toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Inform me when they are coming to service my lawn. Come when they say they are. The individual (Technician) performing the service always rings the door bell to let me know they are here to perform the service and make sure I have no issues since the last service. Inform me fully via writing what they did to my lawn (i.e.products applied etc.) at that particular service. Excellent Customer Service...

My lawn was a mess from the heat and drought of the summer. A professional from TruGreen came out, and inspecting my lawn. He explained what to expect from the service and when to get concerned if needed more.

Trugreen specialists come automatically when they are scheduled to without disturbing me and do their work. And when they are done they leave everything just the way it was - you would never know they had been there except for the hang tag they leave on your door handle.

We changed last year from Nature Scape to TruGreen, both our sons have your service and the results are awesome to both. At first the cost seemed high but after weighing everything we began your service. Every time the specialist has been extremely friendly, knowledgeable and seems to go out of the way to help or answer questions. We have been so happy that we informed our neighbor and she just signed up. We also appreciate the call ahead of time so we can mow, rake or do whatever.

Like a bad rash that you can't get rid of, this company is full of ABSOLUTE IDIOTS. I have been dealing with this company and TRYING to get rid of them for 3 years so I have finally decided to write a review. I did sign up with them a few years ago but after a few times of them leaving my back gate open EVERY TIME they were here, which allows my dog to get out at night. After I cancelled with them they continued to call me multiple times a year to see if we want our lawn done. Every "telemarketer" that called always promised to take me out of their call list. **. I think once you are with them, there is no way to get out.

Then today, they show up after 3 years and spray my yard. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I called them to cancel again. I assume that doesn't mean ** but at least the guy I talked to was friendly. Anyway, guess what I found out tonight? The gate was left open. I am surprised that anyone has had a good experience given that this company seems to staff itself with... Well, let's just say, this company sucks. As someone who doesn't give online reviews, I am going to do everything I can to give them bad reviews everywhere I can. Buyer beware.

We had an issue with our lawn service being performed the same day we had torrential rains. I contacted customer service and they immediately agreed the service should probably have been delayed. They watched the weather forecast, came out a week later and reapplied the needed lawn services. It was a no hassle experience. We will definitely continue to use TruGreen for our lawn service and recommend them to our friends. Great lawn service, excellent customer service. In the photos you can definitely see where our lawn stops and our neighbor's begins. A huge difference!

TruGreen total yard care. My lawn is starting to look good for spring and summer. The grass needs to get "greener". My shrubs seem to be doing well. TruGreen is a pleasure to deal with and I always pay for the year in one payment so that I can get the discount.

Our lawn is healthy and looks great. We love our lawn. Are very proud to be TruGreen customers. TruGreen provides excellent service at a reasonable price. We are extremely satisfied with our lawn and with TruGreen. David, our service representative is very prompt and does a great job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TruGreen Lawn Care?

I like the communication, specifically the call ahead that someone is coming the next day. I always let my landscaper know not to cut the grass until at least a day after TruGreen is performing a treatment. I also enjoy the details of the visit and the recommendations provided on the service ticket. Since starting the program in September of last year, I've gotten a lot of compliments on the yard, especially in the back where it has always been difficult to grow grass due to being so close to the river and being on a decline. My backyard used to be swamp after the rain with puddles, etc. While it still gets waterlogged, there's grass where there was once just weeds and moss. I've recommended TruGreen to others and told my story about the backyard as an example. Thanks!

Sold yearly lawn care service to me at a certain price but performed all applications in 6 months. At the end of 6 months they started billing me monthly. If continued with their service it would have cost me 2x the amount quoted for the year. Complained to the local office and no returned call. Called again, spoke to a supervisor. She could not fix the problem. I asked for the manager to call. Darin called back after a week and a half and left a message to call him on the customer service number. I called back and went through all the options to get to his office but he was too busy to speak to me. I waited a couple days for a return call from Darin which never materialized. I got tired of waiting and decided to change to WeedMan and happy with their service. Darin finally called back 2 and a half week later to resolve the issue however the frustration and problems I had with their service and customer care wasn't worth it.

I called TruGreen sometime around the end of March, beginning of April 2016, thinking I would be able to schedule someone to come out and take a look at my lawn with me to tell me how they could best help. I quickly realized that the people answering the phone are there to get you to buy a service over the phone and they are not interested in consulting first. I went ahead and paid for a full year's services in advance for the discount.

After a few months of seeing no real results I responded to an email requesting a review and let them know I was not happy with the services. Even after their applications I continued to pick weeds and didn't see any change in the health of my yard. They responded that if weeds were still present you have to call for reapplications. The weeds never went away. Knowing I was unhappy with the service, TruGreen continued to come out in 2017 to do three additional applications; now totaling $127 within 6 weeks. That's almost half of what a full year's worth of services cost me last year.

So they continued to provide service with no results, but this time just charge me more. To this point I have still not seen any change in the condition of my yard and continue to pull weeds every weekend. I finally called and canceled, and they are still holding me liable for payments for services that seem to have done nothing. I would not recommend this company to anyone for lawn care.

Procedure and application carefully explained. Jason ** was our Specialist and very knowledgeable. Recommendation made for Lawn. Also, indicated willingness to do follow-up if necessary. Particular attention to Creeping Charlie. Pleasant experience. We would recommend TruGreen to any potential customer.

Lawn was treated once and looks great. Hope it looks this good all year. I would recommend your service to anyone wanting a referral. I have the best looking lawn on our block I feel. I look forward to upcoming service.

My weeds are very healthy. I don't find acct. # on my statement nor order #. Who am I? An 83 yr. old widow, homeowner who would like to have my weeds killed. Perhaps it will happen before the end of this season... joy indeed.

Specialist was friendly, knowledgeable and explained the service to be provided. The specialist was well dressed and professional. The office staff worked with us to discuss pricing, frequency and expectations with no surprises. Lawn looks good. The specialist spoke with us before and after the service to make sure he had answered any questions we would have.

We have received many compliments on the appearance of our lawn. The specialist came on the scheduled day, rang the bell, introduced himself and on completion we had a conversation about lawn care. He was friendly, and professional. The job was well done and we have used TruGreen for a number of years both for lawn care and care of our irrigation service. We have been well pleased and consider that is certainly worth the money. In the past we have used other companies and done it ourselves but TruGreen is the best.

I had a very unpleasant experience after having TruGreen service my lawn for approximately 10 years. I always pay my bill on time. Overall, their customer service was acceptable, with a few issues that were difficult to resolve, but I would say I would have rated them a "3-star" over the years. My lawn looked good, but I have good soil and conditions. I used them because I did not want to remember what lawn care products to apply (and when to apply them). Easier to hire them, I thought. For the first 8 years, it was OK. The lawn looked good... I had a few issues, which when I told the service tech about them, he did not seem to give a hoot. Instead, I just got excuses.

In fact, about two years ago, I cancelled the TruGreen service and switched to "Scotts" Lawn Care. Unfortunately, apparently, the two companies had some kind of merger, and soon the same TruGreen truck and tech showed up to do the treatments. He told me they had merged, with a smirk on his face... Alas... modern living.

Last year, the drought did some pretty serious damage to my lawn. I began raking and seeding up the dead grass, and reseeded a portion of my lawn. After I just started doing this TruGreen just happened to call and ask if I wanted to get aeration and seeding. I said yes, thinking that would work, with the soils deposited on the surface, and the seed, it would be as good as me doing it. The service was just under $300. They came out, but I saw NO seed on the lawn, only a small pile left on my driveway. I thought that was odd, and got on my hands and knees searching for seed. All I could find was the seed I put out... which was different because it was a seed coated in blue. But since I have done my lawn for years, I know what regular seed looks like. I called them about this, and they said they would send someone out to spread some seed.

Weeks went by, and two "supervisors" came out. One tried to sell me another service... but no seed. Finally, after several calls, and 6 weeks, I was told "not to worry because the service is guaranteed." Finally, someone came out and spread the seed. By then, all of the blue seed had sprouted because I was watering it. Since it was November, however, it was too late in the year for it to sprout. So I lost the advantage of the fall seeding over the aeration. Come spring, my lawn looked awful, and got inundated with moss.

Since I was thinking about selling my house, I called them again in late winter to get them to honor the guarantee they espoused. I was told it was too early to do anything and to call back in April. I did, and after several calls, they sent out a supervisor, who had about six reasons why I was wrong when I said they did not seed after the aeration. This included: the seeds fall in the aeration holes; I did not water the lawn enough and it takes 6 weeks to germinate; he knows the person who aerated my lawn, and he would not have forgot to seed... and basically said I was lying when I said I watered the lawn, and that all of the seeds could not have fallen directly into the aeration holes which were separated by 6 inches on center and only about 3/4 inch in diameter. He also could not say the name of the person after telling me he was so certain he was reputable.

Well, I know a list of BS when I hear it. Anyway, I said I wanted to speak to his supervisor. What a waste of time that was. He started by telling me that he had worked with the other guy for 20 years, and while he can have issues, the way the lawn was described, that TruGreen could not do anything to help me. So much for the guarantee. Instead, he offered to refund my money for the aeration and seeding. So much for standing behind your product. When I expressed dissatisfaction with that answer, and cancelled my service, he was taken aback, at first, but said OK, and tried to give me a cancellation reference number. I asked him to text it to me, since I was driving.

When I didn't get it, I called back to get it. I figured at that time I would also try to talk to someone who understands customer service... and wound up getting connected to him, again. He asked me why I kept calling back, and hung up on him earlier. I did not hang up on him, but I did get tired of listening him tell me that he would not do anything to help me get my lawn back. I ended the call asking him to text me the cancellation number, which he said he would. At one point, he said something about my "ignorance." Not a word to use when talking to a long time customer. I can understand all of the issues with lawns not being perfect, but the rudeness that they showed when things were not going well was unacceptable. It is when things are not going right that people show their True (Green) colors.

There were so many weeds that had taken control over the winter that I had doubts if I would ever be able to reclaim our lawn. After our first treatment on March 22, the lawn started to look better. The technician arrived very early and had the job done in no time. Looking forward to more TruGreen care in the coming weeks so that the grass is the only green plant in our yard.

I have three negative experiences with TruGreen where I was schedule for my lawn to be service and on three separate occasions TruGreen failed to show up. One of the appointments was schedule on the fall on Friday and I was surprise they did not show up and after I call I was told they do not work on Friday during the Fall season.

I was schedule on Wednesday April 12, 2017. They did not show or communicate, then I contacted them and I was told I was going to be service on Friday 4/14 and they did not show. I contact customer service, requested to talk to a supervisor, I was told all supervisor were in a meeting at 6:15 pm and it will take between 24 to 48 hours for someone to call me. Extremely poor customer service and not a reliable company.

I was a Scott's Lawn Care customer for a few years. OK service. TruGreen purchased Scott's last year and continued service without notification other than changing the name on invoices. I had two treatments performed by TruGreen 11/14/16 and 12/15/16. I now have several areas of completely dead lawn (mud) due to over application of product. Called TruGreen 4/10/17 and waited on hold for thirty minutes before hanging up. Used TruGreen complaint/communication online via their website. No response in four days.

Called again using a new customer number included in the constant emails they send trying to sell more services. Finally got to an incredibly rude customer service (Diane) agent who was able to cancel future services (no confirmation number provided), but she was unable to connect me to or provide name of the "branch manager" who I would need to speak to regarding the destruction of my property. Left another message that won't be returned. TruGreen will not damage my property, steal $954.00, and refuse to discuss reparations. Complaints made to local Consumer Protection. BBB, etc.. If I don't receive refund of $954.00 plus cost of repairing lawn immediately, I will file via Small Claims Court.

TruGreen came out to aerate yard today. The operator left a note saying that the backyard was "too soft to aeration". However, he proceeded to till up or should I say destroy 2/3 of my back lawn. He ripped up the existing sod and left me with a royal mess. I have taken pictures and video and plan to contact an attorney to sue for damages.

Am very happy with the results of my TruGreen service! Grass is very green and has been growing at a fantastic rate. The few spots I have that were bare have begun to fill in beautifully. So far I am very happy with the service and recommend it to others.

The manager "Norman" at the Randolph, NJ branch was the only person I could contact for days. Only because I have his cell phone number, and I would be on hold forever and no one would pickup so I had to call his cell phone. He was very helpful and stayed on the line for as long as it took to solve my problem. He is a credit to TruGreen!!

Specialist was completely awesome, nice, professional and answered all my questions. My lawn has changed a little but still changed. Not for sure If I will call back so was going to give it another week for the chemicals to settle in more.

Like that I get a call telling me when the service will be done, never had that service with other companies. Good explanation on card what was done on my lawn for that day. Overall pleased so far, first year I have used TruGreen.

Thanks to TruGreen, I know that our lawn is going to look good, although our home is set off the main road and is fairly large, we are proud of our lawn and its care with no weeds and spots. We always receive scheduling courtesy calls. We are given the time frame of when to expect the lawn specialist. All of the instructions are given to us from how and when to mow and water the lawn. We are informed of which treatments are to be done and/or needed treatments and why and what to expect from the treatments. Our lawn specialist are always very professional and courteous. We trust that the lawn specialist knows what to look for and we appreciate the service over the years. (So glad my dear husband follows the instructions for height setting his riding mower and sprinkler timing).

I do most things myself, but lawn science and maintenance is not one of them. Leave it to the pros. It's nice to come home after a long day and see that my lawn is checked off of the things to do list!

I am pleased with my sales contact and the technician that comes to my house. The technician always explains what the application is for that month and the purpose. I have owned this house less than two years and it had a ton of weeds. Now it is mostly weed free.

I felt that my front yard was not thickening up like my back yard had after a treatment so called and more fertilizer was put in some places on my front yard. HOPEFULLY this will do the trick and my lawn will look wonderful.

Our lawn tech Alvin ** does a thorough job each time, resulting in a healthy lawn environment. He also advises me if he sees anything that needs attention and always closes the gate on the way out, which is very important to me.

You cannot reach anyone on the phone. I have called a zillion tolls free numbers, trying every option and get put on hold over 3 hours. I also left call back numbers and only once did someone call me but it was not a TruGreen number just unknown so of course I did not answer. They schedule service and never show up. We prepaid and only using them this year as we used Scotts lawn care who TruGreen now took over. Never again!!!

Our service person was Nate ** who spoke with us prior to applying fertilizer. He was prompt, courteous, and friendly, and we are pleased with the service TruGreen has provided. We would definitely recommend this company as our lawn has never looked better--lush and green.

We live off Narcoossee Road in a nice neighborhood and have won yard of the month several times. TruGreen will drive you crazy with calls and miscommunication. The right arm does not know what the left arm is doing and having your lawn cared for does not have to be so complicated. A manager will call you when things get very annoying and he will tell you he is your point of contact moving forward then nothing is handled right then either. Their staff communication system is seriously flawed. You get whatever treatment they send when they want to send it and billing stays messed up. I just gave up - life is too short.

TruGreen Lawn Care Company Profile