Reno, NV

4.7/5 (183 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I had been looking for a pool for a long time before I contacted Blue World Pools and I'm so glad I did. The experience was great from the sales presentation to the installation. Everyone involved was so helpful and professional and I was even upgraded to a larger pool at no additional cost. WOW. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Was easily done! Great pool. Kids love it. Sale team did good. Installation was quick and done professionally. Worth the money in this FL heat. Also warranty and if I decided to move they do it for me. Very pleased. Thanks Blue World Pools!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

The salesperson was professional, and courteous. The installer was very efficient, working very diligently. The verbal and written instructions were easy to follow. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I had difficulty with the original installer. Blue World Pools went over and above to rectify the situation, and I was contacted by the Project manager directly. 3 new installers were hired for this area, and pool is now installed.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Stayed in touch through the process to make sure we didn't have any issues. Answered all of our questions. The contractor who installed the pool was knowledgeable and professional with a lot of experience. We are very satisfied with the results.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

The pool is very nice and it is exactly like the installation crew said. Very quick putting it up and cleaned everything up. Very low maintenance pool. We are very happy with pool. The crew that installed it explained everything and still answer any questions we still have.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Blue World Pools installers were professional and courteous. They treated us and our house with respect. They cleaned up any mess they made during the installation and left everything in great condition.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Blue World Pools delivered and installed the perfect pool for our family. Even during the global pandemic, they were able to deliver a quality product. I was very impressed with the pool quality and the install team's responsiveness, hard work and knowledge about this pool. As a first time pool owner, I would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The price for the pool was unbelievable and the, the quality of the pool is great and the ionizer is what sold us. We hoped that we were going to be able to enjoy the pool more for the summer but we did not get it soon enough but the pool has definitely met our expectations.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Had an above ground pool installed 3 weeks ago and follow up and customer service was great. Any questions or minor problems were resolved immediately by installer or Blue World Pools. Excellent service and great product. Recommend to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Everything was great with ordering and the waiting period was just as told it would be but after a rocky start with installation, Blue World Pools got us a new installer and sent them out as fast as they could and they got the work done. Was able to enjoy it some before closing up for the winter! Super happy with our pool and can't wait to open it back up in the Spring 2022!!!!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Blue World Pools was amazing during our purchase process. The salesman was super knowledgeable and the process went pretty quickly. The whole process overall was super smooth and everyone was super helpful and friendly and was ready to help every time I had to call. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a great affordable pool.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

We brought a pool from Blue World a few years ago and with living in Florida it’s been the best choice we could have made. Nothing like cooling off in those hot summer days. Highly recommend anyone and everyone invest in a pool from Blue World.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The salesman explained everything and the installation people described what they were doing and showed us how to work everything on the pool. Any questions that we had we were able to call and they would be able to walk us through on the phone very easily.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The installation of the pool was professional and workers were polite and timely. The customer service department was very helpful and kept me in the know as to the how the progress on delivery and the date of installation. And the pool is beautiful.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

After the first meeting with the salesperson, I saw some negative comments about the company. So far, we have had a good experience with them. The salesperson was nice and knew the product and the installers were professional.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

The installation went great, it’s been a full year and all is well. Had to call in once for a service question. The response was quick and they addressed the need I had. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

From start to finish the whole experience was great. The sales lady came in a timely manner and was very informative and she made sure we got a great deal. The installers were quick and made sure I was all set and ready to go before they left. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

UPDATED 4/22/2022: Our pool is approaching a year old and has provided us with loads of family fun. Maintenance has been super easy with the pump and filter system that came with the pool. I have added a screened enclosure which has reduced the amount of airborne debris that gets in the pool. Blue World Pools is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. Affordable, Attractive, and easy to maintain.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: We love our new pool. What a great company. Delivered and installed in one day we were swimming the next day. Installers were very professional and caring. They did a fantastic job. Our entire family loves the pool and I am very impressed with its high quality and appearance. What a way to beat the Texas heat. Thanks Blue World Pools.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I will definitely recommend this company to other people. They are very professional and responsive from the salesperson all the way to the installer. The price of the pool was good as well. The whole experience just was great.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

We absolutely love our pool! I really love that we do not have to put all the chemicals in our pool! The pool is made from high quality material and easy to maintain. Any issues that we have had, Blue World Pools stepped up and solved the issue in a timely manner.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Our entire experience With Blue World was great! The installer was very knowledgeable, friendly and worked hard with his team to put up our beautiful pool. He answered all of our questions, and clean up in the yard was excellent. We have been swimming EVERY day possible! The Blue World pool is a high quality pool! We also can’t say enough about the ionizer compared to chlorine and salt water filtration pools we’ve had in the past - absolutely amazing!!! We absolutely love our pool.❣️

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

They did a fabulous job with the installation. We are very happy with our pool. I was extremely concerned at the beginning since there was no showrooms, but no… they did not disappoint us. I hope to ease anyone who may have had my concerns. I loved the installers. They were very professional.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Everything went as we were told from the beginning to the installation. They gave us a wonderful deal and the installation was very well done. I haven't had a problem with it at all. I think everyone should have this pool in their yard.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

From sales to Instillations our experience has been top notch. Thank you BLUE WORLD POOLS for our new pool! We are expecting many years of quality time with friends and family enjoying our beautiful pool.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

As a whole, the company is great. The salesman that came out was awesome! He knew his stuff and was very professional. Then we get to the finance department, where they weren't sure what stack my paperwork should be in, which ultimately delayed my pool install. I had to call them to check the status. Yes, they offered me free stuff, which wasn't the point. So what was supposed to take a month took over 2. So to the install process. Wow, the installers were simply amazing! They went thru everything, worked hard, very professional and helpful! Now, I understand this was a crazy year but I feel they could've planned just a little better.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

The pool is a forever pool. Installation was done in one day like I was told. The pool is just as they said it would be. Very sturdy, not a cheap looking pool, very good material. Everything was explained to me in detail on how to care for the pool. I would recommend this company to people.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

The pool purchasing process was a pleasure working with Blue World Pools, from the initial purchase to coordination of installation to final installation. Very knowledgeable, great quality and great aftermarket customer service.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The swimming pool from Blue World Pools exceeded our expectations. It is taller than I thought it would be and very sturdy. The employees were very friendly and talked us through the process of construction. We love it and are very pleased.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

This company upgraded us when there was a problem with the size pool we ordered, their customer service has been stellar and the installation was topnotch! We are completely satisfied with our purchase and heartily recommend Blue World Pools!

Blue World Pools Company Information