1.12/5
Based on 47 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

84 Rheem Water Heaters Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

This is the third Rheem water heater we have had in 2 years! First one had a leak at installation. Second one leaked while we were on vacation and flooded parts of the basement. The replacement we received today came with a crack in the plastic surrounding the water inlet. Each time Rheem admits the unit is defective but does not make any offer or attempt to pick up their substandard product. Instead I have to disconnect and haul to Home Depot myself.

Family has been without hot water for 2 weeks and when the heater finally comes it is cracked. I call Rheem. They tell me to call Home Depot. You go to Home Depot. They need confirmation from Rheem the unit can be returned. Also, when you return the unit Rheem refunds on a pro-rated basis. This means that I paid $1,300 + tax for a defective water heater and they only refund $1,100 because I have had it for 2 years of a 6 year warranty. Then to top it off, if I want to replace the defective unit I HAVE TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE. The unit now cost $1,500 so I have to come up with the $400 + tax difference between the $1,100 they offer for their defective product and the $1,500 they want to charge for a new one. I AM DONE WITH RHEEM!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

My experience thus far with Rheem and the support has been dismal. We bought and installed our first solar hot water tank using a recommend Rheem System. Since install, the 15 year old tank used to fill a soaker tub but the new one will not. Apparently we were recommend the wrong one and this unit is meant for a large solar heating array, not a small 2 collector system. Nobody asked about the size of the collectors. A month to get the proper spec sheet once it would not even fill the tub half way. Over a month to be told that it is the wrong unit and it is not meant for our cold climate and a small collector system. This have been going on since January and still no real response from them. No solutions and no help to follow up from our rep or Rheem to date.

Get expert buying tips about Water Heaters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2018

6 years ago, I purchased a RHEEM water heater from Home Depot which lasted only 3 years with only two in the household. June 18, 2015, I purchased an American Standard from a private retailer after researching the best water heater to purchase which also lasted only 3 years. It was a terrible, stressful ordeal with both companies. Rheem and American Standard each sent parts for their 6 year warranty stretching two weeks until I'm stressed to the point of purchasing a new one because none of the parts solved the problem.

Apparently this is what these companies count on... the customer getting fed up to the point we choose to buy another water heater for $800 every 3 years in exchange for a hot shower!!! I am a single parent working part time for LAUSD on summer break with $766 to my name. There goes our summer savings... again. Time to try another company. I'm convinced all are the same... they may last 3 years with if you're lucky. It's like pulling teeth to get them to honor the warranty, and you will not get a replacement without spending a ton of money for a licensed professional in the process, which is why I'm buying another brand. The water heater I had when I moved here lasted approximately 12 years with no problems. Old school. They don't make them like they used to. See you all in 3 years.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I wasn't going to complain, even though I was mad for the slow and poor response from Rheem in Warners Bay to fix our hot water service. I have had 2 neighbors prior to our hot water service breaking down, and another today who have also had their hot water unit go! The first had their's fixed the next day and the other will have their's fixed tomorrow! We contacted Rheem's 24hr service and no one answered, we tried many times, then my husband sent an email and again no response until we sent another 18hrs later! This was Sunday 1st July and Monday 2nd July! Our hot water was spewing out of the system and the last Rheem installer busted the tap on the system and it could not be turned off only at the water mains which meant we had no water whatsoever!

Rheem said it would not be fixed until Friday 6th July, it was bloody freezing, and one of the coldest weeks we have had and no hot water! Our cul-de-sac was flooded & getting a bath by the water we were losing. They did come on Thursday 5th July, to fix it! I was wondering why we had to wait so long when everyone else seem to get it fix within 24hrs! I will be finding out if they used Rheem, if it is someone else I will, I think I will be using whoever they are using! The team I met who fixed or checked things were really nice, but really Rheem far too slow!

Original review: July 20, 2018

Yesterday around 5:30 pm I heard a loud popping sound and looked up. Saw sparks coming from the lower level of my home. Upon further investigation, I started to see and smell smoke. Once I figured out where the smoke was coming, I quickly discovered the source of the smoke, which was from my Rheem hot water heater that had caught on fire.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rheem Water Heaters?

Original review: July 6, 2018

Hot water heater is gurgling and making thudding noises. Home Depot, Rheem and the General Contractor that Home Depot sent out to install not standing behind warranty. My Husband was on the phone for two hours today with all three companies. When hot water heater explodes because that’s what it sounds like it’s going to do - there are going to be some large lawsuits filed. Just sayin’. Thanks for the awesome customer service Rheem.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I have bought two Rheem tankless water heaters in the last three years. The first was undersized and quit working. I get that. The second was the Professional RTEX-27 series which is classified as a whole house water heater. Had for 11 months and it also quit working. 743.00 dollars for a 10 month water heater, never again.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I installed a Rheem 50 gallon electric water heater in September of 2016 and had a manufacture date of August 23, 2016, less than 2 years old. I noticed paint flaking off around the bottom and some minor rust forming around the bottom and where the paint was flaking. The water heater is in a basement room but is on a wood platform and not on a moist floor, and has a dehumidifier 5 feet away. I called Rheem customer service to explain the problem. They asked for pictures, which I sent them.

They looked at the pics, and proceeded to blame it on condensation from being in the basement, even though it’s off the floor and right next to a dehumidifier. It’s is right on par with others experiences with Rheem. They do not honor warranties and make all sorts of excuses to not have to replace anything. This unit has a 6 year tank warranty on it, and it’s less than 2 years old. I have never had a water heater rust on the outside from condensation. Rust on the tank is a sign of failure of the inner lining and will only get worse. Luckily, I bought the Home Depot extended warranty as Rheem is useless and screws its customers. Horrible company.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Very displeased with Rheem warranty experience. My water heater burned up and it was a part of a warranty claim. I called and was sent an email and opened up original case where I sent pictures of my burnt up water heater (which I still have my pictures) which this water heater was 4 years old and a part of a recall. After I sent in the pictures I had talked to a lady in regards to getting the pictures. She mentioned that it was really bad and Rheem was going to send me an email so then I can go to Home Depot and find an equivalent water heater at no charge. But when I called in the next day no one had any clue what I was talking about and sent me an email but they started a new case. Which is really odd they would give me a new case number... they must have gave me a new case number since they didn’t want help out with a recalled product.

The second case number I got the email that mentioned I am now getting a new part instead of getting a new electric water heater. I have yet to see this supposed part that was issued. There is no way anyone can go this long without a water heater... literally 1 1/2 months. I am truly disappointed with the customer service and time it is taking for this to get taken care of. I had to go out and buy a brand new water heater because I couldn’t wait that long for the part to come in and this was issued 4/28... I had to spend over $600 dollars on this new unit as well as a $250 labor charge for them to remove and replace the new unit.

It is pretty sad because when I first sent the picture I was told that because it was burnt up badly that I should be getting an email in regards to an approval to go to Home Depot and find an equivalent one at no charge. But when I called since I didn’t receive the email on the approval to go to Home Depot to get an equivalent one. I called then a new case easy wrote up and they were supposed to send a part. I am very unhappy with the customer service since pretty much nothing has been done to get this fixed fast enough done. This went out 4/23... and it is now 6/15 and I still have not gotten any response back from Rheem. No one ever get Rheem product since they are not helpful at all. This needs to get straightened out because there is no help at all because I am out a lot of money to get this taken care of when Rheem should have taken care of a majority of the expense.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I needed to replace a 40 gallon gas water heater in a basement. I bought the replacement heater from the local Menards store. I installed it and it didn’t work. The water heater would shut itself off right away. There is a 8.5” x 11” sticker on it saying, "Do not return to place of purchase." I called the 800 number they had on the sticker. I got hold of their technician, the technician explained that I had to take apart the water heater and change some parts on it that he would send me. I told him I bought a brand new water heater. I’m not changing parts and waiting for replacement parts. I’m going to drain it, drag it up the stairs, load it in my pickup and return it to Menards. Probably wasting a day in the process. I also paid a plumber to come in and verify that the water heater was defective. I suggest everyone return their defective water heater to help Robertson/Rheem with their quality control.

Original review: May 29, 2018

18 months ago I bought a Rheem water heater from Home Depot and had it installed by them. Friday night, May 25, the pilot light went out. We were unable to keep it relit. Called Rheem. (Has six year warranty.) Paid $1600 for the heater. They said it probably needed a Pilot Assembly Replacement kit. They would send one to my home from the parts dept. However, since it was the beginning of the Memorial Day weekend, the part couldn't be delivered until Tuesday!!! (Four days later). Their parts department wasn't open all of the three day holiday. So, on Tuesday morning, I called to track the part. They couldn't tell me anything, except it would be sent out that day, and arrive on Wednesday. Now five days without hot water. I asked to speak with a manager. Said nothing he could do would expedite the part. He was sorry. Very poor PR for Rheem. Additionally, Consumer Reports, that I belong to had no ratings for Water Heaters. Not a happy consumer today. Very upsetting.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I bought a newer house in 2010 with my wife to start our family. When I bought this house, I wanted it completely turn key and maintenance free for a while so I replaced all the major appliances with high efficiency appliances, for example, this Rheem Power Vent Hot Water Heater Model RH PDV50-65. This was installed by a professional contracting company, and was never adjusted or messed with in any way, other then the consistent problems. Every single winter this unit would power cycle, and I would have to be outside with a hair dryer blowing out the intake and exhaust pipes to thaw them so the unit would work. Several times every winter this would happen.

This just passed Friday however, took the cake. My wife came to me saying we didn't have any hot water, and it was 27 degrees Celsius outside... Well that's strange, so I went down to the mechanical room to investigate, and after trenching through water to get into the mechanical room, I found the hot water tank had imploded. Yes, imploded. There was no visible damage to the exterior skin on the unit, no leaks evident from the safety release valve or the blow out valve. After speaking with several plumbers it was determiners that the internal seal had cracked, making it unserviceable. I just got off the phone with Rheem warranty department, they ran the serial number and immediately say it's out of warranty, didn't even ask what the purchase date was. Conversation over. Out of warranty, goodbye!

I feel like these bloody expensive pieces of garbage should last longer than barely 8 years? - The typical coverage on their units is 6 years. Never told to us, or I wouldn't have purchased. If they don't trust their stuff to the typical industry average of 10 years, why should you? Do not ever buy a Rheem anything. Their support is garbage and their products are even worse. I sincerely hope this review helps people make the right choice, as this hot water tank clearly was not the right choice for my family. Learn through my mistake, and don't repeat it. Avoid anything even associated with Rheem.

Resolution response: June 3, 2018

Update to my post earlier today. The third Rheem hot water heater 50 gal, tall version was bought this evening. I installed it because we need baths and I cannot wait for Rheem. I bought this Rheem from Penco instead of Home Depot. Now I do love Home Depot and their customer services is splendid. However , I have learned that Rheem makes different models of the same types for different distributors. Looks like to me Penco's unit cost $476 instead of HD price of $418. Guess what happened? Penco's Rheem was installed and did not leak at all, no leaks, we are finally taking baths. So HD has a cheaper version and it's also less quality. Why cheaper if it leaks? Give me Penco. I love ya HD, but I had to stop smelling. Lol.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Went to Home Depot, bought one (50 gal. Tall model) for $418. Came home, installed it. I am a handyman type so I know what I am doing. Job finished, left garage back into the house bragging to the wife, "Got hot water dear." Went out to feed cat, water on floor, leaking from the top of the unit, NOT ANY LOOSE NIPPLE CONNECTIONS. Ok, next day, went to HD, exchanged it per Rheem's instructions, installed another, same darn thing. I conclude Rheem, was once a good firm, quality items. Now, do not waste your money. What a shame. Who wants to bet they are made in China now??? Don't waste your money. Rheem is telling me they will send a certified plumber with a new HWH and replace it at their expense. Wonder how that one will turn out. Lol.

Original review: May 10, 2018

My basement flooded nearly three years ago. I had to replace the water heater down there. I know you buy a Rheem Platinum Performance because Home Depot said it was the best. Now, it is the fourth time I have no hot water. There was even a recall that I did not know about until I called about having no hot water. When the front panel was removed by the repair guy... Several wires were burnt off. Scary. Now Rheem tells me to go buy a digital multimeter and call them back so they can walk me through testing the thing myself. Plus, they are telling me that the warranty ran out in 2015, yep the year that I purchased it. How does that work/ Don't buy a Rheem unless you want a low quality product that the company won't cover when it is broken. In my case there was a real chance of a house fire. Be Warned!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Got the Rheem tankless water heater in 2015 through the contractor we used at the time for purchasing and installing the water heater/furnace. The townhouse was under major renovations until October 2016 when we moved in. The water heater worked perfectly until the beginning of March 2018, when we started to get the ERROR code "11". Since then, until the current date May 9, 2018 the issue has not been resolved. Manufacturer is blaming the installer and keeps telling us that the product must be re-installed in order to work. So let's revise: it worked perfectly for 1 1/2 year and now when it is not working, it is because it was not installed as per requirements... The contractor I am currently using to resolve the issue has been back and forth with the manufacturer numerous times but their customer service is extremely poor and very frustrating with no real help or viable solutions. STAY AWAY FROM RHEEM PRODUCTS.

Original review: April 19, 2018

The "professional" plumber installed a Rheem Professional water heater. Two years later it has failed and its bottom tank leaks. Turns out the thermostats were installed wrong at factory. Rheem claims I or someone else intentionally switched them. Seriously??? Warranty not being honored.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I bought a Rheem gas water heater and about 2 months later, it makes a loud popping noise and goes out. I call the company and they are rude with me. I have been on the phone back and forth with these people for 2 months and I still do not have hot water. The part they sent did not fix it. My plumber says it's not fixable and needs to be returned, but apparently the company is going to go bankrupt if they let me return the water heater and will not give me a return code. I don't know how many things I'm expected to do before they finally decide to give me the code.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'm a single mom with cancer and it's difficult for me to take my kids and I to someone else's house everyday to shower. If I had the money, I would trash the thing and buy another one (different brand) just so I wouldn't have to deal with this company anymore. I will definitely not be buying another water heater from Rheem ever and I will make sure everyone I know is aware of their lack of friendly customer service and a heart. No one should have to go this long without hot water.

Original review: March 30, 2018

We had a new high efficiency 50 gallon #CNRHE50 serial #A251507425 Rheem hot water tank installed in 2015. March of 2018 we noticed that we had no hot water and there was some leaking in the pan below. Our installer thought it might need a Valve replacement but after further investigation he found it needed to be totally replaced. Thank goodness we had a full warranty for replacement. We are now out of pocket $551.25 for service charges. We are not happy and will never get another Rheem hot watertank again!

Original review: March 22, 2018

Same issue of low voltage keep coming back to haunt us (Rheem Water Heater Model No. XG38T06EN38U1). No permanent solution provided by Rheem customer service. They have send the replacement part each time but it fails in four months. They cannot send any tech to fix it or find the issue.

Original review: March 20, 2018

This is the 2 Rheem 360 gallon hot water heater model G65-360-1 that has leaked in less than 5 years. The 1st one lasted under 4 years but because Rheem only offers a 4 year warranty from date of manufacture not install we had to fork out $15,000 to have another heater installed Dec 2016. Going with the same model allowed for quick replacement which when your business is closed because of lack of hot water fast is best.

Now 14 months later our heater that cost more than a small car is leaking. Rheem comment although they have agreed to replace the heater not sure yet if they are paying the $2000 install fee was that they very seldom have what they call a leaker. When I told them to look up the serial number of the one the new leaker replaced the agent claimed we are not having much luck with their heaters, we would send it back and put in a John Wood but Rheem won't give us a refund. Be aware they have problems. Avoid a Rheem or any of their other products. A Wood heater will last years without problems, ask your plumber before you buy not the "experts" at the Home Improvement stores. They are going to sell you what they make the most margin on. Not what is going to be the best.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I bought a gas water heater at Home Depot by Rheem about 1 1/2 year ago. It failed, Rheem labels the water heater not to take the water heater back to Home Depot but, to troubleshoot the problem thru the phone with them, after they “think” they know what the problem is, they mail you parts for you as a customer, replace them (like the customer is a plumber or a technician). It didnt work the first time, troubleshooting thru the phone again, now they thought they knew what the problem is, send another part, replace it. It worked for 2 month, and failed again. Call a third time, troubleshoot, then they authorized to take the water heater back to Home Depot for a partial credit... after everything you have to go thru, not having hot water for 2 weeks, paying a plumber for all the labor, taking the water heater back to Home Depot. It’s a very disappointing way of dealing with this kind of help from this company.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I bought a Rheem water heater in May 2017 from Home Depot. 7 months later it failed right on Christmas Eve. I called Rheem and the warranty part was sent quickly, but since they could not find any contractor in my area to do the work, they said I can use anyone local. I filled out the warranty claim and sent all the required paperwork back on Jan 2nd, 2018. First they said it'll take 6 - 8 weeks to process the claim. It's now 2 1/2 month (March 16th, 2018) and my claim was still not processed.

The last time I've called, I was told that they were back-up in the warranty claim department (wow... imagine how many units have failed that could create such a "back-up"), but since it's more than 8 weeks, they'll "expedite" my claim. Guess what, expedite or not, my claim is still in limbo somewhere. Very disappointed with how Rheem handles customer claim. No wonder no contractor in my area wants to work with Rheem. People, please don't buy Rheem, not worth it when you have to be hold 45 minutes on the phone with them or call them every month to check on your warranty claim just to hear the same excuse.

Original review: March 14, 2018

We have a 50 Rheem model #XG50S12DM4000. It is still under warranty but try to get Rheem. Suddenly Friday evening it stopped working and Sat. morning we called Rheem. We were told the starter was bad & that the part would be FedEx to us. Mon. I called & was told the part was just sent. We would have it by Tues. and a service company had been alerted for installation. The part did arrive on Tuesday and I called Rheem again to be told at first that no one had been called. That was amended to say the CNJ Service had been notified. When I called that company CNJ said they hadn't been called & weren't available before Thurs. or Fri. I found another plumber who found some other problem. Still no hot water.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I had a Rheem tankless water heater model # ECOH200DVLN. The unit was in warranty when it started leaking from the inside all over my basement. I contacted Rheem. They asked me to take some photos of the heater. I emailed the pics to them and spoke again with a Rheem Rep who told me that my water heater wasn't covered because my vent terminated under some deck stairs. I asked if he truly believed that was why it was leaking. He said that it didn't matter because it wasn't in code and they won't cover it. The stairs are for a deck and are 12' in the air.

Apparently Rheem looks for any reason to not cover the water heaters they make and sell for about a thousand dollars. I would stay away from this company. I have the pics they requested and a video of the heater leaking for anyone that might be interested. I also posted a video on YouTube of the water heater pouring water out. If spending that kind of money for a water heater I would not want to buy one from a company that doesn't stand behind its product.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Bought new Rheem electric heater from Home Depot had it installed and it could not get water temp above 85 degrees. Called Rheem and after on hold for 20 minutes said all they could do is send repair parts that have to be installed. Home Depot wants to charge me to have the parts installed. Now I have to get it removed and return it to Home Depot for a refund. Do not buy Rheem. It is junk.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I purchased a 50 gallon Rheem Performance Hot water heater from Home Depot a few years ago. Right before Christmas the digital control panel went out. I searched the internet and found out there is a recall on them. I called Rheem customer service and had to wait on hold for at least 30 minutes to talk to a representative. The representative was helpful and sent me the necessary paperwork to fill out. They authorized the repair to be up to $250.00. I had to call Mac Plumbing and the part was delivered and installed on Christmas Eve. So appreciative to get hot water back.

I sent all necessary papers to Rheem for the reimbursement right away along with the proof of payment. Rheem never confirmed they received the necessary information. I called Rheem customer service to verify they received the necessary paperwork to process the form. I spent at least 45 minutes on hold. I talk to the representative and he verified they have the necessary paperwork. Then I got disconnected. It is Feb 18th and I have not received the reimbursement of $249.00 they authorized to get the recall repairs complete. I am totally disappointed with Rheems customer service. It is unsatisfactory!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My A.O. Smith water heater began to leak so I went to Home Depot and purchased a 50-gallon electric heater. I installed it and turned it on. Everything seemed normal but the next morning as I was checking it for leaks, I noticed water on the very top of the heater. I thought it was one of my connections but upon further inspection found it to be coming from under the cap. I tightened the two nipples that were mounted by the factory and tightened my home connections. The next day there was water again.

I called Rheem and they sent out a plumber and he installed two new nipples sent from Rheem. The next day more leaks. Rheem told me to take it back to HD and they would pay the plumber to take it. He brought a new tank and installed yesterday and this morning there was water all over the top! This is nothing but faulty manufacturing! Two tanks in a row that leak internally? Something is wrong with Rheem. I asked the Rheem rep if they had a problem with certain models and he said no.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Bought a hot water tank Feb 2018. 5 days later it went out! Water leaks no hot water! Called customer service and they said, "Maybe get you someone tomorrow?" I can't afford to pay again to have their faulty water tank replaced? And why should I? It was ONLY 4-5 days old? Yet customer service said maybe tomorrow??? So I called again the c/s department to check if someone would be coming Wed Feb. 14th. The man Mike was very rude. I asked if he could see if someone would be coming to repair my water heater? He asked for model # on heater which I didn't have. I was calling from work on my lunch break. Then was told maybe he could get it under my name? Ok good idea.

He found a Mr. Build repair person listed and should call me tomorrow. I ask Mike, "Will I get this issue fixed by tomorrow?" "The tech. makes the decision?" "O.k? Yet will it be fixed tomorrow?" Mike said, "I DON'T KNOW!" Either he orders parts or if 2 people are need to replace the tank he would have to get someone? I was in shock not just by the tone of this man's voice of being irritated yet that a company LIKE Rheem can't take care of the issue in a timely and professional manner. We should go without hot water for 3 days or more on a hot water tank bought through HOME DEPOT 4-5 days earlier? Still under warranty (90 days). And inconvenience us for product failure? And pay another $300.00 plus to have it installed???

Then I tried to return technician call. Left at 3:45 pm to my home? I call the technician... Not only that night after getting home from work at 7 pm leaving a message I also called the technician at 8 am Wed morning and at 9:30 am both leaving messages no real person guarantying they would return a call. And still here at 10:15 am. NO return call to confirm. They would be here between 4 pm and 7 pm. NOW still wondering will we have HOT water tonight??? Happy Valentines DAY right.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I bought a 40 gal Rheem "SHORTY" electric heater from Home Depot. Installed it and it tripped the breaker about 6 hours after I turned it on. I discovered that, on the lower element one wire was pushed onto the other contact during manufacture. I separated the two wires and everything was fine for about 2 weeks. Then I noticed the breaker tripped again, I reset it and about 3 min later I smelled electrical burning, we all know the smell. Opened the crawl space door to see the whole side of the heater engulfed in flames. Ran and got my kitchen extinguisher and dove under the house to get it put out. After literally 58 minutes waiting on hold, Rheems answer was they would refund my money on the heater.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

After just over a year my new Rheem gas water heater failed. OK, parts fail. But just try to get a replacement. Hours of phone waiting, multiple promises to overnight the part, and 5 days later still no part and no idea when I can get one. Terrible. Don't buy Rheem.

Rheem Water Heaters expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Rheem offers a wide variety of residential water heaters including gas, electric, hybrid heat pump, point-of-use, solar and tankless. Each water heater has Rheem’s National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) advantage meaning maximized performance and minimized footprint.

• Types: Rheem offers gas, electric, hybrid heat pump, point-of-use, solar and tankless water heaters with capacities ranging from 20-gallons to 120-gallons.

• Point-of-use: Point-of-use water heaters are designed to fit under sinks or detached structures and can deliver hot water almost immediately. Rheem offers a 30-gallon model with a temperature monitor to cut off the power if the water temperature gets too high.

• Tankless systems: For consumers looking for a tankless water heater, Rheem offers a variety of different capacity systems. Rheem designed its tankless water heaters to provide hot water to operate three appliances at the same time for an extended period. Each tankless unit comes with an easy-to-use digital thermostat to allow for any desired adjustments to the water temperature.

• Commercial tankless units: Rheem has four models of tankless water heaters for commercial use. Each unit comes with a high temperature chip option that increases the output water temperature by 45-degrees. All four models are said to be 84-94 percent efficient.

• Warranties: Each Rheem water heater comes with a limited warranty. Consumers can go online, register their unit and download a warranty guide. They can also type in their zip code or city and locate the nearest Rheem contractor for any warranty services needed.

• Best for: Consumers looking for a wide selection of residential, energy-efficient water heaters.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Rheem Water Heaters Company Information

www.rheem.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business