Reno, NV

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

I was treated very well. My process of getting the pool was very easy. When they came to put my pool in they were well manner and very respectful. They know what they were doing and done a fantastic job. I would recommend anybody to get a pool from here. It well worth.

We had a pleasant sales person who came and answered all our questions about the pool we wanted. He was very helpful with helping us to achieve our dreams. We have had such a great partnership with Blue World Pools. When it came time for the installer to come out we were so excited to see him that we even offered to help in any way just so we could see our dreams come to fruition sooner. Once it was installed I could not wait until it was warm enough to get it filled and me get in. As soon as the temperature showed 80 degrees I was in my wonderful pool. We absolutely love, love our pool. The ionizer chamber has been wonderful as a additive to our pool. The water is always so crystal clear without all those smelly chemicals. My sister purchased her pool years ago and has had so many problems with hers! Not us, ours is wonderful. Thanks for helping us live our dreams!!!

I can't tell you how much I love my pool. We had a rough start because there was a defect in the first liner. We have a large pool and after filling it had to be dumped to replace the liner. But after that all was great. I always got the help and advice from service. I would recommend this pool highly.

Great pool and great service. I have showed and talked to anyone who will listen about what a great pool I have and everyone I have come in contact with has been very friendly and helpful. Hopefully with how many people I have told of my pool you have sold some more.

We love our new pool. We used it everyday last summer and it was a pleasure. Our temps here are around 90 in the summer and we couldn't wait to get home and jump in the pool and cool off. This pool was a life saver for us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

We were happy from the very start. The salesman who came out to tell us about the pools, look at the area and tell us what size pool would work for us, was very nice and did a great job. We were able to get all the paperwork done and have the pool installed within a couple of months. There was a lot of dirt for us to get rid of however they told us that was part of the deal. :0). The gentleman that did the install was great as well and came back out this year to check the pool and go over maintenance with us again for a small service fee. Overall we have been very happy with our purchase and can't wait for it to be warm enough to swim in this year.

Blue World Pools

Like we tell our customers, it is like swimming in bottled water! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you and your family are enjoying the pool. Swimming in a Blue World pool is a whole different experience, thank you for your business!

Original review: March 16, 2017

We bought this pool with no idea on how a pool works without chlorine. We have had a few pools and they never stayed clear all summer and used an excessive amount of chlorine. This pool was amazing. It stayed clear with only 2 gallons of bleach a month. The kids could not believe how clean and clear it stayed even with the whole family using it. The other amazing part was no chlorine smell or burning eyes.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for the kind words! Back filling around the pool can only happen once the pool has been filled. Typically it takes a full day for that to take place and the installation team is onto the next install. You need a good portion of that dirt to back fill around the pool once it is complete. Back filling around the pool before the pool is filled can cause the wall to collapse! Our installation department typically explains that procedure to our customers so they are aware. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Was pretty pleased with the accommodations of my pool. The only thing that I would add is that they would put the dirt back or get rid of the dirt so it will not be a added expense. Besides that I was pretty happy. Maybe get more installers so the installer is. It's overbooked.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of your family tradition! That refreshing clear blue water is hard to resist!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I really like my pool. We have had it for two years. When we first got it I could not believe the upkeep was so easy. My kids love it. Every weekend my family meet at my house. We have too much company. My friends and family love it too.

Blue World Pools

Paul, Thank you for your business! The way it was explained was a liquid solar blanket which we feel is the latest and greatest technology. Blue World Pools, Inc. found customers very rarely used the physical blanket because it was cumbersome. If you reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren I will have one sent out to you at no charge whatsoever. Once again thank you for being a valued customer! Please call me anytime!

Original review: March 14, 2017

Pool was installed quickly and professionally. Quality of product is good. Only complaint was after the initial sale a customer service representative contacted me about an upgrade. She said as part of the upgrade I would get a solar blanket. What I received was a "Solar blanket Pill".

Blue World Pools

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear the process went smoothly and we lived up to your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. hopes you and your family enjoy your pool for MANY years to come!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I would like to recommend Blue World Pools to all who are looking at pools. They do what they say and it was a very easy process. The upkeep is the easiest I have seen, you really don't have any. Everything from the sale to the install was great. My whole family loves it and will for many years due to the good materials used to build it. Thank you again.

Blue World Pools

Amanda, this is Sean Warren part of the owning family of Blue World Pools, Inc. I am having Johnita Mauldin from our Installation Department reach out to you immediately. Blue World Pools, Inc. will resolve your concerns and take good care of you. I can personally be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 seven days a week. Liners do not grow holes on their own so I am interested to find out where it is located. Please give Johnita all relevant information so we can better assist you. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business and looks forward to helping you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

Shortly after we bought the pool we had an issue with the ionizer. I called but got told it was fine. I called again complaining but got told they would call me back, no one ever did. Called months later with same issue and now a liner that is supposed to hold up has a hole in it. We have not been in the pool for months so it's not from us. I called for help not only got an attitude but got told "too bad next time don't trust your sales representative. Read your contract". Which who reads all that anyway? So don't make my mistake and read your contract. Now I am stuck paying more expenses for something not even a year old!

Factual basis uncertain

I am a homeowner who purchased a pool from Blue World Pools. I only wanted their advertised pool for 399.00. But when they came to meet with me they told me right away I could not get the 399.00 dollar pool. And sold me a huge pool with ridiculous pricing. The pool was worth about 500.00 dollars they are charging me 5,000.00. It's so crazy. And I called them days later that all of the top screws in each section was all loose. They told me to screw them in. I am very displeased with blue world pools. They are a rip- off. Over charged by 100 percent. Do not get a pool under contract with blue world pools. Distrusting company. And not family friendly at all.

Factual basis uncertain

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is ALWAYS more than happy to address a customer's concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. will send out an installer to check on the pool. If there is an issue, Blue World Pools, Inc. will fix it! Guaranteed! Please feel free to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

#1 my 18' x 52" round pool is not level. Company didn't explain how to connect skimmer or how to keep water clear and no chemicals were told to me to use. Installer only stated to add 1 gallon of Clorox bleach each week and to empty skimmer basket 1 time a week as well. I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BLUE WORLD POOL TO ANYONE. This is a pain in the butt. I wished I had done some investigation about this company before I paid such a large amount of money for this pool.

UPDATED ON 10/11/2016: To begin with the staff was very rude, and my pool wasn't install on correct date and then my pool wasn't level. We didn't know this until deck was being installed. Now we had to buy more materials to eliminate this problem. I also had to build a privacy fence and with pool being unleveled made this a total big hot mess. Installer tore up my lawn and they just left like everything was ok. When I talked to Kevin at office he was very rude and I wouldn't recommend Blue World Pools to a dog!!!

We love our Blue World Pool! Our Grandchildren absolutely love it! We've used our pool for two summers. The sale staff and the installers were cordial and courteous. We are very satisfied with our purchase. We thank you Blue World Pools!

My family loves the pool especially the grand kids. I have to make them get out of the water literally. It's awesome.

We've had our pool for almost a month now. So far we have been enjoying it a lot. Seems to be very easy to maintain. The installers were very polite, and professional. They had our pool up in 1 1/2 days. This is a great addition to our home. We are planning on having our deck extended out to our pool in a semi circle. It will add value to our home. But most importantly, we will enjoy many years with our kids and their families. Thank you BWP.

We are very pleased with our pool. The installer was professional and knew exactly what questions we had. We are enjoying our pool everyday. Thanks.

What a fantastic company. Very helpful! The pool is amazing! The installers didn't stop! They worked straight for 10+ hours. Very friendly. The pool is literally almost maintenance-free! Just pour in bleach and ta-da! The skimmer vac is great too! The solar liquid heat covers still unsure how to work them but the pool is amazing!!

I am really pleased with my pool, happy to finally have a pool I can use anytime. The only negative is the promise of install time and the price I paid for my pool. But I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking for a great product, no chlorine or salt.

Very pleased with everyone from the salesman to the installers. Very professional.

We have enjoyed our pool so much. Had pool for 1 year - motor bearings went out & Blue World Pools replaced free of charge. Always ready to help. Would recommend to anyone. The pool is a nice addition to our property. Would recommend large deck - most enjoyable.

I am very pleased with the service that I received from Blue World Pools. I would recommend them to anyone and feel that my purchase was a good decision. I have had no problems with my pool since installation and I feel confident that if I do, it's just a phone call resolution away. Thanks again Blue World Pools for making our summer a hit. Splash on!!!

Scheduled to have my pool installed in June. My husband waited all day and finally had to call the office. "Sir, go ahead and do what you need to do and they will call you." Finally received a call the same day stating the installers had an emergency and someone would call me the next day. Never happened. A couple of weeks later, I received a threatening message on my answering machine that I owe the money since I never returned their calls for installation and am obligated to pay. First of all...no one called set up another install date. Received a call the same day, explained my situation and the person I spoke with 'Kevin' was given my story and he said 'I'll crawl their butt, for the lack of communication' BUT, never set a date for install. I called a week later and told the manager 'Mario' the entire story and for some reason, my file was placed in cancellation.

Mario scheduled and assured me that the installers would be at my home on July 30th and let him know that if they did not show, I would not be obligated to fulfill the agreement. He assured me, this would not happen. I receive a phone call on July 29th wanting to reschedule for Monday. I let this customer service rep know that I did not set the appointment. Mario did and let her know quickly that I would cancel this entire bogus agreement. Needless to say, it is July 30th...no call, no show! I should have known when someone came to my home and wanted to sell me a 22k above ground pool. I'm not stupid and let them know quickly I would not pay for this. This is a cash transaction for a midline. It isn't like I'm financing with their 30% interest program.

My plan...find everywhere I can post a bad review and when others visit my pool site, if it is ever set up, they will not like the recommendation I'll be giving. Good reviews are far more important than letting me out of my contract in which they have pissed me off altogether. I will search for all review opportunities to tell the absolute truth to potential clients. The outcome is not favorable to this company. Let me out of my contract or bad reviews begin. This is my last time and if it warrants an attorney, I will do so.

If I can pay cash for their pool/install then, I can certainly pay for an attorney to settle this matter. This pool was supposed to be put in before July 4th for my grandkids to enjoy their weekend. Good luck when I get through with this company. I am well aware of the impact of bad reviews. This is my business to know as I am in marketing and have been for many years. Now you want an order number? I never was given one. Listen guys...this company is all about their money and not satisfying the customer.

We are extremely satisfied with our 27 ft round pool. We are having so much fun and it's so EASY to take care of. The vacuuming is so easy -- just hook it up and let her go -- leaving us so much more time to enjoy it. Our friends are amazed how simple it is and economical. Some of them with pools pay hundreds just for chemicals every summer. US -- not, NO MORE! They want that too. We used to dread the opening day of pool season, figuring out all the chemicals, the vacuuming. Now we will look forward to all the summers to come!! Thank you Blue World. You've made our retirement years so much more to look forward to.

We recommend to purchase your next pool from Blue World Pools. The salesperson helped with the idea place for pool and it has worked out perfectly. The installation crew was beyond reproach. They hit the ground and did not stop 'til pool was up. They went over the operation and how the pool worked. I was also able to talk to corporate to make sure I was satisfied and that I was. They have contacted us multiple times to ensure I am a satisfied customer. Without a doubt, it is a wonderful blue world Summer.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 31, 2016

I did get my pool installed on Tuesday. The crew finally showed up at 4pm. and finished around 8pm. There were some things that weren't done to specifications, so I just hope I won't have issues with it later. But all in all, most of the issues I had during this whole process have been with the installer, and not Blue World Pools it's self. But unfortunately, when people like me have this kind of unpleasant issues, it reflects back on Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 26, 2016

So many red flags. Why didn't I pay attention to them??? At this point I have to say that unfortunately, I purchased a pool from this company. Sounded good at the time. Agreed on a price I thought was reasonable. Have to say I was really excited to finally be getting a pool that I always wanted. Oh boy! I had no idea what I was in for.

I received a phone call from Blue World Pools saying that my pool was going to be installed on Thursday July 21st. Installer would be here between 9 & 11am. Great! I will be enjoying my pool by the weekend. Thursday's here and I'm so excited. Waiting. 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and no one shows up. Called the office to say Duane (my installer) didn't show up. They gave me his number so I called him and he said he was finishing up another pool and wasn't going to make it on Thursday. He didn't even have my pool with him. I asked him if he was going to call me or just leave me hanging all day?

I was very upset. I'm a reasonable person and I do understand that things happen. The reason I was so mad was that the guy didn't even have the common courtesy to call and say he wasn't going to make it, which he obviously knew the night before. Duane said he would make it up to me and even though Sunday was their day off, they would come and install my pool on Sunday. So we agreed. And yes, He'll be there between 9 & 11am.

I called the office back and let them know I was very upset that the installer couldn't have called to say he wasn't coming and that we rescheduled for Sunday. I heard 2 more stories on why Duane wasn't able to make it on Thursday, so at this point I know I'm just getting the runaround. Sunday comes and so does 9:00, 10:00, & 11:00. Nobody showed up again!!! Tried to call Duane and left a message on his voicemail asking if he was going to make it or not. Waited all day Sunday for a response, but got none! Boy am I steamed! I can't believe the guy blew me off 2 times in a row!

Called the office Monday morning and talked to Jim, the installation manager. Told him everything that has happened and let him know I was not a "Happy Blue World Pools Customer". He told me that what Duane did with not calling me was not the way they do business @ Blue World Pools. He told me that he would get a different installer and give me a callback.

Well. It is now Monday night @ 9:00pm and yes... you guessed it. Jim never did call me back. NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS @ BLUE WORLD POOLS??? How about calling me back and getting my pool installed in my backyard and make me a believer that Blue World Pools really does care about their customers. That's all I'm asking for. STILL WAITING.

The representative is not aware of how the payments works and that there is one set rate. Blue World Pools did adjust the payments to a more affordable rate once they were made of this. The process was simple from the beginning to the installation.

We would like to thank Blue World Pools for our new pool. We would highly recommend them to anyone and have actually already recommend them to a few people including family members that have asked about our pool from pictures on my Facebook and they had lived the way it looked. We ended up getting the 27x52 pool and very happy that we did.

My kids which I have three love the pool and never want to get out of it. Plus it helps them get their chores done faster so they can get in the pool lol. It's extremely good for my mother which has a hard time getting around because of her joints and the water helps take the pressure off of them. And loved the ladder because it's easier to get in and out of the pool for her and safer for everyone. It was nice that Blue World even came out and did all the construction and the setting up of the pool and all the starter kit that came with getting the pool ready. If I would have gotten a pool from somewhere else I would of never have got it done right. So if you would like to have a great pool we would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

This is our 2nd summer having our Blue World Pool. We have been very pleased with our 27ft round pool. We upgraded and are very happy with the quality of our pool.

Blue World Pools Company Profile