2. Homeowners
  3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Blue World Pools Learn More

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

The Installers seemed experienced and could answer all questions asked, service was as scheduled and seemed dependable upon their word. Pool is made to last, the pump seems heavy duty as well, we are very pleased with our pool.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

We had a great experience with the installment of our pool. The installer was very knowledgeable and was very helpful. When something went wrong, he was right over to fix it! His response time was very fast also.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

If you are a land owner this is the perfect pool for you.. Me and my family are in love with our above ground pool.. You can design any kind of deck to go around them. I would recommend this company and their pools to any land owner.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

The installer showed up in a timely manner and took the time to explain everything that he did. He showed us what we needed to do to start up our pool for the first time. The company is very good about taking care of problems and questions. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone wanting a pool.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Perfect Above Ground Pool for my family and I. We differently recommend this pool to family. We are having such a good time and making many new memories and the best thing about this pool we are doing it safe in our own backyard.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Blue World pool was very professional and helpful during the process. Answered all my questions and concerns. The install went great and on time. Came back out to fix some settling issues we were having and made sure we were happy.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I called December 9, to get an extension on my payment. The girl agreed to charge my account 12/25 instead of 12/21. On 12/21 they charge my account. I had 5 minor monthly reoccurring charges that were coming out of my account on 12/22 and thanks to World Pool I incurred 5 $35 overdraft fees. I called on 12/22 irate of course because we had an agreement to extend my payment. I did my due diligence to avoid these fees specifically.

To make matters worst, ironically they had no record of my call on 12/9. How convenient, the girl even specified the last four numbers of the card saved on file she would have charged on the 25th. The lady I spoke to was super unprofessional and said she would have “Mrs **” call me (today 12/23) and just as I expected I didn’t get a call. When I told the girl “your company has low standards of customer service” she replied back saying “We are not customer service, we are collections.” Pool is great however my pump was installed very un-leveled. Go with a local company! It’s cheaper! And they normally value your service! This company doesn’t care about you once you buy! I should of listened to ALL the reviews I read! Shame on me. Lesson learned!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

We love our Blue World pool. It took a little longer than expected to get the pool installed due to Covid. Blue World Pools worked with us and we were able to get the job done. Our installer was amazing and did a fantastic job. I am very happy with the outcome of our new pool. I recommend Blue World Pools to anybody looking for a pool next summer.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

Had some delays in shipping due to pandemic but staff kept me informed of changes. Installation staff was amazing. Not only did they install but also reviewed maintenance and winterizing with me. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

They were there when they said they would be and did a professional job. My sister and I love our new pool. We spend most of the day in it. I would recommend this pool to everyone. If you go with someone else, good luck.

Blue World Pools Company Information