4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

316 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 18, 2019

I have arthritis and I was having a lot of hip and knee pain and stiffness. ThermoSpas looked like it was providing more for therapeutic use. Their saleswoman was very nice, personable, and supportive. I wanted the Gemini model which was the smallest hot tub they had. I had some problems because the plug wasn't compatible and it wouldn't plug in, so I had to get some electricians. Once I got it plugged in, everything went smoothly. My arthritis is now much better and I can walk without pain and bend my knee further.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

We love our ThermoSpas tub. We enjoy it. Its quality is very good, and I don't feel like I paid too much for it. Our purchase experience was very good. The representatives explained the process, went into great detail about the different systems that were available, and what came with them. The scheduling was easy and working with the representative was very easy as well. The tub was also delivered when they said they would deliver it. When I had an issue, they sent somebody right over to take a look at it. We had someone come over when the lights weren't working in one of the seats. He replaced it and took a look at the rest of the system as well.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 11, 2019

I scheduled an appointment to have a ThermoSpa salesman meet with me at my home. I spoke with two ladies that callled to confirm the appointment date and time. I gave both of them very specific directions to the house. I received a call from the salesman about 20 minutes before the appointment time saying he was lost as my address did not pull up on his GPS. I gave him the specific directions again. He showed up 45 minutes late. I tried to be understanding. I then listened to two hours of presentation (I was told it would take 60 minutes when it was scheduled). Part of what took so long was he had to call three other salesmen to get answers to our questions. The answers he was given was later contradicted by paperwork he had.

We were presented with paperwork showing a model swim spa that had 4 or 6 pumps and were given prices for each model. We were asked to write a check so we would get the discounts available only at the time of the first visit. We said we needed answers to our questions and requested he email us the quote and contract. We received the info the next day and the quote was the same but the model the contract was for only had 2 pumps and further contradictory information. I was told I needed to call someone else to get more information. I am done wasting my time. Buyer Beware! Don’t fall for this!

Dear Mr. Enger,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. I understand you have spoken to a member of our management team and if there any anything else you need in the future please feel free to contact us directly.

Very best,
Elle

Original review: April 11, 2019

The salesman who came to the house was really learned. He told me different things. It's not a jacuzzi, it's an actual spa. That's why he ended up giving me an upgrade and once he did that, I knew I wanted to go with ThermoSpas. The model was from the Silver line that was upgraded to a Gold. It's got 42 jets on it and it is nice. It really helped my hip out. But it's been too cold lately. You're cold getting out and getting in it. But I plan to use it this summer. When I'm up doing yard work, I get kinda sore.

Original review: April 10, 2019

ThermoSpas has an excellent reputation. My husband has a bad back, so the one we purchased has an extra massage option for medical therapy. It’s good for him because you can just jump in and it’s ready to go. You don’t have to wait for it to be heated up. He feels it does help his back. The representative we dealt with was very nice during the sales process. Any time we had any issues after that, the whole process took a long time to actually get it inspected for use. He was quick with his text responses. Installation was fine, however, whoever we used dropped it onto the ground from the truck. But he checked and he said there was nothing wrong with it.

The one thing I don’t like about it is, we have a Maui Gold, and the panel to turn everything on, but the panel is small. It’s actually hard for my husband to press it. You have to press it a couple of times. It has menus, but it’s very small. So, he actually said, if he had seen what the panel was like, he wouldn’t have bought it because it is 10 grand. So, he was very disappointed in the size of the panel. The book we got was a little bit outdated. A guy from ThermoSpas I called sent me a more current book in terms of how to adjust the jets. It wasn’t really clear that you actually had to turn on the jets manually, ‘cause they were closed and opened. That was not in the manual, and I thought that was not very helpful. I, nevertheless, spoke to a tech, and he instructed me on what to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: April 9, 2019

ThermoSpas makes their own hot tub. No one else makes it for them and they distribute it. We purchased a Manhattan hot tub that seats seven people, and we got 172 jets compared to 70 jets. We called the guy, he came and showed us what was available and then we picked the model. About a month later, they called and said it was in and that they were gonna deliver it on Wednesday by noon. They were here at noon, set it on the platform we had poured and everything was hooked up. We had a good experience with them. The tub is self-contained and that's a big thing. You plug it in and you just add water.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I liked the value of ThermoSpas. The Chesapeake cost a little above the price range I wanted to spend but it was just about the size of my last hot tub. The sales guy was awesome and the lady who called me about the chemicals was also very good. But I was a little annoyed when the tub was set up. They charged me more money which I did not expect. That money should have been included but there was some kind of mistake made. Also, the console is kinda hard to read and the buttons are kinda small. Other than that, I like the hot tub. It’s very nice.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I went with ThermoSpas for the warranty, the quality of material and the technology that went into it. I got the the five-seater model which was of middle range. The salesman was excellent and the delivery team was great. We took down the fence and we had it all put together, and levelled. ThermoSpas is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

I use the tub about twice a day. I have a hot tub folliculitis, an infection of the follicles in the skin caused by the hot tub and not because of chemicals. It started on my back and has worked towards my chest, my arms and my legs. I don't know if it's the heat, but I really don't have a sensitive skin. It was miserable for a while, but now it's gone. I had to use the steroid creams for about two months and my folliculitis is finally over. My son got in the tub too and after the first night, he had little bumps all over his back just like I had started out. But my wife didn't have any problems at all. No one else has either, other than my son. But he was just visiting. I'm glad it's not permanent.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I compared ThermoSpas to other products and felt more comfortable with theirs. I also felt more comfortable with how well it came assembled. I wanted its features, too. The salesman was a really cool guy. We were at my house until late at night discussing things and he was very knowledgeable about his products. The delivery company was great, and they were here on time. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the product, too. They explained everything to me and also made a lot of small talks. Overall, I'm happy.

Original review: March 28, 2019

The salesman from ThermoSpas was very thorough and answered all our questions. We got a good spa from them and it works very well. It doesn't require a lot of maintenance or a lot of difficult things either. It would be better if we had a follow-up visit a couple of months after we got it. Also, until now, we still haven't figured out how to change the filter. Still, this tub is much better than the previous tub we had.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Hi John, Our team is always available to help with any maintenance questions you may have, and we can absolutely walk you through how to change your filter. Please feel free to call Technical Support and Service (hours are M-F: 8am-6pm, SA 8am-1pm (EST).) Enjoy! Elle, ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

Original review: March 27, 2019

I’m pleased with my experience with ThermoSpas Hot Tubs. I’ve heard of ThermoSpas for a while and I’ve seen them advertised for years, so I just went with someone who's been in the industry, what I considered the longest that I knew of. We’ve owned a hot tub before and I like the size and some of the features that are on ThermoSpas Hot Tubs. The way the one seat is set up, it works out perfectly for my wife and it can hold four people. I’m not a small person, so that was important since it can hold four people my size. That was the size and the features that we were looking for. Our only battle at the moment is how to keep the water right because that’s new to us.

Putting the spa in was not difficult at all. I had the backyard set up, their installers came in and they were out of here in three hours. When I built the hot tub slab, I built it up a little bit, about 2 inches above the ground, because they said, “You gotta be concerned about water damage and maybe water staying on the top of the ground.” The hot tub itself is 37 inches tall. And all of a sudden, you gotta climb over the top to get in. So, I’m looking for stair systems that I can have an easier access entry into the hot tub. I just have to have something specially made. Both of my knees have been replaced and one has been replaced twice. My ankle has been replaced too. I have serious orthopedic concerns and the hot tub helps with all of my aches and pains, and I use it twice a day. A couple people just asked about where I got the tub and what it is and I’ve already recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I received my $10k hot tub recently and appears to be great quality. The delivery team departed from the path needed to deliver the tub after all tasks had been completed and parked the crane machine on my septic system causing critical damage to system. Delivery crew acknowledged they caused damage and just said "well you might wanna have someone come out" then "you might wanna call ThermoSpas".

I contacted ThermoSpas who stated they will not fix any of the damage and that they are not responsible for any delivery damage. All they could offer was product. Which I thought would be earned either way after spending $10k and having any problem arise. Not satisfied with the way ThermoSpas has dealt with this issue or I should say did not deal with at all. I will not be receiving "product" because I would rather have my septic system fixed as I deserve.

Mr. Nolder,

Thank you for the opportunity to resolve your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you need in the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

My husband decided to get a ThermoSpas hot tub. The way we could design the it ourselves made us decide to get it. We have the six-person and upgraded to the wave heat. A built-in stereo would have been nice though. The installation was quick. Plus, our interactions with their team were wonderful. They were very friendly and when we had issues, they came right out to fix it. However, we haven’t gotten the stuff we ordered yet. I think they either forgot to order it or it's on back order. The quality of the hot tub is good though. We got it for therapy and use it about four times a week. Using it, I can feel the difference in my muscles. It really relaxes me. It's also great for back and neck issues.

Original review: March 8, 2019

From the Salesman (Tim **) to the delivery and set up, it was all so easy. Our water stays crystal clear and maintenance couldn't be any easier! Although we expected a $30 increase in our winter electric bills, we have been pleasantly surprised to see it go up by only $18 and in the summertime it's not even noticeable! The crowning jewel was what happened in February this year. During a windstorm we lost power for just over 20 hours. During this time the temperature was in the single digits with wind chills minus 20 to 30. When the power came back on I went out to restart the hot tub and to my surprise it had already restarted. I opened up the cover thinking the temperature would be around 75, but it was still at 92! Only an 8 degree drop! Thank you ThermoSpas for a wonderful product. It has proven to be a great investment!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I bought a Gemini hot tub from ThermoSpas since I was looking for a two-person tub. The salesman came and the interaction was very positive. He explained all about the tub, and he didn't pressure me nor try to get me to buy. He talked to me and then set us up. When I thought I had a leak, I reached out to their customer service. A tech then came out and explained everything to me while he was here. I didn't have a leak. It was a leak coming out of the overflow. Overall, I’m very pleased with ThermoSpas. The quality of the hot tub is very nice. I would recommend it.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

This is 45 minutes of my life that sadly I will never get back. Their salesman was rude, rambled for days, and literally never showed us one hot tub. This man smelled of alcohol and seriously made me question the safety of having him in my home. I will never do business with ThermoSpas because of this experience.

Hello Kelley,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We take this kind of feedback seriously and Our Customer Experience Manager, Tom G., has left two voicemails with hopes of discussing the details. If you would like to speak please feel free to call Tom or send me a private message here with the best way to contact you.

Very best,

Elle, ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I wanted to buy a hot tub so that my great grandkids and I could play in it. I got one from ThermoSpas and the salesman that I dealt with was knowledgeable. I like the way the tub looked and it is bigger than the one I had. Also, I have back problems and it is supposed to help you with your back. I like the quality of the tub. I had two panels that were broken, but I got them in the other day. I've already recommended ThermoSpas to my niece.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Initially, the ThermoSpas salesman came out to talk about the product and discuss it. He was on time, polite and very knowledgeable. We purchased the hot tub right away from him. I love its quality. Its cost was a little bit more than what we had originally anticipated spending, but I'm still happy and there's no buyer's remorse. Doing business with ThermoSpas was painless and easy. If I had been in a different mindset, the wait would have been excruciating, but we already were anticipating that we didn't want it delivered until after the holidays. Knowing that they build it per your specifications helps in the wait time. But once I knew that it was in the warehouse, I was chomping at the bit to have it delivered to the house.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I decided to get a new hot tub, looked on the internet and it appeared to me that ThermoSpas was the best one. Their rep was very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. He measured where the tub was gonna go and how they were gonna get into the house. Everything was good. He knew his product and I like everything. I have very bad arthritis and the hot tub helps me a lot.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I researched different spas and that of the ThermoSpas was the one I liked. I liked the model and I liked how many jets it has. My interactions with the sales rep were perfect and the overall quality of the spa is excellent.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

We saw ThermoSpas' commercial on TV and tried to get a brochure. Our brochure turned into someone coming to the house. The rep was very good. We were not planning on buying a spa that day at all. Before he walked in, we said we were not buying anything. Then three hours later, we bought an $18,000 spa. We like the size and therapy of that particular model. Its quality is very good and we’re enjoying it so far. My husband had a crick in his neck Saturday and we got in the tub Saturday night. When we got out, it was gone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I was doing a little bit of researching and looking around. There were about four or five tub models from ThermoSpas that looked like they were at the top of the line. However, the issue is there are different types of programming modes on how you wanna heat your tub, and the standard is basically whatever you set it at. It keeps it at that for forever, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There’s an economy mode where the heater doesn’t engage. There are two windows you can set, and if it’s not within that window, the heater stays off to save from this heating in off hours.

In any event, last week, for the first time, I turned to the economy mode, and I was told by ThermoSpas that the default is something like 6:00 to 8:00 in the morning and 6:00 to 8:00 in the evening where it’ll likely heat up the water with the economy mode. I noticed after that, it started to get warmer, and all of a sudden, it was up to 107 degrees, and I don’t know what the heck happened. I kept pressing the button to display the temperature, the setting and it was still set at the same setting that it had been all along.

So I wind up turning all the pumps on and took the cover off. What I wound up doing was I just turned the circuit breaker off to it, and let it sit off for maybe half an hour and then turned it back on and put it back in standard mode, and it has been consistent since then. It’s set for 101 degrees and it stayed at that temperature since. I honestly don’t know if turning it into the economy mode did something or if the thermometer in turn that turns the heater on and off has an issue or what. And I don’t know if when it goes into economy mode if there’s another temperature setting that I’m unaware of. I thought it was still gonna be set at the same 101 temperature that I have.

Nevertheless, the overall quality of the spa is very nice. But the disappointing thing for me is I bought this Park Avenue one and it’s got like a lounge in there, and I asked the salesman, and I don’t know if he misunderstood me but I’m 6 foot 6, so I don’t fit in things like the normal Joe. And I don’t fit there in the lounge. My knees got to be bent up. I’m too long for it. The rep measured my back and there is one seat there that has three seats and each one is at a different level. There was a deep one, which I do fit in that, and the rep even said that it's good. I’ve also been looking at purchasing some chemicals and it looks the prices are insane. But like ThermoSpas' extended warranty. They have a better warranty than any other that I sought. If their warranty is much longer than anyone else, then it’s got to be quality stuff.

Hello Mr. Mcateer,

Thank you for the opportunity to speak on the phone about your hot tub. I'm glad we were able to address the issues you were having. Please feel free to contact our service team if you ever need assistance in the future.

Regards,

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I've had Hot Spring, three in a row and the experience was flawless. Then I buy a ThermoSpas. They sold the size of spa I wanted and the price was right. But I have two issues in a month, where it goes completely dead. It's the second time since they delivered it and I'm very disappointed. The tub has been down more than it's been up.

The first time the tech came he couldn't find anything wrong with it. He said, "There's power." I said, "Well, it ain't running." He started fiddling with it and it came on. I said, "What did you do?" He said, "I don't know." And I said, "Well, that's not good." It's not a power issue. It tripped the breaker and the breaker will not reset, so there was something shorted in the tub. It's frustrating. I would not recommend them to anybody.

Mr. Saleh,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide service on your hot tub. I have confirmed with your technician that the visit went smoothly and that your spa is fully-operational. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you need in the future.

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

While all models of ThermoSpas are built very well, my wife was partial to the Park Avenue model because of the way the feet came up. I also like the ultimate seats in it. In addition, their salesman was very informative and keyed me in on what to look at when I went to other places. So far, I'm pleased with the ThermoSpas spa. But I'm having an issue with the blower not coming on when the pumps are on. Also, I had issues with the chemicals. The salesman said he'd come and take a look at it and also help me get the chemicals right once he comes back from his vacation.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I had a ThermoSpas a few years back, and I liked the product. They stand out better than a lot of them that I had. I got a hot tub that has 100 jets in it, and I had a good time with the ThermoSpas team when I purchased it. I’m waiting for the electrician to come and do the wiring. Maybe the book will tell me everything. I didn’t get a chance to really get through it yet. But it tells you chemical-wise how much of this or so much of that to put in. Overall, my ThermoSpas is a good-looking unit.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My neighbor had ThermoSpas and I asked him about it. He introduced me to his salesperson, Butch, who was awesome and very detailed. The Concord model seemed to be the right fit to me with the capability and price range. I got the one with the bubbles and I liked the size which fits five people. I picked out the things that I liked such as the number of jets that it had on it, the number of pumps and even all the way down to where I put it in my backyard. The spa got here right in the middle of December and once I got it wired to the house, I used it the same day. I've been sleeping well since using it and all in all, it was a good purchase and I'm happy.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Would never recommend that anyone buy a hot tub from ThermoSpas. Would give zero stars but am not allowed by this site. We placed an order with ThermoSpas on 29 Sep 2018 for a hot tub for our family of 6. Since the salesman said that the hot tub would be delivered in 8-9 weeks, we figured that it would be an early Christmas present for the kids. We couldn't have been more wrong! We received an email on 25 Oct 2018 stating that our hot tub would arrive the week of 03 Dec 2018 to 07 Dec 2018. That week arrived and we hadn't received any further word from ThermoSpas.

When I contacted Mr. Adrean ** (no last name or direct contact information was provided for this employee...this is a big red flag that they don't like to speak with customers) regarding our delivery status, he informed me that the hot tub wouldn't even be shipped until 05 Dec 2018, but that the warehouse would contact me when it arrived (after 7-10 days of shipping). No reason was given for the delay. After 10 days, I didn't receive any calls regarding our hot tub. I contacted Adrean ** again and he said that I would receive a call either later that day on 14 Dec 2018 (Fri) or on 17 Dec 2018 (Mon). No call came. On 18 Dec 2018, I tried to contact ThermoSpas again and some poor guy who repairs the hot tubs was stuck listening to me complain because the delivery team doesn't answer their phone or return messages.

On 19 Dec 2018, we were finally contacted by someone from the delivery contractor who said that delivery could occur either 26 or 28 Dec 2018 (Wed or Fri) depending on the availability of a crane and that they would confirm. We did not receive any confirmation. We found out that a delivery attempt would be made when a frontend-loader (forklift) was delivered to the front of our house at 7 am the day after Christmas (26 Dec 2018). We figured that it's late, but at least our out-of-town guests would get to see the hot tub before the holidays were over. Wrong again!

After making an assessment, the delivery crew foreman told my husband that the forklift would probably tear up our side yard (where was the mystery crane that we were waiting on confirmation about?); however, we weren't given any options other than that they would take the hot tub back to the warehouse. (The salesman had taken measurements and pictures back on 29 Sep 2018 and the path that the delivery crew was going to use with the forklift was completely different from what was stated in our contract.) In order to get the hot tub to our back deck, the foreman told my husband that we'd have to cut down a small tree (which my husband did on the spot). The delivery foreman blamed the salesman for not knowing how these hot tubs get delivered.

The massive forklift got stuck in the soft earth of our side yard and didn't make it close to our deck (guess that we didn't need to cut down that tree after all!). The foreman damaged his pick up truck while trying to pull the forklift out of the mud. Our salesman had asked us to call him when the hot tub was going to be delivered because he said that he would be there for delivery if possible. I had contacted him and he showed up just when the awfulness of the forklift getting stuck happened. I bet he was sorry that he agreed to show up. He also pointed a finger elsewhere saying that he was told 8-9 weeks for delivery (it was Week 13 at the time). No one in this company or affiliated contractors takes responsibility for anything. The delivery crew couldn't move the hot tub or the forklift. We were told that a larger truck would pull the forklift out of our yard on the next day and that the hot tub would once again have to return to the warehouse.

The next day, the delivery crew still couldn't extract the forklift without first dropping our hot tub on the ground a few times (I have video of this) and crushing a bush in the process (the hot tub probably won't work even if it does ever get delivered). (No larger truck was brought to extract the forklift as was previously stated. It is difficult to keep up with their ever-changing story.) They needed to get the back wheels of the forklift onto our driveway for traction (it cracked our asphalt in the process). Then, they dug up underneath our yard to recapture the hot tub to extract it (we won't find out if they've destroyed our sprinkler system until the Spring).

The "delivery" crew finally managed to extract the hot tub and we were told that in the New Year, we would get a call once they managed to get a hold of a crane, which is what they should have used in the first place. Today, 08 Jan 2019, my husband contacted Adrean ** regarding the delivery status of our hot tub (On 26 Dec 2018, when my husband called Adrean ** to tell him about the damage done to our property during the delivery attempt. He told my husband that he would keep us in the loop, hasn't happened. He also told us he would have to speak with a supervisor regarding any restitution, which hasn't happened.) On 08 Jan 2019, Adrean ** told my husband once again that they were waiting on confirmation for a crane.

We are wondering if we'll receive our hot tub by Christmas 2019 and if it will actually function or be in a million pieces after being dropped to the ground a bunch of times by the delivery crew. We do know that ThermoSpas has had our down payment for over 3 months. We would feel even more foolish right now if we had paid for the entire thing up front. Thank goodness that we didn't do that. At this rate, I don't think we'll ever see the hot tub or our money again and no one at ThermoSpas cares. The delivery team said that the salesman's timeframe of 8-9 weeks was unrealistic and the salesman blames the delivery team for the property damage to our yard. Pointing the finger at each other does nothing for our family though. Again, no one at this company has taken any responsibility for this disaster. Would never recommend that anyone buy a hot tub from ThermoSpas.

Ms. Dutka,

I appreciate your willingness to work toward a delivery scenario that was safe and efficient and apologize for the delay. I'm glad to hear that the final delivery went off without a hitch. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have need assistance.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

A buddy of mine in New York owns a ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Park Avenue model and we really liked it. The number of jets, the ozone appealed to us and the fact that we don’t have to change the water because I have hard water here and I have to treat my water. Working with the people at ThermoSpas has been great. They follow-up with a phone call or an email and they want to check and see how things are going. I talked to the guy the after the install because when they initially delivered it and got it here, they sent the wrong cover. The guy said, “Well, I’ll be here the day after Christmas to change it out,” and he did, “and I’ll have the correct cover on there.” So, all that was done per my conversation with the installer.

Also, an issue that I’m having with the tub right now is that the plugs where the air bubbler system is tend to keep popping out from day one. I discussed this with a guy at ThermoSpas. He sent me some new ones, but I haven’t put them in yet because they’re screw-ins. I don’t know if that’s the solution or not. The jets are so strong it unthreads them and unscrews them itself. Just to check it out, I screwed them all the way back down and six of them popped out. I screwed them all back down, I turned the air bubbler system on and in a minute three of them were almost unthreaded back out again.

They need to come up with another solution there as far as that thing is concerned. It’s a $16,000 tub. I shouldn’t have to be screwing stuff down. But overall, I’m happy with the tub. No matter where you sit in the hot tub, it’s very relaxing, we had another hot tub prior to this one and it doesn’t even compare to this one at all. This is the Cadillac of hot tubs. What they say about this hot tub, as far as ThermoSpas goes and their videos that I’ve seen, it definitely exceeds everything that I’ve seen in there.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I got the information on ThermoSpas as promised and after reviewing we decided to get a price for a 3 person spa. After getting a preference at how I wanted to be contacted by email was the preference that I wanted I have not gotten 1 correspondence from anyone. I just wanted to get an idea what the price would be for the spa and there was nothing, so with that being said I will go some place else to purchase a spa. If I can't get an idea I will not consider purchasing anything.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Salesman said probably 7-9 weeks. Salesman said probably sooner but didn't want to over promise. After 5 weeks we were notified order was as scheduled. Within the week of supposed arrival we called just to check and was then told it would be another 4 weeks. Maybe a great tub but not sure when I'll know! Over 3 months for delivery!!!

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Williams,

Thank you for the opportunity to speak about the unexpected delay with your hot tub production and delivery. I am very glad that we were able to discuss a resolution. If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact me directly.

Customer Experience Manager

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

This company has been manufacturing hot tubs since 1983 and selling directly to consumers since 1995. They are based in the U.S.

• Interactive design: From the company website, consumers can design their own hot tub, including model, color and jets. They can even place the tub in a photo of their own yard.

• Customer testimonials: On the website, consumers can view actual customer video testimonials about their experience with ThermoSpas.

• Industry awards: ThermoSpas has received recognition from several organizations, including the Arthritis Foundation.

• Industry leading warranty: The ThermoSpas warranty stands above the competition with a 20-year limited warranty on their hot tub shells.

• Free on site inspection: ThermoSpas offers a free location review to answer questions and provide personalized professional advice.

• Best for: Consumers needing therapy, consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983