4.39/5
Based on 197 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

634 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I had (that I paid 12K in cash for) for less than a year when we started having problems, and they were told over 6 months ago that it was leaking from the liner. They have done everything you can think of to avoid helping or replacing the liner. They give you more things to do to "prove" it is seams, when the water is washing out the sand and dirt RIGHT WHERE THE SEAM IS. They want pictures and proof that they then say "isn't enough proof", and they give you more to do, or say for you to wait for someone to call you - who never calls.

This company is a HUGE RIP-OFF that takes your money, and doesn't do what they say they will do. This is on top of the fact that we gave them the money to build the pool in June of 2016, and they didn't get the pool built until the end of September because their pool installation guy kept NOT SHOWING UP AND THEN RESCHEDULING until the summer was completely over. We have literally NEVER used the pool because it has been a mess since it was installed.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. has installed well over 25,000 pools since inception. A seam separation typically ONLY happens IMMEDIATELY upon installation of the pool when the pool is being filled up. The pool was installed on 9/9/2016 which was well over a year after the issue was reported. The liner manufacturer fully compensates Blue World Pools, Inc. for a liner if there is a seam separation, so Blue World Pools, Inc. does not lose money if that is the case. Blue World Pools, Inc. has all the reasons to say yes and none to say no, but it has to be a legitimate seam separation and in this case it is simply not possible as the pool would have NEVER held water. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be happy to review the situation with pictures, please call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I would like to say that our experience with Blue World has been a great experience. From the salesman, who was very thorough, to the installers. They've done everything to make us happy. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to make our customers happy! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the process went smoothly from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be here to help you every step of the way in your ownership experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We had our Blue World installed in August and love it. Very low maintenance and the pool stays cleaner than a regular pool, if you will. The staff was great to work with as was our installer. The process took approximately 3-4 weeks, but only one day to install the pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went perfectly and the pool exceeds your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today! The ionization system helps keep your water crystal clear with as limited maintenance as possible. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I am so happy with the purchase of my 18’ pool from Blue World Pools and would recommend this company and pool to anyone looking to purchase a pool. The sales staff and installation crew was very knowledgeable of this pool. The company is there for you before and after the installation.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear your experience was fantastic from start to finish! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the industry leaders in the above ground swimming pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Wish we would have known about Blue World Pools years ago! Never knew owning a pool could be so easy! People have always said we would regret it because the upkeep was too much. Not with Blue World Pools. It is super convenient & easy! Thank you Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when the process went perfectly from start to finish. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on selling a pool with reduced maintenance and upkeep. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! IF there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My pool was installed in July. Liner leaked from day 1. Replaced September 15. This liner leaks worse than first 1. Still waiting on repairs. Never show up the day they say they will. Worst purchase I've ever made. Wish I had went with a better company.

UPDATED ON 10/16/2017: Yes Blue World discussed with me my problem about not one but two bad liners. Since I found and patched myself the two holes in new liner they say they won't replace liner but send me $75 gift certificate. That's not anywhere near satisfactory. A very expensive pool with a patched liner!! Still very dissatisfied and the number to Sean ** is a answering machine and he doesn't return call. Do not deal with this company!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to Barbara Singleton for any inconvenience she feels she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Typically if a liner leaks directly after installation it is a manufacturer's defect which happens a tiny fraction of 1% of the time. Blue World Pools, Inc. ALWAYS takes care of it without charge. Blue World Pools, Inc. was not made aware that the service technician was tied up and not be able to make the scheduled appointment. Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the customer and the service technician and scheduled another day that fits in the customer's schedule. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the quality of the product and the installation of all our pools. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to making the customer happy and satisfied in a few short days. If there is ever anything I can do for the customer now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me a 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

We had made our payments each month. My husband called to try to work something out with them due to payroll being less. He was told they would have someone call him. The lady that called was very rude and he was told they tried to pool to our home so we could lose it. My husband was told they would not work with us. I received a phone call from a women who called herself Cardesia. She threatened me and made out like we would lose our home. She would not let me hardly get a word in. She also said that the pool payment was as important as my house payment. They file a UCC against your property NOT a Deed of Trust. She kept telling me what I better do and I had to do this and that. I ask what her name was and she said "Cardesia and you can spell that anyway you want". Very rude and very unprofessional. She also told me I owed way more than the cost of the pool.

I do not appreciate being threatened when we had contacted them to try to work something out and had made our payments each month. Beware getting with them. I do not give bad reviews because things can usually be worked out. However, this company has taken the cake. You do not call and threaten me especially when I am at work. I told her I would talk with my husband and hung up. She turned around and called me again. BEWARE.

Blue World Pools response

Rebecca called into Blue World Pools, Inc. and said he lost his job and could no longer make payments on the pool. He said he was going to get unemployment but not severance. After the customer failed to make his next scheduled payment Blue World Pools, Inc. called his job and found out he was still working. Blue World Pools, Inc. did not tell the customer they could lose their home. Additionally, the customer has only made 12 payments out of a 132 month term. The amount that the customer owes is what is indicated on the retail installment contract the customer signed minus 12 simple interest payments made. Blue World Pools, Inc. has offered the customer to make a partial payment and the customer has not contacted Blue World Pools, Inc. back to make the past due payment or even part of it. Blue World Pools, Inc. works with all our customers in a time of financial strain. The customer has told fabrications to Blue World Pools, Inc. and now to Consumer Affairs.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

At first I wanted to get the cheap pool but after talking to the very knowledgeable sales representative, I decided to go with the 28 ft 54 inch pool. The installers came out when they said that they would and were very professional. They explained everything after the pool was completed and even cleaned up their mess before leaving. I have used the pool several times with my own kids and grandchildren and it was well worth it. It is very easy to maintain and I know I am going to get years of enjoyment out of it and my kids will even enjoy it years after me.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your purchase! It is true swimming brings the whole family together! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the premier names in the above ground swimming pool industry. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We love our pool and Blue World Pools is a great company. The installers were very good and very personable. They offer many different sizes and packages. I would recommend Blue World Pools and their installers to all my friends and family.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased you had a fantastic experience! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when our customers enjoy our vast selection products. Blue World Pools, Inc. is ecstatic the installation crew were professional and did a quality job! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Love our pool. Been in it every day once we finally got it. My grandchildren love being it too. The only regret we have is not getting one way before now. Can't wait until next summer to spend more time in it. Hopefully by then, we will have a path to it along with a deck around it. Can't wait to show it off to others.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you coming to us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you and the family love your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be excited to see the final product as well! Thank you for being a fantastic grandparent! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please don't hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Hi let me start by saying I am a water baby. I have wanted a pool all my life. I have had several places come and give me several estimates from in ground to above ground. Blue World Pools was the most reasonable in price. I have been happy so far with instructions and customer service. I did have a leaking tiger hose but after I sent a video on what was happening. I got a replacement right away. I am very happy with my decision!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is ecstatic you chose us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear of customers who like to swim as much or more than we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool resource for many many years to come. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Great pool experience. We love the pool, customer service has been helpful. The pool has been easy to upkeep and clean. The sales representative had lots of knowledge of the pools and equipment. I recommend Blue World's pools to everyone. Great Experience. Thanks.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you love the product and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on being one stop for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the process went flawlessly. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Got a great pool and system. Been very pleased with the ease of keeping it up as far as the water system cleaning. They have been very helpful in making sure that they have met or exceeded expectations. Quality of pool is very good, as well I was able to watch install from leveling ground to putting up wall and liner. The installer took pictures along the way at certain steps so, Blue World Pools is sure the installer is doing their install properly as well. Which protects them and the customer from fighting on if something is wrong at the finish.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when we exceed expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. does have a specific quality control during the installation process to ensure everything was done perfectly. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the swimming pool industry. Blue World Pools, Inc values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I have always wanted a pool so when I saw a Blue World Pool commercial I called the number. The representative I spoke to was helpful and set up an appointment with a salesman quickly. The salesman came to our house and was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products they offered. He took the time to answer all of our questions. We bought our pool that day! It was installed within a few weeks and all of the contractors who came to set up the site and install the pool were very nice and professional. I had to have the water tested locally the first week and I called Blue World's customer service with the results and they told me exactly what to add to get my water balanced.

After two times of testing the water I have only needed to add my bleach and algae/clarifier every week. I feel so fortunate when I hear friends who have to spend hundreds in chemicals a week to keep their pools clear. I absolutely love my Blue World Pool. I love that I don't have to buy chemicals and the water in my pool is crystal clear. My family has enjoyed the pool so much and we would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone!

Blue World Pools response

Wow, Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went so smoothly. Blue World Pools, Inc.'s ionization system can drastically reduce chemical usage. Blue World Pool, Inc. also sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the vote of confidence and values your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Very pleased with the whole process and will recommend to others. Looking forward for many years fun and good family get togethers. Would highly recommend Blue World Pools to all of my friends and family. Thank you blue world pools for your help and assistance through the whole install process.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are pleased with your purchase! There is nothing that brings a family together like swimming! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your swimming pool resource for many many years to come! If there is every anything I can do for your now or in the future please reach out to me, 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Our installers were professionals. Our experience could have been easier but we had an issue with our install being cancelled when someone said I cancelled my pool. We had taken a day off to get this completed. All was completed in the end. Thank you.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your installation team completed your pool professionally. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, installation, and the warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells on the nicest products on the market today. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My husband and I are glad we called Blue World Pools. Our pool is perfect, the company is awesome, installers and sales Representative was awesome. They called us weeks later make sure everything is ok. We would highly recommend this company to our family and friends.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the whole experience was to your complete satisfaction. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on a quality product and a professional sales and installation experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

These people were real good about letting us out of our contract. After we found out how much a pool was going to cost us we couldn’t afford it. So we sent a letter to the main office and they responded back really quick. And they said we were eligible to get out of our contract and would send us back our deposit. And they done just that. We really appreciated that. And thank you.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned business. Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool space. If there are customers that need help now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Resolution response: Oct. 10, 2017

After a bumpy start to finish... I would like to say Blue World Pools has responded and gotten the corrected people on the job. They sent someone out to rebuild my pool and it definitely looks much better! Thank you to the staff that did help me get this fixed. Thanks again!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

This company took my money and ran... The installation process was very unprofessional. Customer service is none. My pool 4 inch unlevel and in use 2 months and the liner has torn from the seam. Really 1 month because it's been too cold to get in. I can get no one through email or on the phone. Is this how you run your business?? Definitely are not holding their end of the contract. Lifetime warranty and no one will respond to even take care of this matter so I guess I will have to now take it through legal action.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is working with the customer to resolve all her concerns. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands behind the installation, the product, and the warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes sure ALL customers are pleased with the installation of their new pool! If there are any customers that are having any issues whatsoever please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031 Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

My family loves our new midline pool. The installation process, financing and set up went smoothly. We love the iron ionization system. Upkeep is so much easier than using a pool with a chlorination system, Looking forward to using our new pool for many years to come.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the process went flawlessly. Blue World Pools, Inc. ionization system drastically reduces chemical usage and keeps the water crystal clear! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many years to come. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Very enjoyable and refreshing after work because it's very hot in Florida. Grandkids love it. I call them water babies because they want to be in it all the time and my older kids really like it because all they have to do is put on their swim trunks and dive in. Very convenient for my family. We love it.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is so excited the whole family loves the pool. Sounds like we met a family who enjoys swimming as much as we do! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I have been wanting a pool all my life. Blue World Pools has helped to make my dream come true. My only regret is that we didn't get it sooner. The installers were very knowledgeable and explained everything we needed to know about caring for our pool. Water therapy has also been good for my knees. I recommend Blue World Pools to anyone that wants a good pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you finally chose us for your swimming pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the water therapy has been good for you! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased that your installation crew was professional and thorough. Thank you for your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

We bought our pool in June and we were swimming in it early July. Saleswoman was very polite and helpful. Everyone I talked to at Blue World Pools were always pleasant to talk with and answered all questions in a quick manner. If you're looking for a pool with little upkeep I would recommend Blue World Pools. Love the pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your purchase. Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on being a turn key operation. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates you choosing us for your swimming pool needs. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I love my new Blue World Pool. The service was friendly, fast and professional, after glitch with scheduling. The installer were there on time and were very professional, watched them install the pool. They went over all safety and operational procedure with me. Finance was a breeze. I now have the pool I have wanted for years with little to no maintenance. It made mine and my granddaughter's summer. Thank you Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you and your grand daughter are enjoying the pool so much and it made your Summer! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides itself on selling one of the nicest products on the market today. Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of your dream come true! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I bought my above ground pool through Blue World pools, they were courteous and respectful. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with everything that's including the installation of the pool. I would definitely recommend Blue World pools...

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase and the installation! Blue World Pools, Inc. has a high standard for our installation teams. Blue World Pools, Inc. will be here to help you every step of the way in your swimming pool experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My wife wanted a pool, I really did not want one. Pools were too hard to maintain (So I thought.) I let her talk me into having a sales person come talk with us. Well I had all intentions not to purchase a pool. After the presentation I wanted a pool just as much as she wanted. With the filtration system there is really no maintenance involved. The price was right. Still had worries about installation, but the installers went way beyond my expectations. My wife did well when she found Blue World Pools Inc. Highly Recommend.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is so happy you found us too! It is customers just like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you and your wife are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many years to come!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I wish I had a pool store near me, that knew anything about ionization systems. Just so they know what to recommend to me when the water gets funky. Other than that excellent pool, I love it. Now I just need to keep the water clean. Right now have only had it for a week and I got cloudy water and a little algae.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you love your poo! You are correct in that local pool stores are typically not experts in balancing the water of an ionization system. I just left you a voicemail with Blue World Pools, Inc.'s service manager's cell phone. What you want to do is call him after the water has been tested and he will supply the information that will clear up your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be industry experts in the above ground pool space. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest pools on the market. If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Blue World Pools set up my pool and assisted me in getting it ready for me to use. I really enjoy my pool and would recommend it to anyone. The installers were very friendly and the customer service people always answered all my questions. I plan on using my pool for a long time.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you chose us for your swimming pool needs. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the customer is really enjoying the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to being your swimming pool partner for many many years to come! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I was very skeptical at first of getting an above ground pool but now I am loving it. My grandson spends most of the day in it and my niece kids visit everyday now. I got the midline pool. The installer was very professional and kind, he did a great job. This is a nice pool and I plan to enjoy it for a very long time.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when swimming brings a family together! Sounds like your house has become the place to be at. Blue World Pools, Inc. is proud to hear the installers did a professional job and it was to your complete satisfaction! This pool will last you for many many years to come. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I am very happy with Blue World Pools. I am so HAPPY with my pool and I enjoy it every day. I spend a lot of time with family and friends, and life just can't get any better. To my Blue World POOL family I JUST WANT TO THANK everyone at Blueworld pools for my new Pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you are getting so much use out of your pool! You can't put a price on spending time with family and friends in the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you are enjoying swimming's many benefits! It is customers just like you that make selling swimming pools so rewarding! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools Company Information