2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties

5.0/5 (6 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About First Premier Home Warranty

First Premier Home Warranty offers home warranty plans in select states across the nation. Customers can choose between two plans, Premier and Premier Platinum. The company also lets you add coverage for items like a swimming pool or additional water heater, although those costs can get expensive.

Pros

• Two plans
  • Wide coverage
  • Additional options
  • No inspections

Cons

• May be expensive
  • Limited information

Bottom Line

First Premier Home Warranty offers two plans, plus additional coverage, with lots of options. The company does not require an inspection before purchase, which some customers will appreciate.

First Premier Home Warranty plans

First Premier Home Warranty offers two plans: Premier and Premier Platinum.

The Premier plan covers your:

• Plumbing system (including stoppages)
  • Water heater
  • Ductwork
  • Garage door opener
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Permanently installed sump pump

The Premier Platinum plan covers everything in the Premier plan plus two air conditioning units, two heating units, a refrigerator and your clothes washer and dryer.

You can also choose from the company’s list of options, including coverage for a pool and spa, sump pump, water softener, ice maker and well pump. For an additional cost, you can also expand coverage for items like second garage door openers.

First Premier fees

You can pay for your service plan monthly or annually. If you pay monthly, you’ll pay more over time but will save upfront. Yearly plans start at $369 for the Premier plan and $399 for Premier Platinum. Monthly plans start at $43 and $50, respectively.

Additional features can cost anywhere from $35 annually for an ice maker or water softener to $150 annually for a pool or spa. The company’s service call fee ranges between $60 and $75.

First Premier Home Warranty FAQ

How do I file a claim with First Premier Home Warranty?
You can call its 24/7 customer service line to report a claim. The company has an information submission area on its website, but it’s unclear if this can be used to submit a claim.
Do I choose my own contractor with First Premier Home Warranty?
Yes, but the contractor has to be approved by First Premier Home Warranty. Otherwise, the company will assign and send out its own approved technician.
Does First Premier Home Warranty require a home inspection?
No, you don’t have to get a home inspection before signing up for a First Premier Home Warranty policy.
What states does First Premier Home Warranty serve?
First Premier Home Warranty doesn’t list the states it operates in on its website — contact a representative to see if the company is available in your area.

Is First Premier Home Warranty worth it?

Based on the info on its website, First Premier Home Warranty seems to offer a pretty wide range of services and flexible coverage options. When it comes to specific information about things like canceling, hiring contractors, submitting claims and more, the site is pretty light on specifics. You’ll need to contact the company to get full details.

First Premier Home Warranty Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Premier Home Warranty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about First Premier Home Warranty?

Original review: July 29, 2021

The best home warranty company I’ve ever had!! I got an amazing 5 Year deal from Jason for both of my homes. I put in a claim about a month later and they fixed the problem the same day! Thanks so much to First Premier!!

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Hands down the best in the industry! I’ve had home warranties in the past and when I called First Premier for my AC unit that went out they had someone down the next morning and he repaired the unit and gave me advice how to maintain the unit as well.

Original review: July 28, 2021

When I called in I spoke to a representative named Tony **. He was extremely polite. He assisted me through the process of purchasing a home warranty plan. He really tries his hardest to get a better price and he does. It was just a pleasure speaking with Tony! Highly recommend going with this company!

First Premier Home Warranty response

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Amazing company, Michael the sales representative was very helpful, thorough and well spoken. Gave me an amazing deal for my 4 properties and even added a free roof package to my plan For me being a senior. Great company. 5 stars!

First Premier Home Warranty response

Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time.

Original review: July 16, 2021

First Premier offers the best customer service. I have been with them for three years and every time I had an issue, they assisted me right away. Their representatives are understanding and assist me right away. Thank you for always being there when I need you guys!

First Premier Home Warranty response

Brian, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time.

No Results

There are not results that match your filter search.
    Change filter sorting or reset filter

First Premier Home Warranty Company Information