toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. will make it right! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be sending out a new installer to see to it the pool is installed to our exacting standards. This particular installer was trained but newer with Blue World Pools, Inc. The vast majority of Blue World Pools, Inc. installers have been with the company for many years. Blue World Pools, Inc. will send out seasoned swimming pool veteran to ensure the customer is well taken care of from here on out. If you need to reach out to me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren, I am here to help in any way I can!

Original review: June 30, 2017

We were told we would have our pool ready to go before July 4th. So when I was contacted by the installer to finally install we were excited. We both took a day off work to be home to sign paperwork. The guy calls me at 10:20 saying he is just leaving Irving headed our way. Keep in mind we only live 2:30 hours from Irving.

When 1 rolled around and no calls, no nothing. Then 2 rolled around still nothing. So I tried calling him. He didn't answer nor call me back. So I called Blue World Pools explaining to them everything. The lady gets the number I have and calls him. He answers for her and tells her he is 30 minutes away from my house. Great right! Wrong!!! He didn't show up until 3:30 dug the spot out, a whole 11 inches!!! Then calls it a day at 5 pm. Tells us he has to get sand and will be back in the morning.

He doesn't even show up until after 9 am and then leaves to get the sand and doesn't come back until 3:30. Spreads the dirt and calls it a day. Oh and has to cancel his next pool for the following day cause he is not done with mine! Day three he gets started before 9 and when I come home for lunch at 12, I finally have walls and a liner. Excited thinking finally we will have a pool. Wrong again. It's not level!! So he goes to buy a water level at 6:30 and comes back at 9 with a boss level, but can't figure out how to work it.

Day 4 comes at 7:45 am! I come home for lunch at 12 to find string strung across my pool and him trying to get it level still. And told he has to take the liner out and re compact the dirt under it. This day my husband comes home early and watches as the wall falls over and bends! First crease in the wall. I come home at 5:30 and find the liner folded up in the bottom of the pool area and being told he needs more sand. At this point this makes 10-12 tons of sand! So here we are day 5 and no closer to being done than we were on day 2. When I call Blue World Pools I get told it wouldn't be fair to bring in a new guy to finish the job. At what point do we the customer get help to finish a job that was suppose to be done on day two!!! Why are we getting the runaround!!!

We bought our Blue World Pool 7 years ago. It was one of the best investment I have ever made. My friends and family have gotten so many hours of fun and family togetherness out of it. The thing that makes it even better is anytime I have a problem or need advice the staff are courteous and professional in dealing with me. The staff is very knowledgeable when answering and addressing my questions. The staff who installed the pool went above and beyond getting it installed properly, and the staff who have continued to help us with any questions or anything we might need have been very professional and courteous. I recommend Blue World Pools to all my friends and family without hesitation. I would buy one again.

Install was messy but ok. Wish would have cleaned up a little. The grandkids love the pool. So do the older kids. I would tell people about the pool. I just wish the first time doing start up they had a better way of teaching you to do it because even follow steps closely is hard. Everyone so very friendly. I have had no major issues yet. I don't care for the financing or how long to pay but I am told I can pay off at any time.

I'm really enjoying my Blue World Pool! It was installed & ready to use in record time. My friends & family & even the dog are having so much fun in the pool! One of the best things is the fact that the pool requires very little time to maintain and the water is always nice & clear is wonderful! Thank you.

I have had a very good experience with my pool and the people at Blue World Pools . When I call I get very good service. The pool is very nice and is not hard to maintain. I got the one with the ionizer and have never had to add anything but water and bleach. We love our pool. Would recommend it to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

We are thorough pleased with the purchase of our new pool from Blue World Pools. The installation was done in a day. The installer was knowledgeable and professional. The pool appears to be made of quality materials and is an attractive addition to our home. We recommend Blue World Pools to anyone who wants to add aesthetics and family fun to their home and life. We have enjoyed it every day and expect to enjoy it for many, many more years to come.

PLEASE DO NOT GET SUCKED IN. We have been paying $200.00 a month for a pool from this company for 3 years only to find out we still owe $12,000.00. The pool was NOT installed in the right location, which I specifically showed them the location we wanted it. Their materials are cheap and the Low maintenance has already cost me over $500.00 in the last 3 months. SO NOT SATISFIED... Had I had known when my mom signed for the pool and had agreed to their terms which includes they do not tell you it's in very fine print you are putting your land up and they put a lien on it. My mother has passed away last month and I am stuck paying for it or lose her house. Plus with all that has been paid on the pool very little is on the pool itself, $165.00 a month goes towards the interest NOT THE POOL itself... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE.

Consumer Increased Rating!
Resolution In Progress

I was lied to about my ability to have this pool installed without any problem if I was going to refinance my home. The lien you have to sign is against your property and not just the pool. I have been trying to do this and Blue World Pools will not let you refinance and will not work with your mortgage company. I am a disabled vet and my wife is also disabled and the reason to refinance was to improve my home.

I am working with FREEDOM MORTGAGE who has my loan now but since I put this pool in by Blue World I have a lien not just on the pool but my home and Blue World Pools will not allow my refinance and FREEDOM MORTGAGE has a list of vet that have had the same problem I am having. My pool has not been installed correctly and I had a contractor come and look at it and the water level is 2 in. off side to side. I waited a month for them to fix the sand filter and so far I have had the pool able to be used 10 day and it was installed MAY 17. It also has 1/4 inch gaps on 95% of pillars, you can see between them and the pool. This is the very worst thing I have ever done because for what they are charging me it is not worth. If I could have this nightmare gone from my yard and not have to pay Blue World thousands of dollars I would in a heartbeat.

People in the finance department think I am just stupid because they know once you sign you are stuck and can't do anything. If Blue World want my pool back and will not charge me they can come and get it and remove the lien on my home. This is a mistake. Beware. They will not treat you with respect. DON'T SIGN anything without first getting a attorney, because I was told the lien was only on my pool and that was a lie so the mistake is mine. Eugene in the finance department is rude and if I was his boss he would be place in a different department. If you are going to need to refinance your home to do repairs like a roof like me don't buy anything from Blue World Pools, because your property is not yours. It belongs to Blue World Pools if you finance with them.

If you doubt that try to refinance your home to repairs and watch how fast your mortgage company has problems. Wish they would come and get this pool out of my yard and as a disabled vet I should not have to pay them thousands of dollars to get out of this. To all vets don't buy from Blue World Pools. They will hurt you more than you know. Buy your pool local. Don't buy from Blue World. Yes they will finance you but trust me you don't want the lien they will place on your home. I am a very trusting person but I have learned you can't trust Blue World Pools and will not trust anything they say from this day forward.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recommend Blue World Pools not only because of the friendly staff but from the very knowledgeable sales staff but all the way to the very professional installation crew was a great experience. What I like the most is I no longer need to spend hundreds of dollars on dangerous chemicals.

Our pool was installed pretty fast! We have loads of fun in our pool. Summer is more enjoyable now. Great way to cool off in the summer. Friendly staff. Questions were always answered rapidly. We can't wait to add lights. Love the low maintenance!

Blue World Pools

Trish, I have ordered my service manager to do whatever it took to satisfy you, please keep me in the loop! I want to get your pool working properly too!

Original review: June 25, 2017

This company isn't a scam, however it was very good at first. Customer service is horrible. I have been calling for 2 summers now. My pool will not get clear. I have bought new ionized bars, tons of pool bleach, a lot of test strips, had water samples done at several places, all levels are right, but they guaranteed us that if we couldn't get it clear they would send a tech out to help. That's how certain they were of their system. Needless to say my pool is still green and they keep hanging up on me when I call, give me every excuse under the sun not to return a call, and always throw the call to someone who isn't there. Always waiting on a call back that never happens.

This makes the second summer we can't use our pool. And Blue World Pools isn't willing to help. However they make sure to take 250.00 a month out of my account. I will never recommend this company to anyone ever again. Pool quality is great, customer service and clarity is horrible. I have a pool that I pay for, that we can't even swim in.

The overall process was seamless. Everything was brought to my attention before actually moving forward. Even though it was raining continuously the install team gave it 100%. They were able to answer any questions on the install that I had. I would definitely recommend Blue World to anyone that is looking for the above ground pool.

The company came out and in one day I had a pool. The kids love it. It's just good clear water, no goggles needed. Nice people and good customers service. I would buy another pool from them, but I don't think I'll have to because the one I got will last a lifetime.

We could not be happier with our Blue World pool and the installation and the customer service is wonderful. I would recommend Blue World pool to my friends and family. If you are looking for a good fast installation then Blue World Pool is what you are looking for.

We love our pool. The kids having been enjoy it everyday. Easy to maintain and take care of for our busy family. Staff was kind and listened to any concerns we had. The set up crew was friendly and kind. They stayed till all work was completed and made sure we were happy.

Blue World Pools

Milton, I am having my service manager reach out to you pronto! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to get you satisfied! Please feel free to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 21, 2017

When salesman first came out I requested the oval pool which they told me they didn't have but it clearly shows oval on their site and commercials. Haven't had nothing but issues with it since it was installed. The crew came out to install and rushed the whole install. They tore up my yard and said they would be out the following day to clean it up and haven't seen them since even after numerous calls. The first issue with the product started just a month after install. The sand they put down to level the ground was coming out from the pool. You can feel big pockets when you're walking in the pool. It then starting leaking. I called several times and was told someone would be out. Never saw anyone. Then the connections from the pump to the pool started leaking. So I'm having to put water in the pool daily just to keep the water level above the intake for the pump.

I have continued to call and the last call I spoke with a lady that said in the notes that a repairman came out in October to fix the issues which is a total lie. I haven't seen anyone since the install date. I was told the guy would be out Monday 6-19-17 and it is now Wednesday and still nobody has came. I've called the service department several times since Monday and haven't gotten a call back yet. I do have my pool financed and they continue to want me to pay for my pool but don't want to stand behind their work or product. All I'm asking for is to have the product that I was promised and am currently paying monthly for. If I can't get anything resolved I will speak to my lawyer and the BBB. From my experience I would NOT recommend this company or their product EVER!! Total rip off!

Resolution In Progress

We were told absolutely no chemicals only Bleach once a week, the iodizer will take care of the rest. Lost my deposit check for a couple weeks, found it and scheduled an installation about a week later. Contractor didn't show up on appointment date, didn't call, had to cancel the water delivery. Next day I'm gone to help my mother who broke her arm, I get a call that he is at my house digging. I go back home and they are not there. No one there, no equipment but shovels and boxes. An hour later they come back, work a couple hours, leaves since the only had a mini van, no trailer for sand. Frustrated. They said will be there about 8:30 am because they had another pool to put in at 2. Well, good thing no one could being me water to be delivered since they showed up at 12:30 pm.

Never got my lights for my pool and who know what else. The bottom of my pool is so lumpy to stand on. Now, calling me 4 to 6 times a day for final payment, but still do not have all my equipment. The left me two bags of salt and a box of chemicals. Pure lies, no chemicals you say? Very unprofessional company. Tried calling Sean at **. No response yet, days later, still no call back.

Blue World Pools is a very good company. We had a classic pool put in a month ago. We were very pleased with the pool and the service. We were informed of every step taken. The pool installers were very nice and did their job very well and in a timely manner.

Very professional installation, and quick delivery and setup. Had one missing part but was shipped immediately when requested the missing piece. Have already told my friends of the service I have received... Am very satisfied with the pool thus far and enjoying it.

The salesman was generic with his pitch. I told him up front what I wanted and he still gave me the whole sales pitch. But aside from that my experience was decent. They are overpriced but my pool is well built. The installation people were friendly and nice to deal with. They were not able to finish the pool in one day but stayed very late into the night and were there at sunup the next day to finish. Even came back the next night when I noticed a small dent had formed in the side of the wall. Fixed it very quick and had me back up and running. Overall very satisfied. Again be aware the price is a lot higher than other pools. But I was aware of that when I went into this deal. Overall satisfaction is that I'm pleased with my pool.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 21, 2017

I am satisfied with my communications with Blueworld Pool. And will definitely recommend my Friends and Family. Thank you very much

Blue World Pools

The were a couple of damaged parts that were in an unopened box. This is an extremely rare occurrence! Blue World Pools, Inc got the installer back out as soon as we possibly could. For the customer's inconvenience, Blue World Pools, Inc. will be sending out a pool light that attaches to the stairs and lights up the pool in the evening as well as a water fountain for aesthetic effects! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates the customer's business. If there is anything I can do, now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 18, 2017

Was very happy to purchase an above ground pool from Blue World Pools Inc. But to my DISMAY and SURPRISE I am currently having a very difficult time getting this Pool to be completed. I signed a installment contract on June 5 2017 but the pool was not completed because parts were missing. I was told by a Representative in the Finance Dept that on the date the pool was completed I could pay a certain amount. So I decided to take that offer because the Pool was not completed on the SAID date.

I called the Office immediately requesting my Contract to be VOIDED and I was taking the original offer of paying the Installer the Payment representing Full Payment. The Representative agreed. Well to date which is now 2 weeks the installer has not returned to complete the Pool. I called NUMEROUS time and received all different excuses. I have a certain time to call the city for inspection because I had to get a permit. I am truly disappointed in this Company Performance.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. will be immediately sending out the Econoline sales agreement in tomorrow's mail. If you have any questions once you receive the contract please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. looks forward to doing a fantastic job for your folks!

Original review: June 16, 2017

We talk with their Rep. who came to our home in Aug 2016 and surveyed our flat yard, and we went through all the pages of info and such even though we told him we wanted the $299.00 pool. Made my husband late to work. We decided this June to purchase the pool at $299.00 but of course as before cash no finance. They tell us we can not buy a pool with out another credit check again for again on a cash transaction. We do not need another sell spill or credit check which takes your credit down 6-8 points. They refused us a pool. Must not want a sale very bad.

Updated on 06/24/2017: Within 3 minutes I received 3 emails. The first two was about resolving my complaint. The third was saying it was resolved by both parties. The third was wrote before I even read the first E-mail. After reading carefully it was very clear to me that two different people received my complaints and neither understood what I was complaining about. You have to understand a complaint before it could be resolved.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. will be immediately sending out the Econoline sales agreement in tomorrow's mail. If you have any questions once you receive the contract please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Thank you for your interest in my organization!

Original review: June 15, 2017

Was planning on buying a 22' pool tomorrow from Wal-Mart for $500. Watching TV I see the Blue World Pools commercial. 2,000 pool for $300 installed! I call debit card in hand to order. And am informed to get that pool I must submit to a credit check. And allow a sales rep to come out for 90 minutes to convince me to upgrade. I explain I just want the 300 pool. No credit check. I will set up myself if need be. But no they require credit check. Complete scam. I shouldn't have to submit a credit check to pay $300 cash for a pool. Will be reporting this everywhere. What a joke.

Factual basis uncertain

I absolutely agree with this scam report!!! I fortunately dodged a bullet big time just in the nick of time too!! So I had one of their sales reps out to my house and he did his whole pitch, which the more he talked the more nervous I got. Right off the bat he told me that the Econoline pool would not work in the space we wanted the pool to go. After he finished his pitch he laid down the price sheet. At which point I almost crapped my pants and laughed out loud. I said, “Uuuummmm seriously?” He said, “Yes” and I said, “Heck no!!” Then he said we could be a show house and it would lower it a few thousand. I said, “No, still too much.” So he proceeded to call his "boss" Bindi who then lowered the price a few thousand more I still said no.

Then he starts asking if any military or first responders live in the house or nurses? I say, “Yes I'm a nurse...” The shirt I had on said "nursing is my talent". DUH of course he asked that! So that lowered it a bit more. Finally I said, “Let me call my husband,” to which he was annoyed, my husband said he was busy and that we would talk when he came home and we would contact him the next day about it. The sales man got quite pissed and said, “No. This deal will not be offered tomorrow” and he was way too busy to come back to write it up. So I got off the phone with my husband and asked the salesman if I sign up today and my husband decides against it can we cancel. He says yes we have 3 days by law but I can't just call. I have to email the company. So I signed up for it.

THANK THE LORD MY GUT WAS TOLD TO RESEARCH MORE!!! Right when he left my house I got online... which made me sick to my stomach!! I immediately called BWP and told them I wanted to cancel. The person I spoke with said she would give my info to Kevin ** and he would contact me asap. I got off the phone and felt a bit better but still not at ease. So I called back and got an email address and emailed that I was cancelling. Again still not at ease. So I read the contract all the way through. That's when I saw that it had to be a dated signed letter mailed to the Reno office!! That sales guy lied, the person I spoke with in the office lied!! They all lied because that way they get to hold you off for the three days!! So I immediately typed up a cancellation letter dated, signed, notarized and sent certified mail to the Reno office!!

I continued to try and contact Kevin to no avail. I read more reviews which made me even sicker. This is where I started seeing Sean ** comments with his number and ext. so I called him... no answer. I don't even think Sean exists to be honest!! After calling the 1-866 number on the website soooooo many times I began to notice that the same lady on the recording is the same lady that kept answering (and lying to me) the more I called the more annoyed she got. I would say I need to speak with Kevin now and she would make up every excuse in the book as to why I couldn't. I asked to speak with Sean and she claimed he wasn't in the office and when asked when will he be there she said she didn't know because he is the owner’s son and he comes in whenever he wants.

ALL LIES!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS!!! There is a special place in hell for people like this!! Needless to say THANK GOD I took swift action and got this transaction cancelled when I did!! Please be careful people!!! I have been burned by contractors in the past and now almost by these jokers. Oh and Kevin did call me back... on the day the letter was delivered!!! I gave him more than a piece of my mind and even lost my religion for a minute. I was so mad and am still mad that these crooks are in the business of trying to steal people's homes.

I could care less how good the pool is, it is not worth the headache or the freaking price gouged cost they are trying to sell it for!!! I will never do business with another person until I Google search them!! Oh and Sean. The only reason there are good reviews anywhere is because y’all hire people to troll and write them. How sad is it that you have to hire people with the sole purpose of writing fake reviews and cleaning up the bad ones? What's worse is that you can find people who would be willing to take a position like that! Our world is so corrupt and scary with people like you and everyone else that works at BWP in it!!!

We couldn't be happier with our pool. The sales person was great. The installers was great. What I like even more is that when I call Blue World I talk to a person! After filling my pool and tried turning on pump it did not work. I called them and the guy walked me through some things and when it still did not work sent me a new pump. Great investment and I would recommend…

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear the installer was committed to the job! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the installation and the product! If should ever need to speak with me directly now or in the future, please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 13, 2017

We are very pleased with the final product Blue World Pools provided. Our install started in the insanely rainy spring season we had. Our poor installer struggled in dodging storms to try to get the job complete. He kept a positive and upbeat attitude in the face of all this. All other installers had quit working due to weather so his scheduled partner didn't arrive, so he was a one man band. We were on a time crunch as my husband is Army and scheduled to leave and they needed both signatures upon completion of the job. Our installer did what needed to be done to make it happen. We are enjoying our pool and look forward to many years of summer fun.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Love it. All areas of purchase and installation were done well. I was treated well and they worked around my schedule and time frame. My installer and his helper did a great job and were very neat and polite. I was very pleased.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. would like to apologize to the customer for any inconvenience she encountered while dealing with Blue World Pools, Inc. Blue World Pools, Inc. should treat all customers with the proper respect they deserve. Blue World Pools, Inc. will speak to the person involved to ensure this type of behavior ceases and never happens again!

Original review: June 12, 2017

Scheduled appointment on 6-6. The appointment was set for 8:30 pm on 6-12. At 6 pm on 6-12 they call to tell us that there is no rep available for our area. The manager who called us was one of the rudest people I have ever spoken with. She informed my husband that she was not in retail and that she did not need to make customers happy.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. only has live people on the other end of the phone! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If you ever need anything now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren!

Original review: June 12, 2017

Everyone at Blue World Pools were professional, the sales person the installers were very professional, we love our classic 24 new pool and it will last us forever. When we call you get right through to a live person. Thank you everyone, Thank you Blue World Pools.

Factual basis uncertain

So apparently even if you buy the pool yourself, with no financing required, they will not sell it to you even if you install it yourself unless your name is on the deed for your property. Misleading sales. Don't buy from these rips.

Blue World Pools Company Profile