ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.25/5

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

This company leaves a lot to be desired in regards to customer service. They would not come out and give our company a quote for a bathtub conversion for one of our units. They said they need the decision maker there. We have a maintenance foreman who makes all of our decisions that was going to meet them at the unit. We were only asking for a quote not for the work to be done. They said they could not help us because the wanted the decision maker there on scene which is our maintenance man and she hung up on me. We do business with a lot of different companies throughout RI and I will NEVER recommend this one. Were simply

Re-Bath response

Marilee, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

The salesperson was good and helpful. But, now that my bathroom is done but, still waiting waiting for replacement doors for my sink cabinet, because the original were not stained correctly. The one gentleman didn't want to listen to me and told me that I was insulting him when I had called him and then he hung up on me. They also are too overpriced. I could have gotten the same items and my bathroom done thru someone else for $4,100.00 cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Sueann, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We got a tub, shower and the wall surrounding it from Re-Bath. The guys who did the install were great, but they did some damage to the wall of the room on the other side of the wall. The following week, when my daughter was cleaning her son’s room on the other side, she noticed the wall was cracked and there was a little piece chipped off of it. Also, the baseboard was busted.

Re-Bath wanted to come out that day or the next day, but I wasn’t available. Then a week later, a guy called and said that he'd be here in 15 minutes. I said there was no appointment made. He said that his sheet said he was supposed to be here that day. I said that someone was supposed to call and make an appointment. He then said that he'd mark it done and he'd have the gal at his office call and make an appointment. I haven’t heard from anyone since and it has been over a week. Other than that, the new tub and shower are a hell of an improvement over what was there.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My purchases from Re-Bath were expensive, but I got what I wanted and I’m happy. The team was very knowledgeable, courteous and did a good job. The designer lady was excellent, courteous, nice, and knew what she was doing. She explained everything and was very thorough right down to the penny. She was a very important employee for Re-Bath. I’ve got another bathroom and may have another job for them before long.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Excellent. I'm a customer of a remodel bathroom. I am very happy with the work. I have my dream bathroom! Thank you JR for all you did to make this happen, and Alex for your hard work! Thank you much! Happy!

Re-Bath response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I felt pretty confident in what Re-Bath was saying. And knowing that it was going through Home Depot, I kinda felt confident in them too. The salesperson was very, very thorough, and had lots of good information. He helped me find the right things that fits better, even the product that I needed, but also matched what I was willing to pay. I had the part of my tub taken out and had a new shower put in.

The guy that did the work was really, really helpful, and informative. He said it would take three days to install, and he was in and out within the time he said it would take. He was thorough, and left the place clean, and looks like he did a really good job. I’m very pleased with it. Also, I was really impressed with the person that came to check to see how things were going. Everything went really well. I did the shower for the convenience of not having to have a tub here and flip my feet over. I like it a lot. It’s comfortable. It looks very nice, and I’m very pleased with it.

Re-Bath response

Hi Marie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I got a step-in shower from Re-Bath a couple of months ago. I liked their price and time, and when I talked to the sales rep, he knew what he was talking about. He had good knowledge of it. The installer was very good and he was very quick. He knew what he was doing and he got it done fast.

Re-Bath response

Connie, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I've been meaning to do a shower surround for a while and when I walked into a Home Depot, one of my fellow parishioners was the Re-Bath salesman. He showed me what it looked like in a catalog and measured everything. He gave me a quote and I pulled the trigger on it and bought the glass for the shower. They then had another person come in and measure it again.

They said that it was gonna be up to eight weeks before the installer comes out, but with it being a small job, they said that it would probably be a lot sooner. They finished up a large project and then did infill work so the installer ended up coming in about four weeks. Installation took less than four hours, but after I started using it, I noticed that there was a leak. The installer came back, touched up the caulk, and it has been great since. All in all, it was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Our remodeling experience with Re-Bath was great, and we are very pleased with it. We went with them because had better reviews and they returned our call more quickly than any of the others did. We got brand-new shower-tub combos in both of our bathrooms. The sales rep we dealt with showed up on time, which was very nice. That doesn’t happen a lot around here. He answered all of our questions and was very thorough. I also appreciated the fact that he didn’t take a hard sales tactic, which was very different. We really appreciated him taking the time to come over here and explained that to us and offered what we felt was a fair price. He also let us know upfront that the installation team would take about 10 weeks to come out.

We were very happy with the installation. We were on vacation when they were able to come in and do it, so we gave them permission to come in. They did a terrific job. It was nice to come home and the vast majority of it has already been done and we didn’t have to deal with any of it. The tub is easy to clean, and we had a crack in our previous tub, so I don’t have to try to be careful and watch where I step anymore.

Re-Bath response

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy that you are satisfied with your new bathrooms! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

We got Re-Bath to do a total rehaul of the shower and put in a new vanity as well as new floor and walls. We ordered the stuff in July and the sales rep was very helpful. We were told it would take six to eight weeks to get it started, and it was done in September. The installation was completed in six days and the installers were very good and professional. The remodel changed the whole look of the bathroom.

Re-Bath Company Information