Lighting Direct

Compare Lighting Stores

Research top Lighting Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They had a wide variety of lighting to choose from, they meet all your needs. They have simple lighting, all the way to fancy lighting, you will go home happy for sure. I have never had a problem with any lighting that I have gotten from them. They are very durable and sturdy, they last a lifetime. It is a good value for the product. You get what you pay for which in this case is a great product. The customer service here is great, they have a very friendly staff, they are very helpful and knowledgeable about their products.

There is a huge variety, I would be surprised if you didn't find what you were looking for. I like being able to have more than I am looking for to choose from. Product is durable, you get what you pay for. You shouldn't have any problems here. I would say the products are made to last for years or a lifetime. Most will expect the product to last, this is why they would go with this particular product. People want something that is going to last. Any questions you have, are easily answered quickly. The way it should be when you have questions on a potential purchase. I never have had issues with the customer service.

This company had a lot of options to choose from. It was hard making a final selection because I loved so many of their products. Already planning future purchases. I am a very satisfied with the durability of the product that I purchased. I feel like it will be something I can continue to use for a few years to come. You can't beat the value on these products. They are all fairly priced, amazing and diverse aesthetic, and I get many many compliments on my new lighting. Customer service is always top notch. I always leave satisfied with my purchase and I feel like the sales associates really care about my happiness.

There was a very good variety of options! Something for everyone! I enjoyed looking at all the options available to me. Great experience. The durability seems to be great! We're rough on our things but so far so good! Great products! Very strong products! We need durability in our house so hopefully it lasts. Everything is amazingly priced! The quality and durability seem to be great for the prices of everything! There's also something for every budget! Excellent customer service. They can help find you a great product for your budget! Very friendly and they seem to know what they're doing!

They had so many options to fit my needs. Different fixtures depending on the type of mood I wanted to create and needed. They had different lighting options based on my needs, room to room. They were very professional and listened to my needs. I purchased all my lights from them over a year ago and have used them constantly. They still look great and function perfectly. People compliment them and often ask where I got them. I shopped around at several places to see what others had to offer regarding styles but also price. They were the best though among options and what I paid for them. Awesome. I had a question for them after the installation and I talked to a real person, who had all my information in front of them. All my questions were answered on the first call, and they even followed up with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lighting Direct?

What I really love about Lighting Direct is that they have high-quality products that fit my family's needs and offer a great wide variety of products and services. I really believe that Lighting Direct has highly durable products that are better name brands at a really great price. They offer awesome new brands as well. The value of Lighting Direct is beyond what you can imagine. Their products are the highest quality and they have a very helpful website to find your needs. The customer service of Lighting Direct are very knowledgeable and helpful. They are always kind and willing to help if you every have a question or concern.

They are a variety of lighting sources and they are both attractive and functional and are great additions to both my living room and kitchen. Product is very durable and is easy to assemble and put in my home. It is a great functional piece and I have had no issues with it. It is very durable and is constructed in a very high quality manner. I was able to get this product at a great overall value and feel that it is worth a lot more than what I purchased it from. It is a great overall value and the price point was exceptional. I have only had to contact customer service once because something was missing from my box. They immediately sent the missing piece to me and shipping was fast and free. The CSR was very helpful and was very nice and apologetic for the missing piece.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

LightingDirect.com is an online lighting retailer that offers a wide variety of lighting fixtures and styles. It is part of the Build.com Network, a group of stores dedicated to home improvement.

• The Build.com Network: Because Lighting Direct is part of the Build.com Network, consumers who create an account with Lighting Direct can use their account to order from any store in the network.
  • Coupons and sales: Lighting Direct lists available coupons for some of the products they sell as well as rotating sales.
  • Social media presence: With active Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook accounts, Lighting Direct and Build.com post home improvement tips and decoration ideas for consumers looking for inspiration.
  • Rewards program: Consumers can enroll in the Build.com rewards program that allows them to earn points for discounts on all stores in the Build.com network.
  • Tax-free and no restocking fee: Lighting Direct does not charge sales tax, nor does it charge a restocking fee for returned items.
  • Best for LightingDirect.com is best for consumers who want to find deals in the Build.com network.

Compare Lighting Stores