4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We contracted to have our bathroom updated - bath to shower conversion, sink, vanity, toilet, and flooring. It was very expensive and I thought it might be worth it if they did a good job. However, the walls were not sanded and ready for painting as promised. The threshold was not cut to fit and it protruded over the section of the threshold that was behind the open door. The bathroom door did not close because the threshold was scraping the bottom of the door. But the tipping point was the installation of the toilet.

From the beginning, the toilet was not flushing properly. Since it is a low flow toilet, we thought we’d give it a chance. But the flow of water slowed down to a pace that made the toilet unusable, so we called Rebath to take a look. They could not come for 6 days. So we did what any reasonable person would do. We called a plumber, who had to pull the toilet to solve the mystery. We saw that the toilet had not been seated properly and the sealing material was blocking the drain. This cost another $150 to repair a mistake that was not ours.

We took pictures and the plumber documented the problem. We explained this to Rebath, who referred us to Home Depot, who referred us back to Rebath. No one cared to see the pictures and documentation we had. Home Depot had Rebath call me and the rep seemed unaware of the problem and couldn’t understand why we were asking for reimbursement from Rebath. His defense was “Why didn’t you call us?” I explained several times that we did, and couldn’t wait 6 days to have our toilet unblocked. And we didn’t know what the problem was until a plumber came. He said he would try to get approval for a reimbursement and did not call me back to date. Combined with all the other small omissions they made, the incorrect installation of a toilet made the entire experience an unsettling one. Hire Rebath at your own risk. You may have a good experience or you may have an upsetting one.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

The Re-Bath gentleman came and he talked to us for a consultation. We were sold on the product, and the delivery. We knew that was what we wanted. We took our bathtub out and put a shower in. The installation was great and very clean. We couldn't ask for anything better. They put down runners in the house, all the way down the steps and they cleaned up. You couldn't even tell it's there. They did a great job. The installation took two days to be completed. I like everything about the shower. I've seen on the pictures, there's a corner seat that's a little bit bigger than the shelf. I wish I would have gotten one of those, just so I could prop my leg on 'cause I didn't get a seat. But I don't know if that's an option to get back and have that put in.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

We had Re-Bath convert a bath to a shower and our experience with the sales rep and installation team was good. The remodelling took about a week.

Re-Bath response

Hi Eddie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

From talking with the gentleman, and the product, the ease of the product, and the price as well, I decided to go with Re-Bath. I got a simple open shower from them. They worked with me with my dates and times, and things that were comfortable for me. So, that impressed me well.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Re-bath advertises on their website that the costs do not change throughout the project. They are charging me $15,000 for a bathtub and two countertops. They did no tiling, no painting, and left two very large holes in my living room and in my kitchen. And told me I would need to pay them an extra $1600 and then on top of that, pay someone else to fix the damage they did in the ceilings. They advertise the project will take 3 to 5 days. They started the project one month ago and it is still not done. I would not recommend re-bath to any of my family or friends. They kept changing the price on me even though they guarantee that wouldn’t happen. It was the only reason why I went with this company, they claimed a set price. I am very disappointed and probably could have gotten a complete remodel with another company. I can’t believe I paid 16,500 for 1 bathtub, two countertops and two large hole in my ceiling. What a complete rip off.

Re-Bath response

Elizabeth, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

First it took forever for them to show up the first time. Then the job that was supposed to take two days went on for over a month when the stuff they brought was at least half wrong and had to be re-ordered. When they were supposedly through the shower is out of square, a wall we had covered now has a curve in it, I had to fix a leaky faucet myself, they knocked holes in the sheetrock that I had to have fixed and painted and I’m still waiting on a piece of door trim that was supposed to be mailed to me. Take my advice stay far away from this company. I sure wish I would have.

Re-Bath response

John, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Re-Bath redid our two bathrooms, including countertops and plumbing fixtures. They did a tub, a shower in one, and then, a shower in the other room, countertops on both, and new fixtures. We like the bathrooms. They are what we expected. The sales representative was very good too. I went with Re-Bath because of cost and quality. Their service was efficient, and the person that did it was very good, very diligent and has very good work ethic.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

We just moved in to our home when we noticed the shower leaked. So we got a quote from a contractor and then turned to Home Depot for a second quote.

It was a surprise that they use a company called Re-Bath. First a sales person comes and she told us that they would get done sooner, faster and more cost effective than a regular contractor. The quote she gave us was several thousand over the contractors quote for less work to be done. Then the high-pressure sales came in and said we had to decide today to get a discount. We were able to get them down closer to the contractors quote, but what made us decide to go with them is that they said they could get it done by the end of July. We were having a major family event on Aug. 1st so we wanted it done by then, which was still 4 1/2 months away.

We didn't hear from them at all after several months. I started to contact them to schedule our remodel because we had vacations planned. For a month and half they kept telling me they were working on it. By the 2nd week of July, we left the country for our vacation without our remodel getting scheduled. Finally the workers called us, but we couldn't answer our phones in Europe and were gone for a week and a half. We emailed right away to have them email us. Rebath said they would tell the workers to email us and they didn't.

Finally when we got home, they called to schedule. They said they could come the last week of July and be done on August 1st! I just broke down and cried! We have been paying on the Home Depot credit card and waiting for 5 months to get this done! And we wanted it all done before Aug. 1st. I would still have to paint after they finish, so it was very disappointing and frustrating! I asked if we could get some money off or have an upgrade to make up for them taking too long, not communicating well with us or each other. NOPE! They only care about getting their money. They would charge us half for cancelling. They did not apologize for being so late. They were not helpful and made me feel like it was my fault for wanting it done at a certain time.

I apologized later for getting emotional about them not getting done on time and they accepted my apology, but did not apologize on their end. The family event took most of August so we had to schedule for Sept. The contractors that came were very nice and even have suggestions that make things better. The work is done well, but the material is okay. They don't believe in tile and grout. There were some wrong measurements given so what was supposed to take 4 days, took 8 days! We understand that construction can be longer which is why we were willing to go with a contractor and we wish we did.

Communicating with them is difficult. They care most about their money, less about making the customers happy. The material they use is their own proprietary stuff. This was disappointing also, because we paid more than the contractor quote and did not get upgraded materials. I will not recommend Rebath to anyone. It costs too much for the plastic stuff they use and minimal work.

Re-Bath response

Hi Shari, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I had seen several articles on Re-Bath in the paper and was impressed with that. I also saw their ad on TV. My husband’s health has deteriorated and he’s having trouble with his legs, so as I was watching that, I decided this would be what I needed. The rep was very nice and professional. I was impressed with her. They had to do the paneling, and they came in on a Tuesday morning and were done by Wednesday afternoon. They did a super job and were very informative as they were working. They were very clean, and everything worked beautifully. My husband uses the new bathroom a lot. He had a little trouble getting used to the shower head on a couple of times, but he figured it out and he loves it. It’s a blessing for him, and it looks good.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

We wanted the remodel done quickly and so we used Re-Bath. We got the bathtub, vanity, toilet, all the accessories for those things, mirror, light fixtures, vent, and tile. The representatives were a lot of help. Tim actually came to our house once and we made two trips to the showroom. The installation lasted longer than it was anticipated. It was a two to three-day project that went more like six. But it went well. The contractors were very tidy so that was a definite positive. There had been a few minor things that they came back promptly one day and adjusted like a valve, a leaky shower faucet, and a valve on the toilet.

Re-Bath Company Information