!!

Paramount Builders response

We regret to hear about your roofing experience. If the roof is leaking then we have a workmanship warranty that would cover the leak. Please contact us and I'd be more than happy to discuss this issue with your further. It is my goal that you highly enjoy the products your purchased from us!

Best,

PBI

Original review: March 31, 2018

Rocky start when sales rep showed up almost 2 hours late, citing traffic delay. TURNS out, he did not leave last appt, over an hour drive away, until after our scheduled appointment time. This after a call to the company, who said an hour earlier that he would be there in a couple of minutes. I am very tolerant of delays, but appearance of being less than forthcoming, not so much.

Purpose was for a roof estimate that was never given, he identified his purpose as just telling me about his company. Told that once I signed agreement he would measure and provide quote. He was aware I sought to decide among completion offers. What he did show signaled their start was around 3 times other offers, but for a product I had said I didn't want. Key to how much he was listening to me was, after telling him upfront that I was sole homeowner as my wife had passed away a few months earlier, when displaying products, he asked where my wife was so she could view them as well. Real waste of time. Highly suspect when the pitch is sign up today for best deal, that won't be available later.

Paramount Builders response

We regret to hear our company representative was 2 hours late to the schedule appointment. This not usual for our company but unfortunately we cannot control traffic. We appreciate your honest feedback on our representative and I'd love to further discuss the individual you encountered. If you could email us, I'd appreciate it. We hope you understand this is not how our company works and we will be properly address this issue with our sales force.

Original review: March 26, 2018

My husband and I started off with getting the whole house windows done, our sales guy Don helped us save money by telling us ways to save, like excluding the decorative framing on the windows and changing from two windows to one big one. We were so please we just had the siding done before the big wind storm we recently had. And nothing happened to our siding, great product and it’s beautiful. We are now having our roof redone due to damage from the wind storm blowing off the old roof. Once again Don has helped us big time, he’s so great he’s like one of the family.

Paramount Builders response

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Janice! We hope you are still enjoying your windows, siding, and roofing system. Don is one of the most trusted representatives at our company and you definitely got an honest veteran who helped keep these projects in your budget. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need more work done or have a friend/family member looking at home improvements!

Original review: March 16, 2018

Price was three times too high. Two people browbeat you for three hours. Negotiated price to two and one half times fair price. Won't go away! Don't let these people in your house. They started at $18,500. Finished at $14,500. I have two reputable bids of $6,000.

Paramount Builders response

We are not sure what product your inquired about, but we only offer exclusive products in your area. They are great quality and we stand behind anything we put in our customer's homes. With that being said, we understand we are not the cheapest option in town. If that is not what you are looking for then we understand that we might not be the company for you, but we hope you can see the value in our products and options.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The other evening - we had a Paramount Builders Sales Agent come to our house - Brian ** - very nice young man - very polite - and helpful and knowledgeable about his product. He spend time with my wife and I giving us information that we are interested in and answered our questions. He gave us the addresses of homes in our area that we could check out and we said that we would and then be back with him in a couple of days. I gave Brian my business card and asked that ALL calls from him or his company to come through me and not my home.

The next morning at a little before 9:00 am my wife was awaken by Paramount Builders marketing or business department calling to try and close the deal down from the night before. My wife said that I was handling the deal and for them to call me - they continued to try and close the deal by saying that "Paramount Builders wanted to make us a Showcase home" and that they would give us an Additional 20% off if we would sign up now. My wife said that they should contact my husband and give him that information. No attempt was ever made to contact me at the number that we requested to be called.

At a few minutes before 7:00 pm on Friday night - our doorbell rang and an new sales agent from Paramount Builders was here for what he said was his 7:00 pm appointment. My daughter who answered the door was rudely spoken to by the new sales rep that said, "He does not come all the way out here at night if there is no appointment" - so let me see who I'm suppose to be seeing and called his company while standing at my front door. I was in another room and overheard the sales agent giving my daughter a hard time and decided to find out what was going on.

I shut my front door and started asking the new agent (1) who was he (no greeting - no business card presented to me - no identification) (2) where was our original sales agent Brian (3) why was he here with no scheduled appointment with me? Once the sales agent decided to get off the phone - he preceded to say to me - "Sir I don't appreciate your attitude"- NEEDLESS to say - I told the sales agent that he need to leave and anyone wanting to use this company - Need to find another company.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

This company has been a pain in my side since the day I got a quote...not in writing...they couldn't do that they said, close to 20 grand to reshingle a ranch home. I rejected it, they called back a few days later said they could come down some. I said how much, they couldn't tell me over the phone, so I played along. It was like a couple hundred dollars and again they would not write the quote down on paper and give it to me. I found a company with a good reputation and a beautiful new roof, great warranty, a rebate for under 7 grand.

Then they calls, just another one now, this is months later, some lady who works for them calls like every month if not more tries to sound all sweet, I've told her on 3 occasions to take me off their calling list...clearly she hasn't and I'm sure it's not her fault and always with an approach "Hope you have a blessed day." Everyday they don't call I have a blessed day and even when they do call I have a blessed day/life. I would run from this company. They wasted too much of time, I'll call them the twins like a tag team and their sales pitch they have down, but you'd have to be an idiot to buy into their game.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Where do I begin? I'm actually going to cut to the chase, they are trying to charge me a $2550 for materials they ordered without measuring my house! The general manager threatened to call my job and say I was insane! JUST SAY NO!!! #paramountbuildersscamartists.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Paramount Builders charged my 91-year-old, widowed, aunt $19,000 to replace the roof on her very modest, cape cod home. The roof shouldn't have cost half that! Don't know how those people sleep at night!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Paramount Builders completed an entire roof for me in May 2016. By July 2016, shingles started falling off and the roof had to be re-done. By March 2017, I have shingles falling off and hanging from the roof. I put in several service calls just to be told they were coming out. Today is August 16, 2017 and I still have shingles falling and I have been fined by my homeowners association for the hanging shingles. I contacted Paramount Builders and yet to receive a response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I used them years ago to put in a window in my living room, they did a great job and at the time it seemed like a reasonable price. They have contacted me a few times over the years but not too often when I wasn't ready to have any work done. Then I had them come by to give me a quote on a new roof, the quote was outrageous. They quoted me 3 times the market price counting a 25% discount for being a repeat customer for a house this size, I had someone else do the same job with the same warranty for a third their price. They will fudge numbers to make you think they are giving you a good deal, do your research and you can confirm this.

Since then I have told them not to call me four times and I still get calls from them. I keep telling them I am on their no call list but it doesn't stop them. Be very careful dealing with Paramount Builders, they will not stop trying for your business even if you already had the work done by someone else. They only hear what they want to hear not what you tell them. Also they use the old technique from Star Trek's Scotty, the engineer, take a number and multiply it by 4. If it should cost 1000 dollars then they will charge you 4000 dollars. Highway robbery if you ask me.

Original review: June 23, 2017

On 6/22/2017 at 5:30 p.m., I had a sales person from Paramount Builders out of Chesapeake, VA, to come and give me a no obligation quote on trim for my house. I forgot the young man's name, but he shared information about himself that stuck with me. He seemed to be nice enough. He gave me the usual spiel regarding the company and how they were really great to deal with.

After that discussion, he said he needed to go outside to take measurements. Before he left to go outside to get the measurements, he asked me if he was able to get the price in a range that I could afford would I consider making the purchase, and I told him that I would consider it, but I also would like to get other quotes. So he said he understood.

After he returned inside the house, he gave me several quotes for other things (soffit & gutters), although I insisted that I only wanted the one for the trim. After giving me the price, I told him that I would like to consider his proposal and had decided not to make a final decision at that time. When I said that, his whole demeanor and attitude changed. He became a wolf in sheep's clothing.

He goes on to say, "well if you don't get it today, and if I have to come back you will have to pay a higher price, so do you want that to happen?" He became irate, demanding and condescending. The more I told him that I wanted to have time to think on it, the more demanding this young man became. He began to put the pressure on, while continuing to say, "oh, I am not trying to pressure you". He then says to me in a very condescending tone, "I asked you if I could get the price where you could fit it in your budget, would you consider it and you said yes." So I told him that I did say that I would consider it, but as with any other decision, people have a right to change their mind, and therefore; I was under no obligation to make the purchase.

He then proceeded to say that this has happen to him several times before, that after he has given the person a price, they LIE to him. He really sounded like a spoiled child. I became very offended because he essentially, called me a liar in my house. I had to call him on the carpet regarding that. His tone towards me was very degrading, especially, me being much older than him. I noticed the lack of respect he was showing me. After these exchanges, I really began to feel very uncomfortable being alone with him, so I nicely told him that I did not want what he was selling and asked him to leave because I had to go out. I noticed, he had a problem with me telling him that I needed to do more research.

The ironic thing was that I was truly considering making the purchase with Paramount Builders, as it was in my budget and it sounded like a company I could work with, but just not that day. His rudeness, condescending tone and arrogance, changed all of that. He lost that sale for the company. After that encounter, I will never purchase anything from this company. I don't know how they train their sales agents to interact with proposed customers, but if they act like this young man, they will have a lot of online complaints. Finally, I would rather pay more for a service to another company, than pay less to be insulted.

Original review: May 16, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. CHOOSING PARAMOUNT IS MY BIGGEST REGRET SINCE I PURCHASED THIS PROPERTY, not only did I get overcharge for what was delivered. The Management and Customer Service Staff lie to you and tell you 3 different stories while transferring you around. Seem the Management is always too busy to return your call. Several days after roofing crew left, while trimming bushes in front of house, I stepped on nails roofers left behind. The gutter crew just decided they did not need to clean up after themselves. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

Original review: May 11, 2017

I recently put up a "No Soliciting" sign inches away from my front door. This did not stop Paramount Builders from knocking on my door and then trying to tell me everything that was wrong with my house. I reached my hand out and pointed to the sign and asked him if he noticed the sign. He said yes but that he wasn't actually "selling" anything and thought I might be interested. I said "I'm not" and shut the door. I then called the company and they said they could put me on the "Do Not Knock" List. I told them I shouldn't have to be on any list because the sign should have kept them away.

I have tried messaging them on Facebook and the only response I get back is an automated one that says something like, "Thanks we'll get back to you as soon as we can", even though their page says they typically respond within 1 day. It's been 5 days and I've sent 3 messages. I have called the local branch in Fredericksburg and the phone just rings nonstop. Based on all of this, I will never use this company.

Original review: April 18, 2016

I had work done years ago and it was great, the salesperson wonderful, helpful and the installer did a nice job as well. I periodically receive calls on giving me estimates and I decline as no funds for new windows. This spring they pushed and said they would be in the area and even though I stated, I had no funds they scheduled and said no worries they will be in the area. I asked for a number to contact since I had a dog and requested they call before arriving & they said they don't have one when in the field.

As it turns out when on the phone they made it sound like they were going to be in the area not other employees, which was a bit confusing. Two men showed up and it was if they were casing my house. I noted I didn't have funds for windows as was getting new HVAC etc. They asked how much that was setting me back and again it felt like they were casing my place and more interested in things other than a quote. They refused to write anything up for me since I said I couldn't state when would be able to get windows.

They then looked at my sliding glass door they installed and said it needed a service call to repair some things and they would take care of submitting it and no cost to me. I have yet to have had a service call or heard from anyone at the company. Why offer to give a quote/estimate to a consumer and your employees refuse to do so. Do not recommend them after this experience. Oh and they trashed competitors as well the entire time at my house.

Original review: April 13, 2016

Salesperson came to my home for quote for windows. I declined the financing through Paramount because I have a source for funding with very low interest rate. He refused to give me a quote because I was not ready to proceed until July. He stated that their windows are so expensive that most people can't afford them and I needed to take advantage of marketing dollars allocated by the company to help people afford the price. I again refused his financing and refused to sign. After repeatedly refusing financing and requesting a price for the job so that I could get the funds; the conversation abruptly changed. He was not pleased that I wanted to research and fund the project with my funds. I implore everyone to do your research. Paramount windows by Preservations are actually manufactured by Alside. Research Alside windows there are other models available. This pissed him off.

He first stated he can't understand people feel entitled. Why do we need entitlement. Slavery did not impact us, it was years ago. We have entitlement it is called Welfare and food stamps. I am an African American woman being belittled by someone that wants my business I don't think so. African Americans take your business elsewhere. Next, my husband was wearing a t-shirt the said 'PRAY HARD" he then talks about bible thumping Christians. Being one way in church and talking about the homeless. Well maybe Paramount does not need dollars from anyone of faith. Displeased and never want to do business with the company.

Original review: April 13, 2016

Paramount is the most annoying company I have ever come across. They have been knocking on my front door about every 3 months for the past 10 years trying to sell me their services. When I ask them to take me off their list I'm always told that they will but it never happens. I have placed 2 complaints with the BBB trying to get them to stop. The most recent was less than a month ago and I was told by a company representative that I would be put on the "do not knock" list.

Tonight another salesperson showed up on my doorsteps. When I complained to her, she informed me that they are not even given "do not knock" lists. If a company can't even maintain an accurate database of who to call and who not to, then why in the world would you want them to try something harder like working on your house? At this point, I would refer to their sales techniques as harassment.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2016

Came home from work and a sales guy was on my front porch. We needed to get a new roof so I set up an appointment for an estimate. The salesman came over and went through the 2 hour presentation and gave me their MSRP price which was $18,000 for my 1,200 SF single story rancher. Yeah, you read that right, $18,000!! This was also after I was given 75% off the labor according to the salesman, yeah right.

After I told them that price was ridiculous, he called his boss and came back with some story about them being behind for the month because of the snow so he drops the price down to $12,000 and claimed that was the "rock bottom" price and they wouldn't be making any money at all on the job. When I told him I thought that even that was extremely expensive, he said that there is no such thing as an $8,000 roof anymore, "this isn't the seventies" was his exact statement. I got another price from a company that offers the exact same thing, lifetime warranty, installation of ridge vent, drip edges and everything for under $5,000. I would not use Paramount Builders for anything, they are a bunch of scam artists in my opinion.

Original review: June 5, 2015

Two Paramount Builders reps came out to my house to talk to my husband and I about a total siding, windows, trim, gutters, etc job. After a compiled total of about 4 hours together, we FINALLY got to pricing. Their price was nearly $50K higher than another quote that we got and was over $30K higher than the highest other quote we received. As if that wasn't bad enough, one of the reps called his boss to see if they could get approval to at least get closer to some of the other quotes.

This guy, ** (apparently a General Manager), proceeded to scream, curse, and berate this employee while the guy was standing in my home. It was so bad and so loud that the employee was standing on one end of my table and my husband (who was on the other end) could hear every single word. I am so disgusted at the unprofessional behavior of this guy, **. Let's put it this way: Paramount could offer to beat the price of every quote we've received so far and I would still tell them to get lost based solely on the actions of this one poor performing "manager".

Original review: May 19, 2015

2 windows were installed wrong and took forever to have them correctly installed. Workers were either late or a no show every single time. Now a locking mechanism came off one of the windows three weeks ago and here we go again, didn't show up on time, and brought the wrong part. Plus all the trim work they replaced was left to paint by yours truly. The sales person sold me but how they do business is a mess.

Original review: May 17, 2015

Was ambushed by one of their employees in my yard about getting work done on my home and they have a special for new gutters free with purchase. Being a new home owner I am in a constant state of fixing and upgrading my older home, so I heard them out and agreed to an appointment for an estimate. My first warning should have been neither one of the two had a functioning cell phone and had to borrow mine to set the appointment with a very pleasant woman on the other end. Second warning should have been they refused to set the appointment without my wife present........ seriously?! I had just recently received 4 quotes for roofs and 3 for masonry work all by my lonesome. So instead of having a nice and convenient Saturday morning set they made a Saturday at 5pm.

So Saturday comes. Wife returns home from work and 5pm comes and goes and we wait until 6pm before throwing in the towel. No call and no show from this company. I double checked our appointment card just to verify the date and time. Needless to say I will not ever do business with anyone with this crappy of business practice. My wife and I are both in sales/customer service related jobs and would be absolutely crucified for doing that to a potential customer.

Original review: April 28, 2015

On 4/28/2015 there was a loud knock on my front door. Before I could get to it all of a sudden I heard a loud thud on my deck in the back of my house. I opened the back door to see a stack of paramount builders sales stuff on the deck. Then a girl stepped back around back and said,"Oh we were told by who we work for, (paramount builders) that if no one was home we could go around back and use the bathroom and smoke." Paramount builders needs to stay off my property and they need to stop dumping people off in neighborhoods. But my guess is the owners are far, far removed from the daily work and don't care. Very poor business practices and they should be shut down.

Original review: March 25, 2015

Paramount will knock on your door tell you how great they are. You set up an appointment, they come out 1 hr late and then spend 3 hrs in your house and then give you a quote that is literally 5 times higher than 4 other estimates for the exact same work and products. Then when you say no they will continue to call 4/5 times a day to set up another appointment. They will not stop calling even after I have asked them over 10 times to stop. They just keep harassing me and my family. Please stop calling. I don't want your pushy overpriced cheap products.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2014

We had the presentation done in our home for new windows and everyone was so nice at first. Once we had signed the agreement (which you shouldn't) we didn't hear anything from anyone for two weeks. Once they said we were approved for financing we had changed our minds. Well after almost a month of this situation of trying to cancel I finally was able to get it canceled through a head of customer relations at their headquarters in Norfolk, VA. Thank goodness we hadn't had measurements or product in fabrication or we would have had to pay 15% of the cost of our purchase. Word to the wise: don't sign anything and make sure that if you change your mind you submit a written cancellation within 3 days of you signing the agreement.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2014

I have TOLD them on MULTIPLE occasions DO NOT CALL, DO NOT COME BY and DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING. I want NOTHING to do with Paramount Builders and I have told MULTIPLE Sales Representatives, including the MANAGER "DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN or I will report you to the FCC" and still today they came by my house while I was at work, left their brochure and called my cell phone too. Not only do I believe they are crooks at the prices they charge, they apparently can't understand the meaning of the word DO NOT because they continue to contact me so I sent an email to the BBB and FCC tonight too.

Initially, I signed a contract with them, but I was apparently smart, because the loan application included a contingency clause stating the contract was null and void if the entire total loan was not approved for financing. This was recommended by a friend and it paid off following their advice. If I had the fax number to their Corporate Office, would fax them all the complaints I have filed. I'm telling everyone I know that "DO NOT" means nothing to Paramount Builders. I know I could simply hang up the phone and throw their brochures and mail away but from my understanding, this is against the law and pure harassment and I want it stopped. Please have someone call me to tell me how to stop the harassment. Thank you for all the Services you bring to the American People!

Paramount Builders Company Information