toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

TruGreen Lawn Care

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for setting aside some time from your day to leave a review of your services. It is so great to hear that you are happy with the way your lawn looks and that the specialists you have encountered have been very knowledgeable. I will forward your compliment to the local management team. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing TruGreen!

Original review: March 10, 2017

TruGreen did a great job of detecting problems with my lawn, and developing a treatment plan to get it back to being healthy. The technicians are knowledgeable in lawn care and treatment of lawns and trees in the area.

I have had issues with some "foreign" weeds attacking my lawn and the TruGreen folks have taken a personal interest in arresting the proliferation of those weeds. I appreciate that kind of service!

TruGreen Lawn Care

Veronica, we are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the services and the results you have received so far. I am forwarding your review of the specialist to your local branch. We appreciate all feedback and thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

We had dead spots in our yard and were told it was due to lack of sun and lots of trees. TruGreen listened and fixed the problems that were not due to lack of sunlight. The TruGreen specialist came by several times to check to see if the treatment was working and constantly stayed in touch even though we were not home.

After 3 years of paying hundreds of dollars for service to have lush green grass as guaranteed by the commercials and website, I have to say my yard looks worse than ever. I have done everything asked of me. Even the odd things like, cutting my grass at a different angle each time, sharpening my blades on my mower and the expensive things like a hundred dollars to aerate a yard that is only about 1/4 acre. I finally paid an expert to come out and tell me that it needed thrashing, something several representatives and supervisors from TruGreen did not even know about. I guess the Baton Rouge company does not have qualified people to run this company. I have thousands invested now in a grass that is the worse in my neighborhood. Awaiting answer to BBB complaint.

If there were a negative Star category TruGreen would deserve it. My first application on 3/7/2017 was applied during the rain. I work from home and somehow managed to miss the Specialist but I had yard signs in my front and backyards letting me know that someone was there. It rained for about 3 hours that day. This was my first visit for ONLY $29.95. One week later, on 3/15/2017 I had another TruGreen sign in my yard. Foolishly, I thought that the "Specialist" had returned to re-apply the weed treatment since the week prior it was raining during and after his visit.

However, on 3/17/2017 I noticed a charge of $46.95 from TruGreen on my bank statement. I called TruGreen to inquire about the additional charge of $46.95 and was told it was for a Lime treatment. When I inquired as to why I wasn't made aware of the treatment, (hello courtesy call) I was told simply this is the only time I will see that charge. I told the TruGreen rep my concern about my first weed treatment and I was informed that the rain would help "water in" the weed treatment. After I insisted that after a week, the weeds look as hearty as ever, I was told that someone would come back out within 3 days.

On 3/21/17 I received an email that my lawn was serviced on 3/20/2017. I work from home and no one from Trugreen was here on 3/20/17. I did not have a yard sign for the treatment or a receipt. Not to mention I can see the road from desk and TruGreen was never here. Yesterday, on 3/21/17 I called TruGreen to notify them that although I received an email stating I had service, I did not receive service. The TruGreen associate was very polite and told me that someone would come back out. I stressed to the associate that I need to receive a courtesy call before anyone comes out because I have a fence and I have dogs in the backyard. The associate assured me that the technician would call and that I am on the auto call list as well. I asked for and she gave me the number that TruGreen will call from.

Today, 3/22/17 I have spent all morning in my backyard. Pulling weeds from my rock-beds and scrubbing the pool deck. Around 1:00 I heard the UPS driver out front and went to the front yard. I had my UPS package and a TruGreen yard sign crammed in my front door and a receipt from the TruGreen specialist that he serviced my yard from 12:40 pm - 12:42 pm. He serviced my yard in 2 mins, about as long as it would take him to walk to my front door. And the receipt said that I was not available for signature. If the "Specialist" had actually serviced my yard he would have found me in the backyard, where I was, pulling weeds.

This has been the BIGGEST WASTE of money I have ever encountered. Apply treatment during a downpour, false claims of servicing the yard... dropping by to drop off a receipt... unreal. I would NEVER recommend this company. I live in Peachtree City, GA and I will be going with a local company. I canceled my service today. I should've have demanded my money back, but that would be more headache than its worth. This experience has been extremely frustrating.

All I wanted/needed was someone to spray weeds. Good Grief!! $76.90 later and all I have is yard signs, emails that I've had service, a paper receipt and a yard full of weeds... DONT trust this company. The technicians in the Atlanta area are not professionals. This level of service is disgusting and inexcusable. I will add that the TruGreen Associates I spoke with on the phone were all very courteous. However, the yard "specialist" S. ** is costing TruGreen customers. Management should maybe have a chat with this guy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TruGreen Lawn Care?

Since the use of TruGreen, my yard has been nearly weed free and most of the year green even though I am not watering it periodically. The service has been great and the price for the service is also very reasonable.

NO WEED CONTROL- The reason I went with a lawn Co. was the amount of weeds in the lawn. The grass is green and thick due to the amount of Nitrogen they continue to put down but I am very disappointed in the lack of weed control.

Inform me when they are coming to service my lawn. Come when they say they are. The individual (Technician) performing the service always rings the door bell to let me know they are here to perform the service and make sure I have no issues since the last service. Inform me fully via writing what they did to my lawn (i.e.products applied etc.) at that particular service. Excellent Customer Service...

My lawn was a mess from the heat and drought of the summer. A professional from TruGreen came out, and inspecting my lawn. He explained what to expect from the service and when to get concerned if needed more.

Trugreen specialists come automatically when they are scheduled to without disturbing me and do their work. And when they are done they leave everything just the way it was - you would never know they had been there except for the hang tag they leave on your door handle.

Where do I begin? I bought a house half a year ago that had sod in the front yard and Seed in the back. The yard was green but I had a couple patches and it needed to get a little bit more work to make it Lush and vibrant as I was doing some major Landscaping projects in the house. I hired TruGreen and signed up for your service and after the first treatment I started noticing my grass starting to die. I was told that there would be patches dying out due to a killing the crabgrass and not to worry as it would just be those spots that would die out not everything. Boy were they wrong. Within the first month my entire yard including all the sod was completely dead and turning into mud.

I called and was told that after the next treatment I would start seeing it coming back and they guaranteed it would grow. Still nothing came up and I had to start seating yard myself to try to get something on it and hope I would not get fined by the homeowners association for how hard my yard was starting to look. Last week a tech came out and decided that pre-emergent would just make it worse and try to put down fertilizer and they were going to come back out and try seeding soon. Send my yard is continued to get worse so I called customer service yet again and this time they did not guarantee that it would grow and after conversation with the rep on the phone my request was although it is not the ideal time of year to do it I need an aeration and overseeding done now because my yard was completely damaged for what they had done.

Threat told me she was local and had to wait for manager approval but I would get a phone call back from her guarantee within 24 hours and of course that never happened. I called 48 business hours later and reached you, talk down to me and demean me during the entire conversation like I was incompetent and didn't know what I was talking about. I am at the point where I've been promised call after call and all this company has done is destroyed my entire yard and now is backing out on promising to make it right to the point of filing complaint with the Better Business Bureau and following a fraud charge on my credit card for them selling me a service that did the opposite of what it was supposed to do.

I've never met a company whose customer service reps are more disrespectful. They do not stand by their service and they do not fix what they damaged. I am truly saddened that I ever made the effort of even going with them. Still waiting a supervisor call back which I was promised yet again and no will not happen. Do not go with this company at all as it is hit-or-miss on what kind of results you will get. Understand no guarantee quickly or anything like that an improvement in my yard but if my yard goes from having grass to turning into complete mud I need to make it right. It's like going to a mechanic to get your car fixed and he doesn't fix it but keep your money. Got the pictures attached. The green grass picture is before TruGreen. The brown and dying is after TruGreen.

A young man that sprayed our lawn was very good. They showed up on time and TruGreen worked hard to get paid prior to service. We used Trugreen 2 or 3 years ago. Every time they sprayed to kill weeds we had to call for a respray. Finally we dropped their service. Last year due to health reasons we needed that service again. Trugreen came out twice and did a really good job. This year we ordered 8 treatments and the first was 14 days ago. The weeds are growing and looking good just like they did prior to us leaving Trugreen. They are coming to do a respray. If this does not kill the weeds and wild grasses like last year we will have to quit the service again. I don't understand the difference in the treatments???

I gave them a call 2 Saturdays ago and after finding out their ridiculous uncompetitive costs on the first phone call I told them that I did not want their services. At this point I was very kind to the man. I then received 3 other phone calls that day at which point I informed them to put me on the do not call list and I did not want their services. Thereafter, I continued to received phone calls from them daily! Today, they actually had someone show up at my door! This is harassment and I will no longer tolerate it. The next time I have someone show up at my door I will get the attention of my attorney!

I moved into this condo complex which is really a PUD complex 3 years ago. We have our own yards but TruGreen does our lawn treatments for Weeds and fertilization. Half my lawn was seeded and half was Sod. They both were watered extensively and the sod was established. The seeded area was initially not very well established but spring and fall I over seeded it. I got curious and took a sample of soil from the areas that were seeded. I sent them to Brookside labs in New Bremen Ohio. The results I received were enlightening. The pH of the soil was 8.2 for grass that is way too high. The Soluble Salts levels was way below the average needed for a lawn. The Nitrates (NO3 were 9.5 ppm where it should have been a bit higher).

My point is that your services has not helped improve the condition of my lawn at all, except for killing weeds. I have called and ask to have my serviced paused this spring because I am having my lawn overseeded and they will apply fertilizer. I also do not want preemergent applied because of the seeding. I know lawn care is not an exact science. I also realize that there are many conditions that affect the quality of a lawn. But 3 years is plenty of time to show improvement.

Unbelievable negative experience. They bought a wonderful company, Scott's and in a matter of months aggravated me enough that I had to tell them to never step foot on my property again. But that didn't work as they kept calling and even had the nerve to show up and do the lawn after I told them I did not want them at the house anymore. How can a firm spend millions to buy a perfectly good company with customers who loved them and ruin that relationship. I don't get it.

We have been very happy with TruGreen's care of our lawn. Treatments have taken place when promised and our lawn's appearance has been very good. Weeds are a thing of the past with our lawn. The lawn specialist has always been courteous and willing to answer any questions we might have. All of this equals satisfaction!

I am very upset at the fact that Trugreen took an unauthorized payment from my banking account which has caused a huge inconvenience. I received a notification from my bank stating a “pending” transaction of $438.59 was received on my account. After visiting my bank website I noticed it was Trugreen LP *57 on March 8, 2017. This transaction was not authorized. I called my bank and they informed me because the amount was in a pending status there was nothing they could do however did recommended I contact Trugreen at 1-800-464-0171 and request that Trugreen “Release the hold on the funds” therefore the transaction would not go thru.

I called Trugreen billing department and spoke with the representative who stated she would cancel the transaction and issue a refund. I asked her, "Why you would issue a refund when the money has not been deducted from account because it is in the pending status." Customer service representative spoke with her manager and she stated that is Trugreen banking policy. I told her, "Meanwhile if the transaction goes thru my account I will have overdraft fees." She told me if that happens then have the bank to fax a copy of overdraft fees and Trugreen would refund me. Yes, I got overdraft fees and they agreed to refund me but I got to wait 2-4 weeks before I receive a check in the mail. This is unacceptable because I did not authorize this transaction and therefore I am being inconvenience because of Trugreen mistake.

I spoke with customer service representative at 1-800-515-3380 who informed me that Trugreen has release the funds on March 8, 2017 (AP department) and that it will need to go thru night processing. Therefore could not guarantee the money will be in my account tomorrow. I must wait at least 3 to 5 business days to see the funds returned to my account. Meanwhile, more transaction being returned. I am totally dissatisfied because I did not authorize this transaction and I am being inconvenienced because of Trugreen negligence.

TruGreen Lawn Care

Brenda, we are sorry to hear that you had scheduling complications after you had to reschedule the initial visit and opted to cancel your services. I will notify the branch of the scheduling example to ensure this is not an ongoing issue/ trend in general. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have a great day!

Original review: March 10, 2017

I call TruGreen to start lawn service. One day, at 7am, they rang the doorbell. Because I have a dog that has to be put up, I ask they reschedule and come at a later time. I was in the shower, getting ready for work. They did, they were to come on 3/6... never showed. I called at dark, and was told they rescheduled for 3/9... Never showed up. So, I called and cancelled. Don't know if the job would have been done well, I couldn't get them to show!

I am sick of TruGreen telemarketers trying to upsell Mosquito spraying at this time of year! I have received 4 calls in one month! There are NO mosquitos in SoFlo during the dry season! None in Dec - April. Leave me alone and just do what I signed up for... weed kill! Also don't try to sell "aerating" the lawn. A lawn expert at Home Depot told me that's absurd in South Florida. Totally UNNECESSARY!

TruGreen Lawn Care

I have confirmed the phone # and address have been updated for you Jeffrey.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I will never use TruGreen again. Five years ago they treated my lawn. Soon after, about a 1/3 of the front lawn died. When I asked for them to fix my lawn, they responded, made a feeble attempt to repair the lawn. The treatment did not work. When I told them I wasn't going to pay for the service that killed my lawn, they responded by turning the payment over to a collection agency. Rather than go through the hassle of trying to get a satisfactory response, I paid the bill. I have told their reps who continue to come to my house to take me off all lists and never to ring my bell again. They continue to send me flyers and come to the house. I also used their service when they were ChemLawn with similar negative results. I would stay away from this firm.

My yard always looks alive and nurtured. The summer sparkles with green shimmer. The people who service my yard, lawn, tree and shrubs are polite, sincere and personable. Thank you for your hard work.

I paid, a lot, for a TruComplete Lawn Plan and the Tree and Shrub Care Plan. I had high expectations of their services since it looked like there were great reviews. UNFORTUNATELY, just on the first day, the LAWN technician, a.k.a. Specialist (seriously?), was already cutting corners! Accordingly (and it was also printed on their receipt), he did a Fertilizer, Preemergent, and Broadleaf Weed Control. But what we saw, was just "sprays" on SOME areas of the front and back lawns. Our lawn has weeds all over. All he did was spray on some patches of weeds... I didn't even want to think where the "fertilizer" treatment was with the way he was going. It took him just way, way less than 30 minutes to do the treatments.

I could have done those "spraying" myself, and would have done a better job! I called TRUGREEN the very next day, early morning, and CANCELED everything. I didn't want to spend a minute more talking with a dishonest company like this. Their site is very misleading. Now, my lawn still has the weeds all over, even on the areas he, apparently, sprayed.

This company is more interested in increasing business rather than service existing customers. Sales staff walk the neighborhood soliciting new business, but getting regular lawn service care is not a priority. Getting a manager to return a call is a rarity. Scheduling 2 customers in the same block in the same day is not an organized plan. So, one gets serviced, the other customer 2 doors down still waits another week, even when the manager does place a call guaranteeing the date (service tech does not show up).

I am a new customer. First experience with an application of phosphorous. I catch the tech applying with a bowl, not a spreader. I call for a supervisor who says the guy was warned before, so he himself applies it. He tells me my first treatment will be in 72 hrs. No one shows up for 25 days. When I get my 2nd date of schedule, no one shows up even though my neighbor 2 yards down is serviced. I now am waiting another week for my application. My request for a callback is ignored. I am very disappointed in TruGreen. I'm ready to cancel.

We've used TruGreen for 3 years. First two years were great. 2016 we started finding bare spots in our lawn and our azaleas died... 2 well-established plants. We complained to the techs and the manager but no satisfaction. Being billed for unsatisfactory service. Finally we quit paying them. Their guarantee means nothing! DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE.

After battling an illness that nearly cost me my life on two occasions, I was unable to care for my lawn. It had developed dead and bare spots that covered approximately 25% of the yard. I contacted TruGreen and specifically asked them if they were able to restore the bare spots, as that was my primary request. They assured me they could over the phone and also sent out a representative to offer his opinion. Again, I only was concerned with the bare spots and asked for an honest evaluation, if that could be accomplished by TruGreen, otherwise I would hire a landscaping contractor to have the lawn re-sodded. TruGreen said they could salvage the yard, but it would need to be thatched, aerated and over-seeded, all of which I had done. (Aeration was done by a contractor unrelated to TruGreen)

After the aeration and thatching, TruGreen over-seeded the lawn but it was unsuccessful. I called and complained and TruGreen then came out and attempted a second over-seed. That attempt also failed. Meanwhile I was getting treatment for weeds and fertilization. The lawn did turn green but the bare spots never were filled (lawn was never restored) as promised. I finally called to cancel service but TruGreen insisted I pay their last bill that was sent so me for approximately $50 dollars for fertilization which I refused. I spoke to a customer service rep who was in discussion with a manager about the issue, but TruGreen insisted I still owed them for the service.

All totaled, I have spent over $800 for TruGreen services and my primary concern, the bare spots, were never fixed. After discussion with a family attorney, I am considering a lawsuit in small claims court to have my money refunded back to me. I have pictures of the lawn and all the invoices for evidence. Also, most businesses these days record telephone conversations, so if I proceed with the lawsuit, I will request a transcript of the initial telephone conversation which clearly requested the bare spots filled in, and nothing more. I feel this company lied to me to get my business and they were unable to restore the lawn as promised. I would never use this business again nor recommend them to anyone.

My wife call TruGreen Paducah Ky for a quote. I understand she did not accept the quote. We started to get a bill for services. They show a customer number **. We did not pay the bill as she said she didn't know why they had sent a bill as TruGreen had not done anything. The credit bureau sent a collection letter and I contacted them and sent a fax to the Paducah TruGreen office asking to see a signed contract and have the employee who claimed to have sprayed our yard to contact me. I asked for the date of service. To this date 2/21/2017 no one from the Paducah Trugreen office has contacted me.

Today in the mail I have received another statement showing we owe $154.00. What kind of franchise have gotten that can't prove their services. Our lawn has never had any TruGreen flags that would say it had been sprayed. I'm thinking of taking the Paducah TruGreen office to court to sue for this mistake and get relief for their turning over this alleged charge for services never provided. Their actions could affect our credit rating. We pay legitimate bills for services rendered.

Paducah TruGreen by choosing not to provide proof of service and continuing to ask for payment is causing us anxiety and worry for this attack on our credit rating. This has hurt our reputation and could cause us to pay higher interest. It is fair to ask for proof of service. I have a hard time trusting TruGreen because of your Paducah office. Of course you must understand that I could never recommend your Paducah office as they won't provide proof of service and have their employee who claimed to have sprayed our yard come by and personally contact us.

TruGreen Lawn Care

Anthony, We apologize if you are receiving excessive solicitation calls,

I understand why that is both frustrating and overwhelming. There showed no calls to customer service to be added to the DNC List, nor was your information in it, therefore to resolve your concern I have added the information you provided, deactivated the upsell options and added the phone as restricted. Please allow up to 30 days for full control. Thank you for your time.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

The services are average not a whole lot better if I do it myself. A salesman came to door and gave a pretty good trial deal, seems to be reasonable and I can cancel anytime. Here comes the problem now, they call me almost weekly and try to sell you other services, tree, pesticide. I tell them no, they keep on calling. I finally had enough the business practice, I canceled my account. Guess what, they now call me daily and from all different phone numbers that I could not even block. I will not conduct any business further with TruGreen and I am on do not call list. Please respond with the process to purge all my record with your company so you can COMPLETE stop calling me. I want this stopped.

TruGreen Lawn Care

Zack, I apologize for not clarifying and elaborating on how the do not contact registry process works. It may take up to 30 days for full control. We apologize for any confusion

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

This review is for the TruGreen based in Albany, NY. When I first signed up with TruGreen it was spring 2015. I was going to sell my home and wanted the lawn to look good. I paid upfront for the full season. TruGreen serviced my lawn about a month later and not too long after that I received a bill. The bill said I owed them money. I had the TruGreen agent's cell phone so I immediately gave him a call. He was very apologetic and got the charges cleared.

Sometime in the summer I received a called from the Albany branch trying to peddle Japanese Beetle protection. I already put down my own pesticides so I politely declined the offer. The agent on the phone responded "Don't you care about your lawn?" Naturally, I said "Well, yeah" and the agent started scheduling pesticide treatments for my lawn. I had to tell her to stop and the Albany office worker became very rude like I was causing her trouble by not willingly accepting expensive treatments. After hanging up I called my agent to ensure I was not going to receive Japanese Beetle treatments. I also warned him that this was twice I felt like TruGreen was trying to screw me out of money.

Fall comes along and my lawn care treatments are completed. I do not think my lawn improved much, if at all, due to TruGreen's efforts. I compared pictures from previous years and anyone would be hard-pressed to pick out the year TruGreen treated my lawn. Also in the Fall I sold my house. In November, TruGreen calls up hoping to schedule winter services. I told them that I had to decline because I sold my home and no longer had a lawn to treat. The TruGreen caller said she would make a note of that on my record.

Throughout the winter I got letters forwarded to my new address asking me to sign up for TruGreen services. I trashed them all, for obvious reasons. Spring of 2016 I received a bill from TruGreen for my old property. Without any authorization on my part they had treated a lawn that was no longer mine and billed me for it. Once again I had to call and get the charges cleared. Once I told my story they were pretty quick to get the bill cleared, I will give them that. I told the customer service representative that I never wanted to hear from TruGreen again. No service will ever be authorized in my name for any property.

TruGreen called me today, Feb 20th 2017, hoping to treat the lawn I have not owned since fall of 2015. I stopped giving TruGreen the benefit of the doubt. I think it's a shady operation that does everything it can to steal homeowner's money. If you read this far I strongly recommend avoiding this company. They are just like ticks, draining you dry and difficult to get rid of.

Last year I started TruGreen services with the anticipation of hiring professionals to manage my yard care. Things started out alright as the first applications handled some of the issues (dandelions), but throughout the process one issue became worse as the year went on. I thought it was 'creeping charlie' and was not told otherwise by any of the TruGreen 'specialists' (the service letters after a visit did not mention any issue either). I travel for work and was not able to consistently check the quality of the weeds after each application, but did make a few additional services requests as the problem never seemed to get resolved.

Finally, I called in and informed them whatever they are doing was not working and that I would like to talk with a manager. It was about 3-4 weeks before a manager contacted me (I had to call back in and request again). This manager was able to get to my house quickly and immediately informed the issue was 'wild violets' and that it can be a difficult item to control and will require more applications to get it in control. Status of yard at the end of the services: Front Yard - Better, not great Back Yard - Wild Violet spread and the yard looks worse than before TruGreen as the violet seems to kill off the grass as it spreads.

I called in to express my disappointment with the services as I had not been informed of this issue and no information or solution had been provided. I do not understand how this growing problem was missed through my 8 applications if I had 'specialists' coming to do them. I informed them I would not have had an issue if the 'wild violets' had been addressed by ANY of their 'specialists' (again not a single service letter acknowledged the problem). To reconcile the issue I was offered 2 free applications. I explained how half of my yard has somewhat improved and the other half has gotten worse which means, at a maximum, I got half of what I paid for and should be compensated for the missing half. I was told the chemicals are costly and that 2 was the best they could do. I accepted this as it was the best they said they could offer and informed them I will probably be taking my business elsewhere.

The story above is at the end of last year. Just recently I received a call asking about prepaying for this upcoming year. I had not gotten any information of what was determined for the 2 free applications discussed (the representative on the call did not know either). After some research they told me one of the applications at the end of the year had been refunded. I checked my account and show no such credit nor was there on my bank account for the day they said it occurred. I have now requested the 2 applications discussed as a refund and to cancel my account.

To recap: No TruGreen 'specialist' who came for the applications was able to diagnose the issue. Poor communication to get me in contact with a manager. Once the issue had been diagnosed was informed I would need additional applications after paying for a full year of unsuccessful applications. Was told they could only provide up to 2 services refunded for the issue, even though there could have been a different plan put in place if it had been diagnosed earlier. Back yard looks worse than before TruGreen. The wild violet has spread and has encroached on areas that had nice grass. Apparently had a refund that I was given no notice or record of. I paid for professionals, I did not get what I paid for. Please see attached images for how my yard looked at the end of my TruGreen Services.

Signed up for TruGreen after someone knocked on my door. Paid about $350 for 1 year of service. After 1 year of service I was not sold on the program simply because my yard looked the same as when I didn't have their service. I attempted to cancel but was told I owed 2 additional months even though they had not serviced my yard since the last month on the contract. I argued for weeks and finally agreed to pay for one more year of service and they would remove the old balance (which I really paid because I signed up for another year.)

It's now been 2 years and the yard looks the same. They call me every month and try to upsell me something and it's very annoying, so today I canceled and was told I owe for 1 month and for 1 tree service. At this point, I just paid for it and canceled. Not worth arguing over. But for the recorded THEY DIDN'T SERVICE MY YARD for the additional month and I NEVER AUTHORIZED ANY TREE SERVICE. I would choose another provider if I were you!!! I am going to try Massey Services this year. My neighbors use them and their yard looks a lot nicer!!

TruGreen Lawn Care Company Profile