1.7/5 (51 ratings)
Find a Home Builders partner
Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Paramount Builders

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Paramount Builders Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paramount Builders?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paramount Builders?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Paramount replaced my gutters and rainwater passes behind the gutters. The original gutters never leaked like this. Called and filled out the online form but nobody is helping me. The salesman won't reply to my texts. The job was subcontracted too.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

My flat roof flooded following day with no pitch, plywood not put on to flatten. Then finally no tapered iso panels insulation for 8000 dollars. Using the finance company that takes 50% of your 100 dollar payment for bank card fees… I’ve just been unloading the water these people ripped me off for a cheap bandaid roof.

Get buying tips about Home Builders and Developers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Outstanding sales and service. Workers were on time, outstanding workmanship. The sales person was very knowledgeable and answer all my concerns. Products are pricey however, the warranty's great and again fantastic personnel working at this company.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Called for a quote on a new 31 square roof, some windows and maybe siding. After a long sales pitch and talking about options (4 pm to 10 pm) the 50 year roof alone was around 33 thousand, but if we signed that day price would drop to 27 thousand. Said no other company does the roof vent. Talked bad about their competitors. Needless to say we said no. That’s just crazy town.

We got a new roof with a new roof venting system for 13 thousand from one of their competitors and no issues. If a company tries to talk you in to making a 30 thousand dollar decision in a few hours and won’t hold a discount for any period of time... think about what that says about the company. Glad we looked elsewhere. We also got 5 new windows for 3500 vs the 10 thousand from the same company that did our roof. Always sleep on it, call other companies and never give in to pressure.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

Paramount came out and took an hour to review my existing windows and layout several options for new windows. They showed me how much I would save in energy costs which helped my wife and I understand the importance of replacing our windows. Overall we are happy with the work and very satisfied with the installation. I would certainly consider them for future work on my house!

Paramount Builders response

Zack, Thanks so much for choosing Paramount. We appreciate your raving review and look forward to working with you in the future

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

From sales person to installers, the Paramount staff was courteous, professional and straight forward through the whole process to replace 19 windows in our home. They used Preservation triple paned double hung vinyl windows to replace our 30 year old wooden windows and we couldn't be happier with them. The inside and outside views of our house look amazing. The installers arrived on time and had all the windows installed and the site cleaned up in less than 5 hours. There were no surprised costs - everything was exactly as stated in our contract with Paramount. We would definitely recommend Paramount Builders to others.

Vicki,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review! We appreciate your honesty and are so glad you chose Paramount Builders for such a major renovation. We look forward to working with you in the future, Best

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

An associate of Paramount Builders came to my home and provided a DETAILED estimate for replacing a built-in gutter system. He FaceTimed with the project manager and told him exactly what was going on. The project manager approved of the job and I signed the contract. During the contract process, I informed the salesperson that I would be paying with my personal bank account and he told me the only way I could pay was with cash OR to apply for their financing. He would not allow me to pay with my own credit card, so I applied for their financing and was approved.

I called the company three days later to set up a date and time for the job to be completed and was told by the Production Department that they cannot schedule anything until all the supplies had been received and that they would call me once they received the items. Two and a half weeks went by and I called them again. They had me call the Finance Department because my “Loan had not been submitted.” Upon calling the Finance Department, I was informed the manager placed my job on “hold” TWO WEEKS prior and that they canceled the order for the supplies. I asked to speak with the manager and was told he was not available and would call me back. I had to call back a second time that day in order for him to call me.

Once he returned my call, I explained to him my frustration for not being notified that my job was placed on hold and that my roofing system was exposed to the elements. He never once apologized for the inconvenience or lack of communication. He told me the only way my job could be completed was if they replaced my entire roof. Again, he was well aware of the issue and received a detailed write up and FaceTime call informing him of the damage and what needed to be done and ultimately approved of the job. Thankfully, I was able to void the contract and avoid having to deal with them any further. Do not ignore the poor reviews, like I did!! I will NEVER reach out to them again or recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

The salesman Ryan **, the Coppertone gutters and the gutter installers from another company, Quality Gutters, were ALL great. Everything else about Paramount Builders Inc. was a nightmare. They sold me the sliding glass door installation but some of their employees said it couldn't be done. Some of them said it could be done and the production team out of Richmond Virginia or John the Production Team Manager couldn't get it together and get it done so we never got our door. Complete Production team breakdown. We ended up getting Home Depot to do it 900% cheaper.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

My wife and I decided to go with them to install gutters and call to schedule it two weeks earlier. They said they could fit us in and would have someone out Monday July 13th to remove the old and install the new on the 14th. The crew came out on time and got to work, we were impressed with the efficiency of the work. The next day around 1000 the next crew still wasn't there so my wife called Paramount and told her we were supposed to call the day prior and let them know that the first crew was done and they would not be able to come until the 15th now.

Fast forward to 1000 on the fifteenth still nothing. My wife called to find out and they said it will be the 16th now. We finally got them installed and they are everything we expected however because they don't appreciate that our time is just as important and be bothered to let us know and wasted our time we will not be using them again. I'm not bashing them or insulting them. Thank you and have a great day.

Paramount Builders response

Justin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry that you had trouble with communication in regards to your installation date. I have forwarded your information onto upper management and they will be in contact with you shortly. Thanks, Paramount Builders

Original review: July 31, 2020

I was apprehensive about putting out money for windows, thinking my old ones were fine. I was wrong. I'm glad we spoke with Paramount. There was no pressuring us into buying. They took their time explaining everything about the windows. The quality is unbeatable. We haven't been through a winter yet with the new windows, but I have no doubt we'll be seeing a drop in our electric bill. Once we signed the contract, the installer was here to measure, and when it was time for installation, the workers were very pleasant, and knew their job. When they were done, we were shown all of the "how-to's" until they were sure we had no more questions. Unfortunately, we couldn't replace all of our windows, but when the first ones get paid off, we will be replacing the rest. And definitely will use Paramount Builders again.

Paramount Builders response

Ms. Arlene, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate you and your business, especially at this time. Stay safe, PBI

Paramount Builders Company Information