4.20/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 19, 2017

610 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I bought my above ground pool through Blue World pools, they were courteous and respectful. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with everything that's including the installation of the pool. I would definitely recommend Blue World pools...

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase and the installation! Blue World Pools, Inc. has a high standard for our installation teams. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be here to help you every step of the way in your swimming pool experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My wife wanted a pool, I really did not want one. Pools were too hard to maintain (So I thought.) I let her talk me into having a sales person come talk with us. Well I had all intentions not to purchase a pool. After the presentation I wanted a pool just as much as she wanted. With the filtration system there is really no maintenance involved. The price was right. Still had worries about installation, but the installers went way beyond my expectations. My wife did well when she found Blue World Pools Inc. Highly Recommend.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is so happy you found us too! It is customers just like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you and your wife are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many years to come!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I wish I had a pool store near me, that knew anything about ionization systems. Just so they know what to recommend to me when the water gets funky. Other than that excellent pool, I love it. Now I just need to keep the water clean. Right now have only had it for a week and I got cloudy water and a little algae.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you love your poo! You are correct in that local pool stores are typically not experts in balancing the water of an ionization system. I just left you a voicemail with Blue World Pools, Inc.'s service manager's cell phone. What you want to do is call him after the water has been tested and he will supply the information that will clear up your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest pools on the market. If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Blue World Pools set up my pool and assisted me in getting it ready for me to use. I really enjoy my pool and would recommend it to anyone. The installers were very friendly and the customer service people always answered all my questions. I plan on using my pool for a long time.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you chose us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the customer is really enjoying the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many many years to come! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I was very skeptical at first of getting an above ground pool but now I am loving it. My grandson spends most of the day in it and my niece kids visit everyday now. I got the midline pool. The installer was very professional and kind, he did a great job. This is a nice pool and I plan to enjoy it for a very long time.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when swimming brings a family together! Sounds like your house has become the place to be at. Blue World Pools, Inc. is proud to hear the installers did a professional job and it was to your complete satisfaction! This pool will last you for many many years to come. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I am very happy with Blue World Pools. I am so HAPPY with my pool and I enjoy it every day. I spend a lot of time with family and friends, and life just can't get any better. To my Blue World POOL family I JUST WANT TO THANK everyone at Blueworld pools for my new Pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are getting so much use out of your pool! You can't put a price on spending time with family and friends in the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you are enjoying swimming's many benefits! It is customers just like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

The Experience with the pool has been great. I would recommend this pool. It's blue like the name and refreshing... Our kids enjoy it with the neighbor. Thanks for it... It great. I would also like to thank Blue World for this experience. I would recommend this pool to everyone. The is like what they see in my backyard.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when everything is smooth from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear the kids are getting a whole lot of use out of the pool, as it is great for family fun and exercise! Thank you for the vote of confidence! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy that you now have a backyard paradise. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

My story is one of success and ease from start to finish. We are very happy with our pool and we did not experience any of the issues that I see reported for this company. Blue World Pools has been great from the moment the salesman walked into my home to the day the installer left and I was filling the pool with water. The filtration (ionizer) has been great and from someone who owned an in ground pool before this above ground pool was more affordable, bigger, and better in my opinion from my previous fiberglass. I could have purchased a pool from several local dealers where I live, however, I chose Blue World because they installed what they sold and I was connected to the company from start, finish, and afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when the purchase is flawless from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be above ground pool industry leaders. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. It is customers like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your swimming pool partner for many years to come! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

To begin with, the installation company actually arrived when I was told they would be here. The lead installer met with me first to see where the pool was to be set up. They checked the measurements with what I had marked off and everything was a go. He went over the forms, covered what I needed to know before they began and had me sign their copies. We were also having our driveway resurfaced at the same time so everyone was accommodating as not to get in each other's way. Our driveway is about 200 feet from the road, so they carried everything into the backyard in the bucket of the Bobcat. When I saw all the boxes and equipment I was sure they would be coming back the next day also.

There were only 2 men and I told the lead installer that we had big flood lights out back and he said, "That's great because we might be here until 9 or 10pm." I thought he was sincere. I watched as they started to move the sand to level the space needed and then saw him shoot the levels. I had to leave in the afternoon and when I returned at approximately 5:30, they had started the water in the pool and they were boxing up all the cardboard packing and cleaning up. Boy was I surprised! I received the run thru on the operation of the pump, received the explanation of the last forms and weed control and they were gone; by 6:30 pm. I was elated. Just in time for dinner. And that pool is beautiful!

Blue World Pools response

Wow Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear customers that are ecstatic with the installation of their pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. installation teams are top quality and are held to a very high standard. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. ALWAYS is pleased to hear the customer is happy with the final product. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many years to come. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

The pool is very sturdy, and easy to maintain. The installation was quick and very professional. The only reason why I can't give all stars is because one of the conditions we had for the purchase was a rush installation, but it took a lot longer than we were promised before the pool was installed. We found out that at no point in time was our purchase rushed like we were promised it would be.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear the customer is enjoying their purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on selling some of the nicest products on the market today backed a company that is an industry leader in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. always loves to hear the installation team did a fantastic job and the customer is happy with the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many many years to come. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

We recommend Blue World Pools if you are looking for a pool for your home. Their company made the entire pool buying process enjoyable and we are in love with our pool! After a misunderstanding with the salesman that came to our home at a time of our convenience, customer service worked with us to resolve the issue and we had our pool delivered and installed within two weeks. Everyone we worked with from start to finish was polite and knowledgeable. Installer was diligent and precise with his work and helpful with questions we had. Completely satisfied and would use again!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went smoothly. It is awesome to hear Blue World Pools, Inc. was able to install the pool with a quick turnaround time! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My experience with Blue World Pools was great. It started with a great sales representative and then the installation people. I was very please with the installation people. They knew what they were doing and worked very hard. Also the pool was done in time for my son upcoming birthday which I was very pleased with. Also I get many calls from Blue World Pools to ask about my experience with them and that made me feel very special. Overall I would totally recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who thinking about putting a above ground pool at their property. Thanks Blue World Pools for the great experience and we love our pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear we were able to deliver in time for a special occasion. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your swimming pool partner for many many years to come. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on following through after installation to make sure the customer is pleased with their experience. It is customers just like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I had recently put a post on the reviews about our pool, we had some problems. I guess we just needed the right person to talk with. We finally talked with 2 people from Blue World and they helped us out with our questions. They even sent some rafts and we were told we would be getting a fountain. I really appreciate all the effort in making me and my family happy. We did receive the floats and color light and we are now waiting on the fountain. Thanks for helping Bill ** and Sean **. They did not try to push me off on someone else and fixed the problems.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. values every customer! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure all customers are satisfied with their purchase. Blue World Pools, Inc. will go out of our way to make sure our customers are treated like family and well taken care of. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many years to come. If there is EVER anything I can do for you or any other customer for that matter now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I absolutely adore my new pool by Blue World Pools. The kind service, timely manner, great installation and amazing clean up all made the experience something I truly didn't expect. Every detail was accounted for and was executed wonderfully. Thanks Blue World for making this summer and everyone here after, much more fun.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went smoothly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on a quality product and professional installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your swimming pool partner for many years to come! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Ok on June of 2017 I seen a TV ad about Blue World Pools. So I showed it to my husband and we called the number and ask all kinds of questions and they had answers for everything. So we ask for a company person to come to our home for all the information and the man was on time and polite. He showed us all the pool things like the liners, the wall pump, ionizer, everything. Well we really liked what we seen and heard. So he called Mike and he ask if the salemans told us all kinds of things about the company, the pools and it was all yes. So we ask when we could get a pool and he gave us the installer name and when he would be here.

And on 7 17 of 17 he called, said he was on his way and what time he would be here. Well he was here and we were watching him and his helper work. It was very hot outside. But they worked all day putting it up. They were so very polite and answered things my little girls ask them. It made my girls happy. Like they were a part of the making of the pool. I was very pleased with them. All day they would explain things about the pool and how things will work, what to do about startup, getting it ready for winter, everything we could ask and more. Well the pool was up and filling. They walked us through everything we needed to know, ask a lot if we had questions, made sure we had Mario number at Blue World Pools and ext. When it was filling and all was done no more questions we had Mario was called and had questions. All my answers was a 10 about the equipment, the installation, Doug the installer.

It was a great experience all the way around. Well a few days go by and we get calls from Blue World Pools asking if there's any problems and that a big no. If we had questions big no. If we are happy with Blue World Pools that's a great big yes. We have been in our pool every day. The water is beautiful. The pool is beautiful. All our friends and family love it and ask all the questions about the pool and company. We can't tell them enough of the great experience and great pool we have now thru Blue World Pools and we have talked to a lot of other companies before going with Blue World Pools. We are so very pleased with the company and pool. We're pleased we decided to go with Blue World Pools... A big thank you guys. We now have a vacation at our own house... We love you guys.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is so excited to be a part of the family. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went perfectly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here as your swimming pool partner! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited the kids were a part of the installation and asked many questions. It is customers like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! If there is anything I can ever do to make your experience more enjoyable please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The overall process was fine. The installers were quick and really professional. BWP had a cancellation and I was able to get my pool earlier than expected. My family is enjoying the pool. Easy to maintain chemicals with the Bleach, Borax and Baking soda System.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when a customer gets their pool sooner than expected! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you love your pool and the easy maintenance. It is customers like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Family time is the most important time! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Purchasing a Blue World Pool has been one of the best decisions we have made! The salesman was prompt, informative, and offered various choices. The installation crew arrived early and left late. Everything was in place and ready to fill the pool when they left. The pool is perfectly level and the water quality is unsurpassed. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone thinking about getting a pool for their home.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited to hear you love your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest pools on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the water is crystal clear just as promised. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on a quality product and a professional installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Lost our first pool. People got right on it and things worked out. The contractors were great could not ask for better people. They walk us through step to step and that was a great help. We have a special needs child and he ask questions. They answered them all.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is glad we were able to get a new pool out there and make it right. It is an unbelievable rare occurrence for the trucking company to lose a pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased that installation went smoothly. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and will be here as your swimming pool partner for many many years to come.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

We love our pool. The installation team was very experienced, and did not settle for anything less than perfect. It has been very easy to maintain the water quality, and not having red burning eyes, after an enjoyable day in the pool is fantastic! A swim at the end of a hectic day at the office... Sign me up for that! :)

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear your experience went so smoothly! Crystal clear water is what Blue World Pools, Inc. specializes in! A nice swim after a long day at work is a nice way to end the day. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools, Inc. can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I just really like the pool. It is so easy to keep clean. I would tell everyone to get one. The water fills great no odors at all. You can not go wrong with this pool. Installers were so great over 100 degrees the day they and worked right through it.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when customers give a ringing endorsement! Blue World Pools, Inc. ionization system keeps the water crystal clear! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. product are easy to maintain! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I have waited a long time to invest in a pool, I made the right choice with Blue World Pools. It was a very easy experience, the installer was very professional, went over everything with me. The financing was very thrall, my children are all grown, enjoying the pool with my grandchildren.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc./Global Sun Pools, Inc. is pleased your experience went so smoothly! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some the nicest products on the market today. My organization is pleased after all this time you chose Blue World Pools, Inc./Global-Sun Pools, Inc. for your backyard paradise! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc./Global Sun Pools, Inc. values your business!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I am really pleased with my pool. It is very easy to maintain and keep clean. The installer did a very good job putting the pool in. My neighbors also like the design of the pool. I am ready to show it off to future buyers of Blue World Pools, so are you still going to make appointments to show off the pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the pool is so easy to maintain! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. installers are some of the best in the industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you chose us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We were lied to from the beginning by the salesperson stating that we would be swimming within 3 weeks. Well, we fell for the tactics and lies and signed up. We were told that someone would call us within 3 days to finalize the financing and then we would get a call to schedule the installation. Well, a week went by with no phone call, so I called them and they said they were backed up and I was next on their list that they would call me that day.

No call that day so I called the next day, well you guessed it, same story... This bogus story went on for about a week until I finally called and got to speak with a lady in finance. She said, "Yes you've been approved. I don't know why someone from scheduling hasn't already called you." So I tried to talk to scheduling, they then realized that finance still needed to go over the contract with me.

They wanted to con me into spending another $7,000.00 more than what we originally agreed to. By offering a 52" deep pool vs a 48" deep pool. I told them there was no way. She didn't want to accept my answer. It was clear to me that they are just put to shaft people. I understand companies trying to make an honest profit but that is ridiculous. I told her at that point if they couldn't honor what they originally agreed to then to just cancel it all.

She seemed happy with that and said "Ok, then you will pay 50% cancellation fee, read it. It's in your contract." I could almost hear the sarcastic smile on her face. Well, I'm sorry. I am a man of principle. If it costs me twice that in attorney fees I will fight them and not pay a penny. All we wanted is a decent pool installed and we didn't mind paying for it. But unfortunately there are bad companies out there taking advantage of people every day, Blue World Pools is one of them! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH BLUE WORLD POOLS!!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the consumer, it appears that the underlying issue on wanting to cancel his contract has nothing to do with Blue World Pools, Inc. It ultimately came down to the ownership structure of his new property without going into intimate details My organization did give the customer an opportunity to upgrade however he declined that option. Blue World Pools, Inc. had no problem honoring his original commitment, however the real reason for cancelling had not changed. For good customer relations, Blue World Pools, Inc. resolved the consumers concerns and the customer has indicated that he is completely satisfied.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Our pool is AMAZING! From the sales person, financing, to the installers all were VERY professional, knowledgeable, polite, respectful, and made sure we were 100% satisfied. Our family would highly recommend Blue World Pools to all our family and friends. WE LOVE OUR POOL!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you loved the people, process, product, and installation! It is so nice that your family and friends are really enjoying your pool! It is exactly customers like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I am pleased with the pool and the quality of the classic. Our installer however was very unsatisfactory with poor work ethics and customer service and satisfaction. Installation management does try to help the customer but does not ship out parts when they say they will send something to make up for bad experience.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are enjoying the quality of your new pool! Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. for your swimming pool needs! I know that during the height of the season our service manager gets a tad back logged on ordering parts, if there is anything you were promised that has not been received please feel free to call me anytime at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and looks forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: July 29, 2017

The two gentlemen that came to install this pool were amazing. They were professional and answered any questions that we had. It was pretty amazing that two guys could set up a pool that big in the amount of time it took them. The pool looks amazing. Cannot wait to swim.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you enjoyed the professionalism of the installation team! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product and the installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 29, 2017

We love our new pool from Blue World Pools! From the salesman to the installers, we had a great experience. They did what they said they would do. The pool is excellent quality and looks beautiful. The salesman worked with us to find the right pool to fit our family. The company worked with us on financing. The installers did a very professional job grading and setting up the pool where we wanted it. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to my friends and family.

Blue World Pools response

Sounds like Blue World Pools, Inc. performed to your expectations from start to finish! It is great to hear that you would recommend Blue World Pools, Inc. to those that are closest to you! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the vote of confidence. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you coming to us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do to make your experience more enjoyable now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 29, 2017

We got our 27 round pool a few months ago and we love it. Love that it is not Chlorine, doesn't turn our hair green. Our Pool is Easy to Maintain, It's easy to clean and water is clear. We love the liner, the steps is sturdy (my hubby is a big boy). We've had a great Summer with it.

Blue World Pools response

It is music to Blue World Pools, Inc.'s ears to hear that the pool is working as promised! That crystal clear water is so nice to take a plunge in! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today and we are glad you and your husband are enjoying the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 28, 2017

We are enjoying our pool. The process was a breeze. Everyone from the salesman to the installation team was knowledgeable and very helpful! We are very excited about the easy maintenance. The liner is beautiful and love the feature of the safety ladder.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are so pleased with your purchase. Sounds like everything went smooth from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 28, 2017

My family and I have enjoyed countless hours in our Blue World Pools. We love the fact that it is deep enough to cool off in, but you can stand up in all areas of the pool. The kids can also be more independent. It is easy to maintain without the use of harsh chemicals. If you are trying to beat the heat, I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear your family is getting a ton of enjoyment out of the pool. Blue World Pools, Inc.'s products are designed to have limited maintenance with crystal clear water. It is customers like you that make being in the swimming pool industry so rewarding! Thank you for choosing Blue World Pools, Inc. for your swimming pool needs! If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools Company Information