About Lumens

Lumens is an online shopping platform for lighting and decor. It offers more than 3,000 high-end products and has an easy-to-use online interface. The company sells a variety of modern pieces and designs. Lumens also offers excellent options for fans, storage and almost anything else you need in a room.

Pros

• Easy-to-reach customer service
  • High-end brands
  • Large variety

Cons

• Does not ship internationally
  • Products are pricey

Bottom Line

Lumens is a great option for high-end pieces of modern design to make your home your dream space. The company stocks more than 300 brands and has free shipping on orders over $75.

What is Lumens?

Lumens is an online shopping platform that offers more than 300 designer brands on its website. There are several different ways to find what you are looking for: You can search for a specific product using the search bar, use the tabs on its webpage to find the type of product you need or search by room. Searching by room is a great option if you are looking for design inspiration for different spaces in your home or items to pair with a specific decor piece.

Lumens costs

The cost of Lumens varies by product, but its pricing is fairly competitive for name-brand products. Lumens is an excellent choice if you are searching for ultra-stylish, high-end design pieces.

Prices start at around $200 and rise from there. The company has a sale page that lets you find deals on some products. Additionally, Lumens offers free shipping in the U.S. for orders of $75 or more, although some exceptions do apply.

Lumens FAQ

Who owns Lumens?
YDesign Group LLC owns Lumens.
Does Lumens ship everywhere?
No. Lumens only ships to the U.S. and Canada.
How fast does Lumens ship?
Shipping speed depends on the delivery service, but it typically takes between five and seven days.
Does Lumens have a store location?
Lumens is an online shopping platform only, but it does have a showroom and customer pickup site in Sacramento, California.

Is Lumens good?

Lumens is a great option for buying high-end pieces of modern design. It offers a huge selection of classy modern products for your home as well as some great resources and tips on design. Lumens’ “Shop by Room" feature can help customers design their dream space. The company can be reached via phone, chat or a form on their website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lumens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lumens?

Original review: March 11, 2022

Lumens.com and YLighting are the same company. I ordered a light fixture from YLighting in October 2021, and returned it because it was too large, in accordance with their policy. I noticed in Jan 2022 that I did not receive a credit. I called the company, they researched it and ultimately gave me a credit. In Feb. 2022 I ordered a pendant light from Lumens.com. My light arrived damaged.

I contacted the company via email, and was requested to send photos. I then received an email saying they would replace it. I decided that I just wanted to return it (which is in accordance with their policy) and want a refund. No response from them for several business days. I then called, and was sent a Return Authorization number, but was told it would take 3-5 business days to receive a mailing label, which is ridiculous. After 3 days I called, and was then told my damage had to be "approved", even though I had an RA, and that could take 10 business days. So basically, this company can send merchandise, get paid in full, and if it arrives broken, you are out the money for at least a month, IF in fact they ever send you a return label. Keep in mind, if I didn't call so many times, I wouldn't even know this. I am charging the transaction back on my credit card, and hopefully I will be done with it.

Lumens Company Information