2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.1/5 (877 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

My recently widowed mother called them because they had done previous work at her home that she had been happy with. She needed a couple of grab bars installed and she had a towel bar (original to her 1950s/60s bathroom) that was falling off of the tile wall. The new grab bars seem fine and the installer was pleasant, however the new towel rack was not installed into the same holes (it's longer) as the previous one. While the design of the new rack is ok, my mother was not made aware that this was going to be the case or given any sorts of options. Once it was installed, the installer showed her how he put some white plaster (or similar material) over the holes (in the middle of the pink tiled wall). She went ahead and paid (over $500) and then the more she looked at it, the more dissatisfied she grew. She called and complained and received a message back from the receptionist that they cannot help her.

At this point, I agree, as replacing the two pink tiles, that now looked damaged, will be complicated. However, I do think she is owed perhaps some sort of money back. She is going to have to hire someone else to fix the tiles, when/if we can find vintage ones that match, that we will also have to pay for. We are also hoping that your system can be improved upon as far as letting customers know up front what exactly is going to happen (even if the customer ends up opting out of having you do the work). Furthermore, I think after expressing her dissatisfaction, it would have been nice for someone to call her (and make sure they spoke with her) to discuss if any other options might be feasible and how they planned to make her experience with them positive.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Re-Bath and their technician did a fantastic job. It’s amazing how well he did it. I'd been considering remodeling our bathroom for several years. And we got a whole new shower cubicle from Re-Bath, which included the retiling of the shower extending out, sliding doors, and then the rain shower. They also did the installation for the new toilets that I had ordered. We've had it for a couple of months now. It was my first time using Re-Bath and their rep was professional. He explained everything and went through all the choices. It was straightforward and there were no issues.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Among the salesmen from four different companies that came into my home, the guy from Re-Bath was the only one that was truthful and told me the straight and skinny. He was the same guy who sold me the first one when they did my other bathroom. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He cleaned up the mess and left and everything was fine. I got the shower. I've had the second one about a month ago and so far, so good.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I really wanted a bathtub and when I found Re-Bath, I was convinced with their guarantee and they got the best bid. Their sales reps were really nice too. I got the bathtub a month ago and my experience with the installation was really good. The installers were fast and clean and they had it done in no time.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Re-Bath did my whole bathroom--the tub, the shower stall, the glass doors, the vanity, the ceiling, the walls, and the door. We’ve also had a new floor put in. I’m loving it. My husband says it looks like a bathroom in a luxury hotel. I like their work ethic. They came in and did their work, were very courteous, and answered all my questions. It was great.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

My bathroom was the original bathroom and my house is 60 years old so I did a remodel. I went with Re-Bath because of the salesman. He was a very nice guy. He seemed knowledgeable and was easy to talk to. Re-Bath is a little costly but besides that, I like the people that I dealt with. They’re gonna come back and seal around the tub surround when I’m finished painting.

Re-Bath response

Gregg, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

On July 2,2019, I signed a contract with ReBath and paid 50% down with a check to the sales man for the Master bathroom vanity job. On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, an employee from ReBath came to my home and said that he was there to perform the Master bathroom vanity job. He stated that he was alone performing this job and that everyone else was in Aiken, S.C. working. He came into my home and assessed the situation and went to his truck and retrieved the required tools for the job. He laid out his drop cloth over the floors and proceeded to dislodge the old vanity from the wall.

When he got to the point of removing the old vanity from the Master bathroom, he paused and began to look around as if he was searching for something. Prior to starting this job, he called someone and told them that he would need a body, someone else to help him move the old vanity out and bring in the new vanity, which is bigger and heavier. He was at the point of removing the old vanity from the home and bringing in the new one but no help had arrived. After watching this display of uncertainty by this person, I asked him, "Do you want me to help you carry this vanity outside, since no one is coming?" He said yes. We carried the old vanity outside and he came back into the house and continued his work.

I began checking my phone messages. He came up to me about 20 minutes later and asked if I would help him bring in the new vanity, which was located in the garage. I got up and helped him bring the new vanity into the Master bathroom. This vanity has a marble top and it is too heavy for one person to try and carry.

I read the contract and I did not see anything in it indicating that I was required to help out in anyway to facilitate the job progress. Does your Workmen's Comp insurance cover the customer for any injuries suffered while assisting your employees? I called the store manager but he was out.

I visited the store to speak with him about this matter but he was not in. He called me at home and left a message. I called again and spoke with the salesman for this job and told him about what had taken place but still no response from the store manager. They got the balance of money for the job and that's all that matter. I was not pleased with this issue at all.

Re-Bath response

Michael, thank you for reaching out to us. We deeply regret to hear of the breaks in communication regarding your concerns. If you'd be willing, please contact our customer support team again at 800-426-4573 so we can assist you further.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We purchased our house in 2010, so we're at that nine to 10-year mark where things just aren't brand-new anymore. We had three companies come in, three different quotes and different understandings of materials being used. Re-Bath was the most cost-effective and was able to prove the efficacy of their products and the warranties. Aaron didn't come in as a salesman with, "We start off at $20,000 and you can figure out how we can work our way down." What we asked for, he gave to us, and then he gave us a price for it. He gave us his cellphone number in case we had any questions, and he kept us updated as things changed in terms of setting up the appointments.

We had a tub shower combo and we removed the tub out and made it one big shower. The installation was seamless. Re-Bath called us, made the appointment and made sure they made the appointment with the inspector for our county to come out. They let us know when it was gonna happen, and everything happened on time. It was a really good experience.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Our 70’s bathroom needed updating. After much debate as to what or who, we decided to start with the shower area. We made an appointment to meet with a representative from Re-Bath to learn about their products and the installation process. We were happy to learn the old ceramic tile and grout would be completely removed and not covered up. Plus once installed, the finished product comes with a lifetime warranty. Once we chose our colors for the shower walls, shower pan and shower doors, it took several weeks before the installation. The team who did the installation, which only took a day, was very professional and thorough and they left no mess. We really like our new shower and highly recommend Re-Bath for your bathroom remodel.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Our bathroom had black mold and the tile was falling down so we got a complete bathroom from Re-Bath. It was installed in July and everything was great. I'd highly recommend them.

Original review: July 30, 2019

The Re-Bath sales rep who came to my house was awesome. He came, explained the whole system to me, and showed me a bunch of product options. I let him know my budget and he was very much transparent about that. He was very much concerned about my budget and me feeling comfortable with the process. Then he took his measurements and was on his way. He was 100% authentic and wasn’t trying to sell me.

A gentleman came and did the whole installation. He was in and out. And asked me just a few questions. I had the shower remodeled with the acrylic and had a new toilet put in. And Re-Bath took out my towel bar and my toilet paper holder. I purchased one just in case for them to possibly install but it wasn’t installed. I had to figure out somebody to install it. Plus, the paint wasn’t included so I had to do the repaint and figure all that out myself.

Original review: July 25, 2019

The Re-Bath team of Chris ** and Josh ** were at our home July 15-19 to remodel a bathroom. They removed the tub, took out old floor tile and installed a new flooring, replaced toilet, and created and installed a beautiful large shower. We are 100% pleased with the work that was done and will recommend Re-Bath to friends and family. Chris and Josh were highly professional, positive, courteous, and very hard workers. From the time they arrived in the morning until late afternoon they worked to do all of this work perfectly. They took pride in their work and the end result looks fantastic.

When they left in the afternoon they closed the bathroom door and there was not a sign that they had even been there. Carol ** was a fantastic, professional sales representative and designer. She did an excellent job and would always return my call or text if I had a question. We enthusiastically give a 5 star recommendation to Re-Bath and these 3 employees. Liz and Bob

Original review: July 24, 2019

Re-Bath does an excellent job so I did a remodel with them. I bought a walk-in shower and a vanity top, and my wife loves it. She uses it all the time. The rep was real good and the installation team was great, too.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I knew that Re-Bath wasn’t the least expensive option, but I liked their marketing, sales, and construction process. I did two complete bathroom remodels with them and it was well worth it. I had the showers, tubs, sinks, vanities, mirrors, and lights, and the workmanship was excellent. So far, the tub and showers are my favorite features. Their sales rep was also very good and the installation took 18 days total, 9 days per bathroom.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We just bought a condo and the bathroom was kind of outdated, and we just wanted to update it. We chose Re-Bath because I like the choices of the backing. To me, it looks like it is not tile. It looks more like a granite to me, and I like that look. We took out a bathtub and we made it into a shower. We liked the idea it had a seat for my husband because he has two bad knees. The rep of Re-Bath knew exactly what I wanted, and he listened to what I wanted. And I thought it was good. And we loved that it was being done in one day. The installation went very well too. He was very professional and he cleaned up after himself. We were very satisfied and we just liked the whole product. The quality was excellent.

Original review: July 13, 2019

WARNING. COMPANY RIPS YOU OFF AND LITTLE OLD DISABLED LADIES. This company has the most dishonest company in the world. Everybody who is given this company a ** review is correct. This company not only third party contract out and then tried to pretty much tell us that it wasn't their problem does the third party company screwed up, took them several weeks for them to come out and try to even commit coming out and trying to fix or agree to fix anything while they sat there and argued with my mother. The guy was extremely ignorant my mother is disabled and has heart issues... The lady who answers the phone is an ** herself and very rude...

Apparently this company really doesn't give a crap about their customers they screwed up. The floor didn't even make it level or even couldn't even do a good job in the bathroom and did a half-** job. The guy who came out completely agreed but was a ** about it. Very ignorant. My mother... my mother sat there and cooked for these idiots because she's a nice person. Make sure they have lunch and breakfast and coffee even though they screwed her over. Kept telling her they would fix things but never did. Ended up trying to say that their phone was lost and all kinds of things. The man they send the second set of people out to make a bunch of more promises. What channel is great and everything these idiots trying to say.

They're going to be here at a certain time. We wait. An hour goes by they're still not there. End up having to take my mom to a medical appointment. They didn't show up. Apparently showed up an hour and a half after but we couldn't wait. I'm not just going to leave my door open. They tried to say that we just never open the door. Dumb**. We have cameras. Look up next time. Funny. Then the other idiots who would come and say that they were working and then leave for hours on end while the job took almost months. Let's continue to take months. It is ridiculous how much my poor mother has spent with no results yet now these dumb** want her to wait several more weeks.

This is ** so that's fine. Guess what social media is for to be able to go ahead and complain about what is really going on. I'm out this company. Since the owners really don't care about their customers then it's time to let the truth be told. You don't screw with my family and screw them over and piss me off because that's when social media and some knowing what happens and Truth be trolled with proof... You have pissed off the wrong family member...

Re-Bath response

Thank you for sharing this information. We would like to look into this matter for you, but need the customer name, location and contact number. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I picked up a Re-Bath brochure at the Home Depot in Mattoon then I went online and looked it up. My bathroom was old and things were starting to fall apart, and it needed replacing. I wanted someone who only did bathrooms. I figured Re-Bath would be quicker and know more. I had the entire bathroom remodeled from floor to wall including the shower, toilet and sink. I had two designers, and they sat down, went through all the materials and figured out the cost. They knew more than I did and they were great to work with. The installer changed some of the designs as we went along. This is an older house and there were some unexpected problems. It didn't faze him a bit and he went right along. So, we took about three days longer than what he had planned because of the problems, but he was wonderful to work with. The quality of work was fine and I’m happy with it. It was a great job all around.

Original review: June 25, 2019

My wife and I used Re-Bath 20 years ago at one of our old houses. She passed away but then more recently, I called them. When their sales guy came, he was really helpful to me and was able to make some great suggestions. He was super friendly. I purchased a shower from them and the guy who came out to install it was super. For less than a day and a half, he was around taking the tub out and putting the shower in. He did an excellent job and made sure to go over how everything worked. Thus far, I love the final product and the people and family members who have seen it love it too. I like the shower with the fold down chair. Also, where the water comes out is on a magnet. So, I can just pull it and set it down. I can sit there all day if I wanted to. It is totally awesome. I recommend Re-Bath.

Original review: June 20, 2019

A friend of ours was at the Home Depot and there was a display set up by Re-Bath. We went up there and checked it out. We really liked the quality so we went with them and their sales team was great. Their installers came in thereafter, rolled down the floor, and went straight to work. We loved their quality of work and really like how we got them to put in a larger shower than the standard one we had. If people are into remodeling, Re-Bath is the way to go.

Re-Bath response

Carrie, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We saw Re-Bath on a commercial and I heard a lot of people talking that it was good. I bought a shower a month and a half ago and the interaction with the sales rep was good as well as the installer. I like the space of the shower. The experience was perfect and we can't wait to get maybe a sink put in and a shower upstairs.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Re-Bath's architect was very thorough in his presentation. He had some creative ideas which were convincing. We got a walk-in shower, various fixtures and sliding glass heavy doors from them. We also got all the top-of-the-line things such as a new vanity sink with fixtures. We also got flooring that goes down on top of an existing floor. However, I had the president of company come because I had a question about the sliding doors. He and the head service person came as a result. Overall, working with Re-Bath was an excellent experience. The materials were what we expected and the installer was very meticulous. We were very pleased with the outcome.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I saw Re-Bath at a home show a couple of years ago and I had it in my mind to do it when the opportunity came up. Then I wanted a complete shower redo and thought they were gonna be the one that did it for me. The installer who did it was exceptional. He had been installing for 20 years and he really knew what he was doing. I would recommend Re-bath.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Re-Bath of San Antonio did a superior job. The dedicated work team (Mike and Mark) were well qualified. They were responsive to questions and requests. They went the extra mile too! The products used, were top notch quality. Professionals! Strong recommendation.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had a whole bathroom redone by Re-Bath and they did a new tub, new shower, new surrounding around the shower and upon the ceiling, plus a new vanity and sink, toilet and floors. Any questions I had, Nathan took care of everything. He explained everything really well. The installers had a problem with the tub from the manufacturer and it wouldn't drain right. So, they took it back and the manufacturer told them, "Just prop the tub up and it'll drain." The installers said they were not doing that. So, they really went above and beyond. They had some extra stuff that they used on the surround and they did a fancy ledge across the tub, and it ended up looking really good. The bathroom upstairs had a sink that was leaking, and we tried to fix it. The installation team fixed it for me.

Re-Bath response

David, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your bathroom remodel! If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I had Re-Bath do one of my bathrooms a couple of years ago. Then last month, they did my other one. The installation team was great. They were some young guys and they knew what they were doing. They tore everything down and then they cleaned up and painted. It took them four days to complete everything. I had a good experience with Re-Bath again.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I liked Re-Bath's presentation and the price. I purchased a shower and it was completed about five weeks ago, and I had a representative here stay to inspect it and discuss any questions I had. They were excellent and very knowledgeable. They cleaned up, came on time and took as long as they said they would.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I needed something done on my bathroom and I thought I’d take a chance on Re-Bath and call them. It was a complete redo and Shannon, the design consultant, was excellent from the start. Brian, who ended up being the main installer, and another gentleman took over where Shannon left off, and they were just as professional and courteous. They were very people-friendly, so they made the whole experience perfect. They did everything they said they would do, which is pretty rare these days. The owner Chris was just as good, and I sent notes to him afterwards about their people because he needs to do everything he can to continue to hang on to people like Shannon and Brian. We’re very pleased and would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I had a good experience with Re-Bath. I remodeled my bath and the sales rep did an excellent job. The installation was good, but I have some complaints which I'm gonna call them back for. After about 2 months, some of the grout in the floor is coming up. The sealant around the tub is also peeling. It's like it's not secure. I also don't know if it was pricey because it involved Home Depot but I think it's a bit pricey for what I had done. But other than that, they did a good job.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Everything went very well with Re-Bath. I love everything about the remodel. It's beautiful. I got a new shower, new shower door, new vanity, new linen cabinet, and new floor. That’s what I liked about it - getting a whole new bathroom. I chose them because of the name - Re-Bath. It's getting a new bath which was what I wanted. Everything was out of there and they put something in that was new. They were the only estimate that I got and the only people that I worked with because I was happy right from the get-go. The sales rep was very nice. The installation took a few weeks because of a cabinet being wrong. It wasn’t what I ordered. But I was in no hurry for it so all was good. I would definitely recommend Re-Bath to a friend.

Re-Bath response

Jane, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: May 10, 2019

We had an original estimate by Bath Planet to remodel our bathtub since we're both getting older and wanted to have easy access to our bathtub/shower. We then had a second estimate from ReBath & based on their description of the work to be done plus at a better price we decided on ReBath. They just completed the work in two days and did an amazing job. Mike & David & Eddie did the work required and actually went beyond what was asked for in two days. These guys were incredibly professional & made us feel confident they would do the work in a professional & timely manner.

I'm not saying Bath World wouldn't have done a great job as well, but what I am saying is get a second estimate from ReBath before you decide on a bathroom remodeling job. You will not be disappointed. These guys take pride in their work and it shows They will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied with the job. Thank You ReBath, Mike, David & Eddie for the remarkable job. We will definitely let others know you are the go-to guys for any considering a bathroom/bathtub/shower remodeling job.

Re-Bath Company Information