2. Homeowners
  3. Windows and Doors

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.69/5

We have been in the business in providing energy efficient and fashionable home improvements since the early 80s. Our mission is to provide you with the best service and product available on the market.

Need help with windows or doors?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Need help with windows or doors?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get started

Compozit Home Systems Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Compozit Home Systems?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Compozit Home Systems?

Original review: May 20, 2020

Egregiously rude and pushy sales people who are clearly told not to take no for an answer. Was told they would arrive with face coverings and gloves and that certainly was NOT the case. I would recommend literally any other company before this one. In my short lived experience with this company everything that could have went wrong did and I'm so happy we decided to go in another direction.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We had 8 windows installed in 2018. It's been a battle ever since. Windows are leaking, it took 2 months to get someone to come and look at them. Several days of missed work and now they say they'll have a crew come out to repair the windows but not the water damaged caused by the inferior work of the installer. They are so not worth the price.

Get buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 14, 2019

My son-in-law contracted with Compozit Home Systems last October to replace the side door. The first door installed was the wrong size. The installer used scrap wood to temporarily install the door until a new one could be ordered. Four to six weeks later they installed the second door. The door came pre-installed to the frame but was 1/4" off at the top so the door does not hang properly. The outside molding was not the same length as the door, stopping 1" above the threshold. The caulking used to seal to the outside was the wrong type and the stain used to cover the nail holes on the inside did not match the molding. In summary the machining of the door was incorrect and the installation was poorly done. The company has been contacted several times but has not attempted to correct the issues.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Poor customer service, window was never installed, company refuses to return the deposit. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I will be telling everyone and every agent I know not to use this company.

Original review: April 1, 2019

If you want a company that does not take advantage and financially exploit the elder, then go elsewhere, my feelings. Don't walk away from this company, RUN! Don't shop here!!!! My parents bought siding that was overpriced, my feelings. Charged them over $10,000 for siding.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have been a customer of Compozit for going on 3 years now. When I ordered windows, I did not have much issue other than a latch that broke. They finally brought a replacement after 8 months, but it doesn't match the other so I have mismatched latches, which is annoying considering the cost of the window. Then, I ordered a beautiful front door. Initial price was about $6K. Installers came and the storm door did not look like what was in the book I ordered from. It was ugly and so I did not want it installed. After back and forth with company, they agreed to take the door back IF I immediately ordered 4 additional windows from them. I ordered 3 because they did not have the shape/size of the specialty window I needed. So my now $5K door was installed in Sep 2018. By Nov, it was sagging and using it was causing damage so we had to use our garage door to go in and out of the home.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Loved Compozit's excellent service, product, warranty, customer service and all around staff. If you’re in the business of improving your home and or business and the look of it, call Compozit's Home Systems first! Best home upgrade we’ve gotten so far purchasing quality double hung windows.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Salesman was very knowledgeable, they worked with my front door until they installed it correctly. Installed of my windows was great. I had other windows and a door installed later and had some problems and they are now looking into it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

They were prompt, courteous, and highest quality. No problems with getting an estimate, installation, or service. Price, service and product excellent. It was great experience dealing with a contractor who did what they said in timely and professional basis.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2019

I have been a customer of Compozite for going on 3 years now. When I ordered windows, I did not have much issue other than a latch that broke. They finally brought a replacement after 8 months, but it doesn't match the other so I have mismatched latches, which is annoying considering the cost of the window. Then, I ordered a beautiful front door. Initial price was about $6K. Installers came and the storm door did not look like what was in the book I ordered from. It was ugly and so I did not want it installed. After back and forth with company, they agreed to take the door back IF I immediately ordered 4 additional windows from them. I ordered 3 because they did not have the shape/size of the specialty window I needed. So my now $5K door was installed in Sep 2018. By Nov, it was sagging and using it was causing damage so we had to use our garage door to go in and out of the home. Shawn came in early December to attempt to fix the door. He was not able to fix it and said he would have to consult his boss and come back. I had to call Chloe in customer service multiple times and finally got Shawn scheduled to come back Dec 26. Shawn came back and tried again to fix the door without success, saying he would have to talk to his supervisor again. IN his attempts to fix, the screws on the hinges were stripped and part of the door itself was chipped on when he was trying to cut deeper to set the hinges. The door sweep and transition plate have also been damaged from the sagging. Shawn took pictures of everything, as did I and said I would hear back from the company. I have called several times leaving messages for Chloe in service to find out what the next plan is to fix my door because it is still sagging! I waited 2 days between calls for a return call... Nothing! We have to lift the door to open and close. I should not have to do that to a $5K door that was installed less than 4 months ago!!! This is a nightmare!! I hope to hear from them soon for a resolution.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I found Compozit Home Systems at one of those home shows and had an estimate at the same time as another company. Compozit was by far a better deal. We had an initial install of 4 windows and have had them back out 4 times to do 2-3 windows at a time over the last 2 years. Customer service has been superb. They are always calling to check on my satisfaction and offer new deals. If there has been an issue they are always ready to make it right. I have had one concern about a lock on one window and that issue is currently being addressed as I order another set of windows and likely to order my new front door from them soon.

Compozit Home Systems Company Information