Find the Best Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Milwaukee
Top 10 Milwaukee HVAC Companies
|Burkhardt Heating & Cooling||Read Author Review|
Offers financing through Synchrony. Promotions include discounts for friend referrals and 5-year parts and labor warranty. Nominated as Bryant's Dealer of the Year.
|Capital Heating & Cooling||Read Author Review|
Provides all-inclusive lifetime workmanship guarantee on products and installation services. "No lemon" guarantee ensures protection against significant breakdowns for five years. Authorized Home Depot Home Services provider.
|D & M Heating & Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
Offers 24/7 emergency AC repair, custom heating service plans, Carrier AC installations and heating repair. HVAC technicians are EPA-certified. Service plans can save you up to 20% on repairs.
|Donovan & Jorgenson, Inc.||Read Author Review|
Employs technicians that are licensed, bonded and fully insured. Members of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America. NATE-certified. Offers multiple financing options such and no interest if paid in full within 12 months.
|Hales Corners Heating & Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
Offers 24/7 emergency services to residential and commercial units throughout southwest Wisconsin. Also performs work on hydronic heating systems and oil heating systems.
|K Komfort, Inc.||Read Author Review|
Offers a 100% complete satisfaction guarantee and 24/7 service. A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for residential and commercial products. Technicians fully licensed and offer free, no-obligation quotes.
|Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
Holds title of Premier Dealer by Lennox, a category reserved only for heating and cooling contractors who have a satisfaction rating of 97% or higher. NATE-certified technicians. Consistently runs special offers and discounts.
|Milwaukee Heating and Cooling Inc||Read Author Review|
Offers live customer service any time of the week. On-call 24/7 for emergency services. Lists HVAC repair prices upfront.
|New Berlin Heating & Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
Offers flexible financing and up to $1,600 in rebates on a qualifying heating and cooling system. Believes in training, technology and quality customer service.
|West Allis Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.||Read Author Review|
Provides 24-hour services and an on-site warehouse of parts for a variety of HVAC systems. Earned prestigious industry awards such as the Lennox Circle of Excellence award and 2014 Contractor of the Year.
Milwaukee HVAC tips
There's a lot to consider when it comes to ensuring your HVAC system is prepared for a cold winter or a hot summer. Here are a few extra things Milwaukee homeowners should know about maintaining their heating and air conditioning systems.
How to prepare for Milwaukee summers
Milwaukee is known for its brutal winters, but summertime can bring its own unique set of challenges. To prepare your HVAC system for another hot summer, make sure you have the air filters changed regularly. Have your HVAC technician check for grimy build up in your AC unit before the ambient temperature gets too hot. You should also mention any leaks in the ductwork, and have your technician top off all refrigerants.
Making sure your HVAC system is working effectively before the first heatwave keeps you from a costly and inconvenient breakdown when temps start to rise.
Save money on your winter energy bill
Milwaukee homeowners know when the temperatures drop, their winter energy bills usually increase. However, there are some proactive steps you can take to conserve energy and reduce your monthly energy payments during the coldest season. Consider:
- Have a smart thermostat installed. These thermostats can be controlled via an app and can save you 10-12% on heating.
- Always remember: regular furnace maintenance helps avoid outrageous energy bills.
- Use the sun to warm up specific spaces in your room. Using natural sunlight allows you to reduce how often you have to use your heater.
- Have your furnace filters regularly changed. When filters collect dust, it reduces airflow into the furnace, making it harder for the furnace to keep your house warm.
How can I keep my furnace in top shape in Milwaukee?
When the temperature starts to drop, and snow starts to fall, you'll be thankful you had a professional inspect and perform regular maintenance on your furnace. Milwaukee residents should always check their filters and home vents, as well as ensure proper placement of blower doors. Remember to make sure your service technician checks that the belt isn't frayed or cracked. However, the most important thing to remember is removing all flammable objects near your furnace to avoid the risk of fire.
Milwaukee heating and cooling FAQ
Knowing when and how to repair or replace your HVAC system can seem overwhelming. To help the process along, we present some of the most frequently asked Milwaukee heating and cooling questions:
- How do I know if I need to replace my AC unit?
- There are a few different ways your HVAC system may be telling you it's time to be replaced.
Some of these signs include:
- Your air conditioner is over ten years old
- You are starting to notice frequent and costly repairs
- You hear grating, grinding or squealing noises
- You notice increasing energy bills, inconsistent temperatures throughout your home or excessive amounts of dust
- How often should I change my air filters?
- In Milwaukee, the air filter in your home needs replacement once a month. If you can follow this monthly maintenance plan, you keep your HVAC system from working overtime, plus improve the overall air quality control in your home.
- Should I have my attic insulated?
- Because hot air rises and escapes through your roof, insulation is a critical component in keeping energy costs down and reducing the need for your HVAC system to work overtime. A properly insulated attic lowers heating costs and provides consistent temperatures throughout the home.
- Should I get an air purifier?
- If you notice your family members are continually sneezing or have red or itchy eyes, you may have poor air quality in your home. An air purifier can remove irritants and reduce the amount of dust that's in the air, and can even help lower your energy bill.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Milwaukee HVAC company information
Donovan & Jorgenson Inc. have earned an excellent reputation in the Milwaukee area for their heating and cooling services. It performs HVAC installation, repair and maintenance. The company specializes in both residential and commercial units and recently won the Top Choice Award for Best HVAC Service in the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee customers praise the company’s 24-hour emergency services and their annual maintenance plans. Donovan & Jorgenson’s expert technicians perform comprehensive checks on natural gas and oil furnaces to make sure your home stays warm.
- Address: 5420 W Electric Ave, West Allis, WI 53219
- Phone number: (414) 727-1004
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 4:30pm; Sat - Sun: closed
- Website: donovanjorgenson.com
Kettle Moraine Heating & Air Conditioning performs tune-ups, maintenance, installation and repair for both residential and commercial units. It also sells HVAC systems on their website. Milwaukee residents praise the company’s rapid response times and its knowledgeable and professional technicians.
- Address: 125 N Main St, North Prairie, WI 53153
- Phone number: (262) 392-9400
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 7am - 5:30pm; Sat - Sun: closed
- Website: kettlemoraineheating.com
Many Milwaukee homeowners that like to handle their own HVAC repairs appreciate the expert advice they receive from West Allis Heating & Air Conditioning. The company also runs a Comfort Store from 7am to 6pm during the week and 7:30am to 4pm on Saturday. Here, you can visit the store and pick up parts for many HVAC makes and models, including air filters, sleeve units and HVAC parts.
- Address: 1827 S 76th St, West Allis, WI 53214
- Phone number: (414) 543-2800
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Website: westallisheating.com
New Berlin Heating & Air Conditioning allows Milwaukee residents to sign up for a comprehensive maintenance agreement, giving customers a set fee per unit for comprehensive annual servicing. NATE-certified technicians are trained in an on-site lab and use innovative and industry-specific tools for fast and effective repairs and replacements. Its detailed website includes a helpful blog, promising "home comfort advice, straight from the experts."
- Address: 1910 S Sunny Slope Rd, New Berlin, WI 53151
- Phone number: (262) 784-8889
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:30pm; Sat: 8am - 12pm; Sun: closed
- Website: newberlinheating.com
Burkhardt Heating & Cooling specializes in duct cleaning, air quality control and ductless systems. The company offers free, no-obligation, in-home estimates and provide financing options that allow homeowners to get up to $965 in rebates and financing. Customers rave about its flexible scheduling times, quick emergency services and friendly customer service representatives.
- Service areas: Greater Milwaukee area
- Address: 8232 N Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53209
- Phone number: (414) 355-5520
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Website: burkhardtheating.com
Hales Corners Heating & Air Conditioning services all HVAC systems, no matter the make or model. It specializes in hydronic heating systems, oil heating systems and forced-air heating systems. Milwaukee residents report a high level of satisfaction with the friendly and courteous technicians. The company also reports excellent customer service, rapid response times and excellent upfront pricing.
- Service areas: Hales Corners, Waukesha & Menomonee Falls
- Address: 10700 W Parnell Ave, Hales Corners, WI 53130
- Phone number: (414) 425-1390
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Website: halescornersheating.com
Capital Heating & Cooling offers a variety of guarantees to ensure customer satisfaction. Its "Fix it in 24-hours" guarantee ensures that if your system breaks down in the first year, they repair it within 24 hours or give you $500 for your inconvenience. Milwaukee residents report that technicians are patient and willing to answer all the questions they have, and go above and beyond to respect their property and provide high-quality customer service.
- Service areas: Greater Milwaukee area
- Address: W134 N5368 Campbell Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Phone number: (414) 384-4822
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 6am - 7pm; Sat - Sun: 8am - 4pm
- Website: capitalhvac.com
D & M Heating & Air Conditioning prides itself on doing whatever it takes to get your HVAC system up and running, even during one of Wisconsin's famous snowstorms. They have a large inventory of Carrier products, including state-of-the-art gas carrier furnaces. If your furnace breaks unexpectedly, they have a stock of factory-specific Carrier furnace parts on hand for quick and efficient service.
- Service areas: Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties
- Address: 4227 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- Phone number: (414) 281-5350
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm; Sat - Sun: closed
- Website: dmheating.com
Milwaukee Heating and Cooling Inc guarantees their repairs are performed the first time correctly. They only employ licensed, professional and trustworthy technicians, and there is never an overtime charge on nights, weekends or holidays. Their 24-hour emergency service plan includes a wide variety of services, including heating and cooling installation and repair, heat pumps, water heaters, water purification and ice machines.
- Service areas: Greater Milwaukee
- Address: 1125 N. 9th St. Apt. 307, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Phone number: (414) 204-7518
- Hours of operation: Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm
- Website: milwaukeeheatingcooling.com
K Komfort is made up of a team of engineers and expert HVAC system repair technicians. They offer a full range of air quality solutions, including air duct cleaning and humidification control. Their four-tier Energy Savings Agreement program helps reduce energy consumption and lower utility bills. They are proud to offer what they consider the best products on the market, most notably the Carrier Infinity product line.
- Service areas: All of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Address: 3950 N Holton St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Phone number: (414) 906-9006
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Website: kkomfort.com