Find a Kitchen Remodeling partner

Help me decide

4.7/5 (11 ratings)
Find a Kitchen Remodeling partner
Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Hammer & Hand

Banner image

Need help with a kitchen project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Hammer & Hand Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hammer & Hand?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hammer & Hand?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

They were very friendly and knowledgeable about what they were doing. I liked how they helped me into making what I wanted my kitchen to look like come true. They even gave me more ideas and I am glad I listened. I loved the value for what service I received and know I got a great deal. I received a discount because I came recommended and that made me like them more. The quality was impressive. I loved how they made my ideas come true and work together the way I hoped they would and even got creative with me that really helped a lot. Everything was perfect. They were quick when arriving the first time and quick starting the work and finishing. I loved how fast my kitchen was done and a bit surprised. I didn't think they would finish so quickly.

Hammer & Hand Company Information