3.3/5 (15 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Galanz Microwaves Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Galanz Microwaves?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Galanz Microwaves?

Original review: May 24, 2017

I'm very happy with my Galanz microwave. I haven't had any problems at all with it. The only thing I could think of is if it had a choice of alarm sounds and to be able to change volume of the alarm. It's kind of annoying sounding and loud but I guess that's good for an alarm. It gets your attention makes you check it right away. I like the size of the interior of microwave. It's over 1 cubic foot. I can fit anything in it that I have ever wanted. It will hold all my different size bowls and dishes. I also like the programmed 1 step cooking buttons. I don't need to guess a time just push (for ex, the pizza) button and usually a perfect cook. I also like the sleek look.

Setting it up was very easy. I read through the manual once and was able to use all parts of the microwave. Easy power set and timer. The easy set button for a variety of foods and thawing are already preset times. Everything has met my expectations and beyond. This microwave cooks my food faster and more thoroughly than any other I have own.

Original review: May 21, 2017

It heats up fast and easy to clean. They are really big and have a good space to put stuff. They have everything I need. They are in good shape too and they have to have more pictures of stuff to cook. They have to shape them good. But the numbers are small. They need to do bigger and they have to be another color and have better space to have to put them in a better place to be used. They need to put big numbers to press a lot. They have to make bigger and more of them to have more in the store... They have to be good light to see better.

Original review: May 20, 2017

The features of the microwave are nice as the popcorn pops just right when you walk away from the microwave without checking up on the popcorn. The clock is great and can be used as a timer. Maybe the price should go down, but other than that everything is right. I have warranty on this microwave so if something happens I can bring it back. Nothing is also complicated after you get used to using the microwave. The manual is simple to read and the website is simple too.

Original review: May 19, 2017

It was easy to set up and has an easy feature to set time and use it quickly. I like you hit the number and it goes for that many minutes. I like that my kids can use it easily. My son likes to make his little meals in it and he is able to push one button and it cooks his food. I also like it has a defrost and a popcorn button, and that you can click an extra 30 seconds easily. I like that it has a rotating thing inside. However, I don't like that you have to stop and reset it to add time to it. Also, I have not used it very long and one of the bottom legs have fallen off already. I have to place cardboard underneath to level it. Apart from that, it meets my expectations.

Original review: May 15, 2017

The microwave is very simple and easy to use for people of all ages. Anyone including a young child would be able to use it without difficulties or problems. I like the design of the microwave, the digital heating options and temperature choices it has. The microwave also does not take up much kitchen space. I like how it rotates to assure to cook thoroughly but I would probably increase the size of it so it would be able to handle larger items that I would want to put into it and make it a little more powerful because it really does not defrost frozen items that well but overall I give it eight out of ten in performance and ten of ten in design.

Galanz Microwaves Company Information