2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.1/5 (874 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Original review: July 16, 2020

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good time. Everything looks great and we like our bathroom.

Re-Bath response

Richard, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you and take care!

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: June 11, 2020

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in February. The designer came to our house and met with us and helped us price everything out. We picked our product and then about three weeks later, James came and installed it, which took a couple of days to do so. He did a great job and he was very nice. At the end of the day, he left everything clean. The quality of work was excellent. We would have loved to have done everything, but it was a lot. We couldn’t afford everything all at once and we wound up doing our floor ourselves. It was a wonderful experience with Re-Bath and I would recommend it to everyone.

Re-Bath response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us, Rebecca. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: June 8, 2020

Do not do it if you need to finance any part of your purchase. ReBath of San Antonio told us it would be no problem to get us financing even though we were not sure we should get our bathrooms done because of the cost. We actually wanted our entire master bathroom remodeled but by the end the guy who came out was only discussing turning our shower into a walk in shower and putting in a new standard tub for our children. The cost was crazy and I honestly don't know why we even moved forward. But we did and after jumping through some hoops he did finally get us approved for financing. He did not even know our income before he started having us sign. Big life lesson, I questioned it but he said it was fine and he would get us financing. From now on, I will stop there.

My husband and I cancelled the next day. I could not sleep the whole night following our visit from Brian Gutierrez of ReBath of San Antonio. I went back and looked at the paperwork and realized that, because we had to finance, it would end up costing us so much more than the already high number he quoted. So I emailed the cancellation notice immediately and got a response from Brian that day. We also sent ReBath's Notice of Cancellation signed by both of us via certified mail with signature required next day. ReBath signed the receipt on the 3rd business day. Two weeks later we got a bill with first payment being due in October from the bank ReBath got us approved through. No money was supposed to be dispersed in our name. This is SO wrong! I will be reporting and reviewing both companies everywhere until this is fixed.

Re-Bath response

Hi Leslie, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: June 7, 2020

Re-Bath came up as a specialist when I searched for kitchen and bath remodeling online. So I called them up and found out that they only did bath, but I figured that I'd still like to have them come out and take a look. I described to them what I wanted to do, which was basically remove the bathtub, install a bigger shower and some other minor things. They were pretty upfront and said that they could do the shower and the flooring. But they'd give us names for people to do the lighting and some other stuff. They also told me how they would do it. The enclosure would be a resin-based flooring, synthetic side, but it would be thicker than fiberglass. Their presentation was clear and concise, and the gentleman went over the time frames, which was 10 weeks to make the product and then three days to install it. So my bathroom would only be down for three days and that was the real deciding factor.

The first day they came, they did the demo and it took them a good portion of the day. They cleaned up after themselves when they were done. The next day, they did the framing. The drywaller came in after them. Then the third day, they assembled the product and then the last day, they put in the floor, which was a half-day. But each day, they cleaned up after themselves and it was pretty clean. It turned out really well. It looks nice and I like it. It has now been about a month since I've used it. It’s holding up well.

It was a very positive experience with Re-Bath. The people in the office were very responsive and were always prompt in their communication. They gave me a week and a half heads-up when they were gonna come and start and the time frames it was gonna take. If you want tiles, they aren’t your guys. But they were efficient and professional. They did the job in the time frame they said they were gonna do it and there were no surprises.

Re-Bath response

Richard, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Re-Bath HQ! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: June 4, 2020

We had a disabled bathroom put in. We did everything full, the shower, toilet, and the vanity. We also had some additional things that we purchased and they put in for us. They did an excellent job on everything and it was very professional. The installation took about four days 'cause they had to pretty much do a demolish of taking all the old stuff out and fixing some of the piping and all the little things that go behind it. The installer would've been done in about three days but there were emergencies. They had to be called away too but we were fine with that 'cause we had an extra bathroom. The gentleman who came and did the work was very professional. He explained everything and my husband was a plumber in the past and he knew exactly what he was talking about and it made it flow really nicely.

We're having a second bathroom done and it is just gonna be a standard one. The salesman that came here was fantastic 'cause he came back about doing the second bathroom. He was here the same day which was awesome and very professional. He already knew what was entailed when he did the job. It's always good to have the same people come back. I really would like the same guy who did the initial work if I requested it, even if I had to wait. But you have to get used to another person to come again. It was my first time ever having a company like Re-Bath come in and they did a fantastic job on the communication and on the marketing part of it. The cost was a little high, but it was great. The installer was very courteous and respectful. He kept everything clean and he stayed in touch. The communication was wide open.

Re-Bath response

Kathy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: June 3, 2020

Because of my leg amputation, I had the opportunity to get my bathroom remodeled. I heard about Re-Bath through a friend and they were reliable and had a great price. I bought the walk-in shower about a month ago and Steve, the sales rep, was very considerate. He knew exactly what I needed and he did the measurements. He did an excellent job on convincing me that Re-Bath is the way to go. He was an expert knowledge-wise. He was very precise and he told me exactly what this product would do, the lifetime warranty of this product and he also told me that this product was better than any other product.

The installation went smoothly. The two gentlemen came and did it on time. It took them a day and a half to complete. It was outstanding. I have no complaints about that and I give them A-plus. I had a bathtub but I couldn’t get in it the way I wanted to. But with the walk-in shower, you just move on in with the new shower head that I received, and it fits my needs, especially the seating arrangement that it has. I had my grab bars, three shelves, the seat, the bench and the shower doors installed. Almost everything was brand new.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Our bathroom was pretty out-of-date. We've been wanting to do a bathroom remodel for quite a while. I felt pretty comfortable doing most of it except the shower and we had Re-Bath put in a new shower. The people that we dealt with between the salesman and the installation guy were all really nice and friendly people. I ordered it and the salesman come out early March. He seemed really knowledgeable. He talked to us about how it was installed and what all they put in and everything.

The installation took about three days and the guy did a good job. He put in new plumbing. We ran into one problem when he was installing it. There was an air duct running behind the tub that blocked the new shower. So, we had to have a furnace man come out really quickly and redo that. But other than that, it went really smoothly. They also put in a couple of small shelves for soap and shampoo. It's a nice shower and we like it really well. It's attractive and everybody seems pretty impressed when they come over.

Original review: May 30, 2020

We're old and most of our guests are old and we decided to get a tub for the guestroom. There's a Re-Bath in town here and I had their sales rep come over. He did very well but we had to cut some things on the tub that we wanted because of the price. Other than that, the installer, George, was so efficient and clean in his work. He covered everything and cleaned up each day. He had a man come in and help him put up something one day but I can't emphasize enough on his performance. You couldn't ask for anybody better and he's a great asset to Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response
Kirk, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,