Learn More

3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

4.6/5 (152 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Our entire experience With Blue World was great! The installer was very knowledgeable, friendly and worked hard with his team to put up our beautiful pool. He answered all of our questions, and clean up in the yard was excellent. We have been swimming EVERY day possible! The Blue World pool is a high quality pool! We also can’t say enough about the ionizer compared to chlorine and salt water filtration pools we’ve had in the past - absolutely amazing!!! We absolutely love our pool.❣️

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

They did a fabulous job with the installation. We are very happy with our pool. I was extremely concerned at the beginning since there was no showrooms, but no… they did not disappoint us. I hope to ease anyone who may have had my concerns. I loved the installers. They were very professional.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Everything went as we were told from the beginning to the installation. They gave us a wonderful deal and the installation was very well done. I haven't had a problem with it at all. I think everyone should have this pool in their yard.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

From sales to Instillations our experience has been top notch. Thank you BLUE WORLD POOLS for our new pool! We are expecting many years of quality time with friends and family enjoying our beautiful pool.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

As a whole, the company is great. The salesman that came out was awesome! He knew his stuff and was very professional. Then we get to the finance department, where they weren't sure what stack my paperwork should be in, which ultimately delayed my pool install. I had to call them to check the status. Yes, they offered me free stuff, which wasn't the point. So what was supposed to take a month took over 2. So to the install process. Wow, the installers were simply amazing! They went thru everything, worked hard, very professional and helpful! Now, I understand this was a crazy year but I feel they could've planned just a little better.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

The pool is a forever pool. Installation was done in one day like I was told. The pool is just as they said it would be. Very sturdy, not a cheap looking pool, very good material. Everything was explained to me in detail on how to care for the pool. I would recommend this company to people.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

The pool purchasing process was a pleasure working with Blue World Pools, from the initial purchase to coordination of installation to final installation. Very knowledgeable, great quality and great aftermarket customer service.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The swimming pool from Blue World Pools exceeded our expectations. It is taller than I thought it would be and very sturdy. The employees were very friendly and talked us through the process of construction. We love it and are very pleased.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

This company upgraded us when there was a problem with the size pool we ordered, their customer service has been stellar and the installation was topnotch! We are completely satisfied with our purchase and heartily recommend Blue World Pools!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Buying my pool from Blue World Pools was one of the best decisions I have ever made. From my initial contact with the sales rep to the day of installation, I immediately knew that this company was top notch. The sales rep helped me make the perfect selection to fit my lifestyle with her knowledge and passion for swimming pools. The installation was timely and the crew was fantastic! My daughter and I were swimming the next day. I feel healthier physically and mentally with my Blue World Pool. The only regret....I wish I had purchased one sooner.

Blue World Pools Company Information