It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.05/5
Based on 173 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Reno, NV

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Blue World Pools, Inc.'s mission is to make high-quality custom installed pools affordable. Blue World Pools, Inc. makes high-quality water health/therapy pools that can help reduce stress, relieve joint pain, lose weight, promote a sense of well-being, and add fun for the entire family. "The most fun comes from Blue!"

682 Blue World Pools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 22, 2018

Really have experienced very good service and customer service each and every time I have called. The people make you feel like you are known personally. Installer was amazing, didn’t leave a mess and truly professional. Would recommend highly and did I say the pool is amazing and highly enjoyed.

Carolyn,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you enjoyed the installer and installation of your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc.'s installation teams are professionals! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that we made a lasting impression on you! Blue World Pools, Inc. values you as customer! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Love our pool and like quick and fast our pool and how quick they got to our home just in time for my step daughter birthday party. Our friend also like it. We have told people how awesome Blue World is.

Samantha,

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy we were able to come through for you in time for the special birthday party! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited to hear you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Very happy with our pool. It’s very easy to take care of. This is our second pool from Blue World and would recommend to other buyers. The quality is so much better than the cheaper pools. Love the oxidizer. Makes having a pool a breeze.

Leslie,

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that you enjoyed your first pool so much that you returned to my organization for a new pool in a new location! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your return business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907.

Original review: May 20, 2018

The pool is pretty easy to take care of. We are lucky to have a pool supply company right down the road which helps. When shutting down for the winter is done correctly the pool is amazingly easy to get started.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased that you have found our pool to be easy to take care of! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on selling some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Our family got this pool last summer. I have had a chlorine pool and then a saltwater pool before getting this one. Here in Louisiana, with the high humidity, we were constantly getting algae blooms despite adding all sorts of chemicals. This is not only the sturdiest pool we have had yet, but is also the most well constructed and pleasing to the eye to look at. After startup, all I have had to do in the past year was add two bottles of bleach per week. That's it. I actually spend more time now enjoying my pool than taking care of it. The ladder is amazing too. I will never buy another pool from another company EVER again. We have plenty of pool parties, and have no problem fitting 10+ kids and several adults. Our pets even enjoy the pool. Lol.

Blue World Pools response

Sally, your experience is music to our ears! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you love your pool and that so many people are using it and enjoying it! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy the ionization system has resolved the algae problem you were having! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: May 16, 2018

I am really happy with my Blue World Pool and have already recommended to a friend. I love the style, liner and mostly the pump! It is a bit bigger than anticipated, however this has allowed me to entertain many people at once without feeling restrained or confined to a small space. Again I love my pool and would highly recommend to a family or anyone who has ever wanted to own a pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited to hear that you love your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with the purchase and the company! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Blue World has great customer service. The installers that came out was very friendly and professional. I am so glad I decided to go with this company. My grandchildren have already had a lot of fun playing in their pool.

Blue World Pools response

You must be the world's best Grandma! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that the family is getting a lot of use out of your new pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 10, 2018

Love our Pool. Haven’t had any problems with pool. We really enjoy our pool every summer we have had it. Just started getting it ready again for this summer season. Blue World Pools calls to check on you & to see how is their service.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. values our customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants to make sure our customers are happy with their purchase and everything is running smoothly! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren

Original review: May 10, 2018

I love my pool. My family enjoy it very much. We pool parties all the time. I wouldn’t have this much fun without it. Everybody have summer party at my house because I got the big one. The people was very nice.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that your house is the place to be because of your BIG pool! Everybody always loves a good pool party! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you are getting a bunch of use out of the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 9, 2018

We got the name for the company from a Google search. They called back within 10 minutes to schedule an appointment for the next day - it's seems from all I've read this morning it's the only thing they return your call for. The sales agent arrived the next day and had a canned presentation that he was required to make that took well over an hour. After listening to all that he finally gave us a price on a 24' pool of over 21,000 thousand dollars. My husband and I looked at each other and laughed. This is where the fun starts.

The sales rep then asked to use my husband's phone to contact his office. Should have known right then something wasn't right. Why didn't he use his on phone? So, after numerous calls back to his office on my husband's phone and a couple more hours of us saying no, he gave us a price of around 9,000. With the lifetime warranties and free installation that sounded reasonable. So we agreed. I asked the sales rep 3 separate times if we changed our minds how to cancel. He said, "All you had to do was call this number." So Sunday morning comes and we decide we can get the same pool for less money so we decide to cancel. I made my first call Sunday and wad transferred to finance. Of course they didn't bother to tell me there was no one there.

So Monday morning I start calling in the early a.m. I was told the same thing that they did not have the authority to cancel a contract. "Only finance can do that, leave a message and they will call you back." But of course the call never comes. Around 10:00 a.m. I decided to look at the contract again about the cancelation process. This is where I screwed up and take full responsibility. I didn't read the small print. It refers you to Section M. Section M states that, yes you can cancel by phone, but only after sending written notification to the home office in Reno, NV. I think it's best to say why it was so important to cancel. They will charge you 30 to 50% of the amount of the contract. I'm very curious as to how it is decided if it's 30 or 50%. Maybe they draw a number out of hat.

So off to the post office I rush and spend 25.00 to overnight a letter of cancelation. I return home. Call them again to let them know I had sent the letter. Once again their response is, "Someone will call you back." They never call. At this point we decided to let our lawyer handle it, another 175.00, but let me tell you it is and will be worth every penny. By the way at this point I've already canceled the check. That cost 36.00 dollars. My lawyer calls and speaks with someone name Kevin. Our lawyer told us that no one had ever spoken to her like that on the phone. She's as mad as I am. She will be my advocate and lawyer. So I asked, should I call again and she says yes she wants to hear what he says.

At this point it kinda hard to say everything that was said. I kept telling him I had done everything that the contract stated and was it canceled. His response was "You keep saying it's canceled." It was like trying to talk to a fence post. He was loud and rude and at one point called our lawyer an "ambulance chaser." I told her what he had just called her. That just added fuel to her fire. He finally said it was canceled. This morning our lawyer sent yet another correspondence to Blue World Pools stating that we had done everything required to cancel the contract. Hopefully that part is over.

I'm in the process now of drafting letters to the NC Attorney General, NC Dept. of Commerce, the Better Business Bureaus in Charlotte, Atlanta - which is where the sales office I had my experiences with is, and Reno, NV where their home office is. I'm also sending letters to the US Dept. of Commerce, Consumer Protection Agency. I'm sending letters to the Federal Trade Commission, my Congressman, the Congressman for the Reno office and my Senator. Hopefully with the resources I have working on this I'll be able to contact more.

To sum up I think I'm most mad at their deception. I asked 3 times about cancelation and was told each time all I had to do was call. I'll go out on a limb here and say I bet they train their sale rep to leave the written part out. They intend to get your money one way of the other. Maybe they pay their sales rep from the 30 - 50% they take from people who are not able to get their contracts canceled in time. Thanks for reading this and please pay attention to the small print. And stay away from this company unless you want pay 3 to 4 times market value and be aggravated to death with their tactics.

Deloris,

I am part of the owning family of Blue World Pools, Inc. Our representatives are trained to tell all customers exactly how to cancel the product. That is why in the contract where all customer's initial it states clearly that a telephone cancellation will not be accepted. Blue World Pools, Inc. puts that on the front of the contract to MAKE SURE our customers know how to cancel. I am eager to speak with you in regards to your experience. Blue World Pools, Inc. does as much as we can to ensure the customer is well informed and the sales person is honest. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I will be promptly reaching out to you to alleviate your concerns.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have been a Blue World customer for 7 years. My family and I have truly enjoyed the pool. My family and friends enjoy hot summer days when we can take a dip into our pool. I highly recommend a Blue World for your summer enjoyment.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear 7 years later and the pool is still going strong! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you, your friends, and family are relaxing in your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I would like to say that Blue World Pools did a great job with the installation on our pool. We have had our pool for 3 years. They have helped us in the last 6 months with our payment due to my wife losing her job. I would like to thank them for that.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. values our relationship with our customers! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the installation went smoothly and that you enjoy your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 6, 2018

We contacted them knowing we would be interested in ordering so got an initial visit scheduled but the salesman never called like they said he would. So I called them and was informed he was not coming and had to reschedule. I did and the salesman showed up for the second scheduling and we liked the info so we agreed to a contract that had financing. They assured us that we were preapproved and that the pool would be ours after the deposit was paid which was going to only take 2 payments. Well I had a chance to speed things up deposit wise so I called to make the arrangements and then was informed they had post rejected my contract for financing and canceled the whole order with no phone call or email notifying us of this. A letter did come in the mail a while later but it was delivered after the initial payments were suppose to be taken.

This company has no courtesy for their customers and are not binding to their contracts. I would of loved to have had one of the pools and would of made the payments no questions asked but now I feel like this company is not trustworthy enough to deal with because they make decisions for the customers without communicating or informing choices and conditions that can be made to satisfy both them and the customer. I don't recommend this company if you don't plan to buy the pool without financing because lack of communication can cause major issues.

Blue World Pools response

All Blue World Pools, Inc. contracts are cash contracts not subject to financing. In this particular instance, Blue World Pools, Inc. felt it not in the best interest of the consumer to take on an additional payment. Instead of asking the customer to pay cash, Blue World Pools, Inc. released the customer with no penalty or obligation whatsoever. Blue World Pools, Inc. felt this was in the customer's best interest. No organization is perfect and Blue World Pools, Inc. will be more than happy to take a second look if additional income is provided or an additional party is added to the contract and credit application to help pay for the product. Blue World Pools, Inc. apologizes if information was not properly conveyed. I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren, I would encourage and welcome your call.

Original review: May 5, 2018

We called Blue World Pools when we seen the ad on TV for the $299.00 pool installed, we thought we would give them a shot and see what they had to offer and we knew that the special offer pool would not be what we were looking for. We already knew the size that we wanted and have already priced with the other local pool stores, so we called Blue World Pools and set up the appointment for the salesperson to come out and talk with us and show us their products. After reading the reviews we were a little discouraged however there were several happy customers too and we decided to move forward with the appointment and stayed home all morning waiting for the sales rep to call and say that he was on his way.

40 minutes before he was scheduled to show up the customer service center called and said that something came up with his family and he would not be making the appointment today which was fine until the rep said, "Do you want to reschedule?" And before my husband could get a single word in she said, "Or do you just want us to take you off of our list." Really? This is the way that you promote your business? First of all I am a manager of a business and I would never allow my staff to talk to someone like this that we had to cancel on at the last minute. I understand that things happen but a apology would have been nice instead of a cocky remark like this. I would never do business this company.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is very sorry for your inconvenience! This not the way Blue World Pools, Inc. does business at all. Blue World Pools, Inc. is looking into the situation and will absolutely be in touch! Once again Blue World Pools, Inc. values your interest and terribly apologizes that Blue World Pools, Inc. did not live up to your and our expectations in this instance! I can be reached directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I was interested in an advertised special this company offered... And the first person I initially spoke with seemed nice... However when I received their packet in the mail explaining what I needed to do, I had some questions... After all having to acquire a deed to my home add Blue World on to my homeowners policy. Well it seemed sketchy so when I called and spoke with a lady named Sharon she was very short with me to begin with. I got the impression by her tone that I should not be asking these questions. I should already know what is needed. I even commented to her that I felt she was agitated with me and she said no she wasn't. So I thought... ok... She is just having a bad day.

So through the day I'm trying to get everything taken care of that Blue World is saying I need to do in order to get this great deal and I have to call back for more information. I got put on hold for long periods of time... Then back to Sharon who was obviously still having a bad day. I ask for the address where we would pick up the pool if we did not want it shipped and she said she could not give it to me until the pool was ready for pickup. My husband and I was just trying to figure out if we would want to pay the cost of shipping or pick it up ourselves. Then I informed her that my homeowners company would not add them on to my policy and Sharon stated, "We have customers do this all the time." Then said basically I could get the pool or not get it!!!

The form they had sent me was not accurate. They wouldn't give me an address. Sharon stated they had been in business since 1981 but the website said something way different. They were asking me to do something that didn't sound right and there were bad reviews about them doing this very same thing to other customers so at this point I decided this company was not someone I wanted to do business with. And honestly with people like Sharon working for you I don't know how they sell any pools!!! I told her she was rude then she raised her voice trying to talk over me. I ended up hanging up the phone. I can't believe someone who is making a living selling a product cannot show kindness and be polite to someone who's money they need to earn. My advice stay far away from them. Save yourself the headache. Get a pool somewhere else or go to the beach!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is very sorry for your experience! Blue World Pools, Inc. would never condone that type of behavior! I am more than happy to walk you through the Econoline pool agreement directly, please call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. The Econoline details are listed at the bottom of the web site too. Blue World Pools, Inc. will speak with the party involved and make sure this type of behavior is a one off situation!

Original review: April 30, 2018

We had a Blue World Pool installed last week. Our installers were great and easy to talk to. We do not have one wrinkle in our liner! Texas' weather has been a little cooler than normal, so we have not gotten to swim in it. We are waiting patiently. We had an above ground pool for 17 years and decided to replace it. We are glad we did!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is super excited you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. ALWAYS stands behind the quality of the product, the installation, and the warranty. That hot weather is right around the corner! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear the installation went smoothly! If you ever have any questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Called on pool pricing and set up an appointment. Customer service was amazing. Our sales guy explained everything. We ended up getting the big pool for great price. Our family enjoys hours of family fun every year. Definitely would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone in market for pool.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that we satisfied you from the initial appointment all the way through installation! It is fulfilling to hear how our customer are using and enjoying our products! Blue World Pools, Inc.is one of the most experienced above ground swimming pool companies in the country! Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I bought my Blue World pool mainly for my kids and grandchildren. The gentlemen were quick and courteous while they were at my home. They did clean up the packing from the items that were used and took it with them. They explained about the chemicals and how to use them and how the pump works.so now the countdown was on to the time when everyone could start to enjoy the pool.

I was pleased at how quick we were able to start enjoying the pool. Being in Texas we have been able to have some late night swimming and or just floating and enjoying the time together. The steps going into the pool are great. Not normal small steps that hurt your feet. We are now looking forward to a summer of every day and or night of swimming with family and friends. Nothing beats a good day of swimming after a day of the Texas heat. I have called service a few times with questions and have all of them answered to my satisfaction and in a timely manner if I had to leave a message. I would recommend buying a Blue World pool for your fun and entertainment. Thank you.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear your whole family is enjoying the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited you are pleased with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands behind the product, warranty, and the installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Resolution response: April 20, 2018

After several days haggling with Jim ** and Sean ** I finally was promised a new liner for my pool at no charge to me.i was guaranteed that it was the same quality as the one that was on the pool. They also promised that it would be delivered to my home no later than Wednesday. If this happens i will be grateful.

Original review: April 19, 2018

If you are ok paying 45,000 dollars or more for an above ground pool, I would run not walk away from Blue World Pools. I was naive and stupid, the salesperson was so unprofessional and did not know anything about pools. I wanted the 399 pool I saw advertised. And after several hours of haggling and them asking me not to say anything about them talking me into the higher pool, and with the promise of priority installation and free equipment I agreed. So I was promise that my pool would be installed in 3 to 5 days. I was told the installer would call me later and set up a time to come out. I waited and waited. I called several times and no one would return my call... then when I got to talk to someone I got a runaround when the pool would be installed. I said, "Ok I want to cancel my contract". This is ridiculous to have to deal with these people. What I was promised a 3 to 5 days to install my pool took a month.

The very first time I got into the pool I noticed that a huge object was protruding through the bottom of the pool. After several request for someone to come and check on it. Over a week later someone did come out, but by this time the object poked through the liner and it need to be patched. So my less than a month old pool now has hole in the liner. I also told them that the bottom of the pool had ruts in it. I made several attempts to get hold of someone to come out and smooth out the bottom. I was given the runaround. You could not even walk round the pool due to the huge ruts in the floor. My grandson was walking around and stepped in one of the numerous ruts and slipped and went under the water. Fortunately I was close by and grabbed him. Then as I was climbing up the ladder the handrail broke. I called and was told that was not their problem so I had to replace the ladder.

My pool is less than two years old and already has a hole in the liner and a broken ladder and a very dangerous floor of the pool. Eventually I did get in touch with someone and was told oh it is out of warranty and I would have to pay to get the floor repaired. This year the liner had several stress point that it cannot be patched so I will have to replace it. I have called three time over the last two days and have not gotten one person to return my call. I cannot get Sean ** or Jim ** to return my call. The next thing is to get an attorney.

Blue World Pools response

Firstly, Blue World Pools, Inc. would NEVER tell a customer their pool would be installed in 3-5 days, EVER. This is made up. It takes up to three days to ship the pool to the proper location in the first place. Blue World Pools, Inc. always quotes 3-4 weeks but a cash transaction may be quicker. Blue World Pools, Inc. does not sell $45,000 pools either! Blue World Pools, Inc. already replaced this customer's liner after original installation and roots from outside the pool had grown underneath it since the customer had not been properly treating around the pool. Most recently the customer drained her pool and wondered why the liner was stretched, you do not drain our pools unless you are wanting to purchase a new liner! Blue World Pools, Inc. is always happy to help if a piece of the ladder cracks no problem at all. This customer's pool was installed by an installer that has installed more pools than almost anyone in the state! Despite the customer damaging her own pool by draining it, Blue World Pools, Inc. is still sending out a new liner in a show of good faith. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product, warranty, and installation! If ANY customer needs me please feel free to call me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. It should be noted I promptly returned the customer's call.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I would recommend Blue World Pools to everyone. The process from start to finish was very pleasant. Our salesman was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. I love my pool. It is exactly what we wanted. Our installer was also very knowledgeable.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear our customer's success stories! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased everything went smooth from the initial presentation until the pool was professionally installed. Blue World Pools, Inc. sells some of the nicest quality products on the market today! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I have been paying on the pool for 3 years- however, my balance is the same as it was 2 years ago. I wasn't informed of the UCC filing in the beginning. I need to move because of a family death. I was told that I could move the pool with me if I needed to move, well that's not true! I could not get any assistance from customer service and the employees are very rude. Very dissatisfied!

Blue World Pools response

It doesn't sound like there are any problems with the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. financing is simple interest no prepayment penalty just like a mortgage payment. A portion of every payment goes to principle and interest! You absolutely can move the pool to a new location! You do have to own the new property you are moving to and there is a cost involved in breaking down the pool, transport, and reinstalling with a new liner, excavation and sand. Please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I had a very nice experience with Blue World Pools and keep enjoying my pool with family and friends. I will not hesitate to recommend Blue World Pools to my friends!! My children and Grands enjoy it a lot!!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that you enjoyed your purchase experience! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that family and friends are enjoying that pool with you! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I had a lot of questions and my sales person who came to my house was very informative. Also, the management staff were awesome. They were not pushy about selling. Even after my pool was installed they have been there to answer any and all questions about everything. I would highly recommend!!!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools Inc. is happy to hear the salesperson and office staff met and exceeded your expectations! Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here with you every step of the way with any questions you may have. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If I can be of service now or in the future please on hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Had the pool about three years and loved it until the ladder has completely fallen apart and they won't doing anything to fix it!!! Offered a discount on purchasing a new one but it has a lifetime manufacturer warranty but talking over the phone they said it doesn't sound like a manufacturer problem. Hmmm. That's old. They should see the steps or ask for pics. It will clearly show them a person couldn't have done that!!!

Blue World Pools response

We are on it and the parts are on the way! I am not sure who you spoke with but we touched base and Blue World Pools, Inc. is absolutely taking good care of it! Call me directly if you encounter any issues whatsoever! 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren

Original review: April 13, 2018

2015 to Present---Pool has been paid for already if my spouse was not caught off guard while under the influence of his daily medication to make incoherent decisions. Felt we were taken advantage of and still being taken advantage of. They make the lien hard for a person to sell their house. They are in-house financing and a nuisance. Only 1 person has the financial authority and doesn't want to negotiate. Service sucks but the pool is awesome and easy to maintain until part have to be replaced yearly.

Ionizer and the Pump Hose usually have to be ordered and then service cost to have it replaced by a technician which is usually the person/company that originally installed the pool. But if they could be more customer service friendly and help people who ends up in uncontrolled situations. Please read all small print and be careful on what you're signing up to finance for. Stick to your 1st pick and try not to get trapped in the up sale like we was side winded when delivery came. It was $8600+ and ended up to be $16,000+/- tax people said that we were lied to for usage with our taxes.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you love your pool! Obviously paying for it is not the fun part. The ionization cartridge does not need an installer to replace it, and that is the only part of the pool that needs be refreshed every swim season. Blue World Pools, Inc. does not have any record of a "Ricardo Wagner" whatsoever. The number provided rings to a fax line. When the installers come out if a customer does not want the upgrade that was agreed to, Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to ship it back and go with the customer's original order no problem! Blue World Pools, Inc. wants our customers to be pleased with their purchase! You absolutely can move the pool to a new location! You do have to own the new property you are moving to and there is a cost involved in breaking down the pool, transport, and reinstalling with a new liner, excavation and sand. Please feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren and provide an address and or name of a customer of ours so I can be of assistance!

Original review: April 12, 2018

We have had our pool now for 3 summers and would highly recommend a Blue World pool. The ion cleaner system is so easy. Our pool stays clear and clean all season with very little maintenance. It we feel the pool water is much healthier for us than a pool full of chemicals.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is excited that you are thrilled with your purchase! Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on crystal clear water! Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your feedback on the ionization system and low maintenance! Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Great people to deal with, very friendly. Pool is well worth the money. Anytime I have an issue with making payments, due dates or maintenance questions, they are always will to help at all point. Couldn’t ask for a better company to do business with.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear you are pleased with our company! Blue World Pools, Inc. believes we sell some of the nicest quality products on the market today! There is always someone here to help answer any questions you may have and Blue World Pools, Inc. gives out our service manager's cell phone number so he can be reached 7 days a week! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 10, 2018

When you call they are easy to reach and very helpful. The pool is great. My kids love it, they can't wait for spring to jump right back in it. My kids would live in the pool if I let them. We had the pool for two years.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear that the kids want to "live" in the pool! I bet they sleep well at night after a day full of swimming too! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you came to us for your swimming pool needs! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business. If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: April 4, 2018

We bought our pool two years ago and we’ve had so much fun. We now have all of our grandkids birthday party here so everyone kind enjoy the pool. And if we need parts for our pool they always have them in stock. We do highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear families enjoying our products! Swimming is a fantastic birthday party! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be here for you every step of the way in your pool ownership! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: March 19, 2018

We got our pool last summer and it has been one of the best investments for our family. I would totally recommend this company to anyone that is looking for an above ground pool. The customer service and the installation crew were amazing. We are looking forward to the many years to come swimming in our pool!

Blue World Pools response

Blue World Pools, Inc. is super excited you and the family love your pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. will always be here to help you along the way during your pool ownership! Blue World Pools, Inc. values and appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear our company lived up to your standards. If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Blue World Pools Company Information