Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
Haier Freezers
3.26/5

Haier Freezers

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

47 Haier Freezers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 30, 2018

Bought a Haier 14 months ago. It stopped working 2 times! Lost all of my food! Home Depot repaired the 1st time (4 months). 1 month ago Haier rep. says it is out of warranty (1 yr), but it performed well during the warranty.

Original review: May 27, 2018

We bought the chest freezer because our upright stop working while we were away. We've had other products from this brand and the price was right. We have had it less than 6 months and it has performed very well so far. It is Energy Star rated and is self-defrosting.

Original review: May 26, 2018

It works well, but name on front slipped down on cabinet, seemed to scratch easily. True this has nothing to do with freezing, but was an annoyance at times because you do not want your appliance looking cheap!

Original review: March 28, 2018

It fits on my counter and doesn't take up a lot of space. I needed a small freezer so I purchased this at Menards and it seems to fit the bill, however there are a few small things that I'm not happy with. It is small like I need, but wish the inside was constructed to hold larger items. Also, the shelves are a little too close together and they cannot be moved. It has drawers and I removed them to have more storage space, and it's not frost free. So I have to remove the food to the top freezer in my fridge to defrost and if my top freezer is full I can't store frozen food there during defrosting.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have had this for a number of years now and purchased it to be an extra freezer which allows me to stock up, especially in the bad winters we get here. Perfect size for my laundry room and to stock up on sales items, frozen, meats, etc. It worked out perfecting for my family. I just wish it was self defrosting... sometimes it’s a pain the neck to defrost and clean it out... sometimes I have to use even a hammer to get rid of built up ice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: March 25, 2018

I like that it’s small enough to fit in my kitchen. It has a cool basket so I can put smaller items into it. It keeps my food perfectly frozen. The cost was low enough for my income also. It’s perfect for my needs. It keeps my food fresh until I’m ready to use it. Although, I wish it came in a different color than white. The white looks nice but it’s hard to keep in clean because I have 2 small messy children. I also wish it came in a different longer shape and that it wasn’t so heavy because I move a lot.

Original review: March 23, 2018

My overall experience with this brand has been awesome! They exchanged my refrigerator within a two week time frame and customer service was a delight to work with. I like this brand because it has a lifetime warranty for all my appliances. However, appliances are a bit expensive. But I have bought several appliances from different companies, but none of them can amount to the brand I have now.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I am completely satisfied with my freezer. It's user friendly and has awesome technologies making my life easier with faster freezing speed and temperature stability. It's a smart product with awesome features like programmable software. Haier provides a large storage area for frozen food and drinks. It's energy star certified, which means that the manufacturer participates in the energy efficiency program. I don't like though the cost and it should be cheaper. The short term service plan and the use of poor quality materials and design is another disadvantage. It needs to be more durable and stylish.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This freezer is better, cheaper and more efficient. It is also more modern while being suitable for a low income household since most of my currency goes to helping my son. However, it is rather bulky, I wish they made the metal not so heavy but that it could be resistant. I plan to use my freezer as a freezer. Not a tank. That would make this brand a lot more enjoyable, with that this brand would be perfect! I also hope they make the freezer be more insulated. I have many blackouts and everything in the freezer goes bad the same day.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Haier Freezers doesn't ice up as much as my old freezers. No room inside the house for it but it stays cool even in the garage when it hot as hell here in Florida. But the top falls down when I open it to grab something out of it and hits me in the head every time. But it was cheap for when the other freezer when out that sucked but does the job it supposed to do.

Haier Freezers Company Information