2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5
Based on 1,596 ratings submitted in the last year

Cinch Home Services, who offers a variety of products including the TotalProtect Home Warranty, is a home warranty provider with more than 40 years of experience. Cinch offers coverage for appliances, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical and more. Costs start at less than $1 a day. Cinch has a six-month guarantee on covered repairs. Plus, some plans offer appliance discounts, credit toward air conditioner or water filters and a free leak sensor.

TRUSTe Certified Privacy
180 Day Workmanship Guarantee

BOTTOM LINE

Cinch Home Services offers three home warranty plans at affordable monthly rates. Although its service fees are a bit higher, the company has an excellent workmanship guarantee.

PROS

• Plans starting at less than $1 a day
  • Great coverage
  • Long workmanship guarantee

CONS

• Higher service fee

Top Cinch Home Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cinch Home Services?

I made a claim to Cinch for a plumbing issue. They came out quickly and got it taken care of. I had a toilet leak and a shower leak, and they fixed both of them. The tech was great. He knew what he was doing. He fixed it and was nice about it.

Submitting claims to Cinch has been really easy. I just go to their site and type in what my problem is. When their techs come out, they ask what the problem is and after I tell them, they fix it. Cinch has met my needs.

Cinch Home Services Call Now Toll Free (866) 408-0016 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Cinch services

Cinch offers three plans — the Appliances Plan, the Built-in Systems Plan and the Complete Home Plan. Each plan comes with standard benefits.

• 180-day workmanship guarantee: If there’s a problem with an appliance or system in the first 180 days after a covered repair, Cinch will fix it again with no additional charge.
  • Protection for preexisting conditions: You won’t have to pay for repairs just because of a preexisting home condition you didn’t know about.
  • Rust and corrosion coverage: Your service request won’t be denied because of rust.
  • New appliance discounts: Cinch can help you save money when purchasing new appliances.
  • Additional home management tools: Plans include $25 toward A/C or refrigerator filters and a free sensor to detect water leaks.

Cinch coverage

Cinch has three levels of coverage. For the best value and highest level of coverage, we recommend the Complete Home Plan. The Cinch Appliances Plan is the most affordable option, and the Built-in Systems Plan offers a moderate level of coverage.

You have several options for filing a claim with Cinch. You can call the customer service line, file a request through your online account or open a claim through Cinch's Alexa app.

Cinch Appliances Plan
Cinch’s most affordable plan has coverage for the following items:
  • Clothes dryers
  • Clothes washers
  • Cooktops
  • Dishwashers
  • Food centers (built-in)
  • Free-standing ice makers
  • Microwaves (built-in)
  • Ranges
  • Range exhaust hoods
  • Refrigerators
  • Trash compactors (built-in)
  • Wall ovens
  • Smoke detectors
  • Sump pump
  • Toilets
  • Water heater
  • Whirlpool/jetted tub (built-in)
Cinch Complete Home Plan
The Cinch Complete Home Plan covers everything in both the Appliances and Built-in Plan to give you the most comprehensive protection and it includes Homeowners Insurance Deductible Reimbursement.

Cinch cost

We found that the most comprehensive Cinch plan with the highest deductible in Houston, Texas, costs $49.99 a month. Cinch’s plan costs vary based on where you live and the deductible you choose. Cinch has three deductible, or service call fee, levels: $100, $125 or $150. Expect a higher monthly cost if you choose a lower deductible.

PlanService call feeAverage monthly cost
Appliances$150$34.99/mo
Built-in Systems$150$39.99/mo
Complete Home$150$49.99/mo
Prices quoted for Houston, TX. Prices may vary by location. Request a free quote to receive pricing for your location.

Cinch FAQ

How can I manage my Cinch plan?
You can manage your Cinch plan from your Cinch account online, which lets you download your contract, open a service request and update your information.
Does Cinch have a workmanship guarantee?
Yes, if a problem resurfaces within 180 days after the covered repair, Cinch makes a new repair at no cost to you.
Are there limits on repairs?
Yes, in some cases there are limits to the amount Cinch will pay to repair specific items.
Is Cinch a new home warranty company?
No. Cinch Home Services was previously known as Cross Country Home Services and sold warranties under the TotalProtect brand. The company recently changed its name to highlight its commitment to making owning a home easier.
Does Cinch offer any other coverage?
Pools, spas, well pumps and sump pumps are optional add-ons. Cinch also offers separate plans for surge protection, tech support and preventive maintenance.

Do we recommend Cinch?

We highly recommend the coverage Cinch offers. Its three plans, in particular the Complete Home Plan, offer great coverage at affordable rates. The 180-workmanship guarantee is two to three times as long as the guarantee provided by its competitors. We also like that it has several ways to open a service request, including through the Alexa app.

Cinch Home Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cinch Home Services?

Original review: June 8, 2020

I've had TotalProtect for over 10 years and the reason I’ve kept them was, at first, when they were TotalProtect, they were kind and courteous. They listened, and they were fair. If you told them something, they would look into it, and they would get back to you and you would come to an agreement. There were a couple of problems, but we just ironed them out. Now, when this new company took over, I don’t find them as well as when I was under TotalProtect, but I’ve chosen to stay with them rather than to change and start over with another company. I had a serious problem when my dishwasher went out and they had Advance Plumbing come here and look at it. The man said it would be more to fix it and then he couldn't find the part.

They then said they were going to get a new one. I’m 71, so I’m not good with computers, but when I was offered the new one, they showed me. I had me to go on the computer to see and I found that it wasn’t reputable to what I had. It was a one-star in every review. Every review showed that it wasn’t any good, and I told them about that. It took them almost two weeks. I gave them a number that I saw that was on that line where that one was then finally, they decided to look at the one that I showed them. I even said I’d pay the difference, which was $25. When they decided to get that one, the delivery guys brought the dishwasher out and set it down and the guy looked and said I needed a different hose.

He also said they were going to leave the unit on the floor and I had to get somebody to change that. The other guy then said they would call in and the company would send a plumber. It wrapped on all the rest of that week and I didn't hear from them. No plumber showed up either, and the dishwasher was sitting in the middle of my floor. I called the warranty company back and that’s another difference. I used to not have a problem speaking to an individual but when you call now, it’s extremely hard. When I finally talked to a guy, he was short and very abrupt too. You never know what an individual’s going through, but if someone is going to be in that type of service, they should try to be cordial. There's no need to be abrupt and rude.

I asked to speak to his manager and he said he didn't have a manager available, so I hung up and ended the conversation. I called back the next day and I got a gentleman who put me on hold for forever. When he came back, he said they didn't know why the delivery guy told me that. He said they don’t send out plumbers and I had to get somebody then he hung up. By then, I was really frustrated, so I looked up some plumbing companies, but I knew a plumber who ran Brewer Plumbing Service. He came out and he said all the delivery guy had to do was a little knob. Anyway, he changed that and he took the old one out then put something in and connected it. The service fee would've been $125, but because I knew him, he charged me $100.

I paid him out of my pocket and I’m still paying my monthly with TotalProtect, whoever the new people is. I was a regular nurse, but now, with Covid going on, I’ve been just doing some part-time essential work. When my daughter tried to run the dishwasher, she asked what was coming out the front. I thought it was water, so I said maybe the plumber didn't connect it. I called him back and I told him that water was coming out of the front. He came back and when he started to run the dishwasher through the cycle, he heard a big noise. He opened up the unit, but he didn't charge me.

He said I had two problems, so I was going to have to call an 800 number and have them send me a tech out. He said the top that goes around was springing back and forth. That was not supposed to do that and something needs to be done about the top spindle. The plumber also said I was missing a piece. There's a connection for a bottom and there isn't a bottom. I called the 800 number, and supposedly, they are going to send somebody out on Thursday to look at it. For as long as I’ve been dealing with TotalProtect, this is the first time I’ve ever experienced this. I’ve gone through the ringer and I still don’t have a dishwasher. This has taken over a month as well.

Cinch Home Services response

Carolyn - We are thrilled you have been a valued customer for 10 years! We hope you remain a valued customer for many years to come and appreciate your feedback to help improve our processes. - Austin

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

The Realtor that we used when we relocated to Cincinnati suggested that we ask for a home warranty on the house that we purchased and she was the one that recommended HMS. We’ve had it for about 18 years now. Submitting a claim to them was just like every other company. It started off where I would talk to a live person a lot. Now, it’s not so easy to do that. I have to follow quite a few prompts through the voicemail to finally talk to a live person. It’s become more automated. Over the years, it’s gotten more and more difficult. Like for the renewal, for example. Three years ago, there was a rep that would call and talk about renewing the policy. Now, I'd get three emails and one thing in the mail, and that’s about it. It was not so much buyer-friendly. But that was what stood out about them. I’ve checked other companies over the years, and I found them more customer-friendly than the other ones at that time.

The contractors that came out were probably not the best known for the area that I currently live but the equipment and the panel trucks they drive in are usually decent shapes. All the ones that we’ve had in Florida always wore a uniform and they look respectable. It’s not like we're getting a third-rate person to come and fix the air conditioner. Their quality of work is good.

However, I had a couple of hiccups. I live in about an hour south of Sarasota in Florida and an hour north of Fort Myers and the problem is HMS doesn’t have contractors in my little town. It’s always somebody that has to drive an hour or an hour and 15 minutes to get to my home. There’s not a lot of vendors to choose from that wanna travel to my area. That’s the first thing. So, a lot of times, if it’s in July and I'd get an air conditioner issue, the contractors that would service here are booked solid. But they show up within their allotted time of 48 hours being here. When I lived in Cincinnati, it was much easier because I live closer to the city. I could call and get someone out the same day or the next day.

When my air conditioner was out, I called HMS on a Friday night at 5:30, which was terrible because the contractors were all closed at 5:00 on Fridays, and they'd have skeleton crews that work on Saturday for fixing air conditioners. HMS gave me a company’s name and telephone number so I called then the phone actually rolled to a different number and it rang, and I got a voice mail, and I left a voice mail. I didn’t get any callback Friday night. I called Saturday morning at 8:00, then I called again at 10:00. I called again at noon. Finally, a guy picked up the phone and pretty much cussed me out once I’ve done the other because I was bothering him so much. I told him that it was the number that I got and that it was rolling to his phone from a business phone as I was not dialing it direct. It was Monday morning before I could talk to anyone, but it wasn’t HMS’ fault. It was the contractor.

What happened was the girl that works for the office was sick that day and the boss routed the phone to the wrong phone number. He made a typo. Instead of 4 5, he typed in 4 6, and this poor guy was kinda upset. He was getting phone calls at all times of day and night so I felt sorry for him. Then I said that I wanted somebody else to come out. It was 88 degrees and humidity was 88%. I couldn’t go without air conditioning. Once it was resolved, the guy came out the next day. He had to order the part, but they were able to bypass the issue to make the air conditioner run until they got the new circuit board in, and then they came back and fixed it. So, it worked out fine, but it was kinda stressful from Friday night till Monday morning.

Cinch Home Services response

Thanks for sharing your experience Tim. We appreciate your feedback to help improve our customer satisfaction. - Austin

Original review: April 29, 2020

I'm happy with TotalProtect. It's not TotalProtect that I'm having issues with. It's the company that came out to my home. When my washer and dryer stopped working, I ended up calling TotalProtect and they went ahead and put in the order for a company to come out. That company was A&S Services and they sent this technician by the name of Mike, who was a very rude person.

The first time he came, I wasn't home but I was just down the street and when my son didn’t open the gate for him, he was only gonna give me 10 minutes to get here until I could give him the deductible. Straight out, he said he needed his deductible before he could start. I was being polite and I gave him the deductible. Then he checked my washer and dryer, and he said he was gonna order a part. He took pictures of it. I had to wait three weeks to get this washer and dryer going. I'm a foster parent with three autistic non-verbal kids. They pee in the bed. It was just terrible.

When the part got here, Mike came in and I opened the gate for him. Then he said he would walk behind me and close my gate. Then he said, “You work out?” I went, “Excuse me?” So I asked for his name and he couldn’t give it to me. I told him I had spoken to a Mike, the dispatcher and this guy said that was another Mike. He said he’s Mike too and he’s the other’s supervisor. He walked in and he was going to the garage that's attached to my house. I went into the house and a few minutes later, he knocked at my door and said there was a problem. He had the wrong part. I asked, “Don't you guys have extra parts at the warehouse? Don't they match the serial number to make sure that the parts that came in matches with what you guys order?" He said it wasn’t his job and that if I have a problem, to call his supervisor. He is such a jerk.

When I called the supervisor, I didn't get a hold of a supervisor. I got a hold of Mike. I asked if this guy was his supervisor and he said no and that he was just a technician. I told him I needed the guy out of my house, that he was being very rude and that I didn’t like the little comments that he was saying. He did not yell at me because he's very calm. But with the words that he said, he was just mean. When I went back to the technician, I told him, "You know, you lied to me." He said he didn’t and that he told me he was a technician supervisor. I said that he told me he was Mike’s supervisor and he said I just didn’t understand. I told him he needed to leave my house and ever since that happened, I've been having so many issues. I even had an issue with a girl named Alicia, their representative. She was very rude. It's frustrating.

I called the warranty company and told the rep I didn’t want that company here. I had gotten a call from somebody at that company and they told me that Mike was gonna come to my house because he was really pissed off. I don't know what he was gonna do. So I ended up calling the police and made a police report. I have my daughter, my son and my daughter-in-law here. I do not want him stopping by my house because now, he's accusing that I tried to seduce him.

TotalProtect told me that they were gonna go ahead and give me another company, which they did. But when I made an appointment with that company, the girl was being rude. I told her my call was an emergency and she said all calls are emergencies. The earliest she could get someone out here was gonna be Thursday and I said, “"You know what, that's fine. I've been without a washing machine for freaking three weeks, and a dryer."

After all that happened, I got a phone call from the first company again saying that Richard was supposed to come back to my house because I didn't want Mike here anymore. Then Richard said he wasn’t going out anymore and that he had told Mike. Mike said it was okay and that we had another company but he was gonna find out what company was gonna go here. I guess there's a program where they could see what company is gonna come out to my house. This is sad the way they work with things. This is sad how Mike wants to get somebody back. It's wrong. I don't want anything to do with that company whatsoever.

Then I got a call from the second company saying they had to cancel that Thursday appointment and make it for Friday. It was ridiculous. So then I started thinking when Mike found out what company was coming out to my home. I ended up canceling with the second company. I don't need this issue. I'm very disappointed. But it's not TotalProtect I'm having issues with. They have been very good to me. When my refrigerator broke, I called TotalProtect and they sent out a company that was very polite. The man that came in ordered a part and said that when the part comes in, he would be out here. He fixed my refrigerator and I didn’t have any issues. For this washer and dryer claim, I'm asking for my deductible back but TotalProtect said they couldn't give it back to me. It would be up to the company that came out to my home.When I asked the company, they wouldn't give it to me.

Cinch Home Services response

Laura, We’re sorry that your experience with one of our service vendors was unsatisfactory and we want to let you know that is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide our homeowners. We would like to follow up with you personally to address any concerns you may have and ensure that it will not happen again. Please respond with your full property address and my team will follow up with you personally. Thank you, Austin

Original review: April 21, 2020

I had a claim for the hot water heater and the people that Cinch Home sent out said that they had to repipe this and this. I told them that they didn't have to do that. Instead, I told them to bring me the hot water heater and put it there. But they said they couldn't do that. I called Cinch Home back and told them that the morons they sent out here were no good. They told me to just send them the bill, but when I did, they said that the company I hired were not on their contracting list.

Then, my furnace went out. At the time, it was 22 below 0 in Chicago and there was no way I could wait for Cinch Home to send the serviceman out to do it. It was gonna freeze up the water pipes then I'd have more of a mess to do, and only my appliances would go. I had to have the furnace done right then and there, and I told them about it. But they said they were sorry and that they didn't care about that. Cinch Home need to improve on their people. They’re in Florida and whoever I dealt with didn’t know what was going on in the whole underground. Nothing freezes in Florida and you can go without heat there. But you can’t go without heat here in Chicago in the winter.

They also told me to send them a bill but even when I did, they did nothing. And I was disappointed with them. Compared to that, the guy I called came out and checked the furnace in two hours. Then, it was back up and running, but it was no good. He said it was an old furnace and suggested that I replace it. I asked how long it was gonna take and he said that he could be here the next day and change it in one day. I agreed and it only took him a day to come out. He came out in the middle of the night and put the new furnace in.

Other than that, Cinch Home took care of my air conditioning unit at one time and that took them four weeks to do, which was no big deal because it was summer time and it was warm. But at another time, my air conditioning was blowing warm air and the serviceman was sent out three days later. He said that they had to charge it with Freon. I agreed and when he did, it cost me $65 at the time instead of a 125. After he charged it up, it was working. But it started getting warm again, so I called them up and told them about it.

The guy came out and said that there was a hole somewhere in there. He said they'd have to replace this and this. But I told him to call the home warranty company and explain to them what he had to do. He then said that for him to to take things out, I had to pay 400. I told him to get the approval for the repairs from Cinch Home and I would remove the unit myself. But then, he said I needed other things. Also, one time, the tech who came out said that he needed to replace a 220 60 amp breaker. But that was put in when they installed the appliance. I told him that that thing was perfect and to just replace the parts that he was supposed to.

All in all, I have Cinch Home for a long time and and they're good. So far, they've taken care of the minor stuff such as stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and recently, they sent out a tech who cleaned my dryer. But the people they sent out to do the major repairs would add stuff on thinking that I was a dummy. Cinch Home has to get better contractors and they have to set something else up, especially in the Corn Belt up in here in the north. They gotta find people that can be out here quickly.

Cinch Home Services response

John -We are sorry to hear that your interaction with one of our service providers was less than satisfactory. We work hard daily to identify weaknesses and tweak our processes to ensure our customers have the best experience possible. We appreciate your feedback, and ensure it is provided within our company for further review. Sincerely, Christine

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I've been with Cross Country for at least 10 years. Historically, their service is great. They're responsive. The vendors that they've dispatched to our home are effective and efficient in resolving matters. But I had an experience with them over the course of the last three weeks that was not positive. I responded to a survey back today regarding that very negative experience.

Evidently, the vendors that they would normally contract with no longer have a contract in my area. My claim was outsourced to a different warranty company that did have a contract with a vendor in the area. I wasn’t working directly with them but I was going through them then they were having to outreach to the other vendor to follow up for me or find out where we were in the process. I requested that they escalate it because it had to do with our refrigerator freezer in our home and it took three weeks to get the refrigerator running. We went three weeks without a major appliance in our home. I'm not very pleased.

Also, I did all the follow-up like me contacting the vendor or me contacting the warranty company. The second time that I contacted them, I requested that it be escalated and was told that it was. The fourth time that I contacted them, I was told that it had never been escalated. By that time, the vendor had already contacted me that the parts were in. I wanted to schedule the appointment for a repair but the vendor wouldn't schedule it until they had the parts.

When the parts came in, I had to find their next available appointment which was a full three weeks from the first time that they came out to inspect the appliance. That was odd to me because we've had things repaired. We've even had a refrigerator repaired before although not this particular one in question. The vendor came out the same day, inspected it, and fixed it the same day. But for this particular claim, the gentleman from the vendor came out on a Friday, inspected it, and said they were gonna have to order parts. I needed to unplug the refrigerator and let it completely thaw. He told me that unfortunately, it was a Friday. By the time he could get back to the office, it could be Saturday or Monday before they could enter my paperwork. In reality, it was actually the following Tuesday that the paperwork got entered and that's when I tried to start speeding things up with no luck.

What I'm used to with Cross Country is they dispatch somebody out, they address the issue, and they resolve the issue the same day. Very rarely have I had a situation where there was an issue like after the first year when we had an issue with the plumbing. They dispatched somebody out who ended up making the problem worse. They told me that they couldn't resolve the problem and that I would either need to contact the warranty company or their office. The tech left and I called their office back. They said they couldn't get somebody else out there to fix what needed to be fixed. It was after Christmas and I would have to wait five more days to get somebody out.

I called the warranty company back and they dispatched a new vendor within probably 24 hours and had the issue resolved within 15 minutes. They handled that one well because they were willing to dispatch a different vendor out. But with my refrigerator claim, it's a little bit different. My guess is the last time we had a refrigerator worked on under this warranty company, they used a Sears repair technician but Sears is no longer in our area. They closed. My guess is if there are still some Sears repair places within the country, their contracts are probably is still active. But in our area, with Sears pulling out, I'm sure that was part of the problem.

When I called in and asked for them to escalate the issue, it should have been escalated. They should have not told me that it was gonna be escalated. A note on the account to contact the customer for a follow-up to let me know that it had been escalated or where things were in the process would have been appreciated. The vendor was upset that I was calling them for follow-up because they weren't the friendliest.

The work was good but it was kind of a continual "Why do you keep calling me?" sort of thing. They would tell me they were waiting on the warranty company. When I would call the warranty company, they would tell me they were waiting on the vendor. I'm certain this is because they outsourced the request. Overall, the warranty coverage is good. As with anything with time, the out of pocket has gone up but it's still $100. And if you think about having to replace parts or have work done, you're still saving quite a bit of money with only paying $100.

Cinch Home Services response

William, We have an unwavering commitment to provide exceptional service and we appreciate your detailed feedback. Thanks for sharing! - Angela

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

It's very easy to use. When you call, they're right on it. All the contractors I've had have been good. I've had a plumber come out. I've had someone look at my dishwasher and my refrigerator. All of them have been responsive. I had two issues with my refrigerator. The thing I liked about the company the most was they only charged me one deductible because I had the same appliance twice and the contractors came back. I would recommend Cinch highly.

Cinch Home Services response

Joyce - We appreciate your recommendation and we're thrilled to hear this has been your experience. We hope to service your needs for many years to come. - Austin

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Cinch is very responsive. More recently, since you can do claims online now and not have to call and do a lot of that stuff, it's a lot easier to get things going. And online, how it's currently set up, it's very easy to identify what the issue is, and then they pretty much get back to you pretty quickly as far as setting up time. We've been very pleased.

Their technicians have been very professional and very straightforward. We identify the issue, and sometimes, once they get there, it’s sometimes a little different than what the actual problem is. But they've been very responsive and very specific to what the issue is. They don’t even try to sell you more than what is needed to fix the issue. I’d recommend the company to anybody who's getting a home or doesn't have a home warranty. It pays for itself. The coverage that's provided pretty much covers everything that can be reasonably expected to be covered. It's worth the price.

Cinch Home Services response

Steven - We value feedback from longtime customers, and appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your overall experience with us. We strive to have an effortless claim process, and are glad to know you’ve had such an easy time submitting a claim through our online system. Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we hope to satisfy your home warranty needs for many years to come! - Christine

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I went with Sears Home Services for their reputation and coverage. They have an easy process and the contractors are very good. I’ve had washer dryer repairs a couple of times and I've been happy with both times.

Cinch Home Services response

Shane – We do our best to provide an easy claim experience for our customers, and our goal is to assign the right technician at the right time. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the service you received. Have a great weekend!  – Austin

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

It can get frustrating when I don't know what the issue is. One time, it was the water. I didn't know what exactly the issue was. TotalProtect wanted to charge me twice because I didn't know. I just feel like it should be under water. The water wasn't getting hot in my home. So, that was frustrating. It would be nice if there was like a “Describe what's going on.” The last claim I did was on the air, which was fine. It just said air. I was like, “Okay, well, they'll get it.” They were able to. But with the instance with the water, I didn't know what the hell was going on. Also, it would be nice sometimes to talk to an agent. Other than that, submitting claims online is decent. They get agents out pretty fast.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

The process of submitting a claim is very simple but the results are not always simple. It takes so long. Our refrigerator went out on June 28th and that's when I made the claim. It may have been the latter part of August or early September when everything was resolved. During the process, I was the one doing all the calling to find out what was going on with the claim. They would say it might take 7 days or 14 days. When they approved the replacement appliance, they said it probably would take about 21 days. It wasn't like I was calling every week or every day. I waited the time frame. After it didn't come, then I started calling to make sure they hadn't forgotten about us.

I was being passed from one person to the other. Even though I was given the name of the company that was gonna make the delivery, they didn't know what the holdup was. They said it was on GE's side. When I called GE, I had to choose from different divisions - Southwest, North, or East Division. Eventually, we got the refrigerator. They gave us two options. One is to choose a monetary option or the actual appliance that they choose which is closest to what they're replacing so I chose the refrigerator. But when I called to inquire several times, they kept sending me emails that we could choose the monetary option and get our own refrigerator. I said no because the type of refrigerator we had will cost more than what they were offering.

Eventually, I had gotten the email. They blamed them on COVID which I understand. Everybody's blaming everything on COVID. It could be because of the virus that allowed people getting these large unemployment checks and they were out buying appliances that they needed for their home. One time, I even told the person that I spoke with that I found the same refrigerator at Home Depot and it's on sale. It's cheaper than the price that I looked at from what they gave me. The man said they don't shop at the mall. But the delivery person that called me said they were calling to set up the delivery of my appliance from Home Depot.

Other than this last one with regard to the refrigerator, I've never had a problem with them when we had to have things repaired or replaced. I appreciate the services. Even my mother, I got her to get the services through Cinch. It's the same thing with her. She's pretty pleased with it. My brother-in-law was the one that told us about it. Another brother-in-law had it, but they dropped it. One of the actual service providers said not to leave Cinch and go to some other company because their services is not as great as Cinch. I really appreciate the service provider even saying that.

Cinch Home Services response

Patricia, Thanks for being a valued customer and we appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. - Austin

Cinch Home Services Company Information