2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5
Get a Quote

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Blue World Pools Call Now Toll Free (888) 955-1004 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Everyone from the sales team to the installers were professional and knowledgeable. I am happy with the quality of the materials and the pool looks great. Be prepared to find a place for the soil removed from the installation area - I had around 3 yards removed as there was a bit of a slope where we put the pool. I had a low area on the side of my house and I was able to bring the grade up significantly using the excess soil.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

Pool was professionally installed; mechanicals were thoroughly explained; company provided phone support and website videos for extra help with winterizing. Really enjoyed having our own backyard pool this summer!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Sales and installer were great. Will suggest to family and friends.!!! We had issues out of our pool liner tearing 4 days after installed but got replacement within a week. Installer installed new. ☝️

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Bought a pool from Blue World Pools and was kind of skeptic at first 'cuz of all the bad reviews but now I'm glad I did and the pool Installer awesome as well. Definitely can't wait until summer so I can enjoy this pool.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

Product and material so far so good. Installation from purchase date was a long wait due to COVID. Ordered in July and officially had our install the beginning of October. Blue World Pools GA. Department don't have respectful or concerned customer service agents. Very rude, as I told the Nevada Dept. Moving forward our first installer damaged our lawn as well as our neighbors. Our 2nd installers were the BEST! They were patient and took their time as far as answering our questions, by us being first time pool buyers. Awesome!! We didn't shop around as we probably should've...it's pricey! But we intend on getting our money's worth!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Thank you Blue World for making this such an easy process. Negotiation, finance and installation was hassle free. Family swim time for years to come will be enjoyed by us! Covid summer sucked, but Blue World Pools made it worth it!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Buying the pool was easy going. Getting it installed took a little bit to install due to the virus. But we worked around and got it installed and we love ???? it. We only got a few days to swim in it this year but next year will be nice.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I purchased this pool for my grandchildren free my husband passed. They came out, cleared the area and set up the pool in one day. They cleaned up after. They were so great. They called after the installation to make sure I was happy and to ask if I had any questions. I would recommend them to everyone. I told my neighbors and they said they were going to call them.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

Everything that was explained was correct and completed. Installers were punctual and thorough. They went over chemical usage, and maintenance expectations. The service department was also very helpful and nice. I will definitely recommend World Pools to my friends and neighbors.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

The salesperson who came to my home was very nice and knowledgeable about the product. He convinced me that the 18' Midline was the way to go. After much thought and several conversations with the finance department I was able to get the pool to within my price range. The installers were extremely nice and I was thoroughly impressed with the installation of my pool. I haven't been able to use the pool yet given the fact that the installation department postponed my installation date due to unforeseen issues. I am looking forward to jumping into my pool come late spring.

Blue World Pools Company Information