4.1/5 (883 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: May 25, 2021

We are very happy to recommend Re-Bath to anyone who is looking to re-do their bathroom. The estimate was very detailed and we were updated every step of the way. Dustin, the installer, did an awesome job and the place was left immaculate with no construction debris anywhere. He was fast and efficient and explained what he was doing while he was there and was happy to answer any questions we had. The bathroom looks better than expected and the products used are quality. They really did exceed our expectations.

Re-Bath response

Hi Stan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: May 15, 2021

Have yet to have the work done but when I do I will be using Lowe's to get everything done. I've been shopping and researching and may even try to do it myself with Lowe's purchases. I've always been pleased with the outcome of all my do it yourself projects.

Re-Bath response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: May 6, 2021

We initially went with Re-bath as that is who Lowe's uses. I was apprehensive about using any vendor from Lowe's as we have had two bad experiences with home remodels. A Re-bath vendor met us at our home in February and we went over everything we wanted to go into the bathroom which was a complete demo/reno. It would take about three months for them to install it and we said, ok.

Come 3 months later, we get no communication from them until they show up at our door. The lead apologized and said he did not know that Re-bath did not reach out to notify us they would be coming this week. A few days, a lot of work, but still bad communication, a painter/drywaller that didn't show up which puts the bathroom project by more days, mirrors not centered, backsplash that doesn't fit, still no plumber or electrician. We are really disappointed how this has turned out and we will never recommend them to anyone.

Re-Bath response

Hi Richard, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: May 1, 2021

Very helpful and exciting to look at all the different ways to change looks in the bathroom, kitchen, etc. I’m always looking for great deals to change and or upgrade! I would be very happy with all that I could be helped with!.

Re-Bath response

Hello Kevin, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Original review: April 16, 2021

Chose ReBath for conversion of tub to walk in shower and new vanity. Countertop clearly did not fit new vanity and installer was told to make it work. He then went as far as to change the initial design rather than admit a mistake was made. Had to get Home Depot involved, who I’m happy to say has stood behind me. Signed off on project in late November 2020 and am looming at mid June before completion. Note: Rebath sends one installer to put in large, heavy shower doors, vanities - in short 2 man jobs. Amazing to me that Rebath’s satisfaction scores are as good as they are - I believe they may be fine with a small 1/2 bath with short, straight vanities and standard shower doors. Do not use them for anything more! I regret my choice immensely.

Re-Bath response

Hi Kim, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Re-Bath of Greensboro did an outstanding job replacing our old, tiled, outdated shower. Aaron and Scott did outstanding work on installing new walls, base, and a beautiful glass enclosure. We couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were friendly, professional and conscientious. We would definitely recommend them for any bathroom update.

Re-Bath response

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So we decided to have our tub taken out and a walk in shower installed. After some disappointing estimates we went to Lowes. They referred us to Re-Bath. The sales person, Jodi came out on time and did a heck of a job explaining what they offer, different choices, the cost difference, everything was covered. And my wife made her choices and things got rolling. A few days later Kira called to confirm the order and made sure we understood how thing were going to go. Over the weeks emails were exchanged and the final appointment was confirmed.

On the day scheduled Brian and his team showed up on time as promised. Even though our house had some interesting issues they did the job. OMG did they ever do the job. Our new walk in shower is fantastic. Every detail every little thing was looked at and made perfect. What a team, what a professional outstanding job. I do not do recommendations much, but after this experience I am left speechless. I have no choice but to tell everyone, anyone that cares to get the best bang for the buck, the best of the best, the absolute most for their money - Re-Bath really takes the gold.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

We needed to remove our existing bathtub in our downstairs bathroom and put a new shower in there. The project was overpriced, made mistake twice, and ever time they made a mistake, there was a 2 to 3 weeks delay, and finally got that done after 3 and half months of signing the contract. During this time (after the project started), we couldn't use that shower for over 3 months.

Spoke with Lowe's and they assigned Re-Bath for the project. A lady from Re-Bath showed up on July 21, 2020 to talk about the project. Initially she gave us almost $26,000 price quote just to replace the bathtub with a shower. That quote included natural stone wall surrounds. Because of the price, we decided to go with Sonoran Granite SSP, which is basically acrylic. This time, the price went down to $16,549. This was already way too high. But still we decided to go with them since we trusted Lowe's. Anyways, the project did not start until Aug 31, 2020.

That same week Friday, a third party glass company came to take the measurement of the glass door and the glass wall. The design was already cleared out when we got the quote. 2 and weeks later the glass company came back with completely different design glass and didn't tell us anything, just installed it. When noticed, we complained it to Re-Bath. An inspector from Re-Bath came and said that we will have to pay them more money to fix it. When argued, he said that he will let us know. 3-4 days went by, didn't hear anything from them. When called, he agreed to do it based on our design with no extra cost. 3 weeks later the same glass company came back. This time with band-aid fix. When opposed, he spoke with Re-Bath, and the project was on hold for another 2 and half week. Finally they got the right door on November 2, 2020 and finished the work.

This shower remodeling was a big time hassle for us. Initially we were told that it will take 3 weeks from the start of the project. In reality, it took over 2 months after the project started, and over 3 months from the day we signed the contract. Really not happy with Re-Bath. Would definitely not recommend anyone. I think we could've done a much better job with much better service, faster for much cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Hi Montasir, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent shower remodel experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Office clerk Angie was very professional and knowledgeable and set up an in house appointment with Angie in sales. Angie came to our home and was quite pleasant to talk with. She showed us numerous shower options and we were pleased with her representation of the options. We decided on our shower and set up an appointment for installation. We wanted the work done by Thanksgiving and Re-Bath was able to make this happen. Installer Ben and Cameron did an excellent job and our shower was finished in less than 2 days. It looks great and we are extremely happy with the service from beginning to end.

Re-Bath response

Steven, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Original review: July 16, 2020

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good time. Everything looks great and we like our bathroom.

Re-Bath response

Richard, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you and take care!

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: June 11, 2020

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in February. The designer came to our house and met with us and helped us price everything out. We picked our product and then about three weeks later, James came and installed it, which took a couple of days to do so. He did a great job and he was very nice. At the end of the day, he left everything clean. The quality of work was excellent. We would have loved to have done everything, but it was a lot. We couldn’t afford everything all at once and we wound up doing our floor ourselves. It was a wonderful experience with Re-Bath and I would recommend it to everyone.

Re-Bath response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us, Rebecca. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: June 8, 2020

Do not do it if you need to finance any part of your purchase. ReBath of San Antonio told us it would be no problem to get us financing even though we were not sure we should get our bathrooms done because of the cost. We actually wanted our entire master bathroom remodeled but by the end the guy who came out was only discussing turning our shower into a walk in shower and putting in a new standard tub for our children. The cost was crazy and I honestly don't know why we even moved forward. But we did and after jumping through some hoops he did finally get us approved for financing. He did not even know our income before he started having us sign. Big life lesson, I questioned it but he said it was fine and he would get us financing. From now on, I will stop there.

My husband and I cancelled the next day. I could not sleep the whole night following our visit from Brian Gutierrez of ReBath of San Antonio. I went back and looked at the paperwork and realized that, because we had to finance, it would end up costing us so much more than the already high number he quoted. So I emailed the cancellation notice immediately and got a response from Brian that day. We also sent ReBath's Notice of Cancellation signed by both of us via certified mail with signature required next day. ReBath signed the receipt on the 3rd business day. Two weeks later we got a bill with first payment being due in October from the bank ReBath got us approved through. No money was supposed to be dispersed in our name. This is SO wrong! I will be reporting and reviewing both companies everywhere until this is fixed.

Re-Bath response

Hi Leslie, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: June 7, 2020

Re-Bath came up as a specialist when I searched for kitchen and bath remodeling online. So I called them up and found out that they only did bath, but I figured that I'd still like to have them come out and take a look. I described to them what I wanted to do, which was basically remove the bathtub, install a bigger shower and some other minor things. They were pretty upfront and said that they could do the shower and the flooring. But they'd give us names for people to do the lighting and some other stuff. They also told me how they would do it. The enclosure would be a resin-based flooring, synthetic side, but it would be thicker than fiberglass. Their presentation was clear and concise, and the gentleman went over the time frames, which was 10 weeks to make the product and then three days to install it. So my bathroom would only be down for three days and that was the real deciding factor.

The first day they came, they did the demo and it took them a good portion of the day. They cleaned up after themselves when they were done. The next day, they did the framing. The drywaller came in after them. Then the third day, they assembled the product and then the last day, they put in the floor, which was a half-day. But each day, they cleaned up after themselves and it was pretty clean. It turned out really well. It looks nice and I like it. It has now been about a month since I've used it. It’s holding up well.

It was a very positive experience with Re-Bath. The people in the office were very responsive and were always prompt in their communication. They gave me a week and a half heads-up when they were gonna come and start and the time frames it was gonna take. If you want tiles, they aren’t your guys. But they were efficient and professional. They did the job in the time frame they said they were gonna do it and there were no surprises.

Re-Bath response

Richard, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Re-Bath HQ! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: June 4, 2020

We had a disabled bathroom put in. We did everything full, the shower, toilet, and the vanity. We also had some additional things that we purchased and they put in for us. They did an excellent job on everything and it was very professional. The installation took about four days 'cause they had to pretty much do a demolish of taking all the old stuff out and fixing some of the piping and all the little things that go behind it. The installer would've been done in about three days but there were emergencies. They had to be called away too but we were fine with that 'cause we had an extra bathroom. The gentleman who came and did the work was very professional. He explained everything and my husband was a plumber in the past and he knew exactly what he was talking about and it made it flow really nicely.

We're having a second bathroom done and it is just gonna be a standard one. The salesman that came here was fantastic 'cause he came back about doing the second bathroom. He was here the same day which was awesome and very professional. He already knew what was entailed when he did the job. It's always good to have the same people come back. I really would like the same guy who did the initial work if I requested it, even if I had to wait. But you have to get used to another person to come again. It was my first time ever having a company like Re-Bath come in and they did a fantastic job on the communication and on the marketing part of it. The cost was a little high, but it was great. The installer was very courteous and respectful. He kept everything clean and he stayed in touch. The communication was wide open.

Re-Bath response

Kathy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: June 3, 2020

Because of my leg amputation, I had the opportunity to get my bathroom remodeled. I heard about Re-Bath through a friend and they were reliable and had a great price. I bought the walk-in shower about a month ago and Steve, the sales rep, was very considerate. He knew exactly what I needed and he did the measurements. He did an excellent job on convincing me that Re-Bath is the way to go. He was an expert knowledge-wise. He was very precise and he told me exactly what this product would do, the lifetime warranty of this product and he also told me that this product was better than any other product.

The installation went smoothly. The two gentlemen came and did it on time. It took them a day and a half to complete. It was outstanding. I have no complaints about that and I give them A-plus. I had a bathtub but I couldn’t get in it the way I wanted to. But with the walk-in shower, you just move on in with the new shower head that I received, and it fits my needs, especially the seating arrangement that it has. I had my grab bars, three shelves, the seat, the bench and the shower doors installed. Almost everything was brand new.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Our bathroom was pretty out-of-date. We've been wanting to do a bathroom remodel for quite a while. I felt pretty comfortable doing most of it except the shower and we had Re-Bath put in a new shower. The people that we dealt with between the salesman and the installation guy were all really nice and friendly people. I ordered it and the salesman come out early March. He seemed really knowledgeable. He talked to us about how it was installed and what all they put in and everything.

The installation took about three days and the guy did a good job. He put in new plumbing. We ran into one problem when he was installing it. There was an air duct running behind the tub that blocked the new shower. So, we had to have a furnace man come out really quickly and redo that. But other than that, it went really smoothly. They also put in a couple of small shelves for soap and shampoo. It's a nice shower and we like it really well. It's attractive and everybody seems pretty impressed when they come over.

Original review: May 30, 2020

We're old and most of our guests are old and we decided to get a tub for the guestroom. There's a Re-Bath in town here and I had their sales rep come over. He did very well but we had to cut some things on the tub that we wanted because of the price. Other than that, the installer, George, was so efficient and clean in his work. He covered everything and cleaned up each day. He had a man come in and help him put up something one day but I can't emphasize enough on his performance. You couldn't ask for anybody better and he's a great asset to Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response
Kirk, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath HQ

Original review: May 29, 2020

We had two bathrooms redone and Re-Bath did an excellent job. We had one toilet, one shower and a sink in one bathroom. The other one had the shower done and a new sink in the other one and a new vanity. If we did a toilet and had the floor done, that would have been a complete remodel. The installation was excellent and everything was right. They even started earlier, but they called to make sure that was all right and they finished on time. The installer was very friendly. He protected the tile floor by putting cardboard down and every night he left, it was vacuumed clean. The bathrooms look nice and they’re all functional. Our daughters love them. One of them was for my one daughter’s master bedroom and the other one was for the hallway, which was my other daughter’s bathroom. We had another sink put in too in our master bedroom. My wife is happy with it.

Re-Bath response

Hello Brian, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: May 28, 2020

Re-Bath had the best quote among the different ones that we got and we liked the people who were involved in making their presentation. We had a completed shower rebuild and the installation went very well. It took the installers a couple of days to complete and I was surprised that it wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. The installers were nice and friendly. They also knew what they were doing and they left everything as clean as a whistle. I'm very satisfied with the quality and very satisfied with the job. We're just happy as can be with it.

Re-Bath response

Hi Sy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: May 27, 2020

Corey and Daniel from Re-bath did an amazing job relocating and installing our new shower. They were very personable and did a beautiful installation and clean up. I highly recommend for any bathroom remodel.

Re-Bath response

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Original review: May 26, 2020

I got a walk-in shower from Re-Bath. The person who came here to explain to us what the product and everything was, he was great. And the guy who came and put the shower in was fantastic. I love my bath and so far it’s doing what the rep said what it was gonna do.

Re-Bath response

Donna, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Original review: May 23, 2020

We had a great experience with Re-Bath. We originally looked at bathtubs at Lowe’s, and they were the ones who had referred us to them. Re-Bath completely removed our existing shower wall and tub and replaced it. They got here about 7:30 AM and they were done by 4:30. They were super respectful. They kept everything clean and cleaned up afterwards. The sales representative was also very helpful and answered all of our questions.

Re-Bath response

Hello Dawn, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Original review: May 19, 2020

My wife and I decided after research that Re-Bath was the best to go with so we gave them a shot and it worked out well. We had our shower taken out and then made to be the rest of the room. We ended up putting a dresser, drawer and a vanity and some other things. And we had a huge bathtub taken and the new shower put in there was over-sized custom. The installation team was outstanding. Their supervisor was really good. The workers are were fabulous.

The people that work in the office were good. It ended up being an outstanding job and we’re happy with it. However I talked to their boss about the salesperson gave us the pitch. He just needed to be schooled a little bit more. When we filled out our paperwork, got the price and agreed to everything he didn’t mention to us, that because the shower had custom glass, once everything came in for the shower, they put the shower in but then they had to stop because they had to have everything in place for the shower before they could make the glass. So instead of having it done in five days, like he said, we had to wait an additional five weeks for the glass to come in. We didn’t get to use our bathroom for about two and a half months and we probably would’ve got the size that is smaller and in stock instead. We just wanted our shower done the way we wanted it. And in the end, everything was fabulous. I will recommend them to people.

Re-Bath response

Ronald, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Re-Bath HQ! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: May 17, 2020

My bathroom was built in 1954. It needed a remodeling. I liked Re-Bath's advertisements and when I went online, I liked what it said about the company better than another one I was looking at. Re-Bath redid my whole bathroom. I have a house next door that I own, and they’ve got a brand-new bathroom now. I did theirs last month from Re-Bath. In my house, I took the bathtub out and got a walk-in shower. I got a new toilet, a new mirror, a new ground fault plug, new lights, new sink, new paint job, and new floor. Next door, they got a new bathtub, new toilet, new sink, new vanity, new floor, paint, mirror, lights, and ground fault. Re-Bath's rep, David, was absolutely so helpful. I had two separate groups working. A different group worked on mine that worked next door, and they were both excellent.

Original review: May 16, 2020

We went to Lowe’s because they remodeled our kitchen with new cupboards and so, I thought they could do the bathroom but they don’t do that anymore. We went to Home Depot and they are the ones who setup the appointment for us and got us with the Re-Bath people. They setup an appointment, Aaron came out in February, and we picked out all of our stuff we wanted, and it just went from there. Aaron is a doll. He was very, very helpful.

My husband is either in the hospital or rehab center since February. And this is one reason why I want to get the bathroom done because we’re trying to get him a hip replacement. But in the meantime, I want to get all this stuff done while he wasn’t here because it wouldn’t affect his sleeping. We had to have some major plumbing done before we could get the bathroom put in because the house is old and the plumbing is old and the washer was coming up to the tub and he said, “Okay. I can’t have this with the shower.” They tore up my other bathroom in the back. And they had to get in there with a jackhammer, tear up the tile and get down into the dirt. And in the meantime, while that was being done, the guy that was one of the plumbers did stuff on the side. He put in a new sink and toilet and new tile the back bathroom for me. Everything just kinda worked like clockwork.

The installer was wonderful. He was on time. He was courteous, professional. We had a good rapport and he was just a really great guy and did a fantastic job. I couldn’t have been happier with him. I would recommend them. I had my neighbors come over and look at it. They wanna come and see it ’cause they saw their little truck out front, and the installer was here almost two weeks and they’re probably wondering. Everybody thought it was beautiful. My husband’s going to see it for the first time when he comes home. He’s gonna love it, too

Original review: May 9, 2020

I got bathtub, shower and vanity and toilet from Re-Bath. What made me decide to go with them after their presentation and proposal was the ease of getting it all done at once and not having to work with multiple people to try to get everything done. However I haven’t been super pleased with the installation. They’re going come out to fix one more thing. We finished in a week, but it has been tons of follow up. I also realized that the texturing on the walls was awful. They had to have somebody come out back and replace that. They had someone come out to finish some of the punch items and he scratched the vanity, and that’s not even anything I will be able to get fixed.

I haven’t been able to use it and I don’t want to use it until it’s completely done. It’s really nice, really expensive vanity and to get it over the plumbing, they used a multi-tool and it’s not even a circle. It’s like this jagged, nasty cut in this beautiful vanity to get it over the plumbing. Overall I don’t feel that it was worth the amount I paid. It's a lot of money. And they did not even say sorry which could have gone a long way. The tub is nice. The shower is nice. The vanity is nice but the actual installation was not nice.

Original review: May 2, 2020

From the time we entered showroom till the time job was complete, we had a great experience. Meeting folks in showroom, having Jacob come and give an estimate and the amazing job Justin did for us. He is an asset to Rebath! He was an awesome worker - manners, worked hard and he has a great skill set. Cleaned up every day before he left. Kudos Justin!! I love our new bathroom!! Thanks to Justin and Re-bath!

Re-Bath response
Sandy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath HQ

Original review: April 30, 2020

Re-Bath was an excellent company to work with. We wanted to take out the bathtub and have more room in our bathroom. The process was easy to go through. They came in and they did an excellent job. It took them a day later, because our slab was real thick, in order to move some of the pipes.

Re-Bath Company Information