Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.77/5

Gaggenau Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gaggenau Ovens?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gaggenau Ovens?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

The performance is topnotch, one of the best in the industry. The oven gets hot really quick and stays hot. I have no complaints about any area of its performance. The value is very affordable and right for what the oven does. If you're looking for something that's great and works to its highest ability this is it. The appearance can't be beat by anyone out there. It's very nice looking and will fit in any style kitchen perfectly and won't be in the way of other things. The size is great for this product and works just as great if not better than any other product out there. I would recommend this to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I loved my Gaggenau stove top. It was very expensive but completely worth it. I really like cooking and it is the perfect tool in the kitchen. The value of this cooktop is so worth it. I love the how it cooks. It is a very reliable cooktop and has lasted me for so long. I absolutely love this cooktop. It looks so sharp in my kitchen. I love the appearance of the slickness. It pulls together everything and is the center of my kitchen. Everyone always compliments me on my stove and cooktop. It's very big and only should be bought by people who really intends to use it. Cooks need these appliances because it will completely change your life and the way you cook.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

It's performance was excellent, ran well, did what it was supposed to. I'd recommend this to anyone. Its value was good. I actually got a great deal. I paid less for this than most quotes I got. I'm very happy with this. Its appearance is great. It goes well with my house. It wasn't a bad size at all. It didn't take up all that much space at all.

Gaggenau Ovens Company Information