toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

First of all KB has the best quality in all aspects! We really enjoyed buying our house at KB, they really help us during the entire process! They explained every single feature that the house had and most importantly their customer service was amazing, they exceeded our expectations!

Everything was wonderful. I can't say nothing negative about the service. Every time I ask questions someone answer. Every time I had a problem someone answer. All the wonderful people that I work with help me in every way so in saying that I had a very good experience with KB Homes my salesperson, my Builder, my loan officer and my closing crew was great. Thank you all and enjoy your day.

Very grateful, happy and satisfied. This was a very smooth home buying process and I would recommend KB homes to family, friends and anyone who was interested in buying a home.

We purchased our home from KB Homes 9/15. The workmanship is very poor. We have had issues with our tile throughout the house. All the homes in the neighborhood come with rain gutters, except our home. KB claims due to elevation. Yet they have installed them for free on the same model we have. The response we received when we sent corporate a letter was that it was referred to regional KB Home. Everything about the manner in which this matter was treated was very poorly. Do not buy from KB, do your homework!! That are more reputable builders.

Lisa ** was our salesperson. As a realtor who have worked with many builders, this was one of exceptional value for me and my clients. Lisa communicated and kept us informed every step of the way. She was always professional and courteous.

Completely satisfied. From beginning to current, we have worked with great KB Home staff that strive to ensure our happiness. The home is beautiful and to specifications. It has been a great experience buying with KB Home.

Our third party inspector was astonished by the quality of the construction and lack of issues that could be found with the home during his two walk-throughs. We have heard that other builders won't even allow third party inspectors onto their construction sites, so this speaks volumes about the quality that KB Home provides.

This was my second home I've had built with KB Home. I was excited to stay in the KB Home family, with the purchase of my new home. I always find their floor plans to be the first thing that draws me in. I have always loved the KB Home floor plans. Maybe, I'm partial, because I have owned a KB Home in the past. But there is just something that feels familiar with my new home. And when I think about my home, I always remember, it's a KB Home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KB Home?

They have very good people to ask and try to buy a house. The houses look very well done and you can see the insides and see how they look. There are varieties of house to chose and there are people to explain everything for you.

The staff makes the difference. Professionals with human sense that put your needs first as a customer and explain everything in detail, step by step and never rushed. Every single person (KB Staff) I had the pleasure to work with, made me feel like family and not just another customer/sale. I am first time home buyer, but I am surely going to continue buying from KB Homes.

We were sure the credit score was very, very low. KB Home and the Milestone Bank said not to worry, "Will work with you to make it happen" and they did, against the odds that came through. Thank to you all. Ray ** and Rayna **. We are enjoying live, great sunrise lake view from rear deck.

From my experience KB Home good organize, good instructions, easy way to follow and understand, from section to section, and also from one person to one person, all nice. They're not pass me or other customers around like hot potatoes, that is awesome, anyway we are very happy with new home. Thank very much for KB build us new home, one day I have more money I'm going to buy one more.

We did our homework online prior to choosing a builder for our home. Then, we visited Falcon Landing while on our honeymoon and were impressed with the location, lots, and sales staff. From start to finish, KB Home delivered what they said they would. The sales staff and construction staff kept my husband and me up-to-date with weekly phone calls and emails, along with pictures, since we did not live locally while house was being built. Our real estate agent had not dealt with KB in the past. He was definitely impressed at each stage and with the finished product. We highly recommend KB Home.

The experience with KB Home was fantastic from start to finish. This was a 14-month ordeal to get in our home, and KB Home was in constant communication with us through the entire process. I appreciate Ryan, Donna, and Janna, and everyone that worked directly with us.

We have decided to look further into Enclave at Tapestry due to the great service we received from your Sales Counselor Irma **. She had great knowledge of your product and made us feel at home. We look forward in the next few steps to determine if this will become our final place we call home. I can't say enough about the first impression we have of this community due to Irma's great personality.

Before you even consider buying from KB Home I would highly suggest you take a drive to Pinery West in Parker CO and see for yourself how pathetic these homes were built. Knock on any door and ask questions. What you see at the model home is NOTHING compared to what you actually receive. The customer service is horrible and the super attendants are unprofessional and incompetent. Phone calls are never returned and they threaten to sue you if you don't close on your home which is a complete wreck and only 75% complete. Please do your homework and google KB Home lawsuits before you purchase!

Hassle & Haggle free home buying! After 6 months of looking for a house, multiple houses & offers written and declined it was a shock to not have any competition. The house was ours the moment we said yes, and we love it.

I thought the process of buying a home while on deployment would be extremely hard. I was wrong. Pat and Dan made everything as smooth as possible for me and communicated with me often. They went above and beyond to ensure I got everything I wanted.

KB Home has made the American dream of home ownership become an amazing reality for many! All the negative hype in the past was simply media garbage and I am so grateful for allowing myself and my fiancé for trusting in the staff at KB Home.

Being home buyers in Florida but living in Rochester NY, our overall experience was great. It all started with a visit to KB's model home at Shingle Creek Reserve in Kissimmee. Roger took time to meet with us, answer all our questions and at almost 11 pm help us plant a "Sold" sign on our new property.

I liked dealing with KB Home for my first home purchase. We bought a pre-built which limited our upgrade options but it is a great floor plan for my family so we really felt like it was the home for us.

Madeline was very helpful in selling the property by helping my buyer stay under his budgetary goal. If it had not been for that the home would not have been sold.

My buyer is content with the product and community. :)

Looking for your home?? KB Home builds affordable custom homes. My wife and I were able to customize our home to fit our budget and needs. Beautiful flooring, custom paint and wonderful window shutters are a few of the things we chose. You can build your own dream house!!

KB Home has been a great 1st time home buyer experience. At first, I couldn't fathom that we could afford to have a brand new house built from the ground up but KB Home has a home for any price point. I love my home and the building process has been stress free. I would totally do it again if I could!

Prior to selecting KB homes, we visited and searched for the perfect home. We found houses that were way off base and some that were close. Were they perfect? No. We had a list of items that we wanted in our house and with each home we saw, we had to remove key items from the list. Finally we came to the option to build and when that occurred, the puzzle pieces came together and we have what we consider our dream home. Customized to our needs, we are still in awe that it is ours and we are living in it. Customization with great service is the key to KB success.

I may not buy KB in the future. The sales and lending team were not communicative with us in how the process was going along. We had to call and follow up with them. The Construction Supervisor was the best part of our experience.

Our overall experience with KB Home was amazing. From the sales staff, to the design staff, to the mortgage staff, to the construction staff we felt welcome at first meeting and became close by the time construction ended. They were always available and ready to answer any and all questions and being first time home buyers we had a lot! I would recommend KB Home to all of my family and friends looking to build.

Had a great experience home shopping but instantly we fell in love with the community. Madeline showed us the home and gave us great information when finding the right home for us. I would recommend this company and area if you ever decided to need to find a house.

We purchased our home in May 2016 and in December we decided to get screening in backyard so we put in request for HOA permit and also requested them to trim the tree that covers 80 percent of our backyard. The tree is on the builders property. Fast forward February 2017 they sent their landscaping people three times to confirm how much need to be trimmed and we also sent them pictures per their request. They approved and said it will be taken care of. Finally they arrived one day to trim the tree when we were at work. They removed only the dead tree and did not trim the branches over our property. When I contacted them they told that they had miscommunication on their end. How can you have miscommunication after 3 visits and photos.

Now they don't have budget for trimming the branches that come over our property and basically telling us that they can't help us. I had screening work schedule to begin in March but it's on hold now because of the con artist at KB Home. HOA is telling me that tree trimming is not part of HOA now and you cannot force your neighbors to trim the tree even if it comes on over your property. We never forced the KB Home management to trim the tree. It needs to be trimmed because it is obstructing with screening work and they approved and performed the wrong job so now they are coming up with all the lies and excuses. In addition to this when we moved in we had 10 days to show any damage and get it fixed by KB Home.

We had cracked bathroom tiles, damaged master room lock and they never fixed it. Guy came and look at the tiles and said they will have to order it. He still didn't receive the tile he ordered and now we are at 1 year bummer warranty. To get hold of someone at KB Home after you purchase the home is almost impossible and forget about credibility. My next home is definitely not going to be KB Home and I made sure my family and friends don't buy from KB Home.

I have a great experience buy house with KB Home. A great customer service. Great price. I recommend to my friends. Georgeann ** doing a great job explain each part of that contract. They have a excellent community and a beautiful house. Thank Georgeann.

Good customer service and sales rep was very friendly and helpful. We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to meet and go through our walk through with the VP of Operations who was very friendly and followed through to make sure we were taken care of and that our needs were met. Very appreciative to work with people with great customer service. Almost perfect.

KB offers affordable homes and in my experience great service. Our salesperson was always quick to answer any of our many questions, and our builder went above and beyond to make sure our home was what it was intended to be, even after we had signed and moved in. They don't just leave you alone, they want to see you satisfied and strive to earn that satisfaction. I live in the Boerne area, and our house has appraised for 40,000 over what we paid for it before we ever moved in. We are so happy with all our space, the 2898 model has a dream kitchen and an open concept for the living space.

The process of purchasing my home was excellent in that I had professional people doing their job. Their job performance made the process almost non-stressful. Through the whole process we were treated not like a customer but rather as a friend. That was very important. From the sales department to the lending and through the closing, we were treated professionally and courteously. Something that you do not find everyday in the business world.

KB Home Company Profile