2. Homeowners

4.5/5 (590 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About KB Home

Enjoy a new home uniquely built just for you. With KB, customers have the ability to personalize their new home with design options that fit their lifestyle and budget. Homebuyers also have a partner every step of the way.

Pros

• Online design studio
  • Variety of floor plans
  • Many communities in eight states
  • Personalizations available

Cons

• Charges HOA fees
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

KB Home is a highly rated home builder that sells customizable homes in communities in eight states. It has a variety of floor plans and price points, and it provides an online design studio for more personalization.

KB Home Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KB Home?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KB Home?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

KB Home really is customer based. Every step of the way, we felt like we could always depend on the whole team to give us responses, timelines, and answers. They had made the home buying process simple but informative.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

It was a long process from start to finish for building the home, but one of the staff members was always in contact about status of the building. It was a difficult challenge of seeing the place in person because of Covid, but the staff accommodated by providing pictures of the updates.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

First time home buyer and decided to go with a new build through KB Homes. Fell in love with the model unit they showed us and found a great unit that matched the layout. Was awesome to get to check in on the progress of the house as it was built and when it all finished it was such an easy process to get it up and running. The attention to detail they put into the homes is incredible, every room is well thought out and everything has a purpose. Would 100% do it again and couldn't be happier with our house.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

If KB would like to receive a 10 then they should take us back to the beginning of this whole process and be honest up front. Be honest about the real cost of the home and let us know that almost everything you would expect in a new home is really an upgrade and will cost a lot of money. Be honest and say that we really won't get a brand new home but a damaged one because of poor construction. Be honest and say that they really don't care about our satisfaction, they only care about taking our money. Be honest and say that we will receive terrible customer service after closing on the house. Be honest and say that they will rush closing and rush construction and slap the house together as quick as possible. Be honest and say they KB does not care about the customers or even its own reputation. All they care about is making as much money as possible on the cheapest product they can provide.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I never in my life purchased a brand new home, watching it being built from the ground up was a great experience. I love the people at KB - they are knowledgeable, thoughtful and considerate. Overall, it was a great experience and I absolutely love my new home.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

You can tell that you are working with a good company when everyone from sales, construction, design studio, loan office all the way to insurance broker from KB Home are so nice, fast and friendly. The most important point that win my trust is that whenever there is an issue, they are always honest and went above and beyond to resolve it. That says so much about the integrity and passion of the people that works there. I would definitely buy another home from KB Home and recommend my friends/family.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

We were looking at several different builders in the area. The price point, location and especially, the staff, are the reasons why we selected KB for our home and we were not disappointed. Thank you all.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Financing options, after negotiating were fair. My home thus far is standing tall and beautiful. I think KB should look into backyard landscaping options. Even minimal options. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and the buying experience with KB Home builders

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

KB Home is a fantastic builder. We did incur some issues at the beginning of the build, but the process was better as the build got off the ground. We love our home and are happy KB built it. We would recommend KB to friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

For first time home buyers, coming from out of country we had a great experience from start to finish. All helpful in giving me answers to my questions. I will tell all my family & friend. If they want to buy new home go with KB.

KB Home Company Information