Call toll free
4.30/5
Based on 73 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

234 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I had my ThermoSpas tub delivered on July 2, 2018. Though I'm happy to have my spa and enjoy the features it hasn't been a good experience. At the time of delivery, two panels and a connecting piece were scratched & damaged as well as they had sent the wrong cover requested for the tub (I requested front to back opening and they sent left to right). I called immediately to report issues and was informed they needed to wait for delivery personnel to provide the report to ThermoSpas offices which could take up to 48 hours. Two days later I called ThermoSpas customer service to make sure an order had been placed for these issues. I was informed the cover would take 2-4 weeks to arrive and the other pieces 2-3 weeks. It was recommended I call back when all items were delivered so that a representative could come and install all pieces.

In the meantime I filled up tub and electrician connected the unit only to find out that the panel was not working. The technician assigned to my area was on vacation and apparently there was no one else that could repair the hot tub until the technician arrived. It took 10 days for the person to fix the problem and for me to finally used the tub. I recently called them back (4 weeks after delivery) one month of waiting and not all pieces had been delivered. Though the representative was very pleasant, it was extremely disappointing and aggravating to find out that the cover was never requested as well as one of the side panels that was damaged. I was notified they would reorder everything again and I would have to wait another 2-4 weeks to receive items. I asked if items could be rushed as it was not my fault someone forgot to request items and was notified they couldn't. This is unacceptable!

Five weeks into having my spa and I haven't received completely what I paid for. I chose this company because of the quality of their product & good customer service and so far I'm NOT impressed. This has been my experience as a new customer. I'm concern about how things will be 5-10 years into this wonderful warranty I bought into.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 24, 2018

Everyone should know that ThermoSpas outsources all of their service to contractors. We are in a major Metropolitan area, and there is only one service person in our geography (The company consistently acknowledges this). The one person in our geography is a terrible, inconsistent, unreliable service provider, and ThermoSpas has/offers no alternatives but this single individual. Because the sales model bypasses the Retailer, good luck trying to get any credible, competent, spa technician to even look at these spas. Good product, horrible service model after you've spent your money.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Antonia, I'm glad we were able to address the communication issues from your previous experience and provide some assistance moving forward. As mentioned, we do have several service options in all major areas and you have a direct number to contact us if you need help! Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: July 18, 2018

I needed a little two-seater tub so I purchased the Gemini from ThermoSpas. It’s got the bubble jets on there. I went with ThermoSpas because of their quality and the price. I dealt with the delivery people and then I had to call the customer service to figure out exactly how to put the chemicals in because I’ve never had a spa before. And it was a good experience. I’ve only had the tub a couple of months but I’m certainly enjoying it. It’s easy to take care of too. To maintain it, I put that stick in there and it’ll tell me whether or not it’s too acidic and if I gotta put more alkaline in it, or if I need to put more chlorine in it. Using the tub has definitely relaxed my muscles and I’ve got major arthritis, so it certainly has helped there as well.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We have had hot tubs for over 15 years and recently, we purchased the Concord from ThermoSpas. I was impressed with the quality, the price quotes, and the sales guy who was working with us. They gave us a great deal. My wife's happy with the tub and I really like the neck massager. Our old tub had a blower on it and it used to blow cool air. It was hard on the heaters and we had to have the heater replaced twice. We figured out that that was not really a good feature so we didn't buy one for our ThermoSpas. You couldn't do that with most hot tubs. Also, instead of having the blower, they added an extra pump so we have three pumps.

Other than that, the ThermoSpas team were great and very professional. Any question I had, they answered it almost immediately. And even after they had made the sale, they were still interested and advised when it was gonna be delivered and who was gonna deliver it. It was a wonderful experience. So far, I’m using the tub almost everyday. I’m 78 years old, I have arthritis, and I can tell when I don’t go in the hot tub. I’d recommend ThermoSpas to anyone.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I liked the size of the Concord. It’s supposed to fit five. I was also interested in the lights and there were a lot of jets. So, I bought one from ThermoSpas and their team was pretty good. The delivery was a little tough for me though as it took us a while for the delivery crew to be able to deliver the tub. It was ready in January but we got it in May because I am on a hill and the people that were delivering it were only in the area on certain times. So, it was due to the timing and weather.

Other than that, the tub is good quality and I like it. I use it a couple of times a week and it helps me relax. It’s also kinda fun to have a drink while on it and it gives a nice ambiance. But I was a little disappointed because when I saw their commercial, it advertised almost like you could add on a bar feature or a shelf on the outside that would match the outside, and apparently, they no longer do that. Also, it seems like I'm always having to treat the water every few days and there’s always something out of whack. I thought that the tub has some features that are supposed to make maintenance easier and I was under the impression that with this ozonator they had, I wouldn’t have to do that as much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: July 12, 2018

My ThermoSpas tub pretty much has everything that I can get on a hot tub. I needed some specifications on it in designing the concrete pads for it before it was delivered, and their people were really helpful. The cost goes hand in hand with the quality, and one pays more money for the warranty. The warranty was the reason we went with them. The delivery and the installation went fine as well. I would recommend them.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Working with the customer service rep from ThermoSpas was excellent. We got the Concorde Platinum tub from them. Their installation team was really good and they knew what they were doing. They set the tub in with no problems at all. We've been looking forward to cooler weather to use it more.

Original review: July 10, 2018

ThermoSpas had the half-hour thing on TV and that swung me their way. I was able to see their process and all the different pumps they used, and I liked their process. They also answered a lot of questions when they went through it step-by-step. I also had a neighbor that had bought one up north and he was very happy with it. So I decided to go with that one. The salesperson came over to the house for the visit and spent a good hour and a half with me and my wife. He explained everything. He checked out the spot where we were gonna put the tub and said everything was in good shape. That was one thing I was nervous about.

But when I actually got the tub, it's blocked on two sides because of my deck. They said they shouldn't do that because if it needs to be serviced, there needs to be access to it. But once they delivered it, I didn't have any choice but to put it where I originally would have done. Somewhere down the road, something's gonna need maintenance and it should cause a problem though. But I guess I gotta live with that. I was surprised that salesperson okayed it without suggesting that I have an 8 x 8-foot of cement slab there. He saw that I have cement and he said it was great. That aside, the people at ThermoSpas have been very pleasant. I've called on the phone and ordered chemicals, and they've taken care of me.

The quality looks good but there are a couple of things that we've had issues with. The headrest fastens with two screws, one on each side, and then you just pop over it a little black plastic cap. It's probably for aesthetics. But the caps have been popping off when you have all the jets on. And we haven't been able to find them. I figured they'd be in the filter but when I changed my filters out for the first time, they weren't in there. They ought to have gone somewhere though, so I was worried about it getting sucked into a pump and causing issues.

I called ThermoSpas and they said that as long as I had the power off when I changed the filters, there was no way the caps could've gotten to someplace where they can cause more damage. I'm wondering where they went to though, and the rep said that maybe they got stuck on somebody's clothes when they came out and fell off of it but I don't think so. I ended up with four of them missing and I said they had better give me an extra of it. They mailed me five of them and they didn't charge me for them. But it's a very cheap part.

But when we had a lot of people in the tub, it shut down all of a sudden. I tried to reset my box but it wouldn't reset. So I got everybody out of the tub. That was real disappointing. The first time, I was excited to do it and the next time, it went all right. Everybody had a few drinks on and I was looking forward to it. I said we had to figure out what was wrong with the tub. But it was 1:00 in the morning so I called the ThermoSpas helpline the next day. They couldn't diagnose it over the phone but they told me what it could be based on what they've seen over a history of time. They started to give me 5% of the time, it's this. 10% of the time, it's that. I was thinking the plastic caps may have gotten ingested and were getting chewed up in there somehow, spinning around. But the guy over the phone told me that probably wasn't it.

They said that the first thing I would wanna do was to get my electrician out there and make sure that he didn't leave a wire loose or removed something. My electrician has worked in the same area as the guy that installed it. When he came out, he warned me that in order to get in the panels, you gotta take the cover off and those parts are spring-loaded. That cover slides so it's easy to open. It's spring-loaded and there's pressure in there. He said that if you are not careful and you don't know what you're doing, that spring-loaded part will kick you in the head. I would watch out for that now but the manual doesn't warn me about that.

He checked the part out and all the box. He showed me that he could cycle it. He disconnected it from the tub and showed me there was some power to it but it would slip. It would shut-off and reset. So then he hooked it back up to the tub and tried to reset but it would not. He said that it was working fine electrically and it was doing what it was supposed to do. It was not resetting for a reason. It was keeping us from getting electrocuted. He tried to explain how it worked technically and how it wouldn't take much for it to kick off.

ThermoSpas set up an appointment for a guy to come out and then I tried the tub again. It still didn't work. I tried it again the next night because the last thing I wanted was for the guy to show up and it's working. Sure enough, it worked that night. Based on what the guy told me over the phone, when we had a lot of people in the tub, somehow some water got in the inside of the tub. He said that it didn't take much and if dried it out, it would be fine. I'm glad there was nothing wrong like one of the pumps leaking.

The question is, "What made the water get in the tub?" But the guy who was gonna show up on the service call was more than likely not gonna be able to tell that. So I decided we would just use the tub again. I think this was what happened though. My wife was the last one in the tub and she flopped down right over where the buttons are. There's one big valve there and we had the wave on. In one pole there, water really gushes out if you don't have it turned down. I think she blocked that water from coming out and somehow it must have pushed it back. I was thinking maybe it was a faulty thing so we're being careful not to sit in from of that one jet again. And so far, the tub has been working okay.

Resolution response: July 18, 2018

A day after I published this I was contacted by a Thermospa rep to discuss my issue. The Thermospa rep and I reached an agreement. I'm happy, case closed.

Original review: July 9, 2018

We didn’t use the spa for about a month but kept it on and covered. We went out to use it in late Jan. ’18 and found the water to be cold and not circulating. After making sure the power was on we called ThermoSpas and they set me up to have a technician call to diagnose the problem. The technician said the pump motor needed replacing. The technician installed the $262.23 pump. The pump did not fix the problem. The technician did more trouble shooting and said the problem was the control unit. A new control unit was ordered, cost $358.13. The control unit was installed the water still didn’t circulate. The technician then thought it was a bad fuse and went to a hardware store for a replacement. The fuse replacement didn’t work.

After more troubleshooting the technician said a valve wasn’t working, went to the hardware store again and returned with some pieces of pipe that were installed without a valve, the pump started to work and the spa started to work. The technician charged $864.00 for the 3 service calls and the parts cost $620.36. The parts that fixed the problem cost $40.00. Total cost to me $1,484.36. The technician left without install paneling that he removed while working on the tub. The parts to complete the job were left on the floor along with some tools.

I believe I’ve been grossly overcharged for a pump motor ($262.23) and control panel ($358.13) neither of which corrected the problem and about $400.00 in service charges. I have corresponded with ThermoSpas on this and received a token offer, $224.00 to cover some of the technician’s charges. I responded, on May 1, ’18, to that offer saying I would accept that and said the charge for parts that didn’t fix the problem should also be covered and the parts of the enclosure not reinstalled had to be done. No response so on 9 June I again requested a response. Still no response. A response request was sent again on 21 June and no response. I believe I’m due a response.

Original review: July 6, 2018

We wanted to redo our backyard and I wanna enjoy what we’ve got. I inquired on the internet and ThermoSpas was the first to respond. Then one at a time, I looked them up before I acknowledged an appointment. I looked at their reputation, what the reviews were, and how long they've been in business. ThermoSpas weren't all pushy and answered our questions. Plus, we liked their Concord model. We knew we wanted something that was bigger than something that could fit two or three people. And the Concorde seats five comfortably. We also thought it was beautiful and just the right size for us.

All in all, we had a wonderful experience at ThermoSpas. The quality of the hot tub is great and we love the jets. I particularly love them at my feet and there are a couple of setting options for that. We had a couple parts on the front panels that were defective and they switched those out quickly. Then, I struggled a little bit with getting the chemical routine down, but I’m there so that’s good and I’m able to maintain it, which is helpful. Now, it’s time for us to drain and clean the tub. I’m not really sure when we have to fully drain hot tubs, but it says to so we'll do it.

We use the Concorde pretty regularly. But I had surgery last week in my shoulder and I'm about 10 days out, so I can’t submerge in the water yet. However, that’s exactly what I want to do in the hot tub, to ease the pain. So, I’ll be there shortly once the stitches are out. My husband uses it three times a week and our granddaughter uses it six times a week. ThermoSpas certainly hasn’t let us down. We have friends that we can compare it to and I would recommend them.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I've had my ThermoSpas tub about two months and it sprung a leak. They warned that sometimes in transit, things get loosened. I called them and they scheduled a thing to come. It's under warranty so they fixed it and they're on their way. I did quite a bit of investigative reporting and I chose ThermoSpas because they custom make each spa as you order it. So, you can reduce the price of it by getting exactly what you want, not paying for bells and whistles that you don't use. Also, it's not been sitting on the floor for a long time. They have a filtering system that I really appreciated because you use fewer chemicals. I have grandkids, so I like the thought of them being in a spa that has fewer chemicals.

The reps were really good as well. When they sit down to talk to you about putting your spa together, they're very knowledgeable and they show you all the pictures and colors. They ask you why are you looking for a spa. For me, it was twofold. I wanted enjoyment because my grandkids will have fun in there, but I also have arthritic knees, and it was really helpful to me. They said if I was getting it for soaking, then I could save quite a bit of money if I didn't do these kinds of jets.

They also listen to you and help you design your spa. If you allow them to take pictures of where it is and the setup, they're careful. No one will be able to figure out where it is. My salesman was also extremely nice. If you will write a letter explaining your experience to the company, they'll take some money off. So, we called them and they gave me enough to meet my budget. We got real close to the price that I was willing to go to, but it was still just a little bit over. But, it was still a pretty awesome experience. I was also having trouble getting the water. But they have a helpline and I called the helpline. I talked to a person and it was fixed. They are there for you. They want to make sure that you know how it works rather than just sell it to you and then drop you after that. I've been really happy with them.

Original review: July 2, 2018

The sales rep of ThermoSpas was good. He explained everything to us and went over it. However, I was not impressed where he was supposed to come out and go over the functions of the spa, but it poured rain that day, so we did not meet up. And he never followed through to come out and go over the rest. So, that was disappointing. I just had no idea. I have never owned a hot tub before, so it would have been nice to know how to figure out the chemicals. But the delivery guys were great. There were four of them that came. They had it on a trailer. And it was pouring rain the day that they came. It was a miserable day and all of us were soaking wet. But they put the good trays on and they were troopers. They did a wonderful job.

So far, I'm really impressed with the tub. Doing my research, I did like a lot of the things about it - the 2x6 construction, the efficiency and the quality seems phenomenal. It has impacted my life in big ways. I'm an electrician, so I do work pretty hard with my body. I'm also a former athlete, so I have bursitis in my hips. I was the big one pushing to get the ThermoSpas and it definitely loosens me up. I just slide out there at night once the kids are taken care of and have 15 minutes of peace and quiet. I absolutely love it. My wife enjoys it as well.

The only negative is, I am having trouble keeping the water as clear as I would like, because of not knowing the correct way to treat it because the salesman never came out. I just don't know what the portions are sometimes. They give you a teaspoon, a little dabber there to apply the chemicals with and on the back of each one of the bottles, it doesn't say two teaspoons or tablespoons. It says something different. So, I often wonder whether I am putting too much of something in or too little and then overcorrecting and under-correcting or whatnot. It also seemed to have gone through a lot of the shock or the activator. I do seem to use quite a bit of that. But other than that, I'm so glad we bought it.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We had spas in the past and we were missing having one. My husband and I are golfers and he has had surgery on his shoulder and he said he was missing the tub. I went online and looked around and ThermoSpas appeared to have a good model which we got. However, their people screwed up on shipping. They forgot to ship the cover lifter and they shipped us a handle instead. They also put in the wrong label on the control panel and had to redo that.

Still, their installation guys were very good. They had to come out a couple of times and they took care of the job. Our ThermoSpas salesperson was a little bit over the top but he seemed nice enough. But I don't feel like he was quite as straight with us. He told us we had to grind the surface on our patio where the spa was going to be. There were some spots along the edges in the corner where she had ground off where the white was showing. That looked really bad and we had to have that part re-stained. We paid money initially to do it, paid again to get it ground off and now we had to pay again to touch it up.

However, the installation guys said we didn't have to do that as the tub doesn't sit on the concrete. So, I filled out their survey online, expressed my discontent with that and their customer service guy called me and I told him what the problem was. We felt all the payments we made was for nothing because eventually, ThermoSpas' installation people said that wasn't necessary. Their guy asked how much it was going to be to redo that part of our patio. Their salesperson was going to cut off the deal for 150 bucks and so their customer service guy said that they would cover it and mail me a check in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen the check yet and I hope it's still in the works. Nevertheless, I like the spa and I'm happy with it. It seems to do its job helping my lower back because it gets pretty tight when I play golf. Despite the issue, we're pleased with ThermoSpas and would recommend them.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I like ThermoSpas 25-year warranty and the non-Styrofoam interior. The people that I worked with were really nice and the installers were pretty cool and down-to-earth. And I'm happy with the hot tub. In the beginning, it was really confusing because I've never had anything like that before. And I didn't know what the heck I was doing and it took me a while. For someone who is not experienced in having owned a pool or spa and then having it, I was getting frustrated a lot. It would be beneficial if ThermoSpas have had someone come out and actually walk the customer through physically and actually interact with them one on one to make sure that they have the knowledge they need for the product because I did not. And if I did, I wouldn't have gotten so frustrated and irritated.

But the lady that I talked to at customer service was really nice. She did it step-by-step and I was really writing every word she said down in a piece of paper. But then my husband got in touch with this pool place just by us and then taking our water and getting it tested and see what we needed to add. So, he went and got the actual chemicals instead of strips because the strips just weren't as accurate. And once we got the chemicals set, it worked way better. I have a bad back and the hot tub helped with it. My husband works outside a lit so it helps with his muscles too.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I saw the video of ThermoSpas and I liked it. The warranty stood out as well. The people I worked with at ThermoSpas were very professional. The features of the tub are very good as well. They also have more features than others. I use it almost daily 'cause I had back and cervical surgery, and it helps me a lot. However, I had to call their reps because I had set the heat for 95, and it kept going to 106. And I live in Florida, Miami, and it's very hot. So, the rep advised me to take it off standard mode and put it in economy, so it wouldn't heat as much, only using the programmed filtrations. It's helped and it's gone down. The only thing that I would suggest is that when they have customers that already have their spa, they should get some discount on the products like the chemicals because they're very expensive. But other than that, I'm enjoying it very much.

Original review: June 13, 2018

So I put a deposit down on a spa two years ago and have decided to go down another road. I have been trying to get my deposit back for 6 months (which I was told is refundable) if I decide not to buy the spa. I cannot get the salesperson (Paul) or his manager (Steven) to call me back much less refund my monies. I called the corporate office and was told they cannot do anything that I have to speak with sales person. "So what do you do when no one will return your call," I say. BUYER BEWARE. Unless you have money you want to kiss goodbye. I think they are very unprofessional and obviously do not stand behind their commitments.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Carol,

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss your concerns about your cancelled pending order. As mentioned, the order was never completed and no charges have been issued against your credit card. There is no record of even an erroneous bill on our end, and since you are unable to provide a bank statement or documentation that a charge was indeed processed no further research can be completed. If you are able to locate proof of a charge in the future I am more than happy to investigate it and provide a prompt refund if there was indeed an error on our end. You have my contact information to speed future communications should the need arise.

Tom

Customer Experience Manager

Original review: May 31, 2018

My ThermoSpas hot tub was a little pricey but I've had a great experience so far. I use it almost every day and so far, it's been perfect. I like all the therapy that it provides for the elderly. It soothes my joints and arthritis. One time, I couldn't unlock my display so I called ThermoSpas. It turned out that there was a typo error on the book on how to program it and they were very good about it. The maintenance is pretty simple too. It's just keeping the chemical readings and cleaning the filters.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My daughter found ThermoSpas on the internet and it was convenient. The customer service rep was helpful and so far, the sales team has been pleasant. The Concord has 99 jets and I was using it twice a day but I had a heart attack and so I’m just starting to use it again but I’ve always enjoyed it. I may have overpaid for it but with finer things in life, you gotta pay extra.

Original review: May 25, 2018

ThermoSpas is far better than with the other hot tub manufacturer I went before. Since using the tub, I feel better. I thought the cost was a little much but it’s worth it. And I like the wave lounger. ThermoSpas was great as well as the customer service.

Original review: May 24, 2018

The quality of the ThermoSpas is good. The only thing that I’ve seen that they could’ve changed was the access door. You have to open same as the spa. They could’ve made that easier. But I got a decent deal. I didn’t feel like I got bent over. You get what you pay for. And I’m loving the spa. I’m addicted to it.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I got some replacement panels of the spa the other day. It had a little bit of shipping damage. There’s some damage around the edge of the wood around the top edge of the spa that the installers said somebody would come out and patch that up and refinish it. They’re gonna replace this panel when they come. So I’m waiting on that but I love the ThermoSpas. It’s really nice.

I did some other looking around and went with ThermoSpas because of the quality, the fact that it was not full of foam and has more accessible to the piping. It also had few more features and more jets for the price of it all. I like the cost. It was a good buy compared to other options. I use the tub a lot before bedtime but I like using it most right after I get up. I’m 78 years old but I’m in good shape. But I still get up a little stiff and I can drop in the hot tub and get out of it and I feel fine. So it does seem to be therapeutic in that regard.

The only thing I need help with from somebody is testing the PH. I got this test strips but I don’t know how to read them. I was thinking maybe when the guy comes out he could give me a little lesson on how to do that. And I could recommend ThermoSpas. The only thing I was disappointed in was it took longer, about three weeks, to get it than I was told but that was not a big deal. It was not custom ordered so it was on a warehouse somewhere up around Boston.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I did research on hot tub manufacturers and considered the general quality of their products. I had a Marquis and it lasted 18 years. Now, I bought an expensive ThermoSpas spa and I'm expecting the same from it. Everything was fine during the delivery and the team was right on time. Everything got set up and there were no issues.

Original review: May 17, 2018

ThermoSpas was the best on the market. The salesman and I sat down and went through everything, and he thought that the spa would be better for what I was looking for. He answered any and every question, and his customer service was excellent. I love the quality of the spa and its cost is dead on. I'd recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I did a little bit of research and determined that the quality of ThermoSpas was better than the others. And I wanted something possibly the best besides putting an amount of money into it that it would last awhile. With Thermospas, you get what you pay for. It’s hard if you buy something that’s half the price and you’ll get half the quality. And now that I've been to able to use it, so far, it has been absolutely wonderful. The therapeutic effect of using it is the biggest thing for me.

Original review: May 11, 2018

ThermoSpas has quality and a large area for exercise. The team briefly went over the tub with me when they delivered. The spa's wonderful and I've been in it everyday. But the swim jets are too strong for my wife and so I adjust the swim jets down low enough for her when she's doing her exercise in the tub. Of all the tubs I've looked at, I recommend ThermoSpas to anybody. You can buy a $4,000 hot tub or you can spend $15,000 and get a spa.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I have a bad knee and I can’t get out of the garden tub that we have. So, I wanted something in which I could turn around and stand up, and still get the experience of the jets. My husband had seen ThermoSpas Hot Tubs on TV and he thought the hot tub he saw there was really neat, so I said we could call and check it out. The ThermoSpas guys that delivered our hot tub were very good and they explained everything. But I wished that they had written it down and showed me because it didn’t stick in my head that long.

The quality of our hot tub is very good. When I got in it, it was comfortable and I could actually turn around and put my knees down and stand up. I got everything, the stairs and the whole nine yards, but it was something that I couldn’t use in the house. So, I was debating between getting the ThermoSpas hot tub or one of those handicap tubs. But I figured that my husband could get some use, too, out of the ThermoSpas hot tub, and we can go and sit out there and enjoy it.

The only thing is that I’m having trouble in reading the strips. The rep was very nice and she sent me the book on chemicals, but I don’t know how to read the strips to make sure that I’m doing it right. The gentleman that sold us the hot tub was gonna come over to the house, but he has never showed up. Nevertheless, I’m very happy so far with my experience with ThermoSpas.

Original review: May 6, 2018

ThermoSpas had some guys come to sell me on a hot tub and everything was fine, even when they dropped it off. But the screws and the key to the locking brackets for the tub did not come with it. I have to call the rep about it since I got the straps and the little clips but there must be a plastic key that comes with it that I can use to lock them so the lid doesn’t come off. Everything was satisfactory tough.

Original review: May 5, 2018

ThermoSpas didn’t list their pricing on the internet. I’m in retail and when someone doesn’t list their price, it’s for two reasons; one, they’re ashamed of the price and two, generally because of the higher quality product. So, ThermoSpas designed a custom tub to my specifications, so it has the quality that I want to have. All the jets are individually operable. The hot tub is very customizable and does not have to conform to one person, even if there are multiple people in it. Everything was good other than when the guys came to drop it off. They left the trash, which I didn’t have to remove but they were not supposed to do that. And since I’m a nice guy, I didn’t invoice them for my labor. Other than that, with using the tub, I'm sleeping 8 hours every night now when it used to be about 5 to 6 hours.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My mother-in-law got a couple of bad disks in her back and my husband got a few back problems too. She did all the pricing out and she contacted a couple of other people besides ThermoSpas as far as price. We dealt with the ThermoSpas sales rep initially and he was very knowledgeable, thorough, personable, and definitely knew his product. My mother-in-law chose ThermoSpas because their hot tub was more on the therapeutic side and less on the recreational side. So, we got a ThermoSpas three-person hot tub with a wave bed and it suits our needs. She’s thoroughly enjoying it.

We have had the tub for about a month and a half now and the quality seems great so far. A lot of the questions I asked about as far as quality before we purchased it definitely reflects into the finished product. And as far as customer service, we had one little tiny hiccup. We weren’t stressing out about it, but when they called us up, we brought it to their attention and they immediately resolved it for us.

Original review: April 28, 2018

We love our Concord hot tub from ThermoSpas and I'm glad they called us back. After we looked at all the different hot tubs, Concord just had all fit for what we were looking for. It has the ozonator, the shoulder jet and other different jets. Its quality is excellent too. Additionally, the ThermoSpas team has been great to work with. I've really enjoyed all of them. When our seat back cushions weren't holding on, I called them up and they came out to put some new ones in. But from what I've seen doing my own research, the price was a little higher. It was worth the extra price though because we definitely got good service and quality. Overall, the experience with ThermoSpas was very pleasing.

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ThermoSpas has been manufacturing hot tubs since 1983 and selling directly to consumers since 1995. ThermoSpas is based in the U.S.

• Interactive design: From the company website, consumers can design their own hot tub, including model, color and jets. They can even place the tub in a photo of their own yard.

• Customer testimonials: On the website, consumers can view actual customer video testimonials about their experience with ThermoSpas.

• Industry awards: ThermoSpas has received recognition from several organizations, including the Arthritis Foundation.

• Industry leading warranty: The ThermoSpas warranty stands above the competition with a 20-year limited warranty on their hot tub shells.

• Free on site inspection: ThermoSpas offers a free location review to answer questions and provide personalized professional advice.

• Best for: Consumers needing therapy, consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983
10 Research Parkway, Ste 300
Wallingford
CT
www.thermospas.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business