3.0/5 (44 ratings)

About Endless Pools

Endless Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endless Pools?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Just like Christina of Auburn, we were told there is only one tech in area that can help us. We bought house in January 2020 and there is no one to fix the problems. We call Endless Pools and they offer to help anyone who is willing to try, but no luck with finding anyone willing. Very upset as we would love to get fixed. Don’t install unless you know how to fix yourself.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

We have an Endless Pool with attached hot tub. Both work great. The only thing I would like to be different is that both the pool and hot tub need to be filled with water to operate. It would be nice to just have the hot tub filled with water that could be used in colder weather. That would be much better on the electric bill.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

We bought a house with an original Endless Pool in 2018. It needed refurbishing and the only EP certified pool tech we could find in the area came to do it. He did a good job but a couple of years later we've got other things that have come up and he has been too busy to get out here for several months. Endless Pool says they has no other tech in the area even though they sell these pools in the Sacramento area and we live just 40 minutes out of town. They told us we could just get a regular pool person to do it and they could offer phone support but the one person that we had out to work on our spa and works on other pools is not comfortable doing it, plus with COVID good luck getting through right away. If you're thinking of getting one I would not recommend it unless the year there are multiple techs in the area. You can call them to find out.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I have owned my Endless Pool for almost 17 years. I purchased the modular pool made wider by 1 foot, in 2003. For me, it was a very expensive purchase and the product itself has been everything I'd hoped. The problem, and it's a big one, is, that from the outset, the service is almost non-existent. Not the customer service that you call, but finding someone to service and repair the pool when needed.

Calling the company helps with troubleshooting, the people are always unfailingly polite and as helpful as they can be. But there is no one to come out and fix something because there's an assumption that the pool can be self installed and serviced by the buyer. They'll give you a name or two of their "factory trained specialists", but you will most likely get no response or a response weeks or months later while you can't swim because of the repair and replacement of parts needed. The factory trained person (who was terrific) that I used to move the pool and install it in my new house in 2007, no longer works with the company and found them not geared towards helping the purchaser once the pool's installed. It seems that sales count and service to the pool doesn't. You will have to find someone outside of their system if you want to keep your pool in working order. I'm scrambling now to do just that.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I was interested in an Endlesspools and spoke with a sales representative regarding the cost and differences between other manufacturers. Aside from not being very helpful, this salesperson was very impersonal almost to the point of being rude. This is not a quality of a someone in sales let alone one who represents the company. The arguments presented were broad and general and also subjective.

For instance, when asked how does Master Spas compare to Endlesspools, the initial answer was, 'Master Spas is a pool'. Then after being asked to clarify the response, the salesperson went on to explain that Master Spas makes a good swim spa but not as good as Endlesspools. When I asked how does PDC compare to Endlesspools, the response was, 'Endlesspools makes a superior product'. Apparently this person is not very knowledgeable and only interested in making the sale as opposed to looking out for my interests.

While Endlesspools was one of the three manufacturers that I was considering, it has now been narrowed down to only two. If anyone from Endlesspools is interested in knowing the name of this salesperson, please feel free to contact me at ** as I intentionally omitted their name. The moment I mentioned that PDC is offering more options at a much lower price, the salesperson immediately said, 'good luck and I won't be calling you again'. Although this incident turned out to be a bad experience for me, the positive is that this helped me narrow down my selection.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Bought a house with existing Endless Pool which we all like and enjoy using. Challenge was previous owner did not buy pool direct from Endless Pool so difficult getting it registered. Helpful customer service agent set up a preliminary account & promises to send out extra remote controls we purchased for pool.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I have encountered many customer service representatives that I would not give a 5 star rating. After the frustration of trying to troubleshoot an issue with several reps I was finally lucky enough to get Keith. He was very patient and kind explaining how to test different wires and equipment resulting in the discovery of the problem. He expedited the correct part that I was able to quickly install. After over a month of trying to resolve my issue, I finally have a functioning swim motor thanks to Keith.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I have one. An Endless Pool E-550 to be exact. I DO NOT work for nor am I paid from Endless Pools. I Bought from an Endless Pools dealer; not endless themselves. The dealer was very, very helpful and we paid -30% less than what Endless lists for. Options: Surround sound system, Treadmill, 4-piece cover. I am a competitive swimmer for the US Masters and swim about 4+ times per week. We actually bought this for the sake of my wife and her not being able to run on land because of her back. That problem is in check at least with this.

My wife and I swam at the local rec 4 days per week and both of our children are on swim team. With the pandemic and wanting to be back into the water plus offer some side benefits we went with the pool. Now, If we only swam one day a week it would have been a complete waste of money. We swim a lot and workout total 5–6 days per week. With the underwater treadmill, you will have a very good workout.

I’m a Home Brewer and Electrical Engineering student so I understand water chemistry very well. Therefore I do not pay anyone to monitor my pool. I only submit a sample once a month and go from there. YOU MUST understand water chemistry if you want to own one, else be prepared to hire someone to care for it, a local pool company perhaps.

***Pros:*** We installed into our 3rd stall of our garage to knock down costs, therefore, we only paid for electrical install, 2–3 heavy coats of white primer/sealer on all walls and ceiling, and the pool itself. Being as it is in the garage; leaves and other issues are non-problematic, no issues with phosphate due to rain either. Fills fast with a garden hose: 2,340 gallons with 2 garden hoses from house equated to only 3-hr 15-minutes to fill. Time may vary, but our water pressure is very good. Maintains heat very well; garage holds annually above freezing and below 80 in summer. Chemical control is a breeze, I do not have to put much effort in here. however, the caveat is; we heat ours to 82 F which is right about the competitive swimming temp. Anything above that you are certain to have chemical swings. Therefore once again; UNDERSTAND fully water chemistry.

Available whenever I want it, no rules, no waiting, no pool too hot or too cold. What better that just walking downstairs? I still love my local rec 9′ competitive pool though and will use it. 1/2″ thick acrylic shell construction, so it was a one piece delivery. No hassle, just find a level floor capable of supporting 220 pounds per square inch. Almost any garage floor will do as it is distributed weight and most cars weight about 3,280 pounds or about 820 lbs per tire and therefore around 820 lbs per square foot.

Adjustable swim current; I swim toward the top end of 65–100% and the current is even smoother yet at faster pace. Will immediately force you to correct your timing and/or stroke deficiency. At first I kept drifting to the right and could not figure out why. Adjusted my stroke and paid attention to it and now I can go 5+ minutes non-stop. Works best with Breast stroke, fly, free, back in that order. Butterfly is especially a good stroke here for timing, followed by breast.

After a long swim there are Jets in the back that go from your shoulder to your knees and all are adjustable from on/off and high/low flow. 23 jets to be exact. Underwater treadmill is ideal for anyone suffering from back issues. A very safe alternative to teaching someone how to swim. Water is shoulder height about 54″ deep. More than enough room to swim in. Even if you want to swim, others can still use the jets. The sound system is awesome! Lighting on both interior and exterior is a fun touch. Teaches consistency in your stroke (Pacing) being as the swim machine is constant, not variable. Ability to offer individualized practice for the swim team.

***Cons:*** 4-piece easy flip cover can be a hassle at times. But; you are gaining a lot of energy efficiency here so it is worth it. I would estimate 10–20% over the roll over one due to thickness and sealing. If your stroke is way off, the swim machine could have a hard time compensating the flow in a steady motion. However, it helps you correct a bad stroke quickly. The faster you go, the smoother it is. The smoother your stroke is, the compensation has no problem.

Cannot practice flip turns; maybe you could but I advise against it. No diving. That’s all I have for now.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Six weeks ago we installed a 14 ft x 8 ft pool, which is 48 inches deep, in a new Log cabin (5.4m x 4.4 m) in our garden. The installation was carried out very efficiently and effectively by Caldera Spas in Scotland. We love it. We bypassed the integral electrical heater in favour of a 12 KW air source heater located on the outside of the cabin, as it should be more cost effective, particularly during the summer months. We insulated the inside roof of the cabin with 250mm polystyrene overlaid with wet wall panelling. The pool itself is insulated with 500mm Kingspan plus 50mm polystyrene and clad in wet wall. No heat escapes from the sides and the 8mm foam cover, bought separately, is very effective covering.

We have fitted an ordinary bathroom extractor fan/humidistat and have a neat Meaco 20 litre dehumidifier in one corner, which is very economical to run and is keeping any humidity well under control. We coated the internal walls with **, which is a clear protective silicone which doesn’t darken the natural light colour of the wood. It seems to be very effective at resisting moisture /water ingress.

We always shower before using the pool and find controlling the chemical balance of the pool very straightforward, adding a couple of tablespoons of bromine every other day, occasionally adding a spoonful or two of PH plus. We change the filter every 7 -10 days. It could not be easier to do. We rinse and clean the filter under the kitchen tap using filter cleaning fluid and it looks brand new. The Endless pool is a great invention, a wonderful piece of kit and a great means for people who love swimming to indulge their passion whenever they desire. We are very lucky indeed to own one and would highly recommend it as a life/health enhancing product.

Original review: July 29, 2019

The equipment was installed by an installer working without a licenses. A work stop ordered was issued and posted on my property because a permit was never issued. I highly recommend to purchase equipment by a local licensed pool company and DO NOT use the referral from Endless Pools company. Finally, a permit was generated 5 months later after securing a local licensed pool contractor and verifying the safety and installation of the equipment and meeting all the requirements set by the Building Permit Department. Please check with your local city or county for permitting. Endless Pools walked away from the problem and left me scrambling to resolve the issue on my own. They were no help!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

We've had our pool installed for about 2 months, and it has broken twice in that time. Each time it has taken at least 2 weeks (or more) for it to be repaired. This is mainly because the only installer lives 2 hours away and has to order the parts and then make an entire day of it, so he waits until he doesn't have other jobs on his plate to come up. We really like using the pool, but so far, 50% of the time we've had it, it has been inoperable. For such an expensive piece of equipment, we really thought this would be a smoother process.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

We have had an endless pool for about 7 years and even moved it once to new house. I have never had any issues with customer service which I have had to call a couple times. They walked me through figuring out when my pump impeller went out and how to find it and how to get air out of the system. We have found that the water quality is easy with just using bleach every time you swim in it 1/4 cup. In those 7 years have only had to replace, liner when moved, impeller pump (sucked up label off kids toy), and swim pace display (but was used outside for extended time got water in it). They are not cheap but we have had great service from them and a quality product.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

My husband and I purchased a home with an Endless Pool already installed. The pool has worked wonderfully. However, recently Anchorage experienced a rather substantial earthquake and our pool developed a leak. I emailed the company asking for referral for a repair service. They responded by telling me I needed to first call customer service to have the file transferred to my name before they would provide this information. So instead of providing me help to stop the pool from flooding my house and the potential resulting water damage, I have to jump through administrative red tape.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

My wife did a lot of research on pools before deciding on Endless Pool five years ago. She is the swimmer and she loves this pool. I maintain the pool and I was surprised to see that some thought it very difficult. I use Clorox bleach about 1/4 cup daily and it maintains the pool nicely. I guess it depends on how good your water is in the area you live. My wife always takes a shower before getting in the pool. She uses the pool about 4 times a week. It has greatly helped her recovery from a heart attack. And, when we have had to call to get service for problems with either the water or the build we found the representatives patient and knowledgeable.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Endless Pools seems to be one of those companies that try and get you at every angle. If you happen to sell your pool or buy one secondhand they charge a $500 registration fee in order to purchase parts from them. Yes that's right. $500 for the opportunity to buy parts at a highly inflated price! They won't even recommend a technician to repair anything without the registration fee paid! In my opinion a company should stand behind their product no matter what, not look to gouge the customer because they need service. But they've figured that their product needs constant parts and service and realized they can force customers to pay extra just to upkeep their pools!

Resolution response: July 8, 2018

A customer service rep from Endless Pools contacted me after my initial review. They did seem concerned about the situation and sent a replacement part. I did appreciate the effort.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I am reinstalling a Fastlane pool indoors and one of the contractors accidentally broke a small piece on the heater. I emailed EP to find out if I could buy a replacement part, did not hear back. Called customer service, got a salesman who tried to sell a whole new heater, over $400, to replace a small part having a value of maybe $2. He told me that EP does not stock parts for its products, buying a new heater was the only option. He really pushed to sell me a new heater and did not seem at all interested in trying to find a solution to my problem. This was a salesperson not a customer service person. They have changed since I bought the product and now seem mostly interested in racking up $$$$. This is an expensive product and I'd expect a higher level of customer service. Really wonder how much longer they will be in business if they treat all their customers like they treated me.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The maintenance for chlorine is promoted as super simple, but it's not. At least it hasn't been for me. I feel like I have spent more time and money on excessive chlorine just to get my test strip to register than actually enjoying my swim spa. I wish it were like advertised and less hassle. Not feeling too happy with it right now. 3 months into ownership of Swim Spa X500.

Original review: June 22, 2017

We've been contacting Endless Pools for a few weeks. They are sketchy - they have a sales team, and something they refer to as a design team - but the designers don't understand requirements. I asked to talk to an installer, they said they don't have one, it was on us. I then said, "if the product needs maintenance we're on our own too?" "No, our installers would help you." "So you have installers?" "Yes." "Can I call my local installers?" "No." "Can I have a list of installers." "There's not a list." Endless Pools kept trying to make us sound unprepared or not ready for the step in the project of dealing with maintenance or installation. Count the cost - right? Only the fool builds without counting. I ended up having to abandon the idea of using their product.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I had an Endless Pool installed in my basement 11 years ago. I use the pool for 30 minutes everyday and I love it! I have had no maintenance issues apart from scheduled maintenance tasks such as replacing the filter and copper sulfate cartridges. The Endless Pool company is a first-rate organization that I can vouch for. I live in Seattle where one might expect a humidity problem in a basement setting, but with the retractable pool cover, we have found that the humidity levels remain low in our basement, except during the daily swim. The drywall and woodwork are holding up well. The costs to heat the pool are minimal.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

We have had our endless pool for 6 months, it has been nothing but trouble. From the start it leaked. First from the pipework and now from the liner. The swim current was not straight so the propeller had to be replaced. The swim pace display fluctuates wildly. The plastic coping is peeling already. The cover track is wearing away the cover... I could go on. Service is very poor. The whole experience has been very stressful so far. Beware!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

They had the type and size of pool we were looking for to fit in our backyard. This type of pool that I purchased was easier to maintain than I thought it would. You don't need to have a lot of experience with pools to maintain it. I enjoyed using it and creating good memories with my family and friends. I was able to relax and feel good about myself. Also, it allowed us to save money and stay at home. I would recommend this product for use by others to help them enjoy life with their family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

They had so much to choose from that it made a little hard to decide which pool I wanted. So I basically had to close my eyes and pick one. My pool is made with high-quality materials which made it more valuable than some of the other brands that were available. It requires very low maintenance and basically maintains itself most of the time, though I may have to clean it every other month. There are times when I have to clean it more, but this does not happen that much. The customer service was great and very helpful. They addressed all of the questions and concerns that I had when I made my purchase. They even gave me a follow-up call a couple of weeks later to see how everything was going.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

There were so many products to choose from and I would choose them all if I could. But I wish the product had better quality. I also found it difficult to learn how to work it which was the reason I called customer service. Their rep answered each of my questions without any problems and was pleasant. The way they handle the call was completely professional and informative. Also, the maintenance was ok, though it needs some tweaking. But all in all, it isn't a bad product.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I'm happy with customer service I got. I had great advice from the staff and they helped me choose my product. It's the best service I got than any other place that don't help. There's pretty decent variety of products being offered and they had the things I wanted. The product has a pretty good value and I was happy with the quality. It's better quality than other product from stores. In addition, the maintenance is good and there's plenty of staff there doing their work. Also, it's pretty clean and everything looks in place.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

It just seems like the pool industry is all the same, same pricing, same pools. I like this place and hope they can keep selling their pools to people who will enjoy them. The pools and variety were great and to be expected like any other pool place. They had some different pools to choose with price quotes ready too. I don't have to sweep with all these cool cleaning tool. This is a great ease when all we have to do is put chemicals and hook up our cool gadgets and we're off. The customer service was very friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. I would recommend to anyone what a great company they even install. Great job. The best one :)

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

There were a variety of sizes available for pools and upon request they'd build any size range requested. Also, the design variety includes a ton of interesting designs. The installation team was wonderful, working with all of my requests. I had them level my yard as well as install the pool (dig into the ground as it is an underground pool). They offered a wonderful deal price-wise and complied with my very complicated work schedule. The pool requires the usual pool maintenance. You have to clean or vacuum the pool as well as add shock and chlorine to the pool occasionally. This would be standard for all pools. The value was very cheap for the quality of pool. The price was completely affordable for an average salary, but also offers more expensive and high-quality pools.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

The customer support is available in electronic format, a voice service and are very good with you and the nicest people I can deal with and I would recommend them. All the different types of styles and colors can be overwhelming at times but the variety of items is great. Maintenance is available in case pool is damaged and is great to have the service all the time. And I feel confident with the maintenance and they are easy to work with. Great value for the money and the durability of the product is good. I've never had any problems with pool at all and I'm very happy with the value of the product.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I have been an Endless Pools owner since December 2013. After 3+ years of owning and consistently using my pool I feel now is the time to write an objective review of the product and the service I received from Endless Pools. First off I need to say that you and/or your family have really got to LOVE SWIMMING in order for the expense of the pool and potential headaches to be worth it. I swim in my EP at least 3 times a week. You also must be prepared to spend time monitoring and adjusting the water quality as needed. Our pool is uncovered ONLY when we swim in it. This is a huge help with limiting evaporation and consistent water chemistry.

What I have: 17 Endless Pools Swim Spa with Swim Current, 2 Jetted Seat Spa configuration, Electric Heater with UV System, Permawood panels, Digital Swim Pace Display, and End2End Swim Spa Cover (not an EP product, but HIGHLY recommended). What I use to maintain water chemistry: Nature2 Cartridges (1 cartridge per pleated filter), The Spa Depot Oxy-Spa (non-chlorine oxidizing shock), Baking Soda to adjust pH and Alkalinity UP when needed, SunGuard Sunburst Fast Shock (ONLY used when Nature2 Cartridges are replaced and need to be conditioned per instructions), and PleatCo Filter Cartridges.

The GOOD: I can walk out my backdoor and swim whenever I want for as long as I want without sharing a lane at a gym or public pool. Great versatility in adjusting the swim current. The Digital Swim Pace Display is a MUST if you want repeated accuracy in your workouts. Very comfortable spa seats with very good jet adjustments. The 17 size allows for 2 people to use the spa seats while a 3rd person swims laps with the Swim Current without disturbing each other. The interior surface of the Swim Spa has held up perfectly. The Just OK: Short length of warranty and warranty service (see below). NOTE: EP did ultimately honor the warranty for 2 separate claims.

The BAD: Swim Current Motor was defective from the get-go and kept tripping the internal breaker. It took several phone calls to EP Customer Service with me ultimately being told to remove the service panel AND hold my cell phone to the Swim Current Motor while it was running before EP Customer Service believed me that the motor was defective. Ridiculously poor design to access the motor and other service-required parts! God help you if you have to reset an internal breaker. We ultimately installed handles on the side service panel.

The UGLY: Permawood paneling does NOT hold up to normal weather conditions (20F to 105F). After 1 year the paneling on the south side of the pool completely buckled and pulled away from the insulation. After 2 years the paneling on the east and west sides did the same thing. EP DID send replacement siding for the south and east sides. Cost to replace panels is insanely expensive. All this being said, I do not regret the purchase, but EP should improve the over-all quality of their Swim Spa. Happy swimming!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

The customer service was outstanding. They were very friendly, fast, helpful, caring and answered all my questions and concerns. When they installed the pool they were fast and professional and listened to everything that I told them I wanted. There are a lot of different styles you can chose from as well as sizes and widths. Any one who gets one of these will be happy and love it. You have so much fun and so do the kids. Great for summertime and vacation or just tanning because you can get the deck with the pool.

The value was outstanding and if you want they accept payment plans that fit your budget. Great great great prices overall and you definitely get what you paid for. I would recommend this to any one of my friends or family members any day of the week because I just love mine. They listened to everything that I had to say and put it exactly where I wanted it and now the maintenance for it is easy. You just have to keep it clean and add the proper chemicals it needs and make sure that you clean it out daily and you will love it

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I love the pools. They are reliable and I love how they are cheap. The pools are cheaper than the competitors and I will recommend to other people. It keeps me cool during the summer.

Endless Pools Company Information