Reno, NV

4.6/5 (202 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

I decided to install a pool and I called this company. They came out and explained the process and costs. Within 5 weeks the pool was installed in my back yard. They are kind and courteous during the process. I would highly recommend this company to install your pool!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

My experience with Blue World Pools was great start to finish. My salesman was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. My install team was amazing. They were professional, on time, cleaned as they worked, were very respectful of my property, and communicated with me every step of the way. The after set up support from my install team has been great answering questions. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools. Great quality and service worth the price!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

The marketing of the $400 pool did capture me for the initial call and meeting with the sales team. I was initially upset with the 'bait n switch' approach even though they do cover their tracks in paperwork and signoffs. I will say the installer was awesome and very thorough, the pool quality is apparent. I believe the products and warranty are the reason for the increased price although still not sure about $15k, but over time may change my mind. The sales team does over sale the zero maintenance, no chemicals and no draining for winter. Monthly bleach is required, some drainage and removal of pump and ionizer is required for winter. Honesty is the best policy, come on and stop the marketing schemes.

When the product is quality, it sells itself, no one likes to be mislead. I did go ahead and pay cash which was difficult to swallow, but I did not like the financing option even with my credit score of 820. After all said and done, I am satisfied with the purchase for my wife; this is to help her after a bilateral stroke which left her with an abdominal feed tube and not able to speak; reports say that swimming/pool time can help with recovery. I only mention this since it was a major part of my decision to spend the extra money for the no maintenance pool with the 25 year warranty. I hope that there are no issues and that the warranty does not jerk me around if ever needed. It may not sound like it, but I am happy with this purchase after it was complete.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Hector is an excellent installer. Did a great job. Showed up on time and almost completed the job in one day except he had to stop because of rain and due to inclement weather. He was able to return the following day and complete.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

I would recommend Blur World Pools to anyone. The filtering system keeps the water crystal clear and we are very happy with the ionization system. It is a much more pleasant water experience than the chlorine system. The lifetime warranty relieves the worries of any major concerns. The installation was done in one day and we were enjoying the summer with our family in the pool!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

First, the salesperson was very thorough with presentation, great knowledge regarding product, and excited about his job. Second, the people that came to set the pool up were very efficient, knowledgeable about their jobs, friendly, and explained things that we needed to do after they left. Third, we are very satisfied with our pool. We have no had any issues with the pool itself.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

We love our new Blue World Pool! It is beautiful and so fun to be in plus with my health problems I have, the exercises I am supposed to do is painful so that is a no go but I can do them in my pool without discomfort! Our kids are absolutely ecstatic. The installers were very very nice and did a wonderful job. They worked until it was fully installed and ready to fill! Thanks Blue World! Signed, Joe and Peggy **.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Our pool buying experience was great with Blue World Pools! We were able to schedule an appointment for a quote very quickly. The scheduling of the install was easy and was fairly quick. The installation went very quickly, it only took 3 1/2 hours. They cleaned up after themselves and there was no damage to our property. Everyone we dealt with was both professional and friendly! From start to finish the whole process took only 15 weeks and we are now enjoying our pool!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

We purchased a 25ft above ground pool and had an easy process. Blue World Pools made it simple and easy from the salesman that came to the house, Financing and installation. The pool was installed and ready for water within a day. Blue world pools gave us a nice upgrade for the same payment with lower interest. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with the sales representative Vinny for Blue World Pools. Our installer Jeremy B. was very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. We love our new pool and the quality is amazing!!! Definitely recommend getting a pool from them!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

When I first encountered Blue World Pools, it initially seemed to be overpriced. But after buying one and having it installed, I can see why the price must be where it is. This is a very high quality pool; much more so than I thought it would be. The installers were prompt and professional, and the materials themselves are excellent. Except for a plumbing issue that followed Wintermageddon in Texas in 2021, everything has held up and remained intact. My only issue with the pool is something beyond BWP's ability: the original installers no longer service my area, and thus could not repair the pool after the damage caused by the extreme cold that year. I did find a good repairman, but BWP couldn't recommend one to me that serviced my area. So, we're kind of orphaned right now. Thankfully I can do the regular maintenance myself. My family has greatly enjoyed the pool!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

We recently had a pool installed and have had such a pleasant experience...It is very easy to maintain, we haven't had any problems at all. My kids use it almost daily. Will be sad when we have to close for winter lol.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Our family truly enjoyed the pool during COVID. Our grandchildren were out of school. It gave everyone something fun to perform outside. We played games with water super guns and chose sides. That was a blast. We cooked outside and returned to the pool after playing red light, green light. We laughed, sang songs from the radio and danced. It was a pleasure even when I was alone it was relaxing on the floats with an adult drink.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

This company is a scam!!! Blue World Pools is a finance company first and foremost. Selling cheap pools is the side hustle. They came into my home with the promise of a $300 pool then like a timeshare push and push and push for you to buy a $15000 above ground pool which is insane. They tell you the $300 is the same as one at Walmart and if you want it then you still have to pay $2000 to prep the site or they will not install it even though free installation is stated on the website and in contract. Their finance rate is the same no matter how good your credit is but you don't find that out until after the fact when you get hit with a 34% interest rate!!!! And the icing on the cake is that the company hires felons to travel and represent them. FELONS that they send to your home. How this company is still in business with all the criminal activities is terrifying.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

The representative came to our home to explain the company and pricing; she was really patient with our questions and concerns. The pricing was reasonable. Once the installers contacted us, it was exciting to see the process at work. The installers were patient with the weather and finished the job in one day. They gave explicit instructions about the pool, skimmer, and anything else we had questions with. I highly recommend them as a great company to work with.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

We were so excited. We were getting a pool. I had researched and found Blue World Pools. The gentleman salesman was very pleasant and courteous. Once our contract was complete we received our installation date and the rest went very smooth and the install was quick. The installers did a fabulous job. Explained and showed us how to maneuver the ionizer, how to start up and shut down the system. How to winterize the pool. We are very pleased. We were guided through the startup process. Blue World Pools parts and service helped with balancing the pool chemicals. And quite us through every step. Thank You Blue World Pools. We are enjoying every minute of our new pool.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

It took them a while to get out pool here because they stayed so busy but oh the fun I’ve had enjoying every moment with my kids. Making so many memories with my kids just like my husband wanted me to do.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

The installer was professional and finished in one day. He fitted the pool to the existing deck perfectly. The pool is easy to clean and I love the filtering system. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone. The price is well worth the value. As someone that has had a pool all of their life, this was the most pleasurable experience I’ve had installing my pool.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Even though it took about 4 or 5 weeks for the installer to come put in our pool, it only took about a total of 7 hours. It’s a beautiful pool with clear water, no burning chlorine eyes, no dry skin from chlorine, no salt. It has an ionizer which we have had no problem with.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

We recently purchased a new pool from Blue World Pools and we couldn't be happier with our decision. There was one issue we encountered, we wanted to finance, spoke to finance department and were given our rates and payments, but on day of install the installer had paperwork for a cash deal. The installer had already started leveling my yard when this was discovered and when we called finance they said that I had said I wanted to pay cash. Then they said they would send over the proper forms and to go sit by my computer and wait for them.

2 hours later the installers are packing up to leave because they called the office to see where the finance papers were and someone told them there was no way finance papers would be processed the same day. So now I had a big part of my yard tore up and the only option I had was to pay cash for the pool. Could have been an honest mistake. Who knows. But the pool is installed and we are enjoying it with our grandkids. Pool isn't exactly chemical free like the salesman presented it, but it is pretty easy to maintain. All in all it's a product that we are satisfied with and the quality of the pool parts seem to be of very good quality.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Happy to have the pool installed completely. Ground work included. Still a little expensive. Although everything in the country is expensive now. Maybe the price will come done as inflation lowers in our county.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

High quality pool, beautiful, beautiful design, sturdy quality, quality liner experience, experienced customer service agents. Do not have to wait for hours on hold very responsive. Will provide you all the best options for the perfect pool for your family

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

The installer was an amazing guy. He did a perfect job. Worked very hard and long hours to get our pool done. We love our pool. So relaxing, easy to maintain. The sales guy was very nice and gave great information.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Blueworld Pools has been very helpful in answering all my questions that I had about an above ground pool, they answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I would recommend Blueworld pools to anyone looking for an above ground pool.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

From the sales team to scheduling and installation, we could not be happier with our Blue World pool. While we are still in the start-up phase, everything is going smoothly and look forward to using our new pool in a couple days. Thank you Blue World Pools.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Installation was very well done. Install was very nicely done in a timely manner. Installer was very polite. We have already began enjoying our pool. Very glad we bought the pool from Blue World Pools. You should too.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

When we first met with the salesman, he said if we’d buy today and agree to let our pool be “show pool” we’d get a 40% discount. We didn’t buy that day and paid full price at second meeting only to find out that they tell everyone this. It’s just a sales tactic. Long-story short, I ended up paying thousands more for the pool than I should have. I contacted Blue World and spoke with Russ In Customer Care. He wasn’t able to get me my money back but was able to help out by sending me some supplies and extras for the pool. Russ was great but have to give my overall experience a BIG THUMBS DOWN! No one likes to feel like they were taken advantage of and ripped off. Moral of the.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

We are absolutely in love with our new pool. It was installed in 8 hrs. and had it up and running ready to swim a few days later. I love it being Maintenance free, it's one of the best investments I have ever made. My kids and family love it. I love that it is hassle free and I can just enjoy the pool and not work the whole summer on keeping it clean.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

The service with them was very efficient and quick and also the installers were very knowledgeable and eager to assist with all of my questions and concerns. By this being my first above the ground pool l was nervous about the upkeep, after speaking with the installers I no longer have that concern.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the options of all the pools they offer. He let us pick the one we wanted. The installers did an awesome job. We are swimming on our pool daily. We love it. All the staff at Blue World Pools has been very courteous and knowledgeable. They have answered all our questions before and after the sale. Everything about our dealings with them has been pleasant. If you want a good pool from a good company, contact Blue World Pools. Thank you.

Blue World Pools Company Information