toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc./Global Sun Pools, Inc. is pleased your experience went so smoothly! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some the nicest products on the market today. My organization is pleased after all this time you chose Blue World Pools, Inc./Global-Sun Pools, Inc. for your backyard paradise! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc./Global Sun Pools, Inc. values your business!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I have waited a long time to invest in a pool, I made the right choice with Blue World Pools. It was a very easy experience, the installer was very professional, went over everything with me. The financing was very thrall, my children are all grown, enjoying the pool with my grandchildren.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is so easy to maintain! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. installers are some of the best in the industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you chose us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I am really pleased with my pool. It is very easy to maintain and keep clean. The installer did a very good job putting the pool in. My neighbors also like the design of the pool. I am ready to show it off to future buyers of Blue World Pools, so are you still going to make appointments to show off the pool.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the consumer, it appears that the underlying issue on wanting to cancel his contract has nothing to do with Blue World Pools, Inc. It ultimately came down to the ownership structure of his new property without going into intimate details My organization did give the customer an opportunity to upgrade however he declined that option. Blue World Pools, Inc. had no problem honoring his original commitment, however the real reason for cancelling had not changed. For good customer relations, Blue World Pools, Inc. resolved the consumers concerns and the customer has indicated that he is completely satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We were lied to from the beginning by the salesperson stating that we would be swimming within 3 weeks. Well, we fell for the tactics and lies and signed up. We were told that someone would call us within 3 days to finalize the financing and then we would get a call to schedule the installation. Well, a week went by with no phone call, so I called them and they said they were backed up and I was next on their list that they would call me that day.

No call that day so I called the next day, well you guessed it, same story... This bogus story went on for about a week until I finally called and got to speak with a lady in finance. She said, "Yes you've been approved. I don't know why someone from scheduling hasn't already called you." So I tried to talk to scheduling, they then realized that finance still needed to go over the contract with me.

They wanted to con me into spending another $7,000.00 more than what we originally agreed to. By offering a 52" deep pool vs a 48" deep pool. I told them there was no way. She didn't want to accept my answer. It was clear to me that they are just put to shaft people. I understand companies trying to make an honest profit but that is ridiculous. I told her at that point if they couldn't honor what they originally agreed to then to just cancel it all.

She seemed happy with that and said "Ok, then you will pay 50% cancellation fee, read it. It's in your contract." I could almost hear the sarcastic smile on her face. Well, I'm sorry. I am a man of principle. If it costs me twice that in attorney fees I will fight them and not pay a penny. All we wanted is a decent pool installed and we didn't mind paying for it. But unfortunately there are bad companies out there taking advantage of people every day, Blue World Pools is one of them! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH BLUE WORLD POOLS!!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you loved the people, process, product, and installation! It is so nice that your family and friends are really enjoying your pool! It is exactly customers like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Our pool is AMAZING! From the sales person, financing, to the installers all were VERY professional, knowledgeable, polite, respectful, and made sure we were 100% satisfied. Our family would highly recommend Blue World Pools to all our family and friends. WE LOVE OUR POOL!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are enjoying the quality of your new pool! Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. for your swimming pool needs! I know that during the height of the season our service manager gets a tad back logged on ordering parts, if there is anything you were promised that has not been received please feel free to call me anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and looks forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: July 31, 2017

I am pleased with the pool and the quality of the classic. Our installer however was very unsatisfactory with poor work ethics and customer service and satisfaction. Installation management does try to help the customer but does not ship out parts when they say they will send something to make up for bad experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you enjoyed the professionalism of the installation team! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product and the installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 29, 2017

The two gentlemen that came to install this pool were amazing. They were professional and answered any questions that we had. It was pretty amazing that two guys could set up a pool that big in the amount of time it took them. The pool looks amazing. Cannot wait to swim.

Blue World Pools

Sounds like Blue World Pools, Inc. performed to your expectations from start to finish! It is great to hear that you would recommend Blue World Pools, Inc. to those that are closest to you! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you coming to us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do to make your experience more enjoyable now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 29, 2017

We love our new pool from Blue World Pools! From the salesman to the installers, we had a great experience. They did what they said they would do. The pool is excellent quality and looks beautiful. The salesman worked with us to find the right pool to fit our family. The company worked with us on financing. The installers did a very professional job grading and setting up the pool where we wanted it. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to my friends and family.

Blue World Pools

It is music to Blue World Pools, Inc.'s ears to hear that the pool is working as promised! That crystal clear water is so nice to take a plunge in! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today and we are glad you and your husband are enjoying the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 29, 2017

We got our 27 round pool a few months ago and we love it. Love that it is not Chlorine, doesn't turn our hair green. Our Pool is Easy to Maintain, It's easy to clean and water is clear. We love the liner, the steps is sturdy (my hubby is a big boy). We've had a great Summer with it.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are so pleased with your purchase. Sounds like everything went smooth from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 28, 2017

We are enjoying our pool. The process was a breeze. Everyone from the salesman to the installation team was knowledgeable and very helpful! We are very excited about the easy maintenance. The liner is beautiful and love the feature of the safety ladder.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear your family is getting a ton of enjoyment out of the pool. Blue World Pools, Inc.'s products are designed to have limited maintenance with crystal clear water. It is customers like you that make being in the swimming pool industry so rewarding! Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. for your swimming pool needs! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 28, 2017

My family and I have enjoyed countless hours in our Blue World Pools. We love the fact that it is deep enough to cool off in, but you can stand up in all areas of the pool. The kids can also be more independent. It is easy to maintain without the use of harsh chemicals. If you are trying to beat the heat, I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is thrilled you love the quality of your new pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner. It is customers like you that makes selling pools so rewarding! If I can every be of service to you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc appreciates your business.

Original review: July 27, 2017

At first it was a little frustrating because of miscommunication and misleading information from the salesman. But Blue World has been very nice and made my experience very good. The pool is exceptionally a great product. I look forward to our future together. Thank you. I love my pool.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. for your backyard getaway! It is so nice to hear the process went so smoothly. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of your dream come true. Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here for you in any way we can! If you ever need to reach someone please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business!

Original review: July 27, 2017

(We), husband and I are so excited about breaking in our new pool. We can't wait to escape into our backyard adventures. The installation was top notch. Best customer service we ever experienced. These guys are very professional and courteous. Very detailed instruction on the care and upkeep of our pool. My husband and I are so thankful we found Blue World Pools. There is truly nothing like this experience in the world. Having a pool of our own has been a dream for some time now. Thank you Blue World Pools for making our dream a reality. We would recommend Blue World Pools to everyone.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your vote of confidence from sales to installation and then to customer service. Blue World Pools, Inc. always follows up after installation to make sure the pool is running properly and to answer any additional questions you may have. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the industry leaders in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear your family is enjoying the pool! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business!

Original review: July 26, 2017

We bought a pool through Blue World Pools. The sales person was very professional and every time we called they answered the phone and returned phone calls. The installer was very professional and explain the function of the pool. He made sure we knew how to work the ion filter pump answered all our questions. The service personnel called and checked on everything made sure we was happy and if any problems. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a pool. And as you can see from the pictures the family is really enjoying the pool.

Blue World Pools

Sounds like the installers had some perseverance on finishing your pool on the day they started. You are exactly correct in that it would have been better to finish up another day as it sounds like they were coming back again anyway. I know most installation crews have tight schedules and try and not let down the customers that are next. IF you have any issue whatsoever arise please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and will be here for you as your swimming pool partner.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Installers were friendly and did not waste time but should not have worked in the dark until 1 AM. Returned to fix the leak, picked up all trash, answered questions about pool set up and maintenance. Asked me if I had any question when finished.

Factual basis uncertain

Very unreliable and unprofessional! I was scheduled for someone to arrive at my home at 5:30 this afternoon. I was told that they would call me before arriving to make sure that I was home but never received a call. So I called the company asking why no one had called yet and she said that there was no one available in area. She also said that she had called my phone and left a message letting me know that no one would be arriving and they would not be able to reschedule but I told her I never received that voicemail. She said that she had mailed out a brochure on their special of an Econoline pool for $299.

I told her that I was not interested in a smaller pool and that I would probably just go with another company. She then started to yell at me and told me that I was being rude and bad-mouthing her all because I said I was going with another company. I told her I completely understood all the reviews that I had read online now of how unprofessional and how very rude these people are. Be aware because I also read reviews of how a $3,000 above ground pool would turn into a $27,000 pool by the time you paid it off. I would highly recommend using someone else besides Blue World Pools. They are beyond rude and scam artists as well!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. ionization system drastically reduces the amount of money you spend on chemicals. No pool is chemical free. Typically Blue World Pools, Inc. quotes up front 3-4 weeks for an installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. customers are generally happy with the product and the professional installation. Please feel free reach out to me anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I wish I checked this site first before getting a Blue World pool. First they charge more than your local pool stores. We purchased our pool in June. The salesman said that if we buy today the pool is guaranteed in by the 4 of July. We got it built Mid July. The salesman promised they could put it against our deck but the installer said that it could not be done and it happens all the time with salesman. The pool has about 6 inch gap around our pool. The salesman claimed this is a chlorine free pool and practically maintenance free. Which is a lie cause we have to put 2 gallons of bleach in a week and that is what liquid chlorine practically is.

I just would not recommend this pool company. And would suggest to shop around. We paid 9500 for 27 foot round 48 inch deep. We could have paid half for same pool but 54 inch deep with the local pool company. Also at blue world pool they have you sign all kinds of documents with clauses in them other than the contract and expects you to get notarized. All the sheets to sign guarantees that this company is overly trying to protect themselves from any liability no doubtedly from all the dissatisfied customers. One of the clauses to sign is that only the homeowner is liable for damages caused by installers. I recommend shopping around before getting stung by this company.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. Typically if there is any issues with the liner you find out within 90 days of the installation. Really the only thing that can ever go wrong with a liner is a seam separation which is a manufacturer's defect that happens a fraction of 1% of the time. Additionally it happens immediately once you fill up the pool. Any holes or punctures down the road would normally be from wear and tear or from a sharp object. Blue World Pools, Inc. will make sure a patch kit is sent free of charge. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are enjoying your pool. If you encounter any additional issues whatsoever please call me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 21, 2017

We have been very happy with our pool until the other day we found a hole in the bottom of the pool. So now we will have to get a patch to fix it. But other than that we have enjoyed our pool very much.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. reached out to the consumer to help in any way. Blue World Pools, Inc. offered to send out any products needed free of charge. The customer needed to change out his ionization cartridge which needs to be done once a swim season to keep his water crystal clear. Blue World Pools, Inc. offered to address all issues. If the customer ever needs to speak with me now or in the future I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 20, 2017

We have had nothing but trouble from this company from day one. Very deceitful about financing and once it was installed part only lasted one year before we had to replace it with new parts. If I had it to do all over again I would have bought it from a local dealer with a good reputation.

UPDATED ON 07/26/2017: After I wrote a complaint on here about my product not lasting and how they treated me they called me back after I bought a new pump for my pool and replaced other parts for my pool and then they wanted to help me so they could put on here how they tried to work things out. I will say again do not buy this product. There is a whole lot better products out there for lot less and not the headache.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. to be a part of your backyard dreams! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts and will do a fantastic job for your family just like we did for this customer. If there is anyway I can be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. knows you will enjoy that pool for many many years to come!

Original review: July 19, 2017

It truly creates the best way for our family to have family time. We have big plans for our backyard getaway. This is the best investment my husband and I have made since we decided to purchase our own home. We love our pool especially since we have been near 100 degrees this Summer in SC. We definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools

Sounds like the pool has looked and operated well for a long time 9 years! A pool is a lot like a car in that there is routine maintenance and upkeep that must be done in the life of the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. does not offer a lifetime warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc has lifetime coverage which is limited and prorated as contained in the contract all customer's sign. This type of warranty is commonplace in the industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. is more than willing to help customer in any way we can, please contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I paid over $12,000 for my 15 X 26 pool - they took advantaged of me a single widowed mother. But I bought the pool, paid cash. They told me OVER AND OVER that this pool had a lifetime warranty on EVERYTHING. I have never received anything from this company. I eventually had to replace the skimmer and pump because the weir would not stay in (kept breaking) and the button broke off the pump. So now 9 years later ALL of the top ledges are rusted from inside out and what did they tell me? That would be another $800.00 and I HAD to get my replacement parts from them. WOW - how is this company STILL in business??? Buyer BEWARE - DO NOT purchase a pool from this company! They are crooks!!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool stays crystal clear all season long! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. can do a fantastic job for you and your family too! Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 16, 2017

We love our pool, it's a perfect center for our summer activities with our 4 teenagers. Blue World's setup was really good. And the quality of materials are really good. Any technical questions we have, they are quick to answer and as long as we follow the step by step instructions, our pool stays crystal clear all season long.

Factual basis uncertain

Called twice to discuss a purchase with this company. Both times was set an appointment. No show either time. Second call I asked if they serviced my area. I was assured they did. (Because after no show of first appointment, was told no installer for the area.) And an hour after my second appointment I get a call from a telemarketer who tells me they were too busy to send a sales rep out and would send me an application to buy the cheapest pool available. I asked, "Why couldn't I reschedule", rep got rude because I was asking questions.

Then she told me I could only qualify for the $299 pool because there were no salesman in the area. I asked, "Why couldn't I wait to reschedule and possibly order a bigger pool". She was very rude and over talked me. To the point she was yelling. They do not have reps to send out at all. They bait and switch with the $299 pool and installation and then want to send you an application. They also pull your credit when they say they do not. Fraud! Fraud Fraud! Stay away!!!

Factual basis uncertain

After our pool was set up and we went through all of the boxes we realized we did not receive a blue pill for winterization and a solar cover. In order to finance us, so they said, they had to increase us to a premium package, which was supposed to include a solar cover. I called customer service and they stated they would send out a blue pill. When he talked to his manager and he said there was no such thing as a solar cover, it was referred to as a solar pill.

When I hung up I went to the website and they advertised solar covers. I called the finance department because customer service told me I would have to take it up with them. I talked to someone I finance department twice and left a message for services. No return call. I am paying for a premium package when I did not receive some items. I was told these items would be mailed to me and I am still waiting...

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to the consumer for any inconvenience she feels she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Blue World Pools, Inc. disagrees with the characterization of the transaction. Blue World Pools, Inc. has completely resolved the customer's concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. has reached out to the consumer to ensure she is properly taken care of. The customer has indicated she is completely satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: July 13, 2017

A sales rep came out to our house and gave us his spiel. The price: $21,000. We said no. As he kept dropping the price we said no three more times. On his final offer of $9,000 we reluctantly said yes. Per the sales guy, how could we pass up such a great offer? This was June 26. On June 29 I decided to cancel because I just knew we couldn't afford it. Because it was the last day for me to do so, I called customer service to see if it was postmarked that day, would it still be ok. Without answering my question, the woman on the phone told me she would have the customer service manager call me, so I didn't put a letter in the mail. He called me 24 hours later, and I missed his call.

Now I get a call informing me that either I take the pool or I pay half the price to cancel! When I told the manager that I had called in due diligence during the acceptable time period, and was waiting for a call back, he said that didn't matter - a letter would have had to be postmarked on June 29. When I told him that the woman on the phone said I would "be fine" since I made the call, he told me he didn't believe me. Of course, he also told me that they get "5 or 6" complaints a year. Just on this site, I'm seeing 8 in the last two weeks. High-pressure sales tactics, 50 pages of fine print, 90 minutes of a salesperson in my home... They wore me down. They take advantage of older people, they have no ethics and no conscience.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your above ground pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that your pool stays crystal clear! Night swims are the best! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I had looked at a lot of pool companies over the years, while trying to decide on whether to buy a pool. When I came across Blue World, visually I liked the product and decided to schedule a meeting. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the products but also very personable. I did not feel pressured at all. We decided to purchase the 24X48 pool and we are over the moon happy with our pool. We swim every night, our pool is crystal clear, and is sooo low maintenance. We are super happy!!! Thanks Blue World!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize the online attendant was not able answer the customer's questions. Blue World Pools, Inc. generally schedules an appointment with a representative to come show all products the company has to offer. The appointment is no cost no obligation. Many customers prefer this way of doing business. Blue World Pools, Inc. apologizes the process did not work for this particular consumer. If the customer would like to speak with me directly I would be more than happy to address all relevant questions. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I simply wanted to ask some questions about the pool that had been advertised on TV. When you go to the Blue World Pools' website, you are prompted if you would care to chat and ask questions. I assumed that when you are prompted to ask questions that you will be helped by a knowledgeable sales person. 'Ashley' asked what could she do to help. I start to ask some questions and she then types that she's not able to answer anything but what is stated in the ad (which is also on the website)... My questions would have been very simple and would have required only simple and honest answers. After reading some reviews, both positive and negative, I can relate to the Customer Service issues. I'm glad I didn't 'take the plunge' with this company.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes sure the pool is installed professionally and warranties the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. strives to make all customers happy with their experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells a fun product that brings families together. Blue World Pools, Inc. will ALWAYS be here to help a customer for the life of their pool ownership! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Your finance department is rated fairly in my opinion. The part department is great. So I think it's what department you have to work with. When the hold company should be in good standard. The pool on the other hand is great. The installer were very good also.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear your sales process, as well as finance, and installation were of high quality and deserving of great grade! It is customers like yourself that makes selling pools so fun. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to get families swimming! If I can be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I’ve had a good experience from the gentleman coming out to show us different styles of pools but I think we chose the best pool for our family! As far as service / finance / and installation all grade a perfect A. I will recommend Blue World to anyone I know! Thank you Blue World people.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear of a swimming pool success story! The ionization system limits your maintenance and upkeep and allows you to enjoy your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to get families swimming! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 10, 2017

We love our new pool. The Blue Pool representative was great to work with when selecting the size we need for our family. We've always wanted a pool but not the hard work keeping it up. We purchased the copper ion system and there's little to not work at all.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells pools from $299 to over $10,000. Blue World Pools, Inc. schedules an appointment for someone to come out and give a site survey and show the customer all the products we offer. Blue World Pools, Inc. first must make sure we can put a pool on the property by checking for trees, power lines, easements or any other restrictions. The appointment is no cost no obligation. The appointment scheduling department does not know what the site technicians do. I apologize if our process did not work for you, also at this time Blue World Pools, Inc. does not service your location.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I was interested in buying a pool from this company. I knew the $299 basic pool and installation would be a con or with so many restrictions that it wouldn't be worth even looking at. My family were looking for a 24' pool (either their mid range or deluxe... probably upwards of $2000 to 3000 of our hard earned cash). So when I requested a call back I knew my budget(ish). So I got the callback. I went through the spiel (you know the usual salesman BS) they told me about their amazing $299 nonexistent offer... told me about their amazing other ranges (zzz... wake me up!). Once I woke up and the Rep stopped talking. I asked if they serviced the area we lived in. 40 seconds of fake searching later I was informed yes they did. "Ok" I said. "How much for the mid range/deluxe 24' pool." At this point he said "without a survey (free of charge) they could not give a firm price." (Now their website and the Rep said that install costs are included).

He said their pools range from $299-$10000. I asked, "Ok I just need an estimate on a basic set up to budget... you know because that is quite a range". Again he said he couldn't give a price as they do custom packages per customer and the price range is $299 - $10,000. So I said... "So you can't give me a price on just the pool minus the add ons (ie filter, pump, chemicals etc.)" He said, "No... our prices are between $299 and you know." At that point I announced, "Ok if you can't give me a estimated cost no business." DON'T TRUST A COMPANY THAT WON'T GIVE YOU A QUOTE ON EVEN THEIR BASIC PRODUCT!!!

Blue World Pools Company Profile