3.9/5 (265 ratings)

About LGI Homes

LGI Homes is a new home builder that builds homes and communities in more than 20 states across the country. It purchases, plans and develops land for its new communities and puts streamlined practices into place to cut costs and speed up the homebuying and building processes.

Pros

• Hires expert builders
  • Uses high-quality materials
  • Dozens of homes and floor plans

Cons

• Limited upgrade options
  • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

LGI Homes is a leader in the home construction industry. It creates luxury homes in vibrant communities in states all across the U.S.

LGI Homes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LGI Homes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LGI Homes?

Original review: May 10, 2022

I dealt with Rick and he lied. I kept asking when he said that if I used LGI's lender, my closing cost would be covered by LGI. But that was completely false because the $1,000 that I put towards escrow did not go towards my down payment, it went towards closing cost. So in fact, they paid all but $1,000 of the closing cost. He never even apologized for giving me false information. He was just very defensive and he was rude about it. But Luke was great. He told me that he had to go by what was in the contract. He was the one who let me know pretty well into it.

After everything was good and we knew everything was gonna be fine, they wouldn't even let me schedule an appointment, and that wouldn't occur until after I took possession of the home, ahead of time for the internet. Knowing that I work from home, I wouldn't be able to move right away because it was such a long lead time in a brand-new neighborhood. Rick said that it would be fine but I found out three weeks into it that he didn't approve it. Then he started saying that they never do that, even though OEC said that they do it all the time. I told him I was frustrated and at that point, Rick started yelling at me. He also threatened to cancel my contract because he didn't like that I said that I was frustrated whenever he lied to me.

Rick is the biggest problem that LGI has. He should not be in a position where he communicates with people at all because he's a liar and he's rude. But everybody else has been great, like Philip and Christian. Once I was here, Philip handled all of the loan stuff, and he was extremely professional. That was a great experience. Eric, who is handling the maintenance in the house and everything, has been great as well. I like the neighborhood and the house. They've been really good at getting out here and taking care of what needed to be taken care of, like the air conditioning and the plumbing. I had some major problems the first couple of days I moved in but because they handled it, it didn't continue to be a big problem.

I was able to close within 30 days. But when I moved into the house, it wasn't ready because LGI waits until the day of closing to come in and do any kind of punch list or repairs. I had the house inspected and they couldn't check the air conditioning because of the temperature that day. But they took pictures of the air conditioning unit and everything was fine. After I got moved in and the air conditioner didn't work, they went up there and it was all torn apart. Somebody knew it wasn't working and let me move into the house with it not working. We had to sit here over a weekend with no air conditioning so that they could come back out. It was a major repair. There was a hole in a line in the wall. But the techs did a great job and they did it right away. Ultimately, I had to replace the entire unit outside because it went bad from having been left leaking and turned on.

At the end of the day, only having to pay $1,000 of the closing cost was a pretty good deal, especially with the way the market is right now. But the craftsmanship of the house is kind of poor. The texture in the wall looks so bad in so many places. There are so many things that I have to fix because LGI is not taking the time to do what they are doing. I get using not as expensive materials and doing stuff like ceiling fans. But if you're gonna pay somebody to come in and texture the walls, make sure they're doing a good job. If you're gonna be doing the baseboards and if something's broken or cracked, don't just fill it full of putty. This is a brand-new house, so they should replace the board.

LGI Homes response

Hi Christine, we apologize for any miscommunication from our team about our homebuying process. However, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with the other members of our team and that you are enjoying your home and community. We take pride in our construction, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty on our homes. Please submit a warranty claim for any item you'd like addressed by our construction team to our warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve our process. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Everything was good from application to closing. It all went smoothly. We like the LGI house. It's nice. A couple of little things here and there, but nothing's perfect. One of the laminate floors had a chip on it. They came to replace it, but they made it worse because they're peeling up so I need to get in contact with them. I also want to get the AC checked out because it gets hot in the master bedroom.

LGI Homes response

Hi Mario, we are happy to hear you had a smooth buying process! We take pride in our construction, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty. Please submit any items you'd like addressed by our construction team to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Thank you!

Original review: May 8, 2022

Picking the house was irritating. When we looked at the houses the first time, we liked a house because it has a backyard backed up to the woods. But unfortunately, somebody put money on it. We ended up going with another house. We were kind of in the middle of the process and the first house we liked became for sale again but it wasn't offered to us. We had to do our own due diligence and I found out that it was available again. But by the time I got to ask about it, the mortgage rates have gone up. We weren't able to get the house that we actually wanted. I’m sure there was a couple of day window there where it could have worked out, but everybody else dropped the ball. Other than that, the signing was pretty simple and I didn't have to negotiate the price. It was a quicker move-in, too.

As far as working with LGI, I didn't specifically like our loan officer. She was rude to my wife quite a few times. She might not have been trying to be, but she just came off rather rude. And we never heard from the supervisor, Bobbi, at all. My Realtor tried to reach out to her a couple of times and she didn’t respond to her either. Mark was great when we dealt with him, though, but we never talked to him again.

I’m happy that I live in the house but there were a lot of headaches that could have been avoided. We had a cracked mirror and they had to repaint the house a couple of times before we moved in. But the color was really bad in the house, so we repainted the whole house anyway. Then, our water heater was not working properly so it was just replaced. Also, one of the planks on our wood floor is not all the way down and they're coming out at the end of the month to replace that.

LGI Homes response

Hi Joshua, we are sorry to hear that you didn't have a smooth experience selecting a floor plan, but we are happy to hear you are moved in to your new home now. We appreciate your feedback about our team, and we will be investigating further to provide additional training. We are also happy to hear you have had all items addressed by our construction team. We are proud to offer an industry-leading warranty - please submit any other items you'd like addressed within to your home to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2022

The rep was very friendly, thorough, and like a one-stop-shop place. He told us we had the option of working with an agent. But we opted not to just so we could get into the home. There weren't that many left. And they took care of everything, our mortgage, title, escrow. Also, he seemed trustworthy. My husband ended up taking him out to lunch. Even after spending an hour with him, he said, "If you want to think about it, you can come back tomorrow or next week. I'm here." So, no pressure, but we ended up going in contract that day.

My husband has been out to the home several times, and he has been impressed. We've had contractors out there, landscapers out there, and they've all said, "What a great build." We've had people up in the attic kind of doing their own walkthrough. And I liked the builder when he did a walkthrough with our friend. He was very thorough and cordial. We had some discussions about the electrical. And to ease us, he said, "You know what? Before we close, I'll have my electrical guy come and check all the outlets," which was great. It was our loan officer that answered most of our questions. She facilitated all the escrow and title. Everything was communicated through our lender. I would work with LGI Homes again.

LGI Homes response

Hi Heather, we are happy to hear you had a streamlined homebuying experience with us! Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you for choosing LGI Homes!

Original review: May 6, 2022

LGI Homes has a good starter home for anyone looking to start a house. Working with them was good as well as the quality of the build.

LGI Homes response

Hi Brandon, we are happy to hear you are satisfied with the quality of your home! Congratulations, we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: May 5, 2022

On August 31, 2020, I bought a house from LGI Homes located at **, which had the following construction defects that needed to be fixed under the LGI Homes warranty. I submitted a request for these repairs, but only two of them were fixed. They already closed the requests, even though, I’m still waiting for the kitchen floor and the carpet repairs. I have been trying to get in contact via text, phone call, and email with the manager and his manager who were in charge of the construction, but I have been ignored.

LGI Homes response

Hi Iris, we apologize for any lack of communication from our team, as this is not the typical experience with LGI Homes. We have sent your information to our management team, and someone will be following up shortly. We appreciate your patience as our team works through your warranty claims. Thank you.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Steve was the sales rep we had an appointment with and he seemed like he was out for our best interest. He let us know about the benefits of as far as lending and going through their lender or their preferred lender. We liked his personality and his care for what we wanted. That was why we decided to hang on and wait for this new build. As far as what we were looking at at the time, the houses that we were looking at already needed stuff. The roof needed be done. They already had people that lived there. The walls had to be painted. It was a choice between things that already had to be fixed versus getting into a new build, which was only $40,000, $50,000 more and not having to have that hassle of needing something right away. The builders have a structural warranty so that was a huge benefit. It just seemed all around that the benefits were much better going with a new build than a home that's already been built.

My wife and I have two kids and we have another kid on the way. We wanted a four-bedroom house. For the one we chose, we liked the floor plan and the way it was set up. There was a living room, kitchen, and downstairs area, which was nice. We got a big backyard, a nice big hallway, and a downstairs bathroom. All that's upstairs is just our rooms and our bathrooms. We always do a lot of family get-togethers. There’s no reason why everyone needs to be upstairs when everything is downstairs for everybody.

The process on the whole went really smoothly. The experience overall with Steve was awesome the whole time that we were waiting and he was reaching out with updates. He informed me, “Hey, this is what they're gonna want when you come and do your closing, or when you’re gonna be doing your prequal." He let me know so everything was really smooth sailing. There were a few issues with the flooring but LGI is already taking care of that. Steve went above and beyond for us as far as making sure that we understood what was going on and the benefits of going through them.

LGI Homes response

Hi Joshua, we are happy to hear your homebuying process went smoothly with Steve as your New Home Consultant! Congratulations on becoming a homeowner, we hope you have many more family get-togethers in your brand-new home!

Original review: May 4, 2022

The application was an easy process. We just waited 30 days for the loan to be processed. They were pretty helpful and they gave me a heads up on what I needed and the information they needed me to provide them with. The home was a move-in ready. I didn't have to wait six months to get the home built. But there are some things I disliked with the home. Our staircase going up was narrow. I had to have the builder look at it and see if he could figure it out. He was dumbfounded too and he had to scrape off the walls in order to get the thing up there. Other than that, everything went well.

LGI Homes response

Hi Misty, we appreciate your feedback as we are always striving to improve. We are happy you are satisfied with your homebuying process. Congratulations on your new home, we hope your enjoy it for years to come!

Original review: May 3, 2022

The reps were reputable people. The communication was okay but I didn't like the idea of having to constantly check my email because I'm busy too. Outside of that, everything I asked was answered.

LGI Homes response

Hi Michelle, we are happy to hear all your questions were answered during your homebuying process. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving to improve. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: May 2, 2022

They responded immediately and the rep was really nice. I love the layout and color of the house. The quality is nice.

LGI Homes response

Hi Elma, thank you for the review! Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: May 1, 2022

My rep was very responsive. He provided great customer service. The process was great and the house looks pretty decent. The community has a decent amount of amenities as well.

LGI Homes response

Hi Romin, we are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with LGI Homes. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Original review: April 30, 2022

Manny, the rep from LGI, was quick on the responses. The quality of the build could have been better though. There were some mistakes right away. When I first used the garage door, it didn't work but that got fixed within three days. Then, some of the light switches weren't calibrated properly. You'd have to have the entryway light on in order to turn the garage door light on and off. But they were just some minor stuff. Living in my new home is great. It's only a house full of six people, so it's nice to have peace and quiet.

LGI Homes response

Hi Jason, we are happy to hear our team could get your items addressed quickly. We believe in the quality of our homes, which is why we offer an industry-leading warranty. If you have any other items you'd like addressed by our construction team, please submit them to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: April 29, 2022

Everything was smooth and we had clear communication during the purchase process with LGI. Anytime I had a question, they were able to appease me. If they didn’t know the answer, they pointed me in the right direction. We’re still moving and hopefully, today is the last day. The hot water heater had to be replaced so that was the first seven days of calling and having to request someone out. But LGI responded quickly.

I called the plumber three times. The first day, the builder was able to get someone over the same day. He asked someone to come out because the water wasn’t hot and on the same day, I closed. Somebody came over and adjusted something, and it still wasn’t hot later on that day. So, I called the next day. Somebody came out the following day. We had to keep calling three times and it was inconvenient as far as scheduling. Still, someone came out the next day. My husband told them that the water heater just needs to be replaced because they replaced the thermostat and the other thing that blew out a couple of times. It’s still lukewarm in my hallway bathroom and master’s room. It would get hot after they changed the thermostat but it wouldn’t stay hot for long. But now, it’s hot. So, it’s working perfectly.

LGI Homes response

Hi Tiffany, first, congratulations on becoming a homeowner! We take pride in our customer service and are glad to hear you had a smooth homebuying process. We are also happy to hear our team responded quickly about your water heater. If you have any items that you'd like addressed by our construction team, please submit them to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Thank you!

Original review: April 28, 2022

The build is of good quality. Jordan, the rep, was good at communication. He sold it well to us on the tour. We ended up not getting new carpet and it didn’t look very good. But after talking to Jordan, the manager of the construction site came in and ended up getting us new carpet. So, it was taken care of. I'm satisfied with the amenities and I’m comfortable with the community. It's been a smooth experience with LGI.

LGI Homes response

Hi Mackenzie, we are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with your New Home Consultant and that you are loving your home! Congratulations on becoming a homeowner, we hope you enjoy living at your community for years to come!

Original review: April 27, 2022

Everything was great with LGI but the lender was awful. She was unprofessional and didn't communicate well. The process was delayed because of things that she didn't supply and she didn't tell us what was going on. We had a closing date and she didn’t tell us that we would not be closing on that day. She was terrible. But everyone else was super awesome. The quality of the build is amazing and the size is perfect. The bathroom is literally the length of the living room. Thus far, everything’s been wonderful. Although we had trouble with the lender, I knew what I had to do and when I spoke with her manager, she stepped in and took over.

LGI Homes response

Hi Takeshia, we are happy to hear your situation was addressed by management and the problem was solved. We take pride in the quality of our construction and are glad that you love your home! Congratulations, we hope you enjoy your home for years to come.

Original review: April 26, 2022

We toured the house and liked it. The reps were all very nice. The community is good. We met our neighbors and we liked them.

LGI Homes response

Hi Diana, congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Original review: April 25, 2022

Purchasing the home was very smooth and easy. LGI made it very simplistic. Also, they were more fair on per square footage in this area. I like the foyer into the entranceway of the house, the split of having the option of a shower in the master bedroom and then the bathtub in the guest's room, the backyard patio, and the basic open-floor concept of the kitchen and living room. But I was trying to get in contact with both lines for the home because I'm curious as to why they don't have blinds installed with the home if they already had one of the windows with blinds on.

LGI Homes response

Hi Raymond, we are happy to hear you enjoyed our simplified homebuying process and that you are loving the layout of your home! If you have any questions about the interior of your home, please submit a warranty claim via our online portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com so that our construction team can address them. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: April 24, 2022

LGI offered a lot of great things and they helped us financially. They met every single one of our little standards that we had. The rep we worked with was great. He answered all of our questions. He was very thorough with everything. When my husband and I were debating on his team, he said, “You know what, let me give you some space.” He actually stepped away to let us discuss further and in private. So he was very respectful. It's a very beautiful home. It’s so much easier being able to be you inside your own house, and I love it.

LGI Homes response

Hi Alicia, we are very happy to hear you had a great experience with your New Home Consultant and you were able to get all your questions answered. We take pride in our customer service and strive to make sure our customers have smooth homebuying process. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you love it for years to come.

Original review: April 23, 2022

Ryan was very helpful. He helped us throughout the process. Closing was good. LGI was very accessible and knowledgeable. So they kept the process pretty easy. It was also very quick. There was no delay for any reason. So it was nice. But we got a complaint from the internet guy. They run coaxial cable, and apparently, no one runs coaxial anymore. But other than that, the home has been good.

LGI Homes response

Hi Alexander, we are happy to hear you had a great experience with your New Home Consultant! If any items arise, please submit a warranty claim via our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: April 22, 2022

We worked with Michael at LGI and he was pleasant to deal with. He wasn't pushy. He let his product sell itself and he had no problem selling it at all. Also, they were able to give me the best deal available. They did everything possible to make sure that it happened and that we were able to get into the home in a reasonable amount of time. They did a fabulous job. We're all moved in now and we were able to have solar panels put in on top of just getting a brand new home. We didn't expect to be able to do that. We're sitting here and we are delighted.

LGI Homes response

Hi Ronald, we appreciate your review and are happy to hear you had an amazing homebuying experience with your New Home Consultant, Michael! Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: April 21, 2022

They had three houses available, we looked at two of them, and then, within 30 minutes, we put an offer down. Then we were contacted every Thursday going forward while working with the loan process to get approved. The purchase went smooth and we've moved in now. The quality of the home is good but there's a few things that need working on, and they're working on the requests right now. There's an outlet that you can't plug anything into. There's a gap in the garage. There's even carpet that wasn't put in properly in my office room. So we are waiting for that to get done. But the community is nice. It's close to where I need to work and it seems like everyone that's moving in there is pretty friendly or is safe to live nearby.

LGI Homes response

Hi Orrin, we are happy to hear you had a smooth homebuying experience with LGI Homes! Congratulations on becoming a homeowner, we hope you enjoy your home for years to come.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I had pretty positive treatment from LGI and they were very communicative. They made time and anytime I had questions, they were very happy to answer. They're very open to people like me that buy their first home.

LGI Homes response

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. Congratulations on becoming a homeowner!

Original review: April 8, 2022

There was no proper communication from day one, including the sales agent. Everyone didn't communicate well. When we tried to communicate, they never responded back, including the manager. Also, they didn't give proper enough time between the orientation and the closing. It was just one and half hour gap that they gave between the orientation and the closing. Every time the manager threatens me by saying, "Do you want the house or not?" They said, "We cannot change the closing date." They also said clearly, "It's up to you. We have a lot of buyers. Other buyers are waiting." The sales agent and the manager threatened me a lot of times. I asked a million times about the closing date and they never disclosed the closing date. They would say roughly sometime end of this month.

When we did the house inspection, a lot of items didn't do properly. They said they would fix it later. I don't mind going for closing, but since I have a very bad experience with LGI, I need that on paper. But they told me that they were not going to put that on paper. They also said, "If we don't fix it, maybe you can just open the case on the LGI website and they'll take care of it." The construction manager was the only one who helped me a little bit. But the rest of them were not good. This was not just me. Even my friend had this very bad experience and he backed out completely. He didn't buy the house.

LGI Homes response

Hi Viswal, we are sorry to hear about your homebuying experience. We expect our team to provide exceptional customer service and are disappointed to hear about the communication you received from your New Home Consultant and Sales Manager. We appreciate your feedback and will be investigating your situation further in order to provide better training to our team. If you have any outstanding warranty items you'd like addressed, please submit a claim to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Thank you.

Original review: April 7, 2022

My agent, Aaron, was professional and considerate. Working with him was great. The quality of the build is very good.

LGI Homes response

Hi Wenbin, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with your New Home Consultant, Aaron. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: April 6, 2022

LGI Homes aren't move-in ready. They're just new builds. We've done a lot of cleaning since the construction crews did the final walkthrough with the construction manager, Ethan. I've been in the construction industry before, so knew what to expect. We had the carpets shampooed before we moved in. We also scheduled an air duct cleaning as well because there's quite a gunk in the air ducts. Other than the cleanliness factor, we haven't really had many issues. There was a small issue with the garage door that wouldn't close yesterday, but I was able to get that taken care of.

One thing I'd also recommend to anybody that's never seen a new build before is to have a third party inspection done because there's a lot of little stuff that would have taken me a while to catch. I just paid a home inspector $450 to go in there and go through the whole house. But most of the stuff that the home inspector caught was mostly cosmetic and the construction crew did a great job of taking care of all that.

There are a lot of hoops you got to jump through with the underwriter. It's a long process and that was more difficult than dealing with the LGI themselves because we ended up bringing our lender to the table. At one point, I thought we were told that the house had concrete fiberboard and it's actually just OSB. So, that was a communication issue. Other than that, everything's up to code with the home. Craftsmanship is not poor by any means. There were just some little things that I would have done differently, but I'm picky when it comes to drywall, insulation and construction. Overall, it's a fair quality home for the price.

LGI Homes response

Hi Aaron, we are happy to hear you are satisfied with your home's quality! We take pride in our construction process and our homes go through several third-party inspections. We believe in the quality of our builds, which is why we offer an industry leading warranty on our homes. If you need any items addressed by our construction team, please submit a claim to our online warranty portal at lgihomes.corrigo.com. Congratulations on your new home and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Original review: April 5, 2022

I had a really good experience with the rep. We can reach him and he's very flexible with the time. He also gives really good information ahead. And he's very helpful. LGI is a good business.

LGI Homes response

Hi Sunil, thank you for the review. We are so happy that you had a great experience with your New Home Consultant! Congratulations on your new home.

Original review: April 4, 2022

The quality of the build is good. But it could have been a different material. For the flooring, instead of vinyl sheet, something like vinyl plank or a hardwood could make it more appealing to the buyers. Also, the carpet needs replacement. Other than that, for the price point, the home is reasonably good. On the PR side of things, everything is great.

LGI Homes response

Hi Krishnamurthy, we appreciate your feedback about your home. While we do not provide the ability to customize items in your home, it allows us to make the dream of homeownership possible to our customers cost-effective and at a shorter timeline than other builders. Congratulations on your new home, we hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Original review: April 3, 2022

The process was simple and easy, but with the demand in the market, there's nothing we could say on anything. Even as simple as when I wanted to change the closing time from 4 o'clock to 3 o'clock, they said, “No, because we have too many closings.” Whatever timelines the builders put in, there was no flexibility. It was not monetary flexibility or negotiations. The discussions went like, “Okay, if you want to do it right now, do it. Otherwise, you may not be able to close that.” The quality of the home is good, so I'm real impressed. There's no question there. There were a few items that were not completed before closing, but those are very small items. Those were listed in the process, and they're taking care of it. I will highly recommend LGI.

The closing cost consideration and taking care of some of the costs was good. But at the same time, the overall interest rate has been higher compared to the market, so I tried to get that negotiated. However, there was some confusion within the lender. The rep felt that he needed some more details, and there was some communication gap there. I wanted a better rate, but I did not end up getting anything worked out. He spoke to me after two weeks asking about the competitive quotes, and by that time, the rates have increased in the market, so I was not able to really act and get benefited. The rates were almost up by 0.5% compared to what I was getting outside.

LGI Homes response

Hi Srinivasa, we are happy to hear you were impressed by the quality of your home and that the homebuying process was simple and easy! We appreciate your feedback regarding communication with our team, as we are always striving to improve. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: April 2, 2022

It was very convenient. The LGI reps were very flexible and worked around our schedule. We were comfortable with them, and the quality of the build is pretty minimal but okay.

LGI Homes response

Hi Oksana, we are happy to hear you had a great homebuying experience with your LGI Homes' team! We appreciate your feedback as we are always striving to improve. Congratulations on your new home!

Original review: April 1, 2022

We saw the house and went for it. It was already ready, so there was not too much of communication needed back and forth between the process. We had a home inspection done, and the reports came out fine. There were some issues that were encountered, but overall, it was okay. The only thing I would definitely suggest is having grass either on the front yard or the backyard. That would be a good addition to be done for homeowners, and it's something that should be taken care of from the builder itself. Overall, the experience was fantastic, especially since LGI had their own lenders that we could work with. That eased out the process of getting the financing done. If I look back though, the interest rate that was offered from the lender was on the higher side, which is something that should be definitely looked into.

LGI Homes response

Hi Nikhil, we are happy to hear you had a quick and smooth homebuying experience with LGI Homes! We appreciate your feedback regarding the home and the financing process, as we are always striving to improve. Congratulations on your new home!

LGI Homes Company Information