Call toll free
4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Family-owned since 1979, Kitchen Magic is a kitchen remodeling company that offers complete kitchen remodeling from cabinet refacing services to installing completely new countertops. Kitchen Magic also offers a slew of other products and services including tile flooring, cabinet lighting, various storage options and more. To get started, contact Kitchen Magic for a free estimate.

Kitchen Magic Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

42 Kitchen Magic Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I looked at some other options and Kitchen Magic had good reviews because of their lifetime warranty. The sales rep was informative, responsive and good. Everybody was great with the person who took the measurements and the crew itself. They refaced the entire kitchen and put a new countertop. However, there were quality problems. A number of doors had to be replaced because they passed quality check and they were not supposed to. Then, one or two were damaged in shipping. So, we had a number of orders and reorders, and the project was not completed on time. They added at least a week.

One of the number of reasons we chose Kitchen Magic is the promise to have someone who supervises the entire project in the timeline and makes sure everything is in place but that did not happen. The project manager was not there. I didn’t expect her to be here physically but she was not following up nor calling to find out what was going on. She didn’t even have to apologize for the problems. A couple of times, it took a number of calls and voice messages to get her to respond to questions but at the same time, she was very good and prompt in payments. They didn’t just say that they just got aware of the problems and that they were going to take of them. Even that simple call did not take place.

On the other hand, the other people that filled the crew were very good all the way from the quality of work and how much they really cared. So, they deserve kudos for that and thus far, we’re very happy with the result. We’ve had it for a few months and people that see it like it so, that part met expectations. They had to come back and redo some work because the counter people, which is another contractor, got creative in how to install it. So, I had to bring someone back to take it off and cut it properly.

Hello Mr. Barkai,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. In your case there were some challenges with a few doors not being caught during quality control checks. We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay this caused. We work hard to expedite things as quickly as possible when we experience any error and solve them ASAP. We are glad you are pleased with your kitchen project and we thank you for your business!

Cindy Purcell

Get expert buying tips about Kitchen Remodeling Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Kitchen Magic repainted my cooking cabinets, did the countertop and built a custom cabinet around my double oven. The guy who did the estimate had to come around 8 o'clock after my kid went to bed but he didn't disrupt that. He worked around our schedule and I appreciated that. He was also very friendly and gave us all the information we needed. He gave his own feedback on what other people do to make sure that it's something that looks good afterwards. He was delightful and was absolutely perfect.

Then, the installers were just as friendly, even with my two dogs. The same guy came every day which was comforting 'cause I know who they are then. When I had to call back and had a couple of things fixed, it put right away on my schedule. We redid the floors and put hardwood in which made it look even nicer. The first guy came back to finish one of the cabinets after we had put the floors in, took a picture of it and he was really proud of himself. The remodel was exceptionally beautiful and was 100% perfect.

Hello Ms. Rosario,

Thank your for your review and your business. Just to clarify, refacing is the process we specialize in and what we did for you. Painting is not our specialty so I am sure that you meant to state refacing here. As you shared, we added a custom cabinet around your double oven as well as the refacing of your existing kitchen cabinets and new counters. We are not limited to just refacing your existing cabinets but in many cases we customize further by adding new cabinets for our projects. I am so pleased you are happy with your the outcome. Enjoy!

Sincerely, Cindy Purcell

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I was trying to redo my kitchen, and I reached out to several different entities and got quotes. I liked the salesman from Kitchen Magic a lot. He was a good guy and he was the one person that I reached out to. They came out to our house and gave ideas so they got a better understanding of what was gonna be involved. That was a nice personal touch. It was more expensive than the other ones, but I wanted to give the guy my business and wanted it done right. The only issue was the timing of getting it done. Once they take off the countertops and the sink, I am without a kitchen. If that time gets extended, it's not easy to live without a kitchen, a sink and running water. There was a delay, and not having that coordinated to be done within a couple of days was hard. It was basically eating out and not being able to do dishes for 10 days. Still, the quality of their work was great.

Hello Lucas McArdle :)

Thank you for your candid review. Certainly our intention is that every part of every installation falls into place without much delay and runs smoothly. Sometimes things do occur (as with any home improvement) and when that happens our staff (gnomes) work diligently to reduce as much disruption and inconvenience as possible. Thank you for being understanding of everything throughout the process. In the end, I (we) are happy that you are glad that you chose Kitchen Magic over other companies out there and that we accomplished what you wanted for your kitchen. Thank you for your patronage and enjoy your kitchen!

Sincerely, Cindy Purcell

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We do about everything through Costco like our grocery shopping and our vacations. We were doing a kitchen renovation and when we saw that they had countertops, we wanted to purchase already. The sales guy came out and I liked what he got. He sold us on the quartz and it was a good experience all around. You can tell he took really good pride in what he was saying. He made the buying process super simple and we didn’t feel pressured. It wasn’t like super "salesly", like the car salesman, so everything was really cool.

The installation guys were totally cool and they were the sweetest people. They installed the countertop promptly, and they were supposed to install the sink the same day they did the counters, naturally. But they brought the wrong sink, and they had to come back with the right one. They corrected their mistake, but we had already gone 10 days without our kitchen sink, and that was like torture. Then they came back with the right sink but they said it had to sit a full day, so it would settle. The plumber would have come the following day after that, but they were unavailable. So, we didn’t get the sink until three days after the countertop had already been installed.

We've remodeled the whole kitchen and everything was great. They raised our counter height a bit so we’d be able to get our new floors and appliances in really easily. All of the contractors that came were super sweet and they cleaned up really well. They left everything better than they found it and they were wonderful. We love our Kitchen Magic countertop.

Ms. Shaw,

Thank you for sharing your experience here and we are very happy that you are so pleased with your kitchen project! Our goal is to complete each installation without any challenges, however sometimes they do occur. When they do I can attest to our team doing everything to expedite the final installation, to avoid as much disruption as possible.

I apologize for the delay you experienced, however we are happy that you are so thrilled with the completed results. Enjoy your new kitchen!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

We were looking to redo our kitchen and when we looked into a Kitchen Magic brochure from Costco, we saw kitchens in there that we liked. The rep worked with us and gave us some options. They also do refacing and they could have refaced the cabinets, but we'd rather have new cabinets than go with that. We got cabinets and countertops, and they had a carpenter who pulled up the cabinets and then someone else came to put the countertops in. Then someone else came to put the tile behind the countertops. I was pleased with all their personnel. I had a good rapport with the person who did the cabinet and he did a good job. He took pride in his work. Kitchen Magic does great work at a reasonable price.

Hello Wayne Nance,
Thank you for taking your time to post your happy review :). It is nice to hear how satisfied you are with our work and that your kitchen project was completed to your full satisfaction. Should you need any assistance in the future, please give us a call, we are happy to support and stand behind our services. Enjoy your new kitchen!

T

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Magic?

Original review: June 27, 2019

Hired and signed contract on March 27 2019. Started project on May 7 2019 to reface cabinets, new backsplash and countertop. Cabinets were completed May 10 to find out the measurements we were wrong so they had to do a teardown. That didn’t happen for 6 weeks! Tile man came did a horrible job (have video) put on backsplash in two hours a complete disaster. Not only did the guy measuring measure wrong but had wrong color of tile!

I have accommodated this company in every way, shape and form letting both the guys for tile and cabinets come at 630 am and leave at 1030 pm at night! Today 7 weeks later no faucet, no appliances because I had to keep holding them off until they finished back splash! Today plumber was coming between hours of 8am and 10am. He is a no show! Called Kitchen Magic. They put me on hold for 26 minutes to tell me they don’t know where he is!! And they don’t know if he is even on schedule for today! Been waiting for company to call me back. It’s been 45 minutes and no return call! I have documentation of everything and videos of the mess!! I’m so exhausted from this nightmare!

Kitchen Magic response

The top priority for the Kitchen Magic team is creating happy customers. Much has gone into addressing this client's concerns, and to the best of our knowledge all work is complete, and any aesthetic concerns have been addressed and corrected.

Please reach out directly at any time if there are additional matters requiring attention.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Kitchen Magic refaced my kitchen cabinets, replaced my counter tops and backsplash. They did an excellent job! I am extremely satisfied and love my new kitchen. I received excellent service from the beginning to the end. The staff in the office provide timely updates. The guys that worked on the kitchen were professional and very friendly. I highly recommend Kitchen Magic! Thank you Kitchen Magic for a beautiful kitchen and excellent experience.

Hi Karen!

Great to see your review and thank you for posting your positive experience here for everyone. Super satisfied Customers is our ultimate goal... we are glad you are happy and that we provided "excellent service from beginning to end."

Thank you for your business and enjoy your kitchen.")

Original review: May 13, 2019

Don’t be lured into a false sense of security and opt for the value warranty. We had our kitchen done by Kitchen Magic and loved the finished product, but after a few years the laminate on either side of the over peeled severely Kitchen Magic came out and replaced the damaged parts at no charge. After a few years we noticed that the same drawers had the same problem. We also noticed four more door fronts that were peeling. We called and were told that since we only had the value warranty that we would have to pay $700 for the replacement items (they are replacing the drawers at no charge). My advice is to not believe the lifetime warranty that they advertise in the home shows....you have to pay extra for it, but it may be worth it in the long run. We love the kitchen, but are disappointed in the laminate.

Hello George Eismont,

We are looking into your records right now so that we can respond to your inquiry/review here appropriately.

In the meantime we do have a five year "Value Warranty" option that you mentioned here. We also offer a lifetime of homeownership on some of our door selections as well. We offer many products, so we have other specific warranties as well. If you chose (as you say you have) the value warranty, that is a discounted price with a shorter warranty accordingly. From what you are saying here, we did discount (no charge) the drawer fronts as a courtesy to off set the costs. We really do our best to be fair and accommodating with all of our Customers. It sounds like we did that here. I am looking into it further for you as well and I can get back to you personally, if you so desire.

Thank you for your business and let me know how you would like me to reach you directly.

V.P. Customer Experience

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I've had my first Kitchen Magic product for a few years and the second for a month and they've been excellent. However, I had some problems with the third. Some of it came apart. The guy who repaired it didn't repair it right and I complained. Another guy came and he repaired it correctly. I found the company to be on time, prompt, professional, and I had very little trouble. I would recommend them highly, except for the guy that came and fixed the thing that didn't do a good job.

Hi Jeffrey Rubin!

This is great! Thank you for sharing your review. I am thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with our work that you decided to have us out three times to do more for you. That says a lot all by itself. I do apologize for the one technician who did not live up to your or our standards of excellent quality. Admittedly sometimes we make mistakes,however in the end we made it right and that is very important and what we strive for, always.

We appreciate the honest feedback from you. We take it to heart and look at that for continuous improvement with our team.

Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Enjoy you kitchen!

Cindy Purcell

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Kitchen Magic had a booth with samples at the New Jersey Education Convention in Atlantic City and we had been thinking off and on about getting the cabinets refaced. We contacted them and got new doors, new hardware, and they also put a laminate over the other parts of the cabinet, all the edges, and also under our counter. It was very good with their sales rep. The only problem we had was that perhaps we didn't do our homework in finding out how much comparable things would have cost. Our only complaint was we thought that it was too expensive. They deducted what they said was a certain amount, but it could have been a bit more economical. Other than that, the quality of the work and the remodel was excellent.

Hi Sheila Corry,

Thank you for your review and taking your time to post it for us to see. We certainly know that it is often expensive to undertake a project such as this. Depending on many factors and the complexity of the job it can vary quite a bit. That said, we aim to please and hopefully "wow" all of our Customers with the quality of our work and very importantly, the way in which we conduct ourselves and the level of Customer Service we provide. It sounds like you are very pleased with the end result and that is the ultimate goal.

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

Enjoy your kitchen!

Kitchen Magic expert review by Joseph Truini

Specializing in cabinet refacing, new cabinetry, backsplashes, kitchen storage accessories, and luxury countertops, Kitchen Magic provides advice and education to consumers on their website. With its headquarters and showroom in Nazareth, Pa., the company serves eight northeastern states.

• Free in-home estimate: Estimates are free, and a professional will personally review the planned work and supervise the process.

• Free design guide: Consumers can download a free design guide from the company's website. This guide helps consumers formulate a design for their project before committing to the renovation.

• Website education: The Kitchen Magic website offers lots of advice and comparisons of options so consumers can educate themselves before contacting the company.

• Family owned: Kitchen Magic is a second generation, family-owned business. The company has received numerous awards and positive feedback for its services.

• Warranty: A Lifetime of Home Ownership Warranty is offered on all projects.

• Best for: Homeowners who prefer to deal with one knowledgeable company for their kitchen remodel.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Kitchen Magic Company Information