2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.1/5 (876 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: May 6, 2021

We initially went with Re-bath as that is who Lowe's uses. I was apprehensive about using any vendor from Lowe's as we have had two bad experiences with home remodels. A Re-bath vendor met us at our home in February and we went over everything we wanted to go into the bathroom which was a complete demo/reno. It would take about three months for them to install it and we said, ok.

Come 3 months later, we get no communication from them until they show up at our door. The lead apologized and said he did not know that Re-bath did not reach out to notify us they would be coming this week. A few days, a lot of work, but still bad communication, a painter/drywaller that didn't show up which puts the bathroom project by more days, mirrors not centered, backsplash that doesn't fit, still no plumber or electrician. We are really disappointed how this has turned out and we will never recommend them to anyone.

Re-Bath response

Hi Richard, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: May 1, 2021

Very helpful and exciting to look at all the different ways to change looks in the bathroom, kitchen, etc. I’m always looking for great deals to change and or upgrade! I would be very happy with all that I could be helped with!.

Re-Bath response

Hello Kevin, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Original review: April 16, 2021

Chose ReBath for conversion of tub to walk in shower and new vanity. Countertop clearly did not fit new vanity and installer was told to make it work. He then went as far as to change the initial design rather than admit a mistake was made. Had to get Home Depot involved, who I’m happy to say has stood behind me. Signed off on project in late November 2020 and am looming at mid June before completion. Note: Rebath sends one installer to put in large, heavy shower doors, vanities - in short 2 man jobs. Amazing to me that Rebath’s satisfaction scores are as good as they are - I believe they may be fine with a small 1/2 bath with short, straight vanities and standard shower doors. Do not use them for anything more! I regret my choice immensely.

Re-Bath response

Hi Kim, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Re-Bath of Greensboro did an outstanding job replacing our old, tiled, outdated shower. Aaron and Scott did outstanding work on installing new walls, base, and a beautiful glass enclosure. We couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were friendly, professional and conscientious. We would definitely recommend them for any bathroom update.

Re-Bath response

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So we decided to have our tub taken out and a walk in shower installed. After some disappointing estimates we went to Lowes. They referred us to Re-Bath. The sales person, Jodi came out on time and did a heck of a job explaining what they offer, different choices, the cost difference, everything was covered. And my wife made her choices and things got rolling. A few days later Kira called to confirm the order and made sure we understood how thing were going to go. Over the weeks emails were exchanged and the final appointment was confirmed.

On the day scheduled Brian and his team showed up on time as promised. Even though our house had some interesting issues they did the job. OMG did they ever do the job. Our new walk in shower is fantastic. Every detail every little thing was looked at and made perfect. What a team, what a professional outstanding job. I do not do recommendations much, but after this experience I am left speechless. I have no choice but to tell everyone, anyone that cares to get the best bang for the buck, the best of the best, the absolute most for their money - Re-Bath really takes the gold.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

We needed to remove our existing bathtub in our downstairs bathroom and put a new shower in there. The project was overpriced, made mistake twice, and ever time they made a mistake, there was a 2 to 3 weeks delay, and finally got that done after 3 and half months of signing the contract. During this time (after the project started), we couldn't use that shower for over 3 months.

Spoke with Lowe's and they assigned Re-Bath for the project. A lady from Re-Bath showed up on July 21, 2020 to talk about the project. Initially she gave us almost $26,000 price quote just to replace the bathtub with a shower. That quote included natural stone wall surrounds. Because of the price, we decided to go with Sonoran Granite SSP, which is basically acrylic. This time, the price went down to $16,549. This was already way too high. But still we decided to go with them since we trusted Lowe's. Anyways, the project did not start until Aug 31, 2020.

That same week Friday, a third party glass company came to take the measurement of the glass door and the glass wall. The design was already cleared out when we got the quote. 2 and weeks later the glass company came back with completely different design glass and didn't tell us anything, just installed it. When noticed, we complained it to Re-Bath. An inspector from Re-Bath came and said that we will have to pay them more money to fix it. When argued, he said that he will let us know. 3-4 days went by, didn't hear anything from them. When called, he agreed to do it based on our design with no extra cost. 3 weeks later the same glass company came back. This time with band-aid fix. When opposed, he spoke with Re-Bath, and the project was on hold for another 2 and half week. Finally they got the right door on November 2, 2020 and finished the work.

This shower remodeling was a big time hassle for us. Initially we were told that it will take 3 weeks from the start of the project. In reality, it took over 2 months after the project started, and over 3 months from the day we signed the contract. Really not happy with Re-Bath. Would definitely not recommend anyone. I think we could've done a much better job with much better service, faster for much cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Hi Montasir, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent shower remodel experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Office clerk Angie was very professional and knowledgeable and set up an in house appointment with Angie in sales. Angie came to our home and was quite pleasant to talk with. She showed us numerous shower options and we were pleased with her representation of the options. We decided on our shower and set up an appointment for installation. We wanted the work done by Thanksgiving and Re-Bath was able to make this happen. Installer Ben and Cameron did an excellent job and our shower was finished in less than 2 days. It looks great and we are extremely happy with the service from beginning to end.

Re-Bath response

Steven, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Original review: July 16, 2020

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good time. Everything looks great and we like our bathroom.

Re-Bath response

Richard, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you and take care!

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Re-Bath Company Information