2. Homeowners

Reno, NV

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

Blue World Pools Call Now Toll Free (888) 955-1004 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 23, 2020

They answer any question my husband and I had. The customer service was very nice and polite. Josh and his crew was very helpful and knowledgeable. The pool was set up in a timely manner. I got a good deal on my pool. l love my pools.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Very pleased. Excellent service. Very professional. Communication was excellent and answered all questions. No one is perfect. I would recommend this company and would use again if needed. Installer was excellent and was proficient.

Original review: June 21, 2020

Loving my pool! The customer service has been great and the installer was kind and did an amazing job and finished in a timely manner. He explained the system to me in great detail. Customer service always responded in a timely manner. Will definitely make a recommendation whenever I can.

Original review: June 17, 2020

From start to finish it was an amazing experience. Everything was done exactly the way we were told. I would recommend this company to anyone look for a low maintenance pool!! You will not be disappointed.

Original review: June 15, 2020

It was a great experience! The pool is so incredibly awesome! Me, my son and sister swim in it every day! (that it's not raining that is) the pool installers were great, did a wonderful job and very nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 15, 2020

The pool installers were great. They did a great job and were very professional. We love our pool. Maintenance is easy and have had no problems with our pool or equipment. Blue World has continued their service with a great customer service department as well.

Original review: June 13, 2020

We had an excellent experience with Blue World Pools from start to finish. Our sales rep was informative and low pressure. The timeframe frame sales contact to install was roughly 3 weeks with great communication and an upgrade and better financing terms than we could have anticipated. The installers were on time and professional and we are thrilled with our pool. We would recommend Blue World to our friends.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Fast, fair and very professional. They delivered the pool on time and installed where we requested. Anytime we have had a question or needed assistance. It has been very easy to reach them and they satisfied our questions.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Tiffany (our sales person) was excellent. She helped us through the process and I LOVE my pool! The pump is much quieter then the previous Walmart pool we had. The quality and size is more than imagined. I love my pool from Blue World Pools!

Original review: June 6, 2020

First time pool owner and it was a lot to deal with at first. I called the service department several times with questions and they were always friendly and very helpful. They help ease my concerns. My two young boys can't wait to swim in the pool everyday!! Glad we finally decided to buy our first pool through Blue World.

Blue World Pools Company Information