2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.1/5 (877 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: April 24, 2020

I went to Lowe’s and was talking to the people. I figured I’d do it directly with them but then, they told me that they had a contract with Re-Bath to do the installations. A Re-Bath representative came out to the house and showed me different baths and showers. He measured everything and gave me a quote. I agreed to it and we set it up. About 10 days later, Re-Bath came out and did the project. The gentleman who came out, who was the estimator, did a fantastic job. We had a clear picture of what was gonna take place in there. The two installers were fantastic too. They came in around 8 o’clock and they were out here by 4:00. They said they would’ve been out a little earlier but they had to wait for a plumber. The installers did excellent work. I would recommend them strongly again. What Re-Bath did was benchmark.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I liked the pricing and what Re-Bath got for that pricing seemed unbeatable. Bart came over to tell me about Re-Bath, and I told him that the only other company that they were competing with was Bath Fitter. Bart was so great I couldn't not go with Re-Bath. I did the bath shower combo and the wall is all the way up to the ceiling. It's fantastic and a great improvement. The installer was also very informative of what was going on. He explained everything to a T and made the installation really quick as well. Everybody was great and the payment options were great, too. I haven't had a single issue with Re-Bath and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Re-Bath response

Hi Kelvin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Original review: April 22, 2020

We saw on my phone about remodeling with a different company. So, we called around because my husband is on oxygen. He was also having trouble standing and doing showers without getting out of breath and having back pain. Pacific Bath came out but we didn't like what they were offering. And so, we had called different companies.

The salesperson of Re-Bath, Celene, was just very nice and very detailed. She went into the master bath and we had talked about what we needed. She wasn't pushy. She allowed us to give our opinions and it wasn't a hard sell, which was nice. But the product sold itself. We did the total Re-Bath, and then we took off the shower and the bathtub, put a double shower in where the bathtub was and then did the standing cabinet where the shower was. New counters, new cabinets, new flooring, everything was new.

She gave us options and we were able to pick up colors and theme. And I used to do physical therapy. So, we were talking about where we wanted the door of the shower to open to make it more convenient if we had a wheelchair or a walker and where to put the grab bars. It was very detailed. And because we had so many options, we were impressed. I also love the installation team. Adam and Juan came out. And there was a third person, but he quit halfway through. But Juan and Adam were very good, very friendly and experienced. They cleaned up after themselves every day. It was really nice.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I had other contractors in earlier and there were just too many questions after they left. But the salesman from Re-Bath went through everything, answered all of our questions and it was an easy decision. I got a walk-in shower and I paid a little more than I thought but I'm pleased with the outcome. It turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to. We liked it and we enjoy it every day. I’m hard to please but I liked the installer. He showed up in the morning and did his business. He was out of here in two days. It was done and the place was cleaned up after he left. I have no complaints at all.

Re-Bath response

Hi Ronald, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: April 16, 2020

Re-Bath came out to the house and they had me select everything. We got the marble liner thingy in the bathroom. It was installed on March 5th right before the Coronavirus and the installation team was very knowledgeable. I love my new bathroom. Now, I’m saving money to do my downstairs bathroom.

Re-Bath response

Hi Leedia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Original review: April 15, 2020

I’m familiar with the advertisement of Re-Bath on television. I had gotten a previous quote from another provider and I wanted to get a second opinion from a longstanding company like Re-Bath. We had them come out and we liked what they had to say. We did a remodel of the master bathroom. And they were very thorough, flexible and affordable. It took them four days and I love the quality of the job they did. I was very satisfied. The installers were also wonderful, polite, skillful, clean and efficient.

Re-Bath response

Hello Susan, we appreciate all feedback and we always want to ensure a timely turnaround in our response, but due to recent events there have been unforeseen delays. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Original review: April 14, 2020

We felt that the cost that Re-Bath quoted was a good value for the money compared to other companies. I love the selection and materials as well as the design that they came up with. The installation went great. It took them five days to finish as they demolished the whole thing. They tore the walls and built a half wall. They had to dig down to get to the bottom pipe drain in the shower and pull out the whole shower. A new shower went in. They also covered every walkway they were gonna walk through in the house. They did a fantastic job and were amazing. I love the shower.

Re-Bath response

Hi Kelley, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: March 18, 2020

Met with Chuck ** & was very pleased with his presentation. Signed up for shower remodel. Shower was done beautifully, technician was professional & efficient. After installation I had a close call with the bench. I am disabled & security is most important. I called Chuck & left a message but I got Matt. My experience with Matt was a horror. I told him my problem & he told me he had to order special strips to fix the problem & I had to wait a week for it to come in. Two weeks later a technician shows up with a bucket & tells me its a sand mixture that will solve the problem. I had to wait two weeks for a job that took 5 minutes & was not strips. Remember I am disabled. I agreed to accept the solution. After he left I could smell an odor that was so strong I had to open a window & close off the area. Matt did not care & it is a shame because everything else was great.

Re-Bath response

Diane, we really appreciate your feedback! Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 . We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

My nephew in Chicago used Re-Bath and were fascinated. Then I had a shower stall and toilet in one section installed through them. It’s divided by a door and I had a vanity in the next section. I had the shower stall totally gutted. The floor was damaged. They put in a brand-new shower stall surround doors, and they redid the floor and patched a hole that was left in the wall. I was fascinated. They moved the shower head up some. It took less than 16 hours. I like what I chose and the way they installed it. The guy was really a professional. I’m over satisfied with Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Jesse, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Everything with Re-Bath during the installation went great. I like the heated water, the whirlpool and how fast the tub drains. And then it has been straight bad. After we used it twice there's no longer power to the electronic head. The company is trying to do the best they can to get it to us working. But as of right now, it's not working at all. When we called they had people come out and take care of it. But lately we have not been getting a response because, apparently, corporate is the one drawing out the issue. And the last, where we got, corporate is sending all new electronics to the guy here so he can install all new electronic.

Re-Bath response

George, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 . We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The installation lasted for four days but it went great. The guy was on time and professional but he was supposed to order another part for me and it has been almost 3 weeks now since the installation. Other than that Re-Bath is good. I’m taking long showers now. I like using the bath before I work and like the big size of it.

Re-Bath response

William, thank you for the high star rating! Have a fantastic day!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Creating a Handicap walk-in shower. This was the second bathroom we have remodeled using Re-Bath. From the initial visit with Donna **, to the team of Chris ** and William **, we were very impressed. We were changing the ceramic tiled walk-in shower to a safer and more attractive walk-in shower for my handicapped mother who lives with us. Donna was very helpful in making sure we had everything measured and ordered for this remodel. Chris ** and William ** were very polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. They worked hard for 4 days to get the demo and new walk-in shower installed. They made sure that we were involved during the entire installation. We couldn't have asked for a better installation crew. We just wished we had another bathroom to remodel. Thanks, Rebath for a quality product and quality people.

Re-Bath response

Melvin, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I was looking around, then I came up with Re-Bath. I was a little freaked out because of the cost, but that’s what you gotta look at for. The sales rep was very good but it took four months to get it in. They kept telling me some parts were in and we could set up a date. But then the next time, I would get a call and they would say that not all the parts were in. It’s just weird. I signed the official paperwork on 9/17 and didn’t get it completed until last week. Besides that, everything else was great. The workers knew what they were doing and did it as quick as they could get it done. Also, the areas look beautiful.

Re-Bath response

Bernie, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

When we started looking for companies to replace our tub, we looked at three contractors and of the three, Re-Bath presented itself the best. They had samples, pictures and catalogs so that we could actually see what we were choosing. We got the walk-in shower with sliding glass doors and it was installed in January. The installer came in, took out the old bathtub and prepped the whole area for the shower to go in the next day. He crossed all his t's and dotted all his i's. He put drop cloths down throughout the house. Since we had the tub installed, we repainted everything. It looks great and it's fun to take a shower.

Everything was done with care and professionalism. They're also very responsive. When I called with a question or a concern, I got callbacks within the hour. When we got ready to paint, we had to strip out the clear silicone that the installer put in because it was not paint-friendly. It was on the sidewall at the front and at the back of the shower. I called and spoke to Josh. I told him what we were doing and why we had to do it. He told me to give them a callback when we're finished with the painting and they would have someone come out and recaulk those two areas. Everything went smooth as glass.

Re-Bath response

Hello Edward, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I worked with Re-Bath and it went very well. They have their own people to do the work which was the main reason I picked them. I got a bid from another company that was about the same price and they were well-vetted but they had subs. When I went to Re-Bath, I talked to David. We got along well and I really liked him. He got my idea and he knew where I was going. He put out some ideas there that I hadn't thought of. Then the crew that was sent to me was on time, neat and tidy. There was no loud music, no bad language and no arguments. They did a fine job every day. They kept me well informed and I knew where everything was every day. The project was finished on time and when I went in to look at everything, it looked good.

Re-Bath response

Ray, thank you so much for the positive review! We're happy we could meet your expectations. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I called them because they are associated with Home Depot and they do have a name and something to live up to as a business. So I will give you that. I made it very clear to the person I spoke to on the phone and to the person who came out to give me the estimate what I wanted. He tried to talk me out of what I wanted and get me to sign on the dotted line to redo my wet area of the shower. Which isn't what I wanted tin the first place.

He kept telling me how much better he was than anyone else and how all contractors are crooks and that I was going to spend so much more money with a contractor over them. Then he asked me for quote I had gotten which I gave him. And he said well that doesn't include XYZ. Well A, you don't know that, and B, do you know how much X, Y and Z cost? I do about $1100 more. So for a full gut with a contractor he can do to it for roughly 11K. For you to put tile on top of tile just in the shower alone will cost close to 9K. How is that a better deal. Because you say so? Don't trust these people, all they want is a sale. Find a reputable contractor and go from there.

Re-Bath response

Lesley, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have seriously been calling and waiting almost 3 years for a repair person to come and reset or replace one of my glass shower doors. It was not straight when it was installed so it bangs against the side when you close it. When I inquired the first time about getting it looked at, I was told by Bob (specifically of the Pike County, PA area) multiple excuses and "reasons" why the door is like that (i.e. Glass isn't always straight. It can be bowed.0 Your house is not level. Your house must have settled).

I have called multiple times since the original install date. I was even willing to pay extra to install more shelves in the shower stall (which they would have made more money on) and have literally been told Every Time by Bob that he had no one on his route so it will have to wait. 3 years??! Wow. Thanks, Bob. Funny that when I had it installed for $7000 plus dollars, they sent a team within DAYS to install it. But when I need it fixed because it has never been right, I am told every single time that there is still no one in that area to do it. I would never use this company again since they continue to employee people like Bob and just take your money and tough luck with the rest. Very disappointing.

Re-Bath response

Hi Miranda, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

This is our second Re-Bath. We requested the same representatives to come out because of our experience with him the first time. His name is Heath and he has such a good personality and very informative. We were laughing and joking. I didn't feel like I was talking to a used car salesman. It was honest, open, and aboveboard. He showed us all the products. We also requested the same installer because of the experience we had the first time.

They did everything I asked them to do. I wanted a four-foot vanity and I wanted it moved over enough so that I could hide my clothes hamper at the other end because it was sitting where you walked into the bathroom. They said they could put the countertop from the edge of the vanity all the way to the wall. Then, they said instead of just leaving it open and putting ledges to hold it up, they decided that the best way to make it look nice was to have two panels--one on the sidewall and another on the back wall so that it matched the cabinet and if ever I decide that I'd move that out of there and have a little vanity chair, then I'd have that space to do makeup. It looked so nice in there.

I know it was expensive, but it was well worth it. We also talked with a couple of other companies and had gotten quotes but all they did was the tub or the shower. I wanted the whole thing done. We were afraid to do it piecemeal because what if someone came in to do the floors and messed up the tub that someone else had installed? This was another reason that we went with Re-Bath for the second time. We had tile and I wanted it gone. Then whenever they took the tile out around the tub, they left the tile on the floor because it was in good shape. Now, in the first bathroom, the subfloor was not in great shape, so they took out the tile and had to redo the subfloor.

My husband and I are old. I can't get down on the floor, on my hands and knees and scrub 'cause I have arthritis in my hands and he has back issues. I want something that's gonna be easy to take care of, to clean, not something that looks nice, and it's gonna be real labor-intensive for me to take care of. Plus, it would increase the value of our house as well for them to match. After he left, we thought we could actually be with this guy. He's such a nice guy. We felt like we had common ground with him.

I'm thrilled with my new bathroom. I've told my friends and family all about how good the experience was and how I was not out of a bathroom for months. This house was built in the early 70s, so it was a light harvest gold. But now, it looks sleek and modern and it's so much more functional. We loved the first one and we love the second one just as much. I just wish they did kitchens.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I had my kitchen remodeled two years ago and we went through Lowe's because we had a bad experience with a private contractor who stole our money. So, I wanted to go with a national, reputable firm instead of a regular contractor. When we decided to do the bathroom, we tried Home Depot but they didn't contract out anymore. Then we went to a place called Floor and Decor but it was overwhelming and I had to leave 'cause I was getting claustrophobic in there. There was too much to see. We went to Lowe's again but they didn't do it anymore. Then the guy from Lowe's told us about Re-Bath.

Re-Bath called us right away and we set up an appointment. The rep came over and it took so much off of me because they brought everything to me. I picked out of whatever they were showing me and it was much less stressful. I really liked it. There were a few hiccups in the process but Re-Bath was very accommodating and they fixed everything that I didn't like. They also fixed whatever questions I had. It was perfect.

The consultant was the best and the crew was so professional, friendly and accommodating. They did whatever I wanted. I had an issue with the showerhead at one point. I didn't like what they picked. They went out of their way and got me what I wanted. Re-Bath was way more expensive than we had ever wanted to pay or that we could have gotten elsewhere but whatever they said, I paid. My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful and I love it. I am very happy and I can hardly wait to do the other bathroom.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

We had found Re-Bath at a home and garden show. They did a job at another for us and I was really happy that was why I went with them again. We did a complete remodel with them and I like the shower. The sales representative made the whole process extremely easy, picking the colors and everything that I wanted. During the installation, they tore stuff out first. I was very happy with Josh, the installer. He was professional and easy to work with and he came when he said he was going to.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

My husband and I had talked about doing some changes to our home but hadn't really started researching it. When I saw an advertisement on Facebook where Re-Bath was offering a discount, I called them just to see if we were even eligible and within the area that they work in. Their customer service was very accommodating. I was going to class outside the city, and my husband was here, so they came out and did the initial inspection while he was here. They also answered all of his questions. When we had to go to the office to go over the different materials, they made it very convenient for me to get out of class 'cause I was already in Waco and filling out a report.

For the installation, I was surprised it was only gonna be one person, but we didn't have a huge job. They did their best to get it done before the holidays, even though I told them we didn't have family or anybody coming if they wanted to wait. But they scheduled it on time. The guy came out, did the job, was done exactly when they said it was gonna be done. So, we've had no issues at all with any of the procedures from point of start to end.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Erin was the one who came and talked to me about Re-Bath. She helped me a lot and I loved her. Reed did the wire and he was great. He was the only one that did the work except for the plumber. He was very polite, and I loved him too. Even though it was just Reed, he got the work done by three and a half days. This house was built in the 60’s. I work at home so I was able to see all that was under there and all the mildew in it. He explained to me what he was doing and I thought it was great. He kept it like the original, and it’s beautiful. But there were a few things that I wish I had known.

Erin told me that it would be a sliding glass door and she told me they can do it that way, but it may be a little bit tight because it was a small shower to begin with. It's very, very tight getting into the shower. But compared to what it was, it’s a million times better. I was really excited. I’m gonna be 64 in April and Erin said this will kinda age with me. The bars are wonderful. I love all of that once I get in the shower. I can get in and out but my grandson could not get in it.

My mother is in assisted living, but if she was here and needed to get into the shower, there was no way I could help her in it with a walker. So I was thinking more handicapped but I wanted it pretty too, and so it’s not handicapped accessible at all. I called Re-Bath and talked to Reed. He said they could take off the little knob on the second door and that would open it up a couple of inches. When I emailed about it and then I called, whoever I talked to said that I could just put a shower curtain up. But I don’t want a shower curtain.

When the guys came out to give me a price on painting, there was a nail that had come through, and there’s about a two-inch place where it had come through. One of the guys said it was easy to fix. It had a shelf in front of it and they moved it to look at painting the bedroom too. Also, Re-Bath didn't replace the sink but they showed me how the pipes were horrible and they did all that, which is great. They also put in a new faucet on there that I love. But the sink has a cut in it and it’s about an inch. I showed it to Reed and he said he was not surprised because the plumber had a heck of a time getting all that pop out, which he needed. Reed said I could get some silicone to fix it. I feel bad because everything else is wonderful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I got Re-Bath to do the floor in my bathroom and put in a new bathtub. The installation was 10 weeks from the time I signed the papers, but when the people got the items here, it took them about three days. So, I was happy with what they did. I'm just a little worried about the greenish stuff in the cracks where they put the grout down. I haven’t had much time to go in there and either clean it or see what it really is, but hopefully, it just needed to be cleaned up. The job was professionally done, and they did a little bit of plumbing, so I liked that part. I just think the price was super high for my bathroom being so little. I was kind of in a hurry, so I didn’t really explore other options.

The only thing that really bothered me was when the guy brought his son over. My kid just got out of the hospital for RSV then, and the boy was coughing and had a runny nose. But the guy was really nice and understandable. He seems to have his son staying there with him, and when I told him, he got the job done quickly and cleaned up. As a whole, I'm very happy with how everything turned out.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I had a walk in shower installed. It is ok. Had it done on a Friday and the guy informed me he didn't want to have another 13 hour day. I said they could come back Sat but I had to leave by 1. Well they still did not finish. Had to have someone come back Mon and he did not have the grab bar on his truck. I called 3 weeks ago and said that some places had gaps near the seams. I was told Paul would call and make arrangements to have it repaired. I called again the next week and was told the same thing. Still no call about repair. The web site says they accept credit cards and I wanted to put some of the cost on my card as I get cash back and was told I couldn't. They did come quickly to install as I had a leak in my old shower, I think if a man was home I would have gotten better service. Afraid to have anyone else recaulk as it is supposed to be guaranteed. I guess I will keep calling.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We had a bathtub and sink with vanity installed. They did a good job on the tub, except we had to keep after them about some of the details. However, they made a mistake measuring for the vanity, so the one they brought was too big. As they had already pulled out our old sink, and messed up the pipes, we had to do without an upstairs bathroom sink for over a month until they could get a new vanity from Arizona.

When they ordered the base they should have ordered a new proper sized top to go with it. Instead they just used the too long top they had by cutting it off a couple of inches on one end. As the cut off edge is an outside edge it is visible and it is apparent that it is not quite straight and has a sharp edge. Also, the corner point is sharper than is desirable. They could not have cut off the other end because then the sink would not line up right on the cabinet. In addition, they promised me an another hold bar for the shower as compensation but then they claimed it would not be possible to install after the shower walls were in place because they would not have proper backing. If this was not just an excuse, they should have known that from the beginning and not made the offer.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I have a 91-year old mother that moved in with me and I decided to remodel my bathroom. I reached out to Re-Bath and they came over and gave me an estimate. In the end, I got a walk-in shower. The people who put it in were very good.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

This company leaves a lot to be desired in regards to customer service. They would not come out and give our company a quote for a bathtub conversion for one of our units. They said they need the decision maker there. We have a maintenance foreman who makes all of our decisions that was going to meet them at the unit. We were only asking for a quote not for the work to be done. They said they could not help us because the wanted the decision maker there on scene which is our maintenance man and she hung up on me. We do business with a lot of different companies throughout RI and I will NEVER recommend this one. Were simply

Re-Bath response

Marilee, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

The salesperson was good and helpful. But, now that my bathroom is done but, still waiting waiting for replacement doors for my sink cabinet, because the original were not stained correctly. The one gentleman didn't want to listen to me and told me that I was insulting him when I had called him and then he hung up on me. They also are too overpriced. I could have gotten the same items and my bathroom done thru someone else for $4,100.00 cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Sueann, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We got a tub, shower and the wall surrounding it from Re-Bath. The guys who did the install were great, but they did some damage to the wall of the room on the other side of the wall. The following week, when my daughter was cleaning her son’s room on the other side, she noticed the wall was cracked and there was a little piece chipped off of it. Also, the baseboard was busted.

Re-Bath wanted to come out that day or the next day, but I wasn’t available. Then a week later, a guy called and said that he'd be here in 15 minutes. I said there was no appointment made. He said that his sheet said he was supposed to be here that day. I said that someone was supposed to call and make an appointment. He then said that he'd mark it done and he'd have the gal at his office call and make an appointment. I haven’t heard from anyone since and it has been over a week. Other than that, the new tub and shower are a hell of an improvement over what was there.

Re-Bath Company Information