Call toll free
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free
Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

ThermoSpas Swim Spas offers a variety of swim spas in order to help you choose the one that works best for you. With ThermoSpas you have the ability to design your own spa or select by seating capacity or model. ThermoSpas Swim Spas are not only designed for entertainment, but cardio and strength training as well as post-workout massages. Contact us today to learn more about our products available!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 29, 2017

5 ThermoSpas Swim Spas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I thought the swim spa would be a good exercise for my husband and the rest of our family could enjoy it too as it had a lot of seating. It was big enough without being a pool. We had looked at two other companies but one didn't have the seating. They didn't have a lot of the options such as the accessories like the lights and the Ozonator. Some of them were really just a big hot tub that didn’t even have the handles to hold on to. Also, ThermoSpas seemed to offer a better quality.

Their reps were very helpful in explaining everything when we purchased the swim spa but the installation had been a month later than I expected. That was my only disappointment. The people who installed it were great and everything was good. But the swim spa came with a cracked piece of fabricated wood on the trimming on the outside. The customer service reps handled it well but they sent me a replacement that also came cracked. So I called the company up and they sent me three more pieces. Aside from that, the cover on the swim spa was electric and self-opening so it would be easier if we didn’t have to open it. Plus, I thought it was going to open the other way and when you’re sitting, the two ends block your view.

I was also rushed to an explanation about how to operate everything. There was a lot of information and it seemed a little too quick for me to absorb the whole idea of how to run it and the chemicals to put in. They showed me how to get the basket out but it was so quick and by the time I had to do it, it had been months and I had forgotten. I called ThermoSpas up about the chemicals and the test for the proper chemicals and the guy I got out on the phone was so helpful. In fact, I kept his number. He walked me through really well for my level.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I've passed on some "great" genes to my children because my grandfather had ankylosing spondylitis just like my son has from which you get totally stiff and rigid, where everything fits together and you can't bend over. Or if you get to bend over you can't stand up. Also we've all got scoliosis really fast which I got from my mom. My daughter and my two sons and my granddaughter inherited it too. I got the big tub that seats 12 from ThermoSpas so we can all get in it. When the installers were putting the walk downs on the tub the wood looking stuff split. But they sent me another piece of that. I just need to get somebody to help me with put it.

I purchased our spa because of the jets in the neck area. Mine is an upgraded version and I've got different features like waves and from what I read we can adjust it better. We've all got arthritis and we can't run so I also like the resistance tool so we can hold on and do some kind of treadmill. All my grandchildren and everybody that's been on the tub loves it.

ThermoSpas Swim Spas response

Hello Ms. Abernathy, I followed up with our Service Director today and see that we were able to provide service and that your concerns are reported as resolved. If there is anything else we can do, please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-833-7727 (8 AM - 6 PM EST Monday-Friday, or 8 AM - 1 PM EST on Saturdays). We're here to help! ~ Elle, ThermoSpas

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I need ThermoSpas because my legs hurt so much as well as my whole body. I found out that ThermoSpas can give you a massage. I also need to lose weight. I always have the pool and I miss my pool but keeping a pool heater takes a lot of money and this one is smaller. I did a lot of research and I already knew what I want. I purchased the latest model, the best that they got and I paid $36,000. It has the jets and the resistance feature that allows you to swim in place.

The reps answered a lot of my questions about chemicals. The delivery went fine and they put it the way I wanted it. They didn't show up in time but they told me when they were coming. They had a problem with the address and then the set up took most of the day. The only thing that I'm unsatisfied with was the steps. I have to push an electric lift to get into the pool and that's the only way I can get in. The steps are too high. I'm a handicapped person and I cannot reach the top There's nothing to hold on the side and I cannot walk the steps.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

We are relocating our home. Our former house got a pool and a hot tub so my wife also wanted a pool and a hot tub in our new house. Since a pool is a waste of money we chose a ThermoSpa swim spa and it enabled us to have the best of both worlds. We can use the tub year-round. The tub is large enough to be considered a small pool and it definitely has all the therapy in jets and controls to be a hot tub. It’s expensive but I've owned and operated a pool and they're a lot more expensive than ThermoSpas. I’ve had others before purchasing ThermoSpas and they didn’t meet the criteria because they did not have the large swim spa feature.

The guy came out and spent a few hours to talk it over oppose to the pluses, minuses and all the questions. It was worth having them come to us versus me since we live in a rural part of the country. I probably wouldn't have purchased it yet if it wasn't for that guy. But one feature in hindsight that I would like to have seen is a control that was to the side, If I wanted to just open it up, check the chemicals on it, check the temperature, it's kind of awkward to be able to lean over the middle of the swim spa to get at the controls. Whereas if there's something a little bit more remote or to one side or the other it doesn't put this way like anytime I'm around it if I'm not going to get in. I take my phone out of my pocket and clear it off the edge and I don't want it to fall out and "Oops, there it goes." That to me would probably the biggest feature I would like to have seen added.." But we’re very happy with the purchase. My wife loves it so I'm a happy guy.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My wife has a health condition so I bought a swim spa from ThermoSpas. We got the trainer unit because she needed something that's lightweight where she can swim low to keep her activity up. But it took us two months to get the unit after we purchased it. It was said that it would be there probably in four weeks and then it went to six and then eight and then finally it got there. My wife called around four times. We had to do repeated calls to get it delivered. But the installation was easy and it's definitely a quality product. It's doing what we purchased it for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoSpas Swim Spas?

ThermoSpas Swim Spas Company Information