Masterbuilt Smokehouses

Masterbuilt Smokehouses

1.6/5 (469 ratings)

About Masterbuilt Smokehouses

Masterbuilt Smokehouses Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Masterbuilt Smokehouses?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Masterbuilt?

Original review: June 26, 2022

I actually think this company is a scam. I don't know what their problem is but in 2022 in America it shouldn't take up to 14... more like 30 days to pull a part off a shelf, Box it, label it and ship it! That should be done within the 1st 48 hours of an order. I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a part to ship!! I don't know if I will get the regulator to work my broken barbecue before the summer's over. Customer service is non existent, there is no phone number that will let you speak to any human. I have emailed them for help 4 times with ZERO RESPONSE. I feel the only choice is to call my bank and report fraud. Report them to BBB and write more bad reviews, so hopefully people don't buy anything from MASTERBUILT! Their name should be MASTER**!

Dear Kc,

We are very sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. We are sending over a private message to gather more information so we are able to assist.

Resolution response: June 22, 2022

I'm not asking for anything but the product I paid for, it took 15 business days (exactly 4 weeks) for someone to find a small heating element, box it up, and slap a label on it, during which time I forfeited entrance fees to two local bbq competitions because my main smoker was broke down. If it goes down again I am unlikely to purchase another Masterbuilt product simply for the fact that obtaining replacement parts takes so long. Thanks for getting the heating element shipped out.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I have a 36" electric smoker made by masterbuilt. The heating element has gone out and rather than tossing it out and spending the $2-300 on a new one I elected to order a part that the Masterbuilt website says it is in stock. What you don't find out until after you have placed your order is that you're going to have to be in communication with someone at their website every week until they ship your product. I am past the 3 week mark and my heating element still has not even been pulled off of the shelf. The only thing that customer service will tell me is that it can take up to 14 business days to ship, well today is day 13 and it hasn't moved. I will never buy another product from Masterbuilt, my experience with their support staff has been terrible, they repeat themselves as it if were completely scripted.

Dear Davis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sending over a private message to gather more information so we are able to assist.

Original review: June 2, 2022

Bought a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker from Lowe's in April of 2023, in the box I was shipped the wrong brackets, and the body was dented. I emailed Masterbuilt support and never got a response. After following up 3 times in that month of May, I finally got a rude response, to which they asked for me to review the manual and select the part from a "attached" manual, which they didn't attach... then told me to open another case, after asking for that again, and following up a day later that said open a new case. I've spent over a month trying to get resolution of my issue. Also worth mentioning, online support is only how Masterbuilt communicates, despite having a customer service number, which just directs you to the website. The bottom line is, if you want a mediocre smoker and poor support, I can fully vouch Masterbuilt delivers on that.

Dear Luis,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sending over a private message to gather further information so we are able to assist.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Recently received as a gift and the control panel does not work properly and never did. They no longer have this product and say no replacement parts. Less than one year old. Buy any other brand except from this company.

Hello Ray,

We are very sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. We will be sending you a private message so we are able to assist.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I put an incredible amount of research prior to purchasing an entry level electric smoker. Masterbuilt 30" seemed to be mentioned often in many articles and reviews. Alas, the perfect Father's Day present in June 2021. Initially, the product performed wonderfully, however after 6 batches of jerky, and a couple of briskets the seals round the door began to deteriorate. Hard to believe 185-190 degrees could do so much damage to a product built to withstand much more than that. I had high hopes for this smoker, even bought my father in law the same one.

I haven't been able to use this product in a month because the control panel suddenly stopped working and the unit would not heat. Tried several outlets, cleaning connections, even ordered a replacement control module (which took 3 weeks to arrive). Nothing. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere if you're considering an electric smoker. You will save the anger and disgust of prepping a gorgeous brisket only to that a product you cared for and maintained for under 4 months (just outside the 90 day warranty) let you down. Give your business to a company that takes pride in their products. I should have listened to the one star reviews...

Dear Tyler,

We are very sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. Masterbuilt products have a 1 year warranty. We will be sending you a private message to help begin your warranty claim.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

I bought my Masterbuilt 40" smoker about 2 years ago. It is my 5th and last one. I will never buy from this company again. I usually get about 3-5 years use before either the control panel or the heating element goes bad. Their customer service was very good when I bought my first one over 10 years ago. Now, to call what they have "customer service" is a misnomer. My unit will not heat and the water pan was leaking. I went online to their website to get their number and could not find it. It said the best (and only way) to contact them is filling out their online form. I then went web hunting and found their number. I called it and got an automated message that told me the only way to contact them is to go online and fill out their form.

What kind of company thinks they are going to stay in business with this kind of business model? So, I filled out their very comprehensive online form. After I submitted it, they told me to wait 5 business days (it was 7) before I could expect them to contact me. I guess they are busy losing customers like me. Their reply was generic and not very helpful. BTW - the reply was from Kamado Joe. I thought it was spam. They own them too. Same ** "customer service". My next smoker will be a Traeger or Camp Chef. Yes, they are more expensive but my research shows they are more reliable. Have have real customer service that is good and helpful. Save yourself the trouble and do the same. Do not buy a Masterbuilt smoker.

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for providing your feedback and bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. We will be sending you a private message, as we would love to make this right.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I purchased the propane/wood chip smoker online via Home Depot. Upon receipt of the product the packaging was badly damaged. Once opened it appear that the product itself was not damaged. During assembly it was discovered that the temperature gauge (stem) was cracked. Contacted the customer service by phone and was advised that I must contact them via their online site.

I did so on October 15, 2021 providing details of the issue and photos and received a confirmation that the issue was received and was provided with a reference number, Case #: **. It is now October 26, 2021 and still after 2 follow up emails I have not received a response. I have attempted twice to register the product online and both times I have received error messages stating that there is a system error and to try again. This is not what I expected from this company.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay with your claim and would be happy to assist you. We will be sending a private message so we can proceed.

Customer Support

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Updated on 10/27/2021: I have a problem with a relatively new electric MasterBuilt Smoker. I searched for a telephone number to contact customer support. I found one but when I called, the recording said that all customer support issues are now handled via their website. I got on their website, and filled out the requested information regarding my particular product and my specific issue. The response I got back is that they would get back to me within 5 business days. Really? That's not all. I got a canned response that said "we think it could be this part". So I should just order the repair part and hope that it fixes the problem. No technical support, no technical diagnosis, no circuit specifics, no nothing, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

I have been fooling with this issue since October 16, 2021. What in the world would ever give a company like MasterBuilt the idea that ZERO customer support is the way to go? I would make a suggestion to anyone considering buying anything from Masterbuilt, to not only do your due diligence research on the product, but certainly research their customer support for issues that most certainly will come after the sale. MasterBuilt has NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. ZERO, NADA ZILCH.

Original Review: I did my due diligence & researched electric smokers before I bought a MasterBuilt. I saw the negative reviews but rationalized then by thinking that mine would be the exception. I purchased it on sale on a Black Friday deal. Used it once in December, used it 3 times the next & once this year. This time I plugged the unit in, set the timer, set the temp, hit enter, popped the breaker. Tried a couple more times, same. Moved the smoker to the garage to try another set of electrical plugs, same. So a 2 year old smoker that I used max 5 times won’t perform? That’s a very poor quality product? I’ve read all the troubleshooting guides, how to replace this part & that, but that just sucks. I enjoyed it the few times I used it, but for the price I paid, the quality sucks.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our smoker. We are sorry to hear the unit is not functioning as expected. We will be sending you a private message so we are able to further assist.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

The worst possible customer service I have encountered. Sent an email, (because you can't call them), explain that the digital #'s on my controller on the smoker was starting to become unreadable. I got an email back about the temperature. Sent another email, got the same mumbo jumbo! Will never buy another Masterbuilt product!

Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear of your recent experience with Customer Service. We will be sending a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Updated on 09/01/2021: Masterbuilt now tells me they do not keep much parts for my electric smoker 20079015. The control panel protective cover is not available nor is the control panel assembly. So now the smoker is useless.

Original Review: Since Masterbuilt does not entertain phone calls anymore and require customers to email them for parts and questions, I have sent 2 emails already asking if a particular part is available. I have a digital electrical smoker Model 20079015. The control panel face is torn and wanted to know if it can be replaced or do I have to purchase the entire control panel assembly. Their website says they will respond in 5 business days. But its been 3 weeks. What is going on? And please do not use Covid as the excuse.

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay. We do recommend not submitting multiple claims or responses as this can delay our response time. We will send you a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Resolution response: Aug. 27, 2021

The part was delivered and I installed it. It works, but your customer service is still horrible and I would still not recommend buy directly from you.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Bought a smoker last month, finally got it on August the 9th. Got it all assembled and the internal temp probe was not working. Let them know via chat (the only way to talk to them) it was not working. I have contacted them three more times to try to get the part. Today the 25th they gave me a tracking number for the part. The catch is the label was made today. It has not left their warehouse yet. Don't buy directly from them.

Good Morning Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We will send a private message to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I purchased Model 20050813, which is a vertical propane smoker, and I only got three full uses out of the unit before it caught fire below the burner. It's been cleaned properly, but each time thereafter I go to start it, fire erupts below it, and because of their short connection to the propane tank, I fear the fire will catch the propane tank one of these times and cause it to explode. There appears to be a defect in the burner itself, which I reported to customer service. I sent in pics and described the problem, and they basically said I don't clean it frequently enough and I would have to buy a new burner. What the heck kind of service and product guarantee is that?!?! I plan to just toss the unit and buy an electric smoker from a different Manufacturer who stands by their product. Extremely disappointed!!!

Good Afternoon Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you experienced this issue and we will be sending a private message so we can further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: July 24, 2021

My sister owns a Masterbuilt smoker. She's had it for a number of years and it stopped working. She thought the Analog control failed. Well her smoker model (20070712) no longer exist so we can't find the part on the Masterbuilt site or a knockoff brand on another site. The issue is you can only communicate with Masterbuilt via their online support. In addition you must have registered your product which includes uploading a image of your receipt, model and serial number. Only after all of this can you then submit a "Contact Us" email. She still has the book and the smoker is at least 10 years old and there's no proof of registration. So, no registration means no email, which means no parts, which means, Lose Lose. How is it that there is no alternative for contacting a manufacturer? It appears she will have to replace the entire smoker for essentially the cord. The replacement won't be a Masterbuilt or their other product the Kamado Joe.

Good Morning Hillary,

Thank you for reviewing our product. We will send a private message to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: July 23, 2021

I ordered the electric smoker. It came damaged. There is a gash/dent on the side..Very unsightly. I contacted Masterbuilt and was emailed that the damage would not affect the performance. They will not replace it. I did not get an owner's manual..They refuse to send one. I emailed them I am very unhappy with the quality of service. I have a damaged smoker and no owner's manual. I regret this purchase and will tell friends and family not to use or buy Masterbuilt.

Dear Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. We will be sending a private message to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: June 17, 2021

I received the 230s for my birthday on 5/9/21. I unboxed it all and all the parts were there except for the temp gauge. I contacted support and was given a 1 month wait on the gauge. Case **. Still no gauge smoker. Unusable.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear this unit was missing the temperature gauge. We will be private messaging you for more information to further investigate.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I bought a Cabellas Masterbuilt electric smoker model 20071115 in September of 2019, to replace my last Masterbuilt Smoker I had for over 15 years. I have not used it much because I was at my lake house most of 2020 and winters in Chicago prevent usage during several of those months. I liked this smoker, so I bought the same one around June of 2020 for the lake house. On June 10, 2021, the one I bought in 2019 quit working - it needs a new controller. Masterbuilt discontinued this model and does not make parts for it - on a model I bought last year at Cabellas.

Customer service told me to look for the part online and it's not available. When I responded to their email with that information, they quit communicating with me. Based on them not supporting their products and other reviews about customer service stopping the communication, my next smoker will not be a Masterbuilt. I will make sure my friends and family get my reviews as well. I will also be contacting Cabellas to let them know they are buying from a vendor that does not support their products with their name on it. It reflects on if I will buy other products from Cabellas.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sending a private message for more information to further investigate this case.

Original review: May 3, 2021

This item worked ok at first then failed to generate sufficient heat to cook things in the expected time. Won't hold or recover heat, won't generate much smoke unless the temp setting is maxed out. I probably used it less than a dozen times before I noticed that it was failing. Performance just decreased until it's now nearly useless. It was a gift so I have no registration data and feel like I am just being ignored. I have made two requests for assistance and hear nothing.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in your support ticket. We will be sending you a private message so we can further assist you.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I bought my MB Electric Smokehouse about 7 yrs. ago. The wood chip tray finally failed. I ordered a new one and it didn’t fit. Sent it back and it took weeks to get a refund. Paid shipping twice! Customer service never even offered to send the correct part. Shouldn’t have had to pay for shipping the wrong part. Can no longer recommend Masterbuilt.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear of your recent experience and we will be happy to take a look into this. We will send a private response so we are able to further assist you.

CS

Original review: April 15, 2021

Bought the MWG600B in May of 2019, and it has worked well for about a year. I started it up the other day and was not getting pellets in the fire box. After investigating I found that the plate that prevents the auger motor from spinning had a weld on the side that had failed and had bent down over time I am assuming. This caused the wire to wrap around the motor, and was severed. I truly don’t understand why the motor would not be anchored more securely to prevent this. I have a cover for the grill and it is stored in my garage, so weather was not the cause of the failed weld.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and we would be happy to assist in troubleshooting this further. We will send a private message so we are able to proceed on your claim.

Customer Support

Original review: March 26, 2021

I placed an order for a Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill on March 23rd. After placing the order, I received a message to track the shipping on the shop app. I have been checking this for 3 days and I have no updates. I sent an email that I got from the site. That produced a auto reply that the address is no longer monitored. It recommended another email address. So far, no reply. A number is listed on the website. I called it and the recorded message just says to go to the website and then disconnects.

I have an event coming up that I need a grill for. I am in a situation that I do not know if I will have the grill and I cannot talk to someone to cancel the order. After I found this site and found the reviews being less than great, I am worried that I have been taken for my money. I can see that based on the other reviews that they will state they are sorry and private message me. I know in the review process, I do not have the ability to give updates on the status of my situation. We will see if this pans out.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in your order. We will be sending a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: March 16, 2021

The smoker just started tripping circuits, only support is online. Reach online support and they say to buy a new heating element. Did so, installed it and problem persists, re-engage support (via email only) and let them know it didn't work. Their response was, "Ok you need another part which we don't make anymore." When I responded with questions on why I was told to buy a part (+ shipping costs) they stop responding. There are other products which probably have a better lasting product with much better support out there, stay away from Masterbuilt unless you want to have the largest useless deck ornament in your neighborhood.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that the unit is not functioning as expected. We will be sending a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: March 2, 2021

I submitted a question online about whether an available part would fit my smoker. Included all information requested and included 2 pictures of old part. Got an automatic generated email with a case # that said they would respond in 5 business days. After 10 days NOTHING, NO RESPONSE. I called their customer service number and got a recording that all support is done online. Worst service ever. It was a simple fitment question, how can they take 2 weeks to answer a simple question. Very Bad.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and customer service. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in your current claim. We will be sending a private message so we are able to provide you with a resolution.

Customer Support

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Wow, Martin and William, I am going through the exact same thing. I purchased my Gravity Feed 560 in 12/2020 and got a cover to with it. After the first night I used it, I waited until the grill was cold to the touch and slipped the cover on. I knew there were likely embers left in the hopper, but that is the way this grill works so I didn't think much about it.. When I woke up the next morning the cover was burned/melted into the heat shields of the hopper. After looking at my brand new $500 grill I discovered the cause. Apparently, I was a little rough when adjusting the cover, and I had popped both the latches on the clean-out and the hopper lid letting oxygen back into the hopper and burning the remainder of the hopper (about three-quarters) of high-grade lump coal to burn in a very efficient and very hot way, leaving my grill unusable.

I thought to myself, well lesson learned, and moved on. I got a new cover and ordered the heat shield kit from the website kind of sight-unseen. They had a mediocre description, and no photo (at the time), but I thought the price was about right so I took a chance and ordered it. The kit came quickly and I was pleased... Until I got all of the parts out of the box and found that there were no heat-shields for either door included. I went back to the website and did another search and found that they had added a photo now, but nowhere on the site was the ability to purchase the doors so I decided to call customer service.

And there, is where my story converged with the last 2 reviews. With the exception that I have not been able to register my grill despite trying 3 different browsers, cutting the file sizes down as much as possible, it just keeps sending me error messages, which the website clearly says to ignore, so I went to the website and tried to open a ticket, but after a week without a response, I tried again, and again, and, well you get it. I would like to really love this grill, and I do, except for a few things. There are a couple of minor things that could easily over-come with a few dollars and a little effort, but then there is the connectivity issue (hint: if you have a modern WiFi router the grill won't connect to it without considerable effort, bummer) but hell, I was willing to even overlook that since the grill was such a revolutionary design and it worked really, really good the first, and only, time I used it.

After giving up on contacting, I have been able to use my grill going again by using fireplace seals and a little creativity, but I would really rather get the help I need to get it right because the high heat compromised the integrity of the lid. In my book, and maybe I am old school, there is no excuse for a company to not answer their phones, even if it means a long wait. And there is absolutely no excuse for the website to not work correctly, and on top of that, they were aware that the website was throwing errors on the registration page and is telling everyone to ignore it instead of spending the money to fix the site. I was truly willing to chalk this whole thing up to a learning experience until encountering the total lack of Customer Service. Had the hopper lid door been on the website for purchase this review would be reading a whole lot different.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We will be sending a private message so we are able to provide a resolution.

Customer Support

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

My smoker has an issue with tripping my ground fault when turned on. Used the smoker for almost 2 years and this started happening. Went to call support, could only do it online. I then had to register the smoker which I did but they required a picture of the receipt. All I want is a response from support and find out what needs to be replaced. The worst support experience ever.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that the smoker is not functioning as expected. We offer a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. We are sending a private message so we can further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

This is my 2nd Masterbuilt smoker, the first lasting about 7 years. I got this as a bday present and I didn’t open it right away. Fast forward 6 months later I figured I better try it. The first smoke with some salmon was fine. The next smoke was with a bigger batch of meat and we never even finished it. My smoker shut down with an error message after 22 hours of smoking and ruining my beef. I googled the error message and it came up that it was too cold outside. It wasn’t. All the meat had to dumped since it never got a good internal temp.

I shut everything off and thought I would try a pork loin a week later. Yah that didn’t happen because the error code never went away even though it was almost 60 degrees outside. It wouldn’t even start. I went to the masterbuilt website and saw that you can’t call anyone. Everything had to be done via email. What a joke! Someone emailed me the next day with some questions about the temp outside and what I used to clean the temp control button thing. I asked for someone to call me. They didn’t. They kept emailing.

Long story short. Never talked to anyone. They wanted me to take apart the power cord from the bottom of the unit. Sorry not in my job description and I don’t want to mess with wires. They told me I would have to take to back to the retailer I got it from or they could send me parts. I opted for parts but now they are backed up for over a month and considering I never talked to anyone how do they even know what parts I need. The whole company is a joke and I would never ever recommend this brand to anyone anymore! I am going to spend more and buy one made in the USA and hopefully get better quality and service.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We are sending a private message so we are able to provide you with a resolution.

Customer Support

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

My new grill was missing hardware, I have reached out to them and it took two weeks to get back to me, they needed more info which I sent back to the email that they sent me, and now I just received an email saying they don’t check that email and they want me to fill out another claim. 4 emails and still nothing. I just want the hardware that should have been with the grill. Terrible service.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our grill and we are sorry to hear that it was missing hardware. We will be sending a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

Purchased Gravity Feed 560 last December. Upon assembly a couple weeks ago I discovered my wiring assembly on the BBQ does not match what is in the assembly guide indicated. Guide is very unclear to begin with. Tried calling customer service weeks ago just to discover that they can not and/or will not accept calls for assistance but in fact direct you to their website. There, they force you to upload everything from receipts to photos of the serial number and anything to make it difficult to get them to even email you. Received 2 verifications that work tickets have been started but after 2 weeks...not a word. Without proper wiring my BBQ is useless. Can't even fire it up to season. It's totally non-operation and worse yet I gave my old BBQ to my neighbor so no BBQ or smoking meats for me. What a waste of $500. My advice...stay clear of Masterbuilt products.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

Updated on 01/27/2021: Still haven’t received any contact from customer service. My ticket number is **. I thought I should have received at least an email from someone acknowledging that there was a problem. Did Masterbuilt even respond to my original post on here?

Original review: Purchased 140 smoker in Nov 2020 used 3 times Controller will not turn main burner on. Contacted by website product is registered. Service ticket created with response for 5 bus days now been 3 weeks.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you claim is experiencing a delay. We are privately messaging you so we can further assist you.

Customer Support

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Masterbuilt 40” electric smoker worked great for 6 months. Now it won’t heat up. I ordered the Masterbuilt replacement element but still doesn’t work. Problem must be inside the sealed cabinet. We opened a case on the Masterbuilt website but have heard nothing. Really disappointed in the workmanship.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in response. We are sending a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Customer Support.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Digital controller just clicked after about 2 years. Wrote customer service to ideas- no response. Ended up ordering replacement based on Masterbuilt parts website and choosing compatible controller based on model. Plugs did not match despite part listed as proper. Wrote customer service- received acknowledgement and promise to get back to me- no response. Sent follow up email to customer service- no response.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses response

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a delay in response. We are sending you a private message so we are able to further assist you.

Masterbuilt Smokehouses Company Information