4.8/5 (375 ratings)

About Orkin Pest Control

Orkin is a worldwide pest control company with over 1.5 million residential and commercial customers and over 100 years of experience. It specializes in treatments against common pests like rodents and insects, but it also offers other services, including insulation and moisture control. Orkin provides free estimates and a satisfaction guarantee.

Pros

• Free estimate
  • Integrated pest management
  • Residential and commercial services
  • 30-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Limited pricing information
  • Not available in AK, WY, SD

Bottom Line

With over 100 years in business, Orkin is one of the most well-known pest control brands. The company features highly trained technicians and customer-friendly guarantees. Contact Orkin for a free consultation.

Orkin Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orkin?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

Just wanted to thank the guys there for their great attitudes and service what a wonderful group of guys. Took great care of my issues and were great in explaining the procedures. I recommend highly this company and its people.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

It started and ended with ants getting water at my kitchen sink. Orkin came and made them go outside or die. Thanks so much for the perfect follow-up. Each time the technician arrived he asked about ants and them bugs in general. The ants.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2022

We are delighted with the bi-monthly pest control service we receive from Orkin. Our service rep, Terry **, is friendly, conscientious and professional. He is always willing to go the "extra mile" to make sure we are happy. We live in the woods, and have definitely experienced a reduction in pest issues since the service began. We highly recommend Orkin (and Terry) to deliver superior pest control service!

Orkin Pest Control response

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

All is well in my home. Orkin, and Edgar make life a lot easier these days. Fought with pests for many years, and when Edgar came, he saved the day. No more pests of any kind, period. Thank you Edgar.

Orkin Pest Control response

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Very satisfied with Orkin service. All service personnel have been professional, friendly and thorough. My home has been pest free thanks to Orkin. I love the fact that Orkin responds quickly when I detect suspicious activity anywhere in my home or around my property.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Orkin arrived when they said they would by text and email. The technician was professional and listened to our description of the problems and implemented solutions that effectively eliminated the problem that another extermination company couldn't solve in more than two months, and whose spraying program that missed entrance points allowed two colonies of ants to infest the house.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Our Orkin guy is dependable and listens to our concerns every time he comes to exterminate every 3 months. He already knows the parts of my home that he needs to spray. He has assisted us on waterbug control and ants. We have no complaints.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Whenever I have an issue, the tech is always willing to assist and provide advice. Offers a bit more treatment in those problem areas. That’s providing above service. And he remembered providing service for my Mom. He asked how she was doing by name too.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Technicians are very polite, on time and know what they are doing. We tried several pest control companies. Only Orkin get the job done. They do not hesitate to send a technician at no charge between treatments. We have no problem in giving Orkin 5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Every time an Orkin technician has came to my home they have been very respectful courteous professional and knowledgeable of what they were doing. What else do I need to say I am very happy and pleased with the service I received from Orkin pest control and I would and will recommend them to my family and my friends. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Our tech was very pleasant and courteous. He did a fine job. He was informative and said to call whenever we find more mice. He wished us a happy holiday season too. And we wished him the same and we'll see you next year!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Orkin is quite simply the best. I have had to use them twice in the past, and I was extremely satisfied with the results. They do a great job exterminating bed bugs, and roaches. If the infestation is very great, they'll come back and do another treatment. The Orkin people are polite and efficient. The roach treatment on my one-bedroom home took about 2 hours. They were very thorough.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

I have interacted with several Orkin technicians and they have all been exceptional in every way. Professional, personable, educational, and on-time each and every visit! I recommend them without any reservation whatsoever, and it has been a pleasure to work with them to eradicate the small animals that ought not be in my backyard! It’s a pleasure to invite Orkin technicians into my home!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Charles is very personable and trusting. I don't feel I need to follow him around the home. He is on his own while I am busy with something else. If I am not home, I still get service and he lets me know he was there.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

So far I've had good service with my pest and mosquito control. I enjoy being outside and not be bothered with mosquitoes. I hated to see their price increase, but just like the cost everything else it wasn't a surprise.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

Very pleased & satisfied with the resolution of my primary reason choosing Orkin. I have maintained the service every other month.. The service staff is always kind and courteous. I would recommend your service. Thank you. Currently my reason for service has been resolved.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

I have always appreciated the communication, letting me know when my technician will be arriving and when he has arrived. All Orkin technicians have always been courteous and helpful when explaining information. It has been easy to reschedule appointments when needed, thank you.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

My tech knows the house. He follows thru to treat the carpenter ants via previously drilled holes. Also extra protection from mice which were a problem last winter. He showed up at the agreed time for treatment. Goes thru the entire house conscientiously.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

We have always received timely, professional and comprehensive service from Orkin. We have had no pests or bugs in the over 15 years we have been using them here in Virginia and previously in New Jersey. We have not used any other vendor; I anticipate we will continue to use them indefinitely into the future. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

For more than 25 years and even today, Orkin has always continued to provide my home with excellent and top notch service. If they are to be at your domain for 8:30 am, they are there. Orkin is always prompt and a totally professional service. No bugs, pests or any critters. No complaints.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

The people are professional and polite. They listen to your needs and if there is a problem in between service dates, they will not hesitate to come again to solve the issue. We have been Orkin customers for many years and have been very satisfied with their service.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

Technicians are amazing, courteous, respectful of property, very knowledgeable and always keep us informed about any findings. They dust cobwebs, advise as to any findings, inform us of any new programs. Especially during different seasons we are informed of what type of pests prevail.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

Ant control. We are on a scheduled program. Advised on time and date of product application. Professional technician applies product where needed. Good service, quality product, Since we started using this service there has been no further issues. Would highly recommend this company and products to anyone needing their service.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

The service is great, but I did have an issue with the appointment times. We need the appointments to be between 10:00 am - 12:00 noon. There is no one home after that time. I believe it has been changed to adjust to our needs. The person who comes is very nice and always ask if there are any other issues.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

I like the fact that Orkin lets me know when I am about to receive service. Victor excels at keeping our lawn in very good shape. He knows a lot about taking care of lawns. I feel very fortunate that we hired Orkin. Friends tell me that there is a waiting list for Victor.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

We just had a call-back visit due to rodent activity. They responded quickly, checked all the traps and the traps showed little activity. He placed a few more traps as a precaution and rebaited the traps already in place. As usual, Jon was very friendly and informative.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

The technician is on time, on the selected day, does a complete and thorough job. We never have insects inside our home, and when the regular man (Tony **) can't come, his replacement is very competent also.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

Our service technician Angel is hands down the best ever. He always greets us by name and has such a happy attitude about his job and is always ready to help with any issues which we might have (which are far and few between as Angel takes care of things before they become a problem).

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

Chris and his associate were very professional and explained in detail what was going on and how to correct it. Chris has been doing my property for many years and I trust his recommendations on what needed to be done. And from what I am being told the issue has been resolved.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2022

Excellent and Dependable Service with each visit - all questions answered and services explained. We’ve had no issues with insects and the quality of our lawn is excellent and much improved. We recommend both the lawn and interior services- the price is right on both services as well. We plan on using both lawn and interior bug prevention services in the future especially living here in Florida.

Orkin Pest Control Company Information