toll free

Reno, NV
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We have enjoyed our pool so much. Had pool for 1 year - motor bearings went out & Blue World Pools replaced free of charge. Always ready to help. Would recommend to anyone. The pool is a nice addition to our property. Would recommend large deck - most enjoyable.

I am very pleased with the service that I received from Blue World Pools. I would recommend them to anyone and feel that my purchase was a good decision. I have had no problems with my pool since installation and I feel confident that if I do, it's just a phone call resolution away. Thanks again Blue World Pools for making our summer a hit. Splash on!!!

Scheduled to have my pool installed in June. My husband waited all day and finally had to call the office. "Sir, go ahead and do what you need to do and they will call you." Finally received a call the same day stating the installers had an emergency and someone would call me the next day. Never happened. A couple of weeks later, I received a threatening message on my answering machine that I owe the money since I never returned their calls for installation and am obligated to pay. First of all...no one called set up another install date. Received a call the same day, explained my situation and the person I spoke with 'Kevin' was given my story and he said 'I'll crawl their butt, for the lack of communication' BUT, never set a date for install. I called a week later and told the manager 'Mario' the entire story and for some reason, my file was placed in cancellation.

Mario scheduled and assured me that the installers would be at my home on July 30th and let him know that if they did not show, I would not be obligated to fulfill the agreement. He assured me, this would not happen. I receive a phone call on July 29th wanting to reschedule for Monday. I let this customer service rep know that I did not set the appointment. Mario did and let her know quickly that I would cancel this entire bogus agreement. Needless to say, it is July 30th...no call, no show! I should have known when someone came to my home and wanted to sell me a 22k above ground pool. I'm not stupid and let them know quickly I would not pay for this. This is a cash transaction for a midline. It isn't like I'm financing with their 30% interest program.

My plan...find everywhere I can post a bad review and when others visit my pool site, if it is ever set up, they will not like the recommendation I'll be giving. Good reviews are far more important than letting me out of my contract in which they have pissed me off altogether. I will search for all review opportunities to tell the absolute truth to potential clients. The outcome is not favorable to this company. Let me out of my contract or bad reviews begin. This is my last time and if it warrants an attorney, I will do so.

If I can pay cash for their pool/install then, I can certainly pay for an attorney to settle this matter. This pool was supposed to be put in before July 4th for my grandkids to enjoy their weekend. Good luck when I get through with this company. I am well aware of the impact of bad reviews. This is my business to know as I am in marketing and have been for many years. Now you want an order number? I never was given one. Listen guys...this company is all about their money and not satisfying the customer.

We are extremely satisfied with our 27 ft round pool. We are having so much fun and it's so EASY to take care of. The vacuuming is so easy -- just hook it up and let her go -- leaving us so much more time to enjoy it. Our friends are amazed how simple it is and economical. Some of them with pools pay hundreds just for chemicals every summer. US -- not, NO MORE! They want that too. We used to dread the opening day of pool season, figuring out all the chemicals, the vacuuming. Now we will look forward to all the summers to come!! Thank you Blue World. You've made our retirement years so much more to look forward to.

We recommend to purchase your next pool from Blue World Pools. The salesperson helped with the idea place for pool and it has worked out perfectly. The installation crew was beyond reproach. They hit the ground and did not stop 'til pool was up. They went over the operation and how the pool worked. I was also able to talk to corporate to make sure I was satisfied and that I was. They have contacted us multiple times to ensure I am a satisfied customer. Without a doubt, it is a wonderful blue world Summer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 31, 2016

I did get my pool installed on Tuesday. The crew finally showed up at 4pm. and finished around 8pm. There were some things that weren't done to specifications, so I just hope I won't have issues with it later. But all in all, most of the issues I had during this whole process have been with the installer, and not Blue World Pools it's self. But unfortunately, when people like me have this kind of unpleasant issues, it reflects back on Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 26, 2016

So many red flags. Why didn't I pay attention to them??? At this point I have to say that unfortunately, I purchased a pool from this company. Sounded good at the time. Agreed on a price I thought was reasonable. Have to say I was really excited to finally be getting a pool that I always wanted. Oh boy! I had no idea what I was in for.

I received a phone call from Blue World Pools saying that my pool was going to be installed on Thursday July 21st. Installer would be here between 9 & 11am. Great! I will be enjoying my pool by the weekend. Thursday's here and I'm so excited. Waiting. 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and no one shows up. Called the office to say Duane (my installer) didn't show up. They gave me his number so I called him and he said he was finishing up another pool and wasn't going to make it on Thursday. He didn't even have my pool with him. I asked him if he was going to call me or just leave me hanging all day?

I was very upset. I'm a reasonable person and I do understand that things happen. The reason I was so mad was that the guy didn't even have the common courtesy to call and say he wasn't going to make it, which he obviously knew the night before. Duane said he would make it up to me and even though Sunday was their day off, they would come and install my pool on Sunday. So we agreed. And yes, He'll be there between 9 & 11am.

I called the office back and let them know I was very upset that the installer couldn't have called to say he wasn't coming and that we rescheduled for Sunday. I heard 2 more stories on why Duane wasn't able to make it on Thursday, so at this point I know I'm just getting the runaround. Sunday comes and so does 9:00, 10:00, & 11:00. Nobody showed up again!!! Tried to call Duane and left a message on his voicemail asking if he was going to make it or not. Waited all day Sunday for a response, but got none! Boy am I steamed! I can't believe the guy blew me off 2 times in a row!

Called the office Monday morning and talked to Jim, the installation manager. Told him everything that has happened and let him know I was not a "Happy Blue World Pools Customer". He told me that what Duane did with not calling me was not the way they do business @ Blue World Pools. He told me that he would get a different installer and give me a callback.

Well. It is now Monday night @ 9:00pm and yes... you guessed it. Jim never did call me back. NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS @ BLUE WORLD POOLS??? How about calling me back and getting my pool installed in my backyard and make me a believer that Blue World Pools really does care about their customers. That's all I'm asking for. STILL WAITING.

The representative is not aware of how the payments works and that there is one set rate. Blue World Pools did adjust the payments to a more affordable rate once they were made of this. The process was simple from the beginning to the installation.

We would like to thank Blue World Pools for our new pool. We would highly recommend them to anyone and have actually already recommend them to a few people including family members that have asked about our pool from pictures on my Facebook and they had lived the way it looked. We ended up getting the 27x52 pool and very happy that we did.

My kids which I have three love the pool and never want to get out of it. Plus it helps them get their chores done faster so they can get in the pool lol. It's extremely good for my mother which has a hard time getting around because of her joints and the water helps take the pressure off of them. And loved the ladder because it's easier to get in and out of the pool for her and safer for everyone. It was nice that Blue World even came out and did all the construction and the setting up of the pool and all the starter kit that came with getting the pool ready. If I would have gotten a pool from somewhere else I would of never have got it done right. So if you would like to have a great pool we would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

This is our 2nd summer having our Blue World Pool. We have been very pleased with our 27ft round pool. We upgraded and are very happy with the quality of our pool.

From start to finish the Blue World Pools has been a delight to me and my whole family. I wish I would have done it sooner. Every weekend and sometimes after work during the week my family and I are enjoying the Blue World Pools. I would recommend it to everyone.

I am loving my wonderful pool from Blue World Pools, I would recommend them to anyone!! They are so easy to deal with, and made the whole process so simple. The pool is the easiest pool I have ever had to take care of, it basically takes care of itself!

Loving my Blue World pool.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your water is crystal clear! Blue World Pools, Inc. thanks you for your business and the vote of confidence!

Original review: July 19, 2016

We decided to go with the 24 foot round pool. The water is crystal clear. Swim time is a lot more fun since we do not have to worry about all the chemicals. No worrying about red burning eyes or bleached out clothing. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools to everyone.

My grandkids have really enjoyed the pool. They have been in it all summer. My wife gets in sometimes. I don't get to enjoy it like I want to because it's hard for me to get in. I am handicapped and it is hard for me to climb the ladder. Is there any way you can help me with this? Thank you in advance.

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I promise we will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy and satisfied! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you felt installation was done in a efficient and professional manner.

Original review: July 18, 2016

The installation was great and quickly done! We experienced a slight issue and they were really good about fixing the issue.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your buying process went so smoothly! My organization really appreciates you coming to us for your above ground swimming pool needs!

Original review: July 15, 2016

We are excited about the installing of our new pool. We purchased to top of the line 27ft pool from Blue World Pools. The sales representative was very knowledgeable about pools and was able to guide us to make the right decision for our family. The installation crew was very friendly and professional.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on being a professional organization. My organization appreciates the kind words. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 13, 2016

Very friendly and professional. Quick response and set up.

Our experience with Blue World Pools has been nothing but excellent. The staff are very courteous and professional. Anytime we have had any issues they are just a phone call away. I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to purchase a pool for their home.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy the kids are enjoying the pool so much! Blue World Pools, Inc.'s service department has well over 30 years of swimming pool knowledge! Please don't hesitate to call us should you have any question in the future!

Original review: July 13, 2016

I am very satisfied with my pool. The kids have really enjoyed their summer. The pump runs quiet. Customer service is great and they don't try to rush you off of the phone. Thank you for your help.

Excellent service, straightforward on all questions and comments. Very pleased with our purchase. The company is detailed and legitimate install was professional as was the sale. Customer service is pleased to answer any questions.

We are enjoying our Blue World pool! We do not have to leave home to have a great time with our family and friends in the water, and no sharks!

We are very happy with our new pool and the service that was provided. The installation crew was very professional and did an outstanding job installing the pool. My family has really enjoyed it since we have had upper 90 degree days since we have had it. Thanks again blue world pools.

I love my pool. Everything they say has worked out great. I have had to call them a couple of times and they have been very helpful. My pump would not come on but just him. They told me what to do and it was fixed temporarily. Now they are sending me a free pump, one year later. Also I use no chlorine and we love it.

I have had the pool for a year. Closing was easy and opening was easy. Took 3 days max to get up and running to include cleaning... Changing out the ion system was kind of challenging considering I had to go buy the tools to take it apart and put it back together again. That was kind of hard. But other than that I love my pool.

The best pool I've ever bought. The filtration system is something I've never seen before. I add 1 gallon of bleach once a week. That's it! No other chemicals at all. The automatic sweeper seems alright but it's easier to sweep the pool with a regular pool vacuum.

Very pleased with my purchase from Blue World Pools. The setup and service was exceptional. Couldn't have asked for better. We love our pool and spend countless hours in it. The upkeep isn't hard at all. They have helped with any questions I've had. Highly recommend!

We originally looked at the 15 x 24 pool advertised on TV but when the salesman came here to discuss the purchase we decided after going over all the info that a 27-foot round pool was a better investment for us. We are absolutely thrilled with the pool.

Blue World Pools

It looks like a seam separation rest assured Blue World Pools, Inc. will fix it! That is a manufacture's defect not the the fault of the professional installation crew or something Blue World Pools, Inc. could have prevented. If you need to reach me directly I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Got my pool installed on Thursday June 30th. On Friday morning I woke up with a small leak. I called them first thing in the morning to report the leak. I spoke to a lady who said she will tell the installer and call me back. After several hours I called again. Left another message. No one called me back. I then called at 6 pm and left a message on an answering machine. I got a phone call on Saturday afternoon that my leak would be fixed on Wed. July 6th - 6 days after it started!! I called Monday because the hole was getting bigger by the day and I had to keep putting water in the pool for the filter to work. Today the guy came out at 7:15 am to fix what was a quarter size hole and made a 3 ft hole. All my water from the pool was in my backyard. I have no more pool and need a whole new liner!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to see you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. believes our pools are the some of the best on the market. The pools are built by professionals and backed by a company that has been in business a very long time!

Original review: July 6, 2016

I have had this pool for a year. The pump and liner is holding up really good so far. The pool frame is really sturdy. The installers did a very good job installing and leveling the pool. I would recommend this pool for the long run of having a pool.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. thanks you for your positive comments! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy your sales and installation processes went smooth! Thank you for your business.

Original review: July 4, 2016

Overall good experience with installer and sales.

Blue World Pools Company Profile