1.10/5

Save on Repairs with a Home Warranty

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

676 Old Republic Home Protection Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I gave this one star because I could not proceed without it. Old Republic does not even deserve one star. We have a dishwasher that is 15-16 years old. We were initially set up with Old Republic by sellers for a year when we bought a condo in Las Vegas three years ago. We knew appliances were getting old and wanted to be protected so we decided to maintain the protection. Our dishwasher has not drained well since we have owned it. It has steadily gotten worse so we placed a claim. The repair company came looked at it and ordered a part. He returned a couple weeks later to put the part in and left. It did not fix the problem. He came back a third time and finally determined the dishwasher should be replaced.

Old Republic informed us immediately they wanted a second opinion. The second repair service came, tinkered with it and said it was all set and recommended we use a solution for maintenance. After he left, we immediately ran the dishwasher and it still did not drain. We immediately called Old Republic and they called the repair service to come back. We waited several days to get him back. In the meantime we got the solution that was recommended and ran it through as we had been instructed. It still didn't drain and double the water from the two washes sat in the dishwasher. The second repair service finally returned (which is the 5th visit between the two repair services), he worked on it for nearly 1.5 hours.

He finally determined it would not drain at all and said he would report it to Old Republic. The next day Old Republic told us the condition was caused by food and mold and that negated the warranty and they would not replace it. Neither repair service mentioned this issue and in fact they had assumed they fixed the issue when they left after their initial visits. We rinse all our dishes before they go in the washer. The dishwasher is just simply old. It is my opinion Old Republic looks for reasons to not to replace items. Don't be taken by them!

I noticed another poster mentioned trouble with their heating and Old Republic does not use 24 hour services to get repairs done. I can confirm that happened with us also last summer when our air conditioning quit and Las Vegas had record breaking heat for several days (115 degrees). Old Republic set us up with a service that had closed for the day. By the time the repair service contacted us the following day, we were told they would not be able to get here for another day. Heat was unbearable and we ended up going to a hotel until we could get the air fixed. Luckily it was an easy fix and they only needed to come once.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

We have had a warranty with Old Republic for three years, and never placed a claim. Two months ago, we submitted a claim with about our dishwasher, which does not pump out the water after use. A repair company was dispatched, worked to fix it, but after three separate visits determined the unit needed to be replaced. Within an hour of receiving this report, Old Republic dispatched a second company for a "second opinion."

After a second visit from this second company, they determined it needed to be replaced. Old Republic now states that it was a "maintenance issue" caused by food and mold, which neither of the repair companies said to us. (For what it is worth, we actually clean of dishes of food before washing them in the dishwasher). It is very clear that Old Republic will not honor their end of the warranty, even when recommended to do so by two separate companies. This is clearly a case of "buyer beware" - if you spend the money on a warranty from Old Republic, do not expect them to honor the warranty. As others have said in these reviews, they will always find an excuse.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I am extremely disappointed with the recent service I received. A few years back I ordered a service call for my refrigerator and figured since someone was already coming out, I included what appeared to be very small spot rust in the exterior portion on the liner where the microwave door is (I was concerned about safety). The tech that came out, fixed the refrigerator, and upon looking at the microwave assured me there was no safety issues and told me it was surface rust & most wiped right off.

Couple of years later, the microwave breaks down for a completed different reason... Nothing to do with the liner. OR offered a buyout that only covered a 1/4 of the cost. When I refused, they told me the microwave was not covered because the liner was not replaced when the claim was "denied" in 2015. They told me, hard line, I needed to replace the liner that was really never damaged. No one ever communicated that to me prior to this. Again, very disappointed. Had great service with them in the past, but it seems they chose to dodge their responsibilities on this one!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Save your money and don’t bother paying for this service or using this service. The lack of understanding and no customer service deserves a 0 rating. My heating went out on a Friday night after work, the service providers don’t work after hours or on the weekend. Imagine that! So I would have had to wait til Monday to get an estimate and who knows how long to get a repair. This is a scam! The service was offered as part of buying a house, sounded good but it is a lie and they try to make it so difficult that you just wind up paying for the service. This business should be shut down!!!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

You're better off just going to Home Depot and buying what you need and saving yourself the $75 deductible. I had a huge leak in my roof over the garage so they approved the claim but was told to pay the contractor and I would be reimbursed. They sent me a pamphlet of what specifically is covered and what is excluded and apparently the garage is excluded even after they opened the claim number for the garage. But since I didn't personally buy the "protection" I can't know if what plan I'm getting is what the home seller even bought. Why would they approve it at first and have me have the contractor fill out their form if the garage isn't even covered in the first place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Old Republic Home Protection?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I have had the WORST experience ever since I started using Old Republic! I reached out to Old Republic on 11/15/2018 about my cooking appliances and as of today 12/15/2018 I'm still waiting on a replacement of my oven/stove and microwave!!! My family and I have been buying fast food for 1 month now. Today will make it a month we can't cook at home.

All they tell you is wait and a lady called Ross at the purchasing department was laughing at me. What kind of service is that? I'm not the kind of person to do this but I want everyone to know I would advise everyone to stay away!!! It's not cheap to keep buying food outside for a month and sad that our 15 month old hasn't had a home cooked meal for so long thanks to this company taking their time and not caring about my appliance replacements. Old Republic is apathetic and careless!!! I would never recommend Old Republic to anyone or business because they don't care about anyone but their money. WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!! This is the first and last time signing with you all!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I just bought the house in May but when we moved in the air condition in one of my kid's room was not working and I called them to fix it. They came out and said "SORRY, BUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS A BIG JOB and we cannot cover it for you." They recommended to call the office and left. Next thing I rec the bill for $75. My refrigerator's door was not closed all the way and the ice maker was not making ice. They came and said "Sorry, this has to call the office for specialist about the manufacture, we cannot fix it right away." Next 2 weeks later I rec another $75 to come out and say that to me. I got so mad and called them to cancel my policy in September, 2018.

Now check this out. They charged $650/year from May, 2018 and I canceled in September. They refunded me back $61.50. What do you think their service now? They are part of the title company that my seller used. Therefore, I never want to deal with Old Republic Title Company anymore. Not only my family but I will tell every realtors and friends.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

7 AC outages and never fully repaired. Winter arrives and no heat. 4 service providers out and can't be repaired. Everything replaced (have to have heat) and now they're trying to deny any coverage or cash in lieu of since I installed entire new HVAC system. Will now have to hire attorney to get what is entitled to me under my warranty. DO NOT USE OLD REPUBLIC. They will deny deny deny and assume you won't pursue claim. They denied the wrong person!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Updated on 12/05/2018: I have repeatedly asked this executive for Old Republic for a contact to upper management to just be ignored continuously. They just lost a long time customer. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life and I'm a business owner as well so I know what dealing with customers can be like and they don't handle customers properly at all.

Original Review: This is a ridiculous service. I have waited going on three weeks to get hot water. My breaker box is shorted out so we were told by electrician that we shouldn't install breaker due to risk of house fire and now it's been three weeks and still waiting. I would give Them a negative review rating if I could. They suck.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

DON'T use Old Republic Home Protection, they are cheating people! Their quality is bad, their service is bad. One star is too much! I purchased a new house in Arizona in 2017 and seller purchased Old Republic Home Protection for me at $555 for one year. Trade Call Fee is $65 each time. My refrigerator was broken. First time I called them their technician came to fix it and I paid $65 by check immediately. But It was broken within a month, they changed another repair company and fixed for me free of charge.

But after 1 month and a half, it was broken again. I called Old Republic Home Protection again and agreed because it is out of 1 month, I will pay $65 as long as they fix it. They sent one man, came to take a picture but said they cannot fix it and asked me to pay $65. Because they do not fix it, I refused to pay it. This man very clearly understand that he didn't do anything for me and he dare not to give me a repair paper to sign, then he left. I called Old Republic Home Protection again and they said another technician will come to fix it 4 days later. But 4 days later, nobody came to my house. And at that time is July, Arizona almost 110 degrees. All my stuffs in my refrigerator were deteriorated and had to throw into garbage. I cannot wait them to repair, I had to purchase a new refrigerator.

But Old Republic Home Protection sent me collection letter to ask me to pay $65. For the reason they didn't provide any service for me for the 3rd time, they may already know my refrigerator is too old to repair, but still sent a person but do nothing, the last time even did not show up, so I refused to pay $65 for this time. But Old Republic Home Protection said I am delay to pay and increased to $90 after 2 months. Consequently, DON'T use Old Republic Home Protection, they are cheating people! Their quality is bad, their service is bad. One star is too much!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Sales personnel did not disclose when purchasing plan many non-covered items yet they advertise when cold calling the product does cover all repairs. Never once was offered the Ultimate or Platinum protection which does cover all repairs. Told by sales personnel all repairs covered with plan I purchased. NOT TRUE!!! Plan I purchased and was lead to believe was the only option did not cover costly repairs for water heater (i.e. $1100 of the $1800 bill not covered). When I questioned Old Republic Home Protection Company about why repairs not covered was told I purchased standard Plan? Buyer Beware. This company does not disclose many fees also. I was told I could pay for the plan by making monthly payments. Not once was I told there was a $5.00 fee added every month to my bill. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Save yourself grief, frustration, uncovered repair costs, and undisclosed fees.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Waste of money & source of frustration. They only use low rated, unprofessional contractors that don't make servicing homes with this warranty a priority because they don't pay much. Forced to use this service by my landlord. Would never buy one and warn others it is not worth it. If anything happens to your home you'll experience delays in service & often times whatever is wrong is not covered under the warranty. But you will still have to pay the $75 to be told that.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I bought a house at the beginning of the year. I got Old Republic Home Protection. About 6 months down the road my a/c quit working so I called and they was going to send someone out to look at it. They had no one in my area that they even deal with. So they had to send a company about a hour away to come look at it. I paid my trade fee and he gave me a paper saying what was wrong. I contacted the home protection plan and they wanted me to pay almost $900 dollars out of pocket before they would send someone in to come fix my A/C. I called my realtor and she said she has sold this same policy for years and have never heard of anyone having to do that. She said I should only have to pay the trade fee. Come to find out the representative for Old Republic lied to me and my realtor and I would have to pay my trade fee and the almost $900 out of my own pocket.

They called me one day and told me the whole amount it was going to cost was roughly $2,200 dollars. So they are asking me to pay almost half of the whole bill (2,200). Now they are sending me the amount they will pay in the mail (1,100) so they don’t have to deal with me anymore. The representative pretty much told my realtor he could care less if she purchased his policy anymore. I have had nothing but trouble with this company. Awful. I wouldn’t even look anywhere near their policy and buy from a different company or cares about their customers and doesn’t lie just to sell a policy to maybe screw you over in the long run.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Old Republic was atrocious on all levels. HVAC system failures, several attempts to fix it by HVAC company and an electrician. Since the problem was not easily diagnosed it took several attempts to fix the issue. The issue was never fixed, our 12 month package expired by the time the summer was over so the load on the unit lessened therefore no more failures. After expiration Old republic send us to a collection agency for a trade call fee. The frustrating thing is all necessary trade call fees were paid. Their policy is if you call in within 30 days of service to report the same issue then no additional trade call fee will be administered. A fictitious trade call fee and a collections agency is about to ruin my excellent credit. I will never use this company again and I am glad to hear that the agent I purchased my house with is not using them anymore either.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I requested a plumber come out for services needed. The company that was sent was unreliable, never got back to me like he said he would, told me he needed to order a part. Never heard from him again. Daryl the supervisor from Old Republic called to inform me that the plumber was going to make changes to the current system and it would cost me almost $ 700.00 out of pocket. I wanted a second opinion. Which the policy states I am entitled to have. Daryl told me he was denying that, because he did not think I was necessary. He does have the authority to do so. That is not the policy. I did have a second opinion 3 days later. The second company had it fixed with a hours with no out of pocket extra charge. Know your policy. Do not be bullied by someone that has no idea of company policy. Daryl read the rules and regulations policies, educate yourself!! You give the company a bad reputation.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Worst experience ever. They are unreliable, not serious, talk down to customers, completely unprofessional and their policy is a real scam. If you file a claim with them, be ready to wait for months, to take multiple days off from work to "accommodate" their schedule, ready to cover fees which should have never been mentioned to begin with and deal with an ordeal for minor things. I wish I could turn back time and choose a completely different company. Even in communist countries, the customer service level is higher. They behave as if they are a monopoly, treat the customer with utmost disrespect and complicate your life. PLEASE, CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE, BE SMARTER THAN I WAS.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

We have had different warranty companies with each house we have had. Old Republic is by far the worst. We have filed three different claims with them over the last three years. Anytime something urgent comes up, we end up having to go direct (and pay direct) to a service provider, because we can't get Old Republic to help out. Our most current claim is a good example of terrible service. Our heat went out last night. I called and filed an emergency claim over the phone at 4:45 AM. We have a newborn in the house, so no heat is a safety issue. I called back at 9:15 AM because I hadn't heard anything from them. They told me to wait, they would assign someone.

I called back one hour later and the representative told me there was no claim on file. Grr! I then got a provider assigned but was told he wouldn't reach out for at least four hours and didn't have to provide service for 24 hours. I checked the provider's website - no emergency service offered. I called back, a rude customer service person told me that they couldn't guarantee same day service. I asked if I could find someone and bill them, and without letting me finish, they transferred me.

I talked to the new person (now my fourth call and fifth representative). He told me I didn't call at 4:45 AM or at 9:15 AM (are you kidding me?!), that their system says the first time I called was at 10:15 AM. He says again that they can't guarantee same day service. He then implies that I just called for the first time but am trying to get an escalation. He assigns a new provider. I ask to talk with a supervisor and he says they will call me before end of business. SMH. When the call is over, I check the new provider's website. They don't offer weekend service. Great. So, I called someone in the area on my own to fix the heat. They are on the way. I hate Old Republic.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Superior Plumbing came to diagnosis and "fix" plumbing, but everything was denied, just because there was no furniture was in the house; everything was lumped as "pre-existing". I told them that we were redoing the floors, that we do use the faucets, toilets, etc but then things started to leak and break even though there were no beds in the home (since we are replacing all the carpet to get laminate flooring).

Now they want me to pay the trade call fee for a guy who came and just took pictures and labeled everything as "pre-existing." Where is the check and balances of them labeling everything and anything as pre-existing? You can't just lump everything together, then they don't even respond to your email appeals... but they can collect the trade call fee. Pure crap, pure scam. I will not be paying any trade call fee for them; they've already gotten the yearly premium amount so losing that $65 is still profit for them; STAY AWAY FROM THEM, TELL YOUR REALTORS TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

THIS IS A SCAM! I am convinced they are working together with their contractors to scam you out of your money. Not only are you paying their yearly price, but each time something is wrong, they charge 75. On top of that, they don't fix the item because they say everything is "not wear and tear", as in, the homeowner is deliberately breaking all of their items. It's a waste of money!! Do not use!!!! There are plenty of good reputable companies out there.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

First you should know that the "deductible" is not a deductible. It is a trade call fee that you are charged whether they do anything or not. They get this just for showing up. Second, the contractors they use are incompetent. I have used the Old Republic Warranty 7 times in the last year and there is not one thing that actually got done. Literally not one of them actually fixed a problem. I always had to get my own people to do it and pay the usual price plus the trade call fee. For example, 3 different electricians and one plumber came out because I was being shocked in the shower.

They all left saying they couldn't find the problem. Well obviously I needed to fix this because I have a pacemaker and it was scary. So I had a local electrician come out and he fixed it in 30 minutes. I actually had a refrigerator repairman tell me that to fix it, he would have to pull the refrigerator out and he wasn't going to do that.

A plumber came to fix a leak in the bathroom and cut a hole in the drywall on the opposite side of the leak (in the hallway). But he couldn't find the leak. I called a neighborhood plumber and he found it inside the shower. He did not need to cut any holes. I called Old Republic so I could get my wall fixed and they said that it is not something they do. So I had to pay for that too. I have paid out of pocket for all items fixed in this house. Plus I paid trade call fees. Plus I paid for the original warranty. Save your $700 for the repairs when you need them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We purchased a home warranty 6 months ago. Our water heater went out 3 weeks ago. They still have not come out to fix it. We have been living without hot water for three solid weeks. When they do schedule a time to come out they do not show. They do not call to even communicate said they're going to be 3 4 5 hours late. The company they are using is an hour away for repairs. D P&M Services Inc. They are equally as bad no communication and do not schedule fast enough as they are the ones we have been waiting for 3 weeks to replace a simple water heater.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

They will try their hardest to get out of any repair. Truly a horrible company. It's just a big scam and anyone that works for them should be ashamed. They will ask you a bunch of leading questions to disqualify whatever claim you're trying to make.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Do not purchase a home warranty plan from Old Republic! They take forever to approve even the smallest of repairs. Some of my linoleum floor is damaged because they took 3 WEEKS to approve fixing a drainage pan at the bottom of my A/C unit. I will not renew my warranty with them. They are horrible. They also kept having the same A/C company call me for repairs, when I specifically told them several times that I can only have repairs done on the weekends. What a horrible company.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I am a real estate agent and will no longer be using Old Republic Home Warranty for any of my clients. I signed some clients up for Seller’s coverage and when my sellers called in for a potential repair, their claim was denied. During the Buyer’s inspection, there was concern regarding the furnace. When my client and I each called in separately, requesting service from ORHP, we were denied simply because my clients had not turned on their furnace since last spring. (Great loophole.)

We were in the month of August. Of course, no one turns on their furnace and even if my clients had, they would have assumed it to be in normal working condition. It was an inspector that brought the matter to our attention. As it turned out, my clients were able to find another company who inspected the furnace and no replacement or repairs were needed, however, this experience opened my eyes and I am grateful for that. I will no longer refer ORHP to any of my clients.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

They only take your money. If anything get broken, they will find the small fonts to not fix what you need. They charge a lot for an expensive home warranty but when needed anything they are running away from their responsibility.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

They sent an HVAC person to repair my fridge. The guy "ordered" the part on a Friday and said it was on its way. Monday, he said the part was en route; Tuesday, he said the part was stuck in SC because of Hurricane Florence; Wednesday, he had a medical procedure; Thursday, he actually attempted to order the part but it was on back order. Today, Monday, Old Republic has miraculously found the part and ordered it... after telling me the unit would be replaced on Friday. We are 10 days in.

It will be another 10 days before the part will come in, and more after that waiting on this "professional" to come back and actually repair the refrigerator. Old Republic offered NO help. We did everything required by them to get our refrigerator repaired but received nothing but a measly $300 to find someone else to do it. This is after we already paid $100 trade call fee, so we get $200 to repair/replace our refrigerator. With the amount we paid for the platinum protection plan, and the service fee, we could have purchased a new refrigerator.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Avoid this company...awful customer service, employees absolutely HATE their jobs and you can tell by their attitudes and terrible lack of complying with their jobs. I have spoken to representatives, and even management who sound bored, unprofessional and downright miserable answering phone calls. 8 years is just far too long to put up with it- I am a very patient person. Enough. This company is TRASH.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I've had ORHP for almost 10 years... First few years were ok. Fees kept increasing year after year but we stayed, thinking as long as their service was fine, we'd give them a break. But their customer service just BOMBED. Grouchy receptionists, ridiculously unprofessional management. I still gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked to speak to UPPER management, thinking they'd care. Nope. Nobody who works for this company likes their job. They sound miserable, unprofessional, unhelpful, and downright "get me off this phone" bored. I made it clear that they were NOT doing me any favors by doing their job, but I am (was) a PAYING customer, paying THOUSANDS of dollars in exchange for services that were NOT being provided. The apathy and boredom was so absolutely incredulous. AVOID this company.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

AVOID THESE UTTER CLOWNS!!! You have been warned. I have a home warranty with them, I called to make a claim for the sump pump not working which is covered in the warranty. Even though the warranty was covering the seller for the last few weeks and me (the buyer) they said they won't cover it as the house closing was today BUT for $100 they would send someone out (during the times I'm at work) to look at it NOT fix it, just look at it to tell me if it's working or not... the pump is in a foot of water, pretty sure that means it not working.

I've just got off my 5 the call with this clown show of a company because they transferred me to the wrong place which hung up after a pointless automated recording. It is painfully obvious with everyone I've spoken to they do not care in the slightest about the customer, not even a little. They are totally useless and I WILL be changing companies. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I took out a home warranty in 2016. Cost was $550 + $100 for limited roof repair. In 2017, my water heater developed a leak. I called on a Wednesday, was told a service person would contact me. Two days later, received an email stating I had to find my own plumber, they had no one in my area. Called a plumber, he came out and said it definitely needed replacing. Old Republic said they would get back with me within 3-4 business days. I told me no way, this heater could burst and cause horrible damage. Fought with them most of the day until they relented and agreed to replace it that Friday. I had to pay upfront and wait for reimbursement. Later that year, I received my renewal and my policy had increased by $100 a year and my service call increased by $25.

2018; was having A/C problems in June in South Louisiana. Temps in the triple digits. Was told again; service guy would contact me. Two days later, no one in my area. I called a service company. After a very detailed conversation between the A/C guy and ORHP, he submitted an estimate. The unit was almost 14 years old and needed to be replaced. I called every day for 1 week, then was told they did not cover those brands. I had to start all over and get quotes from another company with the 3 approved brands. New service guy. Same conversations. It took 2 full weeks before they finally approved a new A/C that was actually more expensive than one of the original quotes!

I spoke to a supervisor who actually claimed certain things were not covered in replacing the unit and when I questioned him, he replied, "Do you need me to read the policy to you?" I told him I had it right in front of me and it did NOT say these items weren't covered. Great customer relations, right??? I had to do all the legwork, pay for the unit myself and wait for reimbursement. I felt that I was being penalized for the fact that they don't have service people in my area. No surprise, I have just received an email saying they will not renew my policy. No problem, I had no intention of renewing with them anyway after the crappy experiences with them! I don't know if all home warranties operate this way, but I definitely would never recommend Old Republic!

Old Republic Home Protection expert review by Michele Lerner

Old Republic Home Protection has been in business for more than 40 years. Founded in 1974 as Dependable Home Warranty, which provided services only in California, the company joined Old Republic International in 1982 and has been expanding the number of states it serves annually.

• Enhanced coverage: Unlike most home warranty companies, Old Republic covers repairs or replacements even if the problem is due to lack of maintenance, rust or an unknown pre-existing condition.

• Customer satisfaction: Old Republic conducts weekly random surveys of their customers to provide an additional check on their service providers.

• High coverage limits: Old Republic covers the repair or replacement of most items up to $1000 to $1500 per year; kitchen refrigerators are covered up to $2500.

• Delayed coverage: While the warranty program goes into effect immediately if it’s purchased during a real estate transaction, the coverage is delayed for 30 days after payment if a homeowner purchases it.

• Cancellation fee: While there’s no penalty for cancelling within the first 20 days, after that, customers will pay a 10% penalty in some states.

• Best for: home sellers, first-time homebuyers and real estate agents.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
    Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Old Republic Home Protection Company Information