4.01/5
Based on 51 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

200 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

My experience with ThermoSpas has been good up until today. The tub looked like what I was looking for and I’m very satisfied with it. I didn’t want a large number of people. It’s just me and a neighbor too that might want to use it. And I was looking for something in the therapy line, which this seems to have. And for the few times that I’d been able to use it, it has been very successful in helping with certain medical issues I have. I’m sure it would be good for other people who have other problems like strains or sprains.

However, for some reason I can’t get the pump number two to start working. It shows up as a thing spinning on the thing, but there’s nothing. No pressure, nothing coming out of the ports in the back. I know the people that came out to install it had mentioned that they have some kind of a maintenance agreement with it. It may turn out that I might need one of those at some point because I’ve been able to, little by little, get the chemical things right in it. But I’m just not sure why this pump thing has gone off. I left a message with Carlton and I’m waiting for his callback. I tried the 800 number that they gave and they just kept putting me on hold.

Top 200 Reviews and Complaints about ThermoSpas

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 18, 2018

We looked at all the different spas that were on the market and ThermoSpas was one of the better ones. Whenever their salesman came out to do the site survey, he was excellent. He took his time and explained all the features and different options that were available, so that whenever the spa showed up it was a simple set and go. We got the platinum package that has 70 something jets, six pumps, and ozone generators. It’s loaded and I’d consider it a Cadillac of spas. So far, we’re loving it and overall, the quality is good. It’s also beneficial to us from a medicinal therapeutic point-of-view.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I needed some hydrotherapy for some medical issues I have. I owned the ThermoSpas years ago and I really liked their product. I was there when they pulled up to the house, dropped the hot tub off and then got it into place and we set it where it needs to be. They were professional with doing that sort of stuff. I was really pleased with them.

Original review: April 7, 2018

We needed a new spa and decided on ThermoSpas. My spa has the lounge chair and five seats, and it has massaging areas. I love it. My interactions with the people at ThermoSpas have been really good. They were professional, friendly and thorough. However, they took $301 and some cents out of my bank account and I never got a payment book from Wells Fargo. They took it out the same day as I had sent in a full payment for the spa. I paid off the spa and I had sent it by check and they took it out. I got the bill from Wells Fargo and Wells Fargo shows what I paid, but with ThermoSpas they took the money out. They didn’t call me. They didn’t tell me they were gonna do it. They just debited.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I got ThermoSpas for therapeutic purposes and the salesman impressed me how it was built and how stable they are. I believe that it is the Cadillac of spas and I’ll have many years of enjoyment in it especially when I retire. The quality is a 100%. So talk to the salesperson and you might have some enjoyment in your future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: March 23, 2018

I was searching around for a spa and we settled on the one from ThermoSpas. Its therapeutic portion drew me to it. Other than just a hot tub, it was more for therapy and medical effects. The overall package stood out for me because, when I talked with their representative, I was able to see the benefits of their spa and understand the difference between hot tubs or spas and therapy pools. I've only used other brands of hot tubs before on cruise ships and vacations.

The reps were very informative, enlightening, and professional. The delivery guys did exactly what I thought they would do, so the delivery met my expectations. The installation of the tub was very well-done. The installers were very communicative and explained when things would happen. Phone calls came ahead and coordination was double-checked, so I was able to leave work, go there, and meet them.

I've had the spa installed for six weeks now and I am pleased with the investment. The cost was good, although that was a concern because it was more than what we had thought, but then again we went in a little ill-informed. But when I looked at the value associated with the cost, the cost was reasonable. Right now, we’re still in love with the new toy. We just want to make sure that we continue to appreciate it and not have it turn into one of those things that are in the back part of the deck that no one ever goes into.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I've had ThermoSpas' Manhattan since February and the quality is impeccable. It's the best and biggest model and it's made in the USA. I had an amazing experience with their team and they came through for me every single time. The installation of the tub was flawless. Using it saved my life as it calms me down. Also, I’m a diabetic and the tub helps to get my sugars down. I just would like it to have more lighting. And though I love the pressure that it gives, I wish it was a little bit softer because it’s really hardcore. I would also like for them to change to salt water. I've asked them about it but they never called me back.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 21, 2018

BUYER BEWARE! Bought Atlantis 400, delivered Feb. 17 on a Sat. Got error code FLO. Called customer support at 3 pm central time. They’re closed. Waited until Monday. Got a higher-level rep that said couldn’t send repair guy until Thurs. Repair guy came from another state. On Thurs. said it was fixed. The pumps were wired backwards from factory. That night I stepped in and jumped out as the tub was 109 degrees and flashing overheat. Called again and had to schedule same repair guy out.

This time he said he didn’t understand the new wiring on the newer ThermoSpas tubs. ThermoSpas uses hot tub repair centers that work on all hot tub brands. They don’t have their own repair guys. They subcontract. Finally fixed, almost two weeks later, I was finally able to use my tub. ThermoSpas reps continually promised timelines they would contact me that they broke. Worst experience with any brand ever. Would never buy again. May my pain save you possible future pain.

Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience. I apologize that we were unable to receive your call on Saturday, February 17th, however, our records indicate our service director was able to speak with you on Sunday, February 18th to diagnose the issues with your spa. On Monday, February 19th we set up an initial service appointment for that Thursday, February 22nd. Our technician's notes report that the spa was fully operational after the follow-up service call on Monday, February 26th.

I hope that your experience moving forward will be free of issues, but if something arises please feel free to contact me or a member of our management team directly with the phone numbers that have been provided to you. We are always here to help!

ThermoSpas

Original review: March 20, 2018

I got ThermoSpas because of their reputation and the spa is the size we wanted. It looks nice. It’s got all the jets, the massage, the three seats and the lounger. The salesperson was very informative and the delivery people kept us informed exactly where they were and when they’re coming.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 17, 2018

ThermoSpas uses independent contractors for service to save money. When you call them for service and know what the problem is, they send out a person to analyze the problem, charging you $65, when you already know what the problem is. These people carry no inventory of parts. If you need a part you must buy it from ThermoSpas and they FedEx it to the installer. For years I had problems with my heating element. I paid for the good element, while they sent the cheap element to the installer, pocketing my $100. I only found out about this because after many years I started using a different company and they showed me the cheap element installed by ThermoSpas. This is stealing from your customer and they must do it as a standard procedure.

Dana,

We have attempted to reach you by phone in reply to your review, as our records indicate we have not had contact since 2010. ThermoSpas uses only a high quality, titanium component heating element so you may be receiving misinformation about our products (more information is available on our product page: https://www.thermospas.com/features/premium-engineering/). Additionally, if you purchased the product prior to 2010 the service phone numbers printed on the documents may have changed. To ensure authorized ThermoSpas service, please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-833-7727 (hours are 8 AM - 6 PM EST Mon-Fri, or 8 AM - 1 PM EST on Saturdays).

ThermoSpas

Note: Correction made to initial reply and link added to product information page.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I liked my interactions with the team at ThermoSpas. They were good and very positive. Its warranty and quality made us choose ThermoSpas, and the Park Avenue looked to be the best one to be suited for the purpose. We have had so much rain that the ground was saturated so it was not easy getting the product where it needed to go and even though it was empty, it was still heavy. But the fellas who delivered it did an outstanding job in getting it together. The weather in Alabama has been so wet and cold so we've only been able to use the spa twice. There’s only one minor problem that we've experienced. We've got the outside steps with the handle and the steps are not high enough for us. I'm gonna end up buying some more rubberized steps. Two steps are too short for our age. Other than that, I would still recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: March 12, 2018

ThermoSpas helped me go over every aspect. I picked out what I wanted. I like that they came over and I was able to order how I wanted it. The team that came brought it over and set it up for me. It was perfect and I’m very pleased with the timeline that they provided. I bought a Concord and it is awesome. It's well-made and had everything I wanted. The neck massager and the 99 jets comes up and makes a pillow, which feels good. I just wish it had a radio in it. I’m 55 years old and it feels great using it.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I got a Gemini hot tub from ThermoSpas and I'm loving it. It has a special ionizer in there that helps keep the water better. It also has a neck massager. I use the hot tub every morning and every night and it has tremendously impacted my life. Everything's wonderful. The rep was also very knowledgeable and not pushy. He went through everything. He was here a long time and he answered all my questions. He didn't rush and pressure me. He was really good at what he did. Also, the installation was very easy. I had to have an electrician come in and put in a whole other time. When the installation guys came, they had everything done and it was very quick. They explained everything to me very slowly a couple of times because I never had a spa so I wasn't sure what they were saying.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I’ve had some issues and my chiropractor suggested ThermoSpas. It has a very high-quality reputation and some of our friends have one and they recommended it highly. I got the Diamond model and it’s got everything I could think of. My interaction with their sales team was very good. The guy came out here and he did his onsite visit and inspection and made sure that we had the clearances to get the spa where it was going to go. The quality is top-drawer. It’s like our little oasis in the backyard and I use it three times a week. I'll tell friends they should look into ThermoSpas.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

We got the Genesis 400 hot tub from ThermoSpas because of its price, and we’re happy with it. It has the back massage jets, which are very nice, and oxygenator. I like the power that comes from them. The way the tub was constructed, when the electrician hooked up the 220, there was no issue. It has easy access, and that is a phenomenal part of ThermoSpas. We also like that it is insulated. If we have to do any kind of repairs, we don’t have to have somebody take it apart. It’s easy to access for repairs and for draining. Years ago we got something from Cal Spas that had the insulation and we had to go in and remove some of the insulation in order to work on it.

The delivery team was very good at setting up our hot tub. Originally, we were going to have to have a crane, but I removed a post from the patio. They had it all set up to be able to get it in without having to use the crane. So, that saved me a bit of money. We’ve paid for the crane in advance but we got a refund for that. We’ve been waiting for three weeks now and we were told that we’d probably get a call today as to when the check would be ready to be mailed.

The only thing right now is I have to deal with the foam that some chemicals or something from one of us that got in is causing it to foam out. The common response would be oil or the soaps that we use. My son’s an auto mechanic, so it might be some reaction there. I’ve had to call ThermoSpas about the issue with the chemicals, and the person responded well to me, gave me the idea of what I need to do with it. It’s stressful until I get it figured out. But the times we use it, it was excellent. The lid on it works really well. The steps are good too. We’ll get good use out of it and be happy to have it, especially at our age. It’s been a good experience.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

My husband and I decided to splurge for our 30th anniversary and buy a spa. We did the research and called ThermoSpas. The salesman came out and provided us with what seemed to be a lengthy pitch and review of our site. He measured the area and the door of the porch and said it would fit through the door and in the room just fine. We settled on the spa and the specs of where we wanted the power to come in at and the exact type of top we wanted so it would open correctly against the only wall in the room and not cover the windows on the porch. Fast forward... My husband completed the construction of the porch, drywall, paint electricity, etc. in preparation for our spa. The big day arrives and the spa is to be delivered. It DOESN'T fit through the door!!! First issue. We have to stop the delivery and my husband has to now cut out the sliding glass door and cut out the header. Bye bye nice beautiful new wall.

Now we call the team back to bring the spa into the room. Spa is in the room, wait the electrical is not where we indicate on the spec sheet. It is on the front of the spa not on the back right side. Electrical will not reach. Conduit not long enough have to rip that out go buy more and pay the electrician again for his time and materials. Open the cover, wait that is wrong too. It doesn't open to the wall. It opens to the windows. It takes the salesman 2 weeks to come to the house to look at the issues. He goes to a meeting for a week then passes us on to a Director of Sales. We Negotiate a very reasonable refund for our expenses only for the wall and electrician.

Now we are getting the run around on the refund that they told us would take 3 weeks. It has been over three weeks. I called the Director of Sales. He said he submitted the request it was approved but his admin was out and did not set an out of office reply and now it's going to take another 3 weeks before we get the refund. He said he called the corporate office to put a rush on it but was told they would look into it and if possible would move it up. Not sure what that means. I think $380.00 is not coming. And now that we are actually in the spa we found other issues and don't even know what to do. I would say stay away from ThermoSpas. Their Customer Service is terrible. Their sales people do not know what they are talking about. You do not get what you order.

Teri,

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss your concerns. I'm glad we were able to get your headrest replaced and that your spa is fully operational. As mentioned on the phone, please feel free to contact me directly if you need any further assistance.

Tom
Customer Experience Manager

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I had a different tub but it was way outdated and I bought from one of my employees. His grandfather was selling it years ago at $300. Over other hot tub manufacturers, I like the way that ThermoSpas build their tubs. They were quality pieces and overall quality is excellent. The cost was in line with the quality and I really liked what I saw. I was convinced that was the way to go. Also, I liked the looks of the spa, its functions and the price was right so I went for it. I got the Park Avenue hot tub. It has five pumps in there and it includes the neck massage. It really feels like a deep tissue massage and that’s what I really like about it. The tub got everything on it. The installation of the tub went very well and I was able to interact with the installers. I purchased chemicals and stuff online with them. I enjoy having ThermoSpas hot tub and I like the way that I feel after I use it. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We've been interested in purchasing a spa for some time. Since my husband travels a lot, I have always been the decision maker for major purchases and home improvements. This has been our arrangement for over 40 years of marriage. We both have extensive experience being in sales and customer service ourselves, so I know the spiel claiming they need both spouses present, if it's the female calling, because many companies are misinformed that the husband is the main decision maker and controls the finances. Once in a while I run into the illegal discrimination of refusing to do business with females if I admit that I'm married and I can't guarantee my husband will be available. When my husband has done the shopping, he has never been required to have his spouse with him for these types of appointments.

After the ThermoSpas representative got all the necessary information to set an appointment date, I told her I would be available in two weeks. She said she checked the schedule and confirmed availability, and just needed to verify cross streets, etc, for the Sales Rep to find our home. She then asked if I was married by indirectly and politely asking, "And who will you be enjoying your new spa with?" I answered, "My spouse, family, friends," not knowing her true intentions of this seemingly innocent question. She then asked for his name to correctly address him and if he'd be available in the two weeks for the appointment. I explained to the appointment setter that I couldn't guarantee he'd be available, and it wouldn't be a problem for me to make the purchase since I've always been the major decision maker and purchaser.

She politely put me on hold several times during my insistence each time, that I would definitely be available but possibly not my husband. Once she got back on the call, she proceeded to apologize that she made a mistake and that their sales rep in my area was booked up all next week and books up quickly. I said that in two weeks would be fine (since that's the original time scheduled). But, she said they couldn't schedule that far out. By now, I'm frustrated with her reluctance to schedule anyone to come to our house which she said was required to be sure the spa placement had to meet code requirements. When I asked her when someone could come out, she said she could have a rep call me for the sales interview. I questioned how anyone could determine if the spa installation would meet code over the phone, she put me on hold again.

Once back on the call, as she stumbled to answer, I bluntly asked her if this had to do with my husband possibly not being available. She just repeated that a sales rep could call me to go over custom spas that may meet our expectations, ignoring my questions. Since this is sexual discrimination refusing to work with me, a woman, I told her that I would just take my business to another company. I wanted to know if others have had this issue, so I read the reviews on ThermoSpas. Since this type of discrimination is all too often accepted, it goes unreported. After reading the reviews, I was thankful not to do business with them. It sounds like they have way too many customer service problems and way too many product quality issues, along with other issues such as overpriced products. I've done business for over forty years with reputable companies that don't discriminate and will gladly take my business elsewhere.

Bonnie,

We have attempted to contact you in regards to your concerns but unfortunately, have not heard back. If you would like to speak directly to a member of our management team please direct message through the reply link.

Regards,

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

We use our ThermoSpas hot tub just about every night. I sit on the deck for eight hours so it actually improves my life a lot because it makes me more relaxed in the evenings. We had a different hot tub before and I love the ThermoSpas much better. The quality is excellent. It is a little more expensive but I get what I paid for. The salesman was very nice and the installation guy was excellent. The whole team has been really good. We had a cover installed and it was missing a bracket so they had to send another one out. The guy came out and installed it. I would tell a friend to hurry up and get a ThermoSpas hot tub.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I called inquiring about pricing and was told we needed a consult to ensure we chose the perfect hot tub for our family. Since this is our first hot tub purchase we thought that a "reputable" company could provide some guidance on selecting a hot tub based on our needs. However, we spent less than 10 minutes outside discussing size and then the rep wanted to get right down to business trying to sell us the hot tub. The "hour or so" consult lasted 2.5 hours and we nearly had to push the sales rep out the door. The consult did not take so long because we had questions, but because when we told him we needed time to discuss and talk about the purchase he would try to convince us the price is justifiable because the hot tub is of a high quality.

The experience was comparable to a timeshare sales pitch. The hot tub price we selected started at $16K. We said we needed to talk, and the price kept dropping down to $12K. Every time we said no, there was a "special" deal just because he "knew we like good quality". Another no, and he was on the phone with the "regional manager" to see what he could do. During the sales pitch, we heard numerous times how there is no sales floor because each hot tub is custom built for the customer. But in a last ditch effort to get our business, lo and behold the "regional sales manager" had inventory he had to move.

I can't say they have crap hot tubs, I'm sure they are nice, although pricey. However, I was expecting a consult in my home, not a timeshare-like sales pitch. That in itself put a sour note on the whole experience. I have done my research and there are other comparable hot tubs in the same price range and less. Although not rude, the sales rep finally got the hint at 8:30 pm, gathered up his stuff and left in a huff. We were finally happy he left.

Derrick,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me in regards to your sales experience. Your feedback has been shared with our internal team and is appreciated. Should you need any more information about ThermoSpas products down the road please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Mark

Sales Director

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

A friend at work has a ThermoSpa and she said it's worth it. I had a Cal Spa and wanted an upgrade. So we got the sales rep out here and he said that I will be his easiest sale because I'm a previous spa owner and I know what I don’t like. He said that he's going to show me what I'm going to like. There’s not a lot that has better quality. So I called ThermoSpa and the woman I talked to kept me on the phone and emailed me a pdf file that was very easy to print. If I needed anything, she had it right there and I had the easiest experience with them. She told me that my hot tub is going to be manufactured.

The installation went easily. We poured concrete and it was about four inches unleveled. The guy said that he'd been doing this for a long time and showed us how to shim it up. He even helped us to shim it before leaving. We just drained for the first time and started over. It was a much easier process. We read the directions this time and got the ph perfect. But they should make installing the access doors easier than having to drill with screws each time as that's going to wear the holes out. Also, we can't get the temperature to regulate. If we set the tub to 102 and sit for longer than 20 minutes the temp gets up to 107. It was so hot we can’t get in it. However, if we set it at 101, it's not hot enough for us.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

We had a ThermoSpas hot tub before and we had gotten rid of it and decided we wanted something smaller. We then saw the Gemini which has 51 jets and we liked it. The cost is pretty high, but you get what you pay for. Its quality is very good. I only had it about three weeks and if I had some aches and pains, I go and sit in a hot tub.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I saw a ThermoSpas infomercial and it described how I could have a little more flexibility in where the jets were, which was a big concern of mine. I got a Concord and the sales reps were very helpful. They sent out an email that gave me complete instructions on how to get started. Also, I had no idea about the Ozonator until the guy came and explained it. Other than that, I like the tub's features for the feet and neck massage. The hot tub is excellent and I use it about twice a week lately. And when it’s not as frigid cold, I’ll use it a little more. I debated on whether or not I should spend the money for it, but I’m very happy that I have.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

We chose ThermoSpas over other hot tub companies for the quality and warranty, and we got the Park Avenue. It had a number of jets and a wide lounge, which is probably the best feature. The ThermoSpas team was very professional and courteous and The quality of the tub has been very good so far and I use the tub about four times a week.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I saw a ThermoSpas' infomercial and their salesman who came over seemed knowledgeable. He answered my questions and his point did real good. The hot tub has been a nice place to go and I'd recommend ThermoSpas.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I liked ThermoSpas' manufacturing, the type of installation that the spa has, and it has titanium components. They had great reviews, too. I got the Park Avenue model because I liked that I can adjust the pressure in the seats. I'm a water person and I need to be in the water. I like it when it's 90 degrees outside and I've got the swimming pool in the summer. Now, I got the hot tub for the winter where I can get warm. I hate cold weather and I freeze when it's cold. Also, the tub has really helped my husband. John, of their reps, came out here once and he was amazing.

But there was one lady I called. I was getting confused on what she was telling me and I called her back two days in a row. She was really rude to me. And I wasn’t being rude with her. I wasn't getting what she was saying and she came at me with a really nasty tone of voice. When I asked her not to speak to me in that tone, she hung up on me. I called HR and let them know. They called me back and said they would speak to her. Hopefully, they can correct the problem.

In addition, for us people that live in the south, if I set my spa at 96, the temperature will go up to a 101 or 102. I called the other day and they explained to me that it's because they're mainly made for colder weather, with the insulation. They got to figure out a way to regulate the temperature a little better versus telling the customer to take the panels out to cool it down or throw ice in there. I was in it the other day, I had it set to 96 and it got up to 104. I can't have my grandkids in 104 temperature so, I need to really watch the temperature and that needs to be regulated better. Other than that, the spa has been amazing.

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Hello Ms. Wolf, Thank you for the chance to speak by phone about your concerns--I see that the call report lists everything resolved. If there is anything else we can do, please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-833-7727 (8 AM - 6 PM EST Monday-Friday, or 8 AM - 1 PM EST on Saturdays). We're here to help! ~ Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We purchased our spa (ThermoSpas Park Avenue) in August of 2010, was not delivered until November of 2010 which meant installing it in the snow. Promotion by ThermoSpa was that this is one of the best Spas on the market their overall quality was superb and justified the high price of their spa as compared to other comparable models. The first 3 years the spa was overall trouble free, but by the 4th year problems mounted with a number of issues including: tub jets falling apart and out, an improperly installed poly line that was for another model and not used on the one we had allowing leakage on the interior on one of the pump motors (if the diverter valve for Section 2A and 2B was any position other full divert then internal leakage taking place).

This resulted in having to replace a pump motor, the Ozone generator tubing connections gave out due to plastic fatigue failure causing an internal leak and the fact that the Ozone generator was now dead, and finally this past week the control panel went dead which means no way to diagnose or start anything and since this is November in North Eastern Washington we are in freezing conditions with no way to fully drain the spa piping, i.e. connections to pumps were factory glued and I could not move them without breaking them.

ThermoSpas does not have any factory technicians in our area (probably not in many other areas either) nor do they have arrangement with any therefore you are on your own, not a very handy situation to be in. Called the factory for support and was given the runaround. If you're smart stay away from this company and choose a reliable one that can support their equipment and provide good after the sale support.

Robert,

We checked our service records and do not have any remarks on a recent phone call from you for service. Since your hot tub was purchased before Jacuzzi's acquisition of ThermoSpas in 2012 it is possible that you may have tried to reach us at an old phone number that is no longer in service.

The former owners of ThermoSpas provided different service areas than our current company, though we may be able to assist. Please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-833-7727 (hours are 8 AM - 6 PM EST Monday-Friday, or 8 AM - 1 PM EST on Saturdays) to speak to a technician.

Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

ThermoSpas was the only one we found that had extra insulation in it and we bought their Concord model since it was what we wanted. Their sales guy was nice and upfront about everything. But they kept the tub in their warehouse in Vegas for over a week before they delivered it to us. We live about 60 miles from Vegas and I would have liked it down here because I had to jump through some hoops to get a foundation poured and electric node over. So I was put out by that. Also, the spa could use a few more steps going into it. My wife and I have short legs, so we have to make an extra step out of it. My wife likes the tub though and she’s crazy about it. But I'm not. If I had to do it over again, I probably wouldn’t have bought it.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My sister has ThermoSpas and it must be a good product because it has a 10-year warranty and we watched how they're manufactured. I have researched tons of videos and I went in that direction. We got the Concord model since it’s what I could afford. The customer service could be improved but that’s okay and both the sales and the delivery crew were good.

However, one of the guys got hurt and luckily, I’m a firefighter and I had some other firemen come and help us so, they got there right away. He hurt his arm badly but he wasn’t in the position to hurt himself. As they're pulling half of the spa off the trailer, he was on top and the guys on the bottom had all the weight. I heard him howling and screaming all over the place. We were able to help the man out and help the rest of the crew get the spa on the deck. We use the hot tub just about every night and my wife and I enjoy it. She was reluctant, but she's the first one to say that we should fill the hot tub. For the most part, it was good. It’s a great and awesome experience and we like it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

My wife has a back issue. ThermoSpas is of better quality over other products and we bought the Atlantis model for her. It helps her with her aches and pains. The installation team and the guy who repaired a couple of things after the installation were friendly and were able to answer our questions. Also, everybody was professional and honest with us. We've had a very pleasant experience and if we had to do it again, we would. We enjoy ThermoSpas.

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ThermoSpas has been manufacturing hot tubs since 1983 and selling directly to consumers since 1995. ThermoSpas is based in the U.S.

• Interactive design: From the company website, consumers can design their own hot tub, including model, color and jets. They can even place the tub in a photo of their own yard.

• Customer testimonials: On the website, consumers can view actual customer video testimonials about their experience with ThermoSpas.

• Industry awards: ThermoSpas has received recognition from several organizations, including the Arthritis Foundation.

• Industry leading warranty: The ThermoSpas warranty stands above the competition with a 20-year limited warranty on their hot tub shells.

• Free on site inspection: ThermoSpas offers a free location review to answer questions and provide personalized professional advice.

• Best for: Consumers needing therapy, consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983