toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

First of all KB has the best quality in all aspects! We really enjoyed buying our house at KB, they really help us during the entire process! They explained every single feature that the house had and most importantly their customer service was amazing, they exceeded our expectations!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was wonderful. I can't say nothing negative about the service. Every time I ask questions someone answer. Every time I had a problem someone answer. All the wonderful people that I work with help me in every way so in saying that I had a very good experience with KB Homes my salesperson, my Builder, my loan officer and my closing crew was great. Thank you all and enjoy your day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very grateful, happy and satisfied. This was a very smooth home buying process and I would recommend KB homes to family, friends and anyone who was interested in buying a home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We love our new KB Home. Our sales representative, customer service representative, and construction manager were always very helpful and answered all of our questions in a timely manner! They continue to check on us even after we have moved into our house to see if we need anything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are so thrilled with our new home!! KB has been amazing!! Everyone we have worked with has been so helpful, knowledgeable, and has gone above and beyond for us. We honestly had no idea that buying a home could be so fun and easy!! Thank you KB Homes for everything!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would do it again - I would have been complete satisfied if I've had the opportunity to choose a different plan, elevation and location of the house, lot 83 was the only one available on the day we walked into the sales office with the plan and elevation already decided for us. We felt like we had no choice but to commit to it due to the prices were going up the following week.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was totally impressed with the variety of floor plans. There are so many choices to match everyone's taste. Most people should be able to come up with a floor plan and fixtures to satisfy their family. The representatives in the sales office were also very accommodating and helpful in discussing different choices.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Homes has great floor plans in good locations. All the staff are very knowledgeable and courteous. They help in the selection process according to budget and choice preferred by the customers. The choice of upgrades is very satisfactory. The completion of home was on time. Overall, the entire process of selection and construction is very appealing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KB Home?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Home made my first home buying experience a very smooth one. I was kept up-to-date each step of the way from the moment I signed the sales contract all the way through to the close of escrow. They've also taken care of us after I moved in to make sure that any issues with the home we noticed were taken care of right away. We're incredibly happy with our first home, and we're really glad that we chose to go with KB Home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with KB Home from day 1 was outstanding. I am very sale with my sales person Mohssine. He kept me updated from day 1 'til the home was completed. The whole KB Home experience was fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Home was already built but the superintendent was very helpful and did everything he said he would from our initial walk through to the close of escrow and still followed up after close to make sure we were fine. The sales staff was very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Excellent customer service in every aspect from A to Z! - Beginning with our Realtor, Alex ** of Kimberly Howell, who was the voice of reason and did a side-by-side comparison of the house we were contemplating purchasing (8-year old home) vs. a new house and swayed our decision to purchase our KB Home. We met Adrian that same day and he was incredibly helpful and his positive attitude was incredibly refreshing, all the way to Kullen, who performed the walk-throughs and fixed the items on the punch list accordingly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Just be upfront about layout home and lot before gating Contacts. Sighs. If I was told My home in this location I will refuse and ask For corners lot or hold till find lot I am looking. Since I was cash buyers, I wish I was physically was walk and show lot and layout.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

During this home buying experience I was extremely satisfied with the service that Pablo, Sara, David and Ed provide, they really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and informed along this process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since we met the KB staff we've had the best experience in the process of constructing our house. Every question and concern was addressed in a timely manner. Dealing with the staff was easy and they made us feel like family. We will certainly recommend KB to our friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We didn't purchase the home from the initial phase of building up but we are so happy that we met David ** and he was able to find a home for us that was ready to go in the timeframe that we needed it. Not only was he helpful, friendly, and efficient, he made sure that we met the closing date that we had requested. The home is beautiful and we are so happy to be living in it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with KB has been amazing. We weren't sure we would be able to obtain a loan with our credit and my husband being in construction. We went through 3 lenders before the 4th one was able to make it happen and that's all thanks to our salesperson. Customer Service Rep and Construction Manager have been available at any time and great to work with!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Home staff was very knowledgeable, warmhearted, and humble. The quality of our home is just outstanding. The features and efficiency of the home are greatly appreciated and very much enjoyed. Many friends had horror stories of their builders of choice and quality of their home and we are really, really grateful that our experience with our builder, KB Home, was nothing more than pure joy and excitement every step of the way.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ryan is awesome. He would drive over an hour as my house was the last one on the lot to do anything. He was prompt on return calls, within 10 min, or picked up every time. Give that man a raise. He was a big part of making me happy of my home buying experience through KB.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was my very first home buying experience. I had no knowledge of anything. I feel like the people with which I worked from signing my purchase contract to closing on my home cared very much about me and my experience. I never felt like I was just another sale. I am very happy with my purchase and am glad that I chose KB to build my very first home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Home's staff are amazing! We are first time home buyers & KB made it very easy for us to understand & get through every part of the home buying & building process. We now get to enjoy our beautiful home. Thank you KB!!!

Purchased a new home from KB. Moved in Oct 2015. During and after construction I have had continuing problems with the quality of construction of my KB homes. Everything from Windows/Appliances/Roof, you name it. It took almost a year to get most of the items corrected. I paid quite a bit extra for an "upgraded" front door. After a little over a year I noticed several cracks in the door and daylight coming through (middle of the door). I complained - was informed it was my fault due to "negligence" (not sure what that means). I think most people would expect a new door to last for years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

OK. I'd give the home quality a 7.8 on a scale of 1 to 10. Upgrades too expensive. They don't respond to issues with the new home. Been in the home almost 2 weeks. Garbage disposal never worked, can't switch utilities into my name until the builder turns in the inspection paperwork. Repeated emails and no one responds to my complaints.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to commend the professionalism of M. David ** for taking his time to help us choose the right KB Home for us. As first time buyers, we are offered homes that is within our budget and is at great location, especially the schools nearby.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Home you have a great team working for you. Everyone that we've had contact with in this process has been very helpful and has provided the BEST customer service. Everyone that has been a part of this process has made this a unique and amazing experience. Keep up the great work!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had some concerns about buying a KB Home (because of issues we'd seen on the news), but our experience seems to show what we believed - that KB was going above and beyond to repair their reputation, and provided an excellent home and experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Poor design in great room, uninformed staff/internal KB Home communication issues, poor quality of materials/defective materials utilized for upgrades selected. Also, builder staff is not flexible to customer needs and not all staff seem customer service oriented or proactive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Overall experience was great from sales office to design center through construction. The value of the home is very competitive to what's being sold. Resale and you get to help create your dream home. Can't beat it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Best Home Community: Very good experience since day 1. KB HOME made it very easy and less stress for me and my wife. Thank You so much. I give Madeline ** A+. Thank you so much for everything. For the great service and great quality.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a wonderful first experience with KB Home. We were getting very disappointed with the local resale options and were extremely pleased to find out that KB offered brand new homes in our price range. We are overjoyed with the outcome of our new home. Love the staff. Love the home. Love the area.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience with KB Home was outstanding! The personnel is knowledgeable and they explain everything to us since the beginning of the process to the end! I was in contact with Pablo **, Edwin and Sara and they are the best! I highly recommend them!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

KB Home has a structure for buying and building homes that gives you options at the same time that directs you, what is nice for buyers like us, having their first building experience. Despite the need to follow the options, we still feel the house has our style. And for this, a good support, made by professionals with knowledge and willing to help was essential.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My KB experience was fairly painless and easy. It's a newly built home so of course there will be some issues but the staff is very knowledgeable and responsive and will go above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied with your home.

KB Home Company Profile