Reno, NV

4.7/5 (182 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: April 30, 2022

From beginning to end, everyone involved were excellent to deal with. Our pool is beautiful and we have enjoyed every minute in it. High quality all around. My buddy has a similar pool from a local company, and he commented that our pool had much nicer features and seemed “better built” than his.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I had a good experience with purchasing my pool. They were very thorough with what to expect and very timely on the scheduling of my install. The contractor that installed my pool was very helpful and was very dedicated to complete the install.

Original review: April 26, 2022

We had friendly service with a smile. Love our new pool. We only got to use it for 2 months before the summer was over but we took advantage of every second and are so excited to be opening it back up for this summer.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Great customer service, stands by what they promise. Never an issue. From the moment we met our salesman until recent we have enjoyed our time with BWP. The only issue we had was with our subcontracted installer. We were not happy with them at all, but BWP stood by us. When our pump failed they had a new one out to us within 2 days at 0 cost to my family.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Pool was as advertised. Installation was smooth. One year later all is good :). Blue World Pools has contacted me on several occasions to make sure I am still satisfied with the pool and to let me know if I have any questions or concerns to contact them for help if needed. Seem to be genuinely interested in me being satisfied.

Original review: April 23, 2022

Installer excellent, had to wait 12 weeks and I was told by sales rep 6 wk wait. When installer had pool set up it was missing parts, had to wait several days therefore the installer was here longer. Other than that I love pool. ⌨️ Was also told no chemicals were needed except Clorox once a week. I still have to add different chemicals

Original review: April 23, 2022

Very good experience with Blue World Pools. I would recommend to all. Installer was very kind, courteous and didn’t leave a mess. Still enjoying my pool and can’t wait for the summer to start. Thank you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I had such an amazing experience with my purchase from this company. The communication was clear and I received everything that was promised to me. Set up was quick and completed as promised. Even after my pool was set up and I had an issue they sent someone out to address my concerns very quickly.

Original review: April 19, 2022

This is a good buy, it's very durable, good size. We had a pool party there was around 13 people in the pool and a volleyball net. It was a lot of fun. It's big enough to lay on the floating devices, the pump is quiet. So it makes swimming enjoyable.

Original review: April 18, 2022

Since installing the Blue World Pool, we have been making memories with our family and friends! The pool operates just as advertised! We could not be happier! After having the pool shut down for winter it was so easy to get ready for the summer!

Original review: April 18, 2022

Had the pool installed in two days! Great crew and excellent service. Enjoyed one full season. Looking forward to season two! Getting ready to open the pool in a couple weeks. Best decision I made was going with Blue World Pools.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Had pool installed August 2021. Installation team was great. We are looking forward to getting more use this summer. My 6 year son loves it. We are having issues using the $75 gift certificate. I did find out that I have to go thru the service department for that. We were not told when we bought the pool.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Great Installer, on time, very friendly, very helpful and on schedule. Great pool so so far. Winterizing was easy. Great first summer. Everything went very smooth with install and installer went over the pool and the pump. Very helpful.

Original review: April 14, 2022

We have had our pool for almost 1 year. There is nothing I can complain about. The salesman was great. The installers were excellent. My first summer in the pool was a blast. I can't wait for more to come!

Original review: April 11, 2022

Purchased a New Pool in March 2022 and was installed in March 2022. Fast service and wonderful installation. Every part of the process was easy and everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. My last pool was a Blue World pool and I had it for 15 years... That is why I returned to Blue World pool. My grandchildren can't wait for the weather to get warm enough to get in... Love it. No issues at all.

Original review: April 10, 2022

Sales staff, prompt and knowledgeable, installer did a very good at leveling and installing new pool. Technical support group has been very helpful and easy to work with. Very please with Blue World Pools.

Original review: April 8, 2022

They keep in contact with customers and fix anything that need fix. When I order my supplies they come in quick. They are friendly on phone and in person. I don't have to be on hold very long. Very happy with product

Original review: April 6, 2022

The pool we ordered from Blue world pools seems to be top quality. We placed the order and within 3 weeks it was installed. Super impressed with time frame. The installer that came out were on time and awesome to work with.

Original review: April 4, 2022

The pool is great and the customer service is great as well. If you don’t like smelling like chlorine this is your kind of pool. Highly recommend! Customer service is always polite and more than helpful.

Original review: April 2, 2022

We have had nothing but wonderful times with our Blue World Pool! There’s no better way to cool off on a hot, humid South Carolina day than to take a nice swim in your own yard! Thank you Blue World for making our dream a reality!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Great job setting up our pool in a timely manner. Great experience with the customer service team as well. My kids and grandkids enjoy the pool tremendously. Waiting for summer to kick off so we can get back in the pool and enjoy the pool.

Original review: March 28, 2022

We bought our pool 2 years ago and it has been a good deal for our family, we have not had major problems, just minor ones like the pool cover torn, so we replaced it with a cheaper one that only lasted one season. The outside ladder broke, and we are replacing it with a wooden deck.

Original review: March 26, 2022

I spoke with a representative and they worked with me to schedule and sales person to come and visit. The salesman was really informative and polite. When we decided to purchase a 27 ft pool the Blue World reps worked with to get the price we were happy with. The installers came out and installed the pool and gave a tutorial for how to operate and maintain the pump. They also provided me with instructions as to how to winterize the pool. I especially love the ionizer. I only have to add 2 gallons of bleach a week. No water test or chlorine. I am very pleased with my experience from Blue World Pools.

Original review: March 21, 2022

Very happy with the entire process, from installation to quality of materials. The installation was done in a timely manner, I have enjoyed my pool very much. Very easy to maintain. Very easy to open in the spring. Very easy to close in the winter.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Customer service was great from the initial inquiry to final installation of pool. The overview of choices was explained in great detail before decision was made on purchase. The installation was completed in 1 day. We love our pool!

Original review: March 11, 2022

We had 4 or 5 guys come install out pool and they didn't wanna leave without finishing the job. They finished it in one day. I was shocked. Kids are happy. We've had the pool a couple years now and love it!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

This company will not answer your calls whatsoever. You can call the sales department and they pick up right away to get you to buy. Once they have you, good luck trying to get a hold of service and parts. I’ve been calling for months and waiting over 30 minutes at a time and no one picks up. I would definitely go buy somewhere else with better customer service.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I purchased the Classic model 24' pool in March 2020, with the upgraded liner, upgraded steel supports and the lifetime warranty (very important!). The pool was completely paid off in June 2021. I have had a few problems with this pool, some of which were taken care of reasonably well, but I am now having problems resolving issues that continue to present. The first was the algae, which was fixed by purchasing algaecide. This was unexpected, as we were told that this would be a chemical free pool, but this incident was not a deal breaker, and has not repeated itself as of this time.

The next two problems were the broken steps and the broken intake flap. I called customer service for that problem. I left messages on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, and Saturday, October 10, 2020. When I called on Friday, October 16, 2020, I was able to speak to Phillip who stated they would ship those out if I sent pictures of the broken pieces, which I did. I also told Phillip about a leak we found in the pool that seems to only leak whenever the pump is turned on, and he stated he would have someone contact me. I received those parts within a few days after speaking with him. A few problems contacting someone who could help, but so far, not so bad.

This is where things went south. I received a text message on my phone from Campbell's Pool Installation in Fort Worth, asking to see pictures of the leak. When the pictures were sent, they stated that the pool would need to be patched due to a small hole/slice in the liner, and that it would not be warrantied. Soon after that, (sometime in February) the entire liner came apart in multiple places. The liner basically shredded the bottom edge that rubs against the metal walls. I called again to have them replace the liner, and they stated that the warranty did not cover the liner unless the liner split at the seams.

I asked for a copy of the signed contract at that time as I have never received one (a copy was supposed to be mailed to me as the salesperson did not drag a copy machine around with them). I was told that they would mail it to me for a fee. I tried to order a new liner through Blue World Pools, and they stated they did not have any liners to sell. I purchased a new liner, Styrofoam pool cove, and a plastic underlayment through Amazon because the underlay or cove was never installed, and the liner is of better quality and much thicker than what was installed to begin with.

I was out $1,600.00, but I don't have any problems with the liner now. The reason for the liner shredding? A cove was built out of sand for the install, and the sand pushed down which caused the original liner to sit directly against the metal walls and the bottom rail, which destroyed the liner. The reason for the leaks? Vegetation grew through the sand underlayment and poked holes in the middle of the liner.

The directional valve began leaking a few days ago. I sent an email to Blue World Pools this last Wednesday about this and that I found a few of the end caps broken. At this time I have not received a response to this email. I called them today to ask them about the parts. I was told my pool's lifetime warranty now does not cover plastic parts and that the above parts would cost me $571.00. It was my understanding that the only thing the lifetime warranty did not cover was the liner unless it split at the seams (per the previous conversation about the liner), but I cannot get the warranty terms mailed to me to verify. By the way, the only metal parts on the pool are the outside walls, the wall rails, and the top flange. Everything else installed on the pool is PLASTIC. Not much of a warranty...

At this time, I have not received a copy of the original signed contract that has the lifetime warranty terms on it. I have already purchased a liner for my pool. I purchased a gauge because I wasn't going to bother Blue World Pools for a $9.00 part. Now I have to purchase a directional valve and 4 end caps on a pool that does not seem to have any warranty. Looking up these parts, I can purchase the valve for $54.85 and ten of the original top caps for $219.90. I would have never paid $20,000 for a pool with no warranty. I could and would have purchased a $800.00 pool at Walmart if I knew I was being sold a pool with no warranty on any of the actual parts that might fail. This is ridiculous. The entire reason for this purchase was for the WARRANTY! This is probably the worst experience on a purchase I have experienced so far.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

It was a good experience except they had to keep changing my installation date due to Covid19.... The men who did the installment involve me though every step of the way.. They also made sure they answered any questions I had and took his time going over the handbook to make sure I understood how things works.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Our pool was installed late in the season, so we did not get much chance use it in 2021, but we are very excited and looking forward to 2022! Very high-quality materials. Our installers were extremely helpful and professional! They did a FANTASTIC job and spent time reviewing the new pool with us and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend!

Blue World Pools Company Information