4.33/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

335 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews

Insufficient response received
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

After spending $15k on this "top of the line" unit our tub was delivered but never worked properly. The delivery person (1 person) rolled it down our hill breaking many internal connections which we never knew about until about 2 years later. We had some leaks which their service folks fixed as best they could when I could get them to come out. Then the cheap pressboard wood bottom rotted out and the electrical components fell onto the ground. All of the components would then short out and not start up - our service person advised that they would not put any more money into the tub until the bottom was fixed/replaced. I called ThermoSpas which at that point had been sold to Jacuzzi Inc. And was told my cheap cabinet was only under warranty for 3 years so they attempted to sell us another brand new unit for another $15k.

My wife and I were livid that they would not replace this cabinet after all the money we spent fixing their screw ups!! What a piece of junk and a total ripoff! I escalated up to management but was told the standard BS "We are sorry for your experience but Jacuzzi will not replace the unit." So I hereby warn all who are considering buying a ThermoSpas hot tub - DO NOT DO IT! These folks are ripoff artists and Jacuzzi has done no better! The hot tub was poorly designed and their one man delivery guy is famous on hot tub blogs for how many units he ruined himself. Though he does not work for ThermoSpas anymore they will not rightly fix the issues caused by this individual and consistently ignore any requests to do so.

I am super angry at the way we have been treated and told Jacuzzi so to no avail - they totally ignored my requests for replacement as well as removing this pile of crap from my property. Their attitude was pretty much "We got your $15k so what are you going to do about it?" For this reason I will continue to evangelize - DO NOT BUY A THERMOSPAS HOT TUB!!! You will pour money into it and never get any enjoyment back. The quality is horrible, their support folks are downright impatient and arrogant. Their service is lame and even if you do get it going as advertised the chemicals are too expensive!! BEWARE - This is a very bad company that does not give one hoot about the consumer - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I grew up in Wallingford which had a ThermoSpas factory right behind my dad’s work pretty much my whole life until they moved to Research Parkway. So, I’ve always been aware of ThermoSpas. Also, based on research online, it looked like it would be one of the nicer, newer models compared to other ones I’ve seen. The tub was for me and my wife but we planned out entertaining from time to time so we didn't wanna get just a two-person. The Concord was the size that was right for us in our circumstance. Also, I like the amount of jets that were in it and that it had three separate pumps and the LED lights that can change the power on the head cushions as well as within the tub. And I like that it seems to be really well-insulated, so it didn’t have to work that hard to retain the temperature. and it has nicer seats for just the two us, which is good.

Our ThermoSpas was delivered at the end of September, but for some reason, the system didn’t show it until about a week ago, which is hilarious because I’ve had it for a while. There was just a disconnect. They called me and were checking to see what day was good for delivery but it was delivered two months ago. But everybody I worked with was amazing. The people who delivered it were great and the guy who sold it to me, Tom, was fantastic. Then, the people who called to check in on the status of this were very helpful. It’s just funny how long it took for them to notice. That was a little strange to me, but other than that, everything has been great. Once they saw it was delivered, they reached out to me and people sent me emails about how to take care of it, which was helpful.

I use the tub all the time and it is fantastic. It was more expensive than what I would’ve expected when we started shopping. But then you realize what you’re getting and what you’re sacrificing if you get one that’s half the price from a different company that’s not very well-insulated and the electrical cost would be much more. There’s a reason it’s more expensive.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I did research and most of the companies were at least about 4 or 5,000, but you couldn’t get anybody to come out or they didn't have it and would have to order it. Then, we talked to Walt at ThermoSpas. When we got the tub, it was damaged. We got four panels and two of them were damaged because they brought it here late in the evening. They’re supposed to be sending some stuff to fix it. The tub is all right. I’ve got it wired up, but it doesn’t have the motors in there yet. Walt told me that the Chesapeake doesn’t have an Ozonator on it, but I could get one and have it put on. But he didn’t tell me that I would have to pay it upfront. After I’ve done paid the 1,500 down, I own it. I was disappointed first. I called Walt, he didn’t call me back, and then I got to speak to him with a text. That’s why I said, I thought we just run it. I’ve talked to Steve and he's gonna set it up.

Mr. Bolynn,

Thank you for the opportunity to work out a solution for the part your hot tub needed. I'm glad to hear that the service visit went as planned and that your spa is fully functional. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any service needs in the future.

Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

ThermoSpas tubs are custom-made and they’re pretty much the top of the line as far as quality. Sebastian explained to me all the different features and he wasn't aggressive as far as trying to push anything on me that I didn't want. He looked at the backyard and we came to the conclusion of the size that I needed and went from there. The Concord tub we got has a lot of jets and there are four pumps on each corner which is kind of unique because most of the ready-made spas don’t have. I got a really good deal as far as the purchase price and what I actually got. Also, I’ve gotten tons of follow-up calls if I was happy with the delivery. It seems like they follow through as far as customer service is concerned, so I'm very pleased with that aspect.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was looking online and we were just investigating stuff and then it comes up that we can get somebody from ThermoSpas to come to the house and explain all about it. They didn't put pressure on us to buy ThermoSpas but they offered an incentive if I bought it with them that day. Having somebody right there to personally go over stuff helped to seal the deal. He drove a long way to get here and we had a nice chat. He was very personable and informative. He answered questions and gave us information that we might have questions about later. The Concord has 99 jets and three pumps. It has the pillowtops that make it nice to lay back in. It looked like a good thing.

It was delayed a month so I called back to find out why it wasn't coming in. He got me in touch with somebody in Connecticut and they said that there had been a fire at the warehouse, so it will be delayed finishing tub. Our tub hadn't been damaged, but it needed some parts. Other than us waiting a month and not knowing why, we've been able to communicate and know what's going on and stuff.

We had to call back because we couldn't get the hookup. The electrician hooked it up like it was said with the instructions but it didn't work. They called back and they had to switch the ground wire and it popped right on. But now, we have an issue with the pump that does the left side, which is the whole front and back of the spa. The water is not coming out on the pillows. We get it to work on the others, but we can't get the two pillows to work. And we've got the jets in the body and in the foot. It's just not at the head and the neck. So, I don't know if something's messed up, or we're not pushing the button right or something. But the customer service has been very nice. They're very willing to help and they listen to what you have to say. They take the time. Also, the tub is very nice and we're enjoying it. ThermoSpas has been a great company to deal with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I purchased a Chesapeake due to the number of people it could have and the amount of jets it has. I purchased through the ThermoSpas salesman who came out and he was very professional. He knew what he was talking about and was all around nice. ThermoSpas offered to finance and it was not gonna be a lot of money. Also, the warranty on their product was good for 10 years. One of the little spinning things fell out, and although it’s not interfering in the function of the spa itself, I have to call and have them come and fix it. Other than that, we love the overall quality of the tub.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

ThermoSpas stands behind their product. Also when I was in the process of purchasing a tub from them, I liked everybody who we dealt with. They were all very helpful and efficient. Their reps were very knowledgeable of what was going on and very helpful in trying to help us pick up the right one. Then, the crew that came got the installation done in a hurry and cleaned up their mess. I bought an Atlantis tub as I like that particular model. We've had it for about two and a half months now and so far, we love it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

With ThermoSpas being part of the Jacuzzi family, we decided we're gonna get our hot tub from them. It's made by Jacuzzi and we always had Jacuzzi. ThermoSpas was much more costly than the ones that we had before and I almost didn't get it because it was so expensive, but so far, it has been worth it. We got the Concord model which fits our lifestyle. I like that it's therapeutic and it's small enough to fit where I needed it to go. It has 99 jets and the foot massage and each seat has a different massage feature. It's really good because both my son and my husband have back injuries and it helps them out a lot. The tub is perfect and we really enjoy it! Also, the ThermoSpas team was absolutely wonderful. The salesman was very thorough and considerate and I also loved their installation crew. We're very, very happy with our ThermoSpas experience. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We were looking for convenience and quality and looked around at ThermoSpas. We figured out what we liked and got the Manhattan. The quality is good. We had some issues with some little parts coming off of it and there was a stain that the color faded. But we called them and they sent a guy out who fixed it. Within an hour, he was gone and everything's fine. It's pretty expensive but if it lasts the way they said it lasts, then we'll be happy with it for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

After being put off for 2 months on delivery it finally showed up. Get power wired and go to fill with water and it’s pouring out the bottom. Called service with no answer. Do not recommend. The money you pay for this spa it should be installed completely and tested on site.

Mr. Barnhardt,

Thank you for the opportunity to work together toward getting the issues with your hot tub resolved. I have confirmed with our Delivery Team that the re-delivery went as planned. Please feel to contact me directly if you have any service needs in the future.

Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The ThermoSpas sales representative I worked with was super friendly and a nice guy, but not so much on the professional side. He was in the recliner with his feet up, but it was fine. I like the quality of ThermoSpas hot tubs. We’ve had a couple of the jets break but we just called and they replaced them right away. They sent us the part in the mail, and we just put them in. Everything is working okay now.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

My husband had always wanted a tub ‘cause every time we went on a cruise, he always used it and he always felt much better with it. Plus we have friends in Florida that have one their condo. My husband saw ThermoSpas on TV, and he wanted me to call them. When the rep came, it seemed like their tub would be good for our needs. I also liked that I could call them any time if I have any trouble since we’re older and it’s not that easy for us sometimes.

We didn’t want something too big or extravagant as it’s just for the backyard, for my husband's back and my knee. The Atlantis looked nice and it seemed like it would be perfect for what we needed. It’s easy to get in and out of. It has the two steps that come with the handrail. It’s like a lounge in there that you could relax in. It’s also easy to clean and you could adjust the jets. Plus it's very easy to use. I tried to use it one time and I wasn’t sure exactly what to do and how to set it up, but I called ThermoSpas, they called me back and I haven’t had any trouble since. I asked them about the drainage as it was what I was concerned about. They called me back right away and suggested that it would be better, especially in our case that we’re older, to get a submersible pump ‘cause we have to drain it every four months. Overall I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We are in our early 30s and live in the St Louis area. We had been researching hot tubs for a little over a year to put on our deck. We decided on ThermoSpas and received our Concord Silver a couple months ago (paid $10,500 in case you’re wondering). Our ThermoSpas experience was less than desirable and I wanted to share our experience with others as we used customer reviews to make our hot tub decision. I’ve had a two months since delivery to let the frustration and annoyance subside, so here we go:

Pros: Amazing quality. You can tell the hot tub is built solid and it looks great. We chose the Nantucket gray cabinet with silver marble shell. Energy efficient. Heats quickly and stays warm. The cabinet is very well insulated. Sales rep was helpful in our decision making and answering our questions. FYI - save ThermoSpas for last in your decision process because if you don’t make a decision that day, you will lose the $1,250 coupon. We bought the hot tub just to relax and have friends over. I didn’t buy into the health benefits, but I really do sleep better and deeper after a soak. Just experienced soaking in the hot tub while it’s snowing. It was incredible and so relaxing. Amazing for entertaining.

Now to the cons: Hot tub was delivered 3 weeks late with delivery dates changing multiple times, never at our request. Poor communication between ThermoSpas, delivery, and us. They outsource their delivery and communication is lackluster. No one knew the status of why delivery was delayed. I was promised numerous status phone calls that were never made. We always had to call and, frankly, I was annoyed and angry at the entire situation. I can’t count on both hands the number of phone calls we made to get a status update. Hot tub was delivered without the cover. Cover arrived three weeks after delivery. Three weeks!

We were offered free chemicals to compensate us for our inconvenience in which we never received, nor did I expect to receive after experiencing the poor service I had come to expect. Never received follow up call regarding the hot tub cover and cover lifter installation. Luckily, we are handy and installed the cover lifter ourselves. We are waiting on ThermoSpas to replace our panels that were damaged in delivery. We have received the panels but haven’t received a phone call.

Overall, if you decide to move forward with ThermoSpas, you will receive a quality, well built hot tub that looks amazing. You will also most likely receive poor customer service after the sale. Be prepared to make numerous phone calls to manage this project. In looking back at our experience, we probably would have made a purchase with a competitor. We encourage prospective buyers to conduct extensive research and due diligence on each manufacturer before making this purchase. Hope this review is helpful to those reading to assist in the decision making process.

Travis,

Thank you for the opportunity to address your concerns. I'm glad to hear that everything is now as expected! Please feel free to contact me directly if you need any assistance in the future.

Tom G., Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We purchased the Atlantis from ThermoSpas and our experience with them has been pretty good so far. It’s perfect for the two of us. The sales rep was really good too. He was really patient with us and had all the answers that I had questions for. The installation crew was perfect as well. They came in and they certainly knew what they were doing. They whipped it right on in there and set it up in no time at all. I use the tub every day. I have a back problem and it helps me with my back. I don’t particularly like the paneling on it though. It's a little flimsy. But the quality of the tub itself is okay.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

A couple of friends have ThermoSpas and recommended them. I got Atlantis, a low-priced one, because of my budget. It's ThermoSpas' basic and it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles. But it’s perfect for what I need it for. It’s nice. It's got the nice cover with the handle and the steps. It has 32 jets, a light and two pumps. I wired in a 210 and put it on a concrete pad. The hot tub is awesome and I love it. It’s more therapeutic for me because I’ve been having back issues. It’s better than any pill they could ever give me.

The salesman, Gordon, was awesome too. I did shop around with other brands but I liked him. He was a great guy. He seemed honest and straightforward, and he got me the best deal he could. Initially, the price was more than I wanted to pay and he worked me with on that. So that was a good experience. The guys who delivered the tub were good guys too. But it came a little earlier than they had told me. They told me up to eight weeks and it came in in five. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have the pad for it yet. So I put the hot tub in my driveway until I poured the concrete pad. Then a friend and I rolled the hot tub right on into place perfectly. Everything has been great since.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

A friend of mine purchased one of their spas and they were very pleased with what they got. Then I read about it. When the gentleman came over and gave us the presentation, it confirmed what I had read about its quality and workmanship, and it made me understood it better. The rep was very good, and he knew his product. He had a good presentation with good visuals, and he answered any questions we had. He also checked back to see how things went. They sent sample chemicals along with it and some videos about how to get it going, and I am very pleased with it. Aside from the size of the model and the features it has with the adjustable power and dual motors, the warranty was also appealing. The spa meets everything that I thought I might get. It would be wonderful, nonetheless, if it comes with a tinted cover for the spa.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

11/6/18, 4:45p EST: I've been looking at new spas for some time now to replace an old one. I've looked at all the name brands, and even Costco. I'm very familiar in how they are designed, built and intended to operate. The ThermoSpas infomercial was good on TV; informative. As is the website. I wanted a design quote and sent the form. Sales called immediately. I was advised the technician needed to survey the property to see if the spa would fit. I said fine. When booking the appointment, he said both owners of the home must be present. I said that wouldn't be necessary. He said it would or they could not proceed. Ludicrous. Think about that: I couldn't even get a price without my spouse being present. In today's political climate, it's disgraceful. ThermoSpas lost a potential customer today. You're welcome to call me when the policy changes.

Mr. Dowell,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sure when the time comes you will be the one to make the decision. This consultative appointment is designed to allow you to create the hot tub that is right for you and your budget and is much more than a service call like you would get from an A/C or appliance repair person.

We request to have all homeowners present to review safety regarding the electrical installation which is a top priority before and after installation. Let me assure you that discussing this with both of you together will actually use much less of your time by answering all of your questions in a single visit.

A site visit takes approximately 60-90 minutes. Inspecting your site (or sites) and determining your best options base on your specific property takes approximately 20-30 minutes. Then, we'll take 20-30 minutes to look over pictures and videos of your options and answer your initial questions. Finally, we will take measurements, calculate an exact price and deliver it in writing before we leave. We respect your time and we're not going to waste it! Is there any chance you would be willing to let us visit and show you how great the experience can be?

Elle, ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I really liked what ThermoSpas offered on the Manhattan model as far as the lighting and the stainless-steel jets. My partner thought it would be nice if it had more lighting underneath but I was fine with it. I also like that model because of its size capacity. I initially purchased it from ThermoSpas because of the warranty and how the underside of the spa is not foam-filled. My interaction with their reps was great as well and I didn't have any issues. At any time I needed to contact them prior to the spa being delivered, someone was available.

So far, I've had a very good experience with my spa and it's effect in my life has been dramatic. I've only had it for less than two weeks, but I've been using it almost daily. I feel a lot more relaxed because I'm using it more as a massage therapy-type of stuff, too. And I have completely noticed the difference as far as its benefits. It's a great product and I would recommend it. I would recommend getting the top-of-the-line filter with the spa as well. That way, it would reduce regular time as far as maintenance on the spa.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We started out with a Coleman and it was the top-of-the-line at the time. Then we went to Jacuzzi because at the time, we weren't set up for 220 and they had a hot tub that ran on 110. But you lose a lot of stuff when you just use 110, so when we could have 220 again, we set it all up. Then we got in contact with ThermoSpas and we liked their presentation. Plus, their products are built good. So, we bought from them and we got their Atlantis model because we wanted a spa for our personal use. We also liked the way it's made and the features you can get on it. But I wish we would have went one more step. I would have preferred to have those little bubbles on the bottom, which we had before in other hot tubs, but that would have cost us more. At the time, we were over our limit as it was and we thought we could save me a little money if we could do without them.

Initially, ThermoSpas' rep came to our home. He was pleasant and answered all my questions and more. But we had a little problem with the delivery. We talked to corporate and they blamed the delay on a fire in Mexico in one of their plants for parts. That was a little fuzzy, but we weren't worried about it. They didn't charge us until we got the hot tub anyway and it gave us more time to get it ready. I had an electrician that was very busy and he couldn't get to it, so it all worked out. Eventually, we got our spa, so we're happy. Also, when the delivery team came, they were very professional and they got right to it. They set it up right and went on their way.

So far, I've already had the covers off for the electrician to wire it up and it all looks good under there. It looks a lot better than the Jacuzzi, too, because that one would spray that foam in there and they get old. Then if you had to replace the pipe, even though if it was leaking, you'd have to tear all that stuff out. But we haven't had our ThermoSpas long enough to have anything go wrong. Except we had one of the jet heads come out and they're in the process of sending us new ones. But that issue is just a minor inconvenience. We can still run the hot tub and use it. It's getting cold here, so we jump in it frequently.

All in all, ThermoSpas worked with us really good and we were satisfied with our experience with them. We try to follow their guidelines and when you do that and take care of something when you need to, everything works out. As a matter of fact, I just got off the phone with their rep and if I need any help, she'll either send a tech out or walk me through it.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The Aquacisor was exactly what I was looking for, it's something deep enough to do water exercises. My husband and I both have disabilities, and exercising in water is a much better option for us. It’s more accessible than the gym membership that I paid and not gone to for the water aerobics. I like the exercise kit that we got with it and the two seats with the jets helped after the exercises. So, it's a really good fit for us.

ThermoSpas is responsive and accessible. They had somebody immediately here in Washington to come out and do a site consultation. I was in contact with another company, but they were back east and they had people to look for a site visit but everything was online and it wasn't as connectible as the ThermoSpas representative that came out and covers the full Washington, Oregon, California response areas. The spa itself was great. We haven't had problems with it in the appearance, and its performance is really good. It was overall a really, really good experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

My husband and I have been in the workforce for a lot of years and we would like to have a place to go out and enjoy each other and just chill out. From the first time I've seen it advertised years ago, I wanted a ThermoSpas spa. I like the way they are built. I love the easy access with all of the stuffing down there, like the rotors and everything else within. It's easier with the panel removal and replacement of parts than the other ones. The salesman I worked with was so nice and very understanding. The night he came, I explained that I wasn't gonna buy the spa right away, even though I was gonna purchase one. I wanted to know everything about it. After seeing how far he came in, and hang around long enough to make me aware of everything about that spa, I went in through with it. Besides, the cost is feasible. I just try to keep it where I could handle those payments and not outdo myself. And the quality is nice.

We've had it for two weeks now and almost every night, I've been in it. Other than that, I had to call customer service when the lift never showed up, in which they said that they sent it but they did not. It went somewhere else. But then, ThermoSpas immediately sent another one out. So far, we're happy with the spa. We get in there for relaxation as we're learning to relax a little bit. I would recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I wanted to get a tub. I did some research and liked what ThermoSpas Hot Tubs has to offer, which was better than some of the other providers. Their team was great, especially the guy that came in here from whom I bought the tub from. He was fantastic and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to me. Thereafter, I got the Park Avenue model as I liked the way it looked. Also, I thought that it would suit my needs.

Since getting it, I've been happy with the tub. It's very well-made and I was really impressed with its features. The neck massager is really good. However, I would have liked it if the lounge chair also had a neck massager. Still, I'm okay with what I have. I use the tub every day and it relaxes me. I've been a police officer for 31 years and carrying a gun, a baton, and all those equipment hurt my back and affected my knees. I've noticed that since using the tub, both my back and knees don't hurt as much. I'm very happy that I chose ThermoSpas. I had a great experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

The Park Avenue by ThermoSpas seemed to fit our family needs the best. I’ve been doing research for about the last six months and the options of the ThermoSpas tub met all the checkbox on everything. Also, it stood out from everybody else when I looked at the quality and the warranties. The Park Avenue has the lounger and my daughter is handicapped so that was appealing. It also has the therapeutic part that we like and the rest of the options were more of preference. It’s so far lived up to everything that they said it was. Except for a little bit of an issue with the cover that will be surely be resolved after I call a tech, the tub is quality built. Overall, we are now more relaxed and have better sleep as well as less aches.

The sales rep who came out to the house when I called and asked about ThermoSpas was a new one but very knowledgeable and professional. He hasn't been with the company for more than six months but he really presented all the information thoroughly and easy to understand. We liked him personally. Then, the group that came out and installed the tub was very professional. I was very well pleased with them. They were there when they said they were gonna be there and came in quick to get it done. They also answered every question that we had about the tub. ThermoSpas is a well-rounded company and one can tell that it’s well managed.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

ThermoSpas lost a customer today. They do not provide any opportunity to see or try one of their spas. They do not have any stores. I do not see how they can sell any or stay in business. I would never buy a spa without at least looking at one.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

High pressure sales pitch. I feel it was all an elaborate scene that the salesman played out. Not sure if a single word he said was truth. Called for a discount model that just happened to be exactly the model/color I was just looking at. And I said top dollar was $8,000. This one was $7,995! What a coincidence... Then was told it's a 1 time offer and I'll lose it unless I sign right now today. No time to research the product, or an electrician to do the actual installation, just sign, sign, sign!

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Thank you for sharing your sales experience as we are always listening for ways to improve. While our spas are custom built, we do have some units in stock at times. We try to save our customers time and money if there is a match between a request and our inventory which may have been the case in this instance. Like any showroom floor model, quantities are extremely limited and we cannot guarantee availability, though you should never feel rushed to make a decision. I apologize if you felt pressured and have shared your feedback with the sales team. Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

From looking at ThermoSpas' product, we know that they put a lot of time, energy and effort into the designs. Also, the product had a good warranty. We had one person to come out and got ahold of and he was a good salesman. He told me he wanted to talk to me after the hot tub was delivered and set up, and he wanted to come and take pictures. I called him twice but there was no response, so I haven't heard from him. I also had questions about chemicals since I've never owned a hot tub. It's a lot of work. I have to go to a pool supply place to get water tested, and it's a pain in the butt, but at the same time, it's a good thing. You just got to keep up on it.

I'm having problems getting the filter out, but I don’t know who to call. The instruction manuals state that it comes right out, but I've been trying for about two weeks now and I can't get this thing out. But as far as the hot tub's jets and the temperature, it's pretty nice. We like it. I mainly got the hot tub for arthritis, and it doesn't get rid of it but the hot water helps.

Hi Charles,

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your hot tub and can point you in the right direction for help with the filter. The fastest way to get help at a time that is convenient for you is to call our Technical Support and Service Team at 1-800-833-7727. Their hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm EST, and Saturdays from 8:00am to 1:00pm (EST). If you would like me to have a technician call you, please reply and we'll set up a time on our end. Thank you! Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I’m very happy with ThermoSpas. I bought a Concord and I liked its price. Also, the quality’s good. It has a lot of jets and is good for therapy because I have arthritis. When I go inside, I have pain. And when I get out, I don’t have too much pain. I can move better, too. The spa helps.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I like the parts or the spots where the Park Avenue works on the body. I also like the air bubbles feature, so I bought it from ThermoSpas. But I haven’t really been able to use it that much because the pipe popped and all the water came out from underneath the hot tub. When that happened, I opened the outside shelf and I found that whoever did the cutting and connected everything piping together didn't glue the main piping properly. And the people that are to fix it took forever but apparently, all they have to do to fix the tub is unscrew and open the outside shelf then everything is there for them to work on, which is very nice. I finally got a call from them today, after a week and a half of and two calls of telling them that it quit working on me. It also took them three times to get a hold of their techs and it is gonna take until the 2nd for them to come out and fix it.

Other than that, the quality of the hot tub is wonderful. For the few days that I was using it, it was awesome. And it didn’t take that much for me to get the right chemical level. It was easy. You can see the numbers and make sure there are two parts of this and two parts of that. Plus the filtration system is good. Overall, it is a very good hot tub.

Sharmane,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide service on your hot tub. I understand that the valve issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Tom G., Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

We’ve been looking into ThermoSpas since we built our house four years ago and we've been contacting them off and on. Their products had accessibility to components and insulation, which were the two main things we were looking for in a spa. When it was a good time to make a move, we made them come out to the house back with us. We told them we were looking for a two-person spa and we ended up with the Atlantis. We have it on one of our three patios which is off the basement and it fits nicely there.

When we bought the spa, the sales rep was extremely helpful but he didn’t talk about anything other than upgrading us from a silver to a gold. I wish I had followed through with him. It was like a used car sale and it became a little bit of a hard sell. So I wish I had taken a little bit more time and looked a little more in depth into the deal because I didn’t know if there was anything above the gold.

Also, I would have preferred more jets and a headrest. When we went to someplace like Pool City, every single one of their spas had a headrest and our Altantis doesn’t have one. That is a little disturbing. You just lean back against the plastic on it and it would have been nice to have a headrest mounted in there. We know they have a man that works at Pool City and he said that we should have come to him first. And every one of the ones he showed us that were comparable in price and style had a nice soft headrest. Some of them even had sound systems, which would have been nice also. So I am very frustrated about that.

But other than that, I am satisfied and the spa is everything that we were hoping for. It is extremely relaxing and you feel great when you come out of there. I have an old student who recently told me that I look healthier, but I’m not doing anything differently and I’m wondering if it has something to do with sitting in the hot tub for 30 minutes, four days a week. It gets the blood flowing. I have also recommended ThermoSpas to a number of people.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My wife and I decided to pick up the model that was part hot tub, part therapy exerciser. While our initial experience with the sales rep was positive, things quickly went downhill from there. Weeks after we were to get the exercise accessory package, we started to call the company to check on the status. The people answering the calls had no ability to check on anything concerning our order and instead replied that 'someone would call you as soon as possible". More weeks and five phone calls later, the package showed up.

Now we come to the really frustrating part. In order to schedule our electrician to hook up the tub, we needed a solid delivery date range. We were told that would be provided a few weeks out from delivery, but that time went by with no word. More weeks and more phone calls, no reply, no answers, just a runaround. We had, by this time, dropped five grand on a new concrete patio to land it on and two grand for the electrical system. Then the kicker. We received a phone call from ThermoSpas about our delivery.

We were told about a mysterious 'fire' at a warehouse that just happened to hold our models dies. The CSR that called wanted to talk to both my wife and I, so scheduled a phone call for when I returned from work the next day. No call. Another set of calls were placed, voicemails left, no reply. By this time, the spa was to have been delivered, installed and in use. Just the thought of this lying cheating company fills me with anger. We have sent a letter canceling our order and requesting a full refund. I have the sneaking suspicion that I will have to retain legal counsel to get us whole and extricate us from this mess. They have yet to respond. You're a fool if you deal with this company.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

The Burdicks were contacted on 9/12/18, two weeks in advance of their estimated due date, and were informed of delay due to a real fire in our warehouse. A new delivery date for mid-November was verbally accepted at that time. On Friday, 9/21/18 we received a request for a cancellation and refund which we processed within one business day on 9/24/2018.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983