2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.1/5 (877 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My purchases from Re-Bath were expensive, but I got what I wanted and I’m happy. The team was very knowledgeable, courteous and did a good job. The designer lady was excellent, courteous, nice, and knew what she was doing. She explained everything and was very thorough right down to the penny. She was a very important employee for Re-Bath. I’ve got another bathroom and may have another job for them before long.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Excellent. I'm a customer of a remodel bathroom. I am very happy with the work. I have my dream bathroom! Thank you JR for all you did to make this happen, and Alex for your hard work! Thank you much! Happy!

Re-Bath response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I felt pretty confident in what Re-Bath was saying. And knowing that it was going through Home Depot, I kinda felt confident in them too. The salesperson was very, very thorough, and had lots of good information. He helped me find the right things that fits better, even the product that I needed, but also matched what I was willing to pay. I had the part of my tub taken out and had a new shower put in.

The guy that did the work was really, really helpful, and informative. He said it would take three days to install, and he was in and out within the time he said it would take. He was thorough, and left the place clean, and looks like he did a really good job. I’m very pleased with it. Also, I was really impressed with the person that came to check to see how things were going. Everything went really well. I did the shower for the convenience of not having to have a tub here and flip my feet over. I like it a lot. It’s comfortable. It looks very nice, and I’m very pleased with it.

Re-Bath response

Hi Marie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I got a step-in shower from Re-Bath a couple of months ago. I liked their price and time, and when I talked to the sales rep, he knew what he was talking about. He had good knowledge of it. The installer was very good and he was very quick. He knew what he was doing and he got it done fast.

Re-Bath response

Connie, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I've been meaning to do a shower surround for a while and when I walked into a Home Depot, one of my fellow parishioners was the Re-Bath salesman. He showed me what it looked like in a catalog and measured everything. He gave me a quote and I pulled the trigger on it and bought the glass for the shower. They then had another person come in and measure it again.

They said that it was gonna be up to eight weeks before the installer comes out, but with it being a small job, they said that it would probably be a lot sooner. They finished up a large project and then did infill work so the installer ended up coming in about four weeks. Installation took less than four hours, but after I started using it, I noticed that there was a leak. The installer came back, touched up the caulk, and it has been great since. All in all, it was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Our remodeling experience with Re-Bath was great, and we are very pleased with it. We went with them because had better reviews and they returned our call more quickly than any of the others did. We got brand-new shower-tub combos in both of our bathrooms. The sales rep we dealt with showed up on time, which was very nice. That doesn’t happen a lot around here. He answered all of our questions and was very thorough. I also appreciated the fact that he didn’t take a hard sales tactic, which was very different. We really appreciated him taking the time to come over here and explained that to us and offered what we felt was a fair price. He also let us know upfront that the installation team would take about 10 weeks to come out.

We were very happy with the installation. We were on vacation when they were able to come in and do it, so we gave them permission to come in. They did a terrific job. It was nice to come home and the vast majority of it has already been done and we didn’t have to deal with any of it. The tub is easy to clean, and we had a crack in our previous tub, so I don’t have to try to be careful and watch where I step anymore.

Re-Bath response

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy that you are satisfied with your new bathrooms! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

We got Re-Bath to do a total rehaul of the shower and put in a new vanity as well as new floor and walls. We ordered the stuff in July and the sales rep was very helpful. We were told it would take six to eight weeks to get it started, and it was done in September. The installation was completed in six days and the installers were very good and professional. The remodel changed the whole look of the bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I did a search online and nobody else offered the options that Re-Bath had as well as the general understanding, caring, and interest of Chris, the owner. He was fantastic and the installation team was wonderful. They kept the bathroom door closed for most of the time while they were working and if I knocked to see what was going on, that was fine. But they kept it closed and sealed off so that there was not a drop of dust or dirt in my house. When they left at the end of the day, they opened the door to show me what was going on and when they were done, the floors were immaculately clean. They were incredible.

We redid the shower and got the acrylic for the surround, and for the vanity counter tops, which we also redid, we got the onyx. This is my first ever purchase from Re-Bath. We’ve had four different houses over the years and we’ve remodeled the bathrooms in each of them a couple of times, and the quality is superior to most of the things we’ve used. It’s one of the best we’ve ever had.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

The service of Re-Bath is fantastic. I’ve seen one of the commercials and I thought I would call and see what it was about. And from the moment the guy came out, it was so professional. He was friendly and knowledgeable. It was every step of the way and he worked with me on my budget. And so, it was a good fit. I had an old shower stall taken out. I had a new bathtub put in with acrylic look. It looks like tile all-around and the tub is exactly what I wanted. The installation was fantastic. It was done in two days, September 5th and 6th. It was unbelievable. The person that did the service was friendly, professional and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I'm very satisfied with Re-Bath. They did a wonderful job. I was looking for a place to do it and I hit upon the actual store – the contractor, and I had heard good recommendations about them online and other places. When I checked them out with Better Business Bureau, they had a very good record. The representatives were the folks at the store. They’re in Albuquerque, off the highway. I went over there, saw their products, described the situation, the installation, what I was going to need. They were extremely helpful. They planned it all out. Their techs came to my home to scope it out. It was a very positive experience.

The construction workers were knowledgeable and friendly. They helped me dealing with the Rio Rancho building permits. It was a very positive experience. I purchased a walk-in tub, and they had to break out an old Jacuzzi that I had in there. They did all the tile and electrical work, the full gamut. They were shooting for a week and a half for the remodel to be completed, but the permit situation became a little bit of a problem and took about two weeks for the work to be completed. I like everything about the tub.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We had two showers redone completely by Re-Bath. We had one tub removed and turned into a nice walk-in that went all way up to the ceiling. And then, had a walk-in removed and another walk-in replaced it. They have great quality. The installation guys were real nice. Everybody was good.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We contracted to have our bathroom updated - bath to shower conversion, sink, vanity, toilet, and flooring. It was very expensive and I thought it might be worth it if they did a good job. However, the walls were not sanded and ready for painting as promised. The threshold was not cut to fit and it protruded over the section of the threshold that was behind the open door. The bathroom door did not close because the threshold was scraping the bottom of the door. But the tipping point was the installation of the toilet.

From the beginning, the toilet was not flushing properly. Since it is a low flow toilet, we thought we’d give it a chance. But the flow of water slowed down to a pace that made the toilet unusable, so we called Rebath to take a look. They could not come for 6 days. So we did what any reasonable person would do. We called a plumber, who had to pull the toilet to solve the mystery. We saw that the toilet had not been seated properly and the sealing material was blocking the drain. This cost another $150 to repair a mistake that was not ours.

We took pictures and the plumber documented the problem. We explained this to Rebath, who referred us to Home Depot, who referred us back to Rebath. No one cared to see the pictures and documentation we had. Home Depot had Rebath call me and the rep seemed unaware of the problem and couldn’t understand why we were asking for reimbursement from Rebath. His defense was “Why didn’t you call us?” I explained several times that we did, and couldn’t wait 6 days to have our toilet unblocked. And we didn’t know what the problem was until a plumber came. He said he would try to get approval for a reimbursement and did not call me back to date. Combined with all the other small omissions they made, the incorrect installation of a toilet made the entire experience an unsettling one. Hire Rebath at your own risk. You may have a good experience or you may have an upsetting one.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

The Re-Bath gentleman came and he talked to us for a consultation. We were sold on the product, and the delivery. We knew that was what we wanted. We took our bathtub out and put a shower in. The installation was great and very clean. We couldn't ask for anything better. They put down runners in the house, all the way down the steps and they cleaned up. You couldn't even tell it's there. They did a great job. The installation took two days to be completed. I like everything about the shower. I've seen on the pictures, there's a corner seat that's a little bit bigger than the shelf. I wish I would have gotten one of those, just so I could prop my leg on 'cause I didn't get a seat. But I don't know if that's an option to get back and have that put in.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

We had Re-Bath convert a bath to a shower and our experience with the sales rep and installation team was good. The remodelling took about a week.

Re-Bath response

Hi Eddie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

From talking with the gentleman, and the product, the ease of the product, and the price as well, I decided to go with Re-Bath. I got a simple open shower from them. They worked with me with my dates and times, and things that were comfortable for me. So, that impressed me well.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Re-bath advertises on their website that the costs do not change throughout the project. They are charging me $15,000 for a bathtub and two countertops. They did no tiling, no painting, and left two very large holes in my living room and in my kitchen. And told me I would need to pay them an extra $1600 and then on top of that, pay someone else to fix the damage they did in the ceilings. They advertise the project will take 3 to 5 days. They started the project one month ago and it is still not done. I would not recommend re-bath to any of my family or friends. They kept changing the price on me even though they guarantee that wouldn’t happen. It was the only reason why I went with this company, they claimed a set price. I am very disappointed and probably could have gotten a complete remodel with another company. I can’t believe I paid 16,500 for 1 bathtub, two countertops and two large hole in my ceiling. What a complete rip off.

Re-Bath response

Elizabeth, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

First it took forever for them to show up the first time. Then the job that was supposed to take two days went on for over a month when the stuff they brought was at least half wrong and had to be re-ordered. When they were supposedly through the shower is out of square, a wall we had covered now has a curve in it, I had to fix a leaky faucet myself, they knocked holes in the sheetrock that I had to have fixed and painted and I’m still waiting on a piece of door trim that was supposed to be mailed to me. Take my advice stay far away from this company. I sure wish I would have.

Re-Bath response

John, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Re-Bath redid our two bathrooms, including countertops and plumbing fixtures. They did a tub, a shower in one, and then, a shower in the other room, countertops on both, and new fixtures. We like the bathrooms. They are what we expected. The sales representative was very good too. I went with Re-Bath because of cost and quality. Their service was efficient, and the person that did it was very good, very diligent and has very good work ethic.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

We just moved in to our home when we noticed the shower leaked. So we got a quote from a contractor and then turned to Home Depot for a second quote.

It was a surprise that they use a company called Re-Bath. First a sales person comes and she told us that they would get done sooner, faster and more cost effective than a regular contractor. The quote she gave us was several thousand over the contractors quote for less work to be done. Then the high-pressure sales came in and said we had to decide today to get a discount. We were able to get them down closer to the contractors quote, but what made us decide to go with them is that they said they could get it done by the end of July. We were having a major family event on Aug. 1st so we wanted it done by then, which was still 4 1/2 months away.

We didn't hear from them at all after several months. I started to contact them to schedule our remodel because we had vacations planned. For a month and half they kept telling me they were working on it. By the 2nd week of July, we left the country for our vacation without our remodel getting scheduled. Finally the workers called us, but we couldn't answer our phones in Europe and were gone for a week and a half. We emailed right away to have them email us. Rebath said they would tell the workers to email us and they didn't.

Finally when we got home, they called to schedule. They said they could come the last week of July and be done on August 1st! I just broke down and cried! We have been paying on the Home Depot credit card and waiting for 5 months to get this done! And we wanted it all done before Aug. 1st. I would still have to paint after they finish, so it was very disappointing and frustrating! I asked if we could get some money off or have an upgrade to make up for them taking too long, not communicating well with us or each other. NOPE! They only care about getting their money. They would charge us half for cancelling. They did not apologize for being so late. They were not helpful and made me feel like it was my fault for wanting it done at a certain time.

I apologized later for getting emotional about them not getting done on time and they accepted my apology, but did not apologize on their end. The family event took most of August so we had to schedule for Sept. The contractors that came were very nice and even have suggestions that make things better. The work is done well, but the material is okay. They don't believe in tile and grout. There were some wrong measurements given so what was supposed to take 4 days, took 8 days! We understand that construction can be longer which is why we were willing to go with a contractor and we wish we did.

Communicating with them is difficult. They care most about their money, less about making the customers happy. The material they use is their own proprietary stuff. This was disappointing also, because we paid more than the contractor quote and did not get upgraded materials. I will not recommend Rebath to anyone. It costs too much for the plastic stuff they use and minimal work.

Re-Bath response

Hi Shari, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I had seen several articles on Re-Bath in the paper and was impressed with that. I also saw their ad on TV. My husband’s health has deteriorated and he’s having trouble with his legs, so as I was watching that, I decided this would be what I needed. The rep was very nice and professional. I was impressed with her. They had to do the paneling, and they came in on a Tuesday morning and were done by Wednesday afternoon. They did a super job and were very informative as they were working. They were very clean, and everything worked beautifully. My husband uses the new bathroom a lot. He had a little trouble getting used to the shower head on a couple of times, but he figured it out and he loves it. It’s a blessing for him, and it looks good.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

We wanted the remodel done quickly and so we used Re-Bath. We got the bathtub, vanity, toilet, all the accessories for those things, mirror, light fixtures, vent, and tile. The representatives were a lot of help. Tim actually came to our house once and we made two trips to the showroom. The installation lasted longer than it was anticipated. It was a two to three-day project that went more like six. But it went well. The contractors were very tidy so that was a definite positive. There had been a few minor things that they came back promptly one day and adjusted like a valve, a leaky shower faucet, and a valve on the toilet.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

We were just starting out when we checked out Re-Bath, and they came in and told us all about it. I like that they make their own products, plus they got a great rate. We got a shower and also doors and shelves. We purchased it a few months ago and the installation team was excellent. The installer knew what he was doing, plus, he found a leak we couldn't find for years, and he fixed it. Every time my wife and I take a shower, we go, "I love that shower." It's gorgeous and functional. It was a great experience.

Re-Bath response

Dennis, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

We dealt with Barry from Re-Bath and he was wonderful. He was very professional, but yet, down to earth and explained things. He recorded the conversation with Stephen on what they were gonna be doing. The contractor came out after about six weeks, but we were fine with that, as long as we could get them to come in. And knowing that it would be done in one day was a big factor for us. So, we had other things we were able to do while waiting for them. Stephen cut out the shower and the bathtub, and got it down to the studs for them. And then Re-Bath credited us quite a bit of money for that because they didn't have do that. It saved them a couple of hours of work.

The installers got here a little bit late, but that was no big deal. They said that they would do the work from 7:30 to 5:00, but they were out by 3:00. It was better than what we expected. We got the big walk-in shower and we got them to put in a long 36-inch handicapped bar and then a little bit shorter one for my mother-in-law. They put the soap dishes in exactly where they needed to be for her. They also put in three corner shelves, and the Moen fixtures in there. And they put a brace in the back of that so when we want to put in a dropdown seat. We also got the two shower heads, and we can do them both or one at a time. It’s very comfortable in there. It’s very roomy, and it makes our little tiny bathroom bigger.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

We got a complete bathroom from Re-Bath except for the vanity. They just put new tops on the existing vanity. The representative was excellent and helped us match everything. The guy that installed the bathroom was extra clean and extra meticulous. I just like the whole thing. It’s much more convenient. We had a garden tub originally which we never use. Now we have a nice good-size shower.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

When the Re-Bath sales representative was here, he went over everything. He did a good job with that. But I was a little bit concerned because nobody told me that Re-Bath is like a franchise. And so, when my payment went through the next day, I didn’t recognize the name. I thought it would go through to Re-Bath. And that kinda concerned me because there’s all kinds of scams out there. But I cleared it up right away with Re-Bath. They said, “It’s perfectly safe. This is the name of our company, and the company that’s in Shreveport that owns the franchise is a very big, reputable company.” And they took care of easing my fears.

They did a great job on everything. And the workers that they sent out were very good, and they worked hard. We customized a very large tub to shower, and they did a fantastic job. So, we are very pleased with them. We also added the double sink counter with the fixtures, and the commode. We had another contractor that came in and painted for us, and refurbished and painted our cabinets the way we wanted.

The shower is so convenient for me because it’s a walk-in and they put the handrails where I wanted them, and they have the extended, long metal hose to the thing. So, it’s easy and safe for me to take a shower. And it turned out beautiful. I would recommend Re-Bath. I’m gonna be using them again to do the second bathroom.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

We did the entire bathroom with Re-Bath a few months ago.- the toilet, the sink, the vanity, the shower, the tiles, the floors. My interaction with Re-Bath sales rep was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, very helpful and very informative. The installer was fabulous. The guy was very knowledgeable, very helpful, very courteous and very professional. He knew his craft very well and he did a fantastic job. I like the ease and the convenience of our bathroom now. I like how well everything is working. It’s been modernized compared to the old one. It's like I’m back in the 21st century.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

We decided to remodel our downstairs bathroom. Reviewing several contractors, we chose Re-Bath. Supposed to be the best, but after the install we noticed a scratch in the tub. Contacted them, will not warranty it after 13 weeks. 9 thousand dollars out the door. What a horrible company. I will not recommend them to anyone. Do not waste your money.

Re-Bath response

Hi Tammy, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Re-Bath did a recent remodel with us. We had Debra as our sales rep. She was great from start to finish. We had a new shower, new flooring, a vanity and new countertops done. We previously had one sink and they added two sinks, and lighting. They did all the installation in eight days. I was very happy with the installation team. Every day, they tell me what they were gonna do the next day, and they cleaned up after themselves every day. And the young man that did the work would text me every morning and tell me when he would arrive, and it was always early, and he worked all day. It was a great experience. Our house was built in 1971 and we had not done anything in that bathroom except paint it and put a new toilet in. It had linoleum on the floor. It was awful. It had fake marble top, and fake wood cabinets. But now, it is so much more bright, cheery looking, and modern.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Called Re-Bath for a quote on replacing a bath tub. A simple request, really. Rebecca, the twit that helped us over the phone, told us they didn't do that sort of thing and to go to Home Depot. Will NEVER consider using Re-Bath for anything now or in the future nor will we refer any potential business to them.

Re-Bath response

Hi Don, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I wanted a product without flaws and I bought a shower from Re-Bath but I also I changed our countertops, sinks and faucets. The installation experience was excellent and it was done in a day and a half. There was dust but the installers were very clean. I love my bathroom. It’s so different getting into a shower than a bathtub. I got the side bars put in and I use them. Re-Bath was great.

Re-Bath Company Information