4.26/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At ThermoSpas, we take our reputation seriously. Manufacturing spas since 1983, we focus on delivering quality customer service by requiring each one of our spas to receive a 100% inspection checklist score before it reaches your home. Our "Customer First" approach to all our products also guarantees a 24-hour call back commitment and a promise to handle any service issue in less than a week. ThermoSpas is currently the only manufacturer to receive the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the National Arthritis Foundation, and our spas can be customized to cater to your physical needs as well as your budget. Call us today for a free site inspection!

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc. Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

348 ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 19, 2019

I went through a major auto accident and had a broken neck. I got four ruptured discs in my lower back. I checked a lot of spas and for a therapeutic scenario, ThermoSpas was the top-of-the-line. I liked the quality. It's excellent. I also liked the testimonials that I listened to. The jets were the biggest thing though. They have a lot more jets than most other spas - twice as many. Ours has 62 jets while most tubs of the same size only have 30 or 32.

We had the salesman come out here and we went through everything that he showed us. He then checked the location and where we wanted the spa. The spa helps me out tremendously, especially with my neck and my lower back in the shape it’s in. When I get out of that thing, I feel 100% better than before I got into it. I’d tell friends to not even think twice about something else and just go with ThermoSpas.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I liked ThermoSpas warranty and the reviews, and if there were any negative reviews, how ThermoSpas responded right away and made sure that the issue was fixed. That is good customer service and customer service is very important for me. Everybody at ThermoSpas was wonderful. I liked Jessica. She was fantastic. She stayed in contact and was flexible to work with me. The installation went good. The only thing that was a little bumpy along the way is I didn’t realize that the cover lifter was supposed to be mailed directly to me separately, and I didn’t get that until later. But we had changed the delivery date on the spa which was probably why I didn’t get that ‘til after. That was just installed this morning.

I liked the way the seating area of the ThermoSpas hot tub was laid out. I got the Concord Silver model. I also liked the jets. I didn’t need a ton of them. I didn’t need a lounge. I just wanted something that was big enough for me, and also, big enough for my son and his kids if they wanted to come over. I’m very happy with it. It’s top quality. I got the Cadillac of hot tubs and I love it. I do a lot of work out of the farm and I come home, and I’m sore and tired. It helps me sleep better after I’ve been working in the yard all day. It’s good for my muscles and my body. I’ll use it everyday unless there’s thunder and lightning.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I wanted to get a hot tub, but I didn’t want it to be just anybody because if you don’t have a specialized company, you’re running into problems. I heard a ThermoSpas commercial on a radio station one day when I was working out, and so I did my research. I called them, left a message and they returned my phone call, and then we set up the salesman to come out. Then I watched the tutorials that they gave me. We could get a cheaper unit but the the way it’s built to protect against bugs, if there are any issues, there’s no installation so it’d be easy to find the problem. Being that I have a family of electricians, they said the unit was solid. The Concord Silver has over 50 jets and a portable floating bar. I'm a massage therapist, so I don’t have time to get massages. This was one of the main reasons I did research on the therapeutic effects and benefits of a hot tub. Also, I was impressed with the salesman who came over and gave us all our options.

Unfortunately, my brother was a little bit upset. We were trying to decide how to turn the spa and where to put the steps, and my brother was figuring out all the dimensions of the cement and the deck. We called up the salesperson and he said, “You could put those steps anywhere on any side and enter the hot tub.” The day the hot tub was delivered, we wanted the steps closest to the exit of the foyer from the porch. The manager that was there delivering it said, “You can't enter from this way. You’ll slip and fall inside the tub. You have to enter where the other stairs are where the portable bar is.” We had to push the hot tub and now it’s not centered, it’s pushed more to the right. Still the delivery was exceptional. They weren’t in a hurry to drop it off and force it through the gate. We thought we were gonna have to remove the gate, but we got it through. The guys were really good about, “Let’s work through it. We’ll get it done.” And the manager was great.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I got a tub from ThermoSpas mostly because of the reviews and the quality of the hot tub is top-notch. I got the full-body massage therapy and the ozone system. It’s an excellent spa, well-built and it’s what we wanted. ThermoSpas is a good company to deal with. The installation team was great and professional. It was a heavy tub and it was kind of a difficult placing, but they did a great job.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I went for ThermoSpas more by comparison on what I saw, and what was offered, and the construction of the product itself. I like the way it was made and the way the interior was constructed, that it wasn’t filled with styrofoam, that it was insulated, and able to get to all the mechanisms inside if it needed repair. We have the lighting, jets and it’s the five-seat spa. The delivery process was over-the-top. They did a excellent job. And that’s one of the areas that I felt I was more concerned with based on some of the feedback that I saw, as far as reviews. And they exceeded my expectation when they came to do the set up. All around from beginning to end, I had no issues.

I was a first time spa owner and once it got installed I had to get it hooked up by my electrician, so it wasn’t filled when he left. I was left to my own to try to figure out how to handle the chemicals. When they left they said, “Okay. Once disconnected, you fill it up.” And I got the chemicals, and they gave me the sheet, and it explained how to use the chemicals, but they still leave some things to the imagination. So, if anything, I think that could be enhanced.

But I’m still learning. It’s only been a little more than a month since it was delivered. It took about a week to get the electrician to come back to do the hookup. I’m still trying to figure out to make sure that I have the right chemical setup and it's difficult if you’re not familiar with either having a pool or a hot tub. You need to know the pH levels and the alkalinity, and understand how to balance it. But once you get the hang of that, then it’s fine. Nonetheless, enjoyment-wise ThermoSpas has been positive. I have a 13-year-old son and he’s been pretty much utilizing it more so than me. And most of it with his friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.?

Original review: July 4, 2019

I contacted ThermoSpas online and they called me back. They set up a meeting and we went from there. The salesman had a lot of information. He gave us some good things to pick out. A guy delivered it and my husband did the electrics. It was hard work for him because he's elderly and he's got some health issues. It took him several days to get it all completed. If I thought sensibly about it, I would have hired an electrician to come do it because it would have been done probably in a couple of hours, but it's fine. It all worked out.

So far, the tub seems to be really, really good quality. We've been happy with it. We had no issue at all when we set it up. We put the ozonator on so we could use less chemicals. We also have 1 waterfall included and a few extra jets put on. Since it's been started up, we've used it pretty much everyday. It made our life more fun and relaxing. It's a nice thing to do at the end of the day when you're tired and wanna get ready for bed, and just sit in the tub and chill out for a little bit. It was an absolutely positive experience with ThermoSpas. The only issue that we did have was when we ordered it, they promised delivery within 5 to 6 weeks. It's a couple of months when it actually was delivered so I was anxiously waiting.

Original review: July 3, 2019

My wife found ThermoSpas online and it seemed like the best bang for the buck. The rep was a good guy. We bought our hot tub on the spot and for $15,000, I think this one has a lot to give for a hot tub. The guys did a good job during the installation except they kept hinting around about wanting a tip. There was 2 of them, and it was probably 3 times each.

Original review: June 20, 2019

Absolutely love the ThermoSpas. Enough to want to invest more money into an upgraded spa. When I purchased the spa, the hot shot salesman told me about their terrific trade in program where, if I traded in my medium level spa for an upgraded spa within the 1st year of purchase, they would pay 50% of the cost of my spa towards the upgrade. Well...here it is, one year later. What do they tell me?? "We discontinued that program years ago." Had I known that, I would have bought the upgraded model initially. Excellent spa, but don't believe what they tell you. I even have my hand written notes from our high pressure in-home consultation.

Original review: June 11, 2019

We’ve had our Thermo Spas Concord model hot tub for 13 years and can’t say enough good things about it. It is relaxing and therapeutic. We’ve had the pumps and heater all replaced in the last few years and the repairman said Thermo Spas are the easiest to work on because they don’t have all the foam sprayed inside it and it’s easier to get at the parts. Hence saving money on repairs for us! They are well insulated and we feel our electric bill is not that much more than it would otherwise be. The shell is very durable, easy to clean and is not slippery at all. We have the lift on the cover which makes it so easy for one person to open and provides privacy on one side. We drain it once a year, clean the shell and it’s good to go. Once a week water testing and adjusting the pH is easy. I’m in it several times a week all year round - in Wisconsin! I would definitely recommend a Thermo Spa to anyone considering getting a hot tub.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Doesn't completely drain which is amazing and difficult to keep water balanced with Thermozone technology. Was previous spa owner for 10 years but not this brand. Have to use a bucket to remove residual water. Why with gravity is this necessary?

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs response

Dear Ms. Gray,

Thank you for the opportunity to walk you through a few ways to fully drain your hot tub. Feel free to reach out to our service department at any time by phone with any further maintenance questions. We are here to help!

Very best,
Elle, Customer Service

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs Company Information

ThermoSpas Hot Tub Products, Inc.
1983