Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: June 4, 2020

We had a disabled bathroom put in. We did everything full, the shower, toilet, and the vanity. We also had some additional things that we purchased and they put in for us. They did an excellent job on everything and it was very professional. The installation took about four days 'cause they had to pretty much do a demolish of taking all the old stuff out and fixing some of the piping and all the little things that go behind it. The installer would've been done in about three days but there were emergencies. They had to be called away too but we were fine with that 'cause we had an extra bathroom. The gentleman who came and did the work was very professional. He explained everything and my husband was a plumber in the past and he knew exactly what he was talking about and it made it flow really nicely.

We're having a second bathroom done and it is just gonna be a standard one. The salesman that came here was fantastic 'cause he came back about doing the second bathroom. He was here the same day which was awesome and very professional. He already knew what was entailed when he did the job. It's always good to have the same people come back. I really would like the same guy who did the initial work if I requested it, even if I had to wait. But you have to get used to another person to come again. It was my first time ever having a company like Re-Bath come in and they did a fantastic job on the communication and on the marketing part of it. The cost was a little high, but it was great. The installer was very courteous and respectful. He kept everything clean and he stayed in touch. The communication was wide open.

Re-Bath response

Kathy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: June 3, 2020

Because of my leg amputation, I had the opportunity to get my bathroom remodeled. I heard about Re-Bath through a friend and they were reliable and had a great price. I bought the walk-in shower about a month ago and Steve, the sales rep, was very considerate. He knew exactly what I needed and he did the measurements. He did an excellent job on convincing me that Re-Bath is the way to go. He was an expert knowledge-wise. He was very precise and he told me exactly what this product would do, the lifetime warranty of this product and he also told me that this product was better than any other product.

The installation went smoothly. The two gentlemen came and did it on time. It took them a day and a half to complete. It was outstanding. I have no complaints about that and I give them A-plus. I had a bathtub but I couldn’t get in it the way I wanted to. But with the walk-in shower, you just move on in with the new shower head that I received, and it fits my needs, especially the seating arrangement that it has. I had my grab bars, three shelves, the seat, the bench and the shower doors installed. Almost everything was brand new.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Our bathroom was pretty out-of-date. We've been wanting to do a bathroom remodel for quite a while. I felt pretty comfortable doing most of it except the shower and we had Re-Bath put in a new shower. The people that we dealt with between the salesman and the installation guy were all really nice and friendly people. I ordered it and the salesman come out early March. He seemed really knowledgeable. He talked to us about how it was installed and what all they put in and everything.

The installation took about three days and the guy did a good job. He put in new plumbing. We ran into one problem when he was installing it. There was an air duct running behind the tub that blocked the new shower. So, we had to have a furnace man come out really quickly and redo that. But other than that, it went really smoothly. They also put in a couple of small shelves for soap and shampoo. It's a nice shower and we like it really well. It's attractive and everybody seems pretty impressed when they come over.

Original review: May 30, 2020

We're old and most of our guests are old and we decided to get a tub for the guestroom. There's a Re-Bath in town here and I had their sales rep come over. He did very well but we had to cut some things on the tub that we wanted because of the price. Other than that, the installer, George, was so efficient and clean in his work. He covered everything and cleaned up each day. He had a man come in and help him put up something one day but I can't emphasize enough on his performance. You couldn't ask for anybody better and he's a great asset to Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response
Kirk, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath HQ

Original review: May 29, 2020

We had two bathrooms redone and Re-Bath did an excellent job. We had one toilet, one shower and a sink in one bathroom. The other one had the shower done and a new sink in the other one and a new vanity. If we did a toilet and had the floor done, that would have been a complete remodel. The installation was excellent and everything was right. They even started earlier, but they called to make sure that was all right and they finished on time. The installer was very friendly. He protected the tile floor by putting cardboard down and every night he left, it was vacuumed clean. The bathrooms look nice and they’re all functional. Our daughters love them. One of them was for my one daughter’s master bedroom and the other one was for the hallway, which was my other daughter’s bathroom. We had another sink put in too in our master bedroom. My wife is happy with it.

Re-Bath response

Hello Brian, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: May 28, 2020

Re-Bath had the best quote among the different ones that we got and we liked the people who were involved in making their presentation. We had a completed shower rebuild and the installation went very well. It took the installers a couple of days to complete and I was surprised that it wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. The installers were nice and friendly. They also knew what they were doing and they left everything as clean as a whistle. I'm very satisfied with the quality and very satisfied with the job. We're just happy as can be with it.

Re-Bath response

Hi Sy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: May 27, 2020

Corey and Daniel from Re-bath did an amazing job relocating and installing our new shower. They were very personable and did a beautiful installation and clean up. I highly recommend for any bathroom remodel.

Re-Bath response

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Original review: May 26, 2020

I got a walk-in shower from Re-Bath. The person who came here to explain to us what the product and everything was, he was great. And the guy who came and put the shower in was fantastic. I love my bath and so far it’s doing what the rep said what it was gonna do.

Re-Bath response

Donna, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Original review: May 23, 2020

We had a great experience with Re-Bath. We originally looked at bathtubs at Lowe’s, and they were the ones who had referred us to them. Re-Bath completely removed our existing shower wall and tub and replaced it. They got here about 7:30 AM and they were done by 4:30. They were super respectful. They kept everything clean and cleaned up afterwards. The sales representative was also very helpful and answered all of our questions.

Re-Bath response

Hello Dawn, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Original review: May 19, 2020

My wife and I decided after research that Re-Bath was the best to go with so we gave them a shot and it worked out well. We had our shower taken out and then made to be the rest of the room. We ended up putting a dresser, drawer and a vanity and some other things. And we had a huge bathtub taken and the new shower put in there was over-sized custom. The installation team was outstanding. Their supervisor was really good. The workers are were fabulous.

The people that work in the office were good. It ended up being an outstanding job and we’re happy with it. However I talked to their boss about the salesperson gave us the pitch. He just needed to be schooled a little bit more. When we filled out our paperwork, got the price and agreed to everything he didn’t mention to us, that because the shower had custom glass, once everything came in for the shower, they put the shower in but then they had to stop because they had to have everything in place for the shower before they could make the glass. So instead of having it done in five days, like he said, we had to wait an additional five weeks for the glass to come in. We didn’t get to use our bathroom for about two and a half months and we probably would’ve got the size that is smaller and in stock instead. We just wanted our shower done the way we wanted it. And in the end, everything was fabulous. I will recommend them to people.

Re-Bath response

Ronald, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Re-Bath HQ! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Re-Bath Company Information