TruGreen Lawn Care

Service is always great. However, this time it was exceptional. The service technician came to apply fertilizer in the morning, but I told him that they would be cutting grass shortly. He rearranged his schedule to apply the fertilizer after the grass was cut. It is hard to find service like he offered. Thanks.

The Lawn looks good except for a few remaining Dandelions. The service people are always prompt and clean and give me suggestions on my bill. I have no complaints. I get lots of compliments on my lawn.

Philip did an outstanding job - His professionalism was remarkable. My lawn appears to have recovered from the stress of the cold winter and temperature fluctuations. I look forward to additional weed and fertilizer applications during the summer and fall in preparation for next year.

I subscribe to just the tree and shrub service. I really enjoy letting TruGreen take care of this aspect of my yard maintenance. Making sure the trees and shrubs are healthy is an important part of making a yard look nice, but it can require the purchase of special treatments that are expensive and only needed once a year. TruGreen takes care of all that for me, so I can take care of the rest of the yard.

I am very happy with my lawn, I hired TruGreen a few years ago and since then I have had a lawn that is thicker and greener. I always get a call letting me know the specialist will be coming. They always ring my doorbell to make me aware that they are here. The specialist will let me know what treatment they will give the grass. They always leave me a note letting me know what they have done. The specialist that comes to my house always takes care of answering my questions.

I have had TruGreen lawn service and still my lawn looks like weeds with sprinkle of grass. I called them in January as soon as I saw a few weeds. They came and applied the weed control... Nothing happened. My lawn started getting worse. Called again stating that did not see any change, they came and reapplied the chemicals. Instead of my lawn getting better, it got worst.

I asked for their management to come and have a look and review the type of weeds to apply the right chemicals but no one came. They scheduled me but kept rescheduling. It's April. Weeds are now in bloom. They actually said that they had come after the FEB application, when I am sure that no one came. There was no flag on my lawn and no service update left on my door. So they come in April around the 10th... NO CHANGE. Even the broadleaf weed that was there in Jan is still thriving.

My lawn looks more like weeds are letting the grass sneak in. So called again and they were supposed to come for a free treatment May 18th. This is over 5 weeks since the last application. I waited to talk to the technician. Around 1:30 pm, called the office to confirm that they are still coming. No one came. On May 19th, I get the standard email that the service was performed on my lawn. They must have invisible people working for I did not see anyone. No flag, no service notice at my door but somehow they have again this year performed the service without being on my lawn.

So far it's been a reapplications. Have to wait for 2 weeks after they apply and you see no results, then you call them, they then schedule, then within a few more weeks they come. By then it is already time for their scheduled next application. The service managers do not call back, nor do they come to inspect when a customer keeps calling for re-service. Why am I paying for services that have no impact on my lawn and service that they LIE are performed? I want to post my video of my lawn...

This is the best service I have had. I have experienced poor service from a number of lawn service providers. The report provided after each application is less than specific to my lawn - lots of boiler plate language - but they have responded when I call about a problem specific to my lawn. My front lawn grass has improved significantly. There is a decline in the grass at the rear of my property. I plan to call them today to discuss this. The technician was at my home this week but I was not available at that time. Our Florida weather presents a challenge for grass, especially this year - hotter than usual and dryer than usual. Lawns are stressed.

I am very satisfied with TruGreen because I am very much a senior therefore, doing the things that TruGreen does is no longer a option for me. The employees have always treated me with respect and courteous. They explain what they are doing and why. Yes I would recommend your company

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TruGreen Lawn Care?

My lawn has never been greener. I don't mind mowing when it has such good green color and is nice and thick. A field of dandelion nearby and none of them made it into my yard. Service staff is friendly and courteous.

We have been here only 1.5 years and the yard had been badly neglected prior to our purchase. So it has improved a lot, but we have had to have the lawn treated, aeration performed and trees and bushes sprayed. A lot to do. Just takes time for all these treatments to the yard to show an improvement.

I love getting a notice via phone and/or email. I would prefer not to take a call, but that is probably in my settings. A text and email is great. Also, I like the paper notices left, but they tend to be very generic and similar each time. A true evaluation of things that show some originality would be welcomed. And what I always want to know: When can I water, and what is danger to kids and pets? I do not always get that information. Maybe as well, it would be great to see a bit of a tentative schedule of the summer months. I know it must be a challenge to adhere to it, but to get an idea into my phone.

Dan always does an awesome job! My grass never looked so good! He takes the time to explain each application. I appreciate his concern for lawn. I can always count on him to do a great job servicing my lawn!

When I began TruGreen lawn service, I had a significant broadleaf weed infestation. One year later that problem is non-existent. My lawn is now vibrant. Early on, when I requested an extra spot weed treatment, my specialist came back quickly to give me the service. My experience has been very satisfactory, one annual payment gets the job done with great results and no hassle.

I had asked for the clovers in my lawn to be treated and TruGreen did a great job treating them and I think those weedy areas are now ready for some grass seed. I am pleased with the progress of my lawn.

The lawn looks much better already this year than last year. Our specialist comes when he's supposed to and is on time. He was very friendly and professional and did his job completely and quickly. He seemed to know just what the lawn needed and it looks so much better already. I think we are getting our money's worth. The specialist even remembered to close and lock the gate to the backyard without our having to tell him and that is very important to us as we have 2 very small dogs which cannot be allowed out of the backyard due to the busy nature of the road on which we live.

Only negative is that the weed killing product does not control all types of weeds. Most but not all. Application schedule is very reliable and they will come back to reapply application if a heavy rain occurred after application and the product was leeched into the soil.

All lawn service companies depend on their service technician to satisfy the customer. The young gentleman who handles my account is a 5 star performer & TruGreen should ensure that they hold onto him.

I am looking forward to healthy, beautiful shrubs and tree. I hoping for robust plants without insects and diseases. Thanks for your help to achieve that goal. I am tired of puny, sickly plants with diseases and bugs. I wish you would care for ornamental grasses and rosemary.

TruGreen has taken care of my yard for over 2 years. They have done a good job keeping my grass in good health. The two most recent services were done by Johnie who had great attention to details while working on the grass.

We were scheduled for a mosquito treatment last Friday (we have prepaid for all of the mosquito treatments) May 19th. We rearranged our schedule in order to receive this treatment. By 5 pm no one had showed up. I called and they said someone would still come, they work until dark. No one came. I called again Monday to complain, they said it had been unscheduled for some reason. I said "Well it needs to be rescheduled." I have heard nothing since...

Clean, quick and thorough service with immediate results favorable to my yard. Using this service minimized the risks that I use to take when I managed my yard maintenance. Now all have to do is trim the grass and keep the lawn watered. It looks great!

Last fall my wife contracted with TruGreen to service our yard. The front yard has always been a struggle, but the back yard has always been great. After scheduled visits from their technicians, spring came around and we noticed several areas where the grass was no longer growing and we now had this strange new grass growing in the front yard. We have lived here almost 18 years and this is the worst the yard has ever looked. We stopped all service and requested an on site visit from a supervisor. After 2 months we cancelled contract, then magically a representative called. We informed them we no longer wanted their service. The neighbors on both sides of us have beautiful lawns, so this was no disease as technician tried to claim, and where did the strange new grass come from?

Have given this company a chance (almost one year) and have a worse looking lawn than when I started. Have complained and received return visits but still lawn has weeds and now we have a mole or something tunneling in the yard. Have a huge dead spot where the lawn used to look lush and green 5 days after they sprayed but the weeds in that dead grass spot are still living. Was promised a call back from a manager and it's been over a week and no manager. Tech wrote that it was due to the drought we are in - but just on the other side of the property line there is a city owned park that does not have a sprinkler system and it has greener spots than I do and I run my sprinkler system and am paying a company (TRUGREEN) to ensure a green lawn. It has been a waste of money and time trying to get satisfaction.

I should have asked for recommendations from friends before calling TruGreen because after sharing our experience with my husband and my coworkers we have found that some had the same experience with TruGreen as we did. One said he was home one time and watched the tech get out of his truck put a sign in his yard and then drove away! Never sprayed. I work so I don't know it that happened in my case at any time but if you look at my yard I still have weeds. Looking for another company!!!

The gate to the backyard was left open. Fortunately, we discovered it before we let the dog out. Our neighbor spotted it and warned us. Otherwise, everything else was fine. I don't like to nitpick, but please help us out and leave the gates closed.

Jeremy ** is a asset to your program. He look over my lawn. Gave advice on what to do on areas that weren't in good condition, I was very pleased with that. I had your program 5 years ago. It was great in improving my lawn at that time. I believe it was fella named Paul. Also your program works.

I subscribe to the year round service and have for years. My lawn is one of the best in the neighborhood. People stop when walking by and comment on how thick my grass is. I also use the tree and shrub service and find they are disease free. It took about two years to get my lawn in the shape it's in now. I also think it's better for the environment because they do not over apply chemicals or store them haphazardly.

I am pleased with the overall appearance of my lawn. Although I did not meet the technician in person last visit, he did write down a few comments. One that my lawn mower blade was dull and that is why I get brown tips on my grass. I have since sharpened my blades and the brown tips have gotten noticeably better. I do take issue of two other comments. One that my lawn is heavily compacted. Last fall I rented a power aerator and made several passes in both directions over the entire lawn. This was one of your recommendations. The other was that some brown spots were caused by pet urine. I do not own a pet and my neighbor's dogs do not venture in my yard. I am just curious on how he arrives at his assumptions. Does he test for these things or are they just opinions. Overall I am pleased with the service and how well my lawn has responded to your treatments.

Brian ** has been doing my lawn for years. He does a great job and is always very courteous and helpful. He is always good about telling what needs to be done to keep the lawn looking good. He takes care of my lawn very efficiently.

I just had my first application done and the technician was great, explained the process to me thoroughly and what I should expect in terms of results. He also gave me tips on what I can do to help with the process. I was shocked by the cost as it was much cheaper than I expected it would be and how friendly everyone has been.

I am absolutely Happy with the TruGreen Service. Starting using them last October, my lawn was a mess covered with weeds, barely any grass. We are now the best on my street. TruGreen Professional are truly experts in their field. My neighbors even commented of how great our lawn looks, so green. They are very attentive to our concerns, they do not hesitate to act. Greatly Recommend Them!!! Totally Satisfied!

We had a year contract with TruGreen a couple of years ago. They showed up and put out weed killer or fertilizer from time to time. The fertilizer helped and maybe the weed killer worked somewhat but that is not the real complaint. A few months after the last treatment, we noticed a grass we had never seen in our yard popping up here and there. Didn't think much about it at the time but with the spring rains it has exploded. Areas that were solid Bermuda grass has this stuff all in it. I highly suspect that one of the fertilizer treatments was loaded with some sort of fine fescue seed and now my yard is covered in a grass that I don't want. Some got over in my neighbor's yard and I don't think he is going to be happy either.

Lawn is looking good and he advised that I cut it a bit longer in order to get rid of the Creeping Charlie. If this doesn't work then he advised on a service call to specifically treat the Creeping Charlie. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. In the past, I have had problems with changing the day of treatment.

This is very simple. I had an established lawn service for over a decade. I made the giant mistake of giving into the TruGreen salesman who offered a lower price. This was a little over a year ago. In that time period, TruGreen took a beautiful lawn and destroyed it. My lawn is nothing but weeds now. I have been calling and complaining for over 3 months. I have been lied to countless times. It is crystal clear their technicians have no clue what they are doing. I am being harassed by my homeowners association about the condition of my lawn. I was told for over a month that someone would be contacting me and visiting my property to review the issues. I was called ONCE by a guy named Tim who said he was coming out the next day. I never heard from or saw Tim.

After more phone calls a 'regional' rep did actually show up to my house, only to spew out more lies. He agreed that my lawn was pathetic and said they would fix it. Spoiler alert: nothing has happened. No one has been to my house, no one has done anything. He told me my lawn would be scheduled for aeration even though I had already had that performed. Crickets.... I have heard from no one. The day before TruGreen took over I had a lush lawn that I had spent thousands of dollars on. I now have nothing but clumpy weeds in my yard. I have had 2 companies quote me over $10,0000.00 to undo what TruGreen has done to my yard.

TruGreen may be one of the most pathetic companies to have such a large customer base. They WILL NOT honor their worthless guarantee. All they will do is blame YOU for their mistakes. DO NOT make the same mistake I made. Their is not a single human being at that company who will take responsibility for anything. It's almost like a pyramid scam. They promise you results and just pass you off to the next rep when there is a problem.

TruGreen Lawn Care Company Profile