Learn More

3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

4.6/5 (150 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 15, 2021

We purchased our pool last year. We love love love it. We have made many many memories in our pool. Thank you Blue World Pools for giving us a very fun memory maker! We have enjoyed our pool. It’s a lot better than going to the lake.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I purchased one of the pools from Blue World Pools. It has been a very positive experience. They've been very easy to work with, waited hardly any time for the pool to be delivered and installed. Very happy.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Blue World Pool was great! There are a lot of negative reviews on Youtube, but we have had no issues with their product. Getting the pool chemically balanced took some time and extra money, but now that we are balanced, it is only taking the bleach once a week and some shock here and there. My kids love the pool! The only flimsy piece to the pool is the ladder. But, we plan to change them out in the future. The installers, were fast and knew exactly what they were doing. The stone breakers is the family that installed ours and I we loved them! They explained things to us a number of times without getting frustrated. We first time pool owners and they had a lot of patience with us!

Original review: June 12, 2021

I am a 30 year Army veteran, with a son and daughter in Afghan. I am so upset because ever since I got in this contract I have been lied to about installment of the pool. It went from 4 weeks of approval to several weeks to month. I have one of my sons coming on RR from the war and I wanted the pool so bad for him because he likes to float. I need help. I just don’t know what to do. This company is treating me like YOU TAKE WHAT DATE I GIVE YOU OR YOU JUST DO NOT GET THE POOL UNTIL I FEEL LIKE IT. I need this pool install before the 18 of June 2021. Please if you are planning to get a pool e-mail and I will discuss what happened and how much it has cost me….Please, please help. I just don’t know what to do anymore

Original review: June 10, 2021

The Pool installers, Ronnie & Cole were awesome. They answered whatever questions we had and are very professional! I love my Pool! We had a rough time in the beginning but all in all everything worked out and we were given everything that was promised.

Original review: June 8, 2021

My experience with Blue World Pools has been very good. Every representative I’ve spoken with has been professional, courteous, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. This includes customer service reps from salesmen to finance to appointment setters. Even after the installation, I received a call to see how my installation was handled. This is outsourced but they were terrific also. The blue water pool seems to be a much better constructed pool than others. Overall I have been very satisfied.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I had a salesman to my house on a Saturday 5/22. I said I needed a day to think on it because I wanted to think and research because the costs is so high. He was back on Sunday 5/23. The price went up $1k. He told me he couldn't guarantee June install but was certain it would happen especially because of no financing. He even put in my cash order that day with a manager who was told about the June push. I got a call from installation on 6/4 stating they just received my file (2 weeks after sale). They still haven't scheduled it as of 6/8. I waited 25 minutes on hold to be told she isn't doing scheduling again until end of June and they are already into mid-end of July. I cannot stand being lied to for the sake of a sale.

Original review: May 29, 2021

Our Blue World pool is a great quality pool. We love how sturdy it is. The walk down steps are perfect for elderly swimmers. It feels like we have an in ground pool, just that it is above ground. Perfect. Now we feel safe that the dogs won't accidentally fall in and drown. Thanks to all of the friendly customer service reps who have called to ensure that the pool was installed properly. Our installers were excellent and very helpful with information on how to get the pool up and running.

Original review: May 26, 2021

The sales experience was executed rather well, the customer service was exquisite, they worked with my family and I to get us exactly what we wanted. Install day was great, pool came out excellent. The installer had great expertise in the installation of the pool. They also were very timely, showed up on time and finished in a timely manner. They were very respectful and honest, any questions we had they took the time to answer and do a tutorial afterwards of how to run the pool.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Love my pool so far. I had great installers and Blue World Pools has answered every question I have as a first time pool owner. My mother and I will hope to enjoy it this summer. I also added a deck. Thank you Blue World.

Original review: May 22, 2021

Blue World Pools is an experience well knowledge pool company, from the sales person that will come to your home, to the experienced installer that will come do your installation explain everything and anything pool related to you. You can call their offices anytime and not have to wait on hold forever. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to have a pool installed

Original review: May 22, 2021

Their pools are of good quality. They are very professional and knowledgeable of their pools, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a pool. Everyone from the salesperson to the installer knew what they were doing

Original review: May 21, 2021

Great Customer Service in all areas! I have had my pool for two years and they are wonderful! Finance department is always available and eager to help. My pool was installed two years ago and I have never had any issues. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great quality pool with even better customer service.

Original review: May 18, 2021

The Blue Worlds Pools experience was great! The entire process was so simple from Sales through Installation. The Sales guy was very knowledgeable on the products and discussed every option available in great detail which allowed us to make the best choice for our family. On the day of installation, my installer explained everything that was going to happen. Once the pool was up, he walked me through what I needed to do to assure all went well with start-up. Shout out to the Blue World Pools Service Department too! I have called them a couple of different times to make sure I knew exactly what I needed to do! They were patient and positive as they worked with me. We opted to finance with Blue World Pools. They make that process easy as well! Now my family is loving our new pool just in time for summer!

Original review: May 17, 2021

Great company and great pool! The installation team was great and the customer service is awesome. We highly recommend this company. We have had our pool for a year now with no issues. 5 stars from us!

Original review: May 9, 2021

Pool was installed quickly. We have had no problems since. The pool still looks great and it is easy to clean and maintain. We would recommend this company to anyone who is wanting a good quality pool.

Original review: May 3, 2021

Great service and product. I like that there are no chemicals required to be put in the pool. It has like a softener system in the pump. My kids love it! The install took a little longer than expected but that's ok. The finish product was worth the wait.

Original review: April 29, 2021

Was scheduled for a quote twice in 1 day. Customer service did not have the knowledge to express verbally why these appts kept getting cancelled. Then had a heated convo with one of the customer service reps that had the nerve to contact me back on my cell phone, whispering in the phone threatening me. I have attempted to contact the company to no avail. Can't get a return call, can't get a hold of anyone. Horrible customer service.

Original review: April 28, 2021

For 2 months I have been trying to get the pool liner warrantied and have been getting nothing but a headache, always put on hold for at least 30 min and then sent to a website that replied back to me after a month and said they no longer handle their warranty. All this is due to a bad install leaving rocks on the floor under the liner, all I want is a new liner that should have a lifetime warranty but I guess that was a lie too, and I would install it myself and do a better job than their installers. Anyone who does not believe me is welcome to come out to my home and see for themself.

Original review: April 27, 2021

We are very pleased with the install of our pool and the crew did a great job with installing and instructions on the filter system.. The Co. kept in touch with us on the before progress and after. We will refer Blue World to our friends.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Installers did a great job. Enjoying owning a Blue World pool. Everything was explained very well. When calling with additional questions they have been very helpful. The pool is very sturdy. The ladder is great!

Original review: April 24, 2021

When we decided to have a swimming pool in the backyard, our intentions were to get, as always, three bids for the job. However, for the first time since I can remember, we settled for Blue World Pools and ended our search for a pool company on their first visit. The sales individual proved to be efficient, knowledgeable, courteous and trustworthy. We signed a contract after only listening to about 20 minutes of his sales pitch. All of the various Blue World departments that contacted us to 'seal the deal' were over the top pleasant and proficient.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Blue World Pools is awesome... they reached out to me on multiple occasions about my satisfactory and also gave me an amazing deal on my pool! Thanks again blue world pools. You guys are definitely the best hands down!!

Original review: April 23, 2021

I was very pleased with the experience that Blue World Pools offered. The salesman was very knowledgeable, finance was very accommodating with helping me with a payment that I could afford, and the installers were great! Diana B.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Sales department was so understanding and the installation was great and fast and we got our pool quickly like a month and half and then they kept calling to make sure everything was going good. And I just wanted to say we love the price. A lot less than anywhere else.

Original review: April 22, 2021

I I name is Kevin ** and I just wanna let everyone know how great a company Blue World Pools. Just want to let you guys know also just know how great the customer services and also how great the installers are and how great of product have.

Original review: April 21, 2021

We purchased a Blue World pool and they has installers come out to install. We are pleased and satisfied with them and their services. They do offer their own financing, but we used our own. They even upgraded our pool from a midline to a classic.

Original review: April 20, 2021

The process from having a sales rep visit us, to completing the contract, to installation went even quicker than we were originally told. Very happy with the whole process. Would definitely recommend to others.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Pool was exactly as promised. Easy process. They took care of everything. Have had our pool going on 2 yrs and we couldn't be more happy with our decision. Always offering great deals on products and service for our pool.

Original review: April 19, 2021

The Sales Personnel was experienced and very detailed. Answered all our questions and helped through the process to take care of our worries. The installation Process, was beautiful and went with worries.

Blue World Pools Company Information