Cenvar Roofing and Solar Reviews

By:
Author picture
Edited by:

About Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing

Cenvar Roofing & Solar, established in 2012, offers expert residential and commercial roofing and solar services across Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. With a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction, it provides a range of services including shingle, metal, and specialty roofing. As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor, Cenvar is committed to delivering reliable and high-standard roofing solutions tailored to local needs.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Provides solar and roofing services
  • Offers financing options
  • Multiple contact options
  • Online tools for estimates and quotes
  • 50-year warranty on certain installations
Cons
  • Only available in Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia
  • Potentially pricier for the warranty terms

What is Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing?

Cenvar Roofing and Cenvar Solar are certified through Owens Corning as a Platinum Preferred Roofing contractor in Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Cenvar was founded in 2012 and has quickly grown into a highly-rated business with over half a dozen locations statewide.

Its services span across the solar and roofing industries and include:

• Residential roofing
  • Commercial roofing
  • Roof repairs
  • Roof inspections
  • Gutters
  • Specialty and metal roofing
  • Solar installation
  • Solar repairs and servicing

One convenient addition to the Cenvar website is its chat tool that allows potential customers to ask questions or receive quotes. For a more accurate estimate, you can also use the “Roof Visualizer” or “Roof Estimator” tools that Cenvar offers for free on its main website.

How does Cenvar Roofing & Solar work?

Getting a roof installed by the Cenvar team doesn’t take much leg work since you can receive a quote and financing through efficient online tools. From here, depending on your financing and needs, Cenvar states it can get your roof installed as quickly as one day.

Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing pricing

Every roof is different, but customers can expect to pay between $6,000 and $15,000 for a new roof through Cenvar. The company does state that some key factors can impact your overall cost of installation, including:

• Roof size
  • Materials needed
  • Complexity
  • Roof slope
  • Location of the structure

Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing FAQ

How long does Cenvar Roofing & Solar typically take for roofing renovations?

Cenvar says it can renovate or install a roof in as little as one day. This is after an initial consultation, final confirmed measurement, quote and materials have been secured.

Does Cenvar Roofing & Solar offer a warranty for your roof?

Yes, as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing contractor, Cenvar offers a 50-year warranty on Owens Corning shingles. Cenvar also covers any manufacturing defects that could shorten the roof’s lifespan.

Does Cenvar Roofing & Solar offer financing for roofs?

Yes, Cenvar offers six in-house financing options including deferred interest plans, a zero interest plan, long-term reduced interest loans and short-term loans.

Do we recommend Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing?

Cenvar Roofing & Solar offers top-notch roofing services backed by Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor status. Its expertise covers shingle, metal and specialty roofing, along with seamless gutter solutions and solar installation.

Cenvar stands out for its high-quality work and customer service. However, its services have limited availability in some areas. If you're in Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia and need reliable roofing solutions with industry-leading warranties, Cenvar Roofing & Solar is a great choice.

Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing?
    Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 1, 2024

They were quick, and inspected the roof after. I think the price was good. Great customer service and they answered the phone when I called. I would recommend Cenvar Roofing to anyone that needs a roof absolutely. I love my new roof, I chose the shingles I wanted. They were accurate on the day they were coming.

Pinned

This is high praise for a roofing contractor! Not often you hear this about answering phones and great customer service. Great review for our team! Thank you, Johanne!

Get buying tips about Roofing Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Staff

Reviewed June 26, 2024

The crew that put my new roof on my house did a excellent job, very professional, courteous and hard working. Stephanie when I work at 95° outside and human out conditions thank you. I will tell all my friends and neighbors and family members what a great company you all are

Pinned

Thankful to hear this, Donato! Enjoy the safety of the new roof for years to come!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed June 24, 2024

We had an outstanding experience with Cenvar replacing our roof. The installers arrived when they said they would and completed the roof in one day. They left our property clean and free from all the construction materials. The installers were professional and courteous. The materials were of the highest quality. Communication with the Cenvar sales and project manager could not have been better. We highly recommend Cenvar for any roof installation.

Pinned

We are so grateful to hear this, Lisa! We appreciate the time you've taken to leave this review. It is a strong testament to our team's commitment to quality work!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Was vey pleased with my roof. Titus ** brought samples for me to look at. In a timely manner. Labor workers. Worked hard. Roof was finished in a timely manner. Ryan ** really helped me a lot. Understanding the warranty. I couldn’t print things. Off so he got them printed for me. Even came to my home to pick up cashier's check. Not everybody is a computer guru. Ryann came to my home the day they were finishing and let me go over the whole house. To make sure I was pleased before they left. He went out of his way to help me. You have a one of the best crews of labor workers. I hope you all know that. Also Ryann is a Jewel. He is very professional. Very helpful. With anything you need to know. And made sure everything. Went well from start to finish. And above all he would return my phone calls in a timely manner. Communication. Means a lot to the customer.

Pinned

This is an incredible review, Johnnie! Incredible shoutouts to our team members who go above and beyond in taking care of our customers in providing an experience like this! We couldn't agree more.. thank you for this wonderful review!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 28, 2024

We've used Cenvar for three roof repairs (different sections of the roof from a previous GC who installed it poorly) as well as for solar installation for our home. All communication has been quick and clear and we've been very happy with our experience! Do yourself a favor and get them to give you a quote if you're interested in roofing/solar.

Pinned

Thank you, Alexis, for this wonderful review - happy to see we've been able to provide multiple services all with a fantastic experience. We appreciate you!

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 4, 2024

From beginning to end they were top notch. Great color selection and warranty. No hidden fees, great response time to questions. The crew showed up and knocked the work out timely and safe. The roof looks great. This isn’t a couple guys and a pick up truck, it’s a professional company that has great customer service.

Pinned

Love it, Greg! We strive for that great customer experience! Goes a long way for running a business! Thanks for the review!

Cenvar Roofing & Solar Roofing Company Information