2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.69/5

ThermoSpas has manufactured hot tubs since 1983 and focuses on delivering quality customer service. Each spa receives a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. ThermoSpas' "Customer First" approach to all its products also guarantees a 24-hour call-back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week.

ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation. Its spas are customizable to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call ThermoSpas today for a free site inspection.

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tubs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I’ve always wanted a ThermoSpas Hot Tub. My husband has Parkinson’s and we both have arthritis really bad. I thought the Swim Spa would be great for us to exercise. It has where you can swim. It has everything that you can think of. The reps were so nice as well. If I had to call them about a question, everybody had been so sweet. It was also fantastic to watch them put in the tub because they had to bring it in by crane and lift it over my neighbor’s house. My neighbors can’t wait to get in it.

We haven't been able to use it yet. I’m going into the hospital to have an operation and my doctor told me I can’t get in it, so we haven't put water in it yet. But so far, we love it. We were out, uncovered it and checked it and made sure no rainwater gets in. There's a little bit of water in there, but I don’t think it’ll hurt anything. It was a beautiful experience. Everything went so smoothly.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I like the quality of ThermoSpas' products and the warranty on them. We also liked how we were able to test drive their unit a couple of times. We got one of their spas with a swim assist lane and with the ability to adjust jet flows. However, it disappointed me a little as when the reps talked about the spa, they said that it cleans itself so well. But then once it's cleaning, it's leaving a stain on the shell. I can see that green stain like algae. That disappointed me a little because that was not what I saw on TV and it was one of the reasons I chose ThermoSpas. Still, everybody at ThermoSpas was knowledgeable and they got back to us within a short time period about questions we had. With my spa, I feel more energetic. In my spa, I'm also able to exercise my shoulders when before I couldn't do that or do push-ups.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Woller,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! If you would like assistance with tips on optimizing cleaning and chemicals please call our Technical Support and Service department at 1-800-833-7727. They can often diagnose and resolve common questions by phone to help eliminate any algae problems you are experiencing. Glad to hear you are enjoying your ThermoSpas Hot Tub!

Elle, ThermoSpas Customer Support

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

ThermoSpas had a more powerful and better warranty product so I decided to have them as my provider. Their reps have all been helpful and friendly. The guy recommended Concord for what we wanted it for, for therapy. It’s got a lot of features, like five engines, lighting and jets. And it accommodates five people. It’s nice and of good quality. It’s pretty expensive. But it makes my wife feel better. She has arthritis and stuff.

Resolution response: Feb. 4, 2020

ThermoSpas has resolved all issues. They have been outstanding and everything is awesome. I love this Water therapy and swim spa. 5 out of 5 stars.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I was looking for swimming pools. I saw ThermoSpas and thought about a spa. I have a lot of aches and pains in joints so I thought the swim spa will be good therapy for me. It possesses the heating feature and I can actually move in the water. It will allow me to exercise. The quality of the spa looks wonderful. It was delivered in November and the installation crew was very good. However, when we put the water in it, we noticed there's an issue. The motherboard isn’t working. The part never came but they finally got it and they’re coming out today to put one in and fix it.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I was googling some Jacuzzis and ThermoSpas' information came up. It was the only one I looked into plus I really liked the person that came to my house. So, I purchased the Atlantis and I liked its affordability. Also, the size of it was sufficient for the price that I was spending on it, plus you got the extra jets on it. So, the way it was set up was nice. The installation crew was great as well. But when it first was delivered, there was a piece on the bottom that was either melted off or must have got messed up during transport because it wasn’t holding the water in. The water was just coming out. But they came out and fixed it, so it’s been working fine since then.

Other than that, the process of calling in the issue took way longer than I would like and the people I talked to weren’t as nice as the people who sold the product and the ones who came out, installed and fixed it. I also didn’t get a return phone call. It happened on a Friday and I didn’t talk to somebody until Monday, then they didn’t come out until Tuesday. Despite that, I enjoy my spa and it does exactly what it’s supposed to. It relaxes you and it hasn’t really been that cold out, so I’ve been able to use it more.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

We received our Thermospas hot tub in November 2019. So far the hot tub has been fine, but we really won’t be able to truly know the quality until we see how it stands up to the test of time. However, our experience otherwise has left a lot to be desired. From the high pressure sales tactics, to the lack of communication on the delivery process, and poor issue resolution, we’ve really had concerns throughout the process and have been left to feel that our concerns aren’t a high priority.

The process started with an online research into hot tub options, and within minutes after putting in a request for more information, someone was calling me to schedule an appointment. As we were still in the research phase, I was not expecting an in person appointment, but felt it could help to learn more about our options. What I didn’t expect was to be pressured to make a decision at that appointment in order to get the best deal. With promises that we could cancel within 3 days, we reluctantly agreed. After doing research, we stuck with our decision because it appears that the quality of Thermospas is well regarded. However, with our customer service experience, we have certainly regretted our decision.

To schedule a delivery, we received a text message to set up a delivery date. Once we confirmed that date via text, we had absolutely no other communication until the day of the delivery where we replied to our last text message to see if they were still coming. There was no call letting us know what to expect with the delivery process or what to prepare.

Our delivery then had several issues. First off, during the sale process, we were told to make sure that the electrical work was set up prior to the delivery so that the hot tub was delivered so that it could be setup with delivery. Our sales rep was clear that the delivery team would not be electricians, but being first time hot tub owners it was not clear to us that additional electrical work needed to be done to go from the hot tub to the outlet, which is something a delivery preparation call could’ve covered. As a result, we had to pay an electrical service charge for someone to come install the external outlet and then a second service charge for them to connect the outlet to the hot tub. We ended up paying almost double for something that could’ve been handled with one visit. Knowing this now, it doesn't make sense as to why electrical work prior to delivery is emphasized throughout the process and with the provided documentation.

To make matters worse, the hot tub was delivered with a scratch on it. Also, all the delivery team did was drop off the tub with a box of chemicals and went on their way. As this was our first time owning a tub, we had a lot of questions about maintenance, how to install the tub, etc, and were left with no orientation as to what was delivered.

We then shared our concerns with customer service. While our concerns were initially heard and we felt that steps were being taken to resolve them, we quickly realized that it was going to be up to us to follow up. We were promised a technician to come out to correct the scratch and give us a complete overview of our tub. The technician then came out to correct the scratch. While the scratch was buffed out, we are now left with a larger section that does not blend with other parts of the shell. While it’s a relatively cosmetic issue, we would expect with such a large purchase that we receive a product without initial flaws. Also that in depth overview of the hot tub that was promised, never occurred. It was up to us to ask specific questions that we have experienced so far, and being new to hot tub maintenance, we weren’t sure all of the questions to ask.

We expected a call after the repairs were complete to follow up, and due to being busy with the holidays, we didn’t immediately follow up. After 3 weeks, it was up to us to follow up with customer service for resolution on our concerns. Several weeks after our initial follow up, we were told by customer service that they now had the information needed and someone from management would be contacting us to address our concerns. That was 2 weeks ago and after several follow ups, we still have not received resolution or any indication that our satisfaction is of any concern to the company. As we have given them ample opportunities to follow up and convey that our concerns matter to them, we feel that our only options are to share details of our experiences so that others may not make the same mistakes that we have.

Mr. Delaney,

Thank you for the opportunity to speak regarding your concerns. Should you need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

We bought our spa about a year and half ago. It started to leak when we turned jets on. We called the service department to see about someone coming to fix it. We were told they could send the parts but it would cost. They had no department near us. If you don't have a service department to take of your spas then don't sell them out of your area. We called a spa guy in our area and he told us what might be wrong. We were able to get the leak to stop. So if anyone in Nashville TN don't buy from here. Go local. At least they have a service department to help you.

Dear Ms. Zuck,

Thank you for the opportunity to speak about your service needs. As mentioned, we do have service in Nashville so if you need assistance at any time please feel free to give us a call at 800-833-7727.

Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

When ThermoSpas' salesman came out and explained how their hot tubs were made and tested them, that won me over. Also, their people were caring and made sure I have what I needed. They were upfront about how the tub was gonna do good for me and I knew what I was expecting. I got a hot tub from them with exercise bands with it. The tub has jets that I can run, jog or walk against. However, the top did not deliver until a month later, which I wasn’t happy about, but I didn't wanna put water in it until that came. Also, the bands came two months late. Still, it is a great experience having the tub.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

ThermoSpas' Manhattan has 170 something jets and six seating, and it's spacious. We have a lot of friends who come over, and we want to be able to fit everybody. It’s a nice quality hot tub and using it has made us more relaxed.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Before I purchased it, I did a lot of research and I felt that the way it was built, it was easy to maintain and easy to repair if there were any problems in the future. Everybody that I dealt with was very helpful and set up went smoothly. Everyone was courteous. We're very satisfied and I'm very happy with the purchase.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983