1.30/5
  • 1 star
Based on 66 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Looking for Lawn and Garden tools and services?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Home Depot Lawn & Garden

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 27, 2017

202 Home Depot Lawn & Garden Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

On 9/21/17 I bought this lawn mower. My husband did all that was required to start the machine. It would not start so we decide to take it back to the Home Depot in Pembroke Pines where I bought it on 9/26/17 in less than a week. Upon arrival at the customer service desk I explain the problem. Were told to take it down to tool rentals that we did. This was at 6:08 pm. The young man name Chris was very kind. He checked out the machine to see what was wrong. The wheel on the machine was bend. That I could live with and that we knew. He also found out the blade was also bend that makes it impossible to start. He ask, "What are we gonna do?" So I said, "Exchange it for another one".

He told us to take it back to customer service and they should make that exchange. Boy was we wrong. The customer service Lady name Chole told us that we should take it to one of the regular cashier because she did not have some orange sticker to complete the transaction so we took to one of the cashier. Now my patience was running hot. The young lady told us she can't help us. She had no idea what this lady Chole is referring to. OK so now am up the top. I ask for the manager on duty. He was in his office and will get the orange sticker. He never showed up. This was now at 7:45 pm still waiting for the or someone to help us just to exchange this machine. Ask for the manager again. This time they said he was receiving a truck while am a paying customer waiting this long. He not even have any respect to come out and fix the problem that we had.

While am standing at the tool rentals service are one of the staff ask me, "Did he come to see you?" I said no. He said, "He walk by you just now." This manager had no plan to help us. Some guy one of their superior said to me, "Do you have a receipt?" I said yes. He said, "Just take the good one" and that was that. Really that's all it took. I left there at 8:15 pm. Can you believe that just for and even exchange. No one including the manager could help. Had my 6 year old with me saying he was hungry. Never expected to be there this long past his dinner and bedtime how sad.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I bought a Ryobi weed eater that came with a battery pack last summer... The weed eater came with a 5-year warranty and the battery came with 3 year warranty. 1 year and 3 months later the battery is now defective. I called the warranty department of Ryobi. They were anxious to replace my battery and the charger for the battery however not until November. That's right November four months from today. They were not willing to accommodate the fact that they were on back order until November. I have three pieces of Ryobi equipment that I use to do my yard work... These will be the last three pieces. All due to customer service, or lack thereof. Just an FYI customer service department and warranty department if you care to make this right please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Purchased Honda lawnmower from Home Depot in Fuquay Varina NC 2016 of Sept. By June of 2017 mower will not start. I only used mower total of 6 times before storing for winter. I took to Home Depot on June 24th 2017. I had not heard anything from store and when I called in July. I was told it was sent out in the 23 of July to Georgia repair facility.

After calling on 8/10 /17 to customer service for status... I was promised that they would contact me. So here it is now August 13th and I have called Home Depot for them to send my lawnmower back unrepaired because I am not authorizing any repair after the poor customer service. Furthermore I believed this to be a manufacture defect and according to HD website that would be taken care of free of charge. Well clearly HD is trying to take me for a ride! I will not tolerate this type of business practices and am following up with a complaint to the BBB.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Went to home depot on 8-5-17 to purchase a few things, among them a Ryobi electric 18v trimmer. Take it home. Unbox it. First of all, it was repackaged. Second, it was repackaged so poorly it was obvious. I put the battery on the charger and check out the rest of it. Upon looking it over I found scuff marks on the battery, and light bump marks on the trimmer head. Obviously used. Not in grass, but definitely purchased, returned, and reshelved. Okay, I'll try it out, no big deal, maybe the other customer didn't want it for some random reason. I waited for the battery to charge. It blinked for at minimum an hour and a half. (18V in manual says it takes an hour to charge.) I now know why the trimmer was returned in the first place.

I call the store. I want to be cutting my lawn. Not going back to Home Depot because they couldn't be bothered to RTV something that was obviously defective. He says come back at my convenience, we'll "make it right." No convenient time to fix someone else's screw up, so I decided to deal with it immediately, before they could say, "oh yeah, you used it, that's why it was used." On returning to the store in Dawsonville I spoke with a nice girl who was perfectly pleasant. Asked if I wanted the money back. I said, "No, I'd like an exchange with a discount for the inconvenience." She gets a manager. Here is where it goes bad.

A manager named DeWayne (I'll never forget his name.) comes over, I explain the whole thing to him. Not only is he rude. No "Hey, my name is, blahblah *hand shake*" or anything like that. Just... he claims it wasn't used. I said it was. He repeats himself. I repeat myself. He claims he's not trying to call me a liar. I told him the battery wasn't holding charge after being on the charger for almost two hours and it was scuffed, I didn't bother mentioning the bump marks because they were faint. Maybe pressed a couple times, nothing serious. He then tries to catch me in a lie mathematically based on the time of purchase to return for the amount of time I left the battery to charge and fails miserably because I wasn't lying.

This is the part where I got pissed off. Not only was that NOT MY ISSUE IN THE FIRST PLACE, but it was obviously why the previous customer returned the item. Now I said I wanted a discount. I wasn't thinking sun and moon, here. I was thinking like, 5%. Cover the gas I had to waste coming back. A little "Hey, sorry about that, man." Whatever. Move on with our lives. No big deal. But no. Instead he gets another manager after I ask for my money back instead of the exchange. Upon getting him, they have a quick quiet conversation not ten feet away from me before coming over. Can you say 'obvious'? Like two people can't consecutively lie? C'mon. What a waste of time and money.

Not real smart when someone is purchasing a POWER ONE Ryobi SYSTEM. Where did you think I was going to buy the extra battery and other tools? Yup. Not anymore. Not real smart at all, when Wally World is literally right next door. No wonder Home Depot has a one star rating on Consumer Affairs. The Dawsonville Home Depot isn't even listed on the BBB, but the ones nearby are, and are getting slaughtered.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I bought $80 worth of impatiens plants this summer from the Home Depot. Every one of them contracted downy mildew disease, a disease that had been infecting these plants for the last few years. None of the plants survived. My complaint is that Home Depot continues to sell impatiens (through their contractor, Bell Nurseries) with full knowledge that this disease will occur, thereby leaving the customer with nothing for their money. Home Depot should at least warn customers that they are taking a risk when buying impatiens at their stores. Unfortunately, there are no refunds at Home Depot for bedding plants, so I am out $80, as are many other customers who bought impatiens. Home Depot should discontinue carrying these plants in Maryland until a cure for downy mildew is found.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: July 20, 2017

I was shopping for plants for my new yard. Some of them were heavy, but there was no one to help me. There was one employee in the whole nursery. Then I tried to put 40+ plants on will call for my landscaper to pick up the next day. "No can do..." I was told. So I had to carry and unload 3 carts full of plants to my car. I would give it a zero if I could. I will stick with Lowe's next time. They are adequately staffed and happy to help with loading and unloading.

Original review: July 2, 2017

The Knockout Roses I purchased from Home Depot have all failed due to a virus pathogen called Rose Rosette. The plant tag says excellent disease resistance but ALL of these roses will get this disease sooner or later, all of mine have. I have been told it is not a warranty issue because my plants are 2 years old. Growers are telling me the plants came with the disease. Home Depot needs to make a stand and stop selling this trade deception lest they encounter a class action lawsuit.

Original review: June 30, 2017

My wife and I went to Home Depot in Lewiston ID. to buy a new riding lawn mower, first we went to the gardening center and they did not know anything about lawn mowers and told us to go to the customer service desk. So we went to the customer service desk and they had to call the gardening center, so after they got that figured out, they asked which lawn mower we would like to purchase. We said the one without the flat tire, cause there were some out there with flat tires, after an hour of them trying to figure out how to sell the lawn mower they said it does not have a sku number in the system.

So they called store manager and that person said she does not know what to do and I said, “You have $50,000 in inventory in lawnmowers and you can’t sell one cause it has no sku number” and she said, “Sorry I don't know what to do.” So we went to North 40 and bought one. But as we were leaving home depot there was two other people looking at riding lawn mowers and I was thinking wow how much money they are losing.

Original review: June 16, 2017

HD did not tell me when I rented a tool that I was being charged a 10% fee for a damage waiver. When I returned the undamaged tool on time, I asked why cost was so high and was told that the governor gets his money. I challenged that since I was clearly being charged more than the rental fee with state taxes. The clerk pretended to check the detail of the charges on his register to discover that there was a charge for a damage waiver. I refused to pay it and he accepted that agreed rental fee plus the lawful tax charge.

A couple of days later I went to rent the exact same tool at the same HD. This time I caught the fact, when asked to agree to the rental fee, that I was being overcharged. The clerk, a different one than the first, had also tried to sell me the property waiver without my knowledge. When I caught him, he removed the 10% charge. Neither time was I shown a copy of the contract before I was asked to sign and agree to it on the small electronic pad. In the first rental I was never given or shown a copy, but the second time I received a copy after completing the rental agreement. Not before, although I requested to be shown a copy before signing. The second time, I had to get store management involved because of another problem with the rental.

If you do rent from the HD, you will find that their contract provides that damage waiver protection is optional. If it is optional and HD doesn't tell you it is being charged, and especially if you aren't given a copy of the contract, is there any real option? I have just done a little looking and notice that HD has had class actions brought against them in at least two other states. I believe HD prevailed in each, but the issues there were different. What troubles me the most is that in my case HD automatically tried to collect a 10% charge that was supposed to be optional.

Original review: June 15, 2017

Went to Home Depot to try to rent a utility trailer for a $3,000 John Deere zero turn mowing tractor... Went there 2 times to rent a utility trailer. First time there was none available. Okay that's fine. There was none available go to another Home Depot store to try and rent a same utility trailer. They want $40 for one hour. Come back 3 days later to rent a utility trailer again. This time they have them but their stickers are up and they can't be used so with my hundred dollar discount credit which is only used in store.

I go to another Home Depot to try to purchase the same a $3,000 John Deere mower but they don't have it there so I go to try and rent it online... Fine let's run it online. After back and forth, back and forth, back and forth for 3 days I'm going to run it online. So I get around online. They'll come out help me set it up blah blah blah blah blah. They won't accept my hundred dollar discount and it will only be delivered in their time which means I would have to take a day off of work...

You would think with a company as popular as Home Depot would accommodate their patrons that is buying something that is very very expensive. I have found it to be nothing but a complete pain in my ass and the biggest Hassle and I am so frustrated with how this company is ran. No stickers for your trailers. Are they up really. What the what is that... So I will not be purchasing this $3,000 tractor from Home Depot. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Thanks for nothing Home Depot. Your grade a #1 for giving the people the runaround... And big waste of time in my life!! By the way the store was in People's Plaza in Newark and the Suburban Plaza in Newark. Very disappointed!!! I don't think I ever want to go and spend my hard earned $ again in this establishment!??? Felt like I was on Candid Camera.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I bought the "guaranteed to start" machine in October 2016 and bought the extended warranty maintenance agreement. This is the second time that I was going to use it and it did not start. Took it to Home Depot in Mansfield Texas and they told me that the extended warranty was oyola for 39 days and the extended warranty starts After the manufacturer tries to fix the machine. When they sold me the extended warranty they did not tell me that. I was hoping for better service as I was willing to buy a more expensive machine and pay the difference. I will not buy any appliances or expensives items at Home Depot as they do not provide good customer service when truly needed. You need a store that helps the customer with expensive items and not just with $10.00 returns. I'm extremely disappointed.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Purchased Vigoro-brand Weed and Feed at my local Home Depot. Applied the product exactly as instructed on package. It ended up killing most of the grass on my front lawn and left the weeds behind. In fact, dandelions popped up where the dead grass is (just a few days after application!), and if anything the weeds seem to be multiplying and thriving. Perhaps the product should really be called "Feed the Weeds -- kills grass down to the roots"? I tried calling the 'customer service' number for Vigoro, which ended up being somewhere in the Cayman Islands, and they could not help me. Called Home Depot and they shunted me off to another contact number for Vigoro, which turned out to be an emergency chemical spill hotline! A third number that was provided on my next try got me to a voicemail simply stating that "No-one is available to take your call. Goodbye."

Finally, after nearly 2 hours of multiple futile phone calls and repeatedly waiting on hold, I was re-directed yet again to the Home Depot Resolution Center where I was eventually offered a $40 gift card (the initial cost of the product that destroyed my lawn was $36). However, since I will never get back all the time, money, and effort I spent last year getting my now-ruined lawn into beautiful shape, not to mention the hours of frustration this morning, it is small recompense. It appears that Home Depot's policy is to keep putting customer complaints off until they finally get frustrated and give up and if they persist, offer the minimum compensation. RECOMMEND AVOIDING THIS PRODUCT, AND THIS BUSINESS, AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Bought a Ryobi cordless lawn mower. Was offered and purchased 2 year extended coverage on top of 3 year manufacturers. Turns out the lead acid battery is terrible. The unit has been serviced several times and has stopped working again. The extended warranty has a lemon clause but it can't be used because it doesn't cover anything until the manufacturer one runs out after three years. Unfortunately, the battery is only covered 1 year (supposedly) by the manufacturer. So, I've spent money up front for a warranty coverage I probably would have to fight to use with a gap of 2 years where the tool is broken. Neither the retailer or the manufacturer seem to care about this. They already made their money and can come up with any excuse to not get the product fixed. Save your money and skip the extended warranty.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I went to return a defective Toro lawn mower that died after I used it twice. Because it was few days past Home Depot's arbitrary 30 day return limit, Home Depot refused the return even though I told them the lawn mower was a piece of junk and they should ask for a refund from Toro. Later I spent a long time on the phone with their customer service people and store manager to no avail. What a waste of time. I do not shop at a store that is not honest. As consumers, we have to stand up for our rights. Never shop at Home Depot again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

These bags are billed as having "wet strength." Yet in the rain they come apart, as they have never done in previous years. The glue that holds them together is white, similar to Elmer's, and is water-soluble. A disaster after all the hours we've spent putting leaves into the bags!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I contact Home Depot about this problem I had with the tank cubic feet of topsoil. Their website did not say anything about rocks mulch or sand in there for filter. I researched it and it's supposed to be 20% topsoil X-Men of sand and compost. Then they haven't contacted vendor. Couple weeks later after talking to vendor and send him pictures of multiple they refuse to send me more corrector or refund, says non-refundable. But if I bought some pipes and they were the wrong size and they were not refundable you couldn't use them so you least it was somebody. But that kind of stuff for him they would send the right stuff. So I paid like $450 and down the road for season please give me free fill dirt and only charged me 40 bucks Home Depot. I spoke to them again and they told me to have manager handle it like a bunch of little kids. I paid Home Depot the money. Why do I have to argue with the vendor?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

Home Depot Menomonee Falls - We bought a zero turn lawn mower on Sunday October 9th. We paid $60 to have it delivered on Monday October 10th. It was not delivered on October 10th. They said they would deliver it on Tuesday October 11th somewhere between 10 and 6 pm. At 3 pm my husband called and they said they moved our time to 5:45 pm. My husband called a second time at 5:20 pm. They said they were just putting it on the truck and it would be 45 minutes before it could be delivered. Granted we live 6 miles away. The people were rude and they never Apologized. We bought the machine because they said it could be delivered immediately the next day. It was not. I believe my $60 should be refunded due to the lies they told us. And the fact that we went with them due to the delivery being "next day." I will never buy from Home Depot again. Rude with no customer service.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I bought a lawn mower 5 months ago. Have been having problems with it and was told by ** the store manager to come back and get a refund. Then I receive a phone call and ** retracts the refund and tells me if I am having such a problem at his store why do I keep coming back. I asked him that I wanted to talk to the district manager and ** hung up on me. I will never go back to this store at 1600 S Sooner Rd, Midwest City, ever again and waste my money on these crooks.

Original review: July 17, 2016

Ryobi and Home Depot are total scams with the Ryobi product line. Ryobi is one of the few companies that still require a receipt be kept all 3 years and won't use the product manufacturer date as a means so they can not honor (SLEAZE OUT OF) their warranty. Their rep on the toll-free said that it was because "If you bought something in 2012 and they replaced it (with another battery that was also poorly constructed so that it wouldn't make its 3 years), that you are SOL."

I'm sorry, but if you have this crappy of a product where it makes sense to the manufacturer that a person would randomly get 2 products that were so poorly crafted that neither could make the warranty period, you have a quality assurance problem. It's a scam and Home Depot needs to recuse itself from Ryobi products. Stay far away from Ryobi, go with a legitimate manufacturer that has some kind of Quality Assurance program. Ryobi SUCKS!... and because of their association with Ryobi, HOME DEPOT SUCKS!!!

Original review: June 26, 2016

The reason for contacting Home Depot was to rent a lawn mower. My own mower has been in a state of disrepair and I needed a lawn mower to keep my yard maintained until I either purchase a new mower or have my existing mower repaired. As I used the rented mower, one of the wheels came off after I mowed one quarter of the lawn. Immediately, I called the store to report this. I was told to bring the mower in which I did. One of the men helped me get the mower out of the trunk of my car. There was no other mower available that I could rent to complete what I had hoped to do. The rented period was 1 hour and 53 minutes which included driving to and back to the store with the mower. I did explain that I intended to use the mower for 4 hours.

The store associate completed the contract as if I had fully used the mower and as if the problem never happened. I was charged for 4 hours of rental even though I could not use the mower due to the wheel falling off. If I had a similar business, I would have a back up mower in case of a mishap like the rented mower had. What I also would have considered is putting the contract on hold until the mower wheel was repaired and allow the customer to complete the intended task. The suggestions I am making are what I would do to keep customers. It was disturbing to pay for a rental item and to not be able to complete what I had hoped to finish.

I am not questioning the integrity of the people I worked with at the store. Maybe they are limited in what they are allowed to do but this did result in an inconvenience for me. The store should realize that situations like this can result in losing customers.

Original review: June 24, 2016

I met an incredible man named Gil at the Lakeline Mall area in Austin Texas. I brought my lawnmower into the store fully expecting to leave it and wait for the $18.00 service assessment. Instead I received the gift of a kind and thoughtful man who immediately began working to fix my mower because he was going on vacation at the end of the day and knew that I couldn't wait for two weeks to have my mower fixed when he returned. He was thorough and kind and communicated clearly. I am grateful for Gil and how he treated me and my needs. I found this to be extraordinary and way beyond the norms that happen in this day. Gil should be recognized for his skill of service and his generosity of care. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2016

I purchased on a lawnmower in Nov of 2015. Used it once and everything was good no problems. It is now March 2016 and nothing will work. Independent repair facility said it wasn't worth my time get the thing fixed due to its poor craftsmanship. When returning to the store to try and get at least store credit so I can purchase another mower, I had to wait on the store employees to quit chatting and playing on their phones before they would help me.

When one employee finally looked up because another employee saw that I was standing there waiting, he rolled his eyes and said, "What you need?" When I explained my predicament he asked the other employee who never made eye contact with me and she proceeded to ask another and tell me that I could send my brand new lawnmower off and have their "repair facility" fix it for $45 and it would be 3-4 weeks. Such a shame that a brand new $250 lawnmower would be scrap metal by the second use and nobody in this store cares. I've spent multiple thousands of dollars in this store remodeling my house. They will not get another penny from me. I will never set foot back in this store again.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2016

I purchased a Path-Pro SS21 21 in. 136 cc Single-Stage Gas Snow Blower from Home Depot a little over a year ago. I had problems from the start. Now, to repair it would cost a little less than to buy a new one. I tried to post a product feedback about my experience on their site and they have rejected it, citing some ** excuse. I did not get my monies worth out of this deal, but what is worse than that is the way I have been treated by Home Depot. Never again will I subject myself to this kind of treatment. Buyer beware!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2015

Last week I repotted two plants with Miracle Gro potting soil. It killed one plant immediately. I used a little on top of my other house plants and now have a terrible case of poison ivy/oak from the potting soil!! To top it off, I lost money from purchasing the two plants and soil plus missing work to go to the doctor for poison ivy/oak!! I now have to throw out 5 plants!! Consumer Alert!! Do NOT buy Miracle Gro Potting Soil unless you like having poison ivy/oak on your body!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2015

I bought a Snow blower in December, used it three times. I understood that you don't change the gears while moving the snowblower as there are warning signs in plain view. I sent it to Home Depot and waited 6 months to be told it needed a new motor and that I would have to pay 300 dollars because they determined it was my fault even though it is under warranty. How is it my fault that the metallic gear cord breaks. I did nothing wrong. They finally call me back on August 5th and tell me that they called two weeks ago, one time mind you and spoke to my answer machine. I told them that I would pick the snow blower up at the end of the month and they said it will be sold if I do not pick it up immediately. I will seek legal action at this point.

Original review: June 27, 2015

This is nothing new. It has happened to me more than once, so I am not surprised. The odds are when a customer returns an item in the box that has a defect, don't be surprised to find the same item back on the shelf the next day. My most recent experience is with a sprinkler. I bought two. I didn't know the product was defective until it didn't work and I opened the second box and realized the first sprinkler had different packing. Do not buy products from Home Depot if the box is not sealed or has any indication it has been tampered with. I wonder how many defective products never get returned after the customer gets it home and finds out it's broken? The odds must be in their favor or they would change their policy.

Original review: June 14, 2015

I ordered a lawn mower from The Home Depot (THD). It arrived in a box that was in perfect condition, but the lawn mower inside was not assembled and had damaged parts. I called their Customer Service and was told that I had to bring it back to the store or wait up to a month to get my money back because the return had to be approved by some arbitrary approval force at THD. They offered us a 10% discount on a repurchase which would basically cover the cost of the gas, so we chose to drive the 3 hrs round trip to the nearest store. They told us the store would not honor that price, however, so we spent 30 minutes with the rep on the phone locating the closest store and placing an online order for in-store pick-up so we could get the discounted price. The rep assured us it would be ready for pick-up that night, but it was already 7pm so we decided to go the next day.

The next day, we made the drive and the lawn mower was not ready for pick-up. The rep placed an order to be shipped to our house. I did not authorize it to be shipped to my house (we'd already had one broken one delivered...), I authorized an in-store pick-up order. The store told me I had to call Customer Service as they had no control over the online system, so I called and cancelled the incorrect order within about 16 hours of that order being placed. I went home happy because THD store manager was great.

I was happy until another lawn mower showed up at my door. They processed an order to ship this lawn mower to my house (that I didn't authorize to begin with) and that I informed them was an incorrect order less than 24 hours later. I was told the order had been cancelled but they processed it anyways. What??? When I called, I was told I had to bring it back to the store or wait 1-2 business days for UPS to call and schedule a pick-up. I wasn't driving another 3 hrs to return a lawn mower I never authorized being sent to my house in the first place, so I chose UPS. But I never received a call to schedule the pick-up. I called again. I was told, "Oh, UPS isn't coming to get it anymore. Custom Deliveries is coming to get it. Just leave it outside your house for up to the next 14 days, and they will come and get it."

Our previous lawn mower was stolen from out front of our house (It was broken already or we wouldn't have left it out there under our carport), so I told her that wouldn't work. It's like gift wrapping it for thieves. It even has a picture on the outside so they will know what they are stealing. She told me I need to keep calling back to get a tracking number to find out when they would be coming. I waited a couple of days and called. I was informed that UPS should have come and gotten it by now... What??? I told the rep, once again that it was not safe outside my house and about the Custom Deliveries/tracking number thing, but she didn't know anything about that. She said that they could send me a UPS label and it would arrive in 24-48 hours so I could take it to UPS to send it back. That sounded okay at this point as I really wanted this saga to be over. I waited 4 days and did not receive anything. I called again.

Every agent thus far had told me about 4 times each that I needed to bring it back to the store and this one was no different. I'm not driving 3 hours for their mistake. He said that they hadn't sent me the label because it is hazardous materials and has to be returned to the store... Um, it was mailed to me and was never opened, so no sir, that is false that it can't be mailed back. It also would have been nice if they would have called me at some point in this process to let me know the status of everything, but no. Not once have they contacted me.

They came back and said that someone would call me with a "Resolution" within 24-48 hours. I informed them that I sincerely hope so because this is the last time I will attempt to call them. I told them that if I do not receive the promised call in 48 hours, I will begin the credit card dispute process and all further contact will be through the credit card company. Hopefully they will actually contact me, but we shall see.

Original review: May 20, 2015

No customer service at all. No manager. No help with Mulch. No one knows the answer to anything. No help with propane. No nothing.

Original review: May 14, 2015

I had cut my fathers grass this weekend and my Home Depot riding lawn mower caught on fire. I had always taken very good care of it. So I am not sure what happened. The mower is unusable now.

Original review: May 7, 2015
    Purchased Hampton bay 7 piece counter high patio set. We paid over 1200.00 for it in 2012. The set was not put into service until 2013 because we decided to extend our deck. We enjoyed it two years. The chairs were stored in the basement over the winter, the table left on deck covered, we removed the cover

only to find the table was disintegrating, cracking, and peeling. Cannot be used someone will be hurt, it's made out of concrete and tape. Home Depot offered $100. Was a loyal customer.

Home Depot Lawn & Garden Company Information