Reno, NV

4.6/5 (202 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: May 12, 2022

Right from the first day of the pool being filled it leaked. I called and called to get someone to fix it and spent hours on the phone on hold. I was told the installer was not able to fix it due to personal issues, that I understand. However, after a month or better of getting no response or service, the payment department called to set up the payment, I told them I bought a pool not a sieve and that I would make no payment until it was usable. Boy that is when things started happening, I had an installer on the phone really quick and in a hurry wanting to set up an appointment to get it fixed. I can still get no help on this thing. It still leaks but not as bad.

I was told to go to their web site for accessories, well can't find it and oh well just the way it goes, only got 7 or 8 years left. Don't have to be worried about being let down by their service department, been there, still doing that. They called to ask how the pool was and if I was satisfied, when I told them no again, it is still leaking they said they would have a manager call, well that was a while ago now, I sent pictures as I was asked to and never got a response. Don't get me wrong. We love the pool when we can use it, just have to keep putting water in it. But customer service needs a lot of work....

Blue World Pools response
Robert,

I am having the service manager reach out to you promptly, his name is Phillip Kovacs. I will see to it you have a direct contact to him moving forward. We want to make sure you are pleased with the finished product! We are a family owned and operated business that strives to treat all cusotmers fairly and with respect. We value and apprecate your business. If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please do not hesitate to reach me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 11, 2022

RINKY - DINK COMPANY....You don't want them to contact you. Rinky - Dink company. Requires both people to be home- ok. Proof of ownership of property - ok. Must sit through a 90-minute sales pitch-ok and a credit check before they speak to you - not ok. If I am paying cash you have not business knowing my credit score. Requires a "credit check" even if you are paying cash or the highest expensive pool package. And of course you own your own land - we do. But a credit check. When I question this; they said company policy. Hung up on when I questioned his practice. I called them back. The lady CSR told me it is company policy. Then she told me that they only deal with professional people and hung up on me. Guess they did not know that both my myself and husband are professional people just retired.

Blue World Pools response
Tena,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you guys encountered while dealing with my organization. It is a policy of Blue World Pools, Inc. to obtain a customer's permission prior to running a consumer/credit report. The advertisements Blue World Pools, Inc. run contain all necessary disclosures contained therein. Moreover on our website the information is disclosed throughout the site. There are many business purposes for the routine credit report. Blue World Pools is a family owned and operated business that strives to treat all cusotmers fairly and with respect. We are considered to be industry experts in the above ground swimming pool business and are a trusted name. We value your interest and wish you only the best. If there is anything I can do for directly I would be happy to do so, I can be reached at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 10, 2022

Set up crew was amazing, great family hard workers. We love our pool. They met all they said they would do. Love the automatic vacuum. WOW! Love the no chemical filtration system. Two days after taking cover off pool after sitting all winter clear. Only two days.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Blue World Pools worked with us every step of the install. Helped set up payment plans that were affordable. The installers were very professional and took the time to show us everything that needed done in order to start swimming in our pool.

Original review: May 7, 2022

From purchase to installation it was a very positive experience. The salesman that came out of the home was very friendly and informative. The installation folks that came out were very personable and detailed. Great pool.

Original review: May 6, 2022

We love our above ground pool that was installed last year! Pool was installed last summer and went great. There was a slight delay due to COVID but otherwise no issues. Since then we have enjoyed the pool and would do it all over again.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Our pool buying and installation experience was excellent. We are very pleased with our pool. The ionizer is a game changer no chlorine just a gallon of Clorox bleach each week and our pool is sparkly clear.

Original review: May 2, 2022

The people at Blue World Pools are very polite and courteous and they are very helpful. Last year me and my husband bought a 18 x 24 inch Classic pool and we are loving it. One of the most valuable assets that we have purchase in a while. From day one everyone has been very very. From Sales to installations to Finance went very well. I I would recommend anyone with land to get a pool. Everyone needs to pool.

Original review: April 30, 2022

From beginning to end, everyone involved were excellent to deal with. Our pool is beautiful and we have enjoyed every minute in it. High quality all around. My buddy has a similar pool from a local company, and he commented that our pool had much nicer features and seemed “better built” than his.

Original review: April 28, 2022

I had a good experience with purchasing my pool. They were very thorough with what to expect and very timely on the scheduling of my install. The contractor that installed my pool was very helpful and was very dedicated to complete the install.

Original review: April 26, 2022

We had friendly service with a smile. Love our new pool. We only got to use it for 2 months before the summer was over but we took advantage of every second and are so excited to be opening it back up for this summer.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Great customer service, stands by what they promise. Never an issue. From the moment we met our salesman until recent we have enjoyed our time with BWP. The only issue we had was with our subcontracted installer. We were not happy with them at all, but BWP stood by us. When our pump failed they had a new one out to us within 2 days at 0 cost to my family.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Pool was as advertised. Installation was smooth. One year later all is good :). Blue World Pools has contacted me on several occasions to make sure I am still satisfied with the pool and to let me know if I have any questions or concerns to contact them for help if needed. Seem to be genuinely interested in me being satisfied.

Original review: April 23, 2022

Installer excellent, had to wait 12 weeks and I was told by sales rep 6 wk wait. When installer had pool set up it was missing parts, had to wait several days therefore the installer was here longer. Other than that I love pool. ⌨️ Was also told no chemicals were needed except Clorox once a week. I still have to add different chemicals

Original review: April 23, 2022

Very good experience with Blue World Pools. I would recommend to all. Installer was very kind, courteous and didn’t leave a mess. Still enjoying my pool and can’t wait for the summer to start. Thank you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I had such an amazing experience with my purchase from this company. The communication was clear and I received everything that was promised to me. Set up was quick and completed as promised. Even after my pool was set up and I had an issue they sent someone out to address my concerns very quickly.

Original review: April 19, 2022

This is a good buy, it's very durable, good size. We had a pool party there was around 13 people in the pool and a volleyball net. It was a lot of fun. It's big enough to lay on the floating devices, the pump is quiet. So it makes swimming enjoyable.

Original review: April 18, 2022

Since installing the Blue World Pool, we have been making memories with our family and friends! The pool operates just as advertised! We could not be happier! After having the pool shut down for winter it was so easy to get ready for the summer!

Original review: April 18, 2022

Had the pool installed in two days! Great crew and excellent service. Enjoyed one full season. Looking forward to season two! Getting ready to open the pool in a couple weeks. Best decision I made was going with Blue World Pools.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Had pool installed August 2021. Installation team was great. We are looking forward to getting more use this summer. My 6 year son loves it. We are having issues using the $75 gift certificate. I did find out that I have to go thru the service department for that. We were not told when we bought the pool.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Great Installer, on time, very friendly, very helpful and on schedule. Great pool so so far. Winterizing was easy. Great first summer. Everything went very smooth with install and installer went over the pool and the pump. Very helpful.

Original review: April 14, 2022

We have had our pool for almost 1 year. There is nothing I can complain about. The salesman was great. The installers were excellent. My first summer in the pool was a blast. I can't wait for more to come!

Original review: April 11, 2022

Purchased a New Pool in March 2022 and was installed in March 2022. Fast service and wonderful installation. Every part of the process was easy and everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. My last pool was a Blue World pool and I had it for 15 years... That is why I returned to Blue World pool. My grandchildren can't wait for the weather to get warm enough to get in... Love it. No issues at all.

Original review: April 10, 2022

Sales staff, prompt and knowledgeable, installer did a very good at leveling and installing new pool. Technical support group has been very helpful and easy to work with. Very please with Blue World Pools.

Original review: April 8, 2022

They keep in contact with customers and fix anything that need fix. When I order my supplies they come in quick. They are friendly on phone and in person. I don't have to be on hold very long. Very happy with product

Original review: April 6, 2022

The pool we ordered from Blue world pools seems to be top quality. We placed the order and within 3 weeks it was installed. Super impressed with time frame. The installer that came out were on time and awesome to work with.

Original review: April 4, 2022

The pool is great and the customer service is great as well. If you don’t like smelling like chlorine this is your kind of pool. Highly recommend! Customer service is always polite and more than helpful.

Original review: April 2, 2022

We have had nothing but wonderful times with our Blue World Pool! There’s no better way to cool off on a hot, humid South Carolina day than to take a nice swim in your own yard! Thank you Blue World for making our dream a reality!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Great job setting up our pool in a timely manner. Great experience with the customer service team as well. My kids and grandkids enjoy the pool tremendously. Waiting for summer to kick off so we can get back in the pool and enjoy the pool.

Original review: March 28, 2022

We bought our pool 2 years ago and it has been a good deal for our family, we have not had major problems, just minor ones like the pool cover torn, so we replaced it with a cheaper one that only lasted one season. The outside ladder broke, and we are replacing it with a wooden deck.

Blue World Pools Company Information