2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

TotalProtect, along with its parent company Cinch Home Services (formerly Cross Country Home Services), is a leading home warranty provider with 40+ years experience serving customers nationwide. TotalProtect offers coverage for appliances, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical and more, starting at less than $1 a day. The company offers an industry-leading 6-month guarantee on covered repairs.

TRUSTe Certified Privacy
Customer Certified by Bizrate
180 Day Workmanship Guarantee
B+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

TotalProtect's coverage provides ample protection for your home. With such a wide range of systems and appliances covered, you may end up paying for coverage you don't need, but the plan options and coverage limits really put them over the edge.

PROS

• Generous coverage caps
  • Long guarantee on work
  • Great coverage

CONS

• Higher service fee

Top TotalProtect Home Warranty Reviews

The technicians that came out were polite, knew what they were doing, and got the job done as quickly as possible. I've had very good experiences all the times I've used TotalProtect.

I had a claim on a Sunday afternoon for our air conditioner that was acting up. I had a call from the service company at 8:00, Monday morning wanting to know if they could come out to check my AC unit it. They told me they could be at my place in 20 minutes. It can't get any better than that.

TotalProtect plans

TotaProtect offers three plan options for home warranty coverage. Optional coverage for pools and spas can be added to any plan.

• Appliances Plan: Covers 9 major household appliances
  • Systems Plans: Covers 17 major home systems
  • Combo Plan: Covers all items covered in the appliances plan and the systems plan.

TotalProtect coverage

Between their three plans, TotalProtect services have coverage for all typical household systems and major appliances. In addition, they provide coverage for several items that other home warranty providers don’t cover as part of their standard package, like sump pumps, whirlpool bathtubs, smoke detectors, breaker boxes and interior electrical and gas lines. Having this level of coverage on a standard plan really sets TotalProtect apart from the pack in this area.

All TotalProtect plans also cover rust and corrosion protection and unknown pre-existing condition. This is another way TotalProtect stands out from its competitors.

Covered systems and appliances:

• Air conditioning (2-units)
  • Attic/whole house exhaust fan
  • Microwave (built-in)
  • Plumbing lines
  • Plumbing stoppages
  • Range exhaust hood
  • Refrigerator w/built-in ice and water dispenser
  • Smoke detectors
  • Sump pump
  • Toilets
  • Water heater
  • Whirlpool bath
  • Trash compactor
  • Washer/dryer

Optional coverage: Coverage is available for an additional fee for the following items: faucets, outside gas lines, outside sewer lines, outside water lines, septic tanks including pumping, standalone freezers, surge protection, swimming pools and spas, water softeners and well pumps.

TotalProtect cost

The average monthly cost for a TotalProtect home warranty is between $30–$55. TotalProtect prices are on par with other companies in the industry. The total you’ll pay will depend on your elected plan and the location of your home. In addition to your monthly payment, you will also pay a trade service call fee every time a technician is sent out to your home for a repair. For TotalProtect, this fee is $125, which hovers around $75. With all the extra coverage and higher coverage limits, you’ll have to decide if the higher service call fee is worth those added benefits. Some areas and plans may be eligible for a $75 service fee from TotalProtect, but will be charged a higher monthly fee in return.

PlanService Call FeeAverage Monthly Cost
Appliances$125 per call$31.95 ($383 per year)
Systems$125 per call$40.95 ($491 per year)
Combo$125 per call$54.95 ($659 per year)
* Prices quoted for Houston, Texas. Prices may vary by location. Request a free quote to receive pricing for your location.

TotalProtect Home Warranty Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I had a couple of bleeps in the first claim, and I don’t know how or who made the mistake. I needed to have the furnace fixed, and a young man came out. He seemed disorganized, he got lost and then he looked at the furnace. He said he was fixing what was wrong with the air conditioner, and he said it was the compressor. I said, “Shouldn’t you find out if the furnace needs to be fixed first to see if that has anything to do with the broken air conditioner?” And he said, “No, I looked at it.” Then, he didn’t call back. I called Total and the first woman said, “That’s not right. We’ll give them 24 hours.” I called again and the woman said, “We’ll give them 48 hours.” And then the third guy said, “Let’s give them 72 hours,” and I was like, “I don’t understand that.”

I got a second person assigned to the furnace, Dennis, and he was wonderful and he took care of it. However, he said that if they upgraded slightly, I would’ve gotten a $300 rebate on the furnace, and my cost was $1,800. Also, I had paid that first guy who never returned the call, which meant that the second guy got paid separately for the furnace and then for the air conditioner. So, I paid two extra service calls when it should’ve only been one. I’m still waiting for that first guy. Total said that that should be reimbursed, but I don’t know what happened to that.

With the most recent claim, I’m having trouble with Whitney Electric & Plumbing. A young man came out and he went through. I thought that Total got an estimate from him, but when I called them, it seemed like he missed a couple of things. He was going to submit the diagnosis of what it would take to fix it. I called Total back, and the last thing from them was that they were submitting another estimate because I had written down and emailed them the different things that I thought needed to be fixed just in case. Total was going to email me, and they haven’t answered the phone. The last thing they said was to wait three or four days for the contractor to send in the new thing and for them to estimate what the thing was. So, it seemed like something was not organized correctly.

The other thing that I questioned, which I thought I only saw for the first time, was my bill went down. I’d never seen that go down before, and I was concerned that there was an error, that they weren’t billing me for all the services that I wanted. A man came on and he said that I have the same services, but they were just charging me less money. I don’t know if that was accurate, and it makes me nervous because I know everybody makes mistakes. With the last man who said that my policy did not change, I asked, “Can you email that to me?” And he said, “No, I can’t.” They were supposed to email me the estimate when they received that, and I haven't gotten that either so I’m a little worried. Plus when I signed up originally, they didn’t give me the right website and I couldn’t get through.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Patricia, We appreciate you taking the time to share your warranty experience. We do our best to provide quick and reliable service and we thank you for being a loyal customer. We are sorry to hear that your interaction with one of our service providers was less than satisfactory. I'm sorry to hear about this experience.  It’s definitely not the level of service we aim to provide. Thank you for sharing. - Austin

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

TotalProtect was already with my home when I purchased it. I've been protected with TotalProtect since 2010. I never had a problem when submitting claims. I haven’t had to submit a lot of claims, but whenever I called, they had somebody usually out the next day. I had a claim once for my water heater that wasn’t producing hot water. I had a claim for my refrigerator when the icemaker wasn’t working. Then, I had an air conditioner claim, and it was a big one. They kept coming out and would keep replacing the parts, and my father ended up purchasing another one because my unit was very old because my house is older. My house is from 1990. I've had my air conditioner replaced in 2013 and they did come out to fix it right away, and the guy was able to do it, which brought the bill down. And then, it stopped cooling.

I've always had very nice people that came here. But I had a problem with my other refrigerator. It wasn’t cooling and the freezer froze up completely where the whole thing was full of ice. So, the guy came out right away, and he said, “I don’t think we can get the part for it but I'll put the request in and we’ll get back to you in a day or two or three days.” So, we did that. They told me that they had scheduled him to come back and he would install the part that I received. So, I called back and told them I didn’t receive any part. So, this went back and forth. Sears was the people that they sent out. And then, the guy was supposed to come, but I kept canceling, and I said, “I don’t have the part. Nobody shipped me a part.” So, then the Sears guy said, “We're not sending him anymore. We're canceling you out. You have to call the warranty people back. And the reason is because we can no longer get this part ‘cause the refrigerator is an older one.”

I called TotalProtect back and it was very difficult to get through. To try to get a human is really the most aggravating part because they would say, “Well, we have your number listed and you're scheduled for an appointment or you're working with such and such. They did not receive the part, so they'll contact you.” However, when I finally got somebody, she helped me. She was a manager and she was phenomenal. She was on top of her game. I really liked her. Once I got her, then I was in the clear. I trusted her completely.

I would still recommend TotalProtect. The thing was if the Sears people would have contacted the protection agency, they would have gotten the part because they were able to get it. So, when they sent another guy out, he came right away, and he said to me Sears did not go through them. He said, “I don't know what they did, but they probably looked on their own.” And in fact, they did get it, but they shipped it to his company where he worked out of Northern Florida. So then, they had to ship it back down here, which he told them to ship it down here, but they didn’t. They shipped it up to where he works. So, after a long time, I finally got it, but it was his problem. So, he worked out that he was having problems at home and that was why he was not able to get here.

I told him I was disappointed because I really liked him. And I said, “All you had to do is be in contact with me and I would have been fine, but you avoided me, and that’s where I was on the phone constantly with the woman who was helping me out." This has been three and a half weeks, which finally, he did come. So, it was resolved. I was gonna call TotalProtect because I couldn’t get an answer and I was getting kind of aggravated. I couldn’t get through and get in the machine until the girl was able to help me. And once that happened, everything was fine.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Mary, Our purpose is to meet your needs always. We thank you for sharing your experience with us and hope to have you as a customer for years to come. Sincerely, Angela

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

My daughter had TotalProtect at a home that she bought a great number years ago, and we’ve had this plan for 10 years. We bought a brand-new home, and the home had a two-year warranty on it, on the home itself, not appliances. Then we heard about the home warranty and thought it was a good investment. Over the 10 years I've been a member, I've had an automatic garage door opener and a hot water heater replaced, and I've had the air conditioner literally worked on several times.

The home warranty people are good, but there are some things that I don’t like about the warranty. Sometimes they use service centers that are a long, long way from where I live and maybe sometimes they only offer like a tier 2 product to replace. Like I had a Genie garage door opener and they put a Raynor in, which is I know a much lesser grade. When my hot water heater went out, they put a very low-grade hot water heater in. The replacement part product name brand-wise is not as good as what we had in the house.

But the claims submission process is fairly smooth and easy going. We call the home warranty number and it typically is a recording and then it asks us what it is. Like if it’s air conditioning unit, I am to press a certain button and then it registers the complaint, and it sends it to the air conditioning service center that the home warranty company uses, and they say we’re getting a call from them. Within an hour we got a service company calling us.

The gentleman that’s been doing my air condition work is a fine guy. He’s quite a ways away from me. But he seems to be a nice and very knowledgeable guy. He’s been very friendly and very helpful. We have a 21-year-old air conditioning system, and we’ve had it worked on. Third year in a row we’ve had to have some coolant added. This time, he was just out a month ago and put several pounds of coolant in it, and now it’s down again. But this time they found the leak.

I wish sometimes they would take into consideration the age of this unit, and just say, “Hey, here’s a certain amount you pay and this’ll replace it,” so we can go another 10 or 15 years down the road and not have this similar problem. Typically, you take an old unit, you start putting new parts in it, the new parts work so much better than the old parts, next thing you know the old parts start breaking down. I understand how the program works, they’ll only replace what’s broken. But in our situation with this unit, the whole air conditioning unit needs to be replaced. But we do what we have to do. But overall, I’m satisfied with TotalProtect. I'm pleased with the service. Their program does what it says it’s gonna do.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Steven, Thank you for being a valued member with TotalProtect for 10 years! We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that some claim experiences did not go as you expected. We will ensure your feedback is directed back to the appropriate department for review and handling. Thanks for sharing - Christine

Original review: May 10, 2019

Someone who has TotalProtect referred me to the company. There been a few bumps but TotalProtect makes sure that whatever I was calling about was definitely being serviced. That's what I like about them. They stick with you through the long haul and that shows their quality. There were a couple of times that they should not have used a company that they referred me to and I expressed that to them. They got someone else and it all turned out well. Overall, they've really been good. I had service on the garbage disposal, my refrigerator, and some plumbing stuff. TotalProtect always put someone. In fact, anytime I have a plumbing issue, I'm pleased to use the same company that they've been referring out to me. That has worked out very well.

My last experience was my refrigerator and unfortunately, I had to have four people. It was the last one that came out that really found the problem. That was really where my highest level of frustration came that I just could not believe that the incident was not found out. Each time if someone came, they said it was being fixed and it was all fine. But by the next day, the same problem was still back. But the fourth person really broke the refrigerator down and thought he fixed it. But when I called and he came back, he did something a little different that no one did before and that ended up fixing the refrigerator.

TotalProtect is a wonderful company that's why I'm using them. In my case, if something wasn't fixed, I had no problem calling back. That's what it's really all about. You keep pushing and insisting what needs to be done until you get something fixed. At some point, because I was frustrated, I told TotalProtect that if they couldn't fix the refrigerator, they needed to just give me one simply for the fact that I have my father who is an elderly senior. I am his caregiver and we keep a lot of medication in the refrigerator.

But with the way my kitchen is configured, I was really hoping not to get a new refrigerator because I would have to have a little bit more space. I was glad that in the end, the refrigerator was fixed. It was just the point in any situation, you are the consumer, you're expecting good customer service and you are paying for a service. I was just determined that I was gonna hang on in there as long as TotalProtect was hanging on in there with me. I wanted it to be done and done correctly.

TotalProtect provides good customer service. Even though I've been the one to initiate calls, I like that it doesn't take a lot for me to tell them that they need to go back to their record or go back to the file and look at the previous notes. I don't know how their system is set up and how it really works, but I think that it's something that needs to be at least at the forefront when you're speaking with the representative of the company especially if it's an incident with someone who is calling back over something that has not been fixed.

When I get someone on the phone, I don't mind giving them a brief synopsis. But I don't wanna have to go totally through step-by-step when there were notes taken. That should definitely be the direction that the representative should be looking at. If they are still not understanding or they're not seeing it clearly enough and they still have additional questions, I don't mind filling that in. But it is a good thing that part of the customer service in relation to when I'm speaking to someone from the company, it's just saying, "Give me a minute. Let me look over, see what it is." They can go from there instead of saying, "Tell me what's going on," when I've already told two or three people that.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Deborah – We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback about our service. We intend to provide efficient claim resolutions and are sorry that was not always the case. We are glad to hear that you’ve received good customer service and have been pleased with your experience overall. Thanks, Angela

Original review: March 23, 2019

I’ve had TotalProtect Home Warranty for years since I’ve owned the house. I got some advice from other people that also had it cross country and had good luck with them. TotalProtect has never ever failed me. The only thing that has ever changed as far as their service level, is that the deductible went up. It used to be $75, but now, it is $125. Still, I have never failed to have anyone fix the issue and they have never balked at anything I’ve had -- things as simple as a minor part in a refrigerator or a dishwasher to replacing an entire oven. They have a portal and I can just put in my info for the device or the unit that is bad, and the system will automatically start taking place. It will send me an email that says, “Based on your claim, this particular company has been chosen. Go ahead and contact them directly and schedule your response.” I can also do the same thing on the phone 24/7. Someone will answer and I can give them the basic stuff. Then, they will say, “Okay, in the morning, “ or, “as soon as we can, we’ll send you response information for who we’ve chosen, and who can come out and take care of the particular problem.”

They came in one time and couldn’t repair the control panel. So, they replaced the entire oven with a new one and the new one was comparable. It wasn’t like they tried to cheap out. They searched for a model number that was cross compatible and they immediately sent it out and had it installed. I’ve never had a bad experience with them, although sometimes, with a home warranty like TotalProtect, you have to get ready for response times. So, if you have an HVAC unit or a heater that goes out in the middle of winter, odds are you might get someone the next day, but you might have to wait a little bit. That is the only problem. They don’t have any way of saying, “Oh, there’s an emergency service and some guy could come out in four hours.” It is not gonna happen, but they will send somebody. The techs come and they get right on it.

Some of the fees have gone up a little, but I can understand where they are coming from. It is the provider that gets the deductible, not TotalProtect. That is an incentive to the service provider and it keeps them lively and engaged as far as what they are going to get for their first service calls. It would be nice, however, if the company would have a way for an advanced deductible where you could pay a little extra to have an emergency response. If it was 110 degrees out and the AC goes out, then TotalProtect is not gonna be able to send somebody for 24 hours.

Another time, I had a heater go out late in the evening. I called TotalProtect and they took care of the claim right away as far as getting someone scheduled, but the company couldn’t come out until the next day late, so it was a whole day in the 33-degree weather with no heater. It was not unbearable, but the people are on their standard schedules. They’ve already gotten stuff scheduled for the day, so you are just fit into whenever their next available appointment is. Still, TotalProtect has been a great company.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Brian, We appreciate you taking the time to share your claims experiences. Our main goal is to provide you with excellent service, and it seems that overall we have met this objective. We try our best to have a service partner out within 24 hours and are glad to hear we have provided this service. Keep in mind we are here to answer all of your home management questions, even the ones you are uncertain of. - Austin

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TotalProtect Home Warranty?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

The reps are very helpful and friendly. It doesn't take any time for them to come out. When they say they're coming out, they do. Only thing that I notice is that I should've looked at the book first 'cause when I had problems with my AC, I was thinking that everything was covered. And then they told me the module and all that wasn't covered. It was disappointing, but other than that, it's been fine.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Thanks for sharing, Andrea we appreciate your feedback and please let us know if you have any questions regarding your warranty coverage. - Austin

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

So far, everything is going well with TotalProtect. We've had two different case that we had to call, and right away, everything was taken care of and everything is still working well. The contractors did the work well, they were cordial, they got in, took care of everything and left. Submitting a claim is fairly easy too. TotalProtect should keep doing what they're doing.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Bonnie – Thanks for sharing your warranty experience! I'm glad to hear that you’ve experienced the benefit your home warranty provides. – Austin

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I’m Hispanic and we don’t believe in insurance at all. I never had insurance. One of my co-workers told me, “Why don’t you get one of those home-protect-plan things because they cover a lot of things.” And then, I was like, let me try it out, just in case. I looked it up on the internet, and I saw TotalProtect, and that was it. And then, sure enough, a couple of months later, my heater went out. They came and they fixed it, and ever since then, I was like, I’m just gonna keep it and it also covers a lot of things. To me, if something happens, I just call, they come and they fix it. It’s also good craftsmanship. The work is really good work. And then, if it acts up a week later, they’ll come and the work’s guaranteed. I know I don’t have to pay out of pocket. I like that.

The only thing I don’t like is the contractors. One time, I had a claim for my AC and it was in the summer, and the guy told me he was booked for the next three weeks. I got mad because I have a plan and I’m paying for the plan. So, they should come and service it ASAP. And then, I went through four contractors that I called back. I was like, “You’re telling me three weeks? I need this now.” But then their rep was nice and she helped me out. She found me a contractor that was gonna be in within a week. But it’s summertime, everyone’s AC is going out.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Cesar, We are happy to hear you’ve been pleased with the service you received. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. – Dena

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Finally got to use our plan for our microwave that went out in November. I was never called to set up an appointment, I had to call and get an appointment. We have renters in our home. The repair man came and was told to our renters that the part would not come until 3 months later. I informed the company and was givenan option of $275 or replacing te microwave. We opted for the $275. We have yet seen a check from Total Protect Hone Warranty. I called 3 times and was told check was sent out. The first check I was told had a stop payment and that a second check would be issued. I did not recieve the second check. I was also told that the company changed it's name. Third call I made I requested to speak with a supervisor and was told I wasn't able too and was directed to accounting. I left a message and have not yet had a return call. Money was pulled out of our pockets to purchase a new microwave. I'm so tired of yge run around that I'm getting and will be talking with someone from Better Business Bureau.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Cecilia- I apologize for the inconvenience and the delays in receiving your reimbursement check. I’d like to help. We have located your account and a resolution specialist will review and follow up with you personally.- Austin

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

We made a claim on the warranty after noticing water hammering in our pipes when running the washing machine. The warranty company sent a plumber from five hours away, who showed up with little to no equipment. He listened to the water hammering occurring, looked at the water shock absorbers behind the machine, and looked for the access in the wall and then looked at the main pipes in the garage outside. He advised warrant company to have a washing machine technician come out and look at the washing machine intake valve, which led to a delay and additional deductible fee. The washing machine was normal, the washing machine technician measured the house his water pressure is over 100 psi. We personally then dug over 3 inches of dirt off of the house’s water supply pipe leaving the water main in the yard by the street. There, we noted that there was no pressure regulator as there should be. And therefore we suspected the problem was actually due to high water pressure coming off of the water main to the entire house. We contacted the warranty company, noted that the original plumber was not particularly interested in addressing the problem nor brought the equipment to conduct a thorough evaluation (such as a water pressure gauge) or conducted a thorough evaluation on the day he came. He did not measure the pressure nor did it appear that he looked for the missing regulator in the yard. Therefore we requested a new plumber. Initially we were told by the company that they would find someone else. No one contacted us and we contacted the warranty company a week later. At that time they told us no there was no details in the notes about looking for another plumber and we had to stick with the original contractor for the job. We are now at an impasse, the job is not been completed, we are still told by the warranty company that we have to stick with this seem inept plumber. No new plumber has been assigned and the company is not considering assigning someone else to the job. We have asked for a refund on our policy since they will not provide a competent worker and they have refused. They also told us there would be a cancellation fee for the services.

TotalProtect Home Warranty response

Heather- I’m sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We have located your account and a resolution specialist will reach out to you directly to address your concerns. – Christine

TotalProtect’s coverage exclusions

In some cases, there may be parts or components of a covered system or appliance that are not covered. For example, for central vacuum system coverage, TotalProtect’s contract states they cover motor, relay, switches and wiring for the system, but they don’t cover attachments like hoses, handles and knobs. The contract also states that while they cover doorbells, they do not cover them when they’re part of a larger intercom system. While they cover garage door openers, they do not fix or replace your garage door or the door track assembly.

Pre-existing condition coverage applies only to previously unknown conditions related to mechanical failure of items that are otherwise without damage. This coverage does not extend to manufacturer issue, intentional damage, or damage due to animals and pests.

TotalProtect’s coverage limits

TotalProtect has no set coverage limit per contract term, meaning they don’t limit how much they’re willing to pay out to repair or replace your items. Some of the items available for add-on coverage do have a dollar limit cap, provided below, but even those are fairly generous compared to industry standards.

In addition to the items outlined below, TotalProtect also sets a $1,500 limit per contract term for repair of geothermal or water source systems for air conditioning system repair and allocates a maximum of $1,000 to repair any walls or ceilings damaged in the process of fixing plumbing issues. Wall and ceilings will only be repaired to a rough finish. However, many home warranty providers do not provide even a rough finish repair, so this service is nice to see.

ItemTotalProtect’s coverage limit
    Septic pumpingUp to $500/term
    Surge protection$500–$1,000, depending on plan level
    Swimming pool heaterUp to $1,000/term

TotalProtect claims

You can submit a claim to request a service from TotalProtect 24/7 online or through their toll-free phone number. TotalProtect’s process for submitting a claim and getting a repair completed is relatively simple.

How to request service from Total Protect:

1. Submit a claim directly to TotalProtect online or on the phone.
    2. Contact one of TotalProtect’s approved service partners to schedule your service.
    3. Get your items repaired or replaced.
    4. Pay your service fee directly to the technician at the end of the appointment.

TotalProtect guarantees their technician’s work for 180 days (six months). If you experience the original problem again within this period, they will send a technician to repair it at no additional cost to you. Many other home warranty companies also provide a guarantee or service recall period, but it’s typically 60 days or less. TotalProtect’s 180 days makes them an industry leader in this area.

TotalProtect FAQ

Does TotalProtect require a home inspection?
    While a home inspection is not required, TotalProtect does reserve the right to inspect a home before coverage starts. This is typically only put into practice for very old homes.
    How do I cancel TotalProtect?
    Provided no claims have been made, you can cancel your TotalProtect contract within 30 days of the effective date for a complete refund. To cancel after 30 days, a 10 percent fee will be applied per month. An additional $25 cancellation fee may also apply.
    Is there a limit on repairs?
    No, there is no limit to the number of service visits you can claim per contract term. There may be a maximum dollar amount cap applicable to certain items. These will be noted in your contract.

Is TotalProtect worth it?

Overall, TotalProtect provides excellent coverage options. Their plans cover items that many other home warranties do not and have generous coverage caps. Their 180-workmanship guarantee is two to three times as long as the guarantee other companies provide, and their monthly rates are very reasonable for the service they provide. TotalProtect is also an industry veteran with over 40 years in business.

TotalProtect Home Warranty Company Information