Reno, NV

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Blue World Pools

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything Blue World Pools can do to help make your pool ownership experience more enjoyable or if you simply have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

I absolutely love my pool. The chemical system is amazing which keeps maintenance and costs to a very minimum. The vacuum system is amazing as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for such a system as mine.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear when a family gets to spend more time together! The privacy of having a pool in your backyard is a luxury. It is going to be a a hot Summer so enjoy. If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I love my pool. The service of the installation was fast and friendly. We have enjoyed our pool and would recommend Blue World Pools. Having the pool had been so enjoyable. My family and I spend a lot more time together. We love that we can walk out our door and jump right in.

Blue World Pools

If we end up cancelling an already scheduled appointment due to lack of representation in a particular area, it is a policy to ALWAYS call at least a day in advance. During this time frame, Blue World Pools, Inc. experienced a massive internet outage that lasted intermittently for 7 days over the Holiday weekend. Using a Voip service, speaking on the telephone through the internet caused us all sorts of problems. Blue World Pools, Inc. was way behind on all our work and ended up dropping the ball, and I am very sorry for that. This has never happened before! Again I am sorry you were affected.

Original review: May 29, 2017

We were really looking forward to purchasing a pool from BWP, so much so that when the soonest we could get a sales rep out to our house was during a holiday weekend in which we would also have loved to get out of town to enjoy it... we didn't get either. We had an appointment set for 5:30 pm and got a call from them at 6 pm to let us know that due to the high demand in our specific area they had to cancel our "already scheduled" appointment and would just be sending us a brochure in the mail. Wtheck is that??!! We know what we want and we want it ASAP!!! Horrible way to conduct business and we are very disappointed!!

Blue World Pools

Customers that buy LOVE our product! Blue World Pools, Inc. loves to hear you guys use your pool so much! A family that swims together stays together! Swimming is a healthy outlet for children and adults alike! If there is every anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 28, 2017

We absolutely love our pool! We have had countless hours of joy and entertainment with our pool with family and friends. The process from start to finish was simple and easy to go through. The salesman was terrific in the way he explained everything, the finance department got us numerous discounts and established payments that fit into our budget. We would recommend and have recommended Blue World Pools to our friends and family.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your installation was flawless and the installation crew did their job! I am going to send your our service manager's cell phone number so you can reach him anytime 7 days a week! I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 27, 2017

Had my pool installed last year and am very happy with it. Installers were polite and efficient. They cleaned up after they were done. Only problem I've had is reaching someone for technical help over the phone. Would recommend to anyone wanting a pool.

I am so happy to finally be able to get in my pool this year. Last year was when the pool was put in like around August, by the time I got the deck put around it, it was too late to get in the pool. I got in the pool last week and was very happy to be in it. I really enjoy looking out my double patio doors to see the pool, it is so pretty and peaceful to look at. Thanks to the folks that installed my pool, they did a great job (in the heat).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Very nice company, very helpful, always return my calls, willing to help with step by step instructions for first time pool buyer. I would highly recommend them - so glad I went them. Low monthly payments. Thank you Blue World Pools. My kids love it. The whole process was nice and easy.

We are very happy with our pool. The installation went very smoothly and painlessly. Everything has worked very well for us. The directions for winterization went perfectly as well. We plan to add a deck within the next year and that I think will really set it off. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to a friend.

We really enjoy our pool! We have only had for 1 year. It was a bit expensive but as of now we have had no problems. The customer service always helps if I call and have a question and help me. They call and ask us how our we are enjoying our pool. So far everything is ok.

Although there were delays in the installation due to weather, our pool was installed in a single afternoon, and we have enjoyed it. Blue World has been very responsive to our questions and concerns. I have recommended Blue World to friends and visitors to our backyard paradise.

It's time for my ionizer to be replaced as per Blue World Pools. All our equipment has worked properly and we have virtually had no problems with our pool. The filtering system is practically maintenance free. Keep up the good work in Las Vegas guys!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. will ALWAYS stand by the product, installation, service, and warranty. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a family owned and operated company and will do what is right for the customer. If you ever encounter any issues whatsoever please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business!

Original review: May 23, 2017

At first I wasn't happy with Blue World Pools but they have made every attempt to please me in make things right. It's not about what goes wrong but about how you make it right which that's what they did. Now I would recommend Blue to friends and family.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased the experience went so smoothly! A Blue World Pools, Inc. pool makes pool ownership a breeze! Thank you for your business. If you ever have any questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Blue World Pools, Inc. is here to help!

Original review: May 23, 2017

Putting in an above ground pool: Everyone I talked to while the installation was taking place was courteous as well as the people over the phone. The pool works great and haven't had any issues cleaning or keeping the chemicals right. I am about to need to replace the ionization filter and that may take some doing but nothing Blue Star can't handle.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. greatly apologizes for missing the scheduled appointment. Blue World Pools, Inc. terminated the relationship with that particular representative. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a volume dealer and the complaints to customers ratio is less than a fraction of 1%! You rarely ever find a customer that is dissatisfied with their purchase once installed! Once again I greatly apologize for you and you husband's inconvenience! If there is ever anything I can do to make up for our error, please feel free to contact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2017

Called and made an appt for sales rep to come out to our house at 5:30 pm and planned our day around it. At 5:45 Blue World Pools calls us to see if the girl showed up and we said, "No, we've not heard anything from her nor seen her yet." At 6:30 pm I call them back to see what was going on. They had no idea, and couldn't find the girl. They said for me to just call back sometime and reschedule. I decided to look up reviews on them and found out some awful things. I'm so glad they didn't show up today.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is ecstatic you are enjoying your pool so much. Blue World Pools, Inc. installers will do a fantastic job for any family! Thank you for your for choosing us! If I can ever be of service now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2017

We purchased our pool July 7, 2016. The installers were right on time, well mannered, knew what they were doing in a timely manner. Before they left they gave us instructions on how to keep the pool. We had no problem winterizing the pool and we opened it back up the week after Easter. We have really enjoyed our pool and I would recommend Blue World Pool to anyone.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your service to our country! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to hear that the pool is a source of enjoyment and exercise for you! If you every need assistance now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I am a disabled Vet and have had 5 back surgeries so I am not able to exercise. But with the pool I can get in and move around and it helps build my strength back up some. I try to get in every day for a while. I have always loved the water, and having the pool is just great.

We have been very satisfied with our pool. Have no complaint. Very easy to operate. Cover ripped... The keep up is very easy. Having the manual is a blessing... easy to understand. We had a bad storm and it withstood the heavy rain and winds. Very pleased.

Factual basis uncertain

Never ever set up with Blue World Pools! They were suppose to come out and check things! Never showed up! Then I get a phone call that the package about the pool was coming out and there will be an extra 325 to send the pool! They lied. A total of $625 NOT $299! BBB and my attorney general will be called!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We love our pool. Our grandkids use it all summer long. It's great to come home after work and just relax in the pool and have fun with the kids. It is very low maintenance, once a week and you're good to go. We highly recommend Blue World Pools. We love ours.

Blue World Pools

Yes it is like Christmas coming early waiting on your pool to be installed! The days cant go quick enough until installation! Thank you for choosing us! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy you are pleased with your decision. It is awesome to hear your installers did their job to your satisfaction. If you ever need any help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 17, 2017

At first we were growing impatient because we had to wait awhile to get our pool installed. However it was well worth the wait. The installers did an awesome job, and our pool is beautiful! The company also gives very detailed instructions on how to care for the pool, and our experience has been wonderful so far!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: June 6, 2017

Blue World Pools, has been in contact with us. Thanks to Sean **, Jim and Jeff, our issues have been corrected. Jeff ** and his crew came out and totally redone and fixed the mess the last contractor had left. They arrived when they said they would, worked all day without stopping to make sure the job was done and done right. Jeff and his crew are amazing. Our nightmare thus far has turned into sweet dreams. I am giving a 4 star rating based on the experience we had with Jeff and his crew, for fixing the mess, and to Sean Warren for making it happen. Thanks gentlemen.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. has since spoken to the customer and reassured him we would do whatever it takes to satisfy him. Blue World Pools, Inc. sent out a new installer to give an independent view on the professionalism of the installation. As soon as dry weather arrives Blue World Pools, Inc. will be fixing all issues. Prior to the to this post being published Blue World Pools, Inc. already had the independent installer out to the customer's home. Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the installation and will redo an installation if it is warranted. Again Blue World Pools, Inc. has spoken extensively to this customer and stands ready to remedy his concerns.

Original review: May 17, 2017

A sales rep from Blue World Pools came to our home and done her sales pitch. She told us step by step how the installation was to be done. After agreeing to everything we gave her a $500 deposit. Blue World Pools contacted us about a week or so later and gave us a date that the pool would be installed. A few days before install was to be done, after looking at the weather which was calling for rain, we contacted them asking if they were going to postpone install or what (reason because I had to get permits which were only good for 7 days). Blue World Pool gave me the installer's number and asked me to contact him. Installer (Eric) said that he would be here a day earlier and he was going to proceed with install.

When he arrived, I showed him where we wanted the pool and the pump to be. I already had had a pool there before and a deck that was around the old pool. He showed my wife and I where it would line up to on the deck, and we agreed. He then proceeded to dig. On Blue World Pool's website it clearly states that when clearing area for the pool, the installer will start to dig from the highest point to the lowest. This installer did not do that. He went from lowest to highest. We kept telling him that that wasn't correct, but he said it was and kept digging in the rain. We had to get nasty with him to keep him from digging any further to our deck in fear that it was going to come down due to all the dirt he was moving from it. He left on Thursday evening and said he would be back Friday morning.

Friday morning he arrived and once again he started digging in the rain. Once he stopped digging and dirt was piled up everywhere, he began to put up the pool. The sales rep told us that it was individual panels. Not true, it was all one piece. Also we had told the installer where we wanted the pump in the very beginning, now he saying wherever the hole is when he unrolled the walls is where the pump would be (we had no say). My thoughts are where he had piled up all the dirt by the deck which is where I wanted the pump, he didn't want to move the dirt so he could place the pump there. We also as stated told him where we wanted the pool to our deck, but he placed it 3 foot from my deck.

At midnight he wants us to sign a completion form, saying the job is done, and wanted the balance of the pool cost. When he first arrived we paid upfront half of the cost of the pool and had a 2nd check for the balance once completed. Dirt still piled up everywhere, my yard destroyed, never explained how everything worked or nothing, trash all in the yard. So we refused to pay the remaining balance because the job was not complete. He said the pool was up and he was done. We still refused to pay and said we would be getting with the representative of Blue World Pools in the morning. He left.

The next morning the yard looked worse than I expected from what we had seen at midnight. The posts that hold up our deck were exposed, the pool is 3 foot or better from the deck, and the pump is in the yard instead of where we wanted it under the deck. There is dirt piled up all the way around the pool. The pool is not level. It is totally a mess. Called Blue World Pools and they said that they did not put pool up by decks and that they wasn't responsible for the dirt and we didn't have a say where the pump was. Said they would talk with owner on Monday and get back to me.

I then called the sales rep and told her all the problems. I told her that the pool was not individual panels like she showed us in her book and said we were getting. She said she didn't know that, she said in her sales school they said they were panels, told her that they are saying that they don't put pools to deck, she said she didn't know that either. Everything that was told was not true. Monday, I contacted Blue World Pools again to try and resolve the issues. Kevin ** called us. He said that if the pool wasn't level that he would have it taken down and leveled and at that time they would move the pump. However if they found it to be level they wasn't doing anything with the pump. It would stay where it was.

He also said they would back fill the dirt and spread the remaining dirt across what was left of my yard, however I had to paid the remaining balance first. I told him that I would be happy to pay the balance once the work was done correctly but was not paying before it was complete. I asked him if this was what he called a professional job, and he replied yes it was. He said that they wasn't doing anything until I paid the remaining balance. He was going to put a Lien on our home, interest and attorney fees and that he was going to void our warranty and we would not be able to get any products to operate the pool. Best of luck to me and hung up the phone.

I am willing to pay, but at this point, nothing has been done the way we were told so if I pay the balance before the work is done what assurance do I have that they will show up to do what they say. Building Inspector came out to our home on Tuesday and said that the job that was done was a hazardous excavation at best, and we had some major issues with what we were left with. He also confirmed that the pool was not level. What a nightmare.

Blue World Pools

So exciting to hear you are getting your money's worth! Actual customers find owning and operating a Blue World Pools, Inc. pool can be easy and you will love it! Thank you for your business! If I can ever be of service to you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Very pleased with my purchase from Blue World Pool. They have good customer service, friendly and helpful with questions and concerns. I have had parties and company over just to swim. Definitely getting my money worth. Would recommend to family and friends.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy your experience went smoothly and that you love your pool! Thank you for your kind words! If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Blue World Pools is the best company to buy your pool from. The people there are nice and always on time for any questions and problems you may have. My family can always count on Blue World Pools. I am one proud customer. I always tell people if they are wanting a swimming pool, call Blue World Pools first and don't look any further.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. prides ourselves on how easy our pools are to own and operate! Blue World Pools, Inc. hopes you and your family will enjoy it for many years to come! If you have any questions once you open and start using it for Summer please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Our experience with Blue World Pools was a pleasant one. Once we understood the process... the pool is very easy to take care of... we used for a short period the first year. This is first year to see how easy it is to enjoy the summer fun... can't wait to jump in. Believe me it's so simple I can even do it

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. does not just sell you a pool and is out of the picture, we follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied! Blue World Pools, Inc. is considered to be one of the industry experts for all your above ground swimming pool needs! Thank you for your business! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We were very pleased with the process of the 27' round above ground pool installation. Any issues were taken care of promptly. Very helpful and friendly each time I have called. We would recommend BWP to friends and family that are interested in having a pool installed.

Blue World Pools

That is what swimming is all about, making family memories! Blue World Pools, Inc. is happy to be a part of the family! Thank you for your business and kind words. If there is anything I can ever do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We purchased a Blue World Pool last year and have been thrilled with it. It was an excellent purchase and a great deal for the high quality of the product. The pool has a lot of room and it is so easy to maintain. I know we will be making family memories for years to come.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. sells one of the nicest products on the market! It is very easy to own and operate it with minimal maintenance. Blue World Pools, Inc. values your business and is pleased the pool is doing what it is supposed to! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 12, 2017

We love our pool, we don't have a lot of time to put into the pool but that really doesn't matter because it is so easy to keep our pool all summer long. Fun in the sun with very little time wasted on cleaning and having to put chemicals in all the time. Thank you Blue World Pools!!!

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is always here to help! Blue World Pools, Inc. will be your guide through the pool ownership experience. In many cases Blue World Pools, Inc. gives out our service manager's cell phone number so he can be reached 7 days a week! If you ever need help now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I will also be happy to furnish our service manager's direct cell number as well! Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 12, 2017

I am really enjoying my pool. I would recommend Blue World Pool to all my family & friends. Don't miss out join the band wagon & enjoy your summer in a Blue World Pool. Its has an experience after working all day in the heat & can come home & enjoy the privacy of your own pool in your backyard. Also it's nice to know that help is only a phone call away. There have been some things that I didn't understand & I made that 1 phone call & someone was always there to walk me through every situation no matter if it was big or small. Thanks for the invite.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased your experience went smoothly. Blue World Pools, Inc. appreciates your business! Blue World Pools, Inc. stands by the product and installation. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a turn key operation for all your above ground pool needs!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Repurchased our pool last year in early summer. Blue World Pools did everything they said they would. The crew that came to our home for the install were just the most pleasant and knowledgeable guys. They helped me with location and were great. Very pleased with our pool and look forward to many years of service. Very happy to recommend Blue World Pools.

Blue World Pools

It is always nice to hear how much our customers, their children, and grand children are loving the pool! Blue World Pools, Inc. is pleased to hear about all the games you guys are playing and everybody learning how to swim, such fun! Thank you so much for your business! Keep enjoying your pool! If there is ever anything I can do for you now or in the future please reach out to me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 12, 2017

We love our Blue World Pool. It's the best investment we made. When the grandchildren are out of school for summer they live in the pool. We all enjoy it very much and it's easy to take care of. We play games such high as Marco Polo. We have rings we put on bottom and swim to see who collects the most. My youngest granddaughter was using floating device to not using them cause learned how to swim. We take safety very seriously when it comes to little ones. I would recommended anyone to get a pool from Blue World Pools. They are so much fun.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 18, 2017

This issue was resolved.

Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools, Inc. has reached out to the customer and relayed to her that the ionization cartridge needs to be replaced once a year on our Midline and Classic pools. Blue World Pools, Inc. is sending out a free ionization cartridge a $169 value FREE of charge! Blue World Pools, Inc. is also sending out a pump gauge as well. Blue World Pools, Inc has lifetime coverage on our products that is limited and prorated. I can personally assure you if you need good care now or in the future any customer can reach me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 11, 2017

On May 08, 2017, I contacted Blue World Pools to report my ionizer not working nor my pump gauge not working. I have owned my pool for a year in which I was told that my pool was under warranty for 10 years. However when I called the representative attempting to sell me a new pump and ionizer I asked him about my warranty and told me my warranty was only good for a year. I proceeded and asked to speak with a supervisor. He told me he was the Vice President. I told him it seems as though the company is selling faulty equipment and lying to customers to buy pools. He yelled at me and called a sarcastic ** and told me next time read my contract. I am stuck with a pool that doesn't work and I can't clean. No follow calls or assistance from the company but they are taking my money.

Updated on 05/16/2017: I have owned my pool for a year and faced some minor issues however I spoke with Sean and another staff member who resolved my issue. My daughter and my family will be able to enjoy our summer and pool thanks to the helpful and caring owners and staff.

Blue World Pools Company Profile