Reno, NV

4.7/5 (173 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

I swim in my pool the whole summer and I love my pool. Everyone that come to swim they love my pool. Got two people trying to get them a pool. Can’t wait till next summer to swim. Having a swim party for my birthday.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Our pool has leaked since day one. Took nine months to get service. We have questions on how to take care of the pool as we need to winterize it and start over with first treatment. No one calls back, answers phone messages or emails. If we want to purchase a pool, I bet they would answer!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

We are very happy. Our pool was crystal clear all summer. We have had many compliments. We are looking forward to next year to have family and friends over. Every step from start to install was very easy.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

The installers were nice and professional. The pool is nice and easy to operate. The pool looks good. The family loves swimming in the pool. It is bigger than I thought it was going to be. Winterizing the pool was fairly easy. Can't wait until it warms up to use the pool again.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

We had a wonderful experience once they came out to install the pool. They get you to do several inspections while they are installing the pool. I thought this was wonderful. Most people come do the job but you never know something is wrong until they are gone. This company went above and beyond.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Great experience from sales to installation to service. We love our pool and couldn't of asked for a better installer. Everyone has been very nice and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Very easy process. The salesman came to the house to go over all the aspects of the install. Install was completed within the timeframe given. The installers were very proficient with no issues. We have had no problems with the sale or the install. The pool has been very easy to maintain. We have enjoyed the pool for the 4 months we’ve had it so far.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Constant communication, go over in detail the different pool styles and their materials. Representative went over each of the pieces for the pool. The fact that pool product has 25 year warranty. Good service.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Everything went fine. We have used the pool several times since install. We chose the classic 24’ round pool. The automatic vacuum system is really cool, makes keeping the pool cleaning so much easier.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

The workers were very polite helping to make the day of installation a fun day. Very knowledgeable and stayed on task. Marco stayed in contact even after my pool was installed and we are friends today. My grandkids enjoy the pool, we now spend more time together. I was able to teach 2 of my grand boys to swim. That made it worth the money and time. One regret, I should have purchased it earlier.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2022

We had a great experience with our pool purchase and installation. Very excited for the years of fun to come! From sales to all the details Blue World was very helpful and willing the go the extra mile!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

Summer was a busy time. So the installation of pool was s little longer than normal. But I love my pool. I am excited to get more use out of it next summer. I think people should check out the Blue World pool company.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

Blue World Pools came out and talked with us about the different pools that they offer. The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable about the pools. When the installer came out, it was very wet from the rain. He recommended installing it when it was dryer. I agreed and I was glad that he didn't install it at that time because I wanted it to be installed correctly. When it was dry, the installer came back out and installed the pool in a timely manner. After he was done, he explained how to get the pool started and how to maintain the pool. He answered any question that we had. We have really enjoyed this summer with all of the grandkids. We wished we had done this a long time ago.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

Fast response from when the interest card was placed to when the salesmen arrived. They were able to provide a great deal and listed out all expectations. The sales person of course has to do their pitch but understood our time constraints and moved along quickly. Although it may seem odd the installer showed up about a month after signing the documents and completed the install in one day. It did take about 10 hours for the install.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Rain and schedule issues had us out a few months. But we love our new pool. Install was flawless. It was beautifully done. I would recommend this pool to anyone. Tony was a terrific installer if you are in lower Alabama.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Ordered our pool and installed a few months later. Process was painless. Rep walked us through the sales process and we measured our space. Installer was great and detailed our regular maintenance and winterization. Installed in hours. We are very excited to use our system.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Great Salesperson, took his time, Great Installation person. 1st time experience as a pool owner, and so far it has been good. Installation was not till Sept, but looking forward to Spring time to open pool and enjoy for the summer.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I am very impressed with the quality of our new pool. The installers were very professional and super nice. I won’t get to enjoy the pool until next summer as it is now the end of September and cold. Very pleased!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Blue World Pools has been a great company to be apart of. The people that work there are knowledgeable and friendly. We’ve had our pool over a year. They’ve been very helpful with all our needs. The installation was smooth, process was smooth.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Company is very accommodating and they explained to us everything before they make us decide to buy the pool. Customer service is very quick on answering our call. The product exceeded our expectations., it was a very good product and the price is very affordable.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Great experience enjoying our new pool... Looking forward to the relaxing summers to come!!!! Can't wait for the summer pool parties!!!! Sad that it is the end of the season, so I am about to do the winterization process.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Blue World Pools provided excellent service in installing our new 24 foot above ground pool. We were able to talk with the installer to choose a good installation time to fit our schedule. He was able to install the pool where we wanted it in one day. The installer also explained how to maintain the pool and keep it safe for small children. We like the ion pool system better than the chlorine system because it is easier to maintain. We are very happy with our Classic 24 foot round pool.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Everything went well from the purchase through the install process and start up. Very pleased with the final result. Now to start enjoying my new happy place with family and friends! 100% Recommend!!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

I bought a pool from Blue World Pools. I had a great experience and we love our pool. We had a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Our installer was very informative and went over how to use the pump, chemicals, and was very friendly.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

It was quick and easy to purchase my pool. Took a little longer to get it out, but now I love it! They are very detailing in telling you what you need to do and how to take care of your pool. I highly recommend them!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

The salespeople are very professional and easy to talk to about what you want and matching you to the product they have. The installers are courteous and do a great job of installing the pool. Would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone looking for an above ground pool. Love that the pool does not have chlorine in it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

It took a few back and forth calls but we managed to come to an agreement on pool price. Then comes the waiting for the pool to get installed. I was nervous because so many bad reviews on pool getting installed. We were contacted very quickly by the installer. He gave me an install date, but the day before my pool was to be installed I found out that he was let go. I did get another installer, fairly quickly and was in contact with them. They came and installed my pool, within 2 weeks. The 2 installers were awesome, they worked hard to get my pool up within a day and a half. I have no issues at all with my pool. I am a very happy customer.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

Everything from beginning to end was a good experience and we love our pool! Everyone was very nice and good to work with! We got a very large above ground pool and it has been a good fit for us! It was a good deal!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

We have only had our pool for a few months and I wanted to give it some time before I submitted this review. We love our pool. One negative, the pool vacuum does not work, we are waiting for them to call us back.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

The salesperson that came to my house knew all the answers to the questions we asked then the pool installation was perfect. We love our new pool! It is so easy to use. The ionization system really keeps the pool clean like they say!

Blue World Pools Company Information