4.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

827 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 17, 2019

I knew that Re-Bath wasn’t the least expensive option, but I liked their marketing, sales, and construction process. I did two complete bathroom remodels with them and it was well worth it. I had the showers, tubs, sinks, vanities, mirrors, and lights, and the workmanship was excellent. So far, the tub and showers are my favorite features. Their sales rep was also very good and the installation took 18 days total, 9 days per bathroom.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We just bought a condo and the bathroom was kind of outdated, and we just wanted to update it. We chose Re-Bath because I like the choices of the backing. To me, it looks like it is not tile. It looks more like a granite to me, and I like that look. We took out a bathtub and we made it into a shower. We liked the idea it had a seat for my husband because he has two bad knees. The rep of Re-Bath knew exactly what I wanted, and he listened to what I wanted. And I thought it was good. And we loved that it was being done in one day. The installation went very well too. He was very professional and he cleaned up after himself. We were very satisfied and we just liked the whole product. The quality was excellent.

Original review: July 13, 2019

WARNING. COMPANY RIPS YOU OFF AND LITTLE OLD DISABLED LADIES. This company has the most dishonest company in the world. Everybody who is given this company a ** review is correct. This company not only third party contract out and then tried to pretty much tell us that it wasn't their problem does the third party company screwed up, took them several weeks for them to come out and try to even commit coming out and trying to fix or agree to fix anything while they sat there and argued with my mother. The guy was extremely ignorant my mother is disabled and has heart issues... The lady who answers the phone is an ** herself and very rude...

Apparently this company really doesn't give a crap about their customers they screwed up. The floor didn't even make it level or even couldn't even do a good job in the bathroom and did a half-** job. The guy who came out completely agreed but was a ** about it. Very ignorant. My mother... my mother sat there and cooked for these idiots because she's a nice person. Make sure they have lunch and breakfast and coffee even though they screwed her over. Kept telling her they would fix things but never did. Ended up trying to say that their phone was lost and all kinds of things. The man they send the second set of people out to make a bunch of more promises. What channel is great and everything these idiots trying to say.

They're going to be here at a certain time. We wait. An hour goes by they're still not there. End up having to take my mom to a medical appointment. They didn't show up. Apparently showed up an hour and a half after but we couldn't wait. I'm not just going to leave my door open. They tried to say that we just never open the door. Dumb**. We have cameras. Look up next time. Funny. Then the other idiots who would come and say that they were working and then leave for hours on end while the job took almost months. Let's continue to take months. It is ridiculous how much my poor mother has spent with no results yet now these dumb** want her to wait several more weeks.

This is ** so that's fine. Guess what social media is for to be able to go ahead and complain about what is really going on. I'm out this company. Since the owners really don't care about their customers then it's time to let the truth be told. You don't screw with my family and screw them over and piss me off because that's when social media and some knowing what happens and Truth be trolled with proof... You have pissed off the wrong family member...

Re-Bath response

Thank you for sharing this information. We would like to look into this matter for you, but need the customer name, location and contact number. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I picked up a Re-Bath brochure at the Home Depot in Mattoon then I went online and looked it up. My bathroom was old and things were starting to fall apart, and it needed replacing. I wanted someone who only did bathrooms. I figured Re-Bath would be quicker and know more. I had the entire bathroom remodeled from floor to wall including the shower, toilet and sink. I had two designers, and they sat down, went through all the materials and figured out the cost. They knew more than I did and they were great to work with. The installer changed some of the designs as we went along. This is an older house and there were some unexpected problems. It didn't faze him a bit and he went right along. So, we took about three days longer than what he had planned because of the problems, but he was wonderful to work with. The quality of work was fine and I’m happy with it. It was a great job all around.

Original review: June 25, 2019

My wife and I used Re-Bath 20 years ago at one of our old houses. She passed away but then more recently, I called them. When their sales guy came, he was really helpful to me and was able to make some great suggestions. He was super friendly. I purchased a shower from them and the guy who came out to install it was super. For less than a day and a half, he was around taking the tub out and putting the shower in. He did an excellent job and made sure to go over how everything worked. Thus far, I love the final product and the people and family members who have seen it love it too. I like the shower with the fold down chair. Also, where the water comes out is on a magnet. So, I can just pull it and set it down. I can sit there all day if I wanted to. It is totally awesome. I recommend Re-Bath.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: June 20, 2019

A friend of ours was at the Home Depot and there was a display set up by Re-Bath. We went up there and checked it out. We really liked the quality so we went with them and their sales team was great. Their installers came in thereafter, rolled down the floor, and went straight to work. We loved their quality of work and really like how we got them to put in a larger shower than the standard one we had. If people are into remodeling, Re-Bath is the way to go.

Re-Bath response

Carrie, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We saw Re-Bath on a commercial and I heard a lot of people talking that it was good. I bought a shower a month and a half ago and the interaction with the sales rep was good as well as the installer. I like the space of the shower. The experience was perfect and we can't wait to get maybe a sink put in and a shower upstairs.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Re-Bath's architect was very thorough in his presentation. He had some creative ideas which were convincing. We got a walk-in shower, various fixtures and sliding glass heavy doors from them. We also got all the top-of-the-line things such as a new vanity sink with fixtures. We also got flooring that goes down on top of an existing floor. However, I had the president of company come because I had a question about the sliding doors. He and the head service person came as a result. Overall, working with Re-Bath was an excellent experience. The materials were what we expected and the installer was very meticulous. We were very pleased with the outcome.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I saw Re-Bath at a home show a couple of years ago and I had it in my mind to do it when the opportunity came up. Then I wanted a complete shower redo and thought they were gonna be the one that did it for me. The installer who did it was exceptional. He had been installing for 20 years and he really knew what he was doing. I would recommend Re-bath.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Re-Bath of San Antonio did a superior job. The dedicated work team (Mike and Mark) were well qualified. They were responsive to questions and requests. They went the extra mile too! The products used, were top notch quality. Professionals! Strong recommendation.

Re-Bath Company Information