4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I felt pretty confident in what Re-Bath was saying. And knowing that it was going through Home Depot, I kinda felt confident in them too. The salesperson was very, very thorough, and had lots of good information. He helped me find the right things that fits better, even the product that I needed, but also matched what I was willing to pay. I had the part of my tub taken out and had a new shower put in.

The guy that did the work was really, really helpful, and informative. He said it would take three days to install, and he was in and out within the time he said it would take. He was thorough, and left the place clean, and looks like he did a really good job. I’m very pleased with it. Also, I was really impressed with the person that came to check to see how things were going. Everything went really well. I did the shower for the convenience of not having to have a tub here and flip my feet over. I like it a lot. It’s comfortable. It looks very nice, and I’m very pleased with it.

Re-Bath response

Hi Marie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I got a step-in shower from Re-Bath a couple of months ago. I liked their price and time, and when I talked to the sales rep, he knew what he was talking about. He had good knowledge of it. The installer was very good and he was very quick. He knew what he was doing and he got it done fast.

Re-Bath response

Connie, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I've been meaning to do a shower surround for a while and when I walked into a Home Depot, one of my fellow parishioners was the Re-Bath salesman. He showed me what it looked like in a catalog and measured everything. He gave me a quote and I pulled the trigger on it and bought the glass for the shower. They then had another person come in and measure it again.

They said that it was gonna be up to eight weeks before the installer comes out, but with it being a small job, they said that it would probably be a lot sooner. They finished up a large project and then did infill work so the installer ended up coming in about four weeks. Installation took less than four hours, but after I started using it, I noticed that there was a leak. The installer came back, touched up the caulk, and it has been great since. All in all, it was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Our remodeling experience with Re-Bath was great, and we are very pleased with it. We went with them because had better reviews and they returned our call more quickly than any of the others did. We got brand-new shower-tub combos in both of our bathrooms. The sales rep we dealt with showed up on time, which was very nice. That doesn’t happen a lot around here. He answered all of our questions and was very thorough. I also appreciated the fact that he didn’t take a hard sales tactic, which was very different. We really appreciated him taking the time to come over here and explained that to us and offered what we felt was a fair price. He also let us know upfront that the installation team would take about 10 weeks to come out.

We were very happy with the installation. We were on vacation when they were able to come in and do it, so we gave them permission to come in. They did a terrific job. It was nice to come home and the vast majority of it has already been done and we didn’t have to deal with any of it. The tub is easy to clean, and we had a crack in our previous tub, so I don’t have to try to be careful and watch where I step anymore.

Re-Bath response

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy that you are satisfied with your new bathrooms! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

We got Re-Bath to do a total rehaul of the shower and put in a new vanity as well as new floor and walls. We ordered the stuff in July and the sales rep was very helpful. We were told it would take six to eight weeks to get it started, and it was done in September. The installation was completed in six days and the installers were very good and professional. The remodel changed the whole look of the bathroom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I did a search online and nobody else offered the options that Re-Bath had as well as the general understanding, caring, and interest of Chris, the owner. He was fantastic and the installation team was wonderful. They kept the bathroom door closed for most of the time while they were working and if I knocked to see what was going on, that was fine. But they kept it closed and sealed off so that there was not a drop of dust or dirt in my house. When they left at the end of the day, they opened the door to show me what was going on and when they were done, the floors were immaculately clean. They were incredible.

We redid the shower and got the acrylic for the surround, and for the vanity counter tops, which we also redid, we got the onyx. This is my first ever purchase from Re-Bath. We’ve had four different houses over the years and we’ve remodeled the bathrooms in each of them a couple of times, and the quality is superior to most of the things we’ve used. It’s one of the best we’ve ever had.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

The service of Re-Bath is fantastic. I’ve seen one of the commercials and I thought I would call and see what it was about. And from the moment the guy came out, it was so professional. He was friendly and knowledgeable. It was every step of the way and he worked with me on my budget. And so, it was a good fit. I had an old shower stall taken out. I had a new bathtub put in with acrylic look. It looks like tile all-around and the tub is exactly what I wanted. The installation was fantastic. It was done in two days, September 5th and 6th. It was unbelievable. The person that did the service was friendly, professional and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I'm very satisfied with Re-Bath. They did a wonderful job. I was looking for a place to do it and I hit upon the actual store – the contractor, and I had heard good recommendations about them online and other places. When I checked them out with Better Business Bureau, they had a very good record. The representatives were the folks at the store. They’re in Albuquerque, off the highway. I went over there, saw their products, described the situation, the installation, what I was going to need. They were extremely helpful. They planned it all out. Their techs came to my home to scope it out. It was a very positive experience.

The construction workers were knowledgeable and friendly. They helped me dealing with the Rio Rancho building permits. It was a very positive experience. I purchased a walk-in tub, and they had to break out an old Jacuzzi that I had in there. They did all the tile and electrical work, the full gamut. They were shooting for a week and a half for the remodel to be completed, but the permit situation became a little bit of a problem and took about two weeks for the work to be completed. I like everything about the tub.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We had two showers redone completely by Re-Bath. We had one tub removed and turned into a nice walk-in that went all way up to the ceiling. And then, had a walk-in removed and another walk-in replaced it. They have great quality. The installation guys were real nice. Everybody was good.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We contracted to have our bathroom updated - bath to shower conversion, sink, vanity, toilet, and flooring. It was very expensive and I thought it might be worth it if they did a good job. However, the walls were not sanded and ready for painting as promised. The threshold was not cut to fit and it protruded over the section of the threshold that was behind the open door. The bathroom door did not close because the threshold was scraping the bottom of the door. But the tipping point was the installation of the toilet.

From the beginning, the toilet was not flushing properly. Since it is a low flow toilet, we thought we’d give it a chance. But the flow of water slowed down to a pace that made the toilet unusable, so we called Rebath to take a look. They could not come for 6 days. So we did what any reasonable person would do. We called a plumber, who had to pull the toilet to solve the mystery. We saw that the toilet had not been seated properly and the sealing material was blocking the drain. This cost another $150 to repair a mistake that was not ours.

We took pictures and the plumber documented the problem. We explained this to Rebath, who referred us to Home Depot, who referred us back to Rebath. No one cared to see the pictures and documentation we had. Home Depot had Rebath call me and the rep seemed unaware of the problem and couldn’t understand why we were asking for reimbursement from Rebath. His defense was “Why didn’t you call us?” I explained several times that we did, and couldn’t wait 6 days to have our toilet unblocked. And we didn’t know what the problem was until a plumber came. He said he would try to get approval for a reimbursement and did not call me back to date. Combined with all the other small omissions they made, the incorrect installation of a toilet made the entire experience an unsettling one. Hire Rebath at your own risk. You may have a good experience or you may have an upsetting one.

Re-Bath Company Information