4.4(1,073)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation
Cons
  • Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Stars Rating

• 73%
  • 14%
  • 3%
  • 1%
  • 9%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

Re-Bath took out a bathtub and put in a shower. They knew what they were doing. It was a little expensive though.

Re-Bath

Thank you for your business and for trusting in us to help make your home more beautiful and functional. We hope you are loving your beautiful new shower.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

Bob ** contract with Lowe’s bath remodeling jobs but doesn’t use Lowe’s products and only uses re-bath products. Got scammed and already billing 2nd half of bill when he hasn’t finished job that he said would take 1 and a half weeks and still not finished 3 months later. Doesn’t answer your calls, no updates, no courtesy or customer service whatsoever. He dodges you and be called Dodger and Con artist.

Pinned

Rob, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to hear that you had a negative one, and we will use this as an opportunity to improve. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work toward a resolution. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

We are thrilled with what Re-Bath did because we were very tired dealing with one inch tiles on the floor of our previous shower. The Onyx has been wonderful. We love it. We recently had Re-Bath do the floor, cabinet and countertop too. They did an excellent job both times. However, it was probably more expensive than had we gone with a contractor around here.

Pinned

Hi Carolyn, we are so grateful for your business and your positive review. We believe everyone should have a bathroom they love, and it's wonderful to hear you are loving yours. It is our goal for every customer to enjoy the remodel experience, from design to done. Thank you for your business and for your positive review.

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

Re-Bath has better quality. The rep explained everything. The installers were there at the time they said. I love their work.

Pinned

Joan, thank you for your business and for trusting in us to help make your home more beautiful and functional. We enjoyed working with you during the design process and throughout your installation. We are confident you will love your new bathroom for many years to come.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

I've used them before for a tub liner and used them again. They were very nice and considerate. They took their time and they answered all my questions.

Pinned

Hello Donna, thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review. We are happy to have been able to provide you with an excellent customer experience and product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you need anything or have any questions. (248) 825-3651. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

I'm very disappointed in the people that Re-Bath had to put in the shower. They left the bathroom a total mess. Their construction and everything of how they left our bathroom is poor. I would like them to come back out and look at what they did and fix it. When they put in the shower, they left out the Formica that goes behind the shower. They never finished the job.

They ripped up the floor to redo the plumbing and they never repaired the floor. They put a piece of wood down there. They were here for three days and they took so long to do this job. The only bathroom that we have is upstairs and there was no way I was able to get upstairs to the bathroom, so I had to use a commode. I'm very disappointed in their workmanship. We took pictures and I'll send them to the customer service. I'm very, very, very disappointed in Re-Bath's services. At this point, unless I get something rectified, I will never recommend them to anybody.

Pinned

Randy and Ali, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We believe everyone deserves a bathroom they love, and our customer support team would love the opportunity to restore your trust in Re-Bath. Our office will be in contact with you to discuss how we can turn this situation around. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

Re-Bath replaced my bathtub with a walk-in shower. I didn't feel like the initial person that came out to my house gave me any choices. She just said, “This is what you want to go with your bathroom.” But the installation team was very nice. They completed it in a week. After they installed it, I didn't have any hot water in my shower and they came and fixed it.

Pinned

Hello Alene, we are honored that you chose us to turn your home into a more beautiful and functional space. Thank you for letting us handle every detail of your bathroom, from start to stunning! Have a great day.

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

We had two bathrooms worked on by Re-Bath. One bathroom was turned from a bathtub into a shower, and the master shower was redone. The whole thing was done in about a month since my shower doors took longer than expected and I would have liked it to have been shorter. But their team was great.

Pinned

Hello Amiee, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are honored that you chose us to turn your home into a more beautiful and functional space.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

We checked out a few places, and Re-Bath was comparable to some of the other bath fitting companies that were around here. The Re-Bath sales rep dealt mostly with my husband, but I've also talked to him a couple times on the phone and he seemed very professional. Also, the reps were quick to answer all my questions, and the installers were really quick as well. They brought everything in then took everything out when they were done taking it apart. It took two days and it was done and up. It wasn't a big structural thing. They just took the other countertop off and put the new one on, and the shower part was already there. They just did a new floor and a new surround. It was just a floor pan and that was probably the only structural stuff they had to deal with.

Re-Bath was very easy to work with. They listened to everything that we needed and what we wanted to change, and they made it happen really quickly. They were really nice about everything that we had questions about too. We got a brand new shower stall and a new countertop for our sink. Sometimes the product can be not as up to people's standards, but the one from Re-Bath was excellent. It turned out really nice. We were very happy with them.

Pinned

Hello Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team and hope that you are enjoying your new bathroom! Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions or concerns about anything. (210) 255-2117. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2024

Everything went well until we hit a bump in the road. It took three months for Re-Bath to get all the materials and get it going. Then, the door that they first quoted us wasn't gonna fit and we had to wait a longer period of time for somebody else and an outside contractor to come in and do measurements. We had to be in contact with a new contractor just for the door. It's been a long road until just recently. We just got the door installed.

Pinned

Ana, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

Re-Bath is a little pricey, but it's worth it. It took two days for my guy to come in and do the floor and the wall. Re-Bath came in in one day and re-did everything. It seemed they knew what they were doing. I was amazed of what they did. When you walk in there, it looks like it's a completely different bathroom. I shared it with my friends and neighbors, and they were like, "They did it in one day?"

They did the walls, the ceiling, and restored the new copper lines for the shower. There's a railing for the glass doors. There are two holders for the soap. The holder is great. I like it. I love the color of the marble look from the ceiling all the way to the floor, and it's got a new basing. I love the nozzle. There's a magnet connected. The glass door they put in is great as well. If I knew what I know now, I would have went higher, but everything is very workable. They said I got a lifetime warranty, so that's a good thing. The only thing I would disagree with is I would have painted first then they would install it. I wasn't sure how it would work because when they caulked around the edges, the paint didn't stick to the caulk. But my painter is very good and I'm happy with it.

Pinned

Alex, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful for your positive review. We are honored that you chose us to turn your home into a more beautiful and functional space.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

Re-bath came in and did all the work we needed done to have a walk-in shower installed. When the gentleman showed up, I let him into my parents' house. He worked for three days, and he took pictures at the end of every day to show his progress. The walk-in shower has handrails and our parents don't have to climb over a tub. This shower was installed for our parents because they're old, and so they could get in and out of the tub easy. They seem to like it.

Pinned

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any questions throughout the process, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Our team is here for you every step of the way.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2023

After almost three months of waiting, my bathroom just got completed. I am shocked and appalled at how cheap it looks. I am so mad that I got charged almost $18K for this. I was lured in by the sales pitch- "we do so many hotels throughout the country" and "lifetime guarantee". Perhaps the plumbing was done well, but I have NEVER seen cheap acrylic walls (can you believe it, no tiles, WALLS) in any hotel that I have stayed. I was under the assumption that since they are making measurements that they are tiling and grouting the walls prior to. I did not realize that it was cheap acrylic walls. I can't believe it, cheap acrylic walls in my house!

Pinned

Nomahn, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We believe everyone deserves a bathroom they love, and we are disappointed to hear you are not completely satisfied with your new bathroom. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2023

I'd recommend Re-Bath. The sales reps were excellent. And the installers were all good, too. Everything was fine.

Pinned

Dick, thank you for your business and the 5-star rating. Customers like you have helped make Re-Bath the nation's most trusted bathroom remodeler.

Installation & SetupStaffReliability

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2023

The sales representative came out to the house, showed me samples of the different materials they'd be using and explained the process. She did the measurements before doing the quote, and while the materials were being manufactured, Re-Bath would call me weekly to give me an update on the schedule. Before the installation, they called to let me know what access they would need and what time the installation person would be there. The day of the install, the installer came out, and it took him two days to do the install. I wanted to get rid of my bathtub and make it a freestanding shower, and I had a countertop and a toilet installed as well. Re-Bath is reliable and offers good quality.

Pinned

Martha, we are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a fantastic experience. Your positive review means so much to us and we are happy to have earned it. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom as much as we enjoyed working with you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2023

The installers came in a professional manner and put material down to protect the floors. They kept me appraised of the steps they were doing and were willing to answer any questions we had. So, it was a pleasant experience, considering what we were doing. The final remodel is outstanding and we’re more than pleased with it. The installers went above and beyond and they reflect well on Re-Bath. They believe in their product or seem to. They included me in any of the issues that they were talking about or questions that they were having with satisfaction overall. They were kind enough to give us the information on how to maintain it in its current condition and make some suggestions that the company is overtime balanced. They were helpful with keeping it clean and in good condition.

Pinned

Gary, we enjoy reading positive reviews almost as much as we love remodeling bathrooms. We're thrilled to hear you love your bathroom remodel and know you'll enjoy it for many years. Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2023

Neil came out, gave us a review of everything, reorganized, and then gave us a price. We did a complete remodel of the bathroom. The installation went great. It took about three days and it went very smooth. Overall, it was a very efficient process, fast, and well organized. It was a great solution for us.

Pinned

Joe, we're proud to be the nation's most trusted bathroom remodeler, and that you are another happy customer. Thank you for letting us handle every detail of your bathroom, from start to stunning.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2023

The tech who took care of my home was very courteous, respectful and educational. The installation took two days as promised. It was one day per project for the two projects that were done in my home. The quality of work was really good. One sticking point for me was that there was some misinterpretation between the communication of the salesperson and my wife. We were looking for certain objectives to be met and all of those didn't get met when the salesperson told us they would be. We were told that drain for the tub was going to be replaced but that didn't happen. Other than that, there have been no malfunctions.

Pinned

Carl, our goal is to make the bathroom remodel process effortless. It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide such a fantastic experience. Thank you for trusting Re-Bath to turn your bathroom into a more beautiful and functional space.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2023

Re-Bath had their sales rep come out and she was easy to work with and helpful. She presented us with some options and we decided to move forward with the project. It was all very good. We did a complete remodel and everything was replaced. The installation was a smooth process and the two gentlemen who did the installation were friendly and knowledgeable. They did a nice job. Everything looks like it's high quality. Friends who ask about Re-Bath should check with them because they worked well for us, so they might work well for my friend as well.

Pinned

Eric, at Re-Bath, our goal is to offer an effortless remodel experience and it sounds like we succeeded. Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2023

We did a whole remodel with Re-Bath and they listened to what we wanted and showed us the materials that would suit what we were looking for. They weren't pushy and trying to sell us something we didn't want. Also, their working in our home was no problem. They were very good about cleaning up at the end of every day. They didn't track stuff through the house and they had tarps down. We're very pleased with the product and what they did.

Pinned

June, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful for your positive review. Thank you for letting us handle every detail of your bathroom, from start to stunning.

Installation & SetupPrice

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2023

The sales rep did an in-home visit and had samples for us to look at so we could pick out what we wanted. When the guy showed up that morning for the installation, he did a complete demolition of the whole bathroom in one day by himself. And then it was three days to complete the whole installation. All the work was done good and Re-Bath’s price was cheaper than everybody else. The tub is exactly what we wanted it. We went from a house that was built in the 60s that had the original bathroom in it and it had that old tile that was peach colored. It's a rental house, but we wanted to do something nice for the renters. I had a good experience with Re-Bath. If I have to do it again, I'll call them.

Pinned

Chad, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. We're glad to hear your new bathroom is all you hoped for and more. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaffProcess

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2023

Re-Bath is a local company, so I went with them. During the first part of the process, everything seemed okay. I wanted to write down everything that we talked about and was gonna be added into the contract and the rep said, "No, no. I know what you want. We're good. My word is golden. I'll write what we're supposed to do down, and then we'll get you to sign it." When I signed it, I noticed there weren't some things there. I asked him, "Are you still gonna do this stuff?" He said, "Yeah. We totally plan on doing it." It had to do with laying some additional flooring down that he had built into the quote.

When it came time for it to be done, he said, "Well, I didn't account for that." I said, "Man, you and I had two conversations about it. You said you had worked it in a quote and I didn't have to write it down." I had already written it down myself on a yellow sheet of paper when we were discussing it and I planned on getting him to add it and make sure that it was in the contract. I went around for almost a day and a half fighting with him about it. Finally, he just said, "Well, I'm not gonna make this a big deal. We're gonna lose money." I said, "How are you gonna lose money? First of all, you got a door built into the quote that you're not gonna have to install. Plus, you're not gonna have to frame it out because it's already framed out for y'all."

The people that used to live here took a door out and moved it and they sheetrocked over the old place. When I wanted the door moved to where I thought it should have been, they opened it up and all the framing was still there. All I did was have them move the door that was in the one place to the other door. So, they didn't have to frame it out and didn't have to use the other door. So, they saved probably from $750 to $1,000 right there.

Then, he already said he built stuff into the quote for the flooring that I had bought and that I laid money out for. He said it would cost a little bit of labor, but he would have that done. I had to fight with him for a full day about it. I didn't have a very good experience with him. I would have done it myself because I have been a contractor. I had to close down my business in 2021 because I've had four surgeries and I'm just now getting back to where I need to be to open my business back up. So, it's not like I don't know the prices of things, the labor rates, and the other things that go into all this.

I went ahead and paid him. I was gonna finance it, but I went ahead and paid all of it. I like to finance things to keep my credit good, but I didn't wanna deal with them anymore. I don't ever wanna speak to them again because it was the worst experience of my life of doing business with any contractor that I've had to deal with. When he got on the phone and started yelling at me, that was my last straw. Everything that they were supposed to do finally got completed and they left.

The tub was cracked. When they had somebody come out to inspect it, they said, "Oh, it's just a fracture in that part of the tub. It won't spread. It'll be fine." So, I got a chipped tub and hopefully, it doesn't spread but in my experience over a couple of years, stuff like that does happen. So, I expect somebody to have to come out in a couple of years and fix that. The rest of the stuff was fine. And on the rest of the stuff, I provided the material except for the bath and the bath surround. Overall, the sales process went very smoothly, but what I got in the end was trash.

Pinned

William, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work toward a solution. Thank you again for providing this information so we can improve upon our services. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2023

My experience with Re-Bath was excellent. I'm very satisfied. I re-did one bathroom. They ripped it out, repaired the floor, put in a walk-in shower, a new toilet, a new floor, a new lavatory and a sink. It took them nine working days.

Pinned

Kirk, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear you love your bathroom remodel and know you'll enjoy it for many years.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2023

I live quite a distance away from the office. So, it was a good two-and-a-half-hour trip for the rep from his office after he picked up my product. When he came in, he introduced himself and got to work right away. There was no fooling around. He was professional and excellent. He asked me only the questions that were necessary for the install and on we went. He also cleaned up that day. Then he had to return the following day to finish the install and install shower doors as well. He installed everything to a perfection.

Pinned

Linda, we are so grateful for your business and your positive review. We believe everyone should have a bathroom they love, and it's wonderful to hear you are loving yours. We're thrilled to hear you love your bathroom remodel and know you'll enjoy it for many years.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2023

All the people were very professional and friendly. I got a walk-in tub, toilet, vanity, new floor, fan, light. They painted the whole bathroom. Within three and a half days, Re-Bath was almost done with it, except for the paint and the doors and the final inspection. It's exactly what they said it was. It’s beautiful. Everybody says so when they look at it.

Pinned

Jacob, we are so grateful for your business and positive review. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that you are loving your new bathroom. Your positive review means so much to us and we are happy to have earned it. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom as much as we enjoyed working with you.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

Re-Bath was the most reputable and dependable. We had the bath and the shower installed. The installation couldn't have really been better. The installers were wonderful. The final product is great. We've enjoyed it a lot. I would highly recommend Re-Bath.

Pinned

Sandy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. Your recommendation means so much to us and we are happy to have earned it. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom as much as we enjoyed working with you.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

The commode had rotted under it. The tech had to take the whole thing out and put a new shower, commode and sink in. He also put a new interior wall. I also asked one him to make the door larger because I'm 85 years old and I don't need a small door to get into the bathroom. It took a week for them to do the job. The tech had a good attitude and did a good job cleaning up after himself. A fellow came by a week after they finished the job and made a couple of adjustments. Water pressure is less but it's sufficient to do the job. However, the remodel was extremely expensive.

Pinned

William, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so grateful for your positive review. We are honored that you chose us to turn your home into a more beautiful and functional space.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

Re-bath did a quick remodel of our bathroom, and it worked out well. Scheduling the install took a while though. It was about eight weeks. However, their information said it could take that long to get everything ordered. When the installers came, they went to work and they worked all day and through their lunch hour. They kept working, and they finished in less than a day. We like it, and it seems to be fine.

Pinned

Nancy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. We are grateful to have earned your business and hope you are loving your new bathroom.

Profile pic of the author.
    Amcbride1958 increased rating by 3 stars.
    Sales & Marketing
    After a positive interaction with Re-Bath, Amcbride1958 increased their star rating on Sept. 1, 2023.

Updated review: Sept. 1, 2023

The Company has since reached out to me from their corporate office and they are working with me to resolve this problem.

Original Review: Aug. 30, 2023

Had a walk-in shower reinstalled by Re-Bath. Total failure in seams and shower. Tried to implement life-time warranty. They did not honor it and made excuses as to why. I will never use this company again. False advertisement and false promises. I am not the only one to experience this failure of honoring their obligation. If you are going to put in a shower or tub, use someone that is reputable and will not lie for a couple of dollars. It is really bad that we have come to this in the USA. Total lack of commitment and honor...I cannot think of anything else to say to express my total lack of confidence in this company...

Pinned

Alexander, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. The sealant is not covered under the warranty as it is standard maintenance to regularly reseal your shower. We are disappointed to hear that you are not fully satisfied, and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Our customer support team is more than happy to walk through the details of our warranty as well as your options for resealing your shower. Please contact us at 800-426-4573 so we can discuss further. Thank you.

StaffProcess

Reviewed July 27, 2023

I didn't have the best experience with ReBath. It was the length of time and several things that occurred while it was being done. It took 13 weeks. They're great people but the process was not good. It was one delay after another. They had to reorder the shower and the shower door ‘cause when they busted out a wall, it was a different size than they thought. The tub they put in was a jet tub. It came in damaged but they put it in anyway. They had to reorder another one from the company.

In the beginning, it was the same two guys that came every day. But while they were waiting on something to come in for my house, they'd go work on somebody else's house so when something came in for my house, then ReBath pulled whoever was available. We had so many different people coming in and out of our house. When the first crew would come, it would be 10:00, 10:30 then they would leave at 3:00. They didn't work a full day. But I'm pleased with the product and the way that it turned out. I like my new walk-in shower and my tub with the Jacuzzi.

Pinned

Connie, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience. Something we are very proud of at Re-Bath is the effortless experience we give our customers throughout the remodel process, so it is disappointing to hear you did not receive the level of service we strive for. We would like to extend our apology to you for the delays. If you have any remaining concerns you would like to discuss, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 and our team will be more than happy to assist. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback, and we are so happy to hear you are loving your new bathroom.

Reviewed July 26, 2023

Working with Re-Bath was great, and I would recommend them. The installers said they would be here at 8:00 and they were very prompt. They were ready to work and they were very professional and clean. I was very impressed with that. I expected for us to have to move to a different room to sleep because of the dust and dander, but there was nothing. They cleaned up after themselves, and as they went, they had their drop cloths all the way through the house into the work area. I didn't have any qualms at all with the way they handled things.

I'm very impressed with the quality of their work. It's very nice. I was concerned more about the walls because somebody had painted over the wallpaper. It was curling in the corners and there were creases in different places. It looked like it was gonna be horrible, but the guy that did the job was great. He was very intent, and we tried not to bother him. He went in, closed the door, and did his thing. He didn't stop till the end of the day, then he came back ready to work the next morning. Everything went as planned and a bit ahead of schedule, which was a plus for us. We were very pleased. I couldn't even imagine it being done so quickly 'cause we did a full bathroom, down to the walls, the flooring, the tub removal, and they put in a new shower.

Pinned

Monroe, thank you for sharing your experience with us; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. We are honored that you chose us to turn your home into a more beautiful and functional space.

Reviewed July 26, 2023

Re-Bath was 100% great and I would recommend them. When their rep was doing the bathroom, he asked me where I wanted the rails to go and he put them exactly where I wanted them. So, I was very pleased. He took the tub out, put a new shower in, put rails in, and a seat so I could sit in and be more comfortable. The installation took a day and a half, and the installer did a fantastic job. I like the seat and the rails, and that I can sit down, hold on, and get up. I have arthritis and it's hard for me to move around. But it's very much convenient to get in and out of my new bathroom area. My kids came over and they loved it, too.

Pinned

Yvonne, we are so grateful for your business and your positive review. We believe everyone should have a bathroom they love, and it's wonderful to hear you are loving yours. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and are grateful for the 5-star review.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed July 15, 2023

My youngest son had Re-Bath do his bathroom and it looks very nice. The company was referred to me. My daughter-in-law called them and they called me. They came and did a consultation. The gentleman was very knowledgeable and he had samples that he brought with him. He also made some good suggestions so I was very comfortable with that. The installation went fine and it took two days. When I first talked to Re-Bath, I was only gonna have the tub taken out and a walk-in shower put in. But after thinking about it for a while, I decided to have the toilet and sink replaced. This was after we set up having the tub done into a shower. It took two different times because there was a little bit of time in between. But both times went very smoothly. The workers were very polite and it was a good experience. I’m very pleased. The quality is very good. My oldest son swears by Moen fixtures and that's what Re-Bath used.

Pinned

Barbara, our goal is to make the bathroom remodel process effortless. It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide such a fantastic experience. We are happy to hear about your positive experience and appreciate that you took the time to write this review.

Reviewed July 15, 2023

I had a complete renovation of my bath, and I love the remodel. ReBath demoed it then took my tub out and replaced it with a shower. They took my vanity out and replaced it with one of their vanities and painted it. The vanity which was custom-built is so beautiful. They did an amazing job. They are coming back because one of the pieces was not the right size. As soon as it comes in, they're gonna schedule with me. I trust that they'll do that because they've been in contact with me ever since.

I've already been telling people that they should use ReBath. They were not the cheapest, but I went with them because of everything that they guaranteed and their community support. They guarantee that their contractors would show up on time. They employ their own contractors and they're very family-oriented. They do this whole 45-minute demonstration when they come to talk to you and tell you about the company. They donate to local charities and to things that are important to their employees.

Pinned

Colleen, our goal is to make the bathroom remodel process effortless. It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide such a fantastic experience. Your recommendation means so much to us and we are happy to have earned it. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom as much as we enjoyed working with you.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 14, 2023

Re-Bath has everything that you would want to make it last for a long time. Do it if you want to redo your bathroom. We spoke with a nice guy. He assured us that everything we wanted to do in the bathroom was doable. We got the biggest size jetted tub that they have. It's a two-person. That's what we were looking for. We got a new shower. We got the one-piece wall thing with the seat. And we got a vanity, a new toilet, and a new cabinet over it.

We had a lot of people helping. We were done tearing down all the old stuff on the first day. And they used the garage to hold some stuff. So, had to work around it. It was fast. They would give updates like, "We're gonna do this. We're gonna do that today." And they would ask questions like, "Where do you want this shelf in the shower? Do you want it here? Do you want it there? Which side you want the drain on? Which side do you want the faucet on for the bathtub?" So, I appreciated the communication, making sure that we got what we wanted with everything. The quality was great. I was very happy with it.

Pinned

Robin, at Re-Bath, our goal is to offer an effortless remodel experience and it sounds like we succeeded. We enjoyed working with you during the design process and throughout your installation. We are confident you will love your new bathroom for years. Thank you so much for the fantastic review.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed July 6, 2023

I have a small bathroom and the tub was way overdue to be replaced. Out of all the house projects I have ever done throughout the decades, either by professionals, or as a helper, or by myself, this one was by far the most seamless and stress-free, from sales to completion. The Re-Bath team never tried to upsell me and always worked to find the best solution for me. Marcos was my salesman/designer and he was so personable and paid attention to my needs and helped me with the selections. The installer, Melvin, was clean, efficient, and precise in fitting. I honestly could not have dreamed of a better experience. I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend this company. The adage "you get what you pay for" certainly holds true.

Pinned

Barbara, we're proud to be the nation's most trusted bathroom remodeler, and that you are another happy customer. We're glad to hear your new bathroom is all you hoped for and more. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Installation & SetupCoveragePriceStaff

Reviewed July 1, 2023

The sales guy came out and he was there for four hours. He was kind of pushy. But he left and then he said they would send me the quote. The quote wasn’t itemized. They did went through the guest bathroom and the master bathroom, but not the toilets and faucets. The overall project was a lot pricier than we thought. But talking to a few friends, remodeling the kitchen and bathroom can be pretty escalated and high. It's just the way it is.

The installers that came out worked together for over 10 years. Their name was DJ and Alex. They were a good team. They complemented each other. They really paid attention to measuring things and reinstalling. I was really impressed with the two of them that came out and did that. They were professional. They covered everything up in the bedroom that might collect a little dust. They were very thoughtful in making sure everything was done right and look good. When they installed the shower and the bathtub in the master bathroom, there was a big space between that and the tile. We changed our minds on a few things along with their options. It was kind of good that we waited until then because until you get everything torn out and reinstalled, you don't really know what's left. So we decided to change out a floor piece and a couple of shelf pieces and a window mantel.