4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

348 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 30, 2019

Our hot tub and swim spa were delivered 5/15. The cover lifter for the swim spa was missing and the stairs were missing parts and could not be assembled. The delivery company, the salesman and I contacted the company on 5/15 and 5/16. I called on 5/22 and was told the cover lifter was shipped 5/21 and they were having problems with the stairs. Today, 5/30 I called again and have not been called back. If I do not receive a call by tomorrow I will request my credit card company to file a complaint and a partial refund until this is cleared up. Our daughter needs more surgery and has been told by her doctors to swim up until the next surgery. We need to be able to use the swim spa.

Dear Mrs. Farnsi,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide service on your hot tub and I'm glad that we were able to get everything working to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further issues!

Sincerely,
Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: May 1, 2019

I've decided to leave a review as I sit here on hold with Thermospas support line (on hold now for over 10 minutes). This is completely consistent with the poor service and mismanagement of my sale from the very beginning. If you want the short version, stear clear of this company. They will lie to you, ignore you, then tell you they "do not take returns."

The longer version is I ordered my Park Avenue Diamond spa ($16K) and was told it would be delivered, installed, setup, and then I would be instructed on how to take care of it. I was told 5 to 6 weeks, which would have had the spa installed somewhere between 3/3/2019 and 3/10/2019. Ha! Three weeks later (grossly missing the "antipated delivery time"), the spa showed up with a third-party install crew. They were super polite and very tired from their drive, and they said they had received no site specifics and wanted to know where it needed to go. Even though I had provided pictures and dimensions, the install crew had nothing. Considering the spa had to be lifted over a fence, this means they could not install it. So what did they do? They dropped it in the yard and left.

3 weeks later, after flailing about with a disinterest support staff, I called a crane company and installed it myself. Finally, more than double the time I was promised, I finally had a spa. But it had broken side panel. It was missing jets. And of course, nobody had been there to explain how to use it, so I've spent tens of hours trying to learn everything. I called support several weeks ago and explained what was broken and missing, and they said they'd send the replacement parts and send a technician to install them. Plus the technician would install the spa lifter that came with the spa (uninstalled). Finally, they said they would figure out where the steps that I ordered and had yet to be delivered were. That was weeks ago and I've have no heard nor seen anybody from Thermospas.

And that is why I (still) am waiting on hold for service. This entire review was written while waiting on hold. I promise you this, the people at this company do not care about you, and they won't give you your money back and drag away their garbage once they have you! If you are reading this, that means you are a smart enough consumer to check-out reviews before you buy. Go get a Hot Springs Spa. Or Sundance. Or even a Jacuzzi. Better yet, go to Home Depot and get a spa from them, you'll pay 1/3rd the cost of Thermospas and you'll have a company that will at least try to make you happy.

Original review: April 30, 2019

We moved into this house about eight years ago. The house came with a hot tub that has no information as to when it was purchased. When we decided to redo our deck, my wife and I thought that we'd go with a new tub too. And just by coincidence, I was channel surfing one night and saw a commercial of ThermoSpas on TV. I watched it and then I made a call and we went from there. We purchased the Manhattan since it was similar in size with the spa that we were replacing. And it has a variety of seats that you can sit in. It also has a large capacity for people, and yet you would still feel very cozy and comfortable. Working with ThermoSpas' customer service team was outstanding. I originally wanted to get the CD and brochure when I called. And then, they set up a guy to come out and talk to us about it. He was excellent and not pushy at all. The follow-up service has been great too.

Our delivery had to be delayed by two months because we're having deck construction going on. There was no problem rescheduling it. In fact, the hot tub was delivered by two men and a woman and they were very nice. Since I was home, I offered to help. The first thing they gave me was a clipboard with a piece of paper to sign on it, and on that paper, it said that I was not to help at all. It got me worried. I thought that if this thing tips over off their dolly, it's gonna go right back to the factory. But the delivery people did a great job positioning it where we wanted it. Everything worked out fine. One of the construction workers found a chipped piece on a corner. So I called ThermoSpas and they did not ask any questions. They didn't even want any proof or pictures. They sent a replacement piece immediately and that was very impressive.

In addition to that, before we hooked up the tub electrically, we had it covered since there was so much rain. One day, I looked inside the hot tub to make sure everything was good and by lifting the lid, I could tell that there was a lot of water. I called ThermoSpas' customer service and told them about it. After I sent pictures, as well as a video showing the water dripping, they told me that a new cover is on its way. It arrived about a week later so it was great. All in all, it took at least two months from delivery to hookup. We had the tub covered most of the time due to the other construction works going on. But when we had a big party and our grandkids were here, they thoroughly loved the hot tub.

Original review: April 29, 2019

The reps of ThermoSpas Hot Tubs came and talked to me. The quality of their product seemed to be good, so I thought of giving them a try over some of the other brands and I purchased the Concord tub model from them. The team at ThermoSpas have been great to work with. The installation of the tub wasn't difficult and didn’t take very long. But the installation was sourced out by ThermoSpas to a different company, so that was the part that was a bit rocky for me. The person that delivered the tub wound up doing things a little quicker and was not the best at explaining things. But now that the tub has been installed, it is of excellent quality and I love it. I like its size which meets my needs and I love the jets. The tub makes me feel a lot better. It definitely takes away a lot of pain that I have in my back and feet. Also, I sleep better after using it. It is well worth the purchase.

Original review: April 26, 2019

We have had our Thermospa for a little under a year. It truly is relaxing and the jets provide a deep relaxing massage. That said, I’m disappointed in the overall quality of the hot tub. These hot tubs are very expensive, but you don’t get what you pay for. We have had to call and have it serviced 3 times in less than a year. So far, we have had to replace leaky a pressure handle, 2 foot jets that broke and we rarely ever even adjusted, and now we are dealing with electrical problems that are causing the control panel not to respond and one of the pumps is intermittently blowing on its own, while the other jets will not even turn on. I’m so disappointed that we have had so many issues this early on. I will not buy another Thermospa.

Mrs. Thompson,

Thank you for the opportunity to assess and service your hot tub. I'm glad to hear that everything is running smoothly. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further issues.

Tom G.

Customer Experience Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: April 26, 2019

After having the ThermoSpas for more than 2 yrs we notice that we have a very minor water leak. My husband gave me the number for the company and I called and leave a message. (3 days and no one called back). Husband calls back and another number was given to him. (Again 2 days by and nooo one responded.) I decided to call the company and find out what is going on, and the ** can care less for my concern with the leak. His very disappointed answer was to give me another number to call, which I told him that I didn't want any numbers. I told him that I wanted for him to send me anyone to fix it.

This ** told me that we don't have a service plan and that's the reason why no one responded. This ** told me to call anyone I want if I don't get a service plan. He didn't even care that I have a ** leak. He just wanted more ** money. I will definitely pay but not to this ** company that don't have professionals working for them. Be aware! Open your eyes! They will treat you like a king or queen until you put your money in their bank. After that you are a piece of ** to them. We are soooo disappointed and I will never ever, everrrr will recommend this company. Not ever to my worse enemy. ThermoSpas hot tub from 10 Research Parkway, Wallingford CT 06492, 203-303-0005. You suckkkk. Mrs.**.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jackson,

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Please feel to contact our management team with the direct phone numbers or emails we provided if we can be of assistance in the future.

Very best,
Elle, Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

Original review: April 25, 2019

The ThermoSpas Hot Tubs salesman was a good guy. We talked and hit it off well. I like the quality of their product and I purchased a brown hot tub. The guys who came over to install it did a great job and they showed me everything. Somebody forgot to put a clamp on tight enough though and one of the hose popped off. But all I had to do was put the clamp back on, put the hose on and put it on right. I like the design of the tub and the ease of getting in and out of it. I like getting in and spending about an hour in it every day. It makes me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Original review: April 23, 2019

ThermoSpas is my first hot tub. It's good enough for me and my wife. Their hot tub is of good quality and we don't need much. So far, we like the jets as well as the lounge chair. I'd recommend ThermoSpas to friends.

Original review: April 22, 2019

ThermoSpas hot tub has been built better than most hot tubs and they have better quality, plus you can access everything underneath. We decided to go with them for their warranty and quality. The Concord was the one I liked. It was the right size. It's not too big. I also like the jets. So far, I'm very satisfied with my hot tub and I would recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: April 21, 2019

The ThermoSpas Hot Tubs salesman, Scott, came to the house and he told us all about their product. He was as nice as he could be and he answered all our questions. He even had me go through the process of building the spa myself. He gave me different options and he told me to choose which one I love and that was what we did. He was fantastic and I couldn't ask for a better sales rep. He even gave me two little rubber ducks to put in the tub. He also helped us with the paperwork. The customer service was awesome.

We got the Manhattan and there were about six people who came for the installation because the spa was so big. They had it set up in no time and the guy that was in charge of them pulled us over and explained everything to us. He even had us do this and that to make sure we knew what we were doing and he told us all about the chemicals. While he was talking to us, he called the rest of the boys and told them to clean up because cardboard and plastic were everywhere when they were taking the tub apart and putting everything in. They cleaned up everything. At the end of it, it wound out being built just like I wanted it to be.

The tub is fully loaded. It has 174 jets and it's wonderful. I like the ones that come out by my neck. I love its color. It matches my patio. I love the lights that are in there and also the size of the tub. I can have friends over. The wave is the biggest thing. My boyfriend is 6'4" and he fits from one end to the other. He has arthritis and back problems but when he gets in the tub, he just melts because it feels so good. The wave really massages his back. Plus, the tub requires hardly any maintenance on it whatsoever. My experience with ThermoSpas was wonderful.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983